View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jul 08, 2024 2:36 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 198 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
 School Project (Clarice) 

"Heh. perhaps I'll have to taunt you with these caresses I just learned. I might even teach what you can do with bathroom items," she seductively puts, pushing herself onto Kanoe before suddenly backing off and wipes the soap from her face finally. it was hard to look at that body she so craved now. As her emerald eyes came into focus, she heatedly peers to the pale complection of Kanoe, smiling like she had some sort’ve twisted plans in her head.

"You haven't seen my bad side yet...remember that..."

She coos as her clit was still being played with. She was so going to get Kanoe back for teasing her so badly. She began to wash Kanoe's body rather gently, soaping her with the soap she had so pleasurably done to her. Working into her chest, she avoided her breasts rather mean-like, flicking over the nubs to make the girl think she was going to pay her back, but works the soap into her cleavage and sides then giving her any lustful desires.

Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:34 am

"Oh dear," She giggles softly, "Seems we may be at this for awhile. And what do you mean bad side? That was nothing."

Her cheeks redden slightly as she realizes what they were doing almost. It was like they were comparing their abilities to seduce the other. She was unsure what to think of it all. But hearing Clair coo from her strokes made those thoughts nearly go away. She gazes into her lover's eyes, smiling softly. This woman loved being with her and she loved this woman to stay. She felt pleased and rather hot.

"Would you like me to be nice and let you do what you wish to me?" She grins, "I can close my eyes for you love."

Kanoe kisses Clair deeply on the lips as the woman teases her nipples causing a brief gasp to escape her. She shivers briefly as she felt hands rub down her sides. The woman was teasing her back by avoiding most of her sensitive places. Though it still sent pleasant tingles through her body to feel Clarice's hands on her. She breaks the kiss with a soft sigh as she wraps her arms loosely around her lover's hips. She decided to be good for now. Her hands slide over the womans rear, holding each cheek in her hands. Well...mostly good.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:21 am

"Hehe...don't make me bring out the beast. And don't worry about your eyes...I'll make you shut them once I'm ready," she heatedly breathed upon her neck, allowing her hot breath to give the girl goose bumps as she continues to wash kanoe of all her 'dirtieness'.

"I'm afraid if you really want to scream then we'll have to be out of this bathroom. There's not enough room for me to get you going," she says rather casually as she strokes the woman's cruves up and down, feeling her up slightly before taking her hand away from her bottom and shook her index finger to her face.

Uhh uhh uuuhh...sprry Kanoe, but this is me time. You'll just have to control yourself."

It was rather fun scolding the witch, finding power had eben brought back to its rightful place inside made her giggle like a school girl. As she actually scrubbed the girl, she couldn't help but think of many tactics she was going to play on her. Perhaps that box wasn't to be looked upon all that badly. She takes a sponge and dabs Kanoe in places where soap should never have to be used; nipples, ears, under arms, and even placed a dab on her clit but only for a few seconds. She begins to rub them in teasingly tickling her senses without ever being so hard. She hadn't even begun to make her wet yet...but soon.

"I so hope I don't drive you crazy. it would pain me to have such a lovely dribbling all over me after we just washed," she sarcastically puts.

Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:09 am

Feeling Clarice's breath on her shoulder sends a wild tingling sensation through her entire body. Finding this other side to this woman was very pleasing. How seductive and mysterious her love was acting left Kanoe curious for more. Not enough room to get going? She blinks at the statement, her cheeks reddening slightly. She could not imagine what this woman had planned for her.

"Hmph!" She pouts, "Yes love but, perhaps afterwards we can have some us time."

The playful pout quickly turned to a faint smile as she rests her hands on Clair's hips. She wanted to stay close but she will be good and let her lover have some fun as well. Kanoe waits patiently as Clarice starts off slow, scrubbing the rest of her body before moving onto the more sensitive of places. Her breathing remained calm as she feels the sponge began to rub over her nipples and clit. But the effect was noticable as her nipples began to bud and stick out from her firm orbs. She lets the woman take all the time she wanted, enjoying the feel of the hot water showering over the both of them.

"Aww...well if I go crazy, I'll take you with me so we can both be crazy together," Kanoe giggles softly from how silly the statement sounded to her.

Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:21 am

"Ha. If this isn't isn't us time then I don't know what is," she answers and begins to get slightly hard in her ministrations. She brings both hands onto the girl's orbs and squeezes them until she felt skin bulge between the gaps of her hands. She smirks, thinking quite highly of herself as she slowly brings her hands down to squeeze her other cheeks. She slides a hand uner what was hidden beneath those firm muscles and saws her way between Kanoe's netherlips.

It was sudden and almost mean as Clair finally stops. She turns the knobs off and steps out like she had done nothing moments ago. She wraps a towel around herself and actually pulls her lover out, scrubbing her down with another to dry her.

"Well, that's enough of that. Time to get all nice and dry before I get you all nice and wet," she chuckles, lingering rather close to Kanoe's sensitive spots as she rubs her gently with the fabric. She finally brings the towel away, bringing it to the girl's head and starts to massage the it into the girl's hair scalp. She wasn't doing that bad in drying her, beinging the towel around the girl's back to get any tingling drops off.

Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:08 pm

Kanoe breathes in sharply to Clair's rougher actions. She bites her lip for a moment as she feels those fingers sink into her breasts. It was a bit painful at first but still pleasing as she lets out a soft moan of approval. As the witch presses a bit closer, the woman's hands had already slid around her body. Though she could guess where those hands were going next, the young woman couldn't help but squeak out loud as she felt those hands squeeze her rear tightly. A faint gasp leaves her lips as she felt her lover slide a hand up between her cheeks and roughly rubs between her netherlips.

She groans softly as she presses her breasts up against Clair's. The sawing motion sends tingling sensations through her spine. Kanoe leans in closer, wanting to steal a kiss from her lover's lips. But, just before reaching the woman, Clarice turns off the water and steps out of the shower. The witch nearly stumbles forward and blinks at the woman. Her pouting face was quickly broken by another squeak as her love pulls her out of the shower as well. She never had someone dry her off since she was just a child. She found the affection Clair was showing rather appealing and chose not to resist. Kanoe smiles faintly to another of the woman's teases.

"Mmm...you enjoy this almost too much," She grabs Clair's towel and pulls the woman closer to steal a soft kiss, "Would you like to stay the night with me?"

Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:15 pm

"And what's wrong with me enjoying your pleasure? Its my motivation," she whispers, and gives her lover such a sly smile. She brings her hands to the girl's cheeks and rubs her thumbs against them affectionately before they held her face firm for her next statement.

"I think you know the answer to that question, but just incase you don't..." she trails off and gives her an unusual kiss. Holding her cheeks like that made it nearly impossible for Kanoe to kiss back. She could only sit back and keep her mouth open as Clair's tongue ran circles around her's. Not that the blonde witch minded, she even doubled her efforts to keep the kiss so enticing. There was no question in mind that Clair didn't truly love Kanoe. Even if she never gave thought to lesbian, it would soon turn out that they would be all they have after graduating...but that will come. A budding relationship that's ready to bloom would soon come.

As she broke the kiss, she embraced her lover in a hug, as if she hadn't seen her in years. She felt like she knew her for the longest time...but even if it wasn't true she would only hope she and Kanoe would stay with eachother for a long time. She wouldn't dare betray the girl in her arms for anyone else. No one was worth it but her, this used to be quiet and dark witch that had changed into such a little seductive and addictive thing.

Say Kanoe? That us time that you were talking of...I'd like to get to know you yourself better," she softly puts, dropping her hands to rest on the girl's shoulders and massages her once more, just waiting for a reply before she completely lost her mind in a fit of lust. Okay so maybe that might be impossible to do by will, but this was Clair after all. She always thought she could handle herself in any given situation...even if it was a ludicrous thought.

Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:45 pm

Her cheeks felt hot under Clair's hands on hearing her lover's words. This woman wants her as much as she does. Clarice knew just what to say and even how to act to send a pleasing feeling through Kanoe. She could not describe it. It was so different so new to her and it was hitting her from all sides it seems. Perhaps that is how love is or perhaps how lustful desires trully are.

Kanoe tries to move but was held fast by the hands on her blushing cheeks. The answer she got was better than any words could say. A gasp escapes between their lips as Clair slides her tongue around her own. The young witch could only quiver as her cheeks grew even warmer against the woman's hands. The woman would feel her trying to kiss back until finally all resistance melted away, letting herself be taken.

She nearly falls into her love's arms when the kiss broke, only their towels separating their pale flesh from rubbing against each other once more. Kanoe felt different compared to this morning. She never knew she had such feelings and wants such as these before. Clarice seems to be different as well, like both of them were going into an area they have never gone before. But, both were not hesitating, letting their feelings and needs take precedence over logic and thought. She loves this woman and everything she is and will be.

"We will learn about each other," She replies just as softly.

Her hands rest loosely on Clair's hips as she lets out a satisfying moan to her lover's skillful hands. She felt like every moment counts but at the same time she felt like time was stopping for the both of them to spend and enjoy as much of this moment as possible.

Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:34 pm

She smiled warmly to the girl in her response. That was all that was needed to be heard. She drew her hands around Kanoe's front and undid her towel. Her body seemed slightly heated from the insulating towel, or maybe it was arousal...

She undid her's as well and clasps her hand's around Kanoe's, pulling her out of the bathroom and into her room. She noticed the wet spot her lover had made was dry, good news for Kanoe, because she was almost thrown on the bed by a lustfull Clair whom was buisily digging into the box for something.

"This box may not be so bad as I had first thought," Clair suddenly says and sighs, as if defeated. She picks up the box and drops it beside the bed, having not been able to pick what she wanted to use. She finds this box interesting with what was in it. She finally pulls out to small little vibrators connected to a controller. She smirks rather evilly at Kanoe before nearly jumping ontop of her. She places a vibrater to her little nipple and curiously turns it on medium. She places the other now free one onto her other tit and watches as they vibrate the entire breast.

"Tell me how this feels okay?" she teases.

Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:04 pm

Kanoe squeaks as she is tossed onto the bed. This woman seemed to grow more wilder and confident with each passing moment. She was nearly stumbling when her love was dragging her from the bathroom. Her eyes glaze over Clair's body as she picks up the box and brings it to the side of the bed. Once again they were both completely nude before each other's view. But, it was not the least bit uncomfortable. It was quite the opposite as her cheeks gently flush as her eyes flick over the swaying breasts of Clarice.

"Not as bad?" Kanoe asks softly.

The thought would have seemed insane earlier in the day but now even Kanoe was accepting it though it was more because Clair said it was ok herself. The reason the box was in the room or the devious instructor who planned this all was far from either of their minds at this point. She was a bit nervous now that her lover was digging through the box of 'toys'. The young witch crawls over to the edge of the bed to take a peek only to let out a yelp of surprise as Clarice pounces up at her.

The dark witch squirms briefly as her lover attaches a vibrator to each of her peaks. Her eyes widen as she felt her entire luscious orbs jiggle and vibrate under the hum of the vibrators. To keep from pushing the woman away, her hands grip the sheets and dig in as the ends of the device hum and rub against her hardening nipples. A half whimper half groan leaves Kanoe's lips as she tries to keep herself still. The pale breasts could be seen visibly shaking gently to the vibrators constant stimulation. A long sigh leaves her lips as she feels her breasts firm up, her harden peaks brushing against the vibrators with each passing movement.

"Mmm...I..." She stammers, unsure what to say, "It...It feels d-different..."

Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:48 pm

"Oh? Is that so? Hmmm..." she says thinking rather had before picking the box up and set it beside her,

"Enema...err...I think we'll skip that okay?" she laughs and pulls the two jugs out and lets them roll off the bed. She finds a rather odd device if she said so herself. It was a dildo, but it had a rather small yet as long end to it. She came to the assumption that it must be for both holes and peered to Kanoe with a puzzled look, as if asking whther or not this was okay.

Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:28 am

The vibrators continue to thump on top of her nipples. Her peaks erect more as they are engorged with blood. She slowly clenches and unclenches the sheets as her breathing grew much deeper. Her breasts were firmed up and slightly larger from arousal. Despite her nipples being much more sensitive and hard now, the device continues it's unrelenting stimulation. The luscious mounds twitch as they rise and fall with each shuddering breath. Her mind was briefly drawn from the pleasure at the word enema. She blinks at Clarice in shock.

"D-Doesn't...seem pleasant...Mmm.." She tries to say calmly.

The second device gave Kanoe another slight shock. The devices were so strange and the other end of the strange phallus item was probably for a much tighter end. Her entire body shivers, unsure to think of something being thrusted up her rear. Sure, she has had it happen before thanks to monsters but, an object being shoved up there.

"I...Umm...well..." She was speechless as she blushes deeply. The vibrators on her tits were not helping her think any clearer either.

Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:01 am

She could only chuckle at Kanoe's pleasured, yet trying to think expression. It was cute the way she was trying to understand anything and yet the vibrations on her tits would make it almost impossible for the poor girl.

She decides that she would wait just a tad longer before she did anything with her lower half. She lets the device slip from her hands as she captures the girl's lips. She breaks it rather quickly before peering to her abused tits. They seemed to be screaming with pleasure, so she would let them sit there. She draws a hand to Kanoe's sex, but only carresses the outermost part of it, pondering whether or not she should do it now or in another minute. Eh, sooner then later. She brings the device back to her hand but turns he larger phallus up to miss Kanoe's cunt completely, as if she was deliberatly teasing her for no apparent reason. But there a sure reason...

She prods at the girl's tight passage, letting just a slight tip slip in before she began to push it all the way in. She could almost feel it nudge the girl's walls before its elasticity made push more up into her lover's bowels.

"Hmmhmm...if you can talk while I'm doing this..." she lets the sentence hang off as she begin to make a slow rhythm in and out of Kanoe's tight end, "Tell me if you can...do you want anything?" she asks, deliberatly making the sentence free for any answers. She was fond of teasing the girl, and hope to get her back for what she did in the shower.

Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:19 am

Kanoe uses the kiss to let forth a muffled moan of pleasure. The pleasure just kept building as wild sensations would vibrate from her tits down her sensitive breasts to the rest of her body. Her body began to show a light sheen of sweat from their body heat and excertion. Her eyes close as all her thoughts melt away with the kiss. She was just going to enjoy it now. It was a shock at first but the vibrators on her tits were in fact very stimulating though a very cruel tease. Her folds were already growing slightly moist due to the devices constant humming on her engorged tits. The young witch tenses up as she feels the tip glide past her womanhood. That woman was being so cruel to her with these teases...

"Nngh! Ahh! Cl-Clarice!" She cries out.

Her body arches slightly as she tries to squirm away. That rubbery phallus began to slowly enter her tight little ass. She panics some, releasing the sheets to try and push Clair's hand away. It wasn't that she didn't trust the woman. But, she just had a natural aversion to having something sliding up her rear. Right now, she could only feel extreme pressure and some pain as her rear squeezes tightly around the elastic member.

"N-Not th-there...Nngh..." She stammers out with a groan.

Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:00 am

She immediatly pulls away as she feels Kanoe's struggles. She didn't exactly mean to hurt her and now she felt slight guilt for doing so. She of course pulls the thing out of the girl and rubs around the spot where she had been so curel.

"Sorry love. I'll just leave that alone then," she reassures and presses the palm of her hand onto her sex, but still does not enter her dripping folds. She merely massages it in a more apologetic fashion, as if she was trying to soothe the pain away. She wasn't even paying attention to her feelings and had she done so...she would've seen the disproval. Obviously she had gone to far with what she had done and felt herself slowing her movements to s sluggish pace. She adverted her eyes to try and hide the fact of how sorry she was. She was emberrassed, probably more distraught then Kanoe even.

She leans in and kiss her a small kiss before bringing her mouth to her ear and licked it, "I really am sorry...I didn't mean to hurt. Do you want me to stop?" she asks, a sudden turn of calm to soothing in her voice as she nuzzles between the girl's neck. She wouldn't blame her if she wanted her to stop, or even ask her to leave really. She had caused her pain...she didn't exactly deserve an 'Its okay' statement, atleast in her opinion.

Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:25 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 198 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next