View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 7:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Pleasant Embrace (For Alexandria and Diva) 

Post Re: Pleasant Embrace (For Alexandria and Diva)
Oulo was flexible as Desire pushed on that leg to get closer to steal a kiss from the nurse's lips. Breasts mashed over the Ospoden's during the brief embrace. Hardened peaks flicked over each other, causing the hardened nubs to pulse and ache with wondrous delight.

Alexandra leaned back once more, easing the strain on the leg resting on her shoulder and getting a better angle to thrust her hips against her alien partner. Every brush of her slit against Oulo's sent her insides quivering with anticipation. The busty agent's clit was fully erect, every throb of hot blood engorging the little love button sent shudders of rapture up the woman's passage. The light squish of juices joined the chorus of moans and sharp cries. Both women were slick with each other's love nectar.

Hips bucked harder and faster, forcing their netherlips to saw up against the other. Desire's groans grew more panted and heated as sweat glisten her giant swaying breasts. Toes curled as fingernails dragged over the hard floor. Hips shuddered and jolt as her scream joined Oulo's. Hot juices squirt out of her climaxing vagina, soaking over the alien woman's sex and thighs. Every gasping breath was like inhaling heaven. Her cheeks were flushed as the drug in the air continued to arouse and ripen the two beauties.

The agent untangled herself from Oulo and proceeded to climb on top. Her breasts briefly rubbed against the nurse's face as the human suddenly turned around. The alien woman soon found Alexandra's dripping and still quivering sex hovering over her face. Oulo would feel the woman's hands part her thighs once more. Warm breaths soaked into those juicy lips. Alexandra blew a soft breath onto those flush lips before slowly sliding her tongue along them. She ended the lick with a soft kiss and nibble on the alien woman's pearl. Oulo was experiencing what other desires this human being could bring forth.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:53 pm

Anything was possible in the heat of the moment, hitching her leg over the agents shoulder was uncomfortable at first but it only added to the intensity as Desire claimed Oulos lips in a deeply passionate kiss and began to do wild bucks of her hips that came to grace the nurses gentle virgin sex. Desire held Oulo in a tight warm embrace, their breasts mashed together as they shared hot and steam gasping kisses right their on the floor of the once pure chamber.

"OH! AHHH!!!!" Oulo screamed in pure heat once again as their lips broke with a loud satisfying pop. Desire went about changing her position allowing Oulos strained leg to come down off her shoulder so that she could better play with her new partner and continue to buck and hump her hips ageist the nurses excited entrance, rubbing, and grinding their sore and burning clits together in marvelous heat that only spurned on both to go faster and faster. "OH! OHH!! AHHOHHH!!!" Oulo cried as she followed along with her Desire and copied the formed slaved agents lead into the sweet abyss of passion until they both reached the pearly gates of heaven. "OH!!! OH!!! OZATOL!!!! Desire would hear Oulo scream as the stimulated nurse threw her self into the agents embrace, clinging to the crimson haired slave women as her orgasm synced with Desires own as the two would feel each others hips twitch and quiver as they both rode out the smooth bliss of their orgasms together.

Once the steam cleared and the pair stopped moving, Oulo feel into the lovely agents strong and wonderful embrace, panting heavily exhausted, and spent, a true novice at sex as the poor nurse had no idea things were just getting started as Desire would suddenly begin to move once again forcing the cute nurse to yelp in surprise as she suddenly found her her self on her back, Desire untangling her self from the nurses arms only to climb atop her in a manner that Oulo could not fallow or copy, powerless to stop Desires motives as she brushed her breasts over Oulos face, forcing her to deeply inhale more musk before the former slave agents plan became clear and Oulo found her self beneath the heavenly smelling women's quivering sex as she felt the damp moistness of Desires sex drip on her flushed cheeks as it all happened so fast that Oulo could not help but let out a gasping moan as Desire showed her the next step in their game.

"AHHOHHHHEEEE! Ughmm!! UGHMMMM!!!!" Oulo screamed out in heat as Desire leaned down and hastily spread the nurses thighs only to softly kiss the virgin nurses soft delicate sex with a warm inviting breath that forced Oulos hips to buck and jolt before Desire slid her tongue along Oulo's sex before giving Oulos lower lips a soft loving kiss coaxing her to do the same as Desire would draw the shy nurse out of her shell and force her to act on pure primal instinct as she reached up and gripped the agents ass, and thighs, pulling her own head up into the former slaves droll pussy as Oulo began to lick and move her lips ageist the agents delicious trembling sex with very unskilled motions of her lips and tongue, however this was a pure learning opportunity, however It wasn't long afther Desire and Oulo both fell into their hot and steamy sixty nine position did the door to the medical chamber open with a loud and resounding CLICK.

"Oulo... Did you manage to figure out the human's vitals yet?.... uh....AH!! OULO!!!!" A young pink haired women in similarly dressed nursed said as the door to the medical chamber whooshed open only to pause abruptly before once again shouting in a sound of pure surprise to the disarray of the chamber, the scattering of bed sheets, and clothing as the nurse moved into the room. "Ahhh!!! S-SISTHER HEYOE!!! HELP!!! THE HUMAN!!!! THE HUMAN IS OUT OF CONTROL!!!" The pink haired nurse shouted as she quickly moved into the medical chamber, yet to recognize the sweet scent that had already filled the room and began to slip out into the outside hallway.

Diva Krimry The Holy Knight.

Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:51 am

Passion and instinct guided the inexperienced alien woman's lips and tongue. The Ospoden nurse tasted her first human woman. She felt the human's warm and sweaty body weight down on her own. Oulo could not see much but she felt every movement of those soft velvet folds. Thighs twitched and trembled in the alien woman's grasp while hands tightened their grip on the Ospoden's ass.

Desire's long licks began to linger over the alien's love button. Lips sealed around it. Her tongue flickered across the trapped bundle of nerves. Teeth nibbled to add small bits of discomfort among the intense pleasures. The human loved how this pure woman trembled beneath her. No matter how much Oulo's hips jolt and bucked, the human's tongue never lost track of its target. The tip traced that slit once more only to slide in deeper and deeper. The warm muscle moved and writhed in various directions as if forming shapes inside those tightening inner walls.

Dull eyes fluttered as Alexandra let forth a muffled groan. The sounds of pleasure hummed and vibrated along the alien woman's inner folds. Nails lightly dragged along Oulo's shapely rear. The enthralled agent thought she heard someone else besides them. But, she did not care. It all felt too good. Another deep breath filled her lungs with the stench of the potent drug and the lovely aroma of her new partner.

The pink haired alien saw something she never expected to see within this holy chamber. There were cries of alarm and calls for help as the alien entered. Neither Oulo nor the human woman seemed to pay the newcomer any mind at all. The alien nurse saw Oulo holding onto the human much like the human was holding the naked nurse. Luscious and naked forms pressed and rubbed against one another. Their skin glistened under the bright lights. The smell of sex and something else was in the air. It smelled sweet and every breath would try to poison this newcomer's inhibitions like it did Oulo's.

Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:01 pm

The pink haired ospoden rushed into the chamber afther her initial stun of witnessing her sister Oulo on the floor under the human, while the human was seemingly lifting her sisters lower half up and devouring her with soft and hungry sounds. The nurse had no idea what was happening, however her imagination ran wild with fear as she ran in, throwing her self into Alexandria, throwing the human women back and off her sister. "GET OFF OULO!!!!" The pink haired women screamed, throwing Alexandria off her sister as the human would merely fall safely to the floor, on her back above Oulo as the new comer quickly moved to check on her down sister, yet to recognize the sweet scent in the air, or the soon to be contaminated hall way.

"OULO!! OULO!!!!! CAN YOU HEAR ME!!!" The pink haired ospoden said frantically, checking her sister Oulo who seemed stunned and dazed. Oulo was panting heavily as she writhed on the floor before the pink haired nurse moved to lift her sister, propping Oulo up as she felt the heat emanating from her sisters soft naked body. "Dont worry! Help is coming... HELP!!!! HEYOE!!!! ATHENA!!! ANYONE!!!! PLEASE HU-RHMUHM!!!!" The nurse screamed for help before suddenly her cries where cut abruptly short as Oulo with out any warning rose up and captured her sisters lips with her own as Oulo shifted and rolled in her pink haired sisters lap as she pushed gently and managed to knock her off balance while the pink haired nurse struggled to push Oulo away. "Cyrn.... H-help us.... AH.... i-its so hot..." Oulo gasped as she broke her kiss with her sister Cyrn, straddled atop her before returning to deeply kissing her while she was down Desires contagious scent spiked libido claimed yet another victim as the pink haired nurse Cyrn was already begin to feel the effects and with the door to the humans chamber now open who knew how far the scent would travel.

Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:05 pm

"H-Huh? Ahhnn!" The human woman was grabbed from behind and yanked right off of Oulo. The busty agent fell onto the hard floor with a soft smack. Mountainous globes bounced and sloshed on top of the woman's impressive chest as she shook her head slightly. Alexandra was still feeling hot. Every breath was heaven to her lungs and the rest of her body as she found herself on her back, staring at the bright lights of the ceiling. What happened? She was having fun with her new friend and now she was on the cold floor with no one.

"Nngh... What h-happened... I... Oh..." Eyes widened at the sight of Oulo pushed the other alien woman down to the floor. Being roughly pushed out of the action brought a glimmer of clarity back to the agent's foggy eyes. But, the sight of those alien lips mashing over each other made Desire coo softly. Her body tingled all over as each breath of her own scent eroded her thoughts. Thighs trembled as her own hands were playing against her. One hand was already stroking her moist petals while the other was cupping and squeezing a tit.

Watching the young Ospoden woman use what she learned on the other made Desire smile. The voice of reason was smothered as the enthralled agent now knew that there was another woman seeking pleasure. The busty redhead crawled towards the two alien women. She gently guided them to sit up but did not break Oulo's embrace. Cyrn would feel the human woman behind her. Hands would begin at the shoulders, pulling down those white robes before moving to undo the Ospoden's armor. Those giant globes pressed against the woman's exposed back. Rock hard nipples dragged up and down Cyrn's back as fingers dug into the alien's shoulders. Desire leaned in closer behind the trapped woman. Lips nibbled along the pink haired woman's neck and shoulder.

The massage stopped as hands drifted downwards. They slid under the Ospoden's armpits and down the woman's sides before sliding forward and stroking both breasts. "Mm... So beautiful," Desire purred into Cyrn's ear, "Just relax and breathe. Doesn't this feel good? Master will love to make you feel good too." Desire continued to press into the woman's back, sliding her pulsing breasts up and down her new partner's back.

After several heated moments, Oulo would feel the human's hands come to her head. Desire would gently guide the nurse to break the kiss and sit her up to kiss the human once more. Sitting up, their breasts would mash against one another around Cyrn's head, smothering the alien woman in their alluring cleavage.

Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:41 pm

All sense of reason vanished the moment Oulo's lips sealed with Cyrns own as the pink haired nurses loving sister had already forced her to the floor beneath her in a deeply passionate kiss. Oulo held her sisters wrists to teh floor as the unprepared ospoden nurse struggled at first, Cyrn doing her damnedest to escape but a combination of fear, surpise, and desire to not hurt her sisters quelled most resistance forcing her to sharply inhale between open mouth kisses as she felt Oulos tongue lash between their joined lips, coiling and wriggling with her own forcing Cyrn's cheeks to flush a deep shape of crimson before her body began to relax and fall into the pleasure..... by then it was already to late.

Oulo was in the pure white hot flames of heat, her body was so hot, her sex drolling with desire, her breasts swollen for need, she was acting on pure instinct alone as she deeply and wanting made-out with her orderly sister Cyrn right their on the cold hard floor of the once pristine medical chamber. Neither seemed to notice or care that the human was already back on her hands and knees, sensually crawling twords them as Oulo personally saw to the pleasure of her sister before with a gentle tap Oulo was coaxed to rise up off the overwhelmed Sister Cyrn, breaking that hot warming kiss in the process as Alexandria guided Cyrn to sit up between them, the poor young ospoden panting heavily with a cute dazed look on her face. "O-Oulo.... w-wha.." Cyrn whispered softly, at the mercy of both the human, feeling Alexandria's warmth behind her.

Cyrn didnt make a move to stop them as Oulo kept her sister distracted with soft gentle kisses, and licks, loving and praising the pink long haired nurse with her own wants and desires while Alexandria went on stripping her new playmate of her pure pute robes and silver shined ceremonial armor. Oulo helping the process go by faster, however Alexandria did most of the work as she eventually left discarded bunches of clothing on the floor between them as Cyrn rested ageist Alexandria's chest clad in nothing els but what resembled black panties, and similar stockings, the ospodens nurses breasts completely bare and undefended for what Alexandria was slowly working twords by nibbling the girls neck and shoulder as Oulo returned to Cyrns plump aroused lips.

"Mgh!" Cyrn softly murmured out as she soon felt the human women's hands slide south, coming up from under her armpits to grope her breasts from behind before craning her head gently to the side Alexandria whispered and purred into her ear. "...Cyrn.... you were.... always beautiful..." Oulo agreed, gracing her sister with a warm smile that only added to the charm of her own blushing red cheeks as the dark haired nurse instinctively reached lower and began to gently stroke Cyrn's covered sex through her moist "panties". Cyrn moaned softly, her hands clenching int fists as she arched in Alexandria's lap, jutting her chest out into the human women's hands before afther moments of teasing Cyrn found her self being sat up before soft pillows came to press ageist her warm flush cheek as Oulo in the moment moved with the human and came to press her breaths up ageist Cyrns other cheek as both Oulo and Alexandria mashed the the pink haired nurses head between two warm and heavenly soft places as Oulo meanwhile found her lips returning to Alexandria's own, the pair once more sharing a deep loving kiss as Cyrn was blessed with a full smothering dose of scent directly from the source.

Meanwhile outside in the hall way the trio would be blissfully unaware of another nurse with long blond hair came across their union moments afther Cyrn screamed, witnessing the way the two crowded around Cyrn as the effect of the scent instantly hit the newcomer however through sheer force of will managed to slam her fist on a panel by the door and with a sudden swoosh closed off the medical chamber from the outside, the exit to the chamber now barred by a single air tight glass-steel door.

Cyrn

Last edited by Diva on Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:46 am

Cyrn's resistance melted away before the heated embrace of the two beautiful women. "Mhm..." Desire was already growing very fond of Oulo's progress. The alien woman knew just what to do to bring this new girl into their fold. The human's lust hazed mind could only think about how pleased her Master would be when she brings him these new slaves. Perhaps he will fuck her again and flood her senses with his wonderful musk. The thought sent shudders up and down her spine as she moaned into another deep kiss.

None were aware that another nurse had arrived to the scene. The blond Ospoden woman was greeted with a sweet aroma and a flood of heat. Was this room always this warm? What was Oulo doing? What was she and that human doing to Cyrn? Why was her body feeling this way? The woman struggled but managed to slam her fist on the control panel for the doors. The door slammed shut right in front of the blonde nurse. When did she get so close to the doorway? If she had taken just one more step she could have been...

"Huh?" Alexandra blinked and looked to see the door had just sealed shut. The agent did not appear to be alarmed. She gave a sultry smile as she felt Oulo nibbling on her neck. That alien woman did not know what she was missing. Desire smirked and turned her attention to the pink haired woman. A hand groped and squeezed the Ospoden's modest breast while the other gently guided the alien woman's lips to her own.

The newcomer was spared from further exposure to the strange scent. But, she could see clearly through the glass-steel. Desire guided the two alien women to pleasure one another as she joined in on this three-way. Cyrn would find herself on her back with this human woman grinding against her face with that dripping wet slit while Oulo began pulling aside the nurse's remaining undergarment. Alexandra's hips would sway as hands cupped her huge mountainous tits. She squeezed and molded them as she gave another smile towards her audience of one beyond the door.

Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:48 am

It all happened so fast as the blond nurse outside the glass manged to control her senses just enough to slam her fist down on the panel beside the door and seal it shut, however not before taking in a deep breath of that sweet scented musk that instantly took hold of her body forcing her to stagger back to the edge of the hall way, putting her back to the wall as she slide down to the floor slowly, her eyes all the while directly staring at the trio making love in the now seal room.

Desire would take notice of the blond newcomer behind the door watching, the blond ospodens chest rapidly beginning to raise and fall as she panted heavily watching the display of the human women teaching her sisters the primal acts of love making. There was no sound heard either way, however they could see each other clearly, the blond ospoden watched as Oulo would join lips with Cyrn, before transitioning to the human, then the human to Cyrn, a constant dace of passion as it didn't take long for Desire to see the nurse on the other side of the door growing restless. Desire guiding the pair futher along the path of pleasure as Desire would eventually spot the blond Ospodesn own hands wandering along her own body, along her robes, and armor as the more she watched the more her heat began to grow the more excited she became as eventually the blond ospoden was seen crawling to her knees and lifting up the hem of her own robes as she began stroking and teasing her self right there in the hall way as she watched Desire guide Cyrn and Oulo into the new position.

Cyrn was on soon resting on her back, Desire straddling atop her cute flushed face as she eagerly licking and ran her mouth along Desires sex from below, wantingly licking up and kissing the human women's nether while the dark haired Oulo was busy spreading Cyrns legs. The pleasure drunk ospoden was seen tugging her sisters moist "panties" down her trembling thighs before moving into a position to scissor with the pink haired nurse and join Desire in another wonderful kiss. "Ah! D-dont stop! AH!' Oulo cooed softly to Desire, gently reachin up to grope the human womens breasts softl before drawing Desire in for a renewed hot and steamy open mouth kiss. The vision beyond the glass began to grow foggy the hotter things inside the small medical chamber got until eventually the sight of the blond nurse masturbating out side the door was hardly visible for Desire to see and the faint silhouette of movement was seen shuffling around the outside of the door.

Heyoe

Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:55 am

Desire gave the blonde alien woman a sly smirk. Through the thick glass, she saw the poor girl struggling with these new wants and sensations. It was not long before the nurse's own hands began to explore this new found curiosity. The two could only admire each other for so long before the sealed door fogged over from the passionate heat.

That was not the only reason that Desire had to look away though. Oulo turned the human's attention back towards herself as hot lips once more. Cyrn was licking away at the agent's quivering depths like if she were a piece of candy. Every drag of that moist tongue sent shivers up and down the woman's spine. Desire's hands left her chest and began roaming up and down Oulo's back and sides. Their bodies pressed against one another, breasts mashing and molding over each other as hardened peaks danced. "Ohhh... Yesss..." Desire cooed as she felt her new partner grab and squeeze a handful of luscious tit.

Their lips met over and over again. The alien woman was learning quickly, allowing instinct to guide them to what made them feel good. Desire's tongue dueled with Oulo's. She rubbed against the wet muscle and wrapped around it as she sucked on that deeper kiss. The air was saturated with the stench of sex, sweat, and that strangely sweet musk that came from this human's body. Though the sealed door ensured no one else would get caught in this mess, it meant the three women were left to their own devices. Every breath sent a wealth of pleasure through Alexandra's lungs, she gasped for breath between each kiss. Hips ground against Cyrn's eager lips and tongue.

Hips began to tense and tremble as the agent gasped breathlessly. "Ooohh... So... So close... Don't stop! I need so bad!" She cried out as hands clung to Oulo. Her own sexual nectar would soak over the other Ospoden's face and mouth as the agent experienced a wondrous orgasm at the hands of these two lovely nurses.

Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:08 pm

Pure animal instinct and Desires lust was the only guide the two ospoden females had to fallow in what was already the most sexually confusing and intense experiences of their lives as fine and proper women of their refined society that praised discipline, decorum and honor above all els. It was nearly unheard of for individuals to engage in such intimacies in such a open place such as the medical bay where numerous others rested or worked, it was even more unheard of for three females to do so, and even stranger then that was a gathering of individuals to join together into what was quiet literally three way between a human stranger, and two healers of the grand order of knights that made up the non-combative but most respected sects of the holy order. The forbidden scene would have caused any proper ospoden in their right mind to recoil in surprise, just as Cyrn and Oulo once did, however once breath of that sweet scent sent them spiraling far away from what was even considered their right minds as the two couldn't help them self's in such a strange and rare situation that left then yearning for everything the human women's body had to offer, even the sight of their blond hair sister and the shuffling silhouette's outside the fog over glass door be came a distant thought.

"UHm! Ahgme!" the cute black haired ospoden softly squeaked between loving kisses and humps of her trembling hips. Oulo in her heat scissored with Cyrn, her pink haired sister of the order who currently busy pleasuring Desire's sex with her needing lips, sharp licks, and faint moans escaped from below as Oulo refused to give Desire's lips a rest from their long held kiss as she egarly dueled the humans tongue with her own in a desperate battle that Desire eventually won being far more experienced in the art of pleasure then her dark haired competitor, however Oulo and Cyrn both had the vigor of two virgins budding for the first time as the hot and bothered nurse merely panted hot rapid breath and instant charge back into the flames of passion and renewed another kiss, deeper, harder, and more passionate then before as Oulo squeezed one of Desire's massive orbs, while Oulo's free hand came to rest on the human women's back, drawing her into a warm embrace, all the while Oluo's hips jolted, bucked, and humped her sex ageist Cyrn own, spiking their pleasure further and further until finally Oulp broke the kiss with desire and let out a high pitched moan of delight while a similar sound rang out from Cyrn below.

The sound was beautiful, each moaning in a breathless cry of passion as the trio each reached an orgasm together, synchronizing in a beautiful sensation of pleasure that left all three reeling from their release as Oulo clung to Desire as if the human women was her only anchor to this world, Cryn however was reward with a sweet taste of Desires nectar pouring over her face and mouth as she kept up her pleasure and gasp of want, continuing to tease Desires bare exposed sex again and again before suddenly the fogged over glass door behind Desire suddenly whooshed open exposing the scene and worse the scent to those waiting outside.

-------

The only barrier separating Desires curse scent was now opened and instantly the warmth escaped out into the hallway, the scent spreading along the air to claim its next victim to add to the harem slaves enthralled by its musk, however unlike before this time when the doors opened the Goro's musk would have no vulnerable nurse to take or unsuspecting crew hand to infect as the musk would merely pass the threshold of the medical chamber and collide with the featureless face plates of several ospoden knights clad in blacken sealed suits of armor who each stud around the door way to the medical chamber in what appeared as a defensive phalanx formation with large staff like spears that ended in a two prong tip, electro staffs more likely as the knights angled their weapons at the trio who were more then likely to busy in the thrones of their love making to even notice their new audience.

The knights seemed to stay in their formation, guarding the door encase of the worst possible scenario as the small battalion glared directly at the scene as it unfolded before them. Their features hidden by the sturdy helmets that kept them safe from the musk as they stud unnerving until finally a voice shouted out forcing the knights to stand in attention.

"At ease.." A commanding voice said over the group as the knights parted to allow a tall figure to pass their ranks as a knight clad in silver and blue armor, a cloak, and a helmet carved to resemble a alien beasts face with a mane stepped out from behind the phalanx and into view for the first time. "We have nothing to fear....." A distorted feminine voice said from behind the lion carve helmet as the knight calmly approached Desire from behind and with a out stretched palm ran it gently over the human women's sholder and finally her cheek as Oulo blushed faintly and glared up with a smile as that smile would be the last think Desire saw before their was a rush of warmth fallowed by the soothing embrace of slumber that fallowed.

Desire would awake sometime later in a new and pristine white marble bed chamber. The chamber was much larger and extravagant then the medical chamber she was once when she woke in previously as the room not only housed a large pillow soft king sized bed she still rested naked atop but also held what appeared to be a pool sized bath on the far left side of the chamber just behind a pair of partions, while on the right hand side held what seemed like a small sitting lounge, while directly ahead was a set of large double doors that likely lead to another chamber beyond, however even more noticeable then all the finery and majesty of the chamber she found her self in as the human women would soon find laying beside her breathing softly under the while fine silk sheet was none other then her once missing partner Diva who slept soundly beside her.

Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:34 am

"Aaahhhnnn!" Hips bucked and ground against Cyrn's face as the molten heat that boiled within the agent surged up through Alexandra's very soul. Her sharp cries were cut off by Oulo's lips as they kissed over and over again. The luscious orb in the Ospoden's hand pulsed with hot blood while every hard squeeze made the Russian woman moan out in delight. Their rapid breaths filled them with more and more doses of the sweet aroma that saturated the chamber. Everything felt so wonderful. Breathing felt good. These two beautiful alien women felt divine against her own aching body. This was heaven. All the agent had to do was breathe and melt into this wondrous orgy of bliss.

A gasp left Alexandra's lips though this was not of pleasure but of shock. The agent felt cool metal on her shoulder that slowly moved to stroke her cheek. None had noticed the doors had opened once more and an armored knight had approached the trio. Heat washed over her thoughts or what little remained and the world fell into darkness. The last thing Alexandra's glassy eyes saw was Oulo's smile.

"Uhhnnn..." Alexandra would come to in a new environment. She was unaware of how long she had been unconscious. Her eyes opened a bit wider when memories of the heated moments she had with the Ospoden women. She sat up quickly and looked around. Arms hugged around her chest, holding the soft sheets close. This place looked more like a bedroom for royalty than a med bay. It was certainly more lavish than anything the agent herself had the pleasure of staying in. This place even had a pool sized bath.

The agent took a slow breath. The clean air felt empty to her but, it was not too bad yet. Her recent 'fix' was keeping the withdrawal effects at bay. The busty agent was surprised she was not in a cell after what she did in their med bay. But, that surprise paled when she noticed the warmth of another body with her. "D-Diva?" she gasped. Fingers gripped the sheets tighter before one hand dared to reach out to the sleeping beauty. The agent hesitated, afraid that doing anything would harm her partner. But, she eventually stroked the knight's raspberry blond hair. Tears wet the human woman's cheeks. "I'm so glad you are alright."

Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:03 pm

The chamber Alexandria found her self waking up in was a far cry from the med bay she was once trapped inside, it was large, clean, and lavish, silk red curtains and tapestry hung from the walls, ivory pillars, and marble floors, glistened the chamber fit for royalty as Alexandria would discover she was surrounded by numerous treasures, artifacts, and decorations that only displayed the pure majesty of the room she was in and the wealth of who owned it, however even being surrounded by such exquisite pieces Alexandria would eventually discover the most precious treasure of all sleeping under the white sheets soundly beside her, the holy knight Diva Krimry.

Diva didn't seem to stir as Alexandria disturb her, she seemed to continue to sleep soundly even as the human women reached out and stroked the knights soft raspberry blond hair clear of her closed eyes. Alexandria would only notice a reaction when the tears in her eyes began to pour down her warm flushed cheeks as Diva in her sleep faintly grimaced as if sensing the agents emotional sorrow, however she never seemed to wake from her deep sleep as Alexandria would have her moment reuniting with Diva before she would hear a faint feminine voice call out to her.

"As glad as you are. I'm sure that my sister more thankful your safe and that she protected you." A soft feminine voice said, the source coming from the direction of the large pool sized bath as a moment later Alexandria would be graced by the sight of a a fair skinned women with long golden blond hair raising up out of the steaming water and slowly stepping out afther taking a near by towel and loosely wrap it around her self to kept a sense of modesty. "Diva is perfectly safe, she merely needs time to rest afther her.... endeavors... please be at ease." The women said with a warm smile as she gently held the towel to her modest chest.

Last edited by Diva on Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:23 am

"Ah!" Alexandra jumped upon hearing the soft voice coming from the pool. Another Ospoden was in the chamber with them. A hand clutched the silk sheet and pulled it close to the agent's chest for her own sense of modesty. The golden haired alien woman stepped out of the pool wearing nothing but a towel. There did not look to be a single flaw or blemish on this Ospoden's lovely form.

The ADD agent was reassured that Diva was safe and only needed rest. That brought some relief but panic welled up inside the Russian woman soon after. "At ease? You know what I have done?" Alexandra stated, "I should not be here. I should be locked away, quarantined. I am not safe to be around. Diva is not safe, you are not safe..."

She remembered what she did to that alien nurse that only wanted to help her. She gripped the sheets tighter. Alexandra shut her eyes, afraid to even move in this situation. She would have fled if it were not for the fact she was naked under the bedsheets. Every breath was a cruel reminder of what it felt like not smelling that alluring stench. She was ok for now, having received countless doses in the med bay. But, she had no idea how long that would last her. Eventually, the pain would come and she would lose herself just like before.

"Please... Just lock me away... It will keep her safe."

Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:35 pm

It wasn't uncommon for other beings of this vast and wide galaxy to be left utterly awe struct by such beauty and grace as the golden blond haired ospoden women that came from almost out of no where, in little more then a towel as Alexandria already noted the slight of flawless fair skin, piercing blue eyes, and long golden blond hair that flowed down the women's back as she came slowly stepping from the hot spring like bath at the edge of the chamber.

"Oh! I apologize... I didnt mean to startle you." The women said with a polite nod, her eyes watching Alexandria's movements and reaction to the surprise before she casually stepped from the wet spring holding the towel she used to cover her self with, wrapping it around her modest chest and body before using another towel to gently pat her soft and angelic looking skin dry of any moister as she soon looked to Alexandria who was nervously clutching the sheet to her chest and smiled, going to speak before she was taken back by the humans sudden sense of fear, anger, and overall nervousness in her voice, the sound of witch forced her to frown as she glared to Alexandria.

The beautiful Ospoden didn't speak nor did she look away as Alexandria cried out her words of despair, and self loathing, she merely listened and glared at Alexandria with a kind and sympathetic gaze that would not only be calming but soothing as the emotionally wounded agent spilled out a fraction of her pent up feelings for the saint to see and appraise for her self. It was sad, and the ospoden felt her own heart ache at the sense of Alexandria's pain. It was enough to cause tears to well up in her own eyes as she witnessed Alexandria's pain, hurt by the thought of harming someone so dear to her, her voice told the ospoden all that she need to know yet even when Alexandria would have been expecting a reply, she didn't get one, at least not a verbal reply immediately as Alexandria would soon see the blond Ospoden women drop the towel she was using to dry her self with, now left clad in the damp towel she wrapped around her body, as she reached up to her chest and closed her soft eyes, frowning sadly before she glared at Alexandria almost struggling to hold back tears of her own.

"No.... please don't say that miss Alexandria..." The ospoden women said with much emotion in her own voice as she took a few step forward twords Alexandria. " I... we... know what you have done.... The ospodened said as she stepped closer, now at her edge of the bed. "Diva... she knew the risks..." She said to Alexandria as she came closer as she crawled onto the bed with Alexandria before the agent would find the ospoden on her knees in front of her, bright blue eyes peering into her own as she frowned sadly. "And we dont care....." The ospoden said, her face struggling to hold back tears of her own as Alexandria would soon feel the ospoden pull her into a warm and loving hug as the ospodens hands came to gently stroke the back of Alexandria's head gently, fingers stroking through her silky red hair. "We don't care.... locking you away.... is not our way.... it is not what Diva risked her life for....." The ospoden said soothingly, holding Alexandria all the while. "Diva did it for you..... and if my sister did it for you.... then I will risk my self for you too.... and so would any of the seven hundred knights on this vessel." She smiled as she loosened the hug and leaned back from Alexandria so she could see the humans face. Alexandria might notice at some points the women lost the towel, leaving her as naked as she was, the ospoden royal didnt seem to mind however that was hardly on anyone's mind at this moment as the ospoden graced her with a warm smile and gently took Alexandria's hand into her own as she sat on the bed across from her. "Oh! please forgive me.... I forgot to formally introduce my self.... I'm Saint Ezia Melrose... Its a pleasure to finally meet you." Ezia said with a kind smile before she gently wiped away some tears from Alexandria's pretty face.

Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:52 am

Much like the nurse from before, this Ospoden woman did not heed Alexandra's warning. Her eyes shut, the agent could only hear the woman's voice and the soft wet footsteps approaching her. "Please, just stay away..." the human woman whimpered. But, she felt the extra weight climb onto the bed. Hands clutched the bed sheets as she pressed back against the headboard of the bed. Short of leaving of the bed, there was no place for Alexandra to run or hide.

The busty agent's body jolt a bit upon feeling the gentle touch of the Ospoden. She was pulled closer. Arms wrapped gently around her as the human woman was hugged. Ezia could feel this woman trembling. There was only a bedsheet between their naked forms. Slowly, the woman's grip on the bedsheet loosened and arms gently wrapped around the other woman. Her well endowed chest smothered over Ezia's as her head buried into the Ospoden's shoulder. The floodgates broke then as the agent began sobbing.

Alexandra did not know how long she cried. Only when it seemed the agent had cried her tears did the hug loosen. Blue eyes fluttered open as the bedsheet fell away, revealing the human's own exposed form. She squeezed the hand that was still being held while her tears were wiped away. "A-Alexandra... Alexandra Losev," the agent replied, "Thank you for saving us. I... I did not know if we would ever be free. I... I guess I am still not in a way. You must have seen what I have done to those other women. Not even your knights are immune to the scent I produce. Without the ship's security precautions, I could have influenced the entire crew."

Her heart was still racing. She was fine for now but she knew it was only a matter of time before her body yearned to smell that stench once more. "The ADD had a serum to help fight it off," the agent added, "But, Mast... U-Um... G-Goro mentioned changing me further. I am not sure if the serum would work even if I did have it. Eventually, I will start suffering withdrawals and I will not be able to stop myself. Anyone who is near me is in danger then. Please Saint Melrose, it is the only way to protect Diva and the others. You have to put me in quarantine."

Alexandra squeezed the hand that held her own. Her other hand fumbled with the discarded bedsheet. Her long duration as a sex slave made her nervous when she is not performing her duties. She did not know what to do with her hands as she sat with this beautiful woman.

Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next