View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jun 27, 2024 9:33 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Proper Manners and Discipline (Leriana) 

Post Re: Proper Manners and Discipline (Leriana)
Leriana's hands continued to move across Ryu's back as the red haired student asked for more time to come up with her answer. Leriana simply smiled in response, not that Ryu could see the smile but sometimes someone's expression was reflected in their tone and the easiest way of replicating that tone was to match the expression that went along with it. Of course Ryu. Take as long as you need. This isn't a question you can answer by blindly going with the first thing that comes to mind, that behaviour is what got you down here to begin with.

Leriana continued to smile as her hands worked at the student's back. By now any remnants of the pain should have faded, and yet Leriana's hands remained. A subtle distraction, a reminder about how good being on Leriana's good side could feel. And a nice comparison when compared to her earlier treatment of Ryu while the student had been bound. When Ryu did finally answer Leriana was quite happy with the response ... and yet she felt like testing to see if Ryu had anything more to add.

Anything else ... or is that it? You will only get one chance to answer this, and the difference between being treated like this for a few more hours and being bound back up as I go through the complete cycle could lie in a few words not being said. The tone had been curious, not giving away if Ryu had answered enough so far, or if nothing new being added would make Leriana resume her punishment.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:41 pm

The threat of being bound up again made her suffer a bit as the fear remained present the whole time. But since Leriana didn't stop her pleasant massage on the student and didn't appear annoyed by her statement, the prefect didn't give her a single sign if she had succeded or not in this final lest. Though there had been enough of a distraction in her surroundings, Ryu decided it would be better to add something instead of saying nothing at all, though this could mean she said something wrong at this point.

"I have learned that I am not given control about everything, that there are other people who give orders and I should obey these people with no exceptions. And I have learned that I should respect the campus rules at any time, especially the dress code, miss." Her voice slowly trailed off as nothing else seemed to be in her mind, at least not about the things she had learnt. However, Ryu seemed to finally relax completely as her breathing slowed down and her back slowly rose and fell, almost as if she was not as afraid as before, at least not about the idea she could say something wrong.

"I suppose that's it, Miss Vallori. I am sorry if you wanted me to add something else next to what I already said." Ryu mentioned in a low and soft tone. Prudent as she was she stayed on the mat after there was nothing but silence after the last word had escaped her.

Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:34 pm

Very good Ryu. Leriana smiled as she praised the answer provided by Ryu, both her original statement and the extension provided by Ryu after Leriana offered her the option to say more. Leriana's hands continued their movements across Ryu's back as she talked. Leriana had indeed noticed the fact Ryu had relaxed, the pain and discomfort from earlier was just a memory as the gentle pleasure from skilled hands and fingers over rode any sense of them left. Now that Ryu had given an answer that implied she had learnt her lesson, something Leriana expected to be true since her punishment had broken Ryu earlier, all Leriana had left was to make the 'carrot' as nice as possible.

One of Leriana's hands slid down Ryu's back, sliding down between her rear cheeks and the fingers started to stroke across the student's cunt. Of course now I'm curious. Who are the people whose orders you should obey without exception?

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:45 am

A shudder of relief overcame her as Leriana seemed pleased with her answer. At first she was afraid that the prefect would punish her for whatever reason, possibly to simply degrade or humiliate her. But when Ryu got to know Leriana a bit better she noticed that she did everything on purpose, either way the prefect would have had her fun. Her attention however quickly returned to her form, lying on the mat as before, an audible gasp escaped her a brief moment after this touch. As the first sudden stroke across her cunt wasn't the last one, the words of Leriana began to make sense. They did make sense before, but then it became obvious what her point was.

"Of course you, Miss Vallori. And... for example teachers, head girls, other prefects..." Though her answer should simply satisfy Leriana once again, it felt a bit odd to say so. These were usual people who gave orders at this place, but some never really took their received insults as serious as Vallori did. "Ahhnn... t-that feels very nice, miss. Thank you very much for such attention."

Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:21 pm

Leriana's smile grew, and her voice became a bit warmer, when Ryu confirmed that Leriana was the first thing on the list of people whose orders Ryu had to obey without question or hesitation. That's sweet of you to say so Ryu. Leriana praised both Ryu's answer, and her thanking Leriana for stroking her cunt.

Leriana continued to rub the red head's lips with one hand as the other moves towards her chest. It worms it's way between one of Ryu's tits and the mat she was lying on and fingers clasp down as Leriana starts to knead and rub Ryu's breast. After a few seconds of both of Leriana's hands stimulating Ryu, one across her cunt while the other worked on an impressivly large breast, Leriana knelt down further, and without disrupting her hands movements she started to kiss, and lick, the back and sides of Ryu's neck.

Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:22 pm

As good as Leriana's praise felt, it seemed like an inevitable fact where the prefect's actions where leading to. Perhaps she should have said something else, but that wouldn't have been wise. Leriana was in fact a kind and nice girl when they met, so why not paying the price to stay on her good side when it pays off? Likely she would use the red haired student for her own purposes, but since she wanted to be a good girl in her eyes it appeared fair enough.

Ryu gasped as the stimulation didn't break off, she whimpered in pleasure as the prefect kneaded her sensitive orb skillfully with such ease from her position. Yet she could do nothing but feel the skills of Leriana on her own body. However as the dominant woman started to kiss and lick her neck, she moved her head a bit to allow the girl a better access, followed by a gasp as the tickling sensation spread. Yet her position would hide her flushed face and half lidded eyes as she bit her lower lip for a brief moment. "I-It tickles... Mmm... That feels wonderful, miss. I... you are getting me aroused..."

Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:52 pm

Leriana simply continued her movement's as she felt Ryu's body react under her skillful touch. When Ryu shifted her head in response to Leriana's tongue and mouth on the back of her neck Leriana paused what she was doing with her mouth to coo Good Girl. into Ryu's ear before exploring the newly revealed areas of Ryu's neck. As Leriana continued to lightly kiss and lick across the skinalong the back of Ryu's neck her hands movements became a little bit faster, and a little bit more intense.

The hand kneading one of Ryu's breasts was spread open as much as possible and it squeezed and released the massive orb over and over again. The other hand pushed a finger ever so slightly into Ryu's slit as it moved along it, the very edge of the finger tip sliding along just inside Ryu's cunt. Teasing her entrance with the promise of slipping inside, without ever really doing so. Leriana continued her carefully calculated movements. She knew full well the effect it would have on Ryu's body. How is it?

Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:54 pm

The prefect's praise only let her gasp in response as the sensations assaulted her body anew. It didn't even bother her anymore that Leriana had punished her, her mind far too distracted by the fairly increasing pleasure. In fact it obviously paid off to stay on her good side, when you mention her manipulative skills the idea didn't seem far that she did this with others already. Whether or not she was being manipulated, it simply didn't matter as Ryu received even more relief after such torture. Yet again she could feel herself becoming slightly wet as the strokes into her slit became more smooth by some sort of lubrication.

"Ah!" Ryu moaned out clearly, obviously surprised and delighted by the intensified stimulation on her breast and cunt. These slight changes in Leriana's movements however turned out to achieve a goal the redhead hadn't expected at all. They appeared slightly torturing and teasing, especially the finger she wanted the girl to push inside her slit more than anything else. Her arousal rose with every stroke of her finger and every squeeze of her luscious orb which simply made it harder to resist the urge to beg for more. "Ah... It... It feels good, miss, very good. Uhnn... Please, don't stop, you are so good at these things."

Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:45 pm

Leriana smiled as Ryu's body responded to the changing stimuli. It was getting obvious that Ryu had been wrapped around Leriana's fingers. The punishment had done it's part in that process ... and now the pleasure was doing it's part. Leriana continued to tease Ryu for several more seconds before her hands withdrew and she murmered Why don't you spin around and lie on your back? That would be so much more ... comfortable. Leriana fully expected Ryu to comply, after all Ryu had just admited that Leriana was on top of the list of people to be obeyed instantly and compeltly.

When Ryu did comply and roll over Leriana draped herself over the red head. One hand rubbed across her cunt, teasing her lips with the tips of her fingers again, while the other started to et again knead and squeeze one of Ryu's breasts. The main difference in this position was Leriana was able to enclose Ryu's free breast in her mouth, and as she sucked her tongue danced across the nipple, gently stimulating it.

Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:05 pm

The thought of being exposed in front of Leriana once again felt a bit weird and made her worry for a very brief moment, but she would have to comply instantly since it was an advice from the prefect on top of her list. Without any comment the redhead spinned around in place and waited for the prefect to proceed with her earlier actions. Yet these actions forced Ryu to react the same way as earlier, though her new position indeed offered her new ways to be stimulated.

Ryu moaned out gently as the usual pleasure spread through her chest and nethers again, however as Leriana began to suck on her nipple in such a skillful way that it elicited a brief cry of delight out of the punished student. She closed her eyes as the sensations overcame her again, but at the same time moved as less as possible so she wouldn't disturb the prefect working on her body. "Please... Ahn... Be careful, miss... M-my breasts are very sensiti- Ahh..."

Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:48 pm

Leriana saw, out of the top edge of her eye, Ryu's eyes close in pleasure as she cried out in delight at what Leriana was now doing to her. She could feel Ryu struggling to remain still and not move about in her pleasure, and when Ryu tried to point out that her breasts were sensitive Leriana decided to reward Ryu a bit for behaving so well. Leriana started to faintly hum, her lips vibrating gently as they pressed down on one of Ryu's sensitive breasts. She also stopped teasing Ryu's slit, and a single finger sliped inside the wet folds and started to explore and squirm around against the red heads slick inner walls.

Leriana paid close attention to Ryu's reaction, mentally storing the location and position of each of the more sensitive sections along Ryu's channel. When she found what, based on Ryu's reaction, must have been her G-spot, Leriana continued to stroke that one spot with a finger as a second slipped inside and started to squirm around.

Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:47 pm

Ryu was fairly impressed by Leriana, every new technique far more tempting than at least some things the red haired student could do, so she learned something more than just to behave better. At least for the time being she decided it would be the best to obey. It seemed all her wishes came true as stunning sensations were sent through one of her orbs, her back arched a little as she was far too afraid to move anything at all. She moaned out in delight, still quite embarassed about it but less tense as her body got pleasured so well. However as one finger slid inside her cunt and began moving around, her moans became more audible than her supressed weak ones.

At this point she couldn't resist and try a little trick, the flowers in her hair were unharmed. She couldn't know if Leriana would notice it, but she had to try as the prefect was seemingly searching for her G-spot, which she was fairly good at. "Lydalli... Mmm..." Ryu kept a very low tone between her moans to say this and most people would simply think she murmured senseless things, yet the flower's hypersensivity spell would double the sensations. As Leriana finally found the spot and stroke it just as another one joined in, Ryu's moans became frantic and it was obvious she would reach release just a brief moment later if the prefect kept this up.

Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:36 pm

Leriana was paying a fair amount of attention to Ryu, but although that allowed her to here the incantation that Ryu spoke to activate her flower she dismissed it as just a random sound emitted in pleasure. She did notice that Ryu's body seemed to be reacting much stronger and intenstly to stimuli, but with no understanding of what happened she didn't even consider that the two events were related. Not that it really mattered, with Ryu's body suddenly acting as if it was hypersensitive that only made it that much easier for Leriana to drive Ryu into orgasm. It didn't take much time, or Leriana to even vary her movements, for Ryu's body to be so overwhelmed by pleasure it would, unless someone had strong enough will to hold it back, orgasm.

Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:41 pm

However this wasn't the case, the most charming relief seemed an orgasm after such torture and Ryu willingly reached it. A blissful cry signalised her release, as well as the fact her back arched to its limit and a small amount of her own body fluid had been released, followed by a few muscle contractions as her body spasmed on the floor, dealing with the aftermaths of her strong release. Though it would take her time to recover from her first release, she wondered what Leriana was going to do next and used the chance to behave a little better. "Thank you for bringing me to ecstasy, miss... I can't thank you enough for being so kind." Ryu panted out her words as her body slowly recovered, yet she would have to see what the prefect intended to do with her for the rest of her time down in the basement.

Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:32 pm

Leriana smiled as Ryu came, hard. For the duration of the red head's orgasm Leriana's movements became frenzied as she sought to send Ryu as deep into the abyss of orgasm as she could. Only when the orgasm started to fade did Leriana slow down, and even stop her movements. The prefect started to gently caress Ryu's cheek as the helpless student beneath her slowly recovered from her first orgasm. Leriana hadn't finished with Ryu yet, not by a long shot. But for now she was backing off, giving Ryu a chance to recover.

When Ryu panted out her thanks for Leriana giving her so much pleasure Leriana smiled down at her. Oh I know a few ways you could do that. First, I want to know if you know of anyone who has broken the rules, their names, offence and when they did it. Second, I want to know just what makes you wet and feel all warm inside? Leriana knew nothing of the monsters on the isle, or the sensations any of them gave to various student's. All she wanted to find out about Ryu was what turned her on, which would give Leriana a good grasp on how she could ensure that Ryu did not forget this lesson and remained wrapped around her fingers.

Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:10 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next