View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 11:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 239 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 16  Next
 Investigation (for Alex) 

Post Re: Investigation (for Alex)
Her body sank into the slime monster's body. No one could see what was happening to the woman's poor body as it shuddered and jolt within the semi-solid mass. She was literally inside her master. The musk was all around her as the fucking now went with zero delay within Goro's goopy body. Alexandra was too weak to resist as she simply let herself sink against the Emissaries body. Her hips rocked back and forth inside the slime but it did not matter as the creature's entire body may as well be a cock at this point.

"Ohhhh... Oh god... I can't! Auuuuughhh!" She screamed out another orgasm. Her breasts pulsed and throbbed as hands mashed over the heavy udders. Her arms hung limply at her sides, partially inside Goro's body. Her long hair was stuck inside the creature as she rested partially submerged inside the monster. She could form no words to respond to his taunts. Her eyes fell half mast and grew glassy as she allowed herself to sink into this large mass of sexual ooze. Every jab against her anus caused her body to tense but she did not fight it. The very thought of being filled with more of her master left her light headed as heat rose in her cheeks. She had already lost count of how many times she had cummed at the hands of this criminal and he was only just starting it seemed.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:39 pm

Her defeat had been inevitable. His orgasms much more different than a mammals for he had near instantaneous recovery time to the point that she was probably unaware of those moments unless he put on a show for her.

All she needed to know right now was sex, this command of her body had been thorough as he found another home within that second hole of hers. The ooze flow in her, though the captured agent as he chuckled.

A long sensuous lick left a trail of slime hanging upon her neck as he pulsed and rammed away at her to his heart's content ensuring that she had her fill of him. He would not stop until she was spent and exhausted after which he would have her cleaned up and returned to his quarters, this time with a top which was little more than a black bra and panties.

The color was still their and her bed was little more than a circular mat in his ornate bedchamber that had been chalk full of artifacts that the Adda had recovered from carious worlds. Curiosities mostly, statues, masks and the like.

All the stuff that they were after, all the tech, had been elsewhere of course and these were harmless devices that he had collected. When next she woke it would be here, alone for the time being.

The room was a little cluttered with these things were at first she missed the computer on the desk given that from her angel there was a statue in the way.

Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:11 pm

Alexandra's body eventually gave out. It was impressive she lasted even that long. But, she was trained on Shokushu so her sexual endurance was to be as expected. She was eventually taken away to be cleaned up. Her body was treated with some undergarments to cover her intimate parts while also making her all the more alluring to look at.

"Uhhhnnn... Nnngh!" the agent groaned as a hand went to her forehead. The headache was even worse than before. It was hard to think as the woman slowly sat up and she even had a mat to sleep on instead of just a metal floor. The lights felt brighter than before as she was forced to squint and blink slowly. The ADD agent slowly stood up, growing dizzy for a moment before finally steadying herself. She looked around to see she was in a large bedroom. This must be Goro's room. There was alot of old tech and machinery in the room but nothing she could even think of using her current condition. Still, she forced herself to move and saw something of use, a computer.

The agent took a moment to look over the computer to ensure it was not trapped. But she hesitated on taking any further action. If she failed, she would not only be punished but the students could be killed. The agent felt doubt fill her throbbing head as she stared at the console. Could she hack this? She walked towards the door and tried to listen to see if anyone was coming.

Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:26 pm

It was too tempting like a steak just sitting on a plate for a starving man or was it that Goro had believed her mind was now incapable of such thought or maybe … maybe he figured that she could not stand being out of his presence. Even now that sweet scent called to her, the sweet scent that melted the headaches away, that made everything feel so much better.

Now there was almost a yearning, a draw to acquire that scent once more. It was a small stirring but surely it would grow the more that she had been around the alien.

From his time as a captive and informant of the ADD some basic information had been gathered. He possessed a scent based pheromone that seemed to grow stronger with his own excitement levels. Simple counter measures like nose plugs worked in the past and there had been theories that if there was a strong scent it could override the pheromones. If at a landfill for instance the scent of rotting trash would simply over power it though this was never tested it seemed very likely though the drug could be Psionic based with the scent being a give away that it was in use, a byproduct of the act.

The information wasn't complete. Goro had been arrested twice and detained another time but this had been before the Adda while he was a small timer and he had always found a way to escape. Usually by manipulating a situation to his best advantage as both Natasha and Calista discovered Goro was out to serve and protect Goro.

There was no sounds at the door or in the corridor beyond. Should she had tried it she would have found that she was locked inside, no guard outside from what she could guess and no visible cameras here.

The computer was one of those old monitor/keyboard set ups and not mobile like a lap top. It probably wasn't connected to anything essential and while the keys were in Galactic standard indicating that it might have been a personal computer it had a screen saver of streaming streaks of light though should she wake up the computer she would still need to figure out the log on and password. Was there a clue here or a means of getting around it with some of that technical savory that she possessed.

There was a web cam resting on the top of the computer too.

Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:33 pm

Hearing nothing, Alexandra was uncertain she was happy or disappointed. This was Goro's room and his very presence would help deal with her growing migraine. She knew Goro emitted a stench that aroused her but was she really becoming addicted to it?

Slowly, the woman made her way back to the small computer console. It looked rather primitive. It was even using a screen saver still. It was not connected to anything but it still had a web cam attached. The web cam was most likely the most advanced piece of tech on that desk and it was possible it was not even compatible with the computer it rested on. Sighing, she would at least try to see if there was anything in there besides Minesweeper and Solitaire.

As expected of an old computer, it had a login/password system. Well depending on the operating system and Goro's own tech savviness, this could require alot of guessing of the proper name and password or it could be as simple as just clicking the Cancel button like in Windows 95. If there was no Cancel button, Alexandra would start with known defaults such as admin/admin or admin/password or password/password and so forth. She then moved onto the most common passwords such as Goro or Emissary or God. If no luck there, she would be forced to search the room more thoroughly to see if it was written somewhere.

Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:43 pm

EMISSARY

Various combinations of passwords had been fairly easy to run throw but the answer was his favorite hole …

PUSSY

She was in and there were a few files on the desk top that were there but little else.

REQUESTS, LEDGER, MAINTENCE, PERSONEL.

The four separate files seemed so lonely on the desk top though the screen saver should not have been much of a surprise, though she recognized the agent, Calista Cole … and well … the sex act that she was caught in with the gastropod caused a yearning for that scent, that touch.

Back then they had not known of any addictive qualities, it was questioned of course but never tested at least not fully so their was always an uncertainty though the basis was that it wasn't likely though with her yearnings and the headaches perhaps they were wrong.

There were stories though, stories about Goro's slaves being cheaper though that was though to be the merchant side of things to under cut the competition, perhaps in was due to having to do more with his slaves, after all this was before he had the Adda so he had to have closer contact with them after all.

Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:27 am

It took little effort at all to crack the code even while her head was pounding inside her skull. Her eyes went wide upon seeing Goro's background was himself fucking an ADD agent. Heat rose in her cheeks as she saw the lost look of bliss on Calista's face. Did she look like that when Goro fucked her as well? Shaking her head, she would start searching through the Maintenance folder first. If she could find weaknesses in the ship, perhaps she could sabotage it once more.

Requests and Ledger seemed unclear to her as she had no context of who was sending the requests. As far as she knew, Goro was his own boss. She checked those folders next before finally going to Personnel. There was really nothing much she expected from a personnel roster. Goro did not care for his men so it was probably just a general tally of where his men were. There were not many classes of Adda beyond warriors afterall with one traitor being an exception.

Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:42 am

Tapping a few keys Alex discovered that the Maintenance folder had contained boring reports, what needed to be fixed and when though by the looks of it the work was what was to be done when they got into port after so long. Sort of like a reminder when to get an oil change.

Things had different font colors. Black, Red, Yellow … she could guess that it was some sort of coding system. Red must be imminent repairs, black maybe thinks that were still good and yellow those that were questionable …

At least that made sense. Perhaps the largest discover she made was that their were no maintenance issues for the crew to answer as if they did know how to fix it or had limited access to such tasks.

Were they just that that bad at tech matters?

Ledgers had been a boring account of money in and out. Keeping the books so to speak. She could even see the lost starfighters from the last time that she was a prisoner here. She could only assume that this had been the same ship.

Requests had been a bit odd … there had actually been two sub directories here, on for slaves or rather potential slaves that aliens had wanted to make out of their favorite Shokushu students and what they were willing to pay … some students were listed more than once among different aliens. It seemed that this was a wish list when a certain student graduated, a means of getting a girl should he acquire them without having to get lucky at the auction block it seems.

The other folder had been a memo by an alien called Quebos that had desired alien tech of all sorts listed as being fashioned by the Ashen or other advanced aliens.

Last she opened the personnel file, just a jumble of names with several in a red font. Dead? Missing? Pretty basic just a list of the crew it seemed … while she was poking around that file a little symbol began flashing in the lower left hand corner.

Clicking on the icon brings up a new window and a few things occur. One the light on the web cam comes on another she is faced with an Adda sitting at a console. There is no scale to judge things by but the brow ridges don't seem to be as pronounce and she had dealt with enough warriors to know that this one is probably from a different caste altogether … a scientist, maybe, though she knows them to be rare she also knows that the Adda are primitive and not stupid so they are capable of learning …

So not a warrior. Most Adda all sort of look similar. Body types may be bigger or smaller, scales brighter or duller and there were some differences so small that the Adda can pick up on them with ease that she couldn't.

A program on the computer without a shortcut must have activated automatically when she logged in.

Another thing was that the Adda did not seem surprised to see her at all.

“That was easier than I thought, I told you she'd be there -” he looks off camera at someone. “Are you alright?”

Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:30 am

Overall, the folders did not seem to have anything that useful in them. It was not very organized overall but at least they kept some sort of inventory of everything involving the ship. Just as she was about to give up, she noticed a small flashing symbol in the corner. Clicking on it opened a window revealing an Adda at his own console. The agent was not aware that the camera turned on until the Adda mentioned knowing her gender.

Alexandra had no clue what was going on and thinking was just reminding her of her growing headache. "I... I'm alive... I guess," she replied mildly. She was thankful she was at least wearing something infront of this camera. "Who are you? How are you able to connect here? I did not see any connections." This Adda seemed to want to help her though she had no clue why. She tried not to think too hard on it. She needed help desperately. The agent doubts she could escape here on her own and things feel far worse than her previous capture.

Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:15 pm

The Adda seemed to be both confused and insulted.

“I thought you said you knew her -” someone says off camera. It wasn't an Adda, by now she had been use to their heavy accents.

“I do!” The Adda insisted with a shake of his head to the same person then looks back. “Quad. I helped you out of the ship last time, you took me to your base. Have you forgotten?”

He dismisses it though. “When I was working here on the ship before the Emissary had a program installed on his computer that would sign in so he could web chat throughout various sections of the ship.

“Long story as to why I'm here but while hacking this terminal I saw that the Emissary logged on and figured it was a good chance it was you. He likes tormenting agents so he'd keep you close so either you were trying to escape or it was he … if the later I would just bluff about some such technical problem we need him to sign off on. He … like you cannot tell one Adda from the next so contacting him wasn't much of a risk.

“I am glad that you are doing well. But we had come to get you out of here but there has been an unsuspected development where we might not be able to get you off for another day or two. The good thing is that we can slow down the ship a bit, the bad thing is that they might think that there's an agent on board. What's your status?”

Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:27 am

"R-Right... Sorry Quad," she replied, her head still foggy from all she had suffered from, "My status? Not well... He has been raping me or having his men rape me daily. I am without my suit and only just now was I even given anything to wear. They have captured students as well and will kill them if I fail to follow their orders. If you do anything suspicious and they blame it on me, those students will be killed. Most of them are being passed around the Adda with one being made my assistant... whatever that means."

Alexandra rubbed her head. "My head has been aching since I have been on this ship as well. The only time it goes away is while he is fucking me... I don't know what he is doing to me but... I... I'm having trouble resisting him. Now with the hostages... I cannot disobey him. I... I was worried of what would happen if he caught me on this console so I should not talk on this for long. If you can catch up then do so but do not risk sabotaging the ship unless you are certain it will not rouse suspicion. Those girls' lives are in our hands." Heat rose in her cheeks as she had to admit so much weakness to Quad. But, she had to mention all possible variables before she is rendered unable to do so. "I am not sure what I can do from here. The doors are locked and this his bedchamber."

Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:45 am

His jaw clenches at hearing that , sympathetic to her plight. “We cannot have that … we'll be there -”

“You heard her about those students ...” the camera pans as someone adjusts it and unlike Quad she recognizes this one, not one that she dealt with directly but one she saw in passing in the halls of Antares Base or in the research and development labs.

Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:30 am

“Hi. Sergeant Umbarage here. I was on a research assignment with Quad when we were notified that you missed your check in. Quad doesn't have the technical known how to sabotage a ship in a way that it looks like simple wear and tare.

“If you need an extraction I'll give it to you. I also have two vials of my serum, it's limited though but should be able to get you through.

“Goro looks to have a bunch of primitives on board as well as those students and heading to Vanjen. He has my ship too but that was part of the plan to get here. Currently we need to slow down this battleship so that before he gets to Vanjen we can jump him with a few ships of our own.

“If you could manage to sit tight for another day, two at the outset I can get you out of there then but under such conditions I could get you out now via my ship and make it look like a simple escape attempt to keep those students safe.”

Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:32 am

There was some relief in seeing another ADD agent. Perhaps rescue will be possible afterall. She did remember Quad working for the ADD after escaping Goro before. There were apparently more slaves than just the students on this ship and they were all being taken to Vanejin. Once there, the ADD will be limited in options on how to save everyone.

She was given an option to escape this ship early but that meant leaving the slaves and students behind for an entire day. With how Goro has been treating her the past day, it felt like anything going wrong would lead to a student's death. There was also a small part of her that wanted to remain close to Goro even if she was not conciously aware of it. "I... Goro has taken me as his... If I somehow escape, he will punish the students. He has made it clear that my failures and resistance will lead to their harm. It... It could be a bluff but we cannot afford that risk."

"I know nothing about your serum, Sergeant so I do not know what you are offering," she replied, "I... I can try to sabotage something to slow them down but... It is getting harder to think straight. I don't know why but my headaches are getting worse..."

She took a slow breath and looked at Luna through the screen. Alexandra was sweating a bit. She felt somewhat ill. She could not explain it. Could she have caught something from sleeping on cold hard floor or from being raped by so many partners? "What are your orders... Sergeant?" In the end, it was not her decision anymore. Alexandra was a skilled scientist but still only an agent. Sergeant Luna was the one in charge of this operation now."

Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:56 am

“Agent Dephis possess a trait that makes her immune to aphrodisiacs. From her blood I have been able to make serums to nullify such effects. I am unsure how it will take given what I read I can only assume that you're under the effects of some sort of airborne pheromone.

“Don't worry about sabotaging anything, I'll do that. My orders were to simply to find you, and rescue you if the situation permits but the situation has since changed. Goro's taken on a bucket load of slaves, his destination is known and carrying out the initial orders would mean damning everyone else on board which I'm not going to do. I became an agent to help people. There were a few unknowns going in and I have managed to make contact with allies that share my sentiment in the ADD given the situation we should be able to capture the ship and liberate all the slaves with a reasonable degree of success here.”

Luna considered then looked to Quad. “Can we get her suit back.”

Quad must have nodded. “We could use a distraction though. When everything is just about ready perhaps an escape attempt on your part to focus the Adda. It doesn't look as if they have more than a skeleton crew though I suspect most of them are at the planet collecting the slaves or back on that rock where Agent Nail disappeared. Any word on her?”

Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 239 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 16  Next