View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 10:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Controling a Dream (Kanoe) 

Post Re: Controling a Dream (Kanoe)
One of the rules of seduction was to let the person being seduced believe they were in control. Destra wasn't trying to seduce her pupil, or wrap the woman around her finger. No, that couldn't be any further from the truth, as she was merely just instructing. Contracts however had some surprising perks when it came to instruction method. The current situation was one of those perks. "I'm just observing..." a soft moan left Destra's mouth, as her pupil bit down on one of hardened peaks. "It wouldn't be much of an examination of your skills, but if you think you skills will shine through with a bit of aid from me. Then I have no quarrel helping you out in that endeavor." Destra was now on her back, as her head rested on a pillow fit for a queen. Even the silk sheets felt of the highest quality. It was one of the perks of being a demon, since the demon's that made such things were very skilled in methods not known to humans.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:00 am

"Mmm... Observing?" she licked a nipple and looked up at the woman, pouting slightly, "That sounds boring. Besides, no woman would just lay there. They would either join in or resist." Kanoe slid back up, kissing along the succubi's neck until it reached one of those pointed ears. The dark witch traced her fingertips up Destra's inner thigh before slowly stroking up and down the glistening netherlips. Her thumb rubbed gently over the demon's hood, goading the swelling clit out of hiding. She smirked slyly before she began nibbling and suckling on the woman's long ear. Even if the woman did nothing, she was certain the demoness would join in one way or another.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:53 pm

Destra looked down at her pouting student. She would of punished Fatin for pouting at her, as Destra denoted pouting with begging. In her mind there was a place to beg, but one had to know the right moment to beg. Fortunately her student had chosen the proper time to beg. Her pupil was right though that no woman would just lie there, and act like a doll. A deep moan left her mouth, as Kanoe began to play with her sex. It wouldn't take long for her pupils thumb to coax her clit from under its hood. Mistress it hurts. Destra let out a moan, as her eyes narrowed a bit. She had to gather her thoughts, and think what her pet meant by it. Can't you see I'm in the middle of something. Go Jerk off someplace, or get one of those soulless playthings I keep around.

Her pupil would notice that Destra was distracted, as the demoness fingers didn't seem focused on stroking her pupil’s sex. But mistress I don't want to use one of those. I want to fuck you. Destra half rolled her eyes, as she let out a moan from her pupil’s efforts. Unfortunately Fatin had chosen the wrong time to beg, and unfortunately she was even arguing with Destra. Go do what I told you, or else I'll punish your ass so badly. You won't be able to get out of bed for month. She only heard a disgruntled comply from her pet, but now Destra was in a rather foul mood due to her pets impromptu due interference. Her pupil would notice this, as Destra's fingers were rubbing her pupil’s sex rather roughly.

Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:23 am

A little bit of coaxing and the witch soon felt Destra's fingers sliding down between her thighs. She cooed softly in pleasure as she gave the woman another deep kiss. The loud moans leaving the succubus sound her progress in pleasuring the demoness. With both women participating, things could finally move on. Or so she thought.

Kanoe could not help but notice something was wrong. The fingers stroking over her netherlips seemed to wander off target. Destra's touch lacked the grace and unnatural perfection at pleasing that was common to succubi. The woman was still moaning and enjoying her advances but the woman's expression was changing. Sighing softly, she continued with some disappointment. But the stroking fingers suddenly grew rougher causing the witch to gasp and squirm. Being rough was one thing but this was beginning to hurt. Pulling away finally, she looked at Destra.

"Are you alright?" the witch asked softly, "Seems your mind is not here with us. Is there something bothering you? If you have something to do, I can come back later to continue this...lesson." Being a human and a witch, she did not mind either way whether they continued or not. She found herself trusting the succubi which was a very dangerous thing. But Destra had yet to betray that trust. If the woman was distracted, perhaps ending the lesson for now was best.

Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:42 pm

Destra was suddenly snapped out of her disgruntled thoughts, as she felt her pupil pull away. She was inwardly cursing herself, as she heard her pupil's general concern for her. "It’s nothing you need to worry about. It was just an odd dimensional fluctuation. I thought someone might be trying to force their way into this dimension. You see I hate been interrupted when I'm in the middle of enjoying myself." Destra propped herself on her elbows as her eyes wandered her pupil’s body. She seemed to be in some sort of thought for a bit of time. "There is no reason to stop now. You were doing so well and I was rather enjoying myself. It’s very difficult to find a mortal I'm willing to let touch me." Destra's hand raised up as her finger beckoned her pupil to come closer. "I could also test you on one of my soulless playthings, but I doubt you would like playing with a doll." She was still beckoning her pupil to come closer, so that they could continue as she felt her pupil would prefer her over a soulless toy.

Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:34 am

She was unsure who or what would try and invade this dimension. It was pointless to think too much on it. She was nearly powerless against ordinary monsters so one that could breach Destra's dimension was going to be just as overpowering. The succubus did not linger on the lie for too long as she gazed at her nude form. Though she knew the demoness was looking at her more as a sex toy at the moment, Kanoe could not help but feel a sense of pride at knowing that a demon of lust and beauty found her body attractive.

Her mentor beckoned her closer, teasing her with providing a doll as a new partner. Though her mentor was a monster, she did not feel threatened in this situation. A succubus was at least mostly humanoid and rather lovely to look at. Perhaps she was being used and toyed with. Her soul may even be taken in the end but she had long since pushed aside those worries for the chance of learning more magic and gaining more power. Kanoe crawled forward, smiling softly as she kissed her teacher once more. "As long as you are with me," she said calmly, "For you to be so distracted, I must be doing very poorly." Her breasts press up against Destra's, rubbing gently to stroke the flames that had dimmed slightly from the interuption.

Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:37 pm

"Poorly is that really how you view your own abilities. You were doing quiet a pleasant, but would you still continue having sex when someone walks in on you?" It was an odd analogy to the current situation, but since the intruder was gone now. Destra could focus more at measuring her pupils own sexual skills. The demoness left hand would glide down the side of her pupil’s slender form, before it began to stoke her pupil’s bottom. "You shouldn't worry about your performance; if you are into the moment then your performance will reflect that." She commented as her right hand stroked up and down her pupils side. It had been a shame they had been interrupted, but that was a situation that was easily rectified.

Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:12 pm

"Depends on the someone," she replied with a smirk. Even she was a bit shocked by her answer. Her cheeks blushed faintly but luckily Destra was already moving on to where they left off. The witch was not even sure this was a lesson anymore. The succubi's fingers sent shivers through her body as they ran down her sides. Kanoe moved closer as she slid a hand upwards, cupping on of the demon's firm orbs. She gave it a soft squeeze as she pressed closer, kissing the demoness on the lips. "Mmm.." she purred, letting her eyes close as a soft gasp left her lips. Just melt into the moment, there was no reason to question or worry about anything here. Her other hand rubbed up and down her partner's back, working stroking the flames they had earlier.

Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:24 pm

Her lesson plan was very simple for her pupil, or at least it was becoming more streamlines as this lesson went on. The first goal would be to break her pupil out of her current shell. That of course would need to take a little bit of coaxing, as she would first need to learn how to accept her lust and desires. Once that was done, Destra would be able to instruct her pupil on proper control of such things. The second and more recently added goal was to make her pupil better at sex, and would be an easier task to handle. There was no reason why she couldn't test her pupil, and give a lesson at the same time on this matter. These lessons were only made easier by the trust Destra's pupil had given her. It was all ways easier when mortals trusted her.

Destra let out a soft moan, as her pupil fondled her breast. She leaned close to her pupil’s ear, as she softly spoke into it. "That's very good don't think about your actions. Just feel your partner out, and let the moment tell you the appropriate action to take." The hand on her pupil’s side came up, and under one of the woman's luscious breast, as her hand began to gently fondle it. Destra knew that her pupils breast were a big weak point, so she was very carefully not to stimulate them too much. The hand that had been stroking her pupils behind drifted along her waist, as it began to stroke her pupil’s thigh now. Destra's lips softly kissed down her pupil’s slender neck, as if testing the waters. She was a demoness of lust after all, and since her pupil had asked to learn from her. Destra would oblige in teaching her the best way she knew how, and that was hands on.

Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:37 pm

Destra's warm breaths against her ear sent a tingling sensation through her mind and down her spine as if someone were whispering a gentle secret to her. "Mmm.. Yes.." she cooed softly as the tingling sensation soon came from her skin as fingers glide along her sides and up beneathe her heavy mounds. A gasp left her lips as the succubi took further part in their little lesson. Lips kiss along her neck causing the dark witch to tilt her head to the side for easier access. The demon's body heat seemed to flow into her with each kiss, further feeding the flames smoldering inside her belly.

The succubus was holding back. The goal was not to cause Kanoe to succumb but to embrace. The witch pressed closer as her hand continued to fondle Destra's tit while the woman did the same to her. She nuzzled into the demoness's neck, showing her approval to the woman's advances. Her hand grew bolder as she caught the demon's tit between her fingers. She could feel her partner's pulse throbbing inside the hardening nub. Kanoe began with a soft pinch, feeling the pulse speed up before slowly twisting causing a slight pain here and there before gently rubbing it away with a few flicks of her thumb.

Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:17 am

A light moan escaped Destra's lips, as her hardened nub was played with. She could feel her pupil embracing her own actions, and as such the persona of the woman would fade. This would only leave her pupil with the persona of the female, while most humans observed the two as the same they really weren't. The more her pupil allowed her actions to be guided by instinct, was in fact the persona of the female guiding her. The persona of the female was the base instinct of all women that had at some point been forgotten. This establishment however reminded some of its students about those base instincts, but those reminded of them never fully accepted them. That was where these lessons’s for her pupil came into play. Her hand would begin to more firmly fondle her student’s breast, as she massaged and molded it. It wasn't enough to drive her pupil off task, but served more as an encouragement. Destra's other hand switched from the outside of her pupil’s thigh, to the inside of it. She was currently trying to coax her pupil out of her shell at this point.

Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:11 am

A sharp inhale revealed that the succubi's fingers were succeeding in distracting the young witch. Her luscious tit flesh meld around Destra's fingers as they skillfully massage the heavy orb. Kanoe's pulse sped up little by little, throbbing within her already aroused breasts. The student did not stop though. Her fingers pinch harder, tugging at the demon's engorged teat. Kanoe's other hand slid down Destra's spine until it found the demoness's long tail. Only the tips of her fingers touched the appendage first, tracing as far as she could reach before gliding back upwards to the base of the woman's spine. Each stroke applied more pressure until her fingers closed around it, stroking like if it were a phallus.

The witch was not aware of losing herself to her instincts. Perhaps it was too pleasurable to notice. There was no doubt nor resistance to this change though as her thighs part slightly for Destra's hand to slide between them. The heated moment with the demonic seductress was showing its effects as her slit was already dripping wet, eager for more from her lovely teacher.

Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:16 pm

Destra noticed her pupil was getting off task the more pleasure she applied to her student. It was obvious her pupil had a very different reproductive organ in mind by the way her tail was being handled. Destra inwardly giggled to herself wishing she could manifest that organ. Then she remembered that she was in a realm of dreams, and she had only will it and it would come true. In the end that is what she did, as her clitoris became a hard phallus for her pupil. "Tell me have you ever pleasured someone with your breast?" Destra asked inquisitively wondering what her pupil’s reaction would be to the question. It was best to get her pupils mind back on task with something she actually wanted to play with. Her pupil would have probably noticed the tip of Destra's hard phallus by now.

Sun May 02, 2010 1:33 am

Her body shivered to show that she indeed felt the heated tip of the demon's phallus sliding up her thigh as it grew more and more erect. The witch continued to fondle her teacher's chest while nuzzling into the woman's neck. Warm breaths soak into the demon's heated flesh before her lips and tongue sooned joined it, sucking gently on Destra's neck. Kanoe stopped when asked the question about using her chest to pleasure another. Slowly, her head nodded. "Yes," she answered softly, still rubbing up against the woman, "Monsters have made me pleasure their cocks with my breasts." Did the woman want her to do the same? It would not surprise her but she was not going to jump ahead unless it was needed for the lesson. Being with the warmth of another woman was plenty satisfying alone.

Mon May 03, 2010 7:57 pm

She wasn't surprised that was the case with her little student. Her student had such a wonderful bosom to her body after all. "I see. Tell me Ms. Kanoe what would you prefer the feel of another woman, the feel of a phallus inside of your body, or maybe it is a different appendage you have your mind set on." At that moment Destra moved her tail a bit, while her pupils hand was still wrapped around it. "You can only have one of the three; well maybe I'll let you have two." Destra teased her student with the possibility of a second option being granted to her. It would be interesting to see what her student was going to chose, since Destra could give her any one of the three.

Wed May 12, 2010 2:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next