View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Pardon me, but I'd like to report an incident... (For Vera) 

Post Re: Pardon me, but I'd like to report an incident... (For Ve
Luckily, the hallway was deserted when Tiffany left Vera's suite to head to the laundry room. There wasn't a lot of laundry, but Tiffany needed to use three machines anyway after carefully seperating the clothes into colors, darks and delicates. As she loaded the machines, the sight of her own uniform, especially her sodden panties, made Tiffany start to feel uncomfortably warm and a little nervous. Vera had been so close to her, close enough that she could feel the caress of her breath against her skin as she cupped her chin in her hand and softly mouthed the words "good girl." Vera had seemed almost pleased with her and that had excited Tiffany in a way she couldn't even begin to understand. She was aware of how hot and wet she had become despite her recent orgasm... it had been so incredibly strong... so intense... it should have broken that sexual tension. Yet here she was, worried that Vera might be upset with her if she soaked through a second set of underwear. And what was up with this outfit anyway? When Vera had adjusted the top and buttoned the top button, not only did it snug the blouse up more firmly against the swell of her breasts, but she realized now that it pulled the top and bottom of the elaborate one-piece garment closer together. Which meant the tiny wisp of sheer fabric between her legs was pulled up tight against her body, almost pressing between the soft pink folds of her labia and pushing slightly into the tight, pink slit between those parted lips. And she could feel the wet spot where that thin material was plastered against her flesh.

Tiffany tried to figure out what she was feeling. She had decided to submit to Vera because she wanted Vera and Vera wanted her to submit, right? So, submitting had been a possible means of getting what she wanted, hadn't it? She wasn't so sure anymore... the more control she gave this woman, the better it seemed to feel and the further away from having a choice she seemed to get. Tiffany had only known the woman for two days, and yet she felt like it was Christmas when Vera seemed pleased with her and felt a deep and desperate sense of failure and regret when the head girl seemed displeased. How did that happen? And why was she so attracted to this woman in the first place? Vera was certainly beautiful, but Tiffany had been in the company of beautiful women before and never felt anything like this. Looking at the head girl took Tiffany's breath away and made her heart pound in her chest and made her tingle all over...

Why? How? And did it really matter at this point?

Tiffany decided it would be safer to stay in the laundry room after the wash had started. It was getting late now, near to the end of class, but most people did laundry on the weekends and this was solely for the use of the faculty, so she had a pretty good chance of remaining undetected in here for the 20 minutes or so it would take for the washing. If she didn't see or hear a lot of people in the hallway, she would try and make it back to Vera's suite and ask if there was something else Vera wanted while the clothes were drying. Of course classes would be over by then and there would likely be more people moving about. Should she just try and stay hidden in the laundry room? That would be like an hour and a half or longer depending on how long it took to fold and hang everything... she didn't like the idea of hanging out here for that long with the way she was dressed, but trying to sneak through the halls after classes were over seemed an equally risky option. What the hell was she going to do?

Wed May 08, 2019 1:49 am

Tiffany had come to Vera before in hopes of confirming the existence of monsters that only desire to rape her. This was only her second time meeting the Head Girl and it was as if a whole new world of sexuality had opened up before her. If it were not for that dream she had of Vera, would this student have ever thought there was this side to this woman? Even in Tiffany's most heated moments, the silver haired woman always kept a level of discipline and self control. Tiffany had practically begged this Head Girl for sex and Vera acted as if everything was fine.

Vera did state that this island had an effect on people. Was that really the reason? The Head Girl never claimed to have definitive proof on the matter, merely claiming what she has seen and experienced in her time working on this island. Whatever the reason, Tiffany was in a situation that she probably did not expect. The student was in skimpy maid attire, doing the laundry for the source of her infatuation. This change in attire was supposedly a punishment or correction as Vera seemed to call it for taking off her panties and pleasuring herself in the bedroom.

The Head Girl was working back in her suite, unconcerned of what Tiffany may be doing at this moment. Worst case scenario was being seen by a Prefect, another Head Girl, or another Head Girl's Prefect. In just about all those cases, they would probably ignore Tiffany's presence. Even if they wanted to add their own fun to the matter, it was generally poor manners to interfere with another Head Girl's correction methods. As long as Tiffany was not in danger and nothing threatened order on the island, they should not step into the matter.

The only worst case scenario that did not involve alien guests was if the student decided to flee. But, Vera did not see that as a real possibility. Despite what Tiffany did before the Head Girl, the blonde woman was still concerned about her image when it came to other people. With her desire to work in the movie industry, the last thing the student needed was what happened on the island to reach future employers. There was also the fact that the auras of desire and passion that came from the student each time she looked and felt Vera's presence was enough to tell the Head Girl that fleeing would only put the woman further away from the source of all her desires and pleasures.

Tiffany could hear little beyond her own thoughts and the sounds of the washing machine. Unlike the dorms, this floor where the Head Girl's lived had little to no traffic. In the dorms, girls would come and go, some staying in the halls to talk and gossip. Here, it was silent. Any student that did happen to be on this floor hurried to their destination whether it was coming or going from a Head Girl's suite.

Would Tiffany just hide here until everything was completed? Is that what Vera wanted? Was this another test? There was no way of knowing until she returned to the suite. The only question was when that answer was found out.

Wed May 08, 2019 12:33 pm

When the washing was finished, Tiffany spent a few minutes loading everything into the dryers. It would be at least 40 minutes until the clothes were ready. She decided she should probably go back and check with Vera to see if there was something else she could do until then. Of course, that meant making another trip back here dressed like a prostitute on Halloween... it would still be less time overall spent outside the relative safety of Vera's suite though.

The laundry room was loud with the machines running, so Tiffany would have to open the door to see if the coast was clear. Opening the door just enough to lean out, Tiffany bent over to look down the hallway. When she did, the tight one-piece pulled even tighter, the crotch of the small garment riding up between the cheeks of her rear. Even worse was the way it both pushed against and slid over the sensitive little nub of her swollen clit. Before she could stop herself, Tiffany moaned loudly right into the hallway. She slapped a hand over her mouth and froze in panic. To her relief, the halls were empty at the moment.

"Get a grip, Tiffany. You're dressed like a hooker and moaning out loud in public. Stop acting like such a dirty little slut..."

But even as she said it, she realized that the idea of being a dirty little slut wasn't altogether unpleasant. It was kind of exciting...

Well, if someone was going to see her, she might as well own it. Besides, she thought she did look pretty hot in this outfit. Mustering up what dignity she could, Tiffany stepped out into the empty hall and strutted confidently back to Vera's suite. Cowering and slinking wasn't going to better her chances of remaining unseen... if she was going to caught, she would rather get caught in style...

Wed May 08, 2019 2:11 pm

Despite bracing herself for the strong possibility of being spotted dressed as she was, Tiffany was still relieved when she passed no one in the hallways on the way back to Vera's room. She found it strange, and just a tiny bit unsettling, how quiet it was here in the tower. The hallways in the dorms would be crowded with girls finished with their classes, all standing around chatting or making their way to study groups or extracurricular activities by now. But here, it was eerily quiet.

When Tiffany reached Vera's door, she knocked and waited for Vera to either answer or tell her to come in.

Wed May 08, 2019 2:51 pm

It was unknown what caused Tiffany's increase in sensitivity. Was it because of the alien guests? It was not unheard of for monsters to introduce intense pleasure and stimulation to a student's body. That could awaken sexual senses that were not known. Some guests take a more direct effort, altering a student's body and sensitivity through various alien or magical means. In the end, it was all towards training said student to become a worthy sex slave to be purchased in auction. Perhaps what Vera said about the island was true, Tiffany was learning about parts of herself that she never thought she would. Whatever that dream was that involved the Head Girl, it seemed to have a lasting impact on this particular student.

How would Tiffany handle these new aspects about herself? She cursed herself for acting like a slut. But, what did Vera think of her? Was Tiffany ordered to wear an outfit from the closet to look like a slut or a servant? Was it just part of the correction? The Head Girl did praise Tiffany's efforts to recite all that was learned. The words 'good girl' never felt so rewarding before. What would Tiffany say to a life of wearing pretty outfits for Vera and being bent over the Head Girl's desk?

There was no one in the hall. There was no place to hide once Tiffany leaves the laundry room. The only thing that could help 'hide' her would be to move in haste and try to reach Vera's suite as quickly as possible. Then again, running would cause that outfit to rub her further and cause her tightly held breasts to bounce in their confinement.

Tiffany decided to just walk with her head up. She was following Vera's commands. There was always that fact to fall back upon. Thankfully, no one entered from the elevator or suites. The student reached Vera's door, leaving the washed laundry drying in multiple dryers for the time being.

Vera was at her desk. She had sent reports on Tiffany's progress and a number of questions. More than likely, NICE and Shokushu would not give her any answers. But, she preferred to be thorough in her reports. A fresh cup of tea was steaming gently on the woman's desk. The Head Girl sensed the smoldering aura of Tiffany returning followed by the door opening. Vera's door was unlocked at this hour so there was nothing stopping the blonde student from returning. Vera did not look up from her work as she continued to log demerits and look into a variety of projects she was working on. The silver haired woman always had something to work on.

Wed May 08, 2019 3:41 pm

Despite the air of confidence she had put on in the hallway, Tiffany was relieved when Vera's door shut behind her. The head girl was at her usual place, working at her desk, and Tiffany marvelled again at how incredibly beautiful the woman was. Even just sitting at her desk typing, she was stunning. Tiffany had thought to stand in front of the desk and ask her if there was something she required while the laundry was drying, but before she even realized she was going to do it, she found herself moving around behind the desk, just to the side of Vera and dropping to her knees, kneeling the way that Vera had taught her this morning. The movement pulled the tight maid outfit even harder against her nether regions, the fabric sliding firmly and smoothly over her clit again and she gasped slightly as her knees hit the floor. She had a good view of Vera's long legs stretching out from beneath her short skirt as she did so, before lowering her eyes as she had been instructed.

"I'm sorry to disturb you, Ms. Matsumoto, but it will be a while before the clothes are dry and I wanted to know if there was anything else you might require in the meantime."

Tiffany didn't look up as she spoke... she wasn't sure if she was supposed to make eye contact in this position or not.

Wed May 08, 2019 4:44 pm

Vera could see the lovely student in her peripheral vision. Tiffany approached her desk like many times before as done by many students before. But, the woman did not stop as she circled around to the Head Girl's side of the desk. Without a word, the woman fell to her knees and went into the posture that was taught before. Tiffany was close to Vera once more. The student saw those long sexy legs. They were crossed, ensuring that the short skirt provided no peaks at the Head Girl's undergarments.

Tiffany tore her gaze away, knowing she must keep her eyes lowered. Vera had taught this posture to the student but, why was Tiffany choosing to take it this time? Was it to show that she was learning? Being on her knees made Tiffany lower than Vera physically. Even if not commanded to look downwards, to look upon the Head Girl required looking up from a lowered position. Everything about this seemed to scream submission and subservience. Arching the back, forced those breasts to press harder against Tiffany's outfit. From where the student sat, Vera could very easily see the student's lovely cleavage if she so chose. All Vera would need to do was look to her side.

Speaking from this position must have been strange. Tiffany was one to stand tall and look others in the eye when speaking. But, the blonde woman's eyes were on the shiny tile floor. Her words were towards the lovely being that towered over her. For a few moments, there was no response beyond the clatter of keys. But, the typing eventually stopped.

Mistakes and flaws were expected. Despite what others may think of the ice queen, Vera did take account of any positive behavior when correcting students. Tiffany's progress was quick. It was like the student herself did not know about this side of herself and now craved it and how it made her feel. That eagerness would no doubt lead to mistakes and missing the finer points of serving another. Still, Tiffany taking this posture without command was a sign of initiative as was asking the question. A larger sign of initiative would have been to suggest or offer a task to perform or simply perform a task or correction without asking. This being this student's first day on her knees in service, Vera was more than pleased so far.

"Hmm... Let us see..." Vera said as she pushed her chair out and rose to her feet, "You should only ask this question if you feel you have done all you can, Ms. Sterling. Since you are already on your knees, you can follow me on your hands and knees. I am certain we can find something for you to do."

The Head Girl walked past Tiffany. A hand gently stroked the blonde woman's hair as she passed. Was this part of the correction as well? Follow this Head Girl like an animal, like a pet? Thankfully, the walk was short as the silver haired minx led Tiffany to the front of the desk once more. There were still signs of Tiffany's orgasm on the tile floor, the woman's shame shining on the floor.

"I trust you see it, Ms. Sterling," Vera stated, "After your release, can you say that this floor is clean anymore? There are also all the locations that you missed that had dust. I never managed to inspect your work in the bedroom. Consider this an opportunity to ensure that you have fully cleaned that room. Are we clear? Good. Do not get distracted with worry. Only think of how to better serve me and the rest will fall into place. You may rise to your feet so you can perform your duties."

Wed May 08, 2019 5:28 pm

Tiffany made a mental note of what Vera had said about not asking unless she felt she had done all she could. Tiffany would remember that.

She wasn't sure why she had knelt instead of asking from the front of the desk. She hadn't even been aware she was going to do that until it was done. She had mixed emotions about being made to crawl on her hands and knees, the damnable crotch of this pretty, but exaggerated outfit rubbing mercilessly against her with the scissoring motion of her legs the entire time, but she had liked it when Vera had stroked her hair... like a pet...

Is that what was she was now? A pet? The thought wasn't unpleasant, but she had never thought of herself that way. Everything was happening so fast, that Tiffany wasn't really sure what to think or feel about any of this. But Vera had told her not to worry about anything as long as she followed her will. Vera was going to help her...

So, Tiffany stood and fetched the cleaning supplies and went back over all the little places she had missed before that Vera had found. Then she went back over the bedroom, trying hard to use the same meticulous, systematic technique that Vera would use. And in doing so, she actually found a few places she had missed. Finally, blushing furiously, she cleaned up those glistening spots on the floor in front of Vera's desk... those droplets of her shame that marked her as weak... dirty...

When she was done, Tiffany guessed that the laundry should be about ready. She put away the cleaning supplies and headed back to the laundry room. She didn't even flinch this time as she walked the halls clad in her skimpy uniform. Vera had told her to wear this and Vera had told her not to worry, so she would wear it and not worry. In a weird way, she was starting to like this look. It was super sexy. It was almost a shame that it was so extremely inappropriate to wear in public.

It took a while to finish the laundry. Everything had to be neatly folded or hung up and Tiffany wanted to make sure her work would be acceptable to Vera's high standards. She even refolded some of the clothes that she thought could look neater. When everything was as good as she could make it, she went back to Vera's suite. She felt weird about just walking in, but her hands were full, so she pushed against the door with her hip and announced herself as she entered the room.

"It's just me, Ms. Matsumoto. I have the laundry. I'll put it in the bedroom for you."

Wed May 08, 2019 8:06 pm

Allowed to stand, the student easily retrieved the necessary cleaning supplies. There was no hesitation in leaving the suite and returning if that became necessary. Vera was left in peace as Tiffany worked diligently in her maid attire. If it were not for the low cut blouse and the short skirt, this attire could have been somewhat presentable. At least it covered the woman though that perhaps made Tiffany feel all the more exposed.

That feeling only increased when Tiffany had to go to her hands and knees to scrub away the shame that she left on Vera's tiled floor. But as that embarrassing task was the final one, it was a perfect time to excuse herself and check on the laundry. This floor being occupied by Head Girls, there was certainly no danger of someone's laundry being stolen. The blonde student returned to the laundry room to find the dryers were either finished or close to finishing.

Concern about being seen seemed to have been forgotten as Tiffany walked the halls with little concern of being spotted. Coming and going to the suite never resulted in Vera asking where Tiffany was going. Perhaps the Head Girl trusted that this student would always return?

There was some difficulty with the door and holding the basket at the same time. But, the student returned. Vera felt nothing standing out as far as the student's aura went. Tiffany was so afraid and hesitant before. It was like that dream the student had and Vera's commands were changing this woman. Laundry was placed in the bedroom along with Tiffany's now freshly cleaned uniform.

Vera was already on her feet when Tiffany returned to the main area. She had finished her tea and it was time to inspect the woman's work. Tiffany was to follow much like before. There were no obvious dangers this time around though it was unknown what all Vera was going to look at. She checked new locations, revealing any dust that was found before moving on. The floor seemed clean and the Head Girl entered the bedroom that had sent things spiraling out of control before. She looked over some of the folded laundry. Satisfied, she turned towards the waiting woman.

"This is satisfactory for your first time, Ms. Sterling," Vera stated, "Now, what have you learned today and how do you intend to improve from here on? Much like your grades, I expect you to always seek ways to improve yourself."

Once Tiffany answered, Vera would approach a bit closer. "How are you feeling? Do you feel better? Do you feel you can control yourself in class? It is important that you speak up if you feel you are still struggling, Ms. Sterling."

It was getting close to evening time. The sun was setting and tomorrow was a class day. Missing another day of class would only put Tiffany further behind. Was Vera also a little behind due to having to stay here and take care of her? Tiffany's correction was almost complete but, there was still much this woman had to figure out and deal with.

Wed May 08, 2019 8:47 pm

"No, Ms. Matsumoto. I feel... better. It's so much easier to follow what you've taught me than to try and fight my... shameful urges... by myself. Thank you for helping me. I will try very hard not to disappoint you, Ms. Matsumoto."

Tiffany paused a moment, struggling with what she wanted to say next and Vera didn't need to read her aura to see the nervousness in her expression.

"I don't... I don't think it was just because of my dream, Ms. Matsumoto. Maybe that's what started it, but... I... I like you, Ms. Matsumoto. I like being close to you. I like the way you talk to me... and the way you... touch me. When I look at you... I can't help but feel... hot... weak... aroused and... and dirty... and part of me likes that, too... likes that you make me feel that way. Does that make me... am I bad, Ms. Matsumoto?"

Wed May 08, 2019 10:15 pm

"You would not be the first student who has taken interest in me, Ms. Sterling. I am certainly flattered that anyone would see me in such a way," Vera replied, "Your reactions seem to be a bit more... heated than the others though. Does that make you bad? You tell me? Do you feel like you are a bad person or a bad student because you have feelings for me? As long as your infatuation with me does not interfere with your school work in the future, I do not consider it a problem. My offer still remains of course. Improve your grades and you may continue to serve me, assuming you still desire to do so."

"If your nightmares come back to plague your studies, you will come see me," Vera said firmly, "If I must hunt you down or work to get the truth from you lips, I will be most disappointed. If you desire to please me, you will work very hard to become a better student. I dislike those who squander their opportunities and potential. Whatever you decide to be, whatever you decide to focus your studies on, I expect you to do so with all your effort and drive behind it."

The Head Girl had no qualms speaking and lecturing this student while the woman was in that skimpy maid attire. "I believe you have learned your lesson. With this correction, I see no need to distribute any demerits for what you did earlier. If there are no further questions, you may change back into your uniform. It is getting rather late. A packet containing notes and assignments you missed will be waiting for you back in your dorm room."

Wed May 08, 2019 10:38 pm

"Yes, Ms. Matsumoto, I understand. Thank you again for helping me. Is there anything else I could do for you? It's getting late, I could make you something to eat if you'd like..."

If Vera didn't require anything further, Tiffany would ask her if she could hold on to the maid uniform until she had a chance to wash it before getting changed into her normal clothing and heading back to the dorm.

She wasn't sure if Vera would notice or not, but Tiffany would also purposely change clothes in a spot where Vera could, if she wanted to, look over and see her as she slipped out of the one-piece, naked for a few moments as she put her uniform back on...

Thu May 09, 2019 1:47 pm

Vera refused the offer for dinner this time. This being Tiffany's second visit, the Head Girl did not want to press things further. The student was rather tame and obedient now. It was time to see how being away for a duration will effect this woman's training. Will Tiffany's desire to serve continue or will whatever is happening to this woman wear off over time? It was an important question that the Head Girl looked forward to seeing the answer to.

The silver haired woman allowed Tiffany to keep the outfit for the time being. It would give Tiffany an excuse to return in the future. But, Vera did state that she expects this woman to improve as a student the next time they see each other. Vera saw no reason to just keep treating a student who has yet to improve. When Tiffany began to strip, Vera began putting away the rest of the clothes. It was late and her clothes were all on the bed right now. Vera had seen much of Tiffany the first time the woman changed and those hands had explored much as well. It was difficult to read what Vera felt for this student if anything at all. Even in sexual matters, there was a level of discipline and professionalism that would have seemed very strange if it were not on Shokushu.

When Tiffany finished changing, Vera would look over the woman. Another inspection. Hands would occassionally touch the woman, making sure that the attire was properly worn. "I look forward to seeing your progress, Ms. Sterling," she said finally, "Have a good night."

Tiffany was walked to the door. When the door shut behind the student, Vera locked it and was done for the night. Tiffany had the walk back to the dorm to think about all that has happened. She learned more about Vera along with countless more questions. Only time would tell if this student's dreams or nightmares improve from this encounter.

Thu May 09, 2019 2:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7