View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Pardon me, but I'd like to report an incident... (For Vera) 

Post Re: Pardon me, but I'd like to report an incident... (For Ve
Tiffany showered and got dressed for class. She couldn't stop thinking about the dream she had had about Vera Matsumoto, though. What the hell was going on with her? Tiffany had never been seriously interested in another woman before. Oh sure... there were women she considered to be pretty... even beautiful... models and actresses and such... but that didn't mean she was attracted to those women did it? She was almost positive that the answer to that question was no.

Maybe it was just... Vera. After all, she WAS very different from anyone Tiffany had ever met before. The first time she saw Vera Matsumoto, she couldn't help but notice how stunningly beautiful she was. What person, man or woman, with a working pair of eyes could possibly think otherwise? And Vera had so many other qualities as well... intelligent, classy, well-mannered, stylish, graceful... she was everything that Tiffany herself wanted to be. Tiffany certainly admired and respected her... but surely that was all, wasn't it?

But the dream was just... so vivid... so intense... so...

HOT...

...it was SO fucking hot. Even now, it made her shiver a little just thinking about it. Straddling Vera's lap... Vera's hand pulling her hair... Vera's fingers inside her panties, rubbing and pressing between her legs... Vera's voice... telling her to cum...

FUCK!

Tiffany was suddenly very aware of how turned on she was. Her breathing was shallow and rapid. Her nipples were stiff and tingling and rock hard. Her clit was throbbing and swollen and aching between her legs... and she was getting wet... she was getting so wet...

DAMN IT! She needed to stop thinking about it!

Maybe she should go and see Vera in person. Surely, if Tiffany's feelings were anything more than simple, every day admiration, she would know it when she saw Vera, wouldn't she? The next thing Tiffany knew, she found herself in the hall outside of Vera's office. The only thing was, now that she was here, she was having second thoughts. It looked like Vera's door might be open... that could only mean that she was in there... but, what would she say when Vera asked why she wanted to see her? She might even get angry that she wasn't in class...

Unsure of what to do, Tiffany paced the hallway trying to make up her mind...

Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:05 am

Every step towards the tower was a reminder of what Tiffany felt right now. Her moistened panties rubbed against her exposed pearl while firm and tingling breasts swayed within her tight blouse and bra. The student arrived at the tower and checked in at the desk before heading up the elevator to the suites. Vera's office was also her suite, her home. The silver haired beauty was already dressed in her uniform and was about to head to class herself. She may be a Head Girl but, she was expected to attend class just like any other student.

Vera looked at herself in the mirror as she slides the cyan colored sash around her waist. Her eyes narrowed slightly as she felt the rather heated aura flaring beyond the door. She was not expecting a visitor this early in the morning. The fact she could sense the aura at all led her to believe it was a student. There were no doubt school staff that could have similar emotions but they were far less blatant about it. Could this be a victim of an encounter with one of the island's guests? It could explain the arousal and desire radiating strongly through the door. The fact the aura was fading and returning meant whoever was there was moving further and closer, pacing in the hallway.

The encounter was inevitable. The student could continue to have cold feet but, that hall was the only route out of Vera's suite and to the elevator. Tiffany would soon find the door opening from the other side. The Head Girl was there in her immaculately kept uniform. She had a small book-bag which most likely had all she needed for her morning classes. Her long silver hair was all behind her shoulders for the moment as the woman stopped upon seeing the blonde student waiting for her.

"Ms. Sterling?" Vera greeted, "Is something the matter? Classes will be starting soon." Her voice was cool as always, showing no signs of anger or annoyance. Tiffany now had no choice but try and answer the Head Girl's question. But what of the student's own question? The very woman of Tiffany's dreams was standing before her. Did her feelings change or was there something else?

Vera could only guess something happened. The arousal she was feeling from the student made her think another guest attacked her.

Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:47 am

Even before Vera's door opened, Tiffany realized she had made a mistake coming here. She was too frazzled by the way she was reacting to the dream to make an intelligent analysis of her feelings right now. She was afraid that if she saw Vera, any decision she might make on how she really felt might be affected by the strong physical response she was experiencing at the moment. She thought about just leaving, but she realized that she had already signed in at the front desk of the tower. Vera would know she had been here even if she left right now.

When Vera walked out into the hallway, on the way to her own classes it seemed, Tiffany wasn't exactly caught off guard, but she still had no idea of what to say. She couldn't help but notice again how incredibly beautiful Vera was... but was that just an observation... or something more? It was hard to tell. Just as Tiffany had feared, as she looked at the exotic, snowy-haired head girl, erotic images from her dream flashed through her mind... and with the images came the hot flush of that powerful, physical response.

Tiffany was uncomfortably aroused. You weren't supposed to feel like this out in public. Her nipples were so hard... were they noticeable through her rather snug uniform top? Would someone see? Oh God... could Vera see?

And worse... she was still so wet... she was standing awkwardly... the thin, damp fabric of her panties between her legs was a bit uncomfortable.

"Oh... umm... good morning, Ms. Matsumoto..."

Saying her name reminded her of how she had moaned her name in the dream, and a slight flush of embarrassment rose to Tiffany's cheeks.

"Ummm... I... I wanted to ask you about something... umm... for class... but, I think I figured it out on my own. I'm sorry to have bothered you, Ms. Matsumoto. I should probably get to class..." the flush on her cheeks deepened further as she spoke Vera's name again.

Tiffany felt so hot... so amazingly aroused... it was inappropriate and embarrassing... she desperately wanted to escape back to her room until this feeling passed...

Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:40 pm

The flare of desire and arousal had engulfed this student's aura. Even without Vera's empathic ability, she could easily see that this woman aroused. Tiffany's nipples were diamond hard and the flushed cheeks said more than enough. The student's aura seemed to pulse and flash as the woman spoke. Mixes of embarrassment and fear joined the mix as the student seemed to try and excuse herself.

"You have already come this far, Ms. Sterling," Vera stated before her eyes narrowed slightly, "And I am not fond of lying. Lying wastes both our times. Now, come in. If you are late or miss your classes, I will inform the appropriate instructors that you have an excuse."

Retreat was no longer an option lest Tiffany disobeyed the Head Girl. The Head Girl's voice was like ice when she caught the lie. Was she going to be punished like that dream?

Vera held the door open and waited for Tiffany to enter before closing the door behind them. The Head Girl placed her book-bag on her desk. "You look feverish, Ms. Sterling," the woman stated, "Are you alright? Are you having difficulty sleeping again? Have your nightmares grown worse? I am very displeased that you faltered on your resolve. You came here for a reason and then decided to lie instead. It is apparent you cannot handle whatever is bothering you alone. So perhaps you could give me a little credit and try trusting me."

The Head Girl went into the kitchen and returned with a glass of water. "Here," she offered the water, "Now, sit." There were the same chairs as before in front of Vera's desk. The Asian woman sat on the other side and pulled her bag off so there was nothing between the two women. "Tell me what is wrong? Are you feeling alright?"

Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:46 pm

Being alone in the suite with the very woman who was inadvertantly responsible for this feeling of anxiety Tiffany was experiencing did not help calm her nervousness. Tiffany must have been even more frazzled than she thought with the way Vera had seen right through her lie as if it were blatantly obvious. Now, on top of everything else, Tiffany felt guilty as well. No matter what her feelings turned out to be, Tiffany genuinely liked Vera. She didn't want to lie to her and she didn't want the head girl to not trust her.

"Was it... was it that obvious?" Tiffany asked, not really expecting an answer seeing as how both women already knew it to be so.

"I'm... I'm sorry, Ms. Matsumoto," Tiffany said hesitantly, the blush on her cheeks deepening even further as she spoke the head girl's name... every time she did, it sent another rush of heat rippling through her as she remembered the images and feelings from the dream.

"It's just... it's just that... it's rather difficult to talk about... and it's... embarrassing... Please... please don't think that I don't trust you, Ms. Matsumoto. (Tiffany's pulse and breathing quicken as she says the name again) I was just... I just didn't want to embarrass myself... especially not in front of you..."

The blonde student trails off, biting her lip and looking nervous and flustered, most unlike her usual composed demeanor.

Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:28 pm

Being on this island for so long, Vera was more than a little familiar with matters of sex and arousal. Tiffany's was practically glowing even without the emotional auras. When correcting students, the Head Girl paid very close attention to how a woman's body acts and reacts. But, the cause behind all these emotions and behavior were still unknown. With such arousal, Vera could only guess this was more of Tiffany's 'nightmares'.

The Head Girl did not answer the question and instead noted Tiffany's breathing. The student was very flustered to say the least. "Calm down," Vera replied, "Take a deep breath, nice and slow. Now, exhale. Drink some water." She waited for Tiffany to comply with her commands before continuing. "Now Ms. Sterling, I cannot assist you if you do not give me any information," the Head Girl continued, "Does this have something to do with what we spoke of before? Are you still having your nightmares? Have you spoken to any of the school staff such as the counselor and nurse like I suggested?"

Those piercing cyan eyes were focused on Tiffany. Even if the Head Girl let the student go, it was unlikely the woman would be able to focus on anything besides the source of this stimulation. Was this woman still being stimulated? It was not unheard of with some of the capabilities of certain alien guests to tease a student during the day. Unfortunately, there is little Vera could do about it. It was just troublesome to have to sit there and ignore the creature in that case.

"You are rather distracted. I cannot in good conscious let you go to class in your current state," Vera added, "I would like to resolve this matter quickly so you can return to your studies."

Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:49 pm

Tiffany's hands were noticeably a bit shaky as she sipped the water. After Vera made her take a deep, calming breath, she seemed to steady herself a bit more.

"Ummm... no... this is... this is something different... from what we've talked about before..."

Tiffany took another deep, shaky breath as she considered just telling Vera the whole thing. They were both adults, right? Two intelligent, strong, independent women should be able to sensibly discuss any subject with grace and dignity, shouldn't they? The only thing that bothered Tiffany was that admitting the way she was feeling wasn't proper social protocol. It subjected her to Vera's judgment on the matter. Should she be so open with a woman she hardly knew?

"Ok... so... it's probably not as big a deal as I'm making it out to be. It's just that... it's something I've never personally experienced before and... I'm having trouble processing it. And... I'm... distracted... by the way it makes me feel."

Tiffany bit her lower lip again, something she did often when she was nervous or aroused and right now, she was both. Then, her decision made, she looked up, meeting Vera's eyes with her own.

"It's you, Ms. Matsumoto. You're what's bothering me."

Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:32 pm

"You are saying I am the cause of your current condition?" Vera replied.

It would not be the first time she had been accused by a student. Many students wanted to put the blame on someone or something. The unlucky selection of students who were attractions for alien guests want answers more than anything. If they cannot get answers, they usually resort to accusations on anyone that is remotely part of the school which included Vera.

But, not every accusation was about Vera's involvement with the school or any direct confrontation between her or a student. With what Vera was seeing in and around Tiffany, she was rather certain this matter was not one of hostile accusation. Still, it was somewhat unexpected. Not one to rely on theory alone, Vera required more information.

"I fail to see how I have harmed you in any way, Ms. Sterling," the Head Girl replied coolly, "If this is not about your nightmares, you will need to explain yourself further and how I am involved. I do not like being accused without knowing what wrong I committed." Vera leaned a bit forward. Elbows rest on the desk as her fingers folded before her. She was interested in hearing just what she could have done to this blonde student.

Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:54 pm

"I... I didn't say you harmed me. I... I'm not accusing you..."

Tiffany could see how a student might be afraid of Vera. The coolness that crept into her voice as she expressed her displeasure along with the slitted eyes and the piercing gaze as she waited for an answer... it was rather intimidating. But Tiffany wasn't afraid of Vera. Just embarrassed. She liked Vera. What was the head girl going to think of her after this?

"I... I shouldn't have come here. I should have waited. Just.. just dealt with it."

Tiffany paused a moment, bracing herself for the worst.

"I... I had a dream... about you... only... it was the kind of dream I usually have about men. But it was very... ummm... intense... and now... I... I can't stop thinking about it... can't focus..."

Tiffany dropped her gaze to the floor, embarassed, waiting for Vera to react... probably with scorn or contempt...

To her shock and surprise, despite her fear and embarassment, Tiffany was still powerfully, distractingly aroused... the images from her dream still playing through her mind...

Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:20 pm

Vera was more curious than annoyed at this point. She would not reveal that of course. If a student thinks they are in trouble, they become much more open to giving answers in hopes of lightening the possible consequences.

"I see..." the Head Girl said, "But, we have only met and spoken once. There is no reason to doubt yourself now. You have mentioned having problems with dreams before. If it has reached the point where it interferes with your classes then, seeing me was the correct course of action. It shows responsibility to be able to seek the help of others when needed. If you had allowed your grades to drop because you were too embarrassed or stubborn to see me, I would have been very disappointed."

"So you had an erotic dream about me?" Vera confirmed before continuing, "Do you remember our previous conversation? This environment can have an effect on you both mentally and emotionally. Before, it was nightmares. Now, your dreams involve something your brain can fathom a bit better, another woman. Again, this is not my field of expertise. But, I have encountered students having struggles of their own with this level of specific isolation."

"I do not recall anyone else admitting that they had dreams of me after meeting me once," the woman continued, "But, I suppose this is an improvement over your nightmares. Still, you being aroused and distracted is a problem we need to resolve and this is not a matter you can just walk away from, Ms. Sterling."

Vera rose out of her chair and walked around her desk. She passed Tiffany and headed for the door. There was a click of the lock. "Since you came to me first, I assume you do not wish to speak with any of the school staff as of yet," Vera stated as she walked to the door and back towards her desk, "So you will talk to me. You speak about the dream specifically if you feel it helps or you can try talking through what you think and feel about this. You are dreaming of me after one meeting. I must say it is a bit flattering. But, what does it mean to you. I mentioned the nightmares being erotic meaning possible sexual repression or denial. Have you ever had dreams of any other people you have met here on the island or is it just me?"

The Head Girl did not walk around her desk this time. Instead, she sat leaning at the edge of the desk facing towerds Tiffany. Hands rest on the edge at both her sides while her fully extended legs provided additional support. Long silver hair poured over the desk, resting gently behind the woman's shoulders.

Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:49 pm

"Just... just you... and... it's the first time I've ever thought about... another woman... like that..."

Tiffany's words were still coming in a hesitant, start and stop manner. But Vera's clinical assessment of the situation and the fact she had said she found it somewhat flattering relieved some of Tiffany's nervousness. She still seemed uncomfortable... she wasn't used to being in such a heightened state of arousal in front of someone she wasn't already intimate with, but her voice began to steady somewhat as she went on.

"That's why I wanted to see you. I thought that maybe it would help me to... I don't know... evaluate my feelings more accurately if I was actually with you. It's... it's also why I lied to you. I realized that I might not be able to... to objectively analyze my thoughts... while I'm so... umm... with the way I'm feeling right now. Ohh, Ms. Matsumoto... what's wrong with me? I've never... nothing like this has ever happened to me before..."

Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:41 am

Tiffany was still running hot with arousal. Vera seen a student react to this level before. The Head Girl was certain it was not anything she did directly. She generally did not use her magic on students and her powers were hindered by the inhibitors just like anyone else. Also, she has never used her magic for seduction. She had not run that this was due to alien guests taking a liking for this particular student. Each student reacts differently to the attacks. Some forget the event ever happened. Others remember and react accordingly. But, some of these aliens are working towards training their preferred students for graduation. Vera could certainly see the appeal if Tiffany was already reacting so strongly to their efforts. Vera was well aware of her own beauty and allure. But, she could not believe that someone could become sexually attracted to her after one meeting unless she actively seduced them.

It did not matter in the end. The known facts were that Tiffany had a powerfully erotic dream about the Head Girl to the point causing arousal while conscious. With the interest the student had shown before, Vera saw no reason not to see how deep these feelings went. If this woman was reacting so well to training, Vera could certainly make use of this lovely blonde woman.

"As I said before," Vera answered, "There is nothing wrong with you, Ms. Sterling. You never had this happen before but you also have never attended a college that is entirely isolated from the rest of the world and populated with majority females. You came here to find out what your dream meant and what you feel about me, correct? Then let us start there. You were quite forward in your praises towards me when we first met. You claim that you see what you always wanted to achieve in me. You offered to serve me and do anything I wish in hopes of learning more."

She brought up the previous meeting in this very room. Back then, there was no arousal but perhaps attraction. Vera used Tiffany's own words to try and help bring things into focus. "Do any of those things you said before apply to this dream?" Vera asked, "Does it help clarify your feelings towards me? Did your dream frighten you and make you wish to get out of working with me or was it something you were hoping to happen? Do you think I am the same woman as the one you dreamed? How did she behave and how did that make you feel?"

Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:10 am

Tiffany squirmed in her chair at Vera's question. The head girl wanted her to describe the dream and how it made her feel. Should she start by telling her how it was STILL making her feel? Just focusing her thoughts on those images... sitting in Vera's lap...

The thought set off another burst of heat between Tiffany's legs... hot enough that it seemed to melt her insides like warm butter. She could feel that slippery fluid trickling out of her... soaking into the already wet fabric of her panties...

Tiffany almost moaned out loud as a tiny shiver of arousal rippled through her body.

"It was... it was definitely you, Ms. Matsumoto. My grades had begun slipping and you sent for me to discuss the matter. You started talking about how easy it was to be lazy... complacent, I think you said... but not everything that is easy or that feels good is the right thing to do. As you spoke, you... you walked around behind me and put your left arm around my neck. Not... not roughly really... just enough to hold me in place. And then... then your right hand..."

Tiffany didn't pause here, but at this point, her breathing began to quicken and her squirming in her chair became more restless. Her voice was becoming softer and lower, thick with the girl's obviously building lust...

"...slipped beneath my skirt. I struggled at first... but you kept whispering in my ear... relax... it's ok... I'm not going to hurt you... and you... you said I'd understand better in a minute..."

Tiffany's thighs began to press and rub together as she wriggled in her chair. Her hands were tugging at the hem of her skirt nervously... as though she were fighting the urge to let them slide higher up her legs...

"...then... then your fingers slid down... inside my panties... and... and started... rubbing me... and... ohhh God... it felt... really good... oh my God... it felt so good..."

Tiffany was breathless and panting now... moaning out the words as she spoke...

"... then you sat down in your chair... pulling me down into your lap. Your left hand moved from around my neck and... and pulled my head back against your shoulder by my hair. You asked me if it felt good... ohhh... and... and I said yes. Then you asked me if I wanted... ohhh... ohhh God... if I wanted to... if I wanted to cum... and I... I said yes... and then I... I started begging you to... to make me... make me cum... but you wouldn't let me until I promised to be a good student... and promised to study harder... and when I said I would, you told me to... ohhh... to... ohhh... ohhh God... "

Tiffany looked and sounded now as though she was on the brink of orgasm... her body trembling as she struggled to finish her story...

"...to cum for you... to cum for you and remember what a good student I was. And then I woke up... shaking and sweating... and... so hot... so... so wet... and it... it won't stop... I can't stop thinking about it... can't focus... "

Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:26 am

The silver haired woman remained half leaning and sitting on the edge of the desk. If Tiffany's strange behavior was concerning the Head Girl, she was not showing it. Having corrected several students in the basement and personally trained her own Prefects along with working on the island that had alien guests that wanted nothing more than to fuck and break women, she was more or less used to seeing a student be desperately horny. She kept a stolid expression as she listened to Tiffany. The student decided to recount the entire dream in detail and Vera was seeing first hand what this vivid dream was doing to the student.

The Vera in the dream was not completely accurate though that came to no surprise. Tiffany was panting and moaning, trembling in the chair. She never had a student react so potently from just retelling a wet dream. The Head Girl looked at those glassy eyes, those flushed cheeks. She saw how those thighs rubbed together, no doubt the blonde student's panties were soaking with her own sexual juices. Vera knew that this woman would not even struggle if she acted now. She could give a command and this woman would most likely comply despite the confusion. She could just walk up there and take her physically and the student would accept her role in all of this.

But, taking a student so quickly no matter how desperate held risks. Vera had to be careful lest she breaks the trust this woman has in her. For now, the woman was malleable and she would take advantage of that.

"I do not deny how heated your dream was," Vera began, "But, it was a dream. As you can see, you are not in trouble. Your grades have not slipped, yet. You have said before that you would not be complacent. It is much too soon to judge that. But, remember what I said about stress. Before, you had dreams of unnatural things. Now, your stress has more focus. You think about me and how to meet my standards. I am what you strive to be. You want to be a good student and you are concerned that you will fail my expectations."

The Head Girl spoke softly. The woman was calm despite the beautiful and desperate woman trembling before her. "You trusted me in our last meeting," the Head Girl said as she pushed off the desk and approached the breathless student, "I would never betray your trust, Ms. Sterling. I know this is difficult but you do not need to fear me. I would never take advantage of your vulnerable situation."

She crossed her arms in front of her as she stood before Tiffany. The Head Girl looked down at the lovely blonde beauty. "I have said what I think of your dream. Tell me, what do you think and feel about all of this? If you feel my theories do not fit, say so and present your own thoughts. I cannot read your mind, Ms. Sterling. Only you can tell me what you truly think and feel."

"Has anything happened before you had this dream? Anything that you felt was strange or different?"

Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:55 am

Tiffany took a deep, shaky breath before answering. The blonde student realized how blatantly obvious her level of arousal had become and she nearly felt as ashamed as she was excited. Even so, when Vera pushed herself up off the desk and walked toward her, Tiffany found herself hoping that the head girl would walk around behind her so she could whisper in her ear as her hands...

No! No no no no.... she shouldn't be thinking like that. In her head, she thought... "Damn it, Tiffany... get a hold of yourself for God's sake!"

To Vera, she said, "I... I'm not sure what to think, Ms. Matsumoto. The theory of sexual repression and the fact that I admire you, not to mention, you really are stunningly beautiful, seems to be a plausible explanation, but... I haven't been here very long... and... it's not like I was some sex-crazed slut who was having sex every night before I got here... shouldn't it take longer than a few months for someone to become sexually repressed? I mean, it seems possible, but... it might be... it might just be you, Ms. Matsumoto. I... I like you and I admire you and you're so... so beautiful... I... I might be... a little infatuated... I can't be sure exactly while I'm feeling so... so... while I'm having such a strong physical reaction to all this..."

Tiffany took another long, deep breath before going on.

"I... I shouldn't have come here. I'm sorry... I'm so sorry for bothering you with this, Ms. Matsumoto. I can only imagine what you must think of me..."

The fact that Vera had not reacted with anger, disgust or contempt had been a relief... and it had helped Tiffany regain some of her capacity for rational thought. But the arousal coursing through her had remained undiminished. It felt as though it was building much slower now, or possibly that it had reached a constant level... but if that were the case, it was a very HIGH level. High enough that it left Tiffany desperately, frustratingly close to orgasm, but not quite high enough to reach that peak without... something more...

And now, Vera was standing so much closer and that icy coldness had left her voice when she had softly, almost sweetly, told Tiffany that she would never betray her trust. Tiffany still wasn't sure exactly what the depths of her feelings for this woman were, but right now, she wanted her. Oh God... she wanted her so much. She wanted Vera to touch her... to pull her hair... to feel her fingers moving between her legs...

Tiffany's hands had unconsciously slid higher up her legs, pushing the hem of her skirt up with them to an almost obscenely short length. Her fingers were squeezing the tops of her thighs, clenching and releasing in a steady rythm as the blonde student valiantly fought the urge to just go ahead and touch herself right then and there.

"I... I should go... I can't... ohhh... I can't stay here... I... I shouldn't be here... like this... ohhh God... I think... I think I need to go..."

Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next