View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Pardon me, but I'd like to report an incident... (For Vera) 

Post Re: Pardon me, but I'd like to report an incident... (For Ve
The things Vera had said swirled around in Tiffany's mind. The more she tried to make sense of them, the less sense they seemed to make. She had told Vera she wasn't weak, but the words tasted like a lie on her tongue. She had never considered herself weak before, but around Vera, she felt weak... she just couldn't shake this incessant ache for Vera to touch her again... even if it was just under her chin so she could look her in the eyes...

But the head girl had seemed adamant that it would be wrong to take advantage of her vulnerability. And what did she mean by her statement that she might consider finding someone to help relieve her of her tension?? Was she suggesting she take a lover? Who? Another student? Did Vera mean herself? But wouldn't that contradict her statement that that would be wrong of her? Tiffany didn't understand any of this. She decided to just try and control herself as best she could, do her best to do what Vera wanted her to do and just ride it out. Although... there was one thing bothering her. As she was clearing away the remnants of their lunch, Tiffany had to ask...

"Ms. Matsumoto... is... is it really that obvious that I'm... well... still feeling a little... "flushed" I think was the word you used. I only ask because I thought that I had collected myself sufficiently to at least appear... you know... normal. But it seems as plain as the nose on my face to you. What gave me away? If... if you don't mind my asking. I'd hate for someone to see me on the way back to my room and realize that I was... umm... "flushed"... you know?"

Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:44 pm

Unfortunately, this island played by its own rules. Many things did not make sense. The more time Tiffany spent with Vera, the more questions arose rather than answers. This silver haired woman was a mystery. She spoke absolutely but, never revealing too much. It always felt as if the woman was just out of reach no matter their actual physical distance.

Tiffany was taking care of the dishes. It was minor but still worthy of note. The student was doing things without needing orders. Initiative was important in Vera's eyes. She had no time to micromanage every little task and action. She wanted employees, workers, and servants; not mindless drones.

Vera was not yet at her desk when the student spoke up with her question. "It is my job to know what students are thinking and feeling," the Head Girl stated, "I would like to think I am rather good at my job at this point. I may not be a psychiatrist but, I have had plenty of experience dealing with students and their difficulties on this island. The signs and symptoms tend to be similar. I also had the pleasure of meeting you prior to this so I had my memory of what I saw then to compare to."

As she spoke, Tiffany had already passed over to the kitchen to tend to the dishes. Vera quietly followed after a moment. When the student turned and saw the Head Girl, Vera's fingers lightly poked one of the blonde woman's erect nipples. "I also have eyes, Ms. Sterling," Vera stated while the nail of her thumb dragged slowly back and forth along the erect peak, "It may not be as plain as your nose but, people tend to notice when a student's nipples are poking through their uniform. They certainly were not showing like this on your previous visit."

It was just Vera's first finger and thumb faintly holding that nub through Tiffany's blouse. The thumb moved slowly back and forth, barely applying any pressure at all. The blonde student was getting what she wanted or at least what her body wanted. Vera's touch had graced her aching form and it was not the chin this time but something far more sensitive, far more vulnerable.

Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:22 pm

Tiffany had made up her mind to stop worrying so much about what was going on. It was pointless to deny what she was feeling. She had already admitted to it, and even before that, it was obvious that Vera already knew. It would be ridiculous to pretend that nothing was happening at this point. And it wasn't really all that bad. The heat and arousal coursing through her body felt... kind of good, actually. It was just frustrating... it stoked a craving for physical attention in her... a constantly aching need...

Tiffany had heard Vera talking from the other room as she carried the dishes into the kitchen, but she hadn't heard the head girl follow her in a moment later. Tiffany froze as she turned to find Vera standing right in front of her, partly out of surprise, but mostly because Vera's prescence... so close to her like this... seemed to paralyze her with an almost toxic level of arousal. When Vera's fingers reached out and touched her erect, rock hard nipple, Tiffany shuddered as if an electric current were passing through her body. As the head girl's thumbnail dragged lightly back and forth across that stiff, sensitive nub, Tiffany's eyes rolled back in her head and she couldn't stop herself from moaning helplessly...

"Ohhhh.... ohhh my God... ohhhhh... ohhh f-fuck.... mmmmmhhhhh... aahhhh..."

Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:49 pm

There was a flare of immediate arousal from the student the moment eyes came upon Vera's. Just the Head Girl's mere presence was enough to send Tiffany's mind and body tumbling down the rabbit hole. The student froze, moving not a single muscle to stop those fingers from touching her body. The effects were immediate. All that pent aggression that was thought to have calmed roared back into the woman's moaning form. The Head Girl was impressed with this student's sexual sensitivity. Whatever alien had taken a liking to this one certainly was thorough in training her. Or perhaps Tiffany was simply a natural at being submissive and easily aroused?

"Language, Ms. Sterling," Vera said firmly as her thumbnail flicked across the very tip of the still covered peak, "Do you think no one would notice these poking through your top? What if another were to faintly touch them like I am now? Do you feel strong right now? Do you really feel in control right now? In business, the side that knows needs of their opponent has the advantage. If they know your weak-points, they will use those points to make you eat out of their hand."

Fingers pinched lightly around the helpless nub. Vera pressed hard enough to cause slight pain and discomfort before relaxing and resuming the very so gentle strokes. "Are you listening, Ms. Sterling?" The Head Girl asked with another pinch of that teat, "Who do you think has total control right now?"

Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:20 pm

"AHH!"

Tiffany cried out in a breathless gasp as Vera pinched her nipple hard enough to hurt a little, but even through the pain, the feel of the head girl's fingers clamped around that aching nub made her dizzy with pleasure.

"Ohhh... y-yes, Ms. Matsumoto... I'm... I'm listening... ohhh...."

Tiffany's arms were down at her sides and her skirt was bunched up because she had grabbed a handful of it in each of her tightly clenched fists. She wanted to reach out and put her hands on Vera's waist and pull herself closer to the head girl, but she was afraid. Vera hadn't given Tiffany permission to touch her. If she did anything that Vera didn't like, she might stop... and Tiffany didn't want her to stop...

"AHH! Ohhh... y-you Ms. Matsumoto... ohhhh... you have control..."

Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:46 am

Just like that, Tiffany was getting wound up tighter and tighter. The poor girl wanted more. Hands had to grip her own skirt just to keep from doing something inappropriate or foolish. Vera continued to observe this woman's reactions while stroking and pinching that one nipple. She never came closer. Her nail pressed hard into the engorged peak, curiously taking in all the sounds the lovely woman could produced.

It felt like this went on for an eternity. The teasing kept going and going. Tiffany's other nipple was left aching and left out. Again, the student had no resistance to any of this. No hand nor voice rose to stop Vera. The Head Girl was certain this blonde student would just accept this as reality if she kept pushing.

But at this point, Vera knew Tiffany wanted this. No, Tiffany needed this. Even if the student did not come to terms with that fact, it still remained a fact. Was this woman hoping to make that vivid dream a reality?

"Good girl." Vera pinched and tugged on the nipple a bit before letting it pop from her grasp. "I believe I have thoroughly answered your question," she said calmly, "Now, we both have work to do." The Head Girl turned and returned to her desk to resume her own work. Was that it? Tiffany's teat was still tingling and throbbing from the attention while the clatter of keys on a keyboard continued. Again, it was another small push to keep the poor woman guessing and that body yearning. For students who have no rule violations, Vera took a more methodical approach. She would test and press this woman's boundaries to see where the limits are and gradually push them until the woman was accepting this new role in life on this island.

For now, Tiffany had cleaning to do and she had much to think and struggle about.

Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:30 pm

By the time Vera's teasing fingers finally released her stiff, erect nipple, the sensitive little nub was tingling and hard enough to cut glass. Tiffany was panting and moaning and squirming, her thighs pressing and rubbing together with an almost deperate need for more. Vera stroked and pinched and tugged at the tiny bud relentlessly, and each pull and twist seemed to change the noises that Tiffany made... like tuning in an old-fashioned radio.

When Vera called her "good girl"... her fingers pinching and tugging a last few times... Tiffany shivered, the agonizing sexual tension in her body building right to the edge of the breaking point. The words were so much like her dream... so HOT... that somewhere deep down in her lust-clouded mind, Tiffany knew that if Vera told her to cum... just told her... it would be enough to push her over that edge.

Tiffany had never felt so submissive before. She was used to having guys trying to impress her or buying her things... willing to do almost anything to gain her attention. She was used to being in control. But with Vera, it was very different. Maybe it was just because she was the first woman Tiffany had ever felt such a powerful attraction to. Vera had such a commanding prescence, such an air of authority... she WAS the head girl, after all... that it just felt so good to give in to her... to let her take control... it felt so good that Tiffany wanted it... wanted this gorgeous, ivory-haired woman to control her... to tell her what to do... to say... even to think...

Tiffany was SO wet... she could feel the hot, slippery nectar of her arousal soaking through the thin fabric of her panties so much now, that it was starting to drip down on to her inner thighs, making her skin feel slick and wet as she continued to squeeze and and rub them together.

When Vera finally stopped and told her that that should answer her question and that they had work to do, it took Tiffany a moment to catch her breath and gather her wits. She would have answered, "Yes, thank you, Ms. Matsumoto. Of course, Ms. Matsumoto," but by the time she could speak, Vera had already returned to her desk. So instead, Tiffany finished clearing the dishes, taking care to make sure that everything was put back exactly where she found it. It was hard to concentrate on what she was doing, though... she couldn't stop thinking that Vera must like her at least a little bit to touch her so intimately... clearly knowing what it was doing to her the whole time. But now she was typing again... why was she teasing her like this?

When she was finished in the kitchen, Tiffany made her way back toward the bedroom, pausing briefly as she passed Vera's desk.

"You're... you're wrong about one thing, Ms. Matsumoto. I... I wouldn't let someone else control me like that. But I... I like it when you do it..."

Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:10 pm

Vera had added more fuel to the fire that was blazing within this student's lovely body. It was crazy just thinking about how much this one woman was changing Tiffany's views. The blonde woman had come to Shokushu with simple goals. Since meeting with this Head Girl, Tiffany was given direction, a focus. But, this was different. The woman was willing to just let go of everything and be swept away by this silver haired student.

Tiffany finished her work in the kitchen with every moment spent thinking about everything so far. Every step was a reminder of her lewd desires as those soaked panties rubbed up against the woman's netherlips. Inner thighs glistened with Tiffany's need and desire. Why was so hard to concentrate and focus now? Was this student eagerly awaiting the next touch? Would it come? When will it come? Was Vera interested in her? Why must she tease her?

The student stopped midway to the bedroom to correct Vera. The clatter of keys continued as only one word was heard. "Noted." Nothing further was added. With the Head Girl's cool tone of voice, it was difficult to say if the word was meant in a positive or negative way. Vera herself had doubts about such a declaration as the previous ones were easy to prove wrong before. The island was cruel in many ways in how it breaks down a student. Many claim to resist and remain defiant. But, none notice they give in a bit easier each and every time they are attacked. Tiffany may claim she likes being controlled only by Vera but, how much of this was Tiffany's inner demons talking and how much of this was the 'nightmares' she has suffered?

It did not matter. Tiffany was already showing signs of submissive obedience. This one would be easy to break in. Vera may have this one on her knees by the end of the night. What uses Tiffany would have as a servant was still being reviewed. It was no real concern if this woman was willingly bending over for the alien guests. If anything, it seemed to speed this one's training right along.

Vera would wait until Tiffany had completed her tasks and returned for further instructions. Let the student struggle with her own thoughts and body a while longer. Let her second guess herself into confusion. Vera looked forward to seeing what state the student would be in upon returning. What would this one do to earn more of this Head Girl's attention?

Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:10 pm

In response to Tiffany's affirmation that she wouldn't allow anyone other than Vera herself to control her like this, the head girl uttered a cool, one-word response, "Noted." She didn't even look up from her keyboard. What was that all about? Was this more teasing? And if so, to what end? Was Vera being purposely cruel for her own amusement? Was she trying to convey some sort of lesson? Tiffany wasn't sure what game they were playing here. She was starting to become frustrated... partly from being unsure of what Vera's intentions were and partly from the unfulfilled raw sexual need that radiated from every cell in her body.

How long had she been here? Tiffany couldn't remember ever feeling so intensely aroused for so long before. Her panties were soaked and sticking to her uncomfortably. Maybe she should... take them off? The thought of being half naked in Vera's bedroom... the idea certainly wasn't helping to improve her situation. She was so wet... had she ever been this wet before? Still, she really might be more comfortable without them... and she could always put them back on when she was done in the bedroom, right?

Tiffany glanced through the door and saw that Vera was still dilligently working on her computer. Biting her lip nervously, Tiffany reached beneath her skirt and peeled down her wet panties, stepping carefully out of them when they were down around her ankles. The small swath of thin white cotton was absolutely soaking wet...

The cool air felt amazingly good against her now naked and severely overheated womanhood. It was more comfortable, but it was also extremely distracting. It made her feel kind of dirty... maybe a little slutty even...

Being so exposed this way made Tiffany want to touch herself.... to stroke and rub the sexual frustration out of her body. It would be so easy to slip her fingers beneath her short skirt and slide them into that slick, wet heat pulsing between her legs. She resisted the urge, but only after pressing her hand between her parted thighs for one brief moment. Oh God... she was so hot... so wet... with just that one quick touch, the blonde student couldn't help but shiver, a low moan escaping past her lips before she could stop it...

The moan snapped her back to reality. Could Vera have heard that? It had been soft, but it was quiet in Vera's suite, the only other noise Tiffany could remember hearing was the sound of the head girl typing. She turned her head back toward the door and listened for the rapid click of Vera's nails on the keyboard...

Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:07 am

It was difficult to get a read on a person that one only met for the second time much less someone as stolid as this Head Girl. Was Vera being cruel? Even Tiffany's dream did not reward her until the very end when permission to cum was granted. Work was mentioned back in the kitchen. Perhaps Vera was a business before pleasure type of woman? For a woman that once owned and ran entire companies, that may not be too far from the mark.

Whether it was cruelty or not did matter as far Tiffany's sexual frustration went. The bedroom was the final room to clean though the student was feeling dirtier the longer she worked in this suite. This final room had a door to grant privacy from the main open area of the suite. Tiffany was quick to take advantage of that privacy, keeping watch as she slipped out of the soaked undergarment. The cool air welcomed those quivering nethers. It seemed like anything involving Vera would set this student off whether it were physical or the woman's own thoughts playing tricks on her own body.

There was some relief in no longer feeling that wet cloth against her sex and inner thighs. But, it left the student exposed. The short skirts that were part of the Shokushu uniform could hide this in some occasions but, stepping up stairs or bending over to pick something up would flash everyone looking at her. In the bedroom though, no one could see her. The only one that could take advantage of this was herself and Tiffany's body had a tendency to misbehave.

Tiffany touched herself. It was only a light touch, hardly any rubbing at all. But, that sent the poor student moaning softly. The woman felt how wet she was, felt how much she was in need of relief. It would be so easy to just keep rubbing until that liquid shame soaked her hand, thighs, and the carpet floor. So far, there was no pause in the typing of keys. Had Vera heard?

Back at the desk, Vera heard something from the bedroom. The flare of emotions gave her a few guesses of what was going on. She could only wonder if Tiffany would succumb or would the student save herself until Vera rewarded the young blond? Whether Tiffany endured or not would matter little in the end. Once the student returned, Vera would observe the woman's state then show what that dream lacked compared to reality.

Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:56 am

Relief washed over the trembling blonde student as she caught the clicking sound of Vera's nails... still typing. That meant she probably hadn't heard. "That was stupid, Tif," she thought to herself. No matter what was going on, Tiffany didn't want Vera to catch her in her bedroom with her underwear off. And furthernore, no matter how much she wanted the stunning, snowy-haired head girl right now, hadn't she already decided earlier that she wasn't going to get herself off while she was here? Yes, she had. Maybe something would happen with Vera and maybe not. But if not, Tiffany was determined to wait until she was in her own room before "addressing her problem."

Despite her resolve to wait things out, Tiffany realized that her frustration, her physical need, was becoming more urgent... more insistent...

Maybe if she got to work, it would help her focus. She took stock of the head girl's bedroom. The bed was large and comfortable looking, much bigger than the ones in the regular dorm rooms. As she looked at it, Tiffany found herself wondering what Vera wore to bed. Did she sleep naked beneath those sheets? The thought made her tingle exquisitely... with a small shiver and a great deal of effort, she pushed the thought out of her mind...

After a few minutes of looking around, Tiffany realized that there was simply nothing in this room that required cleaning. It was spotless. The covers on the bed were crisp and fresh and neatly made up. Even the corners of this room seemed to be free of dust and debris of any kind. Thinking to possibly straighten up the walk-in closet, Tiffany spent more time imagining how Vera would look in the various articles of clothing she found hanging there (these ones were all clearly more Vera's style than the ones in the other closet) than she did actually straightening anything up.

Tiffany was starting to get nervous... was she done? If Vera didn't have something else for her to do, would she be expected to leave now? She didn't want to leave, but she certainly couldn't stay in Vera's bedroom with nothing to do... no, she had better let Vera know she was finished.

Tiffany gathered up the cleaning supplies and carried them into the living area, stopping in front of Vera's desk. The head girl was still working on her computer... she must have had a lot of work to do today.

"Ms. Matsumoto? I've finished with the cleaning. I just have to put these supplies away. Did you want to check to make sure everything is to your liking before I do?"

It was at exactly that moment, standing in front of Vera's desk holding an armload of cleaning supplies, that Tiffany realized she had forgotten her underwear.

Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:23 am

No more sounds were heard from the bedroom. Vera had sent reports about this particular student's progress as well as handled a few other matters. She did miss classes today so some of her work was contacting the professors and getting what she needed to catch up on her class work. It probably came to a surprise to some of the island's staff that Vera took her school work seriously despite her knowing the truth about Shokushu's purpose. But, Vera wanted to learn all she could. Besides, work helps keep her distracted from thinking too much about the whole alien slavery thing if only a little bit.

Tiffany returned to Vera's desk with cleaning supplies still in hand. The Head Girl stopped typing and rose to her feet. "Yes, I wish to see your work. You can set your supplies there for now," she said as she waited for the student to follow.

Vera would look over the living area and kitchen. Tiffany would see just how meticulous this woman was. She checked the tops of bookshelves where dust liked to hide. Where she found dust, she revealed to the blonde woman though no verbal reprimand came. Besides those rare hard to reach places, the rest was average to adequate, a decent enough start for someone of Tiffany's background.

To an observer, things most likely looked normal, just someone inspecting the cleaning work of another. But to Vera, it was rather noisy to say the least. Tiffany's aura was flaring with a variety of colors and sensations. The Head Girl was uncertain the details though she eventually realized the flares grew louder the closer Vera was to the bedroom during the inspection. So, Vera decided to save that room for last. The kitchen and bathroom went through similar inspection. She checked the closet, allowing Tiffany another look at the lewd toys and attire inside.

Then, it finally came to the bedroom. The anticipation alone was tearing at the blonde woman. There was no avoiding it, Vera was going to see it and it would all come crashing down from there. The door slowly opened and Vera did indeed spot the damp undergarment in the bedroom. This certainly explained the noise from before. "Ms. Sterling?" Vera began, "Were you pleasuring yourself in my bedroom?"

Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:42 pm

Tiffany had tried to excuse herself to go and retreive what she had left behind, but Vera didn't give her the chance, indicating to her to come along on the inspection... and it seemed to be more of a demand than mere expectation. It was inevitable... Vera was going to find her panties in the bedroom. There was no way to avoid it now. Tiffany knew what was coming, but she still grew more and more nervous as Vera neared the bedroom door.

When Vera finally made the discovery and asked Tiffany if she had been pleasuring herself in Vera's room, an embarrassed flush rose on Tiffany's cheeks.

"N-no, Ms. Matsumoto. It was just that... they're... they're wet... and it was... uncomfortable. I... I forgot to put them back on when I was finished. I'm sorry, Ms. Matsumoto."

Had she really forgotten? That seemed so stupid of her that it was... almost unbelievable. Had she actually WANTED to get caught? Did some hidden part of her purposely leave her panties there for Vera to find as a way to show her how wet she was? How wet Vera made her?

Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:36 pm

The silver haired woman let out a soft breath and turned to face the embarrassed woman. "So not only you intended to violate the rules in my own home but, your only regret is that you forgot to hide the evidence?" Vera stated coldly. The Head Girl approached slowly. "Do you know what rule you violated, Ms. Sterling?" she asked, "Or did it really matter to you? Did you strip off your undergarment in hopes that your dream of me became a reality? That does not sound like someone who wishes to be a good girl. No, that sounds like someone who likes being corrected."

"Desk, now," she ordered. The two would leave the bedroom as she had Tiffany stand before Vera's desk. She had not circled around to sit in her chair though. "If you were so eager for this, how could I even call this a correction? Perhaps, I will just keep teasing you all night long, never granting you relief. You claim you will have this under control and you immediately stripped off your panties the moment you were out of my sight. How am I suppose to take that, Ms. Sterling? Are you just going to pretend to be a good girl until I look away?"

"Hands on the desk." Another order. A hand pressed against the student's back, guiding the woman to bend over while keeping herself up using her hands on the desk. Bending over caused that skirt to ride up, allowing more air to flow along those glistening netherlips. Vera's foot nudged Tiffany's, spreading those legs out to expose the woman further.

"I have an open door policy here, Ms. Sterling," Vera reminded the student, "At any moment, a student could come to my door. The door is unlocked. They could enter and see just what sort of student you are. So, it is in your best interest that you come up with a means to remedy this problem of yours. I believe the first step is to admit that you are not in control. That you are weak... You cannot handle this alone, can you Ms. Sterling?"

Two fingers lightly pinched the edge of Tiffany's skirt. Slowly, Vera lifted the fabric little by little until it came to rest on the small of the student's back or she was stopped by Tiffany.

Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:18 pm

Tiffany was surprised by the swift and sudden shift in Vera's demeanor. She had expected the head girl to say something, of course, but she wasn't expecting the icy, accusatory tone of Vera's voice as the head girl expressed her displeasure with the blonde student. When Vera asked her if she was just going to pretend to be a good girl until she turned her back, Tiffany tried to defend herself, but she was nervous and unsure of just how angry Vera was and she could barely string a coherent sentence together.

"No, never, Ms. Matsumoto... but... it... it wasn't like that... I... I didn't even... it's not... not like you think... it was just that... they were wet... and..."

Her explanation was ignored and Vera told her to put her hands on the desk. As she did, she felt Vera's hand press down on her back so that she was standing bent over the desk with her palms flat against the smooth, hard surface. Bent over like that, the hem of her short skirt rode up a little, barely concealing the lower curves of Tiffany's rear. Before she had a chance to remind Vera that she wasn't wearing any underwear, Vera used her foot to firmly nudge the student's ankles apart, forcing her to spread her legs, which made the skirt ride up even higher in the process.

Tiffany felt so vulnerable on display like this. How much could Vera see under her skirt already? The thought of Vera's eyes on her, standing here like this, bent over with her legs spread, no panties on... it made her tingle all over. The fever of arousal she had been suffering from all morning had never really gone away and standing as she was, Tiffany was suddenly very aware of the heat that had been glowing like a hot coal between her legs all day.

Vera was telling her she should admit that she wasn't in control, that she was weak. Part of her wanted to deny it, she wasn't weak... but another part of her, this new and unfamiliar part of her, was telling her it was ok to be weak... didn't it feel good to be weak? She should just give in... let Vera have control... Vera was smart and beautiful... it would feel so good to stop worrying... stop thinking... let Vera take control...

Tiffany didn't know what to do, what to even think of all this... but now she could feel her skirt being lifted... more and more of her naked flesh being revealed to the head girl, like the final step of the inspection... and before she even realized she was going to do it, she heard herself saying,

"No Ms. Matsumoto... I... I can't handle this alone. I am... I am weak... I am... not... not in control..."

As soon as the words had left her mouth, white hot arousal seemed to burst from every inch of her, melting away her thoughts and making her tremble so much it was like her entire body was vibrating... is this what it felt like to be weak? If it was, then she wanted it. Wanted to be weak... because it felt good... Oh my God... it feels so good...

Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next