View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 29, 2024 1:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Stamina (for Kanoe) 

Post Re: Stamina (for Kanoe)
Ishtar listened to her mentor as she can told her was able to accomplish her work with the outfit on. It was then that the young woman could feel the wet tip of the dildo against her flower. The young woman gasp as she slowly began to push the rod inside her body. The blue haired could only moan helplessly as she felt the toy went slowly but surely deeper into her body until it filled her completely. In seconds, the witch turned it up to full speed as Ishtar could feel it vibrate in her. As the young lady gasped, it was then that Kanoe dropped the bomb shell. W-wait a minute. Ahhh...Y-you are going to leave m-me like this?

Before the blue haired woman could say anything else. She could feel a second rod be pushed hard against her rear. The young woman let out a moan as she felt the second vibrator get slowly pushed deep into herside. With a twist, the young woman could feel the second vibrator turn on providing more pleasure. Still the young woman eyes had a look of fear when she realized that those would be inside her until the batteries run down. With a kiss on the cheek, the witch had returned her bed to sleep, listening to the soft moans of her apprentice.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7