View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Pardon me, but I'd like to report an incident... (For Vera) 

Post Re: Pardon me, but I'd like to report an incident... (For Ve
There was silence for a short moment that seemed to drag on as Tiffany remained in her vulnerable position. The pause was just long enough to make the student doubt herself before Vera spoke up. "Now, was that so difficult?" the Head Girl replied, "Recognizing the problem allows you to focus your efforts towards correcting yourself. That is how you become a good student. Not by hiding behind weak excuses."

Vera's light tough came upon the student's exposed ass. First, it was just finger tips. The tips of the Head Girl's fingers spread slowly along the smooth cheek. Sometimes, the nails would scratch, other times it was the soft skin on skin contact. "So you are weak and have lost total control of your situation," Vera continued as her fingers spread outwards and causing more of her skin making contact to that one cheek until her hand was stroking Tiffany's ass gently, "How do you suppose you will correct this matter? We cannot have you like this during class. So needy. So desperate. What do you propose we do about this, Ms. Sterling?"

The Head Girl's hand slid between both cheeks and moved downwards. Two fingers slid across the Tiffany's exposed netherlips. There was no hiding it now. Vera would feel exactly how wet this student was at this very moment. Fingers would slide up and down, up and down. Sometimes together, other times one finger would separate and go before being followed by the other. As the fingers slid up along the woman's slit, a single nail would lightly scratch Tiffany's clitoris before dragging back down those juicy lips.

"You are soaked, Ms. Sterling," Vera said calmly, "You are a mess. Anyone who enters this room will see who you really are. But, you do not want that do you? Then, speak."

Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:31 pm

Tiffany shivered as she felt the cool air kiss her naked skin as her skirt was lifted upwards until it rested against the small of her back. As Vera's hand began to lightly stroke along her exposed bottom, Tiffany thought that the head girl meant to spank her... she had seemed so angry before. The idea wasn't an unpleasant one, but Tiffany had never been spanked before and she was afraid it would hurt...

But then Vera's voice had softened again, still dominant and powerful, but lower now... sultry and sensual... seductive...

When Vera asked her what she thought they should do about Tiffany's vulnerable state, Tiffany moaned pitifully, her voice thick with lust and desperation.

"Ohhhh... I... I don't know, Ms. Matsumoto. I've never.... ahhh.... never felt like this.... ohhhh.... b-before...."

Vera's hand dipped lower then, her fingers finding the hot, outer lips of her slippery wet sex and began to slowly stroke up and down along the trembling student's tight, pink slit. When the head girl's fingertip brushed ligtly, teasingly, against her clit, Tiffany shuddered and moaned louder. Her knees nearly buckled from the sudden rush of pleasure that washed over her and she had to push down against the desk to keep herself from collapsing.

"AHH! Ohhh God.... n-no, Ms. Matsumoto... I wouldn't... ohhh... want anyone to see.... unnnhhh... like this... aahhh... aahhh... but... ohhh... that f-f-feels so good... I'm... omigod... close... ohhh... so close..."

Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:25 pm

Vera's fingers slowed when she noted the student had not fully complied with her commands. "Focus, Ms. Sterling," the Head Girl said firmly, "I am not here to indulge your little fantasies. I am here to help you correct a problem. You are close but you will never reach what you yearn for without my aid. I can keep you like this, always wanting, always yearning, for a very... very long time. I already said 'I don't know' will not suffice. I also hate repeating myself. You were doing so well now you seem to be disappointing me more and more often now, Ms. Sterling."

"Do you remember the options I presented before? You chose none of them and claimed you would handle it on your own," the silver haired woman continued. Vera's fingers drew away. The gathered juices were rubbed over the Head Girl's thumb before it began to press and tease Tiffany's anus while those fingers lightly tormented those drooling netherlips once more. "You said you would seek the counselor and nurse if that did not work. But, is that what you truly want right now? Do you want to crawl to their office right now in your current state? Everyone would see you for what you are, both students and staff."

"Tell me, Tiffany," Vera said as she dragged a nail slowly around the very edges of the woman's exposed clitoris, "What do you think you are right now? Be honest with yourself. I will not tolerate hesitation."

Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:46 pm

"OHH!"

Tiffany gasped as Vera's thumb, slick and wet with Tiffany's own slippery nectar, pressed against her forbidden rear entrance. She wasn't used to being touched there like that... this sudden new sensation, coupled with the head girl's fingers stroking over her soaking wet netherlips once more and circling torturously around the swollen nub of her throbbing, aching pleasure button, had the trembling blonde student dancing on the razor's edge of a toe-curling, back-arching, mind-numbing orgasm...

"Aahhhh.... ohhhh.... I'm.... helpless... weak.... I... ohhh my GOD.... I need someone.... AHH! T-t-to... ohhhh... to help me.... like... like you said.... ohhhhh..."

Tiffany's legs spread a little wider, allowing Vera even greater access to her nether regions, the moaning girl rising up onto her toes as her hips pushed slowly back against the head girl's hand...

Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:05 pm

The moment the student tried to grind back against the Head Girl's hand, the touch withdrew. Sharp pins and needles came next as Vera's hand smacked the soft cheek of Tiffany's ass. The woman struck hard to ensure the student felt it. "Who said you could move?" Vera said coldly, "You gave up your control. I am the one in control. We have long passed the point of you just echoing my suggestions back at me, Ms. Sterling. You want someone to help you? Who?"

Another strike came down, smacking Tiffany's ass. The hand remained in contact after the strike, pausing for a moment before rubbing the reddened skin. After stroking the heated flesh for a bit, those glistening digits returned to their former places. Vera was not going to reward this student until she earned it, just like in the dream. The Head Girl knew what she was doing. She knew how devastating being put to the brink only to be denied again and again can be to a student. Desperation tended to be a wonderful reinforcement tool. Tiffany knew what she needed right now. Now, she had to come up with what would please Vera enough to make this all end. Only then would the Head Girl allow this poor woman to fall and break before her.

Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:57 pm

"AHH!"

The sting of Vera's hand on her ass, made Tiffany cry out, although it was more in surprise than in actual pain. The slap had been hard enough to hurt, but somehow the pain only seemed to heighten the desperate need radiating through her. A second strike followed the first as Vera demanded that Tiffany tell her who she wanted to help her.

"HHAAHHH! Y-you, Ms. Matsumoto... please... I... I want it to be you. Ohhh... it HAS to be you, Ms. Matsumoto... please... help me, Ms. Matsumoto... please help me... I can't... can't take it... anything... I promise... just... ohhh God, please... please help me..."

As Vera's fingers went back to work in a more pleasurable way, Tiffany realized that the head girl wanted to keep her on that edge... that she wanted Tiffany to say something to convince her to give her what she so desperately wanted...

But it was so hard to focus, to think... all Tiffany could do was tremble and moan and beg... and promise that she would do anything...

Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:08 pm

"You promise." Vera repeated as two fingers began to scissor across the woman's netherlips. The fingertips push in a little, parting those netherlips and allowing that nectar to drool over her curling digits. Soon, those fingers came together and curled inside those soft inviting depths. She pushed slowly, letting Tiffany feel every knuckle of her fingers slide in before curling them and dragging her nails along those tender inner walls.

"Listen carefully, Ms. Sterling," the Head Girl said softly, "I will help you. I will help you become a good student, an obedient student. All you have to do is listen and obey. You need not worry about anything else as long as you follow my will. Your correction is not over though. I will grant you enough relief to continue with your duties tonight. You have committed a uniform violation. You are without your undergarment and the only available one is soiled. After I allow you to cum, you will change out of your uniform and change into one of the outfits in the closet. You will then take your uniform and my laundry to the laundry room to be cleaned."

"You are not to take off your outfit unless for bodily needs. You are not to pleasure yourself or cum unless I give permission. If you require relief, you will beg for it like the dirty woman you are. Are we clear, Ms. Sterling?" As Vera spoke, her fingers skillfully searched Tiffany's inner walls for her g-spot. Once found, she would begin to massage it slowly over and over while her thumb teased the woman's ass. Once Tiffany agreed, Vera would begin stroking faster and faster until the blonde student experienced her first orgasm by the Head Girl's hand.

When Vera's hand pulled away, it would hover before Tiffany's face. The fingers were soaked with the woman's love juices. "Lick them clean before you go," Vera ordered, adding to the poor woman's humiliation.

Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:50 pm

Tiffany felt dizzy with pleasure as Vera's fingers slipped between her soaking wet lips and slowly pushed their way into her molten depths. She had been so close to that edge of orgasmic ecstasy for so long now, she felt sure she would tumble over that threshold with each agonizing inch of the head girl's fingers that slid inside her. But Vera wasn't finished with her yet. She moved toturously slow, keeping Tiffany at the brink, without letting her fall over that edge untils she explained how things were going to work from here on out. Even when those teasing, curling digits were thrust deep inside the quivering blonde student, Vera used her nails to gently scrape along her sensitive inner walls, not painfully, but a skillfully executed maneuver that was pleasurable enough to build her arousal even higher while uncomfortable enough to keep that level from rising high enough to tip the girl over that edge. When she had given Tiffany her orders, she asked the girl if they were clear.

"Ohhh... y-yes... yes, Ms. Matsumoto. Ohhhh.... I will be a good student... I will... ohhh... obey... your will... aahhh... yes..."

When she came here, Tiffany had wondered if she had a real attraction for Vera, maybe even a crush on the head girl. This was certainly not what she had expected. The insatiable lust that Vera invoked in her body was almost supernatural. It was nothing so benign as a crush or even love... it was lust and submission and searing, white-hot pleasure... and Tiffany knew she would do anything for this woman, anything at all for even the chance to be allowed to continue to feel like this...

When she had agreed to do as Vera said, the head girl's fingers began to move more purposefully. They found that special place deep inside her that made her moan and writhe and arch her back. Vera's fingers stroked and pressed and rubbed that sensitive spot, harder and faster now, and it did not take long to push Tiffany past the brink of that long denied orgasm that had been melting away her will all morning long.

"Ohhh.. yes... ohhh... omigod... please... don't stop... aahhh... aahhh... ohhh... Ms. Matsumoto... AAHHHHH! HHAAAHHHNNN.... UUNNNNHHHhhhh... mmmmhhh..."

Vera's fingers, so deep inside her, pushing and rubbing against her g-spot so skillfully, made Tiffany cum hard, her inner walls clenching down tightly around the head girl's expert fingers, and a torrent of slippery nectar flooded out over the head girl's hand and trickled down Tiffany's inner thighs in a hot, wet rush. When her orgasmic tremors subsided, Vera held up her wet fingers and told Tiffany to lick them clean. The thought of tasting her own sexual fluids on Vera's skin was starting to make Tiffany hot all over again.

"Yes, Ms. Matsumoto. Thank you, Ms. Matsumoto. May I suck on them a little, or am I only allowed to lick them?"

Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:36 am

The silver haired woman allowed the student one orgasm. Her fingers stopped as those velvet walls tried desperately to cling around them. Tiffany had managed to stay standing for now though that may be thanks to the desk the student was holding herself over.

There was no hesitation in the blonde woman's response. Vera was certainly impressed in how far this woman was willing to fall for the sake of pleasure. The student may be blaming the Head Girl for all this but, the silver haired woman figured this was more the efforts of the alien guests that had taken a liking to this one. Either way, Tiffany was hers to mold. The woman claimed to want to be like Vera but in the end, it seemed more like this woman longed to be a slave to her own lusts.

Vera's order was clear but perhaps overly so. Despite this student's sex drive, the Head Girl avoided making any assumptions of this one's knowledge of any lewd vocabulary. So Tiffany asking to debase herself further was hardly an issue. "You may," she answered but withdrew her fingers still, "But, you must do so while on your knees. A servant like you, giving up all control to another, that is where you belong from now on."

Though the Head Girl did her best to keep her expressions neutral, she was pleased in how quickly this one was changing in hopes of more sexual rewards. She offered her hand when Tiffany complied and allowed the woman to lick and suck those fingers clean as well as lick her hand if necessary. When the student finished, Vera simply ordered Tiffany to 'stay' for the moment. The beautiful Head Girl circled the kneeling woman. She would nudge the woman's feet and knees with her foot and use her hands to guide the woman's posture.

On her knees, back slightly arched, chest out, hands resting on the lap, chin and gaze lowered. The posture of a servant on display and awaiting command. "Ingrain this posture into your memory, Ms. Sterling. Now, go." With that, Vera allowed Tiffany to continue with the previous commands of changing out of that uniform and into an outfit from the closet before taking her uniform and Vera's laundry out to the laundry room. There was a laundry room on this floor but it did mean going out into the hallway. Thankfully, this floor required permission to enter in most cases. But, what if another Head Girl or Prefect saw her? Or a student coming to see Ms. Matsumoto?

Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:54 am

Tiffany rose from her kneeling position and made her way to the closet. Despite the massively intense orgasm she had just experienced, she was still dizzy and shaky from it, the taste of her own arousal on Vera's fingers lingered on her lips and tongue and the sensation stoked the embers of her lust enough to keep that heat between her legs from dissipating completely. Her body was holding at a low but steady level of arousal. Maybe she was no longer dripping, but she was certainly still wet. She could feel it... if she were to slide a finger down between her legs right now, she knew she would find the soft, pink folds of her labia were still slick and wet and...

...ready. Ready for whatever else Vera wanted to do to her. The thought made her shiver.

Even though Tiffany knew she would do anything Vera wanted, walking around in the halls in one of the "outfits" in the head girl's closet made her nervous. She would gladly humiliate herself for Vera, but she didn't want to embarrass herself in public. Tiffany tried to find the most normal looking of the uniforms she could find. She eventually settled for a one-piece maid's outfit. It had a sheer, lacy built-in thong of some wispy fabric that seemed to be made of little more than air. That was partially covered by a frilly black skirt that was too short to really conceal much of what was underneath it with a white square of fabric sewn to the front of it sort of like a normal maid's apron. The top part was a tight, low cut blouse with buttons, but even buttoned to the top, it left an ample view of the blonde student's cleavage. Tiffany decided to leave the top button undone since it didn't make much difference either way. The top also had a sewn-in, sort of half corset of a sturdy, white fabric that again gave the appearance of a conventional maid's apron, only much more revealing...

Once properly attired, Tiffany realized the servant uniform was rather sexy... but still completely inappropriate for public appearances. But she had to do what Vera wanted... she promised. And she didn't want to disappoint the head girl. Tiffany gathered up the laundry, trying to use it as cover for her extremely revealing outfit, before asking...

"Is it a service, Ms. Matsumoto, or am I to wash the clothes myself?"

Tue May 07, 2019 3:43 pm

Vera's fingers were licked and sucked clean by the student's eager lips and tongue. Seeing the blonde student struggle to stand and walk after the intense moment that was had a moment ago brought a faint smile to Vera's lips though she did not allow the other woman to see such an expression. The Head Girl took pride in her work and rocking this student's world and breaking her into servitude was all part of her work. Her taking pleasure in it was simply a nice little bonus.

The silver haired woman did not know exactly what was going through Tiffany's head. She noted the woman's hesitation in picking an outfit. There were a variety but even the most modest attire was not something to wear in public. Despite this student's previous eagerness, there were still traits that this woman held onto. Perhaps it was all hitting home that the blonde student was to walk out in the hallway in whatever she chooses from the closet.

Tiffany changed, her aura still showing flares of desire and other heated emotions. There was a laundry basket that had Vera's dirty clothes which Tiffany could add her own uniform to. The student held the basket high to try and cover as much of her body as possible. There was nothing that could be done about the long exposed legs of the student or the heeled shoes that were part of the outfit.

The student spoke up with another question. It was an unnecessary question in Vera's opinion. But, it did provide an opportunity to speak further to this woman. The Head Girl approached slowly as she looked Tiffany in the eyes. "That would easily be answered if you just go to the laundry room as ordered, Ms. Sterling," Vera stated, "But since you are still here, tell me what outfit you chose and why? What do you think is the purpose of the outfit you are wearing?" The Head Girl circled slowly around the other woman as she spoke. A hand would caress Tiffany's hip and stroke slowly upwards, feeling the curves of the woman through the outfit. Her touch drifted away just short of grazing the side of the lovely woman's covered breast. Vera was then behind the student. A hand gently pulled aside the student's long blonde hair as the Head Girl inspected the woman's attire.

Tue May 07, 2019 4:12 pm

Vera's faintest touch continued to send waves of pleasure rippling through Tiffany's body. As the head girl's fingers gently brushed her blonde locks back over her shoulder, Tiffany couldn't stop the little purr of arousal that rumbled softly in the back of her throat. She could feel that hot, melting sensation between her legs again that meant she was getting wetter... and she was suddenly worried that she might soak through the virtually non-existant fabric of the lower half of her second uniform of the day.

"Mmmmmhhhh... I... I chose this one because it seems to cover more of me than some of the other ones and... I have to leave the room to get to the laundry. The purpose? I... I guess to show that... I am a servant? Although... it's so... revealing... maybe it's supposed to mean that... that no part of me is beyond your authority to inspect at your whim, Ms. Matsumoto."

As Tiffany did her best to answer Vera's question, she couldn't stop thinking how good it felt every time Vera touched her. She wondered how the head girl liked to be touched... God... it would be so amazing to be able to give pleasure back to this icy, snowy-haired goddess...

Tue May 07, 2019 6:04 pm

"Hm... Interesting..." Footsteps clicked from behind Tiffany as the Head Girl walked slowly back around, completing her circle around the other woman. "You picked attire that you thought would best hide yourself and yet you say the purpose is to ensure that I am able to see you whenever I please?" Facing the other student once more, Vera continued. "Then why do you hide yourself?" the silver haired woman asked as a hand pushed down on the basket, forcing Tiffany to lower the dirty clothes and expose her front, "What do you not want me to see, hm? Could it be this button you failed to button? Whether a servant or not, you should always seek to excel in all that you do, Ms. Sterling."

With Tiffany still holding the basket, Vera's hands reached forth and grasped the top of the woman's blouse. The Head Girl would button that final button, her hands grazing those full breasts. Once buttoned, the tight fabric hugged the woman's chest. Her hand rose upwards and caressed Tiffany's cheek before gripping that chin once more. Eyes stared deep into the student's. "Are we clear, Ms. Sterling? Repeat what you have learned to me." Only when Tiffany repeated what she learned would Vera release the woman and allow her to continue to perform the task as ordered.

Did Vera enjoy doing this to this student? The Head Girl was difficult to read to say the least. What did this woman like during intimate moments? Did she ever yearn like Tiffany did?

Tue May 07, 2019 6:24 pm

Tiffany nearly moaned the words as she told Vera what she had learned today, staring deeply into those pale blue eyes, the two women's faces almost close enough to kiss.

"We are clear, Ms. Matsumoto. You're going to help me be a good student, Ms. Matsumoto. All I have to do is listen and obey. I don't need to worry about anything as long as I follow your will. I may not take off my uniform. I may not touch myself. I may not... may not cum without your permission, Ms. Matsumoto. If I become aroused beyond what I can handle, I must... beg... ohhh... beg for relief like... like the dirty woman I am, Ms. Matsumoto. I must kneel the way you taught me when required. I must always seek to excel at what I do, Ms. Matsumoto."

Tiffany tried to stand still as she spoke to Vera, she wanted to be a good girl, a good student, not.... dirty... but her thighs were beginning to gently press together reflexively as Vera's closeness spiked her lust higher. It was a subtle movement, almost imperceptible, but not entirely unnoticeable.

Oh God... why did she feel like this? She had never even been attracted to another woman before, and now she wanted Vera to just lean in and kiss her more than she had ever wanted to be kissed before. She wanted to throw her arms around Vera's neck and wrap her legs around her waist. She wanted to feel Vera's hands on her body... and she wanted to feel Vera's body in her own hands. She wanted this woman more than she wanted air...

Tue May 07, 2019 9:13 pm

"Good girl. Now, do not become complacent. There is hope for you yet, Ms. Sterling." Vera gave the student praise for reciting not just this lesson but every lesson provided today. She released the woman's chin. "Go take care of the laundry. Think about what you have learned and how you can improve. Those who show initiative stand out from those who are idle."

With that, Vera turned and walked away. Tiffany was left to her duties once more. There was a laundry room on this floor as the Head Girl mentioned. Every step would remind the student how wet she had become. Already, the woman's body was ripe for the taking. But, would she endure or seek to beg Vera for that touch once more? Until then, there were multiple washers and dryers to choose from as well as a station that distributed detergent and fabric softener. The uniforms did have tags if there was any concern about how they should be washed and dried.

It would take time for the washer to finish and it would take longer for everything to dry in the dryer. For the moment, the woman was alone with her thoughts. Should she wait here for the washer to finish or leave to come back to move it to the dryer later? Either way, without the basket full of clothes, there was nothing hiding Tiffany's outfit and the lovely body contained within.

Tue May 07, 2019 9:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next