View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 11:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 239 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 16  Next
 Investigation (for Alex) 

Post Re: Investigation (for Alex)
“Oh, need I remind you that animals have no hands ...” Goro reminded with a sadistic grin as he pressed that button on that remote releasing the last of that aphrodisiac down her throat. He watch, quiet curious how long she would obey, if she could obey though he gave her some additional incentive, of course he didn't mean what he said, he wouldn't waste money but she probably didn't realize that in her current state.

“Disobey and one of the chosen girls from earlier dies. I got the tech, I do not necessarily need them.”

The room had no furnishing to speak of, nothing to rub against as it had all been removed in preparation of all this as the final bit of aphrodisiac moved down her throat, of course the aphrodisiac had been a mere pittance of what it could be given that he had not spared it's use throughout the trip.

Goro watch as he spoke with an Adda scientist while seemed to be taking down notes, readings from various machines that she now noticed at the far side of the room.

Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:15 pm

"Mmph!" she whimpered weakly around the gag. The agent was burning up. It felt like every cell of her body was on fire. It came in crashing waves that soaked over her loins and psyche. But the woman sat on her knees. The lives of those girls were her responsibility. But she needed so bad. She wanted to cum. Her brain was switching over to thinking of nothing but sex. The line between 'I must not cum' an 'I must cum' was quickly growing more and more blurry. Her mind was in an endless struggle as kept her eyes shut tight. She knew if she opened them and saw those cocks she... Her hands twitched at the thought drifting closer to her drooling netherlips. Her hands soon trembled as she just barely managed to stop herself in time. Tears began to run down her cheeks as she quietely began to sob. What sort of disgusting whore would she become if she chose sex over the lives of another?

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:51 pm

Goro was delighted as he watched for he loved setting agents in their places. Oh, he loved that dilemma that she was in, his aphrodisiac, the other ...of course the ultimatum that he supplied and the fact that she was free to touch herself but told not too had played with her too.

He let the tears flow as she struggled, perhaps the only thing that kept her from seeking her own release was the fact that another would die.

He glanced at the readings though and nodded, five minutes, she had managed to endure that long and while the aphrodisiac would begin to lessen his own increased as he flowed closer to her. A slimy hand stroked the back of her auburn locks.

“You want to cum so much, you need to cum but you can't cum. In fact I'll put them all in an airlock but you require your Master's touch. Only your Master can make you cum safely. You wouldn't need to touch yourself and derive that pleasure.

“Should I make you cum? I wonder if I should be kind to my pet or abuse her. You can only hope to hold up a few minutes longer if that. You may speak.” And he unfastened the gag letting it drop away from her to the metal plates beneath her.

Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:33 pm

Alexandra's eyes fluttered behind their lids as that sweet stench soaked into her. Her hands twitched, barely resisting the urge to masturbate right there in the middle of the room. Goro teased her further. He reminded her that he could please her with no punishment involved. Yes, his cock was nothing short of divine inside her yearning body. He could relieve all that tension and the students would remain safe.

When the gag was removed words fell immediately from the agent's lips. "Please! Fuck me! I... I can't take it.. I... I don't want anyone to die... Please... I will do what you ask just... Just l-let me c-cum..." The agent would have turned around but the order to stay was still active or so she thought. Nails scratched the unyielding metal floor as she did her best to avoid sobbing outloud. With what he promised, she could think of nothing but that slimy cock writhing inside her once more. Her entire body began to tremble. If he did not take her soon, someone would die.

Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:47 pm

He knew that she was close, he had those numbers and while the other aphrodisiac had peeked he had added his own to the mix. Taking her arms her draws them back, crossing them together as another pseudo pod forms and grasps her.

Giving the other for her to spread her legs as best as she could his finger sweeps slowly against her neck. “Perhaps I should just hold you like this?” Let her draw in even more of that rich scent. His finger disappears from her neck rubbing over her swollen clit then tracing her wet sex.

“Oh, you so want to be fucked right now. Which hole my dear? Which do you want so I can deny it of you. I don't feel as if you really meant it that I fuck you. You want to be fucked, that's a given but do you want to fuck me or perhaps you wouldn't care if it were these six men I wonder.”

Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:48 pm

Alexandra's eyes fluttered. The stench was so close now. Her mind was becoming putty as her willpower melted like butter on a hot pan. Without thinking, her hips rose to grind against those slimy tendrils stroking her sex. "M-My pussy... Please fuck my pussy... I only want you..." she begged and moaned. Tears running down her cheeks as the tension just kept building. She tried to say the right things to get what she desperately needed. She would do absolutely anything if it meant even a small release from this impeding orgasm.

Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:12 pm

“Your pussy. Hm … shall we put that to a test? Yes I think we shall.” He draws her back prompting her to spread he legs as he lays her on her back. A pseudo pod forming from his chest as he fondles her chest.

“No Master? I wonder if you still think of yourself as a person.” He says something in the Adda language as he issues out orders. One of the larger Adda comes over and kneels between her thighs though it is not long before that thick cock makes contact with her moist pussy though the warrior does not pus it but rather he rubs against her snatch.

“All you have to do is ask for that cock and it shall be yours but it will be the last one that you receive. Hold off and I will give you mine, so let us begin and see if you really meant it.”

He nods and the Adda begins moving sliding his dick against the outside of her passage, the head nudging at her clit.

Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:00 am

Alexandra spread her legs wide, exposing her drooling pussy to the Adda and Goro. She layed there on the floor, arching her back into the pods stroking her heaving orbs. Her heart sank as she was expected to call this vile monster her master. But that mistake meant more suffering for the aching woman. The agent's entire body was starting to hurt from being wound up so tight.

One of the Adda males kneeled before the sprawled out woman. Her eyes still shut, the agent's hips rose almost immediately upon feeling that heated shaft press against her folds. But it did not go in. It slid over her drooling netherlips over and over again. It was then that the Emissary made another cruel offer. She could be satisfied right now but then she will never be satisfied again. But, she could have her master's cock if she endured an unknown amount of time.

"Uhhnnn... Ohhhnnn..." The tip slid over her clitoris, causing the button to throb and pulse with waves of erotic bliss that filled her fluttering belly. Alexandra clinched her eyes tighter as she desperately begged. "Please Master!" she cried, "I am sorry I thought I was a person... Ohhhnnnn.. I am a pet, an object, a belonging. Just please... Please forgive me and fuck me like you did before! I need you inside me, Master!" She sobbed, her hips rocking against the teasing member but unable to ever have satisfaction. Her hips jolt, hanging at the knife's edge of her orgasm. She was so close but the Adda ensured bliss never came until it was begged for directly.

Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:16 am

“Better ...” that cock continued to slide over her wet sex and it delighted Goro as he knew how much she had endured thus far. He would already be giving her that fucking that she requested if she had not prompted him to testing her very words.

To her credit though she was not begging for that cock but his and he did not have the Adda play with her long before he drew back. He jerked off, spurting on her chest with a gasp, her arms released as were her tits before Goro and the Adda swapped position.

Goro delicately runs a finger against the thigh of her leg as another pseudo pod rises out of his mass becoming a cock as he shapes it.

Touching it to her he ass a question if she is ready though he already knows the answer to that as he pushes forward sharply, that cock spinning inside her unlike most humanoids Goro can reshape himself and with no bones he could manage stunts like this as he fills her to capacity his body slapping up against her own with each sicking THWACK against her body as he was doing one thing and one thing only as there is no finesse as he gives her exactly what she needs with a series of deep yet hard thrusts.

Last edited by Goro on Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:23 am

"Uhhhnnnn," Alexandra could only whimper as Goro blew slime all over her chest. The stench rose from her breasts and directly into her gasping lips. Her cheeks blushed heavily as the alien criminal moved infront of her, taking the Adda's place. She opened her eyes to see the long spire of slime that began to tease her sex. "Aiiiiiiieeeeeeeee! Oh god!" she screamed as the spinning phallus drilled all the way into her pussy in one thorough thrust. Alexandra's eyes rolled back as she climaxed immediately. Her hips jolt as juices mixed with the slime monster.

The cock kept flowing into her, pushing into her womb and filling it only to flow back and repeat the process over and over again. Her hips rolled forward, bucking against Goro while her arms were held by the Adda behind her. "Uhhhnnn... Auuuughh!" she cried and moaned louder with each thrust, "M-Master!" She cried out, unable to stop herself from cumming a second time. Tears continued to roll down her cheeks though it was unknown if they were tears of despair or happiness at this point. One thing was for certain, the agent felt so very good right now.

Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:31 am

He definitely wasn't going to allow her to get off with cumming just once as he drove his rod into that hungry pussy that ate him up as her pushed into her vigorously. He did not stop or slow down even but rather he drove into her, rough and deep, that coc of his spinning against her as he gave he what she had begged for.

“It's even better now,” of course there had been a lot of build up and denial as he took her now, drilled into her core again and again without relenting as slimy hands seized her hips as he surged forward with each thrust a tiny pseudo pod forming to brush againt her clit Goro took pleasure in her cumming body, how she was crying out for him in need.

He kissed her then, a strange slimy kiss that worked over her in that brief moment. Then he suddenly stopped as he wrenched out of her then. “On your hands and knees. I'll take you like the animal you are.”

Goro wastes no time once she's back in position he fits him into her at the new angle, Goro grinding up against her passage now as he fills her once again.

Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:02 am

It took little effort at all to manipulate the agent's body into another climax then another. Alexandra's eyes rolled back and fluttered wildly as drool trickled out of her gaping mouth. Sex with this creature was a drug in itself as her body desperately yearned for this as she was trained to. Her clit was rock hard and twitched before the flicking touch of the tiny tendril. Her hips jolt as bliss shot straight up into her core like electricity.

"Mmmph... Mmmm..." muffled moans gurgled through the slime as Goro's face smashed against her own in a giant sloppy kiss. Slime dripped over her face, ensuring every breath was saturated in that addicting musk. Her body was growing more and more reliant on the sweet smell of her master. Alexandra gasped and groaned when the drilling finally stopped. Her hips were still twitching violently as she clenched around the thick slimey cock deep inside her.

"Y-Yess... Master..." she groaned without thinking. She did not care if she was a slave right now. She just wanted to feel good again. She rolled onto her hands and knees and the process continued without interuption. Her body surged forward with each thrust. Her breasts flopped like a couple of udders as nails dragged against the hard metal floor. Her cries echoed through the chamber as orgasm after orgasm ripped through her very soul. The drug kept her body heavily aroused and her mind hazy as her training continued at the hands of this monster.

Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:18 pm

She was rewarded alright for what she had endured so far. Sex with Goro was a sloppy, messy affair but she grew to love it. The goop on her face had been intentional ensuring that with each breath her mind became more drugged, that she would mae that link between sex with him equated to what she needed, what she had yearned for.

And as part of the agent's conditioning here he was not relenting as she orgasmed. No, he made his pet feel good as he reached around her body, slimy fingers sweeping over those tits as he massaged them.

“Speak dirty, Slave,” came his command. Of course any time she became incoherent or disobeyed now punishing her became easier as he continued to condition her to the scent of his own body.

Even when he was a nobody he had been credited with braking slaves well though the addicted state he had left them in had left something to be desired.

A wet hand slapped against her ass, his thrusts becoming slow and deep so she could feel each and every movement, he mustering his thoughts and a portion of his concentration again as tiny feelers sprouted from that already drilling member rubbing up against her passage as he took that plunge into her warmth.

Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:49 pm

"Ahhhnnnn! Auuuughhhh!" Alexandra moaned as her body arched. No matter how she moved, the cock filled her perfectly each and every time. Every cell of her depths was stimulated all at once while the drug made her more sensitive and sexually aware of those countless strokes. Her mouth opened and closed as she struggled to find the words to say. She was not one to speak dirty ever. She did not even know how.

"Please, Master!" she moaned, "Keep fucking this dirty s-slut! I... I am just a whore for you to fuck all day and n-night! Aiiieeeee!" She came again as her body sagged as her entire body was left tingling with numbness. The agent did not know what else to say. Her soul cried at admitting these horrible things. But she could not lie to herself. She was grinding her hips back against those thrusts and moaning like a wanton slut. She was falling and she did not know if she would ever climb out of the abyss Goro was dragging her into.

Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:03 pm

“That's right. A dirty little slut, all mine to play with!” He began to pull her back so that they were not necessarily fucking in the typical sense but half her body was drawn back into his gooey mass. His cock still lodged deep inside her continued to move all about that slick core for thrusting in the typical sense had been something that he did not have to do,

His cock retracted back towards his body then shot into her depths again like a jet of water filling her again and again as he kept her on this high.

Fingers played with her nipples pulling them roughly in that smooth texture of his grasp then easing up as he brushed his fingers over the nubs.

Goo was collecting at her back door, knocking against it as it slowly became more solid with each passing second. Of course he was not asking her permission, she was his slave, his pet after all, he was merely getting himself ready as the same sensation collected around her clit as he flowed against it as well.

Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 239 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 16  Next