View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jun 27, 2024 9:22 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Proper Manners and Discipline (Leriana) 

Post Re: Proper Manners and Discipline (Leriana)
When someone did something on purpose, then it was Leriana. Ryu had been broken because of her, she had discovered the weak side of the redhead and in the end would make use of her. Certainly, she didn't expect this at all, but it wasn't a surprise either. "Unfortunately I don't know anyone who broke or would ever break the rules, miss, I am sorry." She gave the prefect a moment to let that sink in. This might not make her as valuable as other girls at this point, but Leriana didn't know many things about her anyway, that was for sure. Especially the fact she was a loner even though she made friends at Shokushu was quite odd, even to herself. "But of course I will report to you if anything occures, if that is want you want me to do, miss."

The second thing she wanted to know however gave her enough space to move, at least since the point someone took her virginity on the island. "First there would be my... breasts, miss. Any stroking or fondling lets me turn into putty in someone's hands. Then there would be... my preference for pain. Please don't get me wrong, miss, my punishment was more than my pleasure centres could take. A little spanking is quite arousing for me, but when it gets too hard the pleasure disappears." She thought about it for a brief moment, clearly not done with her statement. "... And I have to confess that I have a weakness for anal penetration."

Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:06 pm

Leriana hissed in annoyance when Ryu said she didn't know anyone who broke the rules, clearly annoyed. Her lack of knowledge didn't decrease Ryu's value in Leriana's eyes, it simply irritated her. Leriana loved having information, breaking someone down and wringing out everything they knew. To find someone who broke the rules, and yet didn't know of any others ... was irritating beyond all belief. It almost made it pointless to go to such effort to give her a 'carrot', and Leriana was quite tempted to go back to the 'stick' approach. Tempted, but she didn't do it. She had come this far, so instead she would simply continue and see if anything did in fact emerge that made dominating Ryu worth the time and extra effort it would take.

However the second question revealed some good answers. This was things she could use. Information that was valuable, and that Leriana intended to put to maximum effect. She smiled and when Ryu finished talking reached for Ryu's two breasts. A hand started to gently knead each one, rubbing across the nipple as it did so. Leriana had given Ryu her first release, now it would be a test to see just how crazy Leriana could drive the red head for her second. How long do you think you can lie still there Ryu? Leriana asked as her hands continued to gently squeeze and release your orbs.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:47 pm

Ryu repeated the name of the flower once again to deactive it's effect, now she didn't feel the urge to reach a climax quickly and it would help her to get a better relationship with Leriana as she could likely hold out longer without going crazy about the massage of her breasts. However, she had to be careful to let out the name with a moan, if she repeated it too often anyways the prefect possibly find out about it, thus the redhead's explanation would likely be considered a lie when talking about magic flowers in her hair. These decreased sensations however were still enjoyable enough, as she had mentioned her breasts were sensitive enough to bring her to climax if the massage kept going for a while.

It was a hard challenge not to move while waves of pleasure began to fill up the girl from the bottom again, a long way to the top left before the cork is blown out again. Ryu let out a few desperate moans as she didn't move the tiniest bit, yet her eyes were open to look up at Leriana who had grasped her breasts. "As... as long as you want me to lie still... Miss Vallori..."

Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:00 pm

Leriana smiled down at Ryu after her response. Ryu had just commited to remaining still until Leriana ordered otherwise, now it would be time to see just how desperate for an orgasm Leriana could make the red head. Leriana hadn't noticed the word that Ryu had slipped in her moans, and if she had it would have simply caused more trouble for Ryu. But in this case the reduced sensations helped Leriana quite a lot, even if Leriana didn't realise it. Leriana wanted to drag out the time before this orgasm, to make Ryu perch on the edge of it and not give her that little bit of pleasure that would push her over.

To that end Leriana continued to massage Ryu's very impressive bust, her fingers exploring the large surface and seeking out any sensitive spots in addition to the red head's nipples. When she found them she cycled through the various spots on both of Ryu's breasts, her fingers briefly rubbing over each one as Leriana sought to arouse Ryu as quickly as possible.

Leriana would continue her movements as she watched Ryu carefully, watching her body respond as Leriana proved Ryu's earlier confession, that she could be brought to orgasm just be someone touching her breasts. And so Leriana was going to use that fact to add a new form of tortue, not one of pain but rather of denied pleasure. The moment Leriana saw that Ryu would orgasm soon she reduced the pleasure, carefully calculating every move so that it provided enough pleasure to prevent her orgasm from receding away, while also not giving enough to let her have it.

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:33 pm

As Leriana smiled down at her form, Ryu began to feel a bit warmer inside. Not because she was about to develop feelings for the prefect, well, partly she was, but this time the mute praise of the smile was as good as the massage, perhaps even better when you consider what happened to Ryu before. However the spots Leriana was looking for to improve the pleasure were found very quickly, most of them enclosed around her nipples but some were a bit farther away, positioned almost at the sides of her sensitive melons. As the prefect stimulated those special points, she would notice it as her moans would become more frantic as her fingers cross them.

Her breasts were indeed very sensitive, thus her pleasure rose quickly as these skillful hands and the attached fingers massaged her orbs relentlessly. Clit and nipples were fully erect given the movements of the girl, she tried hardly not to move as her body revealed any sign of high arousal. Ryu was close to her peak, but as everything else this day it was too good to be true.

Ryu couldn't wait for her orgasm any longer, but Leriana kept her on the edge instead of letting her reach it. But she had promised not to move, so she would risk her position in the eyes of her, and as long as she stayed on her good side everything was fine. In fact it was torturing, one of the worst experiences she ever had in her past. The red haired student whimpered in pleasure and moaned out blissfully every now and then, joping this horror would end soon enough as she didn't move at all, just staring at Leriana all the time as her hands kept working on her.

Sat May 01, 2010 11:15 am

Ryu turned out to be quite vocal as Leriana's fingers were exploring her breasts, her moan's growing louder every time Leriana's fingers found a new sensitive spot. It turned out to be quite easy to find, at least most of them. Especially when you considered the size and apparant sensitivness of Ryu's breasts. The red head was truely a equisite find, especially when you considered her earlier attitude that gave Leriana the ability to take her down to the basement and punish her.

When Leriana's movements shifted from simple pleasureing to tormenting it didn't take very long for Ryu to work out what was happening. As Ryu whimpered Leriana almost giggled. This sensation of power was amazing, of being able to make Ryu desperate with just her fingers, of making her whimper from denied pleasure. Leriana decided to make it worse. One hand moved off Ryu's breast, and Leriana's mouth and tongue took it's place. She still made a point to ensure your pleasure held you on the cusp of orgasm as her tongue licked and lapped at your breast and nipple.

Leriana's hand slide down, and positioned two fingers just in front of Ryu's wet slit. The fingers were held in such a way that Ryu could feel the very tips press against her folds, and with her orgasm so close all it would take is a single buck of her hips and she would cum. But that would move against Leriana's request. Leriana wanted to see just how much self control Ryu had, and although she knew this was cruel every second it was held back would make the inevitable orgasm that much more intense. Ryu would, eventaully, buck her hips to cum. Being held on the cusp of orgasm like she was would be maddening. But Leriana was not going to scold her for it, if anything she would praise her for holding control as long as she did.

Sun May 02, 2010 4:06 pm

As Leriana's hand moved off and she replaced the missing attention paid to her breast with her mouth and tongue, Ryu was likely to give up any second. However, she had received a request and she answered something she was forced to fullfil at this point. Her innocent whimper turned into gentle moans once again before her desperate attitude returned and she was left on the mat, on the edge of an orgasm at all times. The skills of Leriana simply added to her desperation and every second that passed made it harder to focus on her promise to keep still as long as she didn't order something else.

The worst part occured as she began to feel something press against her begging entrance. It wasn't that much, but Ryu likely knew as much as Leriana that it would send her over the edge in an instant. At this point it was not about the request anymore, it was about the idea to keep it back as long as possible because she was fairly sure that it was inevitable to reach her peak. Though Leriana broke her will earlier she had found new motivation to get through this, so the amount of time she managed to avoid the movement of her hips appeared respectable, even for the redhead's own measurement. Ryu held it back as long as she could, but then she let go her control and her hips bucked forward into her fingers, sending her over the edge as she bursted into another blissful cry.

Of course the climax was intense, the climax more intense than many others she had experienced before. Every muscle spasmed in response to the orgasm, however it slowly died down as Ryu was at Leriana's mercy again. She tried to catch her breath as she glanced up at the prefect, partly disappointed about her not being able to follow her own words. "I... I am sorry, miss. It was a mistake."

Mon May 03, 2010 6:46 pm

Leriana continued her blissful torment of the helpless red head beneath her, manipulating her body so that she remained on the very cusp of orgasm without going over. Her whimpers soon turned to desperate moans as Ryu's body being held constantly at the cusp of orgasm started to overwhelm her mind. Eventually Ryu's control over her body cracked, and she bucked her hips into the waiting fingers. They slid inside Ryu's wet cunt, the sudden new sensation enough to throw Ryu over the edge and into one of, if not the most intense orgasm she had ever had.

Leriana continued her stimulation of Ryu's breasts, and held her fingers inside the other student's cunt, as Ryu, rather slowly, recovered. When Ryu appologised Leriana released your breast from her mouth and looked up, looking into your eyes with a smile. Ryu, I knew you would end up moving. You did your best to do what I asked you to, and I would be foolish to scold you for that. If anything, I'm impressed by your control Ryu. I've been at that point myself, and I know just how mind breaking it can get. I'll tell you what, You have managed to impress me so much I am going to try and give you a favour. Ask for something, and if it is within my power and ability I will do it. Leriana actually meant it, partly because she was in fact impressed by Ryu's control and wanted to reward her, partly because she wanted to let Ryu know that as long as Ryu did as much as she could to follow orders Leriana would be pleased with her, regardless of resaults, and also partly because she was simply curious as to what Ryu would want.

Tue May 04, 2010 5:24 pm

Leriana obviously didn't behave a way Ryu had expected, because she would appear puzzled yet worried at the same time. For a moment she didn't say anything as she was wondering what it meant, but the prefect obviously meant every word she had stated. The favour, however, was not the only thing that flattered the red haired student a bit, but the fact that someone like her was impressed by her self control. "I don't know what to say, miss... What I have done seems fairly overvalued compared to what you just gave me... but if you think I deserve it, it seems fine to me." There were still a few pauses between her words as she recovered, her body still on the mat as she looked up at the prefect with her slightly weary eyes, but not because her lust or energy was gone at all.

But what could she ask for? She could ask to repay everything that Leriana did to her, but she learned that it had been her own fault so why do something like that? No, there were other ways to get rid of her anger, but not by using revenge, at least not this time. But if she would ask her if she would let the student leave, it would lead to disrespect and disappointed. Ryu was stuck down there anyways, and Leriana treated her better than before, so she could take the rest of her punishment and at the same time skip classes. "You seem like a fairly polite and helpful prefect, miss Vallori. I am curious... why did you become a prefect? I would like to hear the story, with all due respect, I am simply curious. Of course I understand if you don't want to answer me." Ryu was indeed someone who collected valuable informations about others, but this one was just a small hint of what the personality of Leriana looked like and what her intentions are.

Wed May 05, 2010 2:44 pm

Ryu seemed rather confused by Leriana praising her, even though Ryu had apparantly failed and gone against what Leriana claimed to want. It was unsuprising, it was a rare individual who was willing to praise others when they failed despite doing their best to succeed. As such most people never got used to dealing with such people, and expected to be scolded when they failed, no matter how hard they tried not to.

Leriana watched as Ryu considered her options, trying to work out a 'good' favour to ask. Leriana was expecting something along the lines of leaving early, or maybe being excused from class for a period of time. When Ryu instead asked about why Leriana had become a prefect Leriana smiled, her expression not showing the amazement and surprise she felt at such a question. It was one that Leriana would happily answer, she had never made a secret of her attitude towards teachers and the head girls who assissted them. She would not however say anything compromising, or that was not already common knowledge for those interested in her. That would be foolish and would simply cause trouble for herself, and more importantly Katya, later on.

Why I became a prefect? Katya took notice of my strict adhearance to the rules and my devotion in reporting any infraction I discovered, and I would assume my near perfect marks in every class, and offered me the position. I accepted because there is no greater honour than being allowed to assist a teacher in anything. If they want me to help with disciplining students who break the rules than that is what I will help them with. Simple. Does that answer your question Ryu?

Wed May 05, 2010 3:23 pm

Ryu smiled a bit at the fact that the two weren't alike the tiniest bit. Somehow it gave her a feeling of safety, that she would always be herself and not someone else. However, this situation was exactly the place to change and even though the information Ryu received was nearly uninteresting, next to the fact that her head girl was called Katya. She never met the head girl before, not even one of them, but at least she found out that Leriana obviously studied the whole time or was just good at her classes, and of course that she obeyed to the rules like nobody else. At least nobody Ryu had ever met.

"Yes, it does answer it, thank you very much." She let that sink in, at least she tried to show some interest and she partly was interested in the prefect, but it was like talking to a very cautious yet dangerous girl. Ryu had to be very careful what to say, mostly because she had punished other girls which only meant there were other girls around who would do everything for her and were likely afraid of her too. "May I know how we proceed from now on?", she asked as the punishment would likely continue for a time Leriana chose, and she didn't want to appear evasive. The red haired student wasn't someone to run away after she got into such a situation.

Wed May 05, 2010 6:49 pm

Leriana noticed that Ryu seemed interested in what Leriana had said. With 'seemed' being the key part of her interest. Ryu seemed good at masking the fact she only partly cared about the information, and Leriana saw no reason to call her up on it. If Ryu was uninterested in the information it meant that Leriana had managed to make her promotion to a prefect sound routine. And that was definetly a good thing. Leriana did have her own dark little secret, the one possible blemish on her school record. Her brief affair with her history professor, who had been fired as a result. The only person outside the administration staff who knew about that little blemish was Katya, and Leriana intended to keep it that way.

None of this showed on Leriana's facial expression, it had remained in the polite smile she had adopted when she had heard the favour Ryu wanted. The change of topics was quite good, at least to Leriana, and as Ryu asked what the detention would involve next Leriana considered her options. Her smile grew slightly as an idea came. Leriana rose from the ground, and extended her arm to help Ryu up. Wait here for a moment. Leriana said as she walked over to the wall and flicked the full lights on in the room. Ryu would be able to see the rather extensive array of sex toys and other disciplinary tools that had otherwise been concealed in the shadows covering the room's walls.

You may pick what I use on you next, although I will decide just how it is used. Leriana said. Just because she was going to make it more pleasent didn't mean she was going to fully take away the punishment side of detention. Otherwise there would be no point to it.

Thu May 06, 2010 2:59 pm

Of course Ryu took the offered hand and stood up, then waited just as Leriana had ordered her to. In return of the smile the prefect offered her, she returned a faint one as well, quite the only expression that made her look innocent and yet so cute at the same time. However, this likely wouldn't satisfy Leriana as Ryu could hear her footsteps, and saw the sudden flash of light as she lit up the room. It took her a moment to get used to the light, she raised her hand to cover her eyes the tiniest bit to see what she had chosen to let her see. The whole room, or at least its walls, were covered with tools, mainly sex toys and others to discipline the troublesome students.

"Thank you very much, miss.", she mentioned as she kept standing on the mat, nude and not covered by anything made her feel embarassed a bit, and now she would choose something that would be used to punish her. Her eyes went to the sex toys, she could be pleasured by receiving punishment, but Leriana would likely come up with something that would torture her. However, the disciplinary tools would show some will to improve if she chose one of them, on the other hand they could cause feelings she better not want to feel.

"Um... I choose... this one." Ryu rose her arm and straightened it to point on a whip with her index finger for a moment before it returned to her side again. She did point at a multi-whip with a short handle, exactly eight endings of long threads made out of black leather. "... or if you prefer something else I would recommend a strap-on, just for the change." But of course then the prefect would have to choose a very thick one to let her suffer.

Thu May 06, 2010 6:06 pm

How about we combine the two ... with a twist of course. Leriana said as she started to walk over towards the whip Ryu had pointed to. Put your wrists back in the cuffs. She ordered. Soon she heard the snap of the cuffs closing around Ryu's wrists. When that happened she smiled briefly, her hand picking the whip off the wall. She also looked around for a reasonable sized dildo, one that she knew Ryu would feel pleasure from. With the two tools in hand she moved towards Ryu's back.

Once she was behind of Ryu Leriana knelt to the ground and tapped a button. In response a metal pole rose up out of the ground, and Leriana slipped the dildo onto it. It was than positioned so that the dildo's tip was just pressing against Ryu's ass. Picking up the whip Leriana walked around Ryu until she was facing the red haired student.

Leriana smiled briefly at Ryu before her hand flicked backwards and forewards. The eight threads of leather lashed out and cracked just in front of Ryu, blowing air onto her body. Another flick, although this time the strands lightly whipped into Ryu's body. Leriana did it again and again, and each time the whip hit Ryu's body would recoil away, and the dildo would push into her ass as a result. After the first time Leriana waited until Ryu's body had stopped moving backwards before ordering Resume the position you were in before the whip strike. The moment Ryu complied Leriana dealt her another blow.

Sat May 08, 2010 8:33 pm

To be ordered to get back into the cuffs was a bit of a struggle for Ryu, but Leriana was on the top of the special list whom she had to obey, so she nodded and placed her wrists within the cuffs so she was bound within them again. However the sound as they enclosed around these again gave the prefect a sign that she was ready to be punished again, it seemed this chance would not be wasted by her as she began to collect the things Ryu had considered for her own torture.

Ryu realized that the dildo was set up behind her as it prodded against her entrance between her butttocks, she took in a deep breath as Leriana stepped in front of her with a smile, given her current situation and the whip Ryu had chosen for her she likely knew what was going to happen. However the red haired student could only smile in response because she was confident that this would give her a better impression of Ryu anyways.

She did as she was ordered, every time the whip hit her or the air around she cried out lightly as the pain spread and the object pushed into her a bit, but resumed her earlier position just for Leriana, perhaps she wouldn't even have done it for others, being tied up like this. "Please punish me as long as you want, I want to be a better student from now on."

Mon May 10, 2010 2:50 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next