View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jul 06, 2024 11:24 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 13  Next
 Teacher, an apprintice and something else (Clarice and...) 

((I know I know. But it just seems kind'ave odd you would offer something that if I had chosen would get us both in trouble. >_< You could've just thought about the option instead of sayingit. But eh...obviously that's not the option now so oh well. ^^))

She flinches as she hears both of them would have to take part in making love to the wolf...again. Kanoe seemed partially alright to it, but hell she thinks she was helping her by agreeing. This was all Clair's fault...

She sighs and gives the same gripping fashion kanoe was by closing her grip around her arms. Keemari was so powerful in all this. He hadn't even broken a sweat in claiming both of them. She couldn't help but think back to Spectre. Kanoe had protected her from the demon, yet...she failed in protecting her from the wolf. She became rather quiet as she holds onto herself, letting the nessescary tears shed behind the woman. Kanoe would never udnerstand how poerful she truly was to the woman.

"Kanoe...I'm sorry about this. You deserve so much better..."

She looks up to Keemari, locking eyes with him. Her expression seemed stone faced as she speaks to him, "I g-guess we have...a deal." And at that very moment, Clarice felt she had given her lover away like that.

Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:42 am

"Ha, you humans, really are creatures of misery sometimes. This deal here that you made with me is exactly what I offered to begin with. Yet you attacked me for it. Only when you relized just how out matched you are do you take the deal. I know it's hard, very hard, but sometimes you should just accept someone's good will. Even if they are monstrous in your eyes." I tell them as I hold up Clarice's magic and blow on it as it floats back into her body.

The healing still held in place as it was returned. "Really, your prejudice and mistrust of all things you do not understand is one of the reasons I find horrible about your people. However that is something to discuss for another time. I figure you girls are the type who want to get this out of the way." I tell them.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:54 pm

She simply let the druid gloat over them both. Fine, it was his victory. She will remember this. What he did to Clarice will not be forgiven. Her hold tightens around her lover as she gave a weak nod. The deal was made. Her eyes follow the orb of light as it slowly floats back to Clair. Pride was not important right now. She wanted Clarice to have her life back. But, what will happen now? Will they really learn more about their powers from this teacher?

"Together," She whispers softly to Clarice, "We will sacrifice and grow strong together..."

The witch did not look up as Keemari continued to speak about humans. She could respond to it but there was no point in trying to argue. He can think what he wants. Who was she to stop him? Kanoe knows this was hard on both of them, neither of them wanted to submit but they had little choice. This was so they could keep their powers and grow stronger. That's what they both wanted. It all comes with a price. Of course they wanted the price out of the way. It was still not something you say 'ok, we will start giving ourselves to you.' So the witch remained silent, holding onto Clarice to comfort her and perhaps herself as well.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:00 pm

Clarice unintentionally gripped Kanoe's clothes under her fingers rather roughly from the way he spoke down to them like they were a pathetic species. She feels her powers begin to pulse inside as it was re-connected with her body. Being able to see mana was slightly comforting but her powers weren't merely re-circuting. They were pulsing for revenge, but she finally calms down. Releasing her death grip on her lover's garments she pulls the woman close into a hug. It felt good to her to just pet the woman and speak soft words to her. It certainly felt comforting to herself.

"I just hope you won't be a price in the future," she whispers back with a rather motherly tone that amde her chuckle, I guess you'll have to deal with a powerless woman then..."

Like Kanoe, she was certainly not going to step forward and present herself. Keemari was going to have to let them follow him if he wanted this to go anywhere. The two would probably mroe then content just staying like this for hours.

Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:09 am

(Hmm, to be the villan or to be the villan. That is the question. :P)

"Perhaps it is best that you both disrobe then. After all I have no problem tearing at your clothing to get to your tender bodies, but I figure I should give you two the option." I tell them as I wait for them to comply.

Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:41 pm

Kanoe could not sense mana very well without spending several moments concentrating. But, it was not that difficult to know that Keemari kept his end of the bargain. She feels her lover pull her closer, holding onto to her tightly. It hurt a little from Clair's rough grip on her robes but she did not care. Her cheeks grew warm as the woman spoke into her ear. Clarice had her powers back, her life back. The young witch lets her head rest on the woman's should. Gentle fingers stroke her long hair as Clair continues to comfort her.

"Clarice, I love you," She whispers softly.

Her eyes close as she holds her love. She barely even heard Keemari's words. She did not know what Clair was thinking but her robes are already ruined. Kanoe was not about to break this embrace just to strip infront of this man. She wants to hold onto Clarice for as long as she can.

Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:19 pm

Clarice sighs as the wolf speaks to them to disrobe themselves. She was firmly not in the mood for any type of sex. She'd rather just hold the woman close to her. But the deal was struck, yet Kanoe wasn't taking off her clothes. She too was in her robes, and Kanoe's was a mess. She'd rather not tears her favorite favorite garments up, but it felt rather shameful to strip when Kanoe was just standing there.

Swallowing what little pride she had left, the outer part of her clothing began to shed off with small flopping sounds. She felt like she was being to eager to have intercourse again, but it was eaither keep her clothes decent or in shreds. She gives her lover a quick smile to show truly she was merely doing this for the clothes and already had shed most of her clothing.

"I know...the same for me too."

She stood there emberrassed as she held her bare chest close. She kept eyes away from Keemari's, letting the bottom half of her garments work themselves slowly off her hips. This was going to be a grueling and hateful night.

Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:41 pm

I could see there hate, there distaste for this. So why make it pleasent as I go over and grab Clairce and pull her close to me away from Kanoe. "Now why are you so shy all of a sudden my apprentice. After all, before hand you willing give yourself to me." I tell her as I once again turn my phermones against her, to turn up her lust as my chemical that made them useable on her still flowed throughout her body.

I had no such intention to do that to Kanoe, my explanation always was there was at the very least a physical attraction maybe a mental one as well. It was clear she despised me with every fiber of her being. That would not work on her as I hold Clairce close as I then move in and kiss her softly as my hands move up and down the girls back.

Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:51 am

Not expecting to grabbed away from her lover, she squeaks and was forced into an embrace by the wolf. Such a sudden jerk made her strip completely and now all tat covere her was the man infront of her. Her blushing face was more out of emberrassment and humiliation.

A sudden turn on hit her body like a brick wall. Her face became more flushed from growing arousal. She couldn't even get a word in before her lips were smacked against his. She gives a rather mouse like squeek of surprise, and even tries to shove him off, but even if it wasn;t for the pheromones and cheicals coursing through her veins her strngth was no math for his.

She steals a glance at Kanoe, trying her hardest to not enjoy the kiss, but it was becoming difficult to concentrate. Her bare body already began to become hot. She wasn't able to fight off the chemical in her body and it was already showing the affects by her less then childlike pushing to get away from him.

F-forgive me...

Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:13 pm

The witch nearly fell over as Keemari pulled her lover away. She glares up at the teacher but could do little else. Claire did mention that this druid took her body before. The thought did not make it any better. Her fingers dig into her robes as she watches this man steal a kiss from her lover. She knew there was no escape for either of them but Clarice did put up a struggle how weak it was.

Kanoe trembles as she watches the woman weaken and nearly swoon to this man's kiss. She knew this was a powerful druid. It must be a spell, it just has to be. Watching the fight melt away from Clarice was becoming too much. Yes it was part of the agreement to give their bodies to this man. But, he...he was somehow making this woman enjoy it. The dark witch lowers her gaze to the floor. Long strands of raven black hair cover her face as she shuts her eyes. Endure, she just has to endure.

Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:38 am

I part from the kiss only when Clarice was indeed swoning as I lick her lips as we part. I turn her to face Kanoe as my hands grab her breasts and squeeze them infront of her eyes. "Now, I know what you must be thinking seeing that. That I cast a spell on her isn't that right Kanoe?" I ask the witch as I nibble and lick at Clarice's sweet neck.

"Well the truth is your sort of right I suppose. My kind emit phermones and that tell in times of mating. Due to certain circumstance I emit them all the time. Yet it's very rare for a human to be affected by them and only if they find me attractive or want for me in some way ether physical or mentaly or both. I told Clarice all this before when she didn't understand why she enjoyed my touch so much." I explain to the witch. "You however do not seem to be in that area, so this might be more diffcult for you." I tell her trying to look sympathic to her as I carress, kiss, and touch her lover, her girl.

Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:52 am

Finally her fighting ceases. Clarice seemed more the intune to whatever Keemari did as her body began to become hot, clouding her better judgement. She swoons at the new carresses while her eyes fluttered and rolled back in pure bliss.

Her arms drop to her sides as she moans from the crressing of her bare breasts. They were already friming up quickly to his touch, her nipples practically blushed with need for stimulation. Her eyes close as more carresses and kisses come forth and heat her body up even more. Already her sex was wetening in preperation. Surely she should feel so ashamed for being turned on so fast infront of her lover, but she couldn't deny the heightneed hormones coursing through her being.

Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:21 pm

She did not want to hear it. Kanoe kept her gaze lowered but it did little to hide the heavy breaths of her lover's arousal. This man was just flaunting, gloating on how much power he had over her. Fine, she was weak. Her fingers dig into her thighs as she trembles. Just have to get this over with. Eventhough she was now a part of this strange agreement, there was no doubt Keemari was more fond of Clarice. Jealous? No why would she care about such a thing? But, she felt so...useless.

Every pant and moan heard was just another blow against the witch. He wanted to prove he's dominated that woman. He was succeeding rather well. Kanoe had always dreamed of doing such things to her lover, feel that rush of power and control. This man was taking that dark dream and making it his own. Her eyes shut tighter as she remained where she was. Her face remained lowered, hidden in strands of hair as tears began to fall and soak into the carpeted floor. She knows this was not what Claire really feels. But, why did it hurt so much?

Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:31 pm

My hands and mouth may have been all over Clarice, touching, taunltizing, and driving her crazy with pleasure and lust. However my eyes were dead locked on the witch, gazing over her elegant form as she sits there, slowly what I'm saying the truth letting it eat at her. Jealous, want, fear, pain, and maybe even a slight bit of arousal at what was happening before her.

I try and give her an opening. "You know Kanoe. I only have two hands you can join in any time, after all I'm sure Clarice would enjoy a kiss from her love." I tell her as one of my hands leaves Clarice breasts and trails over her mound softly carressing it. "Come on, I too desire your beauty since you offered it to me." I tell her, trying to draw her in with a delicous bait known as Clarice and I would be the hook.

Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:43 pm

Kanoe was going to say Clarice wouldn't want that. The witch looks up at the two. Her lover was writhing in bliss. Would she really want a kiss from her? What Keemari was doing to the woman made her acts of pleasure look like nothing. Her cheeks flush a soft crimson in embarassment. How could she think like this? What would Claire think of her if she joined in? One way or another, her body would have to be given to this person...

"I'm sorry..."

Tears gently fell from her cheeks as she began to slowly remove her robes. The tattered garment fell to the floor as Kanoe steps out of them. She found herself being rather self concious, covering her breasts with her arms crossed over them. The witch moves closer to the pair. Her hands gently rest on Claire's cheeks. She gently wets her lips before leaning close, stealing a long deep kiss from her lover. She could only hope Clarice would know it was her and that she was not alone in this.

Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:22 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 13  Next