View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 12:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Pardon me, but I'd like to report an incident... (For Vera) 

Post Re: Pardon me, but I'd like to report an incident... (For Ve
"Time is irrelevant in this case as is who you think you were before," Vera reminded the student, "As I said, this unique environment affects each student differently and at different rates. You are not crazy. You are just someone who is struggling to adapt to all of this."

"You are doing much better than most students who react to this level," the Head Girl added, "You are doing your best to remain focused on what you want and need rather than lashing out at all who simply want to help. It is important that you are honest, if not with me then with yourself. You are not bothering me or any of the staff here on this island. We are here to help you, Ms. Sterling. You wish to be a good student and I will do all I can to ensure you are the best student you can be."

"In your state, you are not the one deciding whether you stay or go," she reminded the student, "It will do you no good to run away now. You will only curse yourself for leaving. Just focus. You should be here. You can stay here. If you have time to think about why you should go, you have time to think more about what this all means for you. You wish to be a good student, correct? Good students do not make excuses when things go wrong. They make a course of action to ensure they can keep moving forward."

A hand gently lifted Tiffany's chin, forcing the student to look up at the Head Girl's icy blue eyes. "You said it yourself," Vera continued softly, "You like me. You admire me. You find me attractive. You may have never felt this way for another woman before. Meeting me brought out urges you never thought you had repressed for so long. It is nothing to be ashamed of. You are a smart and beautiful woman, Ms. Sterling. You will get through this. You just have to trust me and listen."

Tiffany's skirt was pulled up though Vera never mentioned it. Those hands were struggling between resisting or embracing what the student desperately needed right now. Or was she waiting for permission like in the dream? The source of all her infatuation was touching her. She could feel that the icy woman's touch still had warmth as Vera continued to hold that chin.

Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:28 am

The gentle pull of Vera's fingers beneath her chin sent a shiver of arousal rippling through Tiffany's body. Tiffany looked up and saw that Vera's face was so close now, her smooth, tanned skin framed by long, soft snowy tresses. Gazing into Vera's pale blue eyes made Tiffany feel hot and weak and feverish. The head girl's voice was soft now, sensual and seductive as it washed over her, telling her there was nothing to be ashamed of... telling her to trust her... listen to her...

Tiffany felt almost hypnotized by Vera's eyes and voice. The head girl's words were similar enough to her dream that Tiffany could not help but let out a low, breathless moan of lust, an open admission of her desperate want and aching need...

"Oohhhh.... ohhh... y-yes, Ms. Matsumoto. I... I trust you... ohhh... I... I'll do anything you say... ohhhh... anything..."

Tiffany writhed in her chair, her body wracked with sexual agony as she panted and moaned stared deep into Vera's eyes...

Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:39 pm

"I know you will," she replied, "You will do anything to be a good student. Such devotion is what I find so appealing about you, Ms. Sterling. Now, does this not feel better? You were so tense before and now you are just letting it all go. Every thought and worry that leaves your lips is one less burden you must bear alone. Your reluctance to reveal your true desires is why it has built up so much and so quickly. Your body needs relief but you cannot gain that relief until you honestly tell me what you need? What do you want to gain from this school, Ms. Sterling?"

Tiffany was struggling at the knife's edge. It would be so easy to slide a hand between those exposed thighs and finish herself off right then and there. But, the student could only wait as her body burned with endless lust. Again, Vera would not push further yet. This hopeless student was very compliant in this state and the Head Girl had plenty of options to take from here.

Sending Tiffany to the nurse to be tended to was a simple option. With some medication and NICE labs technology, it would be trivial to make the student forget about the nightmares or at least dull their presence in her memories. Could even stimulate the dreams of Vera further. A bit much for a first step. With this level of obedience, perhaps it was time to put Tiffany to work.

"I can see this is a struggle for you," Vera said as she released the woman's chin, "I will send word that neither of us will be able to attend classes today. You will instead be working here for today. This was meant for when your grades improve but it seems you need something to focus on and distract you from your growing needs."

The Head Girl walked back to her desk and turned to face Tiffany again. "You said you would do anything before and you say so again now. So, I will put that to the test. I live in a rather large suite and I am rather busy as you know. You will clean until this place is spotless. You are free to speak as you work, I will be here working from my desk today. You may come to me when you complete your task."

The phrase 'you may cum' was there to see if it triggered the permission the dream demanded of Tiffany. Vera would say nothing if it did result in a reaction. She instead sat at her desk to work at her computer. "There should be cleaning supplies under the sink in the kitchen. Anything more will be in the janitor's closet on this floor's hallway."

Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:07 pm

The cleverly hidden phrase did, in fact, elicit a response from Tiffany. The words, "...come to me..." were similar enough to the words "Cum for me," that it brought that specific image from her dream to the forefront of Tiffany's mind, causing her already insanely high level of arousal to somehow spike even higher. Already on the brink as she was, it probably would have been enough to push her beyond that threshold, had her mind not caught the context of the phrase. Understanding the actual meaning of the words tempered the effect just enough to keep her from slipping over that edge. But the effect was noticeable. Tiffany's moans grew louder and poured from her open mouth faster and closer together. Her hands dropped from the top of her thighs and reached down to grab the sides of her chair to keep her from falling as her back arched and her hips ground down against her seat in a hard, slow spiraling motion. While it didn't push her over the edge, it did push all thought of resistance or hesitation at Vera's seemingly unrelated request completely out of her mind.

" Y-yes... ohhh... ok... I'll... I'll clean for you... but... Ms. Matsumoto... will... will that make me feel... better? I... I can't stand this... this... feeling..."

Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:26 pm

Vera looked up from her console. "Sitting in that chair certainly is not helping," she answered, "But, if it is too much for you to handle. You may go to the bathroom and relieve your tension there. Either way, I expect you to begin your work, Ms. Sterling."

The Head Girl gave the woman an out. Masturbation would hopefully take the edge off. But if Tiffany was unwilling to do that, she would be forced to work through the strain until Vera provided a different alternative. Until then, the struggling student was given some amounts of freedom in how to pursue this task. The clatter of fingers across a keyboard could be heard as the silver haired woman sent the necessary messages about both their absences. She also sent a report to NICE labs. May as well see if they had any involvement and were willing to reveal it to her. As a Head Girl, she knew many secrets and had much more access than any other student. But, she was still restricted to a need to know basis.

Once Tiffany was ready to begin, she had the entire suite to deal with. She knew where the bathroom was. Another side door led to a closet while another led to the bedroom. The area leading to the desk was tiled floor while beyond the desk was carpeted with the exception of the kitchen. Kitchen and living area were behind the desk and there were large windows leading to a balcony that over looked the island. The living area had plenty of furniture from a dining table with chairs to couches before the large flat-screen TV. There was a bookshelf with numerous books that seemed to be mix of nonfiction related to her fields of study, a few fiction novels, and a few old looking books with no readable title along the binding.

Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:53 pm

Tiffany was still desperately aroused... only now, she was a little confused as well. Vera had been so seductive a minute ago that Tiffany had felt sure that whatever this attraction was, it was at least a little bit mutual. But now Vera was sitting quietly at her desk, working, expecting Tiffany to clean her suite, possibly after using the facilities to masturbate first. Despite the heat that was only very slowly, if at all, dissipating in her body, Tiffany had no intentions of jilling herself off in Vera's bathroom while the head girl sat working at her desk. How fucking weird would THAT be?!?

Tiffany wasn't really sure what was happening. Was Vera attracted to her? Did Vera even really like her? Was this all some kind of trick? Or had Tiffany's shameless display actually disgusted the head girl to the point that she thought the only business Tiffany was fit for now was common housekeeping? Tiffany felt a deep, aching pang of regret at that last thought. Because if that were indeed the case, it meant that Tiffany had brought this all on herself. She thought again that she should never have come here.

Still, she had wanted to work with and learn from Vera and she HAD offered herself into Vera's service. With no other choice left to her at this point, Tiffany gathered the supplies she needed and got to work. She started in the largest room, the living area.

The suite was indeed rather large, but cleaning it would not be a difficult task. Vera's things appeared to be well organized and the rooms were meticulously kept. Tiffany managed to hunt down some small deposits of dust in the corners and beneath some of the furniture. She noted with some surprise that the oldest looking of Vera's books, probably collector's items of some kind judging by the thick leather covers, were remarkably free of dust. Those books peaked her curiosity intensely for some strange reason, but Tiffany wasn't in the frame of mind to examine them at the moment. Fear, confusion, arousal, sadness, embarassment and regret left no room for curiosity at the moment. Maybe next time.

Despite the size of the place, the work went quickly. Tiffany wiped down walls and windows that didn't really need to be wiped down and dusted the corners and the furniture and the books and the other assorted brickabrack that Vera had. The kitchen was similarly maintained with the exception of a few dishes and silverware that looked to have been just used this morning. In no time, the room was sparkling clean from wall to wall. The bathroom was a smaller room, but it was a bathroom, so it got a more thorough scrubbing from top to bottom and actually took a little longer to get finished. The closet took the least amount of time, requiring just a bit of dusting and straightening.

That just left the bedroom... Vera's bedroom. Would the head girl want her in there? Thinking about being in Vera's bedroom made Tiffany feel nervous and scared and excited all at the same time.

"Umm... excuse me, Ms. Matsumoto. I'm sorry to disturb you while you're working, but I was just wondering if you wanted me in the bedroom."

Realizing how that sounded, the flustered blonde student tried to quickly clarify her statement...

"I meant, if you wanted to do me in the bedroom."

Wait... what the fuck did she just say?!? This was REALLY not the time for a Freudian slip... Tiffany tried again... enunciating slowly and carefully and emphatically this time...

"Uhhh... no... sorry... did YOU want ME to do the bedroom?"

Tiffany looked down at her feet, blushing bright red as she waited for Vera's answer.

Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:32 am

It was difficult to get a read on the Head Girl. But then again, what did Tiffany expect? Did the blonde student expect it to go like her dream? Pretty much all available possibilities of how this could go were all varying levels of weirdness. Masturbating in the Head Girl's bathroom, being taken by the Head Girl after admitting having a erotic dream, both were not exactly normal. Still, it did not seem Tiffany was in trouble. The student had received no demerits that she knew of and she was at least excused from classes for the day.

The only company Tiffany had while working was the Head Girl at her desk and the light clatter of fingers typing into a keyboard. Besides that, it was only the student and her own thoughts and feelings. The work was simple but took time and effort. Busy work is perhaps the best way to describe it. But, it did give Tiffany something else to focus on besides her possible sexual attraction to a woman she only met now for the second time.

Vera did not need to look up to know where the student was working. She either heard the woman working or felt the melting pot of emotions still flaring about her. It was normal to be confused at this point. It was fair to judge these things as unnatural. But, Vera had provided at least some logic to the matter and Tiffany did not know what to do with these new information about herself. Things would have only gone worse if Vera had taken the woman right then and there. If Tiffany's head ever cleared, there would have been numerous other questions and regrets gnawing at the woman instead.

Tiffany would be able to see how everything was kept rather neat and tidy. There was dust but not as much as one would expect. Did Vera do the cleaning herself or did others clean this place as well? Tiffany did not linger on any one aspect of the suite for long. The woman was far too distracted with her personal thoughts to explore anything else.

The closet was the only room that was rather dense with items. There were various boxes and chests along with attire hanging on hangers. There were a few items like nylon rope that seemed a bit strange though it was coiled neatly. What stood out the most was what was hanging from hangers. The best description of all of the clothing items were outfits though they did not look like things the icy Head Girl would wear. Various maid outfits and even kinkier attire were hanging and easily available. Why did the Head Girl have this?

Vera had not said anything nor tried to stop the student from opening the closet. The first words heard from the woman since Tiffany began working was in response to the woman's question about the bedroom. It was amusing seeing the woman still struggling but, Vera was pleased to see the student stop and try again more carefully.

"The bedroom is part of my suite, Ms. Sterling," Vera stated simply, "I expect you to do your work completely."

Looking at the time, Vera decided now was as good of time as any. "But, that can continue after lunch," the Head Girl stated, "Go to the kitchen and prepare a meal for both of us. If you find there is not enough, let me know and I will order food instead." The silver haired woman stretched a bit before resuming her work. She seemed intent to work until food was ready.

Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:17 pm

"Umm... ok, sure. I'll do my best Ms. Matsumoto, but I should warn you... I've never been accused of being a great cook. Is there anything in particular you had in mind?"

The blonde student seemed much calmer now. The work had allowed her enough time for some analytical introspection, and she had pretty much worked through the complete gamut of her emotions and come to terms with everything that had happened. Vera's abilities allowed her to sense that Tiffany was afraid she had pushed the acceptable social boundaries with the head girl a little too far and a little too quickly and she was worried about how that would affect Vera's opinion of her. But she also sensed Tiffany's smouldering attraction to her... even now the blonde student's aura radiated a steady level of arousal... along with a growing submissiveness to a powerful woman she considered superior to herself.

Last edited by Tiffany Sterling on Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:36 am

"I am not allergic to anything." Was the only answer Tiffany received. Again, the student was simply given a task and the rest was up to her to figure out how to accomplish Vera's wishes. Vera never assumed the student could cook, not all her Prefects or servants could cook either. But, any person knows how to get food and make a lunch. It was up to Tiffany to decide what would be an appropriate meal for the silver haired beauty.

The Head Girl noted the changes in the woman's aura. Tiffany had calmed down throughout performing her work. The student was perhaps too distracted or focus to notice the things inside the closet but, it was of no consequence to Vera in either case. Tiffany was no longer desperately expecting release. Ignoring the tension was not the most pleasant sensation. It was no longer dominant factor in the woman's thoughts anymore. Still, the arousal and desire was very much there. Vera was certainly curious to see how this student develops when so close to the very person she was attracted to.

Vera was not concerned about any pushed boundaries. But, it would be her that decides what is appropriate. Tiffany seemed to understand who was in control here. For now, Vera would make note of the student's behavior and work ethic. That will decide how much additional training this woman requires.

Tiffany would find nothing too out of the ordinary in the kitchen. There were some basics such as what was needed to make a simple sandwich. The pantry had some light snacks such as crackers and there were tea bags for making tea. There were ingredients for some actual cooking though there was no telling what a non-cook could make use of.

Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:50 pm

As she set about preparing lunch, her thoughts drifted back to the closet. Tiffany had not, in fact, missed the unusual nature of the items that were stored there. She had straightened some of the... garments... on their hangers as she had gone about her cleaning. At first, Tiffany thought that one of Vera's duties must be supervising part of the cleaning staff here in the tower. It really wasn't all that surprising that the maid outfits were rather revealing considering the design of the other school uniforms... and that would be in line with Vera wanting her to clean as a way to take her mind off the shameful reaction she had had to describing her dream to the head girl out loud. But some of the things in there were clearly of a more... recreational nature. It was difficult to imagine Vera wearing those kinds of things... it didn't seem in keeping with her personality. Although TRYING to imagine it had made Tiffany gasp and her breath quicken... she was definitely going to need new underwear when she got back to her room...

Maybe Vera had confiscated these things from students? Tiffany wasn't sure, but hadn't Vera mentioned that this wasn't the first time she had encountered a problem like Tiffany's?

As far as lunch was concerned, in her old life, Tiffany was used to garden parties and catered lunches. So, finding the right ingredients, she made finger sandwiches. She cut the crust off the bread and sliced it into litte squares. And there were crackers... but, was there cheese? Yes! Tiffany cut the cheese into pieces that fit perfectly on the crackers and arranged them on a plate in an elaborate spiral. Her cooking skills may be lacking, but her presentation was spectacular. She made tea, seeing there seemed to be a lot of it and she could certainly see Vera as a tea drinker. She added a few slices of fruit to the platters for visual effect. It looked pretty good!

Tiffany walked back out and stood in front of Vera's desk.

"Ms. Matsumoto... lunch is ready. Would you like me to bring it out here to your desk?"

Last edited by Tiffany Sterling on Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:16 pm

Tiffany was able to remain close to this woman and try to learn more. New questions arose about the strange garments and other accessories with no easy way to answer much less a means to ask the Head Girl.

Still, the student was focused on her task. Despite having no real experience as a cook, Tiffany sought to make the meal as appealing as possible. With what was available, it was simple enough to create a healthy meal. The student removed the crust from the bread and even sliced everything down into easily manageable sized finger foods. Cheese and crackers were arranged in a pattern rather than just scattered or piled on the plate. Back home, such effort was done by others for her meals. Did Tiffany ever put this much effort into her own meals? Even without being a proficient cook, the young woman was making ever effort to make a good impression.

The tea took the longest as it required hot water. But soon, Tiffany had two plates of foot prepared along with a kettle of tea. Vera looked up from her work when Tiffany called out. The meal would be easy to eat while working but, the Head Girl already had plans to take a break at this time. "Bring it to the dining table. Your plate as well," Vera stated as she rose to her feet and headed for the large living area and to the dining table near the windowed balcony.

She would have a seat and wait patiently for the plates to arrive. The Head Girl would look at the food. There was no doubting that effort was put into this. She was pleased though she kept her calm visage for now. Vera would wait until Tiffany sat down to join her before taking a bite.

"You seem to have calmed down some," Vera said after drinking some of her tea, "How are you feeling?"

With the meal being finger food, there was no need for utensils. Vera would take an item at a time, eating quietly before sipping her tea once more. With this being all from her kitchen, there was no real fear of there being anything the Head Girl did not like to eat. Both women were given a reprieve from their work for the moment, allowing the student to talk to the Head Girl once more if there was anything on her mind.

Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:05 pm

Tiffany looked briefly uncomfortable as she sat down. Her panties were soaked and clinging to her like a second skin. It took her a moment to find a more comfortable position.

When Vera asked her question, Tiffany responded.

"Yes... I'm fine... thank you for asking."

After a slight pause, she added, "Ms. Matsumoto, protocol demands that I apologize for my behavior earlier. It would be pointless to try and foolishly deny what I was so obviously feeling. (Unknown to Tiffany, Vera could tell that she was STILL feeling it, despite having regained some of her composure and cleverly using the past tense...) From what tou've told me, our backgrounds are really not all that much different and we both know how a proper young lady conducts herself. My actions only served to lessen me and place you in a potentially awkward situation, and for that, I truly am sorry."

Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:14 pm

"The only thing you should apologize for is lying to me and nearly wasting my time, Ms. Sterling," Vera replied, "You came all the way up this tower to seek my help only to turn and leave the moment I came to your need. I would have taken such an insult personally. But, the rest is no violation. We have already discussed before that you have been struggling with your time on this island. The correlation with sex and arousal is apparent and something we will have to deal with if you are to attend classes like a good student. You coming to see me when you knew you could not continue as you are is admirable and not something to belittle much less demand an apology for."

"We have only met for a short time now," the silver haired woman continued, "It would have been inappropriate to take advantage of your vulnerable state. From how much of a reaction this has given you, you probably have never thought of another woman in this way before much less fantasize about her. I am here to help you, Ms. Sterling. At this point, you cannot afford to keep missing classes and fleeing to my office every time you have a vivid dream."

"As I have mentioned before, I have dealt with similar symptoms in the past. But, majority of those students were far more confrontational to say the least. I was forced to correct them aggressively until they learned. I did not see the need to press such a method on you when you came here before," Vera drank from her tea briefly before continuing, "But, I am uncertain of another course of action to help you. You are certainly looking better but you are far from 'fine', Ms. Sterling. I see your body is still flushed and ready, eagerly hoping for my or perhaps anyone's attention."

"I see only a few options. You can take my previous guidance and see the nurse and counselor. They may have medication to help stave off the arousal and perhaps clear your head a bit in the process. You can try and tend to these needs yourself though I expect a more active hand in the matter. No more just enduring as it seems to only make things worse for you. I need not say that such activities should be limited to the privacy of your room. Or you can seek someone to help relieve this tension for you. The same expectations still apply."

"Your condition has worsened compared to our previous meeting. Simply saying 'I don't know' will not suffice. A decision and a course of action must be set. If you have an alternative, I am willing to listen to your ideas."

Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:37 pm

Vera's clinical, matter of fact assessment of the situation put things into a slightly different perspective for Tiffany.

"I... well, first of all, your right about... I've never had thoughts like this about another woman before... but, I really think that that's just you, Ms. Matsumoto. You're very beautiful and you possess many other attractive qualities and I don't feel like I would want to be with... some other woman. Next, I agree that I can't come running to your office and missing classes every time I have a... a problem. As far as this unusually intense physical response goes, I agree that it... it isn't normal. And I hope you believe me when I say I don't typically act like this, even around other people I am atrracted to. But... I really think that a lot of that is just... you know, me having difficulty dealing with something I've never experienced before. If the physical reaction continues to be a problem, then I'll go speak with the nurse. But I feel like it's too... too early for such a drastic step just yet."

Tiffany took a sip of her own tea to moisten her mouth and calm her nerves before going on.

"I'm not... I'm not weak, Ms. Matsumoto. Maybe I'm not as strong as you... but... I'll get this under control. I... I would still very much like to work with you as long as I keep my grades up. I hope this hasn't... I hope that you'll still consider allowing me that opportunity."

Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:48 pm

Vera finished eating and pushed her plate away. She took a napkin and cleaned herself as she continued to speak. "I never claimed you were weak, Ms. Sterling. Do not make assumptions. Coming and seeking help is never weak. It is when you have a problem and refuse to acknowledge it is when I would consider you weak. I also never assumed you did not want to work with me nor have I claimed that such an opportunity has been harmed in anyway."

"The meal was more than adequate, Ms. Sterling," the Head Girl said as she pushed her chair out and rose to her feet, "Thank you. Now, I believe we both have work to do. If you run out of things to do, come see me."

The Head Girl returned to her desk and the air was filled with the clatter of fingers on keys. She did not press the matter further for the time being. There was still the rest of the day. Tiffany still had the bedroom to clean while her body continued to simmer with need and arousal. Vera certainly took the woman's state much better than anyone back in the states would. It would have been difficult to imagine Tiffany's agent or director accepting something as strange as this.

But, that just meant the island was doing what it was supposed to be doing. Students were gradually being trained to enjoy the sex they would be experiencing upon graduation. The fact Tiffany's body was so responsive already was worthy of praise. Vera was curious to see how long this woman would last before succumbing once more. The body and mind played with each other with that fantasy still fresh in the student's mind. Vera did say one of the options is to relieve the tension or have another do it for her. Would Vera do something like that for Tiffany, to Tiffany?

For the rest of the day, Tiffany was free to complete her tasks as she liked. When Vera was working, she was at her desk. It would easy enough to talk or ask questions when they both were in the same large open area of the suite. The bedroom would be a bit more isolated as Tiffany saw the large bed that this woman slept on every night. It made the beds in the dorms look tiny in comparison. There was a walk in closet in this room. This had more appropriate attire such as uniforms, business attire, and a few dresses. It was to be expected, this was the room where Vera slept and changed clothes.

Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next