View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Seconds on Dessert?? (For Slarr) 

Post Re: Seconds on Dessert?? (For Slarr)
Shame...
Anger...
Despair...
The desperate, building arousal...

All the things that Tiffany had experienced in the dream had followed her back into the waking world. She sat up in bed, forgetting or not caring that she was naked. Tears streamed from her eyes. And her eyes weren't the only things... wet...

Her naked thighs were soaked. So were the bedsheets beneath them. Even though her waking eyes were looking at Slarr across the room, she could still feel his tongue writhing against the hot, slightly parted lips of her slippery wet sex... his serpentine tail stroking back and forth across the swollen nub of her throbbing clit... despite all her anger and shame... he had driven her helplessly back to the brink of another unwanted but inescapable orgasm... she was so close... if he hadn't woken her up...

"You... you were right... I... I can't handle so... so much of it at once... Thank you for waking me up... but... I think... I think you need to go now. Take the book with you. I need... need to... (CUM was the word that came to her mind... I need to cum...) ...get away from it... for a while..."

Tiffany wiped at the tears streaming down her cheeks and tried to breathe through the aching need pulsing between her legs... if she could get Slarr to take the book away... maybe she could finish what he started without feeling so guilty... just to relieve that agonizing tension...

Not to mention how exhausted she felt... like she hadn't slept for days. She needed rest...

Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:30 am

Slarr could feel the book tugging at his mind as his lone finger caressed the cover. He glanced back at her, a slow nod followed as there was no shame admitting when one was overwhelmed. Of course he took a lot longer than he would have given that she was topless and presenting quit the sight to him.

Pink nipples were firm begging to be touched and under normal circumstances he might have obliged those urges. Even the book couldn't brake his will though he could feel it nudging against his mind. Urging him to cross that room and tare off those sets. He could smell her sex from here.

Had she looked around the room there were charred permanents of school supplies. Pencils, paper clips and erasers that she had managed to levitate before igniting. Though the metal didn't quite burn growing heated and charred from her efforts. Well, she had learned one new trick at least.

What the book failed to calculate was how strong his will was when it came to honoring his bargains. Any other time it may have had success. The book was seized up and he moved toward the window as if he were going to depart then stopped turning back in her direction. Well aware of what the book had done to her on some level he leaned back against the window sill after setting the book down on it.

“Is that so? You need to get away from this?” He tapped the cover with a finger. [color=#FFFF00] “I'm sure it hit you with a nifty little trick. Soon we will see just what you have learned,” he mulled matters over in his head considering those with a weakness towards flame. Both Birch and Ania were vulnerable he found though if Birch ever found out he sent a fire using witch after him he could forget about his strawberries. And Ania would best her easily. Still, there had to be others that she could struggle against and ultimately loose but as long as she thought that she had a chance then she could chalk her loss up on bad luck.

“Or do you really need to, oh, I dunno, cum, then what's a few minutes longer. I'll stay right here. You would deny me a show?” Naturally he could pretend to leave taking the book away a short distance only to come back while invisible but really, why go through that effort?

The occasional partner of Ania or Birch

Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:54 pm

Tiffany's eyes widened at Slarr's words. She sat there in stunned silence, staring at him for a moment (and giving him a good, long look at her exposed breasts and stiff, erect nipples) It was like he had read her mind or... or somehow heard her innermost thoughts. Her first impulse was to scream at him to get out now and take that fucking book with him... but... she realized it wasn't really fair to blame Slarr for what the book had done to her. It had only taken the SHAPE of Slarr. Truthfully, so far at least, he had behaved ALMOST honorably. He had certainly lived up to his end of the bargain. What's more, he had woke her when the book began to push her beyond the limits of what she could reasonably endure.

In any case, what happened next no doubt surprised the both of them. Tiffany certainly had no idea it was going to happen. Maybe it was her exhaustion...
Maybe she felt like she owed Slarr for saving her...
Maybe it was the lingering need for release that vibrated through every cell of her body...
It might even have been an attempt by her subconscious to explore the fears that had come into her mind while she was trapped in the dream...

Whatever the reason, before she even knew she was going to do it, she heard herself say...

"If... if you promise to get that fucking thing away from me... and... if you promise to use your... your tongue... I'll... I'll let you do it for me..."

Even after saying it, in her frazzled mental state, Tiffany was barely aware of what she was offering. But her mind was already reliving the last moments of the dream... the flickering glow of the ring of fire, Slarr's clawed hands gripping her ankles, holding her legs apart as his long tongue writhed against her slick, wet folds... making her so hot... making her moan and arch her back... so wet... so close... she needed to finish... she needed to cum...

Tiffany slid slowly out from beneath the sheets as though she were still dreaming, turning towards him slightly as she sat on the edge of the bed with her hands gripping the covers and her legs spread...

Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:42 pm

Slarr was planning on behaving himself. Though with an offer like that …

He smirked then nodded. Reluctantly he turned his back on her opening the window and dropping the book out of it. Lemon yellow eyes followed it to the ground though it might have still been in range there were several other unsuspecting students that were closer on the lower levels.

Then he turned back to face such a tempting sight.

“Promise,” he voiced then he crossed the room toward her. He hardly expected this. His index finger brushing against her soaked neither lips feeling the number that the book had placed upon her. He knew it was intense but had no idea that it was this bad.

“So wet … I bet that you are aching. Well, I won't keep you waiting.” Hands clasped her ankles drawing her to the edge of the bed before kneeling down between those thighs. His tongue grazed those thighs first then moved inward to her sex teasing around the labia first. Then licking up the slit from bottom to top. Nice slow long licks followed.

He kept it simple at first slipping his tongue inside her and giving it a little push sweeping over those wet inner walls. Deeper and faster he went slowly picking up the pace as he tasted all that she had to offer. She tasted a bit like strawberries seeing how the treats were still fresh on his tongue. Her natural taste blending with this as his tongue vanished inside her completely as it swirled inside her mixing those juices up further.

Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:32 am

Tiffany gasped at Slarr's touch when he tested the wet heat between her legs with his finger. But she moaned loudly and arched her back when he took hold of her ankles the way he had in the dream...

Once again, the book's influence was affecting her, only this time, since the book had gained greater access to the more remote regions of her psyche, the effects were imprinted more deeply upon her mind. Even out of range of the book's psychic abilities, the lingering effect would take some time to wear off. What it had imprinted were the feelings of shame, doubt, despair and the raw, primal lust that Tiffany had experienced in the dream. It had been testing the limits of its abilities to control her and it had pushed her further toward her own limits than ever before.

Her mind was stuck... fixated by the all consuming need for release she had felt in the dream... along with an inexplicable urge to recreate the scenario as closely as possible...

Tiffany moaned and writhed as Slarr's tongue... long and warm and wet... dragged across her glistening folds and traced its way along her hot, aching slit in long, slow strokes. A violent shudder rippled through her and she cried out when it thrust forward, slithering it's way inside her heated depths... a rush of her sweet, syrupy juices flooding over that wriggling length of muscle...

"HHHAAANNNHHH! Oohhhh... oohhh God... yeah... just like that... aahhhh... aahhhh..."

So close... she was almost there...

There was just one last little detail...

"HHHUUUNNNHH! Aahhh... t-taunt me... aahhhh... t-tell me you... oohhhhh... you know I like it... aahhhh... tell me to cum for you... ex... explode for you... oohhh... oh my God... I'm SO close... aahhhh... aahhhh... aahhhh..."

Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:12 pm

That was going to be tough to comply with seeing that his tongue had been buried inside her. Those sweet juices rolling around his tongue. She wasn't struggling so there was no need to hold her down or spread her legs apart for that matter.

One hand reached up letting a single finger set down upon her clit rolling it in small circles as he rose up setting the other down on a breast. His tongue had been replaced by his tail minus the stinger which transformed into a cloud of smoke that lingered around the tip.

At first he rubbed it between her slit a few times without penetrating her. Collecting up her juices before pressing it against her. When he had his hand got a fistful of her breast rolling her nipple against his palm.

“Such a needy slut. You want this inside you. It is clear from the mess on your sheets so don't deny it. Admit it, admit that your such a filthy whore and that you want this.” That tail teased along her sex threatening to penetrate but never doing so.

Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:44 pm

Slarr's words, taunting her as she had asked, completed the scene that had been locked into Tiffany's mind and sent her spiraling into a helpless frenzy of lust and desire. Her head thrashed back and forth on the bed as if to say...

No... no... no...

But her body and mind and even her voice were all but screaming...

Yes... yes... YES...

Her hands clawed and pulled at the sheets and her hips lifted up off the bed as she thrust them upward against his tail in an effort to force it inside her...

"OOHHHH! Oh God... y-yes... sluh-slut... aahhhh... I'm a... a slut... d-dirty... filthy... aaahhhhh... aaahhhhh... weak... wet... HHHAAAHHHH!!! Oohhhh... needy little slut... oohhhh... oohhh God... fuck me... I want it... I want you inside me... aaahhhhh... give it to me... I want you to fuck me... make me cum... oohhh God... I wanna cum... fuck me... please... fuck me..."

Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:12 am

“Such the slut.” Those lemon yellow eyes looked down at her. As her body moved attempting to take that tail in deeper he thrust it inside her whirling against those folds in much the same way that one used a straw to stir a drink.

Was she asking for more? Of course the scene before him had been erotic, enticing even. The book had done a number on her for certain. How much had been her own desires and how much her mind had been altered if at all he could not say with any certainty.

His thrusts with that tail became quicker. That finger tip upon her clit began rubbing it up and down as if flicking a light switch while his hands alternated between her breasts. He paid attention to the convulsions of her body and when they seemed to grow more heated that tail became nothing but smoke so there was nothing to clamp down on.

“Just how badly do you wish to cum, slut?” He grabbed her by the back of the head pulling her up into a sitting position. “I should leave you like this. What do you have to say about that?”

Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:55 pm

Slarr might not be able to say for certain how much of this blonde student's response stemmed from her own inner desires and how much was the influence of the book, but he had had his way with Tiffany before, and from his own experience with her he knew one thing for certain... this was certainly different.

For one thing, the heat between her legs was almost unnatural, as if she were in the grip of a dangerously high fever. Slarr's own body temperature was somewhat higher than that of a human, but at this moment, Tiffany's core temperature was pretty close to his own. For another thing, she felt somehow even tighter than he remembered, as if her inner walls were swollen with that aching need smouldering within her. And WET...

He had liked how slick and wet she had gotten for him before as her sexual responsiveness surpassed her ability to resist. But this time, it was like slipping into an over-ripe peach that had been warmed in the sun... or baked in an oven... a steady stream of sweet, slippery nectar welling up from inside her...

Finally, Tiffany had lost control of herself before. Once under the influence of the elixir he had made her drink, and once under the influence of the book. In the latter occurrence, she had even begged him not to stop. But even that had been nothing compared to the state the girl was in now...

Tiffany was in a mindless frenzy of lust. Her body shivered so violently it seemed as though the very bed beneath her was vibrating. As her pulled her up into a sitting position, her eyes seemed glazed and unfocused. Her hips continued to buck and grind even though she could no longer feel him inside her...

"OOHHHH! Nnnnhhhh... NO! ...oohhh God... please... don't stop... please don't stop... please... make me cum... fuck me... please... please... FUCK ME... slut... oohhhh God yes... such a... aahhhhh... such a slut... please... fuck me... make me cum for you... please..."

Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:37 pm

That newfound tightness heightened his desire to sample her with more than that tail Slarr remained in control for the time being watching on as she shuddered violently against the bed sheets. Not one to clean up after himself there were several messes that he had left in his wake before. This would be no different.

He lacked his toys and other equipment such was a pity. Though he smirked as he gazed into her needy face. “Now, now, we have a deal and I take those seriously. Granted nothing was signed in blood so technically the contract could be dissolved or edited with little fuss.”

Letting this sink in for a moment as he caressed her breast. His thumb lazily stroking over her nipple. Then he shook his head slightly. “It does no good to be everyone's slut. I detest lines and having to wait. You are my slut.” He pushed it further, whether the book opened her up to a suggestive state unconsciously or not was something that he would find out for himself in time.

“You need this dick. Want it to all else.” Another grin, he manifested his tail once again flicking it back and forth, A halo of smoke surrounded the tip where the stinger would have been. “Show me, using my tail, just how much you need it and I might oblige you.” His tail wagged in front of her face like a pendulum batting back and forth.

Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:42 pm

It was impossible to tell whether the book had discovered something that had always been hidden deep down in her subconscious or if it had merely implanted an artificial emotion within her mind, but it didn't take very long for Slarr to realize that every time he called her a slut, Tiffany moaned and shuddered, her hips writhing and her hands clawing and twisting at the sheets...

"Oohhhh... oh God... yes... slut... your slut.. aahhhh... I need your dick... I want it... oh God... please give it to me... fuck me..."

She spread her legs wider for him as she sat on the edge of the bed, one hand moving down to rub back and forth across her swollen, throbbing clit as she begged him to give her what she needed. Tiffany was in such a mindless fit of unbridled lust that it almost hurt. Between her gasps and moans, her voice had become breathless and raspy with the desperate need for release that pulsed through every inch of her mind and body.

When Slarr told her to show him how badly she needed it and waved his tail in her face, she didn't hesitate at all. Taking hold of that serpentine appendage with both hands, Tiffany stroked and rubbed it like it was an enormous, writhing cock and dragged her tongue up and down it's length a few times to get it wet and slippery before plunging it deep inside her mouth, not stopping until it pushed against the back of her throat and made her choke and gag a little. Once she caught her breath, she bobbed her head vigorously up and down on his tail, sliding an impressive amount of it's considerable length in and out of her warm, wet mouth. His hot, dark skin glided over the slick surface of her wriggling, pink tongue until it slammed into the back of her throat again... and again... and again...

Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:55 pm

“Such an eager little slut,” Slarr cooed as he gazed down at her. A clawed hand patted the top of her head as he admired those golden locks. That tail went deep into her throat though he didn't control it. He allowed her to move her mouth over it showing just how eager she was.

He purred softly as his other hand slipped down over her side. It brushed up and down then slipped over the curve of her breast. Fingers dashed against her nipple playing with it. He had considered as he looked down at her. In her current state there were all manner of things he could do.

There was also a bit of fun he could have as well. His hand slid down the top of her head, fingers sweeping through those locks then wrapping themselves through those locks tugging her head back so their eyes meet.

Either she opened her mouth or his tail became smoke which seeped out of her nose rejoining him and fashioning that tail if she didn't open her mouth.

“They say for important decisions it is best to sleep on them. Not that I mind ravishing you my dear. Tell you what, we'll make this interesting.” And he was curious as to the nature of this state, was it temporary, would it hold up after an encounter with another being even if she were exhausted. Could she suppress her urges?

“Tomorrow we see just how much you have learned. If you beat your opponent I will give you just what you want. If you fail ...” he paused then considered … “You must fix me an incredible strawberry treat. Deal?”

Of course in her altered state it was easy to take advantage of things. And should she change her mind later, well the deal was struck. Either he or another monster would be having fun.

Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:08 pm

Tiffany stared up at him with a dazed look on her face. It took her a moment to register the meaning of his words.

"To-tomorrow... wha-what... what are you talking about? NNOOOO! You... you can't just... leave me like this... I... I can't... can't stay like this..."

Tiffany's hand continued to move between her parted thighs, determined that if Slarr wasn't going to finish her off, she would have to do it herself.

"I... I already bring you stuff... I... oohhhh... I have to... aahhhh... have to..."

Her words trailed off as she began to tremble and shiver even harder...

Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:28 pm

Such a tempting treat before him. Slarr grinned down at her in such a wild state of need. How much had been her own and how much was the book's he couldn't say. He wondered if he could get her back to this state tomorrow, either way he would learn what he wanted to know.

He let her plead until her words trailed off knowing that she wasn't coherent then. The echoes of her dream had been influencing her for certain but how much? He turned leaving her in that state. Out the window he became a cloud of smoke drifting to the earth before becoming solid once more.

Taking up the book he departed sure to check in on her sometime tomorrow though when he had been unsure of. Probably afternoon allowing her to get a night's sleep and finish with her classes while still affording her plenty of light not to disadvantage her much. Besides, he had to find an opponent for her. While Birch would do it minus any fire he wasn't the best person. His first choice had been his own pet Ania but he couldn't see that shaping up in the direction that he wished.

Maybe … he got an idea though had to take steps to establish things.

Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:39 am

Tiffany was so lost in the fog of her inescapable lust and arousal that by the time Slarr turned to smoke and floated out through the still open window, she was no longer even aware that he was gone. Her fingers rubbed furiously between her parted thighs, desperate for the release she was so close to... that she wanted so badly... that she needed more than anything else at this moment...

While it was still unclear as to whether her curtent state was her own doing or the influence of the book, one thing was for certain. The books influence had somehow imprinted the idea upon the gasping, moaning girl's mind that the conditions of the dream were somehow critical elements of her impending orgasm. Slarr's tongue between her legs... his taunts about how he knew how much she secretly liked what he was doing echoing in her mind...

Without them, despite how frustratingly close she was, she just couldn't seem to pass that final threshold... hovering helplessly on that edge... yet despairingly unable to reach climax. Even worse, the pleasure... and the desperate, all consuming need for release... continued to build higher and higher, reaching a level beyond Tiffany's wildest imagination.

Finally, the frustration, arousal and Tiffany's own exhaustion reached the maximum level she could stand. Due to the temporal displacement caused by the book, to Tiffany, even though the entire ordeal had only lasted a few hours, it seemed as though she had been training for almost 24 hours straight now. Her arousal, building beyond the point of her ability to contain, caused her to finally reach an unsatisfying mini-orgasm... she shuddered and clenched, a tiny trickle of her love juices creating a barely noticeable wet spot on her sheets... but she didn't explode in the nuclear meltdown level magnitude of the orgasm that blazed within her. Her mind and body, spent beyond the limits of exhaustion collapsed back onto the bed as she fell into the dark, dreamless void of sleep, one echoing thought following her down into oblivion...

Slut.

Despite the semi-climax she experienced, the powerful orgasm that had been building up inside her still burned hot and bright within her along with the smouldering need to let it out. Though Tiffany was blissfully unaware of it at the moment, she would be at a severe disadvantage against any type of sexual attack until her "problem" could be resolved unless the effect wore off on it's own over time.

What did Slarr have in mind next for the panting, unconscious blonde sprawled across the bed???

Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10