View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 2:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 One day short (for Vera) 

Post Re: One day short (for Vera)
Ishtar ears perked up when the Head Girl mentioned that that she had two others that volunteered to assist her. The maid was a bit disappointed in they would have different hours from her. The young woman had some of the rice and vegetables before drinking from her cup. I guess I was wondering what they do to serve you, if you do not want to say I will not pry, but I just wanted to ask. The maid took another sip of her tea while she kept an eye on the food. She tried to make a mental note of when the plate was empty and done with so she could take it back to the kitchen to be washed.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:28 am

"They do whatever they believe will please me or assist me," she replied simply, "But if you wish to know the details you can always ask them. Do not spread what they do to the other students. If the rest of the student body heard the term "servants" it may lead to... misunderstandings. What would you do to help me or please me, MIss Rocha?" Vera turned the question around back to Ishtar, curious to see what the woman would come up with. With how nonchalant and uncommited the woman seemed to be, she did not expect much of an answer. Still, it was something to talk about as the two of them had their meal together.

Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:14 am

Ummm, I would do what you asked of me. We did sign a contract. Ishtar thought a bit more before she replied again. It is the role of the servant to do what they can to make your life enjoyable. I will need to work on what I can to improve my memory and my understanding of my role to better perform my job. The blue haired woman took another bite of her food before she said anything more. In any case I will not say anything to the other students about your servants.

Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:44 am

"Our contract stated that you serve me. Not be my drone," Vera corrected, "So your memory has done well enough. What you fail in beyond losing track of time is in putting forth the effort to perform beyond mere borderline expectations. I am certain you know what I mean. There are students who do only just enough work to pass a class with a C or a D average or what grade is required based on their degree plan. Those who barely pass move on to their given careers and continue on their path of least resistance and leave others to pick up the pieces. This may not be your future job but I expect all students to perform to their greatest ability while in this school. You obviously would not have come here if you did not wish to improve yourself. What would you say if one of my servants is not bound by any contract at all?"

Pushing the empty plate away slightly, the Head Girl lightly dabbed her lips with a napkin before rising to her feet. "You have only lost two articles of clothing. A mild punishment for beginner mistakes. I expect these issues to be corrected by the next time you meet me here. Before you go and clean the dishes and return to your room, please recite what you have learned today as well as your mistakes. This is about helping your memory as you said. You may ask any questions you have afterwards when you are dismissed if you wish. Otherwise, I expect you to arrive here tomorrow as agreed upon."

Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:52 pm

Vera corrected the blue hair maid, telling her that she would have to perform to her greatest ability while at the school. She did mentioned that there was one person that was not bound by contract. That would not be a surprise, the reason I am in a contract is to improve my memory. Without the contract, I might forget that I am a servant of you. If a girl without memory issues wanted to be be your servant, she certainly could do so without a contract. The young woman thought about it. I do want to be one of those that performs to their greatest ability, I just need to work harder on it, Miss Matsumoto.

It was then that that the Head Girl asked her what she had learned today. The young woman thought about it but realized that her memories were not going to help her right now, she could only look around the room and the conversations was having now to rely on. Well based on our conversation, I need to show more personal initiative. In addition, I should that be aware of the the time since I can be distracted of my time and miss deadlines. I have learned that my duties are to prepare meals and drinks as well as clean the suite. Also I can derive what I am suppose to be doing without relying on my memory. Anything else, I am afraid I do not remember, Miss Matsumoto. The young woman bowed slightly as she responded.

Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:59 pm

Ishtar may have missed the point Vera was making about her other servants but saw no reason to correct the student. The woman's response was more than satisfactory. Her new little servant knew what was expected of her and expects constant self improvement. This was a rather smooth transition for both the Head Girl and the servant. The silver haired woman saw no reason to push the student any further despite the reason for this agreeement in the first place.

"Seems you need to work more on your confidence," the Head Girl replied as she moved closer to the student, "There was no reason to doubt yourself. Your answer was correct. Doubt is only going to confuse yourself further. Only say such things if you truly believe there is something else you cannot remember. But this is your first day and I have to say you are a natural at serving others, MIss Rocha. I look forward to seeing your progress in the future. Once you finish washing the dishes, you are dismissed. Do not forget your removed attire." With that, Vera stroked Ishtar's cheek and gave a soft smile before turning away. It was getting late, any further work could wait till tomorrow.

((Sorry for the delay, currently sick T.T))

Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:49 pm

Ishtar smiled sheepishly as the Head Girl told her that she was would need to work on her confidence, Yes, Miss Matsumoto. I am sure as my memory improves and my ability to deduce what has happened improves, my self confidence will improve as well. The blue haired maided had noticed that the Head Girl moved closer to. I will finish the dishes and if you do not have any requests of me I will take my leave. The young woman paused for a second as she felt the silver haired girl stroke her cheek. The small smile made Ishtar feel especially good and she knew she would have to work harder to see more of it. The young woman stood up afterwards bowed slightly, and headed to kitchen to wash the remaining dishes.

((I am sorry to hear about you getting sick, don't worry about the delay, take as much time as you need. I hope you feel better soon!))

Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:08 pm

With everything clarified, there was not much more to say. Vera was already prepared for bed and simply waited for Ishtar to finish in her duties. She would usually be working till the end of the night but she found herself satisfied with how things went here. But the real tests would not start until the young woman is required to recite more information at a time. The Head Girl could only wait and see how this one improves or fails her. Once the woman finished cleaning the dishes, she waited for her to gather her belongings before once more stroking her cheek. "Goodnight, MIss Rocha," Vera said softly. Dismissed, her maid took her leave and she locked the door. Vera headed for her room and crawled into bed, looking forward to a good night's rest. Tomorrow would be another class day and she expected her new servant will arrive later in the afternoon. Till then...

Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7