View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 1:32 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next
 Outpost Six (for Vidalia) 

Post Re: Outpost Six (for Vidalia)
“Oh, that's a secret,” he answered as he filled her. She continued to resist though he had not minded or grew annoyed. After all he had plenty of time and was more patient now that he was about half computerized though that tended to conflict with an impulsive side when he grew angry. He was amused for the time being and his cock was happy as she sung her praises for it as it moved within her.

It had to be five minutes or so though it felt longer with him playing with her tits or nibbling against her skin.

“It is ready, sir.”
One of the AI droids spoke as Ven slowed down the pace a bit as he nodded. He twisted against those walls now as he plunged forth like a drill nice and slow as she was made to feel every throbbing inch of him.

The doors to the bridge opened again and a massive droid about 7' in height arrived. It was a a war bot, one of the latest models that was quite pricey, in fact one could probably get a small freighter new for the same price so it was pretty expensive.

It approached and as it's shadow feel upon her she would see the on-board weapons as well as the blaster rifle it carried. A shoulder mounted cannon and other weapons that deployed from compartments near the wrist. One wrist had the nozzle of a flame thrower and the other had a grenade launcher. Internal compartments had other weapons hidden. The one she had knowledge of was that the chest opened up and rockets could be fired forth. They could be customized a lot and the fact that there was not one on the station probably meant that Ven didn't think one was necessary and it wouldn't have been in dealing with a few scientists when the drones would work just as well.

“TANK reporting as commanded.”

It fell silent for the moment, Ven was close and he was going to finish first drawing out his impending orgasm by slowing it down or so he tried feel the tell tale throb. “Ngh … y-you have about t-two minutes,” Ven warned as pre leaked out into her as TANK watched idly.

Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:37 pm

Vidalia writhes as that thick length plunges into her, slamming so deep and forcing her to feel every single inch of it. She cries out, arching again as yet another orgasm washes over her. When she next opens her eys, it is to see the massive robot approaching her and her captor.

"You'll blow us all up!" She gasps out between moans. "You can't let that thing kill me in here. You'll vaporize the hull." Still she watches it, groaning for the cock that's claiming her.

The agent holds out as long as she can, testing the boundaries of that time limit. Surely the creature wouldn't actually go through with it, would he?

ADD Agent Vidalia. How in the world does she walk in those boots?

Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:55 pm

“Oh, you misunderstand. There are easier ways of killing you if that is what I wish, Slave.” He was out of breath delighting in her uncontrolled release. He continued pressing inside her, feeling that exquisite pleasure until the moment was upon him once again.

Jabbing into her sheath deeply he kept himself there as he spilled his seed inside her though he delighted in the feel of her just a while longer before drawing out of her and stepping back.

It was unnecessary though done more for her benefit to let her realize that something was coming as he nodded sharply at TANK. The droids restraining her released her but the war bot seized her beneath the chin producing a dart from the tip of a finger which produced an mount of electricity though it dialed down the voltage a fair bit. The weapon could be fired like a dart which was attached to a cable. In effect it was a taser though the voltage was higher to deal with other species and could be adjusted up and down.

“I'm just taking a break ...”

And it touched her, first at one of her piercings that conducted the electricity through her for the few seconds it was one before the metal tip of that dart now off flowed down her body, circled her navel then turned it on once more.

Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:29 pm

Vidalia groans as the beast finishes within in her and then slowly pulls out of her, as if he didn't wish to stop fucking her yet! She gasps and writhes there, held firmly in place for a few more moments as the large Droid approaches her. Suddenly she finds herself free...and then spasming as the droid shocks her! The agent cries out and arches, writhing against the railing until the current is cut off. "Ahh...ahh...stop...stop...please." she whimpers, crying out again when the droid hits her once more!

"Please!" she gasps, as soon as it stops once more. "S...stop...please...please...I...I'll..." She gasps and clings to the rail. "Please Master."

Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:56 am

She is dropped at TANK's feet, that dart retracting into a finger as Ven looked over in the direction of the agent. Whether she meant it yet or not did not matter at the moment. Right now she was admitting the situation was hopeless, at least in the current scenario and he would just build upon it in time.

“See how easy that was. Just one little word. Clean her up.”
Ven's eyes wandered over her for a moment before some of the droids moved into action. TANK and a pair of spider droids brought her to the medic to be fixed up first not that the wounds had been too bad thus far though the bite was treated and bandaged and she was given a shot at the tingling sensation rushing through her.

Afterward she was allowed to shower then brought to a cell where she was left after receiving some rather skimpy clothing. There was no door but there was a force field in place and the cell block had three other cells all of which where empty.

One of the AI droids had been here, no, an older less complex model she would realize. It's interaction skills were just as good though it could not perform all the functions that the other could.

There was a small grate set into the ceiling far to small to open and crawl through had been here along with a bunk and toilet. For a cell the room was rather spacious though there was no telling how large the ship was there was some comfort in seeing that the other cells were empty.

So far her jailer had no acknowledged her monitoring power readings perhaps as it never looked up other than to turn on the force field after the droids had vacated the cell. Thus she was able to dress in the blank garments which had essentially been a bikini.

The climate control here was rather good though so she did not feel cold. It was rather warm though not dreadfully so.

Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:23 pm

Vidalia collapses, panting heavily and even trembling as she thinks on what she had done. It had been just a word. A nice, small word...and it had gotten her out of trouble. She's still thinking on it when she's lifted and taken to be treated and then allowed to clean herself up. It's almost a relief. Perhaps she had said it earlier, saved herself some abuse and pain...

"Couldn't have.' she murmurs out loud as she's pushed into the cell. She looks around, glancing at the skimpy clothing for a long moment before she finally puts them on. She scowls at the tiny pieces of cloth and then sighs, shaking her head and moving to sit down on the bunk. She rests her elbows on her knees and her chin on her palms. "Fuck." she mutters. "Fuck...fuck...fuck. How am I going to get out of here?"

Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:01 am

If the droid heard her it had not responded to her. From her experiences these droids were not much for fighting but it being on the other side of a force field made fighting less than an option. And even if she managed to get free unarmed it was probably more than a match for her, steel against flesh …

The only viable weapon she could make out was a fire extinguisher on the wall behind the droid. If it could be called a weapon though she supposed under the right circumstances.

One of the readings grabbed the droids attention. It did not seem to have an internal communications device either being an older model it probably didn't need one or didn't get deployed to the field. It had turned on a device, perhaps to notify someone of the discovered problem but even she could hear the static. Communications had been down and she could hear it sigh.

“Stay put,” it said to her as it passed. If it had a sense of humor from a degraded program, trying to seem more human or what have you she did not know but at least it didn't laugh sarcastically.

About two minutes after it had departed though that force field suddenly went down ...

Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:05 am

She watches the droid, for a time at least as there is precious little else to do. She does perk up a bit when it tries to communicate, but that too appears to be boring. Even when it leaves, she just sits there. The force field guarantees that she won't be getting out anytime soon... but then it's gone.

It takes her a moment to realize her chance is here before she can dart out of her cell. She takes the fire extinguisher, it'll make a decent club of sorts, and begins to creep down the hallway. Nothing in sight. Nothing to stop her. She moves slowly, stopping at the first corner to peer around it.

Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:10 pm

Down the first corridor is empty save for rooms either side of the corridor leading into rooms. She works out that she is in a security area though it is rather light on security at least here. Lack of prisoners may have had something to do with that.

There was only the one prisoner she knew of though what and why the AI was checking eluded her. Creeping along she had to duck out of sight of a lone security droid that had been making it's rounds. Too bad it's weapons were built in to it given the canon-like arms.

She had to dip onto a room to avoid being seen though. There were droids here, the lights were off. If she turned them on a white pristine room would be displayed.

There was a computer that was off at which sat a droid, some sort of protocol model. Inspecting it would reveal no damage, someone just shut it off and the best scenario would be if it annoyed someone who just shut it off and forgot all about it. The switch was at the back of the neck.

While she may not be an expert it was clear that this was an older droid … she had recognized it in reception jobs and such while she was growing up. It probably wasn't too complex but there was no way to tell just by looking at it.

Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:33 am

She ducks the first droid, slipping into that room and closing the door. Once the light is on she freezes, looking around the room at all the droids and wondering for just a moment if she had already been caught.

Thankfully, that's not the case and she is instead free to inspect the droid..she srudies it for a long moment before shrugging and flicking the switch. It can't hurt at this point. Maybe she can use it to requisition some bodyguards.

The human takes a step back, watching and waiting for it to boot up. She tenses a little, ready to switch it right back off if need be.

Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:24 pm

The droids single eye lights up though the rebooting process takes several minutes attesting to how out of date this droid was. It probably had a great many programs that slowed down it's start time or redundant things that should be purged.

“The itsy bitsy spider went up the water spout ...” The AI pronounced before it took stock of the skimpily clad agent. It's head nodded and if it were organic she could have sworn it was checking her out, then it became obvious, it had a personality which happened from time to time if a droid wasn't frequently memory wiped though the drawback in doing such was loosing all the data to it's default settings sort of like wiping the hard drive of a computer.

It whistled. “How can I assist you?”

Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:50 am

Vidalia stares at the droid as it boots up. "You're kidding..." she finally says, leaning in closer to the droid. "So, what's your job? You're here to issue droids, aren't you? I need to requisition a few as bodyguards. Gotta make sure they aren't hooked into the network though. They can only answer to me."

She's not entirely certain if it would work...but it's worth a shot at the very least. She can always reach back over and flick that switch off if need be...which will force her to try and find another way back out of this damned place. "And stop staring at me, pervert."

Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:01 am

“Kidding? Nope. Though I do not have a job, a job entails getting paid. I do have a function but judging from the current time stamp being relaid to me I have been off for some time now. My function was once to delegate repairs and general maintenance of this vessels systems.

“What you ask is not possible. There are droids that can be detached from the network but Master can always take command of them if he is close enough so granting expressed control cannot be done. If it is a droid unattached to the network that you can have autonomous control over in all other circumstances there are a number of methods.

“Though it takes about ten minutes of work to disable a droid from the system it is rather convenient. Not all the droids work in this way, however as the danger of the system crashing and loosing access to all those droids until it is repaired can be problematic. Thus a secondary system unattached to the first has been created so that droids in key areas are not effected by a single system going down.

“Security droids have processors, well the more sophisticated ones as most of the drones are linked into the primary system.

“Though if you did not want me looking you should have dressed in more clothing, sesh.”
No wonder why it had been turned off. It actually wasn't Ven who had turned it off though up until recently there was the cyborg Vanessa that was being held here against her will yet given free reign since Ven could control her body and he had believed that he had broken her will. She was the one that turned it off and assigned another droid to the tasks it performed, not that Ven ever took notice of these things provided everything was still running smoothly.

Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:26 am

Vidalia crosses her arms, scowling at the droid. "Damn." she mutters. "Damn...and I didn't have any choice. These are the only clothes I had." She takes a few steps away from the droid, muttering under her breath for a few minutes. "Well, what can you do? Is there any reason I should leave you active? I need to get off of this ship and back to my own. Think you can help me with that?"

She paces around the room for a minute, looking at the droids lined up along the walls. "And I need to recover my suit too...I can't leave that behind. Can you at least locate it for me?"

Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:34 am

“I can sing the Itsy Bitsy Spider, not many droids can.” Well it had a ton of droid that Ven acquired elsewhere with a bunch of useless stuff already on it? Perhaps, it seemed likely that it could have been acquired long ago through piracy though in such cases wouldn't it have been memory wiped? Perhaps it had a useful program or knowledge that would have been lost in doing so, that was the only thing that seemed to make sense.

“A prisoner ...” There was a pause though to her surprise it had not tried to set off an alarm. Either it did not care or more likely had nothing in it's programming as far as protocols went. As a protocol droid it had been programmed with following orders from organics though orders from the Master superseded all others.

Either no commands were entered or it felt that Ven was not it's Master.

“To depart the ship would be easiest in shutting down the central system. You would be able to access the hanger and steal a ship, the fighters are actually droid fighters so timing would be key were some sort of obstacle such as an asteroid belt or hindrance such as a nebulae is near. Also if the ship is in hyperspace launching is not possible before shutting down those systems. That can be done from engineering, the central network from any terminal though shutting it down for more than ten minutes might be difficult.”

It paused and thought. “Suit? Define the qualities? Is it simple armor or more than that?”

Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:33 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next