View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
 Seconds on Dessert?? (For Slarr) 

Post Re: Seconds on Dessert?? (For Slarr)
He grinned feeling that tightness clench him, that warm liquid bathing him as he pulled back up into the air at the last possible moment. The book able to get a hold again though this time that mental attack had been different. Her mind had hit a different state moving from the build up of bliss to such a state.

Thus it latched on to her climax while she was within range making her repeat that feeling of pleasure again and again. Slarr was all to happy to comply as that cock thrust away at her core keeping her in that state even as they climbed above the range of the book.

He hovered there with some difficulty those thrusts slowing down to last a bit longer given that additional tightness. Regardless the inevitable happened, he burst inside those depths with that smoky seed holding himself deep within her and even calling that escaped smoke back to his body.

For a few minutes he hovered there holding himself inside her until he hovered back to the ground pulling out and away from her gathering that cloud of smoke into a solid shape. The book did not do anything this time around that she noticed though that blissful state was dragged out a bit longer.

“Hm … looks like you got a mess you need to clean up.” He glanced down to his still erect penis that had yet to retract into his body.

The occasional partner of Ania or Birch

Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:29 am

When Slarr came back within range of the book and it locked on to the orgasmic energy flowing out from Tiffany's body, effectively holding her in that state, it was hard to tell if she had a rapid series of orgasms or one long, continuous one. All Tiffany knew was that she was cumming... and cumming... and cumming... toes curled, back arched, moaning and begging as her body shook with unending pleasure and a steady stream of slippery nectar flooded out of her clenching sex, spurting out and around Slarr's thick, throbbing cock as it pistoned deep and hard into her molten depths.

Even after the book released its hold on her mind, the effect took a moment to wear off. Tiffany had felt betrayed and angry when Slarr physically took advantage of her situation, but now... her mind was adrift in a haze of orgasmic bliss that overrode any thoughts of a non-sexual nature.

When Slarr's cock swelled and pulsed inside her and his grunts of pleasure let her know that he was close to his own release, Tiffany had encouraged him.

"Ohhh... ohhh f-fuck... yes... yes yes yes yes...don't stop... cum inside me... give it to me...ohhh... ohhh God..."

Afterwards, when he pulled out and away from her, making a comment that clearly indicated he wanted her to use her mouth on him, Tiffany, still under the last remnant of the book's lingering influence complied, but tried to coax him into continuing. She knelt in front of him, still in a sexual frenzy, and took him deep in her warm, wet, eager mouth, sucking the sexual fluids from his still rigid cock. She slid her mouth up and down the full length of his twitching shaft at a fevered pace, gagging slightly as the head of his hot spike thrust against the back of her throat. After a minute or so, she let go of him with her mouth and pleaded with him for another round.

"Mmmmhhhh... mmmmhhhh.. ahhh... put... put it back in..."

Tiffany stood and turned her back to him, then pressed herself back against him, bending down and grinding her ass and slippery wet slit hard against him.

"Come on... you can take me from behind if you want... you liked that last time, didn't you? C'mon... put it back in... fuck me..."

Last edited by Tiffany Sterling on Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:40 am

His eyes narrowed upon her as she turned away. He growled in frustration, at least at first until she backed up against him. One hand flipped her skirt up tracing along her rump as he felt her against him. His prehensile tail curling around her body lifting up to rub against a breast though there were clothes in the way it didn't stop him from stretching that tail out it going smoky and vanishing down her shirt only to become solid again beneath those clothes making flesh to flesh contact with her again. The stinger at the tip of that tail scrapping along her skin like a fingernail caressing her.

“Is that what you truly want?” Perhaps he was checking upon that book's connection. Perhaps he was going to get her to beg even more. He did not wait for long pulling those panties to the side.

That hard cock teased between those wet lips back and forth as he coated himself in those juices that she had just removed. Ceasing those rubbing actions that hand came up seizing hold of those blonde locks and pulling on them, not hard enough to pull hair from her scalp but enough to get her head to rise back as he drew the hair closer to his gaze.

At the same time he thrust back into those depths, one quick thrust punctuated by a groan followed by a slap to her ass. “Very well.”

He held himself within her for a moment basking in those renewed feelings as she collapsed around him. Then he began with quick and deep thrusts each one smacking off her ass as he returned to that core.

Now if he had only saved some of those strawberry treats he could have had the best of both worlds.

Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:20 am

Tiffany continued to urge Slarr on in the last few remaining moments of the sexual spell the book had woven about the moaning blonde student's mind and body.

"Ohh... ohhh fuck... yeah, pull my hair... ohhhh... yeah... just like that... ohh God... fuck me... ohhh..."

Her hips were pushing back hard into his thrusts... her hot, tight channel as slick and wet as oiled silk around him as her body hungrily devoured the full length of his throbbing cock... but suddenly, her movements stopped as a hard, violent shudder rippled through her. The book's influence, that had locked her into that state of continuous orgasmic bliss, finally dissipated with the book no longer exerting its will on her.

Her mind and body were no longer ensnared by the book's magic, but even as her thoughts began to clear she realized that that might not really matter at the moment. Slarr had her head pulled back by her hair as his hot, ebony demon-flesh pounded into her molten depths... so deep it hurt a little... but despite the pain, she could feel those quick, deep thrusts driving her rapidly back toward the edge of another powerful climax. The magical orgasm generated by the book was being replaced by a conventional one, courtesy of Slarr's thick, hard, thrusting cock...

"Hhuunnhh... d-damn it, Slarr... ohhh... ahhh... st-stop... aahhh... ohhh... hurts... too... ohhh... too deep.... aahhh..."

Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:33 am

“Make up your mind,” he spat tugging on her hair a little. Those thrusts continued however as he refused to stop feeling the tight passage ripple around him. It was clear that the influence of the book left her and he did slow down, hips twisting so that he could stir up her insides.

His cock twisting and turning inside her transforming between states of solid and gas. Parts of him were solid and parts were not. Smoke teased against the walls of her body as he continued though fortunately it was not long before she felt the swell of that erection and the force of that smoky injection within her core.

Stilling himself there he held onto her hip as that tail retracted from her. A few moments later he drew out of her.

“Perhaps now you can focus on the task you initially set out. Or you could sleep on it. A night with the book in your possession could assist you greatly now that I think of it. Of course you would still have to remain focused.”

Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:19 am

Tiffany struggled weakly, panting and out of breath and fatigued, as Slarr pulled her hair and continued thrusting. She occasionally spit curses at him between her grunts and moans, making it clear that she was not happy about him taking advantage of her situation.

"Aahhh... aahhh... bastard... ohhhh... supposed to be.... ohhh... helping me.... hhunnhhh.... had a deal.... ohhhh...."

By the time Slarr's smoky seed erupted inside her again though, Tiffany was just moaning and the lemon-eyed demon could feel her clenching around him and the hot rush of her slippery nectar as his final efforts drove her over the edge of orgasm.

"Ahh.. ahh... ahh... OHHHhhh... AAAHHHHHNNN! HHUUUNNNHHH! OOHHHHhhhh... uunnnhhhh.... ohhhh..."

When he let go of her, the shaky girl dropped to her knees and crawled a few feet forward on her hands and knees, then plopped down on her butt in the grass, tired and spent. She stared daggers at Slarr as he spoke, still angry that he had taken advantage of her vulnerability, though not really surprised by it.

"Did... did you know that was going to happen? That the book might have that... effect on me?"

After a pause she added, " You're supposed to be helping me... we have a deal, right? So, now that I know the book can do that, I feel like I can stop it, keep it out of my head if I try. But if that thing is in the same room with me while I sleep... what happens then?"

Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:14 pm

“No, not that it matters. I suspected that it would do something eventually but it deals with each species differently. You are the first human it has encountered as far as I know. It must have tapped into memories about our previous meetings curious as to how we know one another.” Whether or not she believed him didn't concern him. He didn't need a cheap trick to take her if that was what he desired. His eyes flicked toward the book then back at her.

“Didn't I just help you? You would have been locked in that state for hours otherwise. I have experienced it's probings in other ways. And yes, we have a deal unless you wish to dissolve it.” Again he gazed at the book pondering what she just conveyed with the alien motives of the life form. He took a moment as he considered the matter.

“Your subconscious and conscious minds may become one. It will bridge that gap between them and teach you how to use your gift, at least to a small extent where practice will only hone it further. However, your mind will be unprotected during this time so there's no telling what it will do. You can attempt to learn these secrets without it but there's no telling how long that will take. Quick acceleration comes with risks.”

Thu May 02, 2019 12:10 pm

"Risks... yes, I suppose the quicker way always has a catch to it. And of course I don't want to dissolve our deal. I know you're only helping me for your own benefit, but, you're the only chance I have. I... I can't do this on my own..."

Tiffany didn't seem pleased about Slarr being her only option. But still, he WAS her only option.

"I'll take the book with me, then. I know its dangerous, but I really don't have much choice, do I? Where should we meet next?"

Tue May 07, 2019 2:50 pm

Slarr contemplated for a moment. He thought about giving her a week but honestly didn't know how long it would take until she was ready for the next stage of things to come.

“There's always a choice. You may be ready after tonight, or as long as a week I will only be able to determine that later. I'll find you when it is time, for now take the entity. While it is around you will not have to worry about other visitors.”

So there was some sort of code or arrangement? It did little good with Slarr being here so that was tough to determine. Wouldn't another being take advantage of her situation or would they just ignore her if they sensed something was in her presence, it was hard to say and Slarr didn't explain matters.

He went invisible and didn't answer or he teleported and couldn't answer leaving her to take the book back to her dorm.

The sun was down by the time she got back, the sky was dark now but not totally so. Provided that she didn't take any detours she would get back in time though she had cravings induced by that book, it was still latching on though this time they were food cravings from the vending machine as it drew upon memories in her mind about food, in particular junk food.

Whether or not she could communicate with the entity was yet to be seen. It was influencing her as it siphoned through her mind but in comparison to earlier it was tame in it's pilfering at least so far.

Thu May 09, 2019 2:25 pm

Tiffany called out for Slarr when he vanished. How would he find her again? And how would she know when to bring his treats to him?

When the ebon-skinned, yellow-eyed devil didn't answer, Tiffany was left with no choice but to head back to the campus. It was getting late and she didn't want to be alone out here in the dark. The brisk pace she had set on the walk back must have stoked her appetite because Tiffany was suddenly famished. The only thing to eat this time of day was junk from the vending machines, but the idea of something sweet or salty sounded pretty good right now...

The thing that lived in the book was clever. It had heard Tiffany say that now that she knew it could influence her mind, she thought that she could stop it if she tried. And that ancient entity knew that the girl was right. She COULD stop it... but only if she were aware of what it was doing. So, it was more subtle now, sneaking through her mind, rather than trying to ravage it... learning what it could from her thoughts and memories about these weak, yet remarkably resilient creatures called humans. They were a fascinating species. They seemed to waste the vast majority of their intellectual potential... and physically, they were soft and slow and weak. A prey species... and EASY prey at that. Yet they had survived countless cataclysms over the ages that should have wiped them from existence a hundred times over. They had even survived wars and invasions from superior beings somehow. What was the secret of these lesser creature's talent for survival? The thing searched Tiffany's psyche, gathering as much data as it could.

It could sense something within this girl, something she was trying to access herself that she didn't really understand yet. It searched the alien landscape of the girl's mind trying to find that unseen energy that it could feel hidden somewhere inside her.

After a snack, (the entity from the book relished the guilty pleasure the girl felt from eating sweets late at night) Tiffany examined the book again. Her mind opened more fully to the creature that lived in the pages and it realized this girl was certainly different than the other young, human females it had encountered before. She didn't understand what she was feeling, but she had a singular sensitivity to the arcane symbols that shifted over the pages of it's prison... empathic? Maybe even telepathic? This was an interesting development... maybe it could use this girl to it's own ends.... what other secrets were hiding within her?

Fri May 10, 2019 12:12 am

The entity changed it's tactics. Learning from her it realized her enthusiasm at learning would be her undoing though for now it did not act aggressively knowing that it would have a battle against her own will.

It sensed other minds briefly as they moved about the dorms. Most were simpler, none of which had untapped potential lurking within them making it feel as if she may have been unique. It's sample size was small, however, just a few girls that were nearby behind closed doors or that they passed so there was nothing that would allow it to judge the entire species as a whole.

Biding her time she sought to access those secrets that it had. In reality it possessed no secrets. She perceived it as a book and that was the image that solidified in her mind. Each turned page a mere projection in her skull. The gibberish she saw was in essence taken and shaped from her mind. More statements became clearer the more she focused only because it was learning from her, digging into her mind as she tried to unlock access to that hidden ability within her.

The more it learned the more she would understand giving her a means to connect to this potential in theory at least. There would be no actual practice unless she wanted to risk burning down her room. Still she was able to read and explore giving rise to various theories and rituals meant to unlock potential. Some of the rituals she could do, the small meditative ones opened her up into accepting the impossible or what she had believed was impossible not that long ago.

It focused more on getting her to sync up with these hidden abilities in order to unlock them. At the same time it bide it's time waiting for her conscious mind to give in. True she could fight it while conscious but sleep was another matter where she couldn't be as vigilant. She would certainly resist when she realized what was going on but it would probably be too late by that point and it looked forward to the challenge of dealing with her unconscious mind.

Feeling the science at work on the island too, that same science that hindered those fledgling talents, it realized that she would be unable to hold up against him in the long run if he used his full abilities against her.

After she explored the book for a while it implanted the suggestion for her to prepare for sleep. It did not hurry her along giving her amble opportunity to explore what it had to offer in order to lower her guard a little.

Wed May 15, 2019 10:00 pm

As Tiffany looked again at those strange symbols that seemed to swim about on the page, did they seem a bit clearer now? She realized without Slarr around to help her, the book might be dangerous. But even though she had braced her mind against the thing in the book trying to reach out and manipulate her the way it had before, she didn't feel it trying to wrest control of her thoughts away from her. At least for the moment. She tried to make sense of the images on the pages in front of her, and she thought she could almost understand some of what she was looking at, but after close to two hours, she started to feel too tired to be able to make sense of any impulses she might be sensing from the book. She decided she needed to get some rest, but first she needed to put the book someplace safe. Would hiding it out of sight be enough to keep it from affecting her? Tiffany wasn't sure. She considered hiding the thing outside somewhere, but... that would require finding someplace where it would be safe. And she was so tired...

Finally, she decided to just put it in the back of her closet. She put it inside a shoe box and then put the box inside her suitcase. Then she closed the closet door. Before going to sleep, Tiffany sat on the edge of the bed and waited for a while to see if she could feel any adverse effects of the book being relatively close at hand. She didn't hear any voices or feel anything reaching out to her mind. She meant to wait a bit longer, but she was so sleepy now....

It wasn't long before the blonde student drifted off. She didn't even last long enough to change out of her dishevelled uniform...

Mon May 20, 2019 6:34 pm

Being within a box in the suitcase made no difference. Though it did have a range and had she hidden it far enough away she may have been safe. Of course trying such might have caused it to react before she managed to get clear.

Still it allowed her to drift off as it ran through her subconscious mind. It did so with impunity as her dreams played out learning what it could of her. Then after it had acquired some basic knowledge it went to work when her REM cycle began another dream it asserted itself.

She was in a classroom, the lesson just ending with the students gathered there all filtering out after packing up their stuff. One of the students, a brunette with long that clutched a few books to her chest.

A name came into her mind, it was a weird one, Azalea or something like that.

“Are you still coming to the circle? The time was changed to six but that still gives us over an hour of light to work with.”

Sat May 25, 2019 11:48 pm

"Umm... sure, I guess. At six... where are we meeting again?"

Tiffany's dreaming mind didn't really understand what was going on, but, as was often the nature of dreams, everything seemed to make sense without really making sense. Obviously, she was supposed to be going to the circle meeting, which had been changed to six. But she couldn't seem to remember where... she was sure that Azalea, or whatever her name was, would remind her though...

Sun May 26, 2019 3:32 am

“What? You don't remember?” A puzzled look came over her face that was gone a moment later. “The circle, the clearing behind the soccer field. I got the girls to agree to meet you. Don't tell me you can't make it.”

Did she mean the same area that Slarr had met her at? Was there any other clearing near there? That had to be the place.

“I've got to go, see you at six?” The question hung in the air with a hopeful look on her features waiting for her response.

Thu May 30, 2019 1:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next