View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 08, 2024 11:42 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Sever the Memory (Antipode) 

Post Re: Sever the Memory (Antipode)
Ichigo knew it was no longer the time to play with her, or talk to her, or taunt her, or anything else. Now was the time to take her, simple as that. That was what his master wanted, after all. And it's what he wanted. He desired her, and he would have her now. He really was a monster, he mused, as he finally ended the long kiss with her. He licked her lip briefly afterwards, and smiled at her. His body was on top of hers by now, pinning her down underneath him. He looked at her quietly, smiling to himself as he looked at the girl's face.

She was his now, for the moment. The way she was responding, for example. Arching her back against him. She was struggling, yes, but she wasn't really fighting. What was the point? He'd just pull out some tentacles and tie her down then, wouldn't he? No, for now he'd take her mostly as a man. Had she ever had THAT, he mused, smiling to himself.

He kissed her again, though it was somewhat less intense than the previous one. It was slower, more methodical, his tongue against her lips, carefully slipping inside once more, toying with her own. It danced against hers, inviting it out as if asking it to play. He breathed fairly quickly, but still calmly. He was beginning to feel himself get an erection. The time wouldn't be long now, he figured. Her body was still wet, and after everything that had happened before she'd easily take a normal-sized penis, now wasn't that right?

Ichigo began to shift his position then, his waist moving between her legs. She'd probably have noticed his erection by now, feeling it even if just a little bit. His newest kiss ended, and his face moved slightly lower. He kissed her neck just gently, but mostly looked at her. She was still pinned, for the most part. But now... she'd feel his cock, pressing closer and closer to her pussy. It was clear now... he was going to fuck her, and very soon!

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:18 am
Profile YIM

The student thought she could feel her own surprise radiating through her body. She inhaled deeply as the Avatar broke the kiss, her teeth grit together as she tossed her head lightly. The warmth emanated from his body as his weight overwhelmed her slender form, his forceful touch commanding her body to shift in any way he desired.

She was more reluctant to part her lips for the second kiss, but felt the pressure as his grip tightened against her shoulders and her she felt his tongue access deep inside of her warm, wet mouth. His hips ground against her own, forcing her legs to part as he nestled his pelvis against her own. She felt the humiliation turn red against her pale face as the hardness of his growing erection prodded against her inner thigh.

Her hands inched their way up the length of the man’s chest, her fingertips curling around his shoulders in attempt to push him away and break their kiss. With some maneuvering and a quick jerk of her head she finally broke away, her crystal gray gaze narrowing on the wall of the weight room. The monster had been wrong, she had known the touch of a man before, and with each rough motion the Avatar made, she was only reminded of the pleasure she’d known with him. They were far different in appearance, but she knew the touch of a dominant male. She felt a tinge of wetness appear at her already candied lips, feeling the coolness against her sex as the Avatar forced her legs further apart, grinding against her pelvis.

Thank you Naoko for the Sig, you are my heroine <3
.oOo. Nasty, Evil, Wicked and Mean .oOo.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:45 am
Profile YIM

Ichigo could tell. Deep down, he knew she was resisting in a way... that he couldn't deal with. He'd raped, before, but only on explicit orders. Not, not really, on his own initiative. And as she fought against his kiss, and broke free, he looked at her. He thought deeply about it, looking at her. Shai was beautiful, and she was his. She couldn't escape, and that was clear. Ichigo looked at her, and knew that she was getting wet. He could feel it, right down there where his body was most close to hers. And the temptation and desire were horribly, terribly great.

That's why he had to end this now.

He got off of her, no longer controlling her, no longer even touching her. He walked over to his clothes, not saying a word, not even looking at her, and began grabbing at them. Then, he stopped, and looked aroiund. With a small, rueful smile, he walked over, and found Shai's clothes. And picked them up. He looked at them. They were cold, for it had been hours since she'd been stripped. And he threw them over at her, on that bed she was on. He laughed a little bit, but there was no real humor in it.

He went back to his own clothes, and began putting them on. For a few moments longer he stayed silent. She hadn't respodned yet, almost certainly too stunned or confused about what was going on. So, as he slowly, methodically dressed himself, he looked up at the girl, and smiled, and spoke.

You're probably confused right about now. Well... I hate to be a tease, but I'm not going to take you. My master pleasured you plenty. And I did enough too, for the moment, anyway. To be honest, to be clear. I'm declaring my master's will complete. This I'm doing on my own, without any orders. He's still not here, watching. Or anything. So this is my own order. You're free to go.

By the end he was dressed. And he looked at the girl. And there was a hint of lust in his eyes. And maybe longing, as well.

Anyway. We're done here. It's my fault, so you won't be punished by him. Besides.. I bet he'll find it hilarious. So you may leave. the door is open, there's nothing stopping you.

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:11 am
Profile YIM

The student released a sigh of relief as Ichigo’s lips broke away from her own. She felt a fearful tinge in her limbs as the Avatar drew away from her body, wandering over towards his clothes. She sat up on the bed lightly, her gaze never wavering from his actions. His voice rang like a symphony with a tinge of sadness as he began to explain the situation.

”I’m free to go?” She thought bewildered to herself. Hardly one to question her luck the student scooped up her clothes and hurriedly put them on, thankful that Antipode had allowed her to remove them opposed to shearing them from her flesh. She cast reluctant eyes towards Ichigo, behind her solemn gaze was perhaps a tinge of regret.

The student took a few ginger steps towards the exit, the constant thought of the invisible tentacles that had previously barred the doorway lingering in her thoughts. Her gaze shifted several times from the door to Ichigo, finally the student offering a single nod toward him before her long, slender legs carried her out of the door, her silvery locks trailing behind her.

Thank you Naoko for the Sig, you are my heroine <3
.oOo. Nasty, Evil, Wicked and Mean .oOo.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:09 am
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7