View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jun 21, 2024 5:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Reliable (for Kakumaoh) 

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Post Re: Reliable (for Kakumaoh)
Her changes in pacing, technique, and area of focus kept him from knowing exactly what to expect next, something that would help avoid him getting bored with her. As she worked his shaft, his reactions would tell her which combinations worked best and let her adjust her actions accordingly.

As he felt another climax coming, he cried out, "Oh, yes, Daphnee, I'm gonna…" This would give her a few seconds to decide if she wanted to receive his load in her mouth or across her face.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:10 am

Her emerald green eyes had been focused up on him, seeing what he liked best and making those adjustments accordingly to better stimulate him. Her speed kept unpredictable on purpose for just that, so he wouldn't get bore, to reinforce that his earlier decision was well worth it.

Perhaps it would allow her to get more in the future if he knew that she was going to keep to her end of things as long as she hadn't asked for too much of course. What was too much? Well, she was smart enough to know that anything that impeded with what he wanted wasn't going to go so well.

A delay proved that she could get a stay of execution for a bit so to speak but she very much doubted that if she wanted to be left alone completely that would have gone over to well. The best part was that she seemed very practical here.

She could place herself in the monsters shoes so to speak and had an idea of what they were after so provided that they got that then she hoped to work with them a little. It had never paid off for her until today though.

She slurped that cock with more eagerness as he announced how close he was. She did not pull back though using her tongue, lips and hands to pleasure him as long as possible, feeling the strength of him as he ruptured within her mouth, the fierce throb, after throb that filled her mouth.

“Mnnnnnn ….”

The moan vibrating off his cock as she took as much of his seed within her mouth, some dribbling out of the corners before she swallowed it down in one tasty gulp. She kept licking and sucking until she was certain that she drew all of him forth then pulled back of his length when that was complete, her tongue wiggling against his tip before she completely departs from him.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:37 am

He gave her a few moments to recover before lifting her to her feet and turning her around. Two of his hands came around her to cup her breasts as he bent her over a desk. Leaning down so his lips were by her ear, he almost whispered, "I saw how much you wanted more just now. It wouldn't be right to make you wait." With that, he pressed the tip of his shaft between her nether lips, slowly sliding into her waiting sex.

Character listing

Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:56 pm

She panted, the taste of him still clinging to her throat as she's allowed a moment of respite before she is drawn up. He certainly had been hard to sate, though at least there had been no mistaken those times that he had been pleased.

Daphnee figured that she would see him again, if not on her quest to retrieve more information then for his own amusements at some point but she at least knew that it was possible to stave off the inevitable for a little bit at least to get her submission later. Either he was amused by that sort of control or pleased by it, she could not say which but he was not going to make her suffer as best as she could tell so that earned him points there. The fact that he could be useful to her too earned more.

How was she going to deal with this was anyone's guess at this stage but she was not given much time to think about it as she was bent over a desk.

She knew what was coming and instinctively spread her legs apart to make access to her heated core far more easier. Her hands flat against the desk top, her breasts cupped from behind as her brain heard those words causing her green eyes to press closed.

“Thank you -” it was all that she could think to say just then as she felt the tip of his shaft press passed her hungry lips, a moan parting her lips as she pushes back slowly and just a little allowing him to take full command of the situation. How deep or quick he decided to be was going to be at his direction of course in spite of her feeble little movements.

Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:38 pm

He started out slowly, letting her anticipation build up as he filled her as far as he felt safe. When it seemed she couldn't wait any longer, he began to thrust into her harder and faster, making sure to hit her sensitive spots with each thrust. His hands weren't idle, one pair holding her hips while the others kneaded her breasts.

Character listing

Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:23 am

Receiving him like this had her panting out. He took her, slow at first as she was allowed to get use to the feel of him sliding into that tight sheath that had stolen her breath away. Green eyes sweep closed as he presses inside that passage of hers that tightens down on him each second thrust he makes like a python constricting further with it's coils at each breath it takes.

“OH GAWD!” Her head tips back as a hand rubs against his chest. The sensations of that pleasant warmth sweeps over her as she is filled, he ever so careful at her comfort, she thrusts back at him though as hungry hips lift up, the wet slurping sounds of their sex joining the panting moans that rumbled past her lips.

He wasn't going to brake her, at least she thought, so when she presses back against him, her walls tight as he spears her most delicate of places she takes more of him in.

Her passage is filled, moist and slick it is easier for him to push in against her as her bouncing breasts are grabbed and she feels the thrill of heat flashing against her mounds as a warmth tingles between her thighs as her own release is assured by this stage she can only hope to last long enough …

Reaching down with a hand she strokes the portion of his length not embedded in her wet body.

Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:19 am

Her need was clearly demonstrated in both her uncontrolled and deliberate actions. As he drove into her tight, wet sex, her walls tightened around him and she reached back to give attention to the part of his shaft that wasn't inside her. In response, he began to pull her back slightly each time he thrust forwards, effectively increasing the strength and speed of each thrust.

With her wonderful body providing so much stimulation, there was only so long he could delay giving her what she wanted. With a grunt and a thrust, he came again, shooting his hot load into her depths.

Character listing

Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:56 am

She was so close to the edges of paradise. Each of his thrusts growing a bit firmer as they strengthened, a little deeper as he pressed deeper into that moist core. The squelch of their bodies increased as he took her effectively with weak push, a tingle sparked within the folds of her being.

“OHHH!” Less of her hand had been pumping against him as he used more of himself, growing more secure that he wasn't going to hurt her or maybe not caring about that though that would have struck her as out of his character from what little she had gathered about him.

In any case he did not hurt her, her pleasure only increased tenfold leaving her a panting mess, her legs trying to pull him forth even as she felt the explosive power of his release as he ruptured inside her, feeling him expand a little the feel of that hot, moist essence, simply knowing that she had been responsible for it in someway excited her on some primitive level as she wailed out, her nectar flowing in response to the release of his own, her core throbbing about him as she attempted to milk him of every drop she could get her hands on.

Daphnee kept him entrapped as long as possible, her tender passage still slowly moving against him with each passing second.

“OH GAWD. That, that was fantastic.” She wasn't use to coming away from an encounter in pleasure, and never with a monster until earlier that day with him. It was both strange and new, appealing too. She hardly thought he was done with her just yet seeing that they had not established a time limit and it would be several hours before the room was needed for class though her mind was pretty well removed from that state of being at the moment.

Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:26 am

While she'd proven earlier that she could last for longer than he'd expected, he was still impressed that she wasn't completely exhausted by now. Even so, she could probably use a short break, and he was willing to give it to her; they had hours available, and he intended to keep going until one of them couldn't go on anymore.

Just because he was giving her a little time to rest didn't mean he had to wait around doing nothing, though. Leaning down over her, he began to lick and kiss her nipple while fondling her other breast. After a bit, he would swap breasts, giving each the same attention he'd been giving the other.

Character listing

Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:13 am

“AH”

A hand snuck around the rear of his head weakly holding him to he3r chest. It was obvious that he could brake away whenever he wished but he gave her the time to recover using all the time they had on hand to see to her then and there, showing that he was in no rush in doing so.

Her increased stamina meant that he was going to take advantage of this state of hers fuller. She had been use to enduring torture upon torture for such a prolonged time.

She shuddered, she was kept aroused by that attention that kept her chest tingling. She was kept aroused at that state, her own will taking h3r this far, that and the sheer determination to make this pleasant for him. After all he was not hurting her and thus she would not refrain from him until he showed he was less than honorable in his dealings with her or she began to deliberately hurt her. He was big, so a brief accidental injury could be dismissed easy enough.

Her nipple were swollen and tingling, warmth seeped though them she pants as he continues to tease her until she loosely wraps her legs about his body showing that she was ready o receive him once more.

“I'm ready,” she professed, her hand still dashing up and down the back of his head.

Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:53 am

He nodded at her statement and shifted his position, two hands fondling her breasts as his tongue ran up the side of her neck and the tip of his cock pressed against her sex. Unlike previously, there was little buildup before he thrust into her; her passage was already well-prepared from their activities so far, and he didn't want to be too predictable. Unless it seemed he'd injured her, he would proceed to thrust back and forth inside her, making sure to hit her sensitive spots each time.

Character listing

Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:30 am

“UHH!” He returned to her, that wet passage gladly accepting him back into her folds as she felt a tingle in her breasts that caused her back to deepen it's arc. She presented more of herself to him as her green eyes close.

Reaching up she strokes the side of his face before opening her eyes again, her legs curling tighter into his back as she seeks to keep him close.

He certainly knows what he is doing for her own passage is already sweeping over that length, rippling against him from top to bottom, from bottom to top as she sweeps over him as he fills her, touching upon the very portions of her depths that cause her so much pleasure. Her head tips back, a hand sets upon his chest as he presses inside her.

“Take it!” She gasps, pulling him forth with an urgency. “Y-You have earned it.”

The tingle engulfs her, slick warm juices build up as she flows around him in a sudden release as a moan is wrenched from her lips. She is beside herself and does not stop yanking him forth, willful she seeks to endure the bliss that sweeps over her.

Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:11 am

He hadn't thought it possible for her to surrender to him any further than she had already, but she managed to prove otherwise as she practically begged him to use her as he wished while trying to press him even deeper into herself. He didn't resist these efforts, letting her take him in as far as she could. As she'd demonstrated before, that was all the way, her tight passage snugly enveloping his hard shaft as he pounded in and out of her.

There was a sense of urgency and even desire in her actions, spurring him to press even harder to drive her to another climax. She was already close – her body told him as much – but he wasn't far from orgasm himself. Although it was impossible to say who would cum first this time, it wouldn't be long before they both did.

Character listing

Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:18 am

There had been little question that he could have had her anyway he wanted her back in that classroom but his restraint had loosened her a great deal. Part out of the avoidance of that very thing that terrified her so much now. That and the fact that she had need of getting her head around matters earlier. Part of her had wondered how much she could have pushed the envelop, how much restraint was too much on his part? Perhaps after tonight he would be more inclined to grant her a bit more knowing that she would adhere to here end of a deal, perhaps there was little that he would give up, the future was unwritten of course.

There was no denying he pleasure that the other guests neglected entertaining her with in lieu of punishment. She had been beginning to think that there was no respite, save for when she was with her Mistress. These monsters would simply torment her because they could but this was different, this had actually given her cause to cooperate as she pulled him forth into the folds of her body.

Whimpering in pleasure with each motion of his length pressing into her she tried to squeeze him, tried to get him to release that ultimate form of pleasure as she panted, her warm body little more than a playground for him at this stage.

“OHHHHHH! T-hat's it! F-Fuck me!” She let out a deep moan, a red blush of embarrassment stained her cheeks as she moved against him, the damns bursting as her body collapsed about him, her back arched deeper than I was so that her breasts pushed into his palms, the tugging of her legs halting but not unraveling from behind him as if they were designed to keep him caged inside her.

Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:35 pm

In response to her pleas, he pounded into her harder, driving her to her latest climax as he released his load inside her. His hands tightened on her breasts and his hips pressed against hers as their orgasms fed each other, driving them to new peaks of ecstasy. She seemed to have been driven to a primal state, desiring only to be fucked by him, her legs wrapped around him as if trying to keep him from ever letting her get away.

As they came back down from their climaxes, he noticed her flush of embarrassment. With a grin, he brushed her cheek and said, "No reason to be ashamed of accepting what your body wants."

Character listing

Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next