View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 12:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Practical Training (for Diva) 

Post Re: Practical Training (for Diva)
Gasping heavily Diva moved with Luna as they shared each others company in a way she never thought possible, two females, of diffrent race, embracing in this primal act of lust, this was next unheard of back on her home world. The monestary had such high standards for their subjects, and royalty never expressed desires such as this(at least not offically), however such things were not unheard of and often met with negitivity by the more pious of belivers and forbidden still, two of the same gender and of diffrent race were never ment to feel lust for the other! That was the teachings, however in this momment Diva couldnt stop her self from moaning, nor didnt she stop Luna from doing anything, but that wasnt what worried her the most, what worried her was how right it all felt

Diva arched back and deeply cried as their legs tangled together. Luna humped her self agiest the Knight, vigeriously rubbing her womenhood agiest Divas, forcing her heart to throb, her nipples to ach and her skin to burn as Luna would feel just how warm the knight became under all her attention and focus. Luna sensing just how close Diva was to her inevitable climax the moment their lips meet.

Moments later their lips broke afther the hungry kiss, only a bridge of saliva conecting their sweet pink lips as Diva heavily gasped looking up at the scientist, a lost overwhelmed look on her face as she blushed. "Ah! t-taste me? Uh? y-you want to?" Diva repeated softly as the pair continued to rock the bed. Diva's adoring eyes wiencing shut as she felt Luna's touch on her breast, fingers passing over a aroused nipple while they continued to grind agiest each other. Luna effectivly riding Diva into the bed. "Uh! Oah! Uh!" Diva cried as Luna rode her closer and closer to the edge of release.

Diva Krimry The Holy Knight.

Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:50 am

She hadn't said no but repeated her question. She kept up the grinding for a bit then suddenly pulled away scooting down. Her fingertips grazed all the way down her sides and once reaching her thighs one lifted off her pressing against a shoulder and shoving her back to the bed before returning to her thigh.

Grasping her thighs she encouraged them apart further and attempted to hold them there not that she could have if any resistance ad been offered. Her own sex throbbed and her nipples ached as blood pulsed beneath them.

Quickly leaning down she brought her tongue around her labia then over that sweet tasting slit. Pausing she flicked her eyes up at her before questing forward with her tongue.

Slowly crawling forth, halting at that natural barrier within her then drawing back before advancing once more at that slow leisurely pace, her eyes always on the look out for that reaction as she got a little taste for herself.

Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:49 pm

Diva didnt say no nor did she resist Luna as she went forward with her conquest over her body. Feeling the scientists heated sex rubbing agiest her own as the pace only grew more rappid with each hump of their hips. Diva moaning louder the more Luna played with her, that was befor Luna suddenly pulled away the momment Diva was reaching that exciting peak.

Confused Diva flicked her eyes to Luna as she watched the scientist retreat, slowly lowering her self down the knights trembling body as Diva did little to stop her once she reached her mark and pushed Diva down to once agin lay out helpless befor her. Luna hearing a soft shy whimmper as Diva closed her eyes and gently clenched her grip on Luna's sex covered bed sheets

The momment Diva's thighs were parted she pursed her lower lip and let out a shy pleasurable gasp as Luna advanced further, feeling Luna's warm breath roll over her blousmed flower befor blessing Diva with a experimenting kiss with her silky smooth tounge, instantly sparking Diva with a pleasurable shock that left her more then suprised as Luna would hear the knights gasping moans as she cried to the agents ceiling.

"AUH! AHH! OHHH GOODNESS! Y-YOUR? W-WITH YOUR TOUNGE! AUH! OH MY!" Diva cried out in sheer pleasure, a hint of disbelife that somthing forbidden felt so good.

Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:27 am

She smiled, those sounds just as lovely as the taste of those gathered juices just against the folds. When her tongue advanced in that taste bloomed as she moved slowly. As wet as the knight was she was tight too and she had to be mindful about pressing into her too deeply at least currently.

Allowing the knight to get use to that feel of her tongue she swished it around those folds as shallow as her tongue went thus far. With no resistance coming she withdrew her hands from her thighs. One arm stretched up to grasp a soft breast, fingers pressing into it, squeezing as her thumb swept over the nipple that crowned it.

The other hand paid attention to that erect clit of hers. Fingers dashed over it just as slowly as the movements of her tongue. Still with her eyes focused upward paying attention to those visual clues as much as the audio ones she picked up the pace even though the depth never changed.

She wished to generate even more juices, it would make the next step easier though she had wondered if it were best use her fingers or tongue when it was time, if Diva wanted to press matters further that was.

Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:29 pm

Diva's heart was throbbing in her heaving chest, the knight found her self incappable of not moaning as Luna continued to passionatly lash her silky smooth tounge agiest her delicate flower. Diva's glossy violet eyes meeting Luna's as the scientist casually gazed up at her from where she played inbetwen the knights parted thighs. Luna seeing her conquest's effect on Divas face as the knights cheeks grew an even brighter shad of crimson the more she watched Luna do the unthinkable, that was befor Luna discovered what made the knight tick.

Luna's finger tip dashed over her swollen clit in the same slow pace as her tounge as Luna would note how Divas body tremble at the first flick, the seciond sparking a gasp and a buck of her hips, and finilly the third ignited her sweet moan as she cried to the wall at the head of Luna's bed afther she deeply arched her back along the soft sheets, Diva closly reaching release and the prize Luna seeked. Diva though, while in the throne of her pleasure sought to find a ancor to ground her through the pleasure that was washing over her as Luna would find Diva's hand close over the one she used to play with the knights soft alluring breast as Diva interlocking her fingers with Lunas as she trembled in pleasure so close to the heaven.

"Uhh! I... Y-your Ohuhhh!! I-I cant... I cant control my self Auhhh!OHHHHH!! I-I CANT HOLD IT! AUHH!" Diva cried, aroused and confused as she cupped her forehead head gently as her thighs and hips twitched as she struggled to stave off the inevitable.

Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:19 pm

Her hand interlaced with Diva's. Those cries were delicious to hear and she wanted more. With the knight showing all the signs of cracking like a hard boiled egg she decided to turn up the heat a little. Her tongue hastened in it's exploration about that labia matching the pace the she established with her finger flowing over that clit.

Squeezing her hand she pressed her tongue inside barely dipping it inside her. She rolled her tongue and pushed into her a bit further halting at that hymen. Back and forth she moved her tongue inside her, exploring different angles as she went.

Her hand continued to squeeze against her own, that finger rubbing she did not let up the assault now. Her tongue kept halting at that seal though, even licking it a few times. She even curled and uncurled that tongue as it went for maxim effect.

Eyes flicked up at the knight, she knew she wanted to taste her but considered the next step here. She had gathered up an idea then focused on what she was doing as her head bobbed back and forth.

Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:45 pm

Interlacing her fingers with Lunas, Diva found the ancor that she needed to not float away in a mediforical sense. Diva tightly holding the playful scientists hand as she felt Lunas bobbing head back and forth between her wide open thighs. Diva gasping as she felt Luna hungerly lick her drolling sex as Luna egarly tryed to make Diva reach that sacred peak.

Heavily gasping Diva shuttered as she felt Luna's tounge so deep. Luna sensing her tremble through the tight hand holding as Diva approched the gate slowly reaching her climax but the final key to open Diva to paradise was Luna as she playfuly curled and twirled her soft silky smooth tounge agiet her clenching depths as Luna would take pleasure in being the first to find out she was responsible for the knights first orgasm.

"UH! AHH! I-I... Uh! SOMTHING IS COMING!!!! UHAHH!" Diva moaned out passionatly, her hips twitching as she couldnt help but bounce back onto the bed, deeply arching as Luna would find her cute face accepting all of Diva's pent up passion spash onto her lipsand cheeks as Luna drove Diva to release..... beutiful yet equilly embaressing.

Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:22 pm

She drank. Her tongue bathed in that rich taste as it pooled over her. She smiled though it had been concealed by the very body she was tending too. Her tongue swished against the insides of those folds, fingers pressing tight into the hands that she held.

As she relaxed though she simply disengaged. Fingers swept over her breasts as she smiled down at the knight licking her lips then walking away to her dresser where she returned after retrieving a piece of pink latex, a dildo but not just any dildo she would note.

First it was big, not thick but long. Second it was double ended. “I've never used this one before. I got a smaller one if you'd prefer that ...”

She climbed onto the bed, kissing her. She had never used this toy before. She bought it but never had the opportunity to use it yet. She shared her taste with her first. When she broke it though she whispered into the ear of the knight. “Or you can take more control, let me tell you how it feels first before trying it yourself.”

Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:13 pm

Diva's release was a intense one, being her first as Luna was fortunate enough to be the first to see the knight in such a lewed way even if the scientist didnt know it yet, however somehow she must of known just by how Diva acted twords her advances befor she pushed Diva to her limits.

Gasping heavily Diva's heart throbbed under her heaving chest, beuiful eyes sqeezed closed as she relaxed back agiest the scientists rinkled sheets exhausted for the momment afther experincing Luna's playful fun. Soon a soft moan escaped Diva's gapping lips as Luna swept a hand over a sensitive breast, keeping the knights pleasure alive as she kindled the fire melting to her core befor leaving her for a brief momment.

A violet eye winced open, peaking up as she rested, watching Luna walk to her dresser only to retreive a rather questionable object that forced Diva to perk up with curiousity as Luna returned. Suprised by the kiss, Diva gasped softly into Luna's lips however never fought the affection befor Luna presented to Diva her present as Luna's "toy" forced a brighter new blush to light up accrost Diva's face. "Y-you want me to? Uh? I-I dont think I have the heat for... that." Diva objected.

"

Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:08 am

She set aside the toy. It could be daunting and intimidating on it's own. “Don't worry about it.” If she wasn't comfortable using it or having it used on her then that was alright. Luna had already pressed her a bit but did not totally back of yet instead pressing her back against the bed.

She held her wrists down, not that it would have done any good had Diva wished to brake free she knew from earlier test results. “The look on your face is so divine. Especially when you cum.” Smiling she dipped her head down to a breast licking around the nipple then moving to suckle on it a little.

Her warm eyes were cast upward watching that face as she worked her lips and tongue against her. One hand came away from her wrist flowing down her side then stopped at her hip resting there for a moment. As she switched to the next breast though her hand began moving inward slowly until she made contact with her clit rolling a finger against it and showing without a doubt she had not been finished with her yet.

Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:42 pm

"I dont think I have the heart for.... that..." Diva said shyly to Luna once that floppy lewd toy was presented to her. Luna noticing a ovious sign of discomfort from the virgin knight after making the request to use it as Luna may have asked to much of her in that momment befor retracting the playful request and sat the toy aside as Diva's eyes fallowed were it was placed befor returning to Luna's own plesent features.

Speechless Diva only let out a shy gasp as Luna forced her down to the bed, the scientist atop her dominatly as she held down Diva's wrists at either side of her, Luna becoming slightly more forcful as Diva nervously looked up to her host from below, blushing at the womens words as she shyly looked away.

"Uh..D-dont say such lewd things... I-i was only...uhm.." Diva said softly, the knight stopping her self mid-sentence as she pursed her lower lip afther she considered what she was almost about to say, bright violet eyes returning to Luna's own befor she felt the familure caress of the scientists lips on her delicate breast, forcing a soft gasp from Diva's pink lips. Violet eyes watching Luna lovingly suckling her cherry pink peak befor slowly moving to the other once Luna had her way with it. Moist and warm, Diva's chest fluttered as she arched her back along the bed sheets. Soon Diva feeling Luna's hand leave her wrist only to migrate south for somthing warmer as Luna would feel Divas heat as she touched the knights drooling passage.

"Uh! Ahhuhh! L-luna! Uh! Luna! Ahh! Y-your so... so forward?... D-do you really think I...I look divine?" Diva panted out softly.

Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:57 am

Clearly she was wet, good, she didn't have to suck on a finger. She licked a nipple and smiled down at her. “Yes, so divine.” She drew her finger back and forth against that heated slit coating it enough before she pressed it forth.

It advanced slowly, no deeper then her tongue had. “Even now,” another smile. Her finger moved nice and slow varying that angel and always stopping at her hymen. She kept up the pace nice and slow as she returned to sucking that breast. Then the other and back to the next.

Her finger halted after several minutes, right there against that internal barrier. “Do you wish to take this further? Deeper?” The scientist asked as she diverted attention away from her breast. She waited though there was some pressure against that seal, just enough to make her know that it was there.

Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:15 pm

"Auh...R-really? Y-you think so? Y-your divine too.." Diva gasped softly, shuttering with each teasing lick of Luna's skillful tounge as bright violet eyes watched the playful scientist go to work. Diva gently biting her lower lip as she felt Luna's lips gently suckle her aroused peaks, moving back and forth between both breasts while continuing to work over her moist flower as Diva coukd help but gasp shallow breaths feeling Luna's finger tip slowly prob deeper asshe felt the scientists finger tip stop just short of her holy seal.

"Ahm.. I-i dont?... I dont know?.... I-i dont think I'm ready..." Diva said with a shallow breath, blushing as she turned her cheek to agin hide her shy face. "...I dont think I'm ready yet.... I-i dont think we even can?... un-unless you.... uhm... unless you... want me? as yours?... "

Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:04 am

So sweet. She smiled, blushing in return. “Mmhm,” working on those breasts she lets that single finger quest back and forth shallowly before letting it rest against that seal. There was a moment of uncertainty there which had seemed only natural given what she had asked of her.

With one hand she reached up to the cheek of the knight turning her head to face back toward her while that finger halted were it was.

“Oh, yeah, I want you. Do you want me?”
She raised up a bit so she could take those lips again, provided that she had answered in the positive. This time her tongue would work into that mouth sliding against it. She would kiss her for a bit before her finger advanced further exerting more pressure against that seal until it broke. She had been slow enough to allow for Diva to squirm or stop her before hand but this time she was not stopping until her complete finger filled her.

It would rest there to allow her to adjust some then began moving nice and slow once she felt she had recovered enough.

Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:24 pm

Hesitant with those words Diva had no clue how Luna may responde to the proposal of wanting the other, Luna may not know what she agreed to as many on her home world asked her for her hand yet she always respectfully turned them away due to her orders creed and fear of becoming to close with someone, yet the momment Diva felt Luna's hand on her warm cheek she knew.

A soft smile graced Diva's features as she shyly nodded yes to Luna's wonderful question as Diva gave her reply without even saying a word as she softly gasp at the sensation of Luna's finger tip gently pressing deeper into her delicate fold as Diva's gaping mouth opening to passionatly moan. Luna took advantage as the knight found her lips take by the scientists own, feeling the women sneak her tounge in past her defensless lips to egaerly duel hers in a passionate battle for suppremecy a battle Luna quickly took victory as she swiftly took the knights virginity.

Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next