View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 6:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Pleasant Embrace (For Alexandria and Diva) 

Post Re: Pleasant Embrace (For Alexandria and Diva)
It didnt matter how much Alexandra warned her, Ezia already made up her mind, the human was no threat to her, Diva, her knights, or the ship. Alexandria was simply a scared and horribly hurt soul that needed love and mending and nothing, not even Alexandria's self loathing and despair was going to stop her as she crawled atop the bed and wrapped her arms around Alexandria in a warm and loving hug. Despite what Alexandria expected, Ezia would never raise a hand ageist her, never harm her, and never allow her to be harmed so long as she could provide protect to the best of her ability as Ezia in the moment pulled Alexandria into her arms, cupped the back of the scared human women's head stroked the back of her silky soft hair, Ezia allowing her to bury her emotions into her shoulder until she was ready to loosen the embrace.

Ezia faintly smiled as Alexandra pulled away, holding the women's had as she stayed there by her side, not showing any sigh of pause or concern for their modesty. "Its a pleasure Alexandra." Ezia nodded in return with a calm and soothing tone. "No need to be thankful, the order of the heart only did what needed to be done. you..." Ezia said with a smile, holding Alexandra's hand all the while, listening to the human speak, her words again forcing her to frown. "No.... you are liberated..." Ezia said as she tightly held Alexandra's hand. "Diva saved you.... the order rescued you both.... and the clerics who were with you.... they are safe and hold no ill feelings." Ezia said kindly. "your too hard on your self." Ezia spoke as she leaned in to gently wipe a tear from her eye.

"I will do no such thing..." Ezia said dryly. "My sister would never forgive me if I allowed that to happen, besides if what your saying is in deed truth... then you have little to fear." Ezia said with a soft warm smile as she again reached up to gently stoke Alexandra's shoulder while griping her hand. "This chamber, your safe here, the only souls are you, Diva, and my self. " Ezia said soothingly in a effort to put Alexandra at ease, waving her free hand at the surrounding room. " I know the risk, and I am willing to take it, for you Alexandra." Ezia smiled before she eased off on Alexandra. "You have nothing to fear, your are safe, the demon wont harm you.... I wont let it, we wont let it... Now.... tell me, you said there was a serum?" Ezia said soothingly before she glared down at Alexandra's fumbling hands before taking them again into her own. "I am here and I will help you with whatever you desire."

Diva Krimry The Holy Knight.

Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:46 am

The busty redhead felt like she was a ticking timebomb. But, Ezia was not discouraged. Her hands taken once more, Alexandra squeezed them gently. "The ADD synthesized it. It usually last anywhere from two to four hours. It kept the withdrawal symptoms down. Without it, it just comes right back. It does not do anything about the scene I produce when stimulated. My suit is sealed so it usually was not a danger out on the field."

The agent took a slow breath. Her endowed chest rose and fell slowly as her thumbs stroked over the hands that held hers. Her gaze was lowered, looking at the hands as she spoke. "What serum I had with me was taken along with my suit. My suit is most likely destroyed and the serum was taken. Mas- Nngh... G-Goro said something about the scent being changed. Said the serum would not work anymore. I-I do not know if it is true. But, it does not matter in this case. I have no serum and I do not know how much longer I have before the pain comes back."

Alexandra did not know many details about the Ospoden and the structure of their orders. Ezia sounded rather important and this lavish chamber only added strength to that assumptions. The ADD could not cure her completely of Goro's influence. But, maybe the Ospoden had technology that humans did not have. "I do not know how far the nurses were in scanning my vitals. If your order has any methods to help with my condition, I am willing to try. I'll... I'll do anything."

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:38 pm

Ezia was an ospoden saint, a proud example of the holy order's and a devote follower of Ozatol the Great Uniter, she could not afford to be discouraged by something as little as a potential threat to her own life, even if she was royalty or a religious leader that captivated the hearts and minds of millions.... even billions. The gesture expressed just how brave and honorable the Ospoden were in the face of such injustices as Ezia took Alexandra by the hands showed her undivided attention and listened, listened to her explain that her leaders, the ADD had methods to help her and that their concept of a "cure", a serum that quelled her symptom was used to keep her clear of mind for a few hours before needing another dose... as well as a suit that contain the spread of the scent that seemed to cause others to lose their self control... and worse.... the demon... this Goro learned of this serum and changed Alexandra in away that nullified its use.... as well as destroying the suit Alexandra used to contain the scent.

It was all very alarming, yet the expression on Ezia's face was not suprise, fear, or even rage, it was something more meaningful then that as the saint frowned with a saddened look on her face as Ezia nodded as Alexandra explained, expression that she understood to the best of her ability, not being a scientist she had a vague grasp of the concept, however Alexandra might notice that Ezia's beautiful blue eyes seemed to wander downward, Ezia seeming to look at Alexandra's chest currently hidden behind the thin white sheet before the ospoden saint flicked her eyes back to Alexandra's own and frowned with a sadden look in her eyes. ".... you poor thing... That creature is not your master....." Ezia said softly in light protest of Alexandra's slip of agin refering to Goro as her "master" before she loosened her gentle grip on Alexandra's hand and leaned in to gently give the busty human women a warm loving hug, embracing her tenderly. "All of that....the demon..... this Goro... he did that.....all of that..... to you..... I couldn't imagine..... going through such a terrible thing..... the fear you must feel each waking second must be unbearable..." Ezia said softly, emotion in her voice as she was struggling to hold back her own sadness. "The idea of losing your sense of self to something out of your control and effect those around you...... to cope with such a thing...." Ezia said softly, her voice cracking as tears began to roll down her cheeks with Alexandra's own. "Your soul must be strong to not have broken fallen to such despair.... I'm sorry..... I'm so sorry we did not find you sooner..." Ezia's embrace tightened, not uncomfortably so, but enough that Ezia's own chest was pressed agiest Alexandra's own, their heat beats alternating soft bumps and thrums before Ezia eased off and leaned back in front of Alexandra and gave the human and faint smile before wipe some of her own tears away. "I promise.... I will do anything in my power to help you miss Alexandra...but..." Ezia soon frowned. "but...the clerics did not get far before you and.... they..." Ezia said with a gentle shake of her head blushing slightly before returning her eyes to Alexandra's own. "Until we know more I am afraid we can do little to help cleanse you of that demons corruption.... " Ezia explained before taking Alexandra's hands into her own again. "However.... until then.... I will personally see that you are cared for.... and assist you in anything you may need.... so Tell me.... when you feel these.... symptoms.... how do you feel?" Ezia asked curiously before she looked to the bed beside Alexandra, looking the Diva who was in a deep sleep beside her.

Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:34 am

The first warm embrace early on had left no hands to hold the sheet. With both hands taken, there was nothing to stop the soft fabric from slowly sliding down that well endowed chest. Soon, the sheet fell away. Alexandra's naked body was contrasted with Ezia's own nude form. The agent noticed Ezia's gaze. Heat flushed her cheeks but she did not let go of the hands that held her. The saint saw how truly blessed this human was. Large mountainous globes rose and fell with her slow deep breaths. Semi erect nipples stood out from large disc shaped areola.

Ezia embraced the agent warmly once more. Without the towel and sheet, the Ospoden woman felt her own breasts be smothered by Alexandra's. She felt the slightly sped up pulse of the human woman's heartbeat through the luscious melons. Squeezing tighter only caused those breasts to rub tenderly against one another. Alexandra's nipples poked into Ezia's soft breasts. She blinked back tears and soon the two were separate again.

Ezia was not the only one to blush at the mention of the clerics and Alexandra's heated encounter with them. She was unsure what to think of the Ospoden. They seemed like holy knights with strict rules and regulations. But, Diva was more than open with her sexuality. Was Diva an exception? The clerics were apprehensive of such things until the scent overwhelmed them. It was hard not to notice how Ezia's eyes would wander over the agent's naked body. She had no clue that the holy saint and her knight both had been affected by outside influences in the past.

"It... It comes quickly," Alexandra said, "My entire body would begin to ache and eventually be wracked with agony. Inhaling this clean air would aggravate my lungs as if I were inhaling razor blades. It hits hard, it hits fast and it only gets worse the longer I try to resist. It is uncomfortable breathing like this but I think I am fine for now. I am not in any pain. I do not know how much longer I have though. Without a cure, the only thing that will end the symptoms is to inhale the scent. Either from my body or Goro's. He knows I can't resist him. He knows I would do anything to have it again. I know it is horrible but I can't stop."

Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:20 pm

If there was any embarrassment or shame in the blond ospoden women's voice or mannerism's then she didn't seem to show it as she merely held Alexandra's hand and continued to grace the human women with her kindest smile, however Ezia's smile didnt last as she slowly frowned as Alexandria explained her condition and its horrible effect on her body and mind. "Quickly?....whenever you breath?...... That..... that is appalling...." Ezia said with a sadden look as her her eyes shifted from her sister Diva who was still laying fast asleep in the sheets beside Alexandra as the ospodens bright sapphire blue eyes meet her own before the agent would sense Ezia's grip on her hand tighten slightly. "You alone endured that terrible burden?...." Ezia said with emotion in her voice as she looked deeply into Alexandria's eyes. "I could not imagine..... the pain.... the pain you must endure everyday...." Ezia said softly as she slowly leaned in for a new embrace, wrapping her arms around the human women, not seeming to worry, or care that they both were naked, or the way Alexandria's mountainous breasts smothered her own or how this might look to anyone that might be blessed enough to witness them together in such a state.

"Alexandria..... I'm sorry you had to endure such hardships alone...." Ezia said agin as she eased up off of Alexandra and again as she smiled reassuringly. "Its ok.... in this chamber only you.... Diva and I are present...... this chamber is sealed.... so if you begin to feel.... "strained"... please do not force your self to suffer on our account..." Ezia agin smiled before she gently reached out to place a hand on Alexandria knee, not in a sexual manner, but seemingly more as a friend as she retained her eye contact with Alexandria all the while. "You mentioned a serum.... and it no longer works..... was there other ways the demon manged to clear your mind?" Ezia asked before her eyes shifted slightly, seeming to focus on Alexandria's chest. ".... Also.... this might be to.... forth coming.... but?..... are all humans so?.... blessed?" Ezia asked, blushing slightly at her own question. "Forgive me.... I dont meet many humans.... I only know what my sister Diva as told me......well... about you." Ezia admitted.

Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:56 am

Ezia seemed to have got the general idea about Alexandra's condition. She shook her head on the mention of being alone. "Not alone," the agent replied, "Diva has been there to support me. I do not know what I would have done without her offering to be my shield."

The agent's breasts mashed over Ezia's. The redhead's blessings rivaled even the Saint's. The human woman felt the alien's heart beating within those soft globes as her own pulsed in return. Cheeks flushed as her own nudity became more apparent. But, Alexandra did not move to hide herself. Her eyes were locked on Ezia's. This woman was so kind and trying so hard to help. She could see why Diva looked up to this Ospoden woman.

Though not sexual, the soft touch of the Saint's hand on her knee brought warmth and a light tingle to that area of skin. Before Alexandra could answer further questions about her condition, the Ospoden asked about her breasts and saw where those eyes were staring. "Ah! Umm... I..." The agent was a bit flustered at the question. Aliens were weird no matter how humanoid they appeared.

"Many humans are from Shokushu or were otherwise abducted for sex and breeding," Alexandra stated as she turned away slightly, finally bringing an arm across her chest, "Many are rather well endowed though I tend to be more umm... blessed... than others. Many aliens seem to like them and want to capture me over others. The... extra attention is a constant threat."

With how much those monsters loved her breasts, she would not be surprised if they have grown from their persistent stimulation. Alexandra faced the Saint though her arm remained up for now. "Y-Your other question. Goro... His scent is stronger than mine. When I was good, he would let me breathe it. Besides the serum, the only way to fend off the pain is to allow myself to breathe in what I need. Then the rest happens. It is a cruel cycle. Diva has helped... tend to me when I was out of serum." Her cheeks flushed deeper as she averted her eyes. Talking about the sleeping beauty beside her made her heart flutter. Her feelings for the lovely knight could not be denied.

Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:17 pm

Aliens were strange no matter where you went, be that due to cultural norms, or just misunderstanding it was never a surprise when a alien was interested in an other species body and Alexandria could tell her own body was something of interest to many aliens around the galaxy and this strange ospoden saint was no different as she seemed to gawk at the humans impressively blessed bust size. The attention to Alexandria's breasts wasn't sexual or in no way lewd twords her, it was more curiosity, she honestly never met many humans outside of peace negotiations with the A.D.D or other institution around the galaxy.

"Shokushu?" Ezia repeated softly, still glaring at Alexandria's breasts softly before the shy agent brought one of her arm across her chest to cover her self slightly. Ezia's eyes flicked to Alexandria's own in that moment, Alexandria covering up seemed to jar the saint back to reality as a faint blush cover her cheeks forcing her to look away timidly. "Oh! I... I'm sorry.... I didnt mean to make you uncomfortable, please fore give me.... that was rude." Ezia said nervously. "I had no idea... humans.... your people? Your usually abducted?" Ezia asked more, however she nodded as Alexandria answered more of her questions, noticing her arm was still raised defensively. Ezia frowned slightly realizing how on guard Alexandria was as she gently retreated her hands from the humans knee, replace it at the edge of the bed where they sat together with her.

"So this Goro..... the demon..... he abducted you? Because you were so blessed?" Ezia asked seeming to try piecing things together. "And he used this.... scent.... when you were good?" Ezia said softly, her eyes meeting Alexandria's kindly. "Good.... good must mean when you obeyed.... deplorable..." Ezia said with a flash of anger in her eyes, anger and sorrow, her emotions showing again as Alexandria explained her situation to her slowly, however she seemed top soften as Diva was mentioned, her sapphire blue eyes turning to the sleeping knight before she smiled.

I'm glad..... I'm glad Diva helped you....... It must have been hard for her..... well at first..... the orders teachings...... and your situation..... Usually the order frowns on such..... intimacy.... especially between other species..... and two women at that." Ezia said with a faint smile as she glared at Alexandra's sleeping knight softly. "Diva must of been in turmoil before she merely choose to do what felt right over her duty as a knight....... I'm glad she choose what felt right and what made her happy..... over her oath.." Ezia said as she reached over to Diva, gently stroking a lock of soft violet hair behind the knights ear. "Her fellow knights and other leaders of the order might view that as weakness.... but I consider it her greatest strength.... She always strives to do the right thing.... ignoring duty... even honor or her own safety..... and watching you suffer made her swallow her pride as a knight and give you something she never truly gave me, the order, or anyone els....... " Ezia said as she returned a soft smile to Alexandria. "Her heart.... Her heart belongs to you..... and no one, not I, not Kray, that demon Goro..... not even Ozatol cant take that away from you." Ezia said with pride before she leaned closer to Alexandria, her arms gently wrapping around the women in a new warm hug. "She loves you..... and their is no shame in that..." Ezia said before she eased her hug and gently pulled away from Alexandtra and smiled, her eyes dipping to her chest again then back up to her eyes. "How about a bath.... and afther we can go get dressed and get something to eat..... you must be famished...'

Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:55 pm

The ADD agent knew the Saint meant no harm. She was simply not used to how casually the beautiful Ospoden stared at her large breasts. Alexandra used to not have any shame about her appearance. But lately, it seemed her voluptuous form has been the cause of so much of her problems in life. She saw her body as lewd and treated as nothing but a sex object. It was a horrible feeling when she worked so hard to become a scientist and engineer.

Ezia was understanding the situation better now. The agent was addicted to the scent and she would receive more of it either by serving Goro or succumbing to her own wanton desires. Goro's fix felt better and was more alluring, leading the lovely redhead to submit to his will.

The change of topic to Diva was better for the human woman as well. Talking of her plight was important but it was not something she liked to do over and over only to find no cure in sight. "Diva mentioned some of it. I hope I have not caused her too much trouble," she said with a faint smile, "Sounds like your views are different from others within your own teachings. We have similar conflicts back on Earth."

The details were not worth going into as the two hugged. Ezia could feel Alexandra returning the hug. Their naked forms mashed together as the agent buried her face into the Saint's shoulder. "I will cherish her heart forever, I promise," she said before releasing the embrace. A bath sounded nice. After what she did to those nurses, Alexandra felt anything but clean.

"A bath sounds amazing," Alexandra agreed, no longer hiding her chest from the alien woman's eyes. The agent would climb out of bed, giving a look towards Diva who was still sleeping. She was glad her loving knight was safe. If anyone deserved a rest it was her partner. The busty agent would head to the pool that Ezia came from. Her hips swayed, shaking her ass a bit while her blessed endowments bounced and jiggled as she walked. She dipped her toes into the steamy waters and sighed as she let the rest of her just sink right in. God, how long has it been since she could just take a real bath and not a quick shower in a tiny stall? She dipped her head briefly before breaking the surface, her long red hair soaked in the scented waters. Here, she could cleanse her body and spirit of her shame.

Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:09 pm

Ezia graced Alexandra with a kind smile as she returned that warm hug, gently stroking the humans long soft red hair and back. "Good... I want you to cherish her... she loves you and is happy loving you... and that is all that maters." Ezia said kindly before the two pulled away from each other, Ezia's kind smile forever maintained as she simply stud up and offered a hand to Alexandra to assist her out of bed. "Perfect.... you are free to use this chamber as much as you like.... the bath, the dining room, even my chambers here." Ezia said with a smile before she helped Alexandra out of bed as she walked with the lubricious human women to the bath at the other side of the room.

Alexandra would find that the bath was larger then it looked from where she originally sat on the bed, nearly the size of a large pool, it was closer to a hot spring, however points were deeper, deep enough to submerge ones self's under the heated water that filled it. The bath was luxurious in its architecture as extravagant mosaics, stain glass murals, as well as gold trims inlaid the white marble tiles that decorated chamber. The bath its self was a work of art in its self that only seemed to express the royal grandeur of the ospoden's and the saint Alexandra found her self sharing the warm soothing bath with, while the water even felt more refined, warm, soothing, her aches melting away as she submerged her self in in the waters that seemed to make even the slightest of cuts, or scrapes heal with in moments.

Ezia merely fallowed Alexandra into the water and found a place to sit and rest while Alexandra had her fun. The saint smiling as she watched the human women rush into the sweet pedal scented waters, submerging her self with out a care, a good sigh that Alexandra was opening loosening up and relaxing her guard.... something Ezia knew the human women needed more then anything in the universe right now.

"You are welcome to stay here and relax for as long as you like Miss Alexandra.." Ezia said with a smile as she rested back ageist the edge of the pool, dipping her own head back slightly into the water to gently re-soak her long golden blond hair. "... dont fret about the water pruning or drying out your skin or hair, the water is treated to ensure it revitalizes your body and spirit..." Ezia said softly before she reached up and ran her fingers through her hair, her breasts peaking out of the water slightly as she arched her back.

Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:52 am

Alexandra felt out of place in such a lavishly decorated pool. Back on Earth, she would never dream of affording something like this. For this Ospoden Saint, it was completely normal to have something like this to bathe in. Were all Ospoden living lives like this or was this the benefits of serving the Goddess at such a high position? To ask such questions about other's wealth was considered rude in some areas of her home planet. She probably did not want to hear the answer anyway. She had enough reminders of how the ADD benefits pale in comparison.

The water was nothing short of divine. The bubbles tickled her skin while the heat seemed to seep right down to the bone. Her body glistened and shined under the chamber's lights reflecting off the pool's beautiful whites and golds. The place felt like her very presence in it soiled its majesty.

Any aches and pains Alexandra had seemed to be gone. She had no visible damage to heal so she failed to notice the truly mystical properties of the water. Ezia soon joined her, revealing her own gorgeous body. "I am not the only one who bears a blessed form, Saint Ezia," the woman said with a faint smile, "Is there anything this water cannot do? This is amazing. The ADD has nothing like this, not even back at the station."

The lovely agent swam a bit and found an edge to rest against a short distance from Ezia. "Thank you... For everything..." she said, gazing into the water.

Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:23 pm

Ezia's cheeks would brighten softly as the humans comment left her lips and reached the saints ears as almost instinctively she reached to cover her self, it was a cute reaction from the ospoden but she hesitated before she merely lifted her head from the water's surface and looked to Alexandra with what seemed like a playful smirk as she ran her fingers through her soft golden hair. "Why thank you, Alexandria. The clerics have always told me that my body is perfection.... but afther seeing yours... it has made me doubt their judgment on that matter." Ezia smiled kindly as she gently stroked her golden locks before dipping her head once again to soak her hair and bathe in the rejuvenating liquid of the wonderful spring.

"The water is a blessing from our lord, Ozatol. The ospoden holy families, the order, even the civilian population on Apov have been using the waters to cure diseases, and heal wounds for generations.... Many scholars from the verse have wanted the secret to our longevity... but even the brightest minds have not been capable of solving our lords mystery.... In fact, Miss Alexandria, you are the first human I believe to have used one of Ozatol's sacred springs. " Ezia said with a kind and loving smile, canting her head to the side as she spoke. "So you are very welcomed." Ezia said before she slowly lifted from the warm steaming waters, slowly moving to where Alexandria rested at her own edge of the spring before carefully lowering back into the waters beside her. "Miss Alexandria?" Ezia said with a soft tone, seeming to admire Alexandria from where she sat beside her. "You have a very beautiful hair color? Is it natural? I don't mean to pry but I understand vaguely that humans and other species in the verse like to dye their hair different colors." Ezia said soothingly as she admired the busty agents long red hair. "May I brush it? Its so beautiful like red silk."

Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:51 pm

The reaction made the agent smile. Seems Ezia was not completely unphased when it came to matters of her beautiful form. The Saint returned with a compliment of her own, praising the human woman's own version of physical perfection.

Alexandra heard of Ozatol from Diva but, she never really asked many questions about their beliefs. As a woman of science, the lovely redhead did not believe in things like faith and higher powers. She had enough sense to not question her partner's beliefs. It was the alien woman's right to believe in what she wanted just as Alexandra did the same. Still though, she could see why anyone would consider this water divine or magical. Being the first and only human to grace one of these pools much less in the Saint's chambers was an once in the lifetime experience. Alexandra would just have to leave how this water actually worked a mystery and simply focus on her recovery.

Ezia approached closer. Alexandra did not move away though her cheeks flushed a bit upon seeing that naked form break the surface of the water. The Saint's eyes were on her and only her. Having been a slave on multiple occasions, the agent had experienced people staring at her naked form. It felt different with this Ospoden woman though. It was not like the Saint was gawking at Alexandra or leering at her. It seemed like just complete admiration.

"My hair?" she lifted wet strands from her shoulders and the water, letting them slide from her fingers, "It is my natural hair color as far as I know." Alexandra was not used to alien curiosity such as this. Most alien races were very blunt and direct in their desire for her body. Diva and Ezia were different. She could not recall someone showing such interest in her hair. She never expected the Saint to want to brush it herself. The title Ezia had made the agent believe that the alien woman was someone of high renown and power. Yet, this powerful person wanted to brush her hair?

"I guess that is fine," Alexandra replied, "If you want to that is. Umm... Should we get out of the pool and dry off or is here fine?"

Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:56 pm

It was no doubt a strange request for the agent, out of all the alien beings in the galaxy who have lusted afther her busty body, her lewd features, a ospoden women such as the holy saint Ezi Melrose wanted to brush the lowly human's hair? It was no lie, Ezi admired the agents silky velvet red strands, even going as far as to come closer to admire the gorgeous color as bright blue eyes watched how Alexandra lifted wet strands from her shoulder and the steaming spring water before the golden blond saint nodded her head almost excitedly.

"Yes! It is! That is truly remarkable miss Alexandra!" Ezia said with a soft smile before Alexandra gave her the permission to touch her hair. It was clearly something Ezia was excited to do as her face only seemed to brighten happily. "Oh! Thank you! You wont regret it! I promise! Your hair is just gorgeous miss Alexandra! No please. Stay right there!! I can not recall the last time I laid eyes on such a pretty shade of red. So few Ospodens I've seen have had such a beautiful tone, Diva her self is a rarity, her violet shade makes her such a prized hand." Ezia praised as she gently sat up from the water and moved to another near by edge of the pool to gather something that already seemed to be resting at the waters edge. What Ezia gathered seemed to look like a small marble and gold box as she lifted it with both hands and carefully moved back to where Alexandra was resting as Ezia would place the box at a small lip where the edge of the pool met the water and opened the box. Inside were numerous familiar accessories such as brushes, combs, and sheers, each tool was ornate and extravagant, seeming to be made of its own high grade material of ivory and gold, however Ezia seemed to only take out the brush and comb as she gently sat aside the box and the two tools she retrieved for now.

"Here turn around away from me." Ezia said softly as she waited for Alexandria to do so as she asked as Ezia carefully reached out to touch the busty humans shoulders as gently she ran her fingers over Alexandra's soft skin before running her hands along her neck to gather most of her red silky smooth hair before gently guiding the wet strands back to cascade down Alexandra's bare shoulders. "My! Your hair is so soft, you must take very good care of it. Usually my hand maidens do this for me, but I always enjoyed brushing my sisters hair." Ezia said softly before she reached out to take the brush from where she left it by the edge of the pool as she began to gently stroke the teeth through Alexandra's hair.

Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:09 am

The busty redhead Russian waited as Ezia quickly collected a box of accessories meant for tending to hair. Alexandra was shocked by how much her permission brightened the lovely Saint's already positive mood. She averted her eyes politely to avoid staring at the alien beauty that glistened under the bright lights of the chamber. After all that Ezia and the Ospoden have done for her, letting this woman brush and admire her body was a small price. Alexandra was trained to think her body was meant to be admired. If that was true, may as well have it be someone who treated her with kindness unlike the monsters that enslave her people throughout the galaxy.

"Umm... Right," Alexandra turned around and rested against the edge of the pool. Long red hair would have reached the small of the agent's back. Instead, the long red strands floated outwards across the surface of the water.

There was a slight jump, a small jolt, when Ezia's hands made contact with the agent's shoulders. She never recalled her body being so sensitive to the touch. But after so many encounters with slavers, her body was always sexually 'awake' it seemed. The blonde Ospoden woman was so gentle in her touches and movements. Alexandra's hair was collected and gently pulled back, ensuring none remained sticking to her neck or shoulders. The agent folded her arms over the lip of the pool and rested her head on them. Her huge breasts pressed against the side of the large bath as she was showered with further praise.

"I try my best, I guess," Alexandra replied, "The ADD are strict in maintaining appearances. We represent humanity and it would only make things worse if we were unclean and unkempt. The facilities and means they provide pale in comparison to this chamber. But, it does keep my hair and skin healthy."

The agent took a slow deep breath as the teeth of the brush dragged slowly through her long hair. She could not recall the last time someone other than her tended to her hair. Perhaps some slavers did to ensure she was kept valuable and worth the price. But, no one had ever offered to take care of Alexandra like this. She knew it would not last forever. But for now, her eyes drifted shut as she enjoyed this moment. If just for a little bit, the ADD agent was allowed to forget the troubles her body caused her and would no doubt cause her in the future.

Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:33 am

Ezia gently ran the brush through the human agents silky soft hair slowly with even strokes afther allowing Alexandria to get comfortable as she rested ageist the edge of the pool to relax. Ezia however hesitated for a slight second as she noticed the startled jump of Alexandria's bare shoulders lift from the clear waters forcing her to frown recalling how hurt the human actually was as she was afraid she might have already over stepped by touching her, even if it was slightest touch.

"Shhh... Relax Miss Alexandria... " Ezia said softly as she continued to brush her silky smooth strands, draping the crimson hair in gently in the waters as she continued to brush and smooth the humans hair slowly. "It must be difficult..... your order... demanding so much from you.... thrusting such weight on your shoulders...... the pressure of representing your whole kind... " Ezia smiled and said softly as she continued to brush the human's hair gently before she couldn't help but release a soft giggle afther hearing Alexandria's kind compliment. "Pale in comparison to this chamber? Thank you...." Ezia said with a slight laugh as she continued her brushing, running her fingers through Alexandria's hair to gently guide the wet strands back to float along the surface of the rejuvenating spring water. "...Anywhere that keeps you clean and healthy is all that matters..... but honestly.... this chamber is merely an imitation compared to any true royal spring on Apov...." Ezia said as she couldn't help but giggle at the comment. "Personally.... I consider it to vogue....but....-sigh-.... the royal church demands I have only the best high society can offer.....class and decorum or as they say...... However I would not mind seeing one of your human baths." Ezia said happily as Alexandria would soon feel the slight presence of Ezia behind her as the ospoden women leaned in behind her to reach pass her to grab another brush from the edge of the pool as the saints breasts slightly rubbed ageist her bare back only slightly before Ezia went back to standing behind her, gently brushing her hair. " Diva told me about her stay at your base.... Antares? I believe.... she told me in confession about a room you called... your shower?....how it was small..... and how bathing was more like moving in rain water apposed to an actual bath...." Ezia said with a slight laugh as she told a story that Alexandria already knew so well. "She also told me she got scolded.... because she left "your shower" soaking wet with out drying off... " Ezia laughed as she told the story. " She didn't consider humans used towels, she said..... and she didnt want to be rude.... It was all rather humorous..." Ezia laughed as she simply continued brushing Alexandria's hair gently.

Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:32 am
Reply to topic   [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next