View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 An Unexpected Guest (open) 

Post Re: An Unexpected Guest (open)
Luxuria moaned as Bria began focusing more on the particular spots that got reactions from her wings and tail, confirming the girl’s suspicions. So eager to please... I’ll have to reward her some more later.

Even as she considered the possibilities for that almost certainly unwanted reward, she continued her oral exploration of the student’s sex, noting what seemed to get better reactions. I think it’s time to get to the next level, she thought, licking her finger before sliding it into that tight, wet passage. Now, let’s see if I remember those sensitive spots correctly. Carefully, that probing digit began to seek out those places, Bria’s reactions telling the succubus how well she was doing.

PM me to set up a roleplay

Character listing

Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:24 am

That wet finger pressed into warm quivering folds causing her back to arch even more as the pleasure slammed into her. All the teasing in conjunction with her prior release kept her on this high. As that digit went to work it was like she was spinning a tumbler to a combination lock spinning it until it landed firmly on the first digit then after reaching it spinning towards the next and the next.

She could hardly keep up with it, her heated breaths panting against that warm pussy before her lips. Squeals added to those moans as those pleasure centers were reached, taxed and then overwhelmed. Her body failed her again crushing down on that finger.

Her muscles collapsed around that digit, instinct went to work as if there were a cock inside her and she was attempting to milk it of it's seed. It was all natural to her, her body froze for a few seconds before she was able to get back to work two fingers either side of that clit as she pulled at it slightly, her thumb rubbing over the top of it all while her tongue continued to work teasing Luxuria by pulling back barely penetrating those delicious folds as she accelerated the flicks of her tongue.

Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:37 pm

Bria’s fingers and tongue drew heated gasps from the succubus even as the girl’s pussy showed how much it was enjoying Luxuria’s attention. Even with those tight pink walls clamping around her finger, the demoness was still able to make good use of the knowledge she’d gained using her tail. Every sensitive spot would get attention from that dexterous digit, reducing the student to putty in her assailant’s hands.

There was one place she’d discovered that she carefully avoided for the moment, a place which had produced the strongest reaction before. This wasn’t to tease or punish her, though; rather, she simply wanted to wait until the girl had moved on a bit more in her explorations of the succubus’s sex—no sense in overwhelming her too much before that. Still, it was possible that she wasn’t sure how far Luxuria would let her go; just in case, the demoness purred, “Don’t be shy; you can do anything you want with me.” She didn’t wait for Bria’s reaction before returning her attention to her nethers.

Character listing

Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:55 am

“OOOHHH!!! AAAHHH!!!”

That finger brought devastation to the poor student producing even more gasps out of her as she squirmed there beneath that attention. Spoken words reached her ears though there had been no waiting on her, like before Luxuria moved on leaving Bria to her own devices.

It took a moment for her to process what was said, her mind reeling at the sensations she was feeling it had been hard to process it all. Then she acted, one hand moving away from that clit sliding over that ass and working toward that tail. Delicately taking it in hand she stroked it unaware of how sensitive it may or may not have been.

Her index finger on her other hand pressed itself against her sex pushing and spiraling into that warmth, once, twice, thrice before pulling away from her. Her tongue then returning to that spot while her index finger circled over her anus nice and slow using the juices there as lubrication before teasing that digit in only as deep as her first knuckle moving that finger slowly back and forth.

Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:32 pm

The girl took Luxuria’s ‘suggestion’ reasonably quickly, using her finger to penetrate the succubus while stroking her tail with the other hand. The demoness gave a slight gasp of pleasure as Bria’s finger invaded her pussy, followed by a louder one when the student switched to penetrate her ass. Aah! Not as innocent as you look, I see. That’s good; I like the secretly slutty ones.

With Bria no longer holding back as much, Luxuria saw no reason to restrain her own actions any more. She started to kiss, lick, and suck the girl’s clit with renewed fervor, savoring the cute sounds her victim made in her involuntary bliss. Her probing finger also redoubled its efforts, no longer ignoring that most-sensitive spot although not yet giving it more attention than the others. You like that? she thought as she stroked that place. Well, the more you please me, the more I pleasure your g-spot. She was going to let the student figure that out on her own, though.

Character listing

Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:08 am

A crescendo of moans escaped her lips between quick gasps of air. She went on, oblivious to the demoness' plans at present. It was hard to think that far ahead though as sensations slammed into her time and time again. She was sensible enough to keep going. By the response the attention she played to that tail seemed to be doing something and while she could not determine just how sensitive it was the response she received told her that it felt something.

Whether or not it was an erogenous zone or just felt pleasure all the same like a gentle stroke down one's arm was yet to be seen. But she was going to find out as her hand curled and twisted over that tail as she jerked her hand along it's length stopping only when her fist could go no farther then retreating the other way.

Her finger didn't probe much deeper than it had at present rubbing up against that ass. It took her a while to realize that those spots within her were only touched every so often and seemed to come when her hand or finger got a particular reaction from above.

Once she had figured out what was going on her finger sank in deeper to the second knuckle and her hand sped up against that tail adding to the notes she was collecting both consciously and unconsciously. She worked out that the more she tended to give the more Luxuria seemed to respond hitting those places within her chalice more often.

“YES!!! There! There! There!!!” She gasped out in response as she continued to work as best as she could.

Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:33 am

Oooh... Ahh... Good girl... Right there... Luxuria thought, unwilling to stop her oral assault on Bria’s sex to voice her compliments. Some moans and gasps inevitably escaped when the girl found a more sensitive spot, but she mostly focused on her victim’s pleasure.

The student showed no such restraint, moaning and crying out with abandon as the succubus’s finger teased her most intimate depths. She kept up her own end of things, one finger probing the demoness’s ass while her other hand stroked her tail, which was quite sensitive even if it wasn’t an erogenous zone. Luxuria, of course, assumed that this was because Bria wanted to pleasure her as much as she was being pleasured; if she’d thought of it, her mind would have rejected the idea that the girl was just trying to get as much pleasure for herself as she could manage.

One particularly deft stroke caused the student to cry out, requesting more of the same. In response, the succubus waited until Bria’s hand reached the base of her tail, then curled it around so the tip pointed at her pussy. The request, she was sure, was clear enough: give me more of what I want, get more of what you want. You might have more endurance than I thought, but I don’t want to risk tiring you out before you give me at least one orgasm.

Character listing

Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:06 pm

Bria was perceptive but she also misinterpreted things at times by over thinking them. It had not helped that her body was being wracked with all these pleasurable sensations too. Being kept on edge made it difficult to think and process things so when Luxuria made her hint she knew that she required attention there but didn't grasp completely in what way.

So she seized that tail with both hands leaning up to run her tongue against that slit, once, twice then bringing the tail against that slit guiding it there and in.

Her head moved aside as her hands guided that tail along. With that tail serving as a dildo her tongue was free to sweep against that clit in slow circular motions getting faster in time with the motions of that tail she employed now. The heat of warm gasps and cries from her mouth swept over that love pearl as she went to work ...

Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:30 pm

Luxuria made a puzzled sound as Bria removed her finger from the demoness’s ass to take a two-handed grip on her tail. Huh? What is she...? Ah... AAH! The succubus’s mental cry was echoed by a physical one as the student answered her unspoken question before she’d even finished forming it, impaling her assailant’s sex with her own tail. Mmmm... Ooh... Not what I had in mind, but I’m not complaining. She relaxed the tail’s muscles, letting Bria take control of its movement beyond the occasional twitch to hit a particular spot a bit better.

Once she got past her initial confusion and surprise, Luxuria moved to reward her victim, kissing and licking the girl’s clit as she slid a second finger into her pussy. Once it was inside, she used both digits to stimulate that tight pink passage, no longer denying attention to any of the sensitive places within.

Character listing

Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:09 pm

That tail did not resist her moving only occasionally as it spasmed. Bria was unsure if the response was to better hit those places inside or from what she was doing but the end result was the same. Hands guided that tail along careful at first from going too quickly as she was unsure if there were a bone inside or not. Probably not given the prehensile nature but she was being careful as she studied the way it moved.

Her eyes fired open. “OH GAWD!!!!!!” Her clit blazed with the attention that she was receiving. She twitched as a second finger entered her this time not holding back from touching those spots within that had been denied thus far.

“UH … THERE …. THERE … THERE!!!!” She panted and cried out, her meager resistances eroding at the pleasure that she had been denied until now. She felt that pleasure wash out over her engulfing her in that instant as her pussy wrapped around those fingers clenching and relaxing as she saturated those digits with her essence.

Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:12 pm

Bria’s cries alone were enough to show just how much the succubus had her in her power even without the added proof of the juices that soaked those invading fingers. Mmm... Ah... You’re more eager than I thought. Well, I don’t want to tire you out too quickly, so... The demoness eased her assault on the student’s sex somewhat, slowing down the licks, kisses, and caresses a bit. She still paid plenty of attention to those sensitive places, though; she was only giving the girl time to catch up, after all, not trying to punish her.

With Luxuria providing some assistance, it wasn’t long before Bria had used her attacker’s tail to close the gap. As the heart-shaped tip rubbed against her most intimate spots, she moaned and gasped in pleasure, her love juices starting to flow as she sat on the brink of a climax. Which of us goes first, I wonder?

Character listing

Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:43 am

The assault let up, going from a torrential downpour to something far more manageable but it was clearly still raining. Her body twitched and gasped as she continued on. Spying the increase of juices there gathered around that labia she moved to licking Luxuria clean as she proceeded with the use of that tail.

She shivered feeling all that attention upon her, attention that she could not resist forever. Toes curled up in response, her head rocking back and forth as an explosion ripped through her gut quickly spreading throughout her body.

Suffice it to say Luxuria would have her answer. All that teasing then attention only for things to be dialed down again managed to keep Bria's body on edge until it came undone once more.

“AHHHH!!!!” GAWDDDD!!!!” She cried out from below though continued doing her best working that tail, which was going a bit faster now as she was unable to control her careful movements at this stage.

Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:38 pm

Bria may have climaxed first, but the way that she suddenly sped up her manipulation of the succubus’s tail meant that Luxuria wasn’t far behind. With a cry of ecstasy, she came hard, her juices soaking her tail as that agile appendage stiffened and her wings spreading as much as possible. Even as she rode out the waves of bliss, she lapped up the girl’s love juices, the essence of her pleasure a sweet nectar to the demoness.

Eventually, both the student and her assailant would come down from their peaks. Luxuria slowly drew her fingers out of Bria’s pussy and her tail out of her own before turning to face the girl and presenting both the soaked digits and tail. “Would you rather taste my essence or your own?” she asked. “And what should we do next?”

Character listing

Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:25 am

With a loud cry she collapsed back on the bed panting for breath as her chest rose and feel. Her body felt as if it were one single nerve tingling with the bliss that she endured. Then a choice had been offered up to her; fingers or tail. Her eyes darted between the two as if unsure which to select.

Then taking the tail she made up her mind licking on the sides of it first down one then the other. The end was teased into her mouth, her tongue flicking over that tip as she teased it further. A brief suckle and she withdrew it from her mouth contemplating the next question.

Bria was unsure of Luxuria's abilities as far as magic went. She had transformed the room but somehow she doubted that was the extent of those powers. Still she was a writer and could be creative at times but she had no idea what they were working with beyond the physical.

“That depends … what can you do with your magic.” She sat up wondering if the magic really did transmute things or was an illusion in her own mind but everything looked and felt so real.

Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:29 pm

After some hesitation, Bria started to lick the succubus’s love juices from her tail. Not a surprise; it’s not like she’s going to get a chance at me every day, Luxuria thought as she sensuously licked her fingers clean of the student’s release.

“That depends … what can you do with your magic.”

That was not the sort of response the demoness was expecting. After a moment of surprise, she said, “As you saw, I can change things as long as they remain fundamentally the same type. Not forever, though—they want to revert to how they ‘should’ be—and usually not at all if they’ve got a mind, if you were thinking of asking me for some... enhancement.” Reaching over to tweak the girl’s nipples, she added, “Besides, you’re so cute and adorable, I wouldn’t change these if I could.” Licking her lips, she leaned closer and spoke softly in Bria’s ear. “Or did you have something else in mind?” While she doubted the student would suggest anything she hadn’t done in the past, she was interested in her answer; it could help in driving her to new heights of bliss later.

Character listing

Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next