View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 7:25 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 393 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 27  Next
 Needle (for Hope and Krisna) 

Post Re: Needle (for Hope and Krisna)
Come to think of it the droid was right about one thing. Her name would stick out and unlike Kris she couldn't erase her face from security records. Not that she had been worried about it though the guy they were after was a crime boss from what she gathered and if he had a vendetta against them he could cause problems later.

“I think I'll use a pseudo-name for this ...” she rubbed her chin as she considered one for herself. “Dark. Just call me Dark.”

She had no needs as of yet and followed after the droid as he lead Krisna away. She would just stay out of the way for the most part and observe these tests that Kris had intended on running. Until they arrived on Hadante she would stay out of the way as best as she could.

Better Lucky than good ...

Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:43 pm

"Yah! I told you Dessy! I can do all kinds of amazing things!!" Krisna admitted as she giggled cutly afther she performed her simple hack through her omni tool. Erasing all data related to the travler on the ADD's network was a simple task. It was ashame, Krisna hated ruining Lulus hard work but rules were rules after all and she did want to get fired.... in the litteral sense...

"92!!" Once 92 arrived Krisna gave the big hulking droid a big happy smile as she quickly rushed over to hugg the hunk of junk! Slamming into it the same way she would have hugged Dessy or Hope, only to bounce off his hard metal body with a loud metal clink. "OW!..." It was like Krisna had no clue 92 was an it, and shedid care either afther running into him like she did, she simply bounced back up to give him that hug! It could have been due to her own relatsionship with her own AI and close frend Sky. Krisna spent most of her collector carreir with that AI, alot of it was becuse she had too as a collector. A collector is sopost to develop a mental bond with their Psychological suport Artifical Intellagence, so they would not simply fall victim to insanity on their missions through time. Yet the thought has crost Krisna's mind how 92 would get along with Sky? It was somting Krisna coud never know until it finilly happens, she only hopes that when it does Sky doesnt try to erase everything from his memory.

"Dark?..." Krisna repeated afther Hope mentioned the name, bright blue eyes gazing at her lover, eyng her head to toe invisioning her in tat black body glove befor she cocked her head to te side cutly. " I'm not sure I like having a body guard named Dark? It sounds too... dark?... How about Zoey? or Merry! Oh! I never get to go out and have fun with Sky! I can protend you her!"Krisna giggled befor she felt 92 take her by the atm tugging her off to the cockpit befor leaving to do those tests she mentioned.

Krisna tests were nothing bad but nor were they good, Krisna....(#1)

Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:54 am

(#2).... Krisna mostly tested 92 esponse time to certain stimuli, mostly word problems, AI problm solving and the ideas of simple issues for hm to solve quickly. Alot was basic but It also made Krisna giggle watching him stuggled when she introduced conumdrums such as every robot intellagences favorite question. "I never tell a lie!" Yet Krisna's tests didnt last two long, honestly her problem solving questions were only for fun she only really needed to scan 92 once to get any information she needed. Afther that wackness however Krisna took the libirty of scanning the gear they planed on trading, seetting Sky to begin replicating those suits befor finding her two lovers to mention te good news. "Good news! Sky said those suits were rather basic so they will only take roughly 45 minutes each to replicate! Sky can make as many as you want!" Krisna claimed yet their was no promising Sky would agree to make more then 3 or 4.... Hell even 1 was pushing Sky's protocall of the rules.

Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:04 pm

92 had learned hugging from Krisna. It had been in his protocols but until she actually did it he had not done so himself. Sensors relaid that he was touching her though he was less sophisticated then Sky and had no real sense of touch. It had been in the orders that he had been given to watch out for her while she was around and obey her commands as long as they had no tried to superseded the basic robot laws hardwired into him or Scorch's own commands.

So the logic game really threw him as far as Krisna never lying though suddenly he spoke a word. “Eye” though after a bit of back and forth it was apparent that he was not referring to the body part but a name.

“Your name is Hope, exchange an emotion for a body part and the one often used as a name in human cultures overwhelmingly is Aiye.”

They ran their tests and exchanges names and ideas. They were close to Hadante and had a visual of the planet. When they found Scorch she was in the cargo bay. It was easy to locate her with the internal life form scanners and since 92 could speak to the computers he could locate her bio-rhythms easy enough and lead the girls there.

“Oh, that is good news. It should be a few hours yet to reach the planet. We should have a visual of it now though. See if she can make …”
Scorch thought for a moment. “Three suits. She could possibly pump out four or five of them before we reach the planet but if we have too many suits they'll be too many questions and it's just a cover cargo any way.”

Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:52 pm

“Zoe ...” she considered the name that Kris supplied though it wasn't until much later that 92 suddenly burst out with a suggestion of his own. She laughed. They still had plenty of time to come up with something though the test were interesting. More so 92's reaction as he tried to wrap his head around statements that contradicted one another.

When they had concluded they sought out Scorch and she had wondered what she was up to all this time though they located the former pirate in the cargo hold.

“That is pretty good news, Kris,”
she relayed wondering when she made contact with her ship. She figured that she did it through that tool.

She shouldn't have allowed for the tampering of records though and had struggled with the idea of telling Luna at least to make a back up file but at the same time it was just best to stay in the clear and pretend to be ignorant of things.

Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:22 pm

"Oh! Aiye? That sounds cute!" Krisna agreed afther 92 mentioned the name for Hope. Seeing her lover think it was funny as the three had a debate on the matter befor leaving Krisna's make shift testing grounds to visit Dessy in the cargo bay afther scanning the suit Hope accquired. Giving her lovers the good knews about the suits.

"Three suits?" Krisna repeated, asking her lover, making sure three was correct befor she flipped open her omni tool to send the data to Sky and comfirm the order. "Ok.. Sky is on it but she said shes only doing this once...." Krisna claimed befor she holstered her omni tool and smiled as her two lovers gave her praise for her work. "Sky said she will meet us at the destination once she finishes them." Krisna explained befor she moved back to Dessys side, taking her hand befor doingthesame to Hope as smile happly. " Come on you guys! Lets go see the view! And mybe we can see Sky too she said she wasnt far away!"

Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:38 am

“We could dock with her in space to get the suits on board before making planet fall,” Scorch mentioned. “Though we could do so on the planet as long as we make sure the suits are packed up in a different packaging encase someone is watching as doubtful as that should be.”

She would have otherwise mentioned making the exchange at night if they weren't pressed for time. Scorch would lead the three to the brig where she would make some checks and adjustments. Since they were in subspace now since reaching the outskirts of the system she wanted 92 present at the cockpit or at least someone to make course adjustments.

It was taking so long in system because of the black hole at the edge of it that threw off readings and pulled on everything. Normally it took only half an hour or so to cross a system but with that black hole and the asteroid belt time was going to be a fair bit longer not that it was too difficult to her or 92 seeing that they traveled in the system a lot.

Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:10 pm

“Aiye? Sounds good – what that isn't a pirate reference 'Aiye I sir',” not that it mattered. She was in agreement seeing that she liked the name. Of course it took her stopping herself from laughing given that she had not been expecting the droid to process that information for so long. Maybe it was one of Kris' tests that had him consider it, she was not totally certain.

Going with Kris they had found Scorch where the news had been relayed to them and a plan had been worked out before they all went to the bridge where a viewer displayed the planet partially obscured by an asteroid belt that seemed to be coming up.

She had never met Sky and had been under the belief that she was just a partner from the future that the ADD had not learned about that Kris could stay in contact with given her omni tool. She had not learned the truth of it though she was sort of looking forward to this upcoming meeting.

Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:22 pm

"I think its a cute name!" Krisna mentioned as shemarched arm and arm with Hope and Dessy, walking inbetween her two lovers as tey walked to the bridge. "I think Sky would rather meet us out here Dessy.... Skys knd of lazy and doesnt like to come down to Hadante no more." Krisna said with sad tone. "Somthing about other ships not seeing her.... and ramming into her o much.... Told Sky she cant fly with the field running but she has such a temper..." Krisna explained as soon enough the trio reached the bridge with 92.

The sight of the world ahead made the travlers eyes widen as they all got to see the beutiful planet partily opscured by its own astroid belt. "Wow! Its so pretty!" Krisna said as she quickly left her two lovers to move close to the cock pit window, gazing deeply into space at the planet ahead of them.

Krisna distracted by the mijestic beutie of Hadante ahead she did not notice the sound a familure voice come of the communicator on the bridge as a soft femmine voice hailling them over the speakers. " This is the opperator of the E-78 Humbug, Hailing Destiny Imladris... do you copy.... This is opperatorSky hailing Destiny I ladris.... come in..." A commanding voicesaid over the comm channel, awaiting a response.

Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:39 am

“What name?” Scorch had to be brought up to speed. Curious that 92 would try to solve or answer a problem that he had not been assigned too. They said if you didn't continuously wipe a droid it developed a personality. She never wiped 92, it would have deleted the skillware she installed so that everything was back at the factory setting in much the same way as a computer was reset. As long as he did not get to bad or rebellious though this was being helpful … he was a protocol droid programmed to assist people so she imagined his personality would develop in the helpful way and thus had not been concerned with it.

“That's right, she doesn't do planets well,”
Scorch recalled being transported off of Hadante when they first met. Of course back then she had yet to realize just how sophisticated the AI was and she surmised with such a personality the AI developed in a similar way to a droid unless one wiped the memory, which was effectively killing it and beginning anew though she heard tales that the personality slowly came back provided that it was exposed to the same stimulus. Docking in space made it easier after all.

“Oh, this view is nothing. There's a nebula at the opposite end of the system closer to the planet. I'm not at liberty to discuss what is actually there not that I know much more than rumors -”

Scorch was interrupted by a familiar voice. Few used her actual name, most just called her Scorch after all though Krissy called her by a pet name. Answering the hail she opened a channel.

“This is Captain Imaldris of the Shooting Star,” she acknowledge. “Always good to hear from you Sky. What are your coordinates so that we may rendez-vous.”

Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:41 pm

She followed suit heading to the bridge. So that was Hadante? It was a magnified view on the viewer of course though it was quite beautiful, a dangerous beauty like a rose it seemed as one had to be mindful of the thorns.

Police, ADD, even bounty hunters tended to keep clear of the planet and from what she remembered it was a pirate haven that she probably couldn't get to on her own. Her cover probably would have been blown and to her knowledge the ADD didn't risk operatives here not that she would have been told otherwise.

After checking out the view from over Kris' shoulder she took a look around at the various controls. The layout seemed pretty standard though a bit different from the Behemoth which she had been certified to fly though Mia usually did all the flying.

The comm soon crackled to life making her both nervous and excited seeing that this was all about to happen … they weren't too far of from making that final approach now.

Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:10 pm

Krisna gazed out at the view, it was so wonderous and pretty as the curious travler leaned up agiest the glass to better see befor looking back at Hope as her lover approched. Krisna moving out of view and closer to her lover so they both could see as Krisna took Hopes hand in hers, resting her cute head on Hopes sholder as they both enjoyed the view befor Krisna turned to look back at Dessy. Hearing her pirate lover mention a nebula, peaking Krisna intreasts as she smiled. "We will have to go se it some time! Will you take me Dessy!" Krisna asked excitly befor turning back to gaze out the ships cockpit agin at Hadante losing her self in that beauty afther the ship communicator crackled to life, a familure voice on te other end as Destiny awnsered Skys hailing.

"Greetings Destiny...." Sky's voice said on the other end, the womens voice sounding professional yet happy to hear the pirates voice. "Its great to hear from you too.... Hows collector oppritive Krisna doing? Is she well? My data shows her heart rate has been spiking the last few hours? Should I bee concerned?" Sky asked befor she computed Destinys question of her location. "No need Captain Destiny... that will not be nessesery, I'm allready making my way to you.... I am making my approch on you now." Sky stated never bothering to get Destinys location, sounding confident she could find them easly as the AI did just that.

Gaining fast, a bleep on Destinys radar could have been see appear only a short distance away, as if the humbug was there the entire time, just now the radar decided to show it as Hope would catch the first glimpse of Krisna marverlous ship cruised beside the shooting star as it came out from under its cloaking field, a shimmer of pixilated blue light trailing behind the much smaller vessel, no bigger then a standard ADD dropp ship.

Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:04 am

“We might be able to see it soon. If Mercer left the system that way I could plot a course that nears it before getting to the proper space lane to make the jump into hyperspace. Since it takes a while to fly in this system due to the gravitational effects of that black hole and other factors we would get a good look at it before going. There are only a few safe ways to enter and exit this system,” she smiled, leaning back some.

“If one of the other ways then I'll take us after the mission either on the way back if it is along the way or after we drop o the rescued prisoners,”
she wasn't considering a failure which may have been good or may have been a bit o over confidence on her part. She sat up straight as she answered the communications though exchanging their position with Sky.

“She's fine. A few hours back it was sex and now it's the view she's caught up in. I can't say for certain as to the time between the two though I'm picking up nothing unusual.” She was so candid and as the ship dropped it's cloak she slowed her ship altering it's heading to intercept soon afterward with the smaller ship. Docking was a sinch and after checking her instruments once again she smiled at the two lovers.

“92, the system is full of pirates and many have cloaks. Stay on the sensors just encase. They'll have to divert power to their weapons and shields to attack dropping their cloak before taking hostile action. While cloaked their particle shields are the only thing up making them vulnerable to lasers.”
Cloaks of the day drained too much power and to have them on one went without shields and weapons though Krissy's cloak was probably more advanced. Her humbug may even detect cloaked ships of this era but she had no clue, better safe than sorry.

“Any ship uncloaks fire, do not wait. There will be a moment when they uncloak before they get their shields up in which they won't have defenses.”
She was probably being too cautious but rather cautious than dead.

“Affirmative.”
And with that she lead the others to the docking tube connecting the two ships.

Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:27 pm

Hadante was quite the sight. Few (if any) agents had seen the sights that had been offered though her attention had been on the communications as they came in. It was Sky and she found that Scorch was so candid in revealing what was going on with Krissy.

She shook her head slightly, wondering about other pirates and cloaked ships. What if allies detected the Shooting Star and came in to lend assistance? They were all pirates or smugglers or worse so perhaps there was no charity and that others would seek to take advantage of that state. Perhaps Scorch should broadcast to other ships to stay away so a helpful person didn't uncloak and get blasted.

Then it occurred to her that Scorch probably wouldn't want to announce she was a sitting duck for pirates to take advantage of. They were away from the space lanes and still had some time before they arrived at the planet so someone being out here would have been rare indeed. She decided that she was going to trust Scorch's judgment on this.

She didn't think they needed weapons though she was always armed with her katana and had her side arm, at least the normal blade. Following Scorch she went down to the dock about to see the humbug for the first time.

Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:45 pm

"That would be amazying Dessy!" Krisna said excitedly back to her fire haired lover as she rested agiest Hope, sweetly standing close to that agent befor that familure voice caught Krisna's attention, afther hearing Dessy's and Skys short conversation over the speakers.

"HI SKY!" Krisna greeted as she turned arounded to speak over Dessys sholder. "I'm fine! Dessy, Hope and I just played touching for awhile! It was so much fun! I even gt to sleep with Hope after, her beds so soft and warm!" Krisna mentioned casualy befor she began to ramble returning her hand to Hopes own as she turned and smiled at Hope. "Also sky! I have a new friend for you to meet!"

"Is that so? I'll have to update Collector: Krisna's log.... this is happen far to frequently.... please just not to excite collector: Krisna to much.... shes to fragile and valuable..." Sky stated just as causaly over the communications befor taking in Krisna's words. " Really.... Another one? I look forward to meeting....her..But do I need to remind you collector: Krisna that you should not get attached to other beings in this time.... " Sky satated simply, not sounding happy but not angry either. " Captain: Destiny.... I'm awaiting delivery.... please propair docking..." Sky asked befor she hung up as she began to move the humbug into position for docking.

"Oh my some ones as cranky as useual..." Krisna said with a playful giggle afther Sky hung up, the travler turning back around to catch one final glimpse of the view befor peaking over at Hope, kissing the agents cheek sweetly, hanging in Hope's sholder. "Ready to go meet Sky... shes nice once she gets to know you!" Krisna assured Hope befor they all left to the docking bay.

The Humbug's cloaking wasnt much diffrent from their own, sure it was far more advanced but their is only so much progress one can go inti with invisability. Yet the humbug's true advancment was ghost tech, advanced stealth generators and radar shieldings....(#2)

Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:05 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 393 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 27  Next