View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Pleasant Embrace (For Alexandria and Diva) 

Post Re: Pleasant Embrace (For Alexandria and Diva)
"Ahhhnnn! Nnnggghhh! Ohhhh... Ohhhh... I-It f-feels so good!"

Ezia quickly found the source of all this divine bliss. Those glistening globes filled the Saint's lungs with a sweet heady stench rather than the musky aroma of sweat and sex. It was hard to fathom sex being better than what her scaled mistress had shown but, every breath seemed to make every moment all the more stimulating.

Zeroing in on these wondrous sources, hot blood flooded the engorged teats that were suckled on. The potent aphrodisiac was endless, every heated breath infusing the divine woman's being with the irresistible drug. Ezia could feel the racing pulse echoing inside those luscious mountains of tit flesh. Nails dragged along the Ospoden's back, the beautiful ADD agent being dragged deeper and deeper into the abyss by her supposed savior.

The drug-like aroma continued to destroy their inhibitions while endlessly arousing their wanton needs and desires. The agent's sexual experience and the Ospoden's durable body ensured the two could keep going for some time. Diva was unconscious and none could enter this private chamber without the Saint's approval. They could keep fucking until they completely burned themselves out. The question was who would completely break first?

With Ezia on top, it seemed apparent who was in control here. Fingers churned inside Alexandra's shuddering depths. The lewd slurp of squishing love juices joined the muffled sucked and moans of lips wrapped around engorged teats. Hips bucked against those curling digits. The human's clitoris throbbed rapidly as it stood at full attention before the Saint's knowing touch. Words became nothing but incoherent groans and screams as the agent succumbed this divine woman's advances. Hips arched as toes curled when that final push sent the woman spiraling into a series of rapid fire orgasms.

Hot bliss shot through Alexandra's core while Ezia felt her lover's powerful release. If it were not for the hand and fingers still pumping in and out of the human woman's climaxing depths, those love juices would have no doubt squirted across the altar and over the floor beyond. If the lovely alien woman decided to look up from smothering herself in Alexandra's vast cleavage, she would see the fruits of her efforts painted all over the human woman's face.

Alexandra's eyes were rolled back. Her mouth hung open as drool foamed from her throat. The woman's expression was slacken. Her body still reacted to Ezia's touch. The jolts of molten pleasure still rippled up and down the woman's spine and sending those eyes fluttering and that lovely form twitching. It was an expression Ezia knew from her time with Vespira and seeing the video footage that the scaled mistress provided. Both the Saint and her knight wore a similar visage after fucking and being fucked in that lewd establishment. Infused and broken by divine pleasures, they were most open to the Goddess's teachings whenever they wore this face. While Alexandra's weary body kept going, her mind had finally let go, breaking before the divine woman's skilled attentions.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:18 pm

Ezia was overjoyed to hear the screaming moans of pleasure escape the human women glorious lips, every shutter, every involuntary spasm, all of it was a testament to the divine pleasure they both were feeling as well as a testament to the goddess heavenly teachings the saint wanted so badly to share as she suckled on both of Alexandria's pusling nipples. Ezia loved this, love Alexandria, loved the scent, she loved pleasure as she gently tugging back on the human soft pink peaks and continued to rock her fingers in and out of Alexandria's molten hot folds, feeling the humans trembling depths clenching around her finger tip until the moment Ezia felt Alexandria let go of her resistances and opened her heart to the pleasure they both wanted.

"Y-yes!! Ahhhh!! YESSS!!" Ezia cried with a light muffled voice, her mouth busy treating Alexandria's glorious breasts up until the moment she felt Alexandria's body convulse as the coming orgasm's where underway. Ezia's lips peeled away from the peaks as she glared up at the human womens face with a both sapphire sparkling eyes, seeing the reward of her labor as Ezia couldnt help but smile with a happily playful expression of triumph as Alexandria was cast into a world of bliss, swallowing every thought and desire with pure pleasure, ultimately opening her heart and soul to the realm of the goddess's blessed teachings.

"Glorious!!! Sooo glorious!!! Y-yes!! Ah! A-Alexnadria!! Y-your so pure!! Open your soul to this pleasure!!! A-accept it!! Ah!! Y-You deserve it!!"" Ezia said with pure delight, her fingers continuing to rock in and out of Alexandria's clenching depths, the saint seeking to keep the human on this sexual high for as long as possible as Ezia felt orgasm afther orgasm splash free from the humans sanctified sex, coating the saints palm as well as the surface of the altar in her holy nectar at only excited Ezia further as she continued to pleasure Alexandria to the best of her ability even when she passed out and could no longer accept more of her love, at least for now.

Ezia would soon rest atop Alexandria's shuttering form, her fingers pulling free from those tight depths, the saint wearing a cat like smile on her face as she happily admired the human womens expression of pure bliss, her fluttering eyes, her gasping lips, the cute gasping sounds she made as she breathed, it was all so pure and peaceful, a true state of divine worship as Ezia simply watched the convulsing human rest before she raised slight off her, still stradling Alexandria as she brought a hand to her own lips and began to gently lick the humans sweet juices off her palm before agin lowering to rest at Alexandria's side, meeting her lips with the humans own as she embraced her atop the altar, stroking her fingers through the human womens silky soft strands of hair until Alexandria would inevitably calm.

Diva Krimry The Holy Knight.

Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:44 pm

Darkened peaks stood proudly, swollen with hot blood, and glistening with the female Saint's saliva. The luscious globes quivered with every slow shuddering breath Alexandra made. The scent continued to linger in the sealed chamber. But, the agent's body could no longer indulge on the endless stimulation and need the alluring aroma provided. Allowed to finally rest, the scent would eventually fade, leaving the two women in their aroused afterglows.

"Mph... Mm..." Lips met Alexandra's time and time again. The exhausted woman whimpered and murmured incoherently. Without thinking, she nibbled on the offered lips as fingers soothingly ran through her long red hair.

Slowly, her eyes fluttered opened. She blinked a few times, welcomed by the bright lights of the chamber and the radiant beauty showering her with affection. Alexandra did not know how long she had been out. Her body still tingled, probably from all the scent she inhaled. But, her urges were tolerable for now. Not that it mattered. Her entire body ached. Muscles felt as if they just went through multiple marathons. Her sex was still twitching and dripping her lovely juices down her numb thigh.

"Uhhnnn... I-I'm sorry..." she groaned, her massive breasts pressing and sliding against Ezia's, "I... I couldn't stop myself. Are... Are you alright?" The agent blamed herself. Who else could she blame? It was her body that goaded her and those around her into these sexual frenzies. Even if Ezia offered to help in the first place, Alexandra could not help but take advantage. Of course, she failed to notice Ezia's own desires and intentions, goading the agent's majestic body and embrace the pleasure and bliss that provided.

But, they did succeed in staving off the withdrawal symptoms. Thought aroused and aching, the lack of scent was not tormenting the human woman any further for the time being. For that, she would be grateful and dreading the next time her addiction decides to rear its ugly head.

Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:08 pm

Even afther Alexandria fell prey to exhaustion Ezia did not stop her delicate exploration of Alexandria's body, no the saint became far more gentle and softly played with the humans breasts while she rested, maintaining a mild musk in the air while she happily kissed and wandered about her time having free reign of Alexandria's body while the human laid unconscious. Tender lips kissed, breasts massaged, hair gently stroked, it could only be described as heaven for both Ezia and Alexandria as the saint in her worship used the agents and even her own fingers to satisfy her needs before choosing to rest herself by the humans side, cuddling closely with Alexandria atop the altar while basking in the scent and afther glow of their passionate love making and Ezia personally felt was far to short.

It would be an unknown length of time later but Alexandria would awaken first to find herself in the vault, naked, and sprawled out atop a marble white alter with non-other than Ezia, the beautiful ospoden saint who she would recall she had the pleasure of becoming very acquainted with as the blond haired holy women rested at Alexandria's side, cuddling her closely, her arm gently resting over the humans sides in a warm embrace as she slumbered peacefully with a smile on her face until the moment she began to stir and Ezia opened bright sapphire blue eyes to welcome Alexandria not long afther, greeting the human with a warm loving smile as she rested beside her.

"Why good morning..." Ezia said with a warm welcoming smile, her hands not leaving Alexandria's body as her fingers continued to slowly calm through the humans soft silky smooth hair, at the same time gently rubbing her back and hip as Ezia leaned closer to gently met Alexandria in a wakeful kiss before letting her continue speaking her apology and regret for what had happened. Ezia's held the kiss for a moment, in a bold act that spoke louder than words. Ezia wanted to show the human that she had nothing to be sorry for and what happened was beautiful, a blessing, and by no means something to be ashamed of or sorry about as Ezia would maintain her kiss with Alexandria, embracing her as close as she could before finally breaking away to give them both a moment to breath as Ezia would gasp softly and look Alexandria straight in the eye and smile with that same warmth she welcomed the human with when they first met.....

"There is nothing to be sorry about... you did nothing wrong." Ezia said with a soft soothing voice, the voice of a lover as Ezia would simply embrace Alexandra in her warm loving arms and continue to stroke her fingers through the humans long silky red hair. "You were only venting your desires, desires I was more then happy to accept with all my heart." Ezia said with a soft endearing tone as she felt Alexandria's body tensen at the revelation that she might of gone to far. "You bared your soul to me, Ms. Alexandria... That is something you should never be ashamed of..... ever." Ezia said with smile before she reached up and gently caressed Alexandria's cheek. "You showed me the true you, the you that wants to be accepted, and loved. The you who desires to share that love." Ezia said with a soft blow of her lips, blushing as she averted her eyes with a shy cute smile, showing a hint of embarrassment in her confession. "That is the you that I came to know..... and the one I came to love as well..." Ezia remarked softly before she held Alexandria lovingly in her arms, lowering her head against the agents chest as she took a deep inhale of breath. "This..... Ms. Alexandria....is not a curse.... this is you.... your blessing.... one you should not hide or suppress.... but one you should embrace and cherish that it spreads so much love and passion. Your a goddess of passion and desire Alexandria."

Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:14 am

Another kiss silenced the agent briefly. Alexandra's mind was spinning as she felt that warm tongue slide against her own. Heat flushed the woman's cheeks. Her eyes fell half mast, unable to resist the bubbly heat that the embrace brought forth. Thankfully, the Saint did not press further as it was doubtful the human could refuse the woman's loving advances.

The busty agent confessed her sins and regrets but, Ezia did not seem to care. Only kind and loving words came from those soft lips. Alexandra was still struggling to accept that this holy saint was so sexually active, so dominant. This did not match what she heard from Diva. She still appreciated having someone to speak with about her struggles. But, she still could not accept the conclusions this Ospoden woman came to about who Alexandra was.

Shivers ran through her spine as those heated breaths soaked over her tingling breasts. "I'm no Goddess," Alexandra mumbled, "Goddesses would not get captured and turned into whatever I am now. This... This is not me. That monster made me into this."

She shook her head. "Thank you, for helping me," the agent said, "I appreciate what you did to ease my pain. We should check on Diva... And umm... Wash up... Y-Yeah..." Cheeks flushed as the agent looked away. They were naked on what she could guess was a holy altar. Though, she could not say how holy it was now that her sweat and cum stained the cool stone. There was no denying Ezia's divine beauty. But, the agent's heart was with Diva. She did not want to be separated from her beautiful knight nor did she ever want to harm her lover and protector by being with other women. A difficult path to follow when her body was constantly goading her to embrace the very things Ezia wanted her to.

If allowed, the red haired agent would gently push off the arms that held her and shakily slide off the altar. It did not appear Alexandra was willing to believe the Saint's teachings. It was not surprising. Even other Ospoden were struggling to accept Ezia's newest lessons. Humans were known to be stubborn and less open about their sexual nature. These things would take time. Alexandra's body was no doubt willing, spreading that wondrous scent that opened the mind, body, and soul of even the most resistant creatures to their true nature. She was the perfect creature to spread the Goddess's new teachings.

Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:08 pm

Kinda and loving words would leave the saints lips, gracing Alexandria's ears in a wonderful ode of praises and congratulations, however the human women coming down from her high of pleasure still refused to see the truth for what is was. Alexandria might of thought that Ezia would have been angry, irritated, or arguitive on the mater, however instead as Alexandria made her honest reply to the holy women as Ezia would merely smile with the same angelic features she's presented since they met.

"I see..." Ezia could not hide the slight look of disappointment, however not for the disagreement Alexandria made, no it was more twords the fact that Alexandria thought so lowly of herself that it made her heart ache, yet that smile would never waver as she would simply draw Alexandria in closer to the warmth of her breast, holding her lovingly as the two bust to bust as Ezia would merely stroke the women's silky soft red strands of hair. "Alexandria... Sometimes hideous demons are responsible for create beautiful angels.... the fact you admit that simple fact is proof enough that you are what you are...." Ezia said as she continued, speaking softly into the woman's ear. " and one day I hope you can see that beauty inside yourself the same way Diva.... or even I do..." Ezia would say softly before she would lean away and smile at the human with a loving warmth. Alexandria would notice the tears in the saints eyes before she would release her as Alexandria pushed away.

Feeling Alexandria push away was a bit of a suprise, but Ezia quickly realized that the human was feeling guilty for what had happened. The night of passion they shared weighing on the humans heart as Ezia would frown slightly at the thought she caused her new friend distress, but she would simply wipe the tears she shed from her eyes and sit up with Alexandria as the human was so nervously wanting to return to the main chamber, return to her lover so that everything go return to being so clear as Ezia would simply take the humans hand. "Yes, Lets us go and check on my dear sister." Ezia would say in agreement. "I'm sure she should be awake by now." Ezia said with a smile before she would stand up from the altar and strut over to a glass display case, her sweat glistening body shining in the bright light of the chamber as inside the case Alexandria could make out what looked like a set of hanging cloaks, as Ezia would remove two garments from the case, one blue, the other a purple, both sporting some kinda of ornate trim and colors as she would return to Alexandria and gently hold one out for her to ware. "Here you may wear this for now." Ezia would say kindly before she would carefully throw on the cloak Alexandria did not choose to wear her self.

Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:12 am

Ever since attending Shokushu, it had been a never ending struggle to return things back to some form of normalcy. That vile school spent years training her to be a sex slave for the highest bidder. The ADD rescuing and recruiting gave the human woman a means to fight back against the very forces that kept trying to change and convert her. But even with her knowledge, training, and technology; Alexandra had been captured and enslaved multiple times, each time more stimulating and mind melting than the last. She was a skilled scientist but those alien monsters only saw her as a doll to alter and dress up as they pleased. To be told that this sexual creature she had become was who she truly was or some sort of fated destiny did not sit well with her. What if Ezia's words were true? What did that make her? What was she fighting for?

Alexandra did not blame Ezia. It was her failure that led to their capture in the first place. She knew the Ospoden were an alien species and had their own alien views. But, she had not expected the lovely saint to be so open about sex. Was that what their holy order was about? She did not recall those details from Diva in the past. It did not matter in the end. Ezia did help her in more ways than one. Even if she did not believe Ezia's words, the relief was needed. Besides, who would complain about having sex with a beautiful alien woman in one of the highest positions in their holy order?

The human redhead squeezed the hand she held while the other gently wiped a tear for Ezia. "Please, don't cry," the agent stated with a faint smile, "I am truly thankful for all you have done for me. It is just... There is much I have to work out. Usually back in the ADD, I would already be having counseling sessions. It... It takes time to recover from being enslaved, no matter how many times it happens."

Cheeks flushed faintly at their apparent nudity. Ezia shined like a goddess herself. The musky odor of sex and the faint aroma of her unique scent left her mind and body tingling. If it were not for physical exhaustion, there was no telling how long they would have remained fucking on that altar. Alexandra's own body shined with their previous exertions, luscious mountains bouncing and swaying with her every step.

A cloak was offered to provide at least some sort of covering for her voluptuous form. Alexandra accepted the purple cloak, slipping onto her shoulders and tying it. She tugged at the fabric, trying to use it to cover herself though there was not much to keep it in place. It was better than nothing regardless.

Alexandra hurried after Ezia. The saint had already told her that Diva was fine and recovering. But, she still worried about her lover. The agent owed so much to her beautiful knight. It was that raspberry haired woman that helped learn to open up and be a bit more accepting of alien races after the agent's numerous defeats and abductions. Now, it was Diva who was forced to experience some of the horrible ordeals Alexandra went through when evil slaver's win. She could not bear the thought of dimming that shining light due to failing to protect her.

Heat continued to flush those soft cheeks. Ezia would feel Alexandra's hand grab hers and squeeze it once more. Being free from that monster Goro was almost like a dream for the human woman. Even now, she felt like everything would slip away if she ever let go for even a moment. "Thank you... For calling me an angel..." she said quietly. Even if Alexandra did not understand it, she was happy this holy woman saw her as something special and not the dirty tainted thing the agent saw herself as.

Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:59 pm

It didn't matter in the end, Ezia just prayed that one day Alexandria would see the light and accept herself for what she was. Ezia spoke only the truth and meant what she had said, Alexandria was a being meant for pleasure, ment to love and be loved, and Ezia offered it and prayed her sisters of the order were willing to share that love as well, she knew Diva infant was given the knowledge Ezia already had regarding her dear sister and this human. It made her happy knowing Alexandria had that much, however it still pained Ezia knowing that Alexandria would still suffer with that inner turmoil until the day she embraced her true self... her Desire.

"It's more then alright, I understand.... I just pray you find your peace one day." Ezia said as she gently held Alexandria's hand afther she handed over the cloak, watching the human drape the heavy purple garment over her shoulders before Ezia would release her hand and do the same with the blue cloak, throwing it over her shoulders to cover herself before she would return to the entrance of the chamber as Ezia would offer her hand to guide Alexandria through the heavy doors of her personal vault and back into her personal quarters on board the manticore as Ezia would hold the door open for Alexandria before she would gently close it behind her. Ezia looking to Alexandria as she heard the human speak, thanking her for all shes done. "Your welcome." Ezia said radiantly before she step forward to gently embrace Alexandria in a warm hug. "I only speak the truth.... you are an angel even if you don't see yourself as one..." Ezia would claim as she held Alexandria close. "I'm sure Diva thinks of you the same as I do." Ezia said before she leaned back from the human and smiled with such kindness before gently Diva pressed her lips gently to Alexandria's cheek and released her from the embrace. "Now go. My sister is waiting for you. She wont sleep forever." Ezia said before she would turn away from Alexandria and carefully walk to the doors to her personal chambers as she would allow them to gently swing open and she would take her leave out into the main hall where her personal acolytes were waiting.

Meanwhile Alexandria would finally be left standing in the center of the saints grand chamber, the extravagant interior showing the prestige of ospoden nobility and grace as the human would see the spring she once shared with Ezia, as well as the large beg where her dearly beloved Diva still slept soundly. Her knight rested under untainted white sheets as if waiting for her love to come and finally wake her from her eternal slumber.

When Alexandria would finally worked up the courage to join her, Diva would slowly stir awake as soft violet eyes would open, her eyes dull and tired still in her sleepy haze afther sleeping for so long. Alexandria would see a faint hint of confusion in the knight's eyes as they struggled to focus before slowly shifting to her lover as Alexandria would see the faint light burn in those bright violet eyes of Diva's as the ospoden would then grace her love with a warm welcoming smile.

"A-Alexandria.... you're.... you're alright." Diva would say those words with peace as the knights tired body slowly reached up to touch Alexandria's face gently as a faint tears of joy would begin to trickle down her cheeks. "Y-you're safe.."

Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:09 am

Left alone in the holy woman's bedchamber, Alexandra could see her love finally rouse from her eternal slumber. Bright eyes stared into the agent's watery gaze. She could not describe the happiness she felt seeing her lover's eyes no longer hazed over in debilitating lust and rapture. She accepted her knight's hand, pressing it against her cheek as tears began to pour once more.

"Me?" Alexandra replied, "What about you? You had me so worried. I'm sorry. I could not stop that monster. You're safe now. We are in Saint Ezia's chamber. She said you just need to rest to recover from... All of it..."

The ADD agent could only guess that Ezia departed to take care of whatever duties a Saint must perform here. She assumed whatever it was, Diva would understand. As a human, she did not know the details of their relations here in this temple. But, Alexandra did not care about such things. All that mattered was the hand she held and the woman that hand belonged to.

"Are you feeling better? Do you need me to get anything?" Alexandra's heart was pounding inside her chest. She was still glowing from her time with Ezia. The holy saint was nothing she expected. The agent was unsure what to do. She did not want this moment to end. For just a bit, neither had to worry about their duties as an agent or knight. Here, there were no dangerous missions that could lead to their deaths or enslavement. She gave her lover a faint smile and kissed her hand softly. "I love you, Diva. I never wanted anything like this to happen to you."

Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:11 am

There was a soft smile on Diva's face as she woke to her love, seeing Alexandria's face brought a glow with it that felt so warm and inviting. Diva would gently hold her human lovers hand, her wrist twisting to intertwined her fingers with hers as tears of joy would continue to stream down her soft redden cheeks. Diva would smile happily as she felt the warmth of Alexandria's cheeks ageist the back of her hand as well as the kiss that soon followed as Alexandria brough the knights hand to her lips as Diva could only listen to those kind words leave her lovers lips.

"No.." Diva would say softly shaking her head and gently reaching up with her other hand and gently cupped Alexandria's cheek as her still hazy violet eyes peered deeply into Alexandria's own. "I-I... I don't need anything..." Diva said with a gentle voice as she slowly sat up. "All... all that I need is right here..." Diva said softly, a loving whisper that would grace the humans ears as Diva would lean up and guide Alexandria's lips to hers so that both could share a wonderful reuniting kiss before Diva gently pulled Alexandria into bed beside her, Diva holding the kiss as she lovingly captured Alexandria in a warm embrace that only two lovers could ever share as in the moment only the two of them mattered and nothing els.

Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6