View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 10:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 270 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 18  Next
 Hunted (for Nail) 

Post Re: Hunted (for Nail)
Seeing that I really can't get into your head just yet antwat, how about I just get inside of you intead ...

Fafner mused, of course the half breed only struggled more but her thrashes were for the most part ineffective as a pair of his tentacles looped about her ankles, grasping her legs and spreading them apart. He reached down to the slit of her sex, sweeping two fingers against it as he rubbed back and forth against it, another tentacle creeping so that it brushed against her clit working in small circles against it as she cried out in efforts to get assistance.

It was pointless, however, who was going to save her? Especially here on this ship she was rather isolated.

Good, so she wasn't going to be a dead lay, even fighting him would be somewhat effective in keeping things interesting … it saddened him that their was that possibility that he would enjoy this, that he would come to state that she could be sold … of course he would still have to work with her a little to get rid of that ability to fight back in the least.

Who will help you here of all places? Scream all you want my dear, this is going to happen … unless … no, you wouldn't be interested in that I'm afraid, you've been most adamant up until now ...

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:29 pm

The creature managed to stop Nail from kicking er legs by binding her legs with his discusting tenticles. Leaving the the scared half-breed in a unconvertable posstion, herlegs spread apart and arms bond behind her back as she pulled agiest her bonds struggling to get them off her arms and ankles stil trying to get her self free.

"Erughh..s-some one will come!...you better hope I dont get out of this!!..." Nail screamed at him, her voice cracking as she winced feeling his fangers rubbed her sex up then down agin. Farner could feel her body trembling as the agent arching her self back as she wiggled and squirmed around on the gratted floor, gritting her needle teeth as he molested her in the cargo hold.

"Ohh..S-stop its..errhh..its so gross!!" said shouted out loud as Farner added those creeping tenicles to the mix of things. Feeling one climb up her leggs befor starting to rubb small circles into the agents sex. The blond alien gasping as she proped her butt up off the cold grating with her legs almost like she was tying to to slide her self back and away out from under him.

He did have a good point, who was going to come help her. Every si gle person on this ship was on his or Drezs side and Nail shuttered at the thought of what they would do to her, then agin it couldnt be much worse then what Farner was doing allready. Nail realized this but didnt stop her from trying her best to escape while her wits where still about her. Mybe if she got free she could over power Farner Nail thought, quickly scaned the cargo hold while being molested and inbetween moans and gasps. Looking around the cargo hold for any thing that might help her escape... if she could reach it that is.

Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:11 pm

But he wasn't relenting, especially if she had information about Aegir and was refraining from telling him. He had heard the half promised threats of course but paid it no mind as it was they had to track her down, then the ship and then him if he were no longer at the ship. Of course he figured that they would at least look for her though no one was going to find her in the next few minutes.

She was trembling in fear … she acted as if she knew what his kind was capable of which only reinforced the matter that Aegir had to have been behind it in some way, but what was his father's game plan? He knew what he was after but how would this help, he used this ploy before to distract him but now, well, things were a bit different.

He gazed down at the agent, mouth tendrils quivering as he roughly grasped a breast and squeezed, the young ones were always so firm.

Too bad that no one will arrive in the next few minutes ...

He speared two of his fingers inside her sex as his other hand worked over her breast. He chuckled a little at her bound form, pressing those digits inside the core of her body as he twisted his wrist so that those fingers moved in slow circles against her.

Character Listing

Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:24 pm

Wincing Nail gasped as her breasts where once agin squeezed roughly by this cruel creature. Feeling her nipple rubbing agiest its rubbery palms as Nail thought to her self, he was apsolutly right, no body was coming in the next few minutes to resue her. He has more then enough time for his fun time to 'play' with her. Nail blushed shuttering at the thought of what will happen as she looked away, biting her lower lip while it continued to torture her.

"Urgh...Ahh!!" Nail moaned agin as she felt his long creepy fangers slip inside her, causing the blond agent to jump, her mucles spasming as is fangrs pressed agiest her velvet walls. Slowly pumping his fangers in to her, forced Nail to squirm under him as he teased her breasts. "Auhh!!..S-stop...stop It....Stop it!!" Nail cryed her voice cracking, once more as she twisted and turned trying to look away from the squid faced creature assulting her as she looked up at the crate behind her hoping to just ignore it, how hard could that be.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:55 am

He delighted in the fact that realization hit her just then, that she struggle to ignore this as her eyes shifted beyond him as his fingers pressed rougly within her, motion back and forth.

A little dry, eh … lay still just like that and you certainly will be kept until such a time that you may earn the others greater profit. I do not care about such things though ...

His mouth tendrils twitched as he “spoke” to her, his head bowing to encompass a breast, suckling against it and playing with that sweet nipple of hers as his mouth tendrils began to squeeze against that orb.

He was slowly working at that barrier in her mind though.

Iggy? Who is Iggy? An archaelogist on that planet … he, he assisted you?

Character Listing

Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:07 am

The blond haired agent winced in pain, gritting her teeth afther a shiver of pain shot up her spine from the creatures rough fanger play. Nailss body jumping with each little press and thrust into her as she struggled to hold back her moan now, while this monster only continued to molested and taunting poor her further. Nail looked back at it, her eyes furious yet worried.

" Good..hmmttp..I-i don't think...Aurhh...I-i would sell for much anyw-a urhh....ANYWAYYY!!." Nail spoke her voice crackng from the arousal at firt but as she spoke it had gotten a little high pitch twords the end there as Farner took her breast into its discusting tenticled face. Blushing as she winced feeling the tender tub get licked by the creatures tounge, but that all changed when Nail heard his name. Rather suprised Nails shocked quickly turned to anger as she as she just exploded trashing around inhis grip!"YOU STAY WAY FROM HIM!!"

Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:11 am

Fafner chuckled as she thrashed beneath him, his mouth on her tit, suckling it a bit thought tentacles reached up securing her limbs, holding her down with incredible strength. Even though he had been blocked from reading her it was obvious that he had struck a nerve, this memory of Iggy absorbed into his mind as he challenged this barrier that existed in her mind.

He could feel her anger now … good, he was slowly working to dissolve that barrier that had been in place.

I am glad that you are being stubborn. It means I get to play with you a little longer, and no doubt that the men will enjoy having you again, and again, and again until I have trained you enough … then again, perhaps I will keep you for breeding stock if I find this Iggy … perhaps not, perhaps I should just fuck you but first you will beg for it my dear.

Perhaps I will find this Iggy … but how you do come to life at his mention … dare I sasy that you have feelings for him, how pathetic.

His fingers pressed into the folds of her body quicker now as they roughly twirled against the walls of her body. He was learning more the longer that he was in contact with her.A theory form up in his mind and he began to wonder about matters, yes, it all made sense now ...

Character Listing

Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:21 pm

"YOU WOUNT!!" Nail screamed furiously her nerves on edge as she pulled agiest the tenticles pinning her down agiest the ships grating. Feeling the discusting tenticles holding her down grow tighter and tighter. Farner tryed harder to keep the agent pinned, but even with his strength the half-bloods was growing stronger each passing sec as her anger grew more and more and he coud feel it, becuse slowly but surly she was over powering his own strength despite the rough fanger play.

"YOU WOUNT TOUCH HIM!!" Nail screamed her voice full of anger and frustration as she trying to pull her arms and legs free from itts slimey hold. Farner would quickly notice her naturly ability to change befor his every eyes. The horns on top of the blond agents head grew longer and curled down like that of a ram. While the skin on her forarms and hands grew red scales ending in long black claws. Violently trashing Nail pulled and struggled as she dugg her nails into the floor grating doing any thing to get out of this monsters grasp. "LET ME GO!! I'LL RIP YOU APART!!!"

Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:14 am

Hardly an incentive to let you go then.

He chuckled though he felt the strength in her limps increasing. Had he been able to sense her mind he would have known that anger fueled her but he did not know this. He prepared to hold her still telekenetically if necessary, anazed that he could not hold her for long it seemed. Still his mind brushed against her own, trying to chip at that barrier that was there, the barrier Aegir had to have thrown up but why?

He back handed her there, his finger digging into her deeper as he did so hoping that the pain disrupted this transformation. He had to guess here since that barrier was too difficult to get by in a matter of seconds.

Then behave or I shall find him.

It was amazing considering how strong he was and feeling her strength still increasing. She seemed to respond more to threats against this Iggy then threats to herself … he considered, he had a suspicion her though he worked at that blankness that surrounded her mind, working against it as quickly as he could.

Character Listing

Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:55 pm

Her head snapped to the side as the back of Farners hand conected with her cheek. Hissing in pain as she only got angryer at the physical abuse. "ILL RIPP THAT ARM OFF!!!...URGHHAHH!!" Nail screamed agin as she trashed and struggled harder befor arching back letting out quite gasp as she thrusted his hands deeper and harder into her sex faster and faster.

"S-STOP IT!!" Nail screamed furiously agin. Farners molestation mildly slowed the transformation but not for long as he threaten Iggy agin. "YOU WOUNT DO SHIT!!" Nail screamed out in anger once agin. Struggling blow him as she felt his fangers slip in and out of her slit, scrapng agiest her sensitive sex to try and num her anger with pain mixed pleasure but to no effect. Her frustration grew quickly as did her strength befor he could the blond overpowering his hold on her befor it was to late. Nail managed to break her left hand free wasting no time to take a swipe at him from her prone possition.

Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:17 am

He had not been expecting that blow in her getting free so soon but being on her back she could not get her weight behind that punch, even so it was strong indeed but she found that his flesh was rubbery and conformed around the blow as she struck him, his beoneless nature protecting him from the impact as he grinned down at her, unharmed.

The claws would be more of a problem though but he did not bestow her too much time lashing out with a thick tentacle as it shot down at her chest, his mind instantly pressed against her trying to hold her telekinetically as best as he could as he pried into her mind, more of that barrier crumbling away as he got an image of Iggy, of them making love in the caves … caves he had just learned about.

How pathetic! You think tht you can stop me! You and Iggy have no choice in the matter as to what happens to you now.

Character Listing

Last edited by Aegir 2 on Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:50 pm

The young blond agents desprite attack had no effect on the creature. Her fist only bounced off his squishy head doing noharm. But still she struggled under him trying her best to get free as she instead placed her clawed hand on its sholder trying to push him off her self. Bespite her growing strength the poor agent did not have the levrage to pry the creature off befor another tenticle pressed agiest her exposed chest and a heavy weight pressed down on her entire bare naked body. Ending the agents ability to move easly once and for all.

It was then Nail felt another sharp pain in the back of her head from the psionic probing as she hissed in pain throwing her head back. "STAY OUT OF MY HEAD!!!"

Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:48 am

She thrashed beneath him but his weight managed to keep her still enough as she attempted to push him pff her.

Fafner gropedd a breast with a hand casually as if he had no need to hurry. That flight suit torn to tatters he seized hold of her bra taring the red garment away so that he could make the first skin to skin contact with her as his thumb traced a nipple.

He chuckled. I think not. Ah … Iggy …. I can see it now, at least recent events … there were tunnels and Iggy let you infiltrate the base. I see that you are unaware why he was there too some sort of archaelogist … still you fucked him/ What would your fellow ADD agents say about your priorities?

Hm, I wonder if you can cross breed with humans or if you are sterile like most half-breeds? The mother of a fture army of hel-corian half breeds, I am quie long live after all … but either way we shall have a bit of fun first ...

He was still pressing into her head easier now though he had not yet cracked everything but had the basics of the last day or so and now he could feel her surface thoughts bleeding into his ming.

Character Listing

Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:39 pm

She struggled under the weight of his strong telekinetic hold on her body as Nail layed spralled out on the ground beneth him. Hearing his mocking only made her more angry as she tryed and tryed to get free but just could not find the strength to get him off or move for that matter. It wasnt long befor the discusting creature went back to molesting the poor half-blood agent.

Shivering as Nail felt its cold rubbery hands slide agiest the side of her shaply mounds befor the monster took what little remains of her red bra and tore it off her chest exposing Nails bare breasts completly other then what tatteres of the flight suit remained. Farner wasted no time groping and need the agents breasts like dough while twisting her sensitive pink nipples senting jolts of pleasure threw the nubs forcing a whimper to escape her lips. "Aahh T-they will never know!!" Nail muttered with a gasp glaring at him with anger, her transformation stopping befor slowly reversing to normal as the creatures molestation and mind burrowing continued.

It was all befor Nail heard the breeding comment and her mood turn from anger to a look of fear. She wasnt sure if she could or not, most half-bloods where incapable of breeding at all but she wasnt possitive about that her self as she stared up in fear. "N..no I...I dont think we can!!" Nail said ina nervous voice. It didnt take a telepath to tell she wasnt sure.

Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:35 am

Then prey that no one comes to rescue you. I might allow that information to slip out, I might even allow a rescurer to escape with such knowledge ...

He ripped off her red panties bringing a finger against her clit, rubbing against it. He could see the look of fear, he didn't need his telepathic abilities to realize that she was uncertain. Most half-breeds were sterile but she did not know and her strength diminished as anger turned to fear so he knew that this was effective in getting her to behave a bit, to give her something to dread as chuckled.

Well, we shall find out for certain, hm?

He considered, he could always touch her mind with an illusion of such a state too if her really wanted to panick her as he shoved a finger inside her, twisting it as it pumped in and out of her velvet folds.

Even if we do not find Iggy there is a human amongst the pirates that will be glad to help. Ah … I see that you would not let Iggy cum inside you out of fear, you were so close too, yet you did not know if that warm cum would do the trick. I am going to implant you with a node, it is not quite the same matter as being pregnant my dear but similar, it might impede with any child birth so if we manage to knock you up we'll have to remove it but I bet you'll look forward to the sensations of new life inside you.

He chuckled as he glared down at her, one of his hands caressed her breast while the other still pumped a finger inside her as his mouth tendrils twitched and formed the species equivalent of a grin.

Character Listing

Last edited by Aegir 2 on Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 270 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 18  Next