View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 24, 2024 11:35 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Trouble, Trouble, Trouble With a Capital 'T' (Vera) 

Post Re: Trouble, Trouble, Trouble With a Capital 'T' (Vera)
Vera let herself rest against Taisie's trembling body. She could feel every muscle twitching violently as hot juices gush forth over her pumping digits. The woman's body grinded up into her own as waves of red hot bliss wracked the helpless woman's being.

Time seemed to stop for both of them. Her fingers gradually slowed as her partner continued to shudder, the powerful climax leaving many aftershocks in it's wake. Vera lifted her head only to softly kiss the woman's cheek before letting it rest on her shoulder.

Easing her fingers out, she could feel the warm fluids dripping from her fingertips. Slowly, she traced them up the kunoichi's stomach and between her breasts. Fingers left a trail of lust as they gently close around an orb and softly massaged it. It was difficult to resist touching this lovely woman she had in her arms. But she continued slowly, focusing more on helping the woman ease and relax after such an exhausting experience.

Vera did not say anything. She merely listened to to the heavy pants and gasps of pleasure. The Head Girl could feel the pulse of the woman's heart beneathe her ear. She finally let the little ninja rest and take in what she had just experienced.

Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:57 pm

The soft kiss awakened her senses only a little. Vera's soft trail of her own lustful juices chilled her body to the core. Her breathing shudders with soft moans as her mounds were massaged by strong hands that seemed still so eager to manipulated her body to its liking. She had no strength to argue or complain... not that she would any ways.

The Head Girl had shown her the special bond between the body and mind in the most secretive of ways. The thoughts crossed her mind of possibly wanting to return the favor but at this moment she was much too tired to lift a finger let alone even attempt to bring the Head Girl to climax like she did. She could only rest under the woman, trying to regain some sense of focus.

Once her min had finally caught up with everything, her eyes blink to Vera weakly. Her mouth opens to say something but it seemed she needed to clear her throat before even attempting to say anything.

"T-that w-was..." although her head simply fell back as she continued to pant, Vera could very well pick up what she was about to say. It felt like heaven between her legs...

Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:54 pm

The Head Girl lifted her head giving the woman a soft smile. "Just rest for a bit," she replied, "Perhaps I over did it a bit." Vera giggled as she sits up, gently brushing hair away from Taisie's face. Glistening with sweat, the kunoichi looked nothing short of divine as the woman's body glimmered before her eyes.

"We will have to get you all cleaned up soon," Vera continued, "Can't have you attending class while you are glowing like a star." She leaned down to plant a soft kiss on Tai's lips before pulling away. "I will be right back."

She left the student alone on the couch. The room was still dim with only what is left of the candle on the table providing any bright illumination to the room. The kunoichi will hear the sound of running water as Vera turned on her shower. As the water grew warm, steam lightly flowed from out of her bathroom.

Vera returned giving a sly smirk to Taisie. "Are you feeling better now? I know you are eager to see more," she said softly as her hand gently stroked the woman's cheek, "But we should get ready for class as well." Of course her own body was still heated. Her heart continued to pitter patter inside her chest as her fingers gently ran over her still covered body. Would be a pity that this kunoichi never see her own body in all it's purity. But she was patient, all good things come to those that wait.

Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:59 pm

Taisie nodded softly to her, slowly regain sense in her kegs again. Seeing the woman leave to probably do something along the 'cleaning' factor', she slowly rises to sit on the couch. Her legs pull together, of which she really does feel how wet she was. For a moment she wondered if she should feel embarrassed at the sight of Vera's eyes over her naked body. But the woman seemed pleased by her appearance... surely she shouldn't have to feel uncomfortable after what they just did together.

As Vera returns to place a hand over her cheek, she cups it in her own and pulls it to her chest. The Head Girl could no doubt feel her heart fluttering with wild rhythms that seemed to keep the kunoichi's body very heated. Taking a deep breath in and out, Taisie's eyes look back up to Vera with a smile.

"It appears I do owe you now..."

Although she was for the woman to see, she stands gracefully to the woman and kisses her softly. Whether this would turn into a serious relationship or just a lustful hunger, it didn't matter to her. She just knew she needed this woman, the way she could satiate her now revealed appetite was more then enough to keep her from wanting to fall back under radar again.

"I know we have class... but perhaps we can make more time... if we shower together," her soft voice blows over Vera's lips, just inches from each other as she holds the silver-haired woman close to hers. As if to make her suggestion a request, she gently puts her forehead to the Head Girl and looks at her with wanting eyes. She had never attempted to make a puppy face before and even then she looked calm and secure with herself, but she tries to portray what she wanted with eye-contact. She certainly wanted to thank this woman for opening the door to this new world.

Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:32 pm

She could feel the soft thumps of the woman's heart beneathe her hand when Tai guides it to her chest. The Head Girl gave time for the heated student to calm herself and slowly rose to her feet. Their lips met, already growing quite familiar with each other's warmth.

There was a definite change in the once cool and collected kunoichi. It was as if a spark had lit in the dark corners of Taisie, revealing thoughts and urges she never knew she had. Vera's eyes met with Tai's as their heads rest against each other. She could see that hunger, those primal urges humans tend to secret away. The suggestion to shower together showed just how far this woman was willing to go to experience this new world.

"I suppose that would save us some time," she teased, "Shall we then?" Vera could not help but smile at how eager this woman was to have her turn in removing her clothes. Their future training sessions were going to become much more eventful, she was certain. Kissing Taisie again, she gently took the student's hand and leads her to her shower. Steam was flowing gently from the open door. She gives her partner a sly smirk as she turned to face her. "Would you like to do the honors?" she said softly, "Seems I had already taken everything of yours off cept for..." Her fingers gently pull the partially removed sports bra off of Taisie's body, "This."

Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:52 pm

"Mm.... it didn't even cross my mind," she replies softly, not even paying attention to her bra as it falls. She found herself smirking just a little as Vera pulls her into the bathroom to 'clean'. Seems she was just as eager to see if Taisie had learned anything while on the couch.

Once they were in the bathroom, Taisie didn't even speak a word before she began to undo the Head Girl's top. She was new to this whole world and hoped she was doing it right. No words could really describe how she felt as Vera's shirt came off to revealing heaving breasts in a tight bra. Before she even considered taking her bra off herself, she pushes her own heated mounds against the covered orbs and kisses the Head Girl softly.

"I'm not entirely sure how you would like to go about this. If you do not mind a little help getting undressed then..." her heated breath washes over Vera's lips as she tries to retain herself with some calmness.

Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:04 pm

Vera lets the woman pull her shirt off her body. Her body still glistened from their heated encounter and now the steam from the shower added yet another sheen to her pale skin. The kunoichi seemed much more interested in other things besides stripping and cleaning her body. Their hearts raced as the sensitive orbs pressed against one another. The Head Girl did not resist as Taisie kisses her softly.

"Mmm.." she returned the kiss, her own breaths caressing the other woman's lips, "Take all the time you need. If you want my help, you need only ask.." Fingers trace gently down the woman's sides. They caress over the curves of Tai's hips and gently cupped the cheeks of her rear. Their focus kept wandering to other tasks besides the one at hand. Their misty eyes gazed into one another, sparking the fires of lust inside their bodies.

The Head Girl gently rubbed up against Taisie. Her luscious mounds mash and mold into Tai's as she continued to plant soft kisses on the woman's lips. At this point it seemed like only a miracle would finally get them into the shower to clean up.

Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:47 pm

Attempting to pull her pants down was only half as bad as having her face so close to a very particular area of Vera. But she remained stead fast until finally the woman was only in her under garments. She could feel the heat rising in her cheeks, the feeling of want and lust made her knees shake and her body shiver.

"Well, I doubt you wish to bathe in your underwear..." she says softly before her hands seemed to have the need to travel down the woman's shapely hips. She was heading straight to her panties. She couldn't help but jump as she felt a hard and firm grasp to her bottom hit her nerves.

"I do hope I'm not going too fast for this. I am always very cautious about these things... something new..."

Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:32 pm

The Head Girl smirked slyly as Taisie moved to remove her pants, bringing her partner's face close to her still covered sex. When the woman brought her sweat pants down to her ankles, Vera stepped out slowly nearly putting her glistening thighs up against the student. Fingers gently stroked Tai's cheek as the woman seemed to swoon from the combination of heat and sex in the air.

"Go as fast as you like," she replied softly. Squeezing her bottom again, she slides her tongue into the woman's mouth. Vera was being a cruel tease by distracting the woman as much as possible. A finger slowly traced up and down the crack of Taisie's rear, gently teasing the woman's tight little anus. Her other hand slide up the kunoichi's side, taking hold of one of those precious orbs Vera had grown to enjoy. She slowly stepped forward, pushing Tai towards the wall while she continued to fumble with her panties.

Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:01 pm

She couldn't remember the last time she was backed into a corner. But here this very... beautiful woman was, doing all within her power to keep her from her goal. Whether it was intentional or not, Vera had made sure to keep her off balance as much as possible. And it wasn't as if she could say anything to make the woman stop.

She let a soft sigh escape her lips as the woman teased her rear. Letting her guard may be a mistake in the future, but it was hard to resist when the woman had only pounded into her entrance moments ago. She felt her flushed face turn hot as an orb was cupped and massaged gently. Soon, she felt the back of the cold wall take her back in its cold embrace. Being played with was one thing... but the woman made a tactical maneuver.

"Mmm... it seems you have me," she delicately puts, gesturing to the position she and Vera were in, "Is it me or are you simply enjoying trying to keep me off my game of focus?"

It seemed so as she felt her body become heated once more. It didn't seem like Vera had any intention of letting Taisie learn on her own about a woman's body without giving examples indeed. Seemed the first was a woman can be easily distracted and led off focus.

Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:55 pm

Vera smiled as she planted a soft kiss on Taisie's lips. "Hmm?" she tilted her head gently to the side, "Or do you simply enjoy having someone take you over and over again?" Replying to Tai's question with her own, she squeezes the firm orb tightly between her fingers. She took advantage of the brief moment of pain but planting a deeper kiss on the kunoichi's open mouth. Her tongue invaded the woman and swirled quickly around the other.

With the woman pressed against the wall, her hand was pushed up against the woman's rear. Her finger prods a bit more firmly against the tight little entrance. Each push was a little bit more, wiggling and teasing more and more each time getting the woman's body ready for more. "Mmm.." she purred softly as she pulled away, letting a thin thread of saliva break between their lips. "Oh Taisie, I think I am growing very fond of you. But I can slow down and let you breathe if you like. You merely have to ask." She whispered heatily as her finger continued to tease the tender little rear.

Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:05 am

"I never said... you were going too fast for me," the woman spoke back as her tight rear was continuously played with. Vera could feel the tight ring clamp fervently over the entrance as if she were becoming tense from the play.

Their tongue play only made her work harder in pushing down Vera's panties. Taking her foot to the fabric, she gently pushes it down to the floor as her arms were more or less too short to pull the fabric down themselves. With a steady hand did she bring two digits to Vera's rather wet entrance and raises a brow to the woman with an uncanny smirk.

"And here I thought I was enjoying this too much..."

Although she had never touched a woman so rousingly before, her memory played back to the Head Girl's hand manipulations and adds her own style to it. Two digits find their way between Vera's lips and saw back and forth gently. She was not one to ask for any leverage and was certainly not about to start now. No... she would more or less try to win the battle if she could.

Taisie gives a soft sigh as her mound was squeezed firmly. The pain was not very much considering her high tolerance for it. Whether she would admit it to Vera or not, she was kind of getting turned on by the rough hands Vera was using.

Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:42 pm

She did not resist as her panties were pushed down to her ankles. The Head Girl casually stepped out of the undergarment as she continued to kiss and duel her lover. The duel was cut short as she felt soft fingertips gently trace along her netherlips.

"Ahh.." she gasped softly as the brief touch brought a sudden thrill up between her thighs and into her loins. Vera knew she was wet. The act of having control over another brought for countless sensations within her body. But now Taisie knew just how wet she was. It was possible to fight back and pleasure this woman as well.

Tai did not show any hesitation and pushed aside her inexperience. Vera kissed the woman again to stifle her own moans as fingers began to saw away at her glistening entrance. Toes curl briefly as the friction sent heat and tingling wonder into her puffing netherlips and spreads out into her inner thighs and lower belly. She could feel butterflies fluttering as teh fingers showed no signs of stopping as they went back and forth across her slightly parted lips.

The thrill goaded Vera to continue as her finger pushed firmly, gaining ground little by little as she pushed into Taisie's tight little anus. Fingers stroke the well firmed orb in her hand before closing in on the woman's swollen teat. The pulsing nub was trapped between her fingers as she began to pull and twist, bringing sparks of pain and pleasure to the woman's tender peak.

Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:09 pm

The brief hesitation and mild stampede of moans entering her kissing mouth encouraged Taisie she was doing something right. The fact she was gaining some form of ground over Vera's sparked nerves was the least she could do after the head girl had shown her such a wonderful time only minutes ago on the couch. Her inexperience with touching woman seemed to be short lived. If she just imagined where she would want to be touched, then it defeats the purpose of being embarrassed when she could clearly see and feel Vera's want and lust as well.

Besides, Taisie wasn't exactly known for being caught off guard or being embarrassed too many times if at all.

She was briefly a little off guard to Vera's foreplay of her tighter entrance, but she didn't stop her own foreplay. Slowly, ever so slowly, Taisie began to relax and allow the woman access. A tingling sensation ran up her spine and then somehow spread to her abdomen and her teats. Well, maybe it was because of the woman playing with a nipple. Her body shivers and a soft gasp ruptures into Vera's mouth, the spark of pleasure and pain together sent wood to the fires in her womb. Her body was more or less tensing and relaxing, tensing and relaxing again and again.

Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:16 pm

Vera's heated breaths caress over the woman's lips. Their foreheads rested against each other as the Head Girl pants softly to regain some sort of breath. The air was thick with the smell of arousal and steam. The shower was still running hot filling the room with a light fog, soaking into their bodies and making their skin glisten and shine under the light.

Her hips grind gently into Taisie's hand. Vera's body was nearly going on autopilot wanting to feel what the kunoichi was feeling at this moment. She felt every muscle on her lover's body tense and relax in short pattern. Feeling when the body relaxed, her finger would slide even deeper into the woman's rear. The rest of her hand would gently squeeze and rub a smooth cheek as if teasing it to let more of her in.

With her finger fully inside the woman, it began to lightly curl and twist as she spreads the woman's entrance sending waves of heat mixed with pleasure and pain. Vera's body pressed closer until her breasts were pressing up against Tai's. A soft kiss and a faint smile was all the Head Girl gave as they stood together against the wall.

Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:34 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next