View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Pleasant Embrace (For Alexandria and Diva) 

Post Pleasant Embrace (For Alexandria and Diva)

Its been a great stretch of time since the Order of the Scared heart first lost contact with one of its very own elite vanguards, the knight known as Diva Krimry who was originally stations at the Antares base to assist the A.D.D in their efforts to combat slavery, and other threats to the galaxies current standing of peace, however that was before being dispatched by Saint Ezia Melrose to locate and recover a stolen artifact taken from her personal vault, the literal Hand of Malice, the once powerful ancient artifact once belonging to the Tyrant lord Gaft in the orders long bloody past. Currently it is unknown how the heretics managed to get their hands on the Hand only that they somehow did and in the process of recovering it, Diva Krimry was over ran and captured by four armed demons along side a A.D.D agent known as Alexandra Losev who was providing assistance on the mission to confirm its whereabouts, however was also captured and later tortured along side Knight Krimry aboard a hidden station in deep space. Later it was later confirmed that a once believed lost knight was assisting the heretics. Lord Demetrius of the House of Kray, however his involvement was unclear as well as his relation with this "emissary" the demons held in such high regard. Since the assault on the station both Knight Krimry and Agent Losev where recovered safely, but with serious mental and physical trauma. Also recovered was the armor smith Nissa, Lord Demetrius half sister who's involvement is still a mystery but was a prime suspect in the theft of the Hand of Malice. Currently Nessa is in the custody of Holy Arbiter, Kazixiza Triage, while both Knight Krimry and Agent Losev are being treated on board the Manticore.

-----------------------------------------------

"Sister Cyrn, Sister Heyoe....... the human...her vitals are to erratic.... I cant calm her." A faint soothing voice would echo in Alexandria's ears before another feminine voice would speak up. "Simply do the best you can Oulo, there are others who are wounded and need our assistance, her vitals are not at dangerous levels for a human... I think... do what you can for now and move on." The last voice said again before the echoing sounds of food steps where heard moving away fallowed by a swooshing of a door closing. When Alexandria opened her eyes she would find her self in a white and pristine chamber, laying in a soft bed, white sheets covering her still bare naked body while near by a small a petite young ospoden women clad in what appeared to be white robes was stand hear a counter top running her fingers over what looked like a metallic circular, muttering to her self as if reading something. "Ohhhh! why are humans so complicated.... Their vitals should not be much different then ours... why cant I get her heart rate down." The ospoden said to her self as she continued to read what ever was on that disk.

Sister Oulo

Diva Krimry The Holy Knight.

Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:55 am

Post Re: Pleasant Embrace (For Alexandria and Diva)
"Ohhh..." The human woman's eyes fluttered. The lights were bright to her still adjusting vision. The agent heard voices around her. They were not speaking the Adda language. Alexandra shivered beneath the white sheets. The soft fabric slid over large tender breasts as the ADD agent finally began to stir. Her heart was racing. She did not know what was happening or where she was. The only thing her body recognized was she was not longer being fucked and raped endlessly. Her breasts were not producing that alluring stench that she longed for. She did not know how long she was out for. Her body ached all over though it was unknown if that was due to what Nissa put her through or the withdrawal symptoms gnawing away at her body and mind.

Alexandra sat up. Long red hair poured over her shoulders, some falling down her back while the rest came to rest over her heaving chest. The white sheet slid downwards by the pull of gravity, exposing more of the human woman's soft skin. The agent seemed to either not notice or care about her apparent nudity as she looked around. "Where... Where am I? Where... Nngh... Where is Diva? I have to find her..." Diva was not the only concern the agent had. Fingers and hands were twitching as if wanting to act on an impulse. The past days, weeks, and perhaps months was nothing but endless stimulation and release. Now, the world around her felt so harsh and cold against her bare skin.

The collar was removed, breaking the link she had with the Ospoden knight. She did not know where her lover was. Not feeling what her partner felt left a void inside her. Her pulse continued to race as she took in her surroundings, her body urging her to act as soon as possible. It took a moment for Alexandra to register the robed female alien that was in the room with her. The ship was of different make of what she was on before. Was this an Ospoden vessel?

The agent's eyes widened. Have they been rescued? No, nothing could rescue this woman from her cruel fate. Alexandra slid on the soft bed, moving away from the Ospoden woman. "D-Don't come near me... I'm... I'm not safe... Nngh..." Arms wrapped tightly around herself, luscious breasts bulging around her tightly held arms. Nails dug into both arms. "My body... It produces a drug... It will affect you too... Just like D-Diva..." The ADD agent whimpered as she struggled. The withdrawals were coming in hard and she had to do everything in her power to avoid groping herself before this stranger. But, she did not know how long she could last like this. She needed to smell that sweet stench again, it was all that mattered to her aching body.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:38 pm

The light was harsh to the agents waking vision as she found her self resting in what was a white pristine well lite chamber. A clean smell gave off the impression that this room was more then likely a medical room of some kinda, however alien in design compared to that of the A.D.D ships the agent has been aboard until now, however Alexandria was correct in her guess that she was in fact aboard what was a Ospoden vessel and either she believed it or not she was rescued, at least from the demons that called them self's the adda.

The robed Ospoden tending to matters at the edge of the room had yet to notice Alexandria as she woke up, seeming to be deep in thought as she ran her fingers along the metallic disk, reading text along the surface of the device, it wasn't until Alexandria spoken and her sudden following of a scream did the Ospoden women jump and turn to look. "Ah!" startled by the cry that forced her to turn around as she glared to the panicked agent. Alexandria noticing her soft features, not much different then Diva's besides the Ospoden womens chin length jet black hair, and dark crimson red eyes.

"Ah! Your awake!" The Ospoden women said with concern as she rushed over to Alexandria's bed side only to step back as the agent moved away from her as she approached. "AH! Oh! uhm?... Please be calm! You are safe now. Those creatures cant hurt you. Your ok." The Ospoden said with concern as she held up both of her hands to show Alexandria that she meant no harm while she kept her distance, not seeming to be really phased by Alexandria's nudity. "Its ok.... I'm sure I will be ok.... just take deep breaths." The ospoden nurse smiled kindly, trying her best to calm Alexandria down believing her to be confused and delirious.

Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:35 am

Alexandra did not doubt the Ospoden's intentions. Despite the vile acts of Kray and Nissa, the human woman did not assume every Ospoden was against her. But, she still could not relax. "You don't understand!" the agent replied, "It affected Diva, it will affect you too. Diva... Where is she? Where is Diva? Is she alright? I have to find her."

Eyes dart about. She searched for a door before looking down at the bed she was on. Alexandra grabbed the white sheet and pulled it close to herself. The bond she had shared through the collar with Diva was gone. She no longer felt her partner's pleasure and pain. The agent felt nothing but a gnawing emptiness. Not feeling her partner made her feel the worst. Was the knight alright? Was she hurt? What happened after she lost consciousness?

The ADD agent slipped out of bed and immediately swayed. Her legs wobbled beneath her. "Ohh..." Toes curled against the cold floor as she did her best to steady herself. The sheet dragged behind her as she held it around her body to provide some minor form of modesty. Focusing on finding Diva helped deal with the other problem in the fact she was producing none of that addicting musk. Her body was starving in more ways than one. It was a miserable state to be in though that was putting it too lightly.

The red haired woman tried to head for the door. Her steps were unsteady and it was doubtful the Ospoden woman here with her was just going to let the human woman run out in her current state. If stopped, she would squirm and shake her head. "Please... I have to see her..."

Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:29 pm

"Please, calm down, I need you to relax." The dark haired Ospoden nurse said soothingly as was going her best to keep Alexandria calm, however try as she might the agent was already spiraling into a panic. "More of a reason for you to calm your self. I-I..Diva?" The nurse said softly before she was cut off by Alexandria's panic and confusion. "Affected?" The nurse repeated doing her best to consul Alexandria before the confused agent hasty grabbed her bed sheets, pulled them up closer to her chest and staggered out of her bed and tried to move to the door while her bed sheet dragged half haphazardly behind her.

"Ah! W-wait!! You cant leave!" The Nurse cried out as she quickly intercepted Alexandria before she managed to reach the door. The Ospoden nurse grabbing the confused women by the forearm and shoulder and pulling her to the side to stop her. "Please!! Calm your self please!! The Knight with you is alright! Lady High Paladin is over seeing her recovery! Please get back in bed!!' The nurse struggled as Alexandria might notice that this Ospoden didn't feel nearly as strong as her lover Diva did, however still the nurse was in better condition at this moment as she wrapped her arm around Alexandria chest, grabbing her in what was almost a bear hug to stop her from getting out the door. P-Please!! Ah! Explain to me what is affecting you! I'll do what I can help you! But I cant let you leave!" The nurse cried in her struggle, doing her best to pull Alexandria back to the bed and away from the door.

Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:00 am

Alexandra did not get far before the Ospoden woman blocked her way. The two struggled for a bit. This nurse was nowhere near as strong as Diva. Diva could have stopped the human woman with one hand most likely. The raven haired alien finally resorted to grabbing the agent from behind. "Ahh! I... I told you already!" she cried out, "My body. It produces a scent that affects people. Arouses, addicting, Diva could be suffering right now! I... Woah!"

She did not know if Diva's alien body suffered the same withdrawal symptoms as herself. If her partner was suffering like she was, she did not want to think of what the knight was feeling right now. But, her concern did not matter as she was pulled backwards by the nurse. Unfortunately for both of them, the bedsheet she was dragging around tangled around their feet. The two toppled over onto the hard floor with a loud thud. Alexandra cried out in alarm as she fell, groaning as she layed on top of the alien nurse.

Alexandra did not struggle anymore. Her breathing was a bit rapid. Oulo could feel the woman's pulse racing within the luscious mounds her arms were wrapped around. "Please," the red haired agent whimpered, "I need. I need it so bad. Been breathing it day in and out for so long. I-If you stimulate me, I will produce it. But... You... I don't want to hurt you." The agent's weight continued to press down on the alien woman. But, at least the human was not desperately trying to escape anymore.

Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:32 pm

"UGh! m-more of a reason to keep you here!!" The ospoden nurse cried as she resorted to grabbing Alexandria from behind, not sure if what Alexandria said was true but it was more of a reason to keep her contained until she knew for sure as she instigated a basic grapple to stop her, struggling to pull her back to her bed for rest, however in the process of struggling one thing lead to another and the white bed sheet Alexandria once used to cover her self with some how got tangled around their feet and before they realized it the two both let out a alarming cry as they both went crashing to the ground.

"Ahh!!!"Oulo let out a soft shout as she fell with Alexandria to the floor below. The ospoden nurse luckily broke the agents fall as she winced open her eyes once the surprise was over, only to suddenly brighten with a blushed expression as she discovered the human agent's naked body now straddling atop her in what was a rather awkward position for both the nurse and her confused patient. Oulo was caught off guard at first, however afther a moment she realized that Alexandria was no longer struggling, her breathing seemed more rapid then before and there was a rapid pulse almost vibrating through her whole body that forced Oulo to glare up at the agent with concern, especially when she heard Alexandria's soft whimpering and felt the weight of the agent slowly resting atop her no longer trying to escape.

Oulo wanting to help simply took a soft deep breath to calm her own nerves and graced Alexandria with a warm smile as she gently reached up and placed her hand ageist the women's cheek. "Shhhh.... Its alright.... please be calm." Oulo hushed as she gently held the back of Alexandria's head and pulled the poor agent closer to her while they rested together on the ground. "Your safe here.... Diva is safe...... the order wont allow any harm to befall you....you have my word." Oulo softly whispered as she stroked a hand gently through Alexandria's soft silky hair before gently putting a hand to her fore head. "You need not worry.... you wont hurt me... now please.... explain to me what it is I must do to... "stimulate" you? I'll do what I can to help, but you need to calm your self." Oulo said softly before looking surprised by somthing. "Oh my? Your very warm? Does the room need to be cooler?" Oulo exclaimed, doing her best to calm the situation and avoid Alexnadria from falling deeper into panic.

Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:40 am

The desperate agent was pulled in closer by the alien nurse. The woman's mountainous globes mashed over Oulo's breasts. The Ospoden could feel Alexandra's pulse throbbing within the soft mounds. The red haired woman took slow shuddering breaths. Her trembling slowed though she was still very tense. After countless rounds of rape and torment, the warm embrace made the agent finally let go. Tears ran down her cheeks as she sobbed softly. Oulo said it was alright. Alexandra knew it was still unsafe. But, the human woman could not endure this any longer.

Rather than tell Oulo, the ADD agent showed the woman what stimulating entailed. The sobs quieted as a hand took the Ospoden's and guided it to Alexandra's large breast. Diva had helped take care of the agent's addiction in the past. But, she was unaware of how this holy race were when it came to sex. Diva was rather open to it though that could be due to the scent the Russian woman produced. She was in no condition to second guess at this point. Alexandra wanted relief and this Ospoden woman was offering her just that. She could not refuse.

"Ah... Ah..." Fingers squeezed over the nurse's, making the alien woman grope the other woman. Oulo could feel her fingers sink into the soft tit-flesh. The nurse felt the woman's already semi-erect teat rub against her palm. Without thinking, Alexandra's other hand slid over the Ospoden's chest. She caressed one of the woman's covered breasts, giving it a slow firm squeeze. Pleasing others was the agent's purpose back when she was enslaved by Goro and other evil alien monsters. It was second nature to please the one who was bringing her relief.

Alexandra's pulse was still going strong but, the whimpers and pleas had faded to soft moans. Soon, a sweet stench would faintly reach the two women. The agent would feel much better. But, a light whiff was never enough. Her body yearned for more as the familiar tingling sensation rippled throughout her naked form. Oula would no doubt feel why Alexandra was dangerous. The alien's young and innocent form would be forced to experience need and arousal that she may have never had before.

Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:30 pm

"Sshhhh, its ok.... its ok..." Oulo said softly, gently stroking Alexandria's silky smooth hair, sensing the women's suffering, her sadness and sobs of pain, offering her assistance to do the best she could to sooth Alexandria of her troubles as she gently cupped the nude women's fore head with her free hand, feeling the heat coming off her body. "Here, we need to get you cooled down... let me help you u-up...ah!?" Oulo said kindly before she was surprised to find that the poor agent took her by the hand, lacing her fingers with the ospoden nurses own before guiding Oulo's hand to one of her large heaving breasts. "Ah!" Oulo let out a cute sound of surprise as Alexandria did the last thing Oulo expected and made her grope her own breasts using the ospoden's own hand to achieve her own means of fore play.

"Ah! T-this! Ah this is!" Oulo gasped softly as her cheeks flushed a new shade of crimson as her fingers were forced to sink into Alexandria's soft tit-flesh. Oulo feeling Alexandria's already harden nipple rubbing ageist her palm. Oulo hardly had time to object to the situation before she suddenly let out a soft cry as Alexandria caught the poor nurse off guard with the way the agents hand was now sliding over the surprised nurses own covered chest before favoring one of Oulo's perky breasts to tease. Ah! Auh!" Oulo gasped softly, not use to such "friendly" treatment as Alexandria kept the ospodens own hand firmly planted onto her breast forcing Oulo to grope and squeeze with gentle massaging finger tips. Oulo soon winced open her ruby red eyes and glared up to Alexandria confused and red in the face. "Ah! Miss... Auh! Miss!! W-we cant...Ah! t-this is...ah! we are both w-women! Ah!" Oulo objected softly, her cute panicked voice only cut short my Alexandria's gentle squeeze of her own breast forcing her to inhale a sharp gasp of that sweet scent.

Oulo deeply inhaled, not realizing the risk Alexandria posed to her in this fatal moment as one whiff of the agents scent was enough to give the ospoden nurse pause as she was affected by the sweet honey scent for the first time. "Ah!? Ah! w-whats happening? I-i feel!?.... Ah I-I feel?!.... so.... s-so hot?... Ah! Ahhh!" Oulo gasped before her cries turned into quiet cute moans as Alexandria continued to grope Oulo's virgin chest forcing the nurse to peak up with flushed cheeks and meet her eyes with Alexandria own as the poor nurse was feeling something she never felt before. "Ah! W-whats wrong with me. I-I cant.... s-stop!" Oulo gasped softly as she fallowed her instincts and gently pulled Alexandria down into a passionate loving kiss while her free hand explored the agents bare back.

Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:48 am

"Ah... Mph..."

Eyes widened only briefly before they slowly fluttered shut. It was like her first time with Diva. The agent awakened something in the young woman and now Oulo was ripping open Alexandra's floodgates. There was no stopping now. Neither wanted it to end. The lips pressed and slid over each other. The kiss deepened as the human's tongue slid in to rub against Oulo's.

Alexandra knew she should not do this. She knew it was the drug messing with this poor girl's head as well as her own. But, another hard squeeze of her breast made her groan into the deep embrace. The voice in the back of her head telling her to stop was growing softer and sounding more like a moan for more with each passing breath. She did not know her relationship with Diva was rare. The woman's lovely and addicting body was bringing forth needs these women denied and resisted for most of their lives. Now, Oulo would wonder why she denied herself this all this time.

Their bodies continued to heat up. Hands slid over Oulo, their bodies writhing on the floor. Breasts mashed and slid over Oulo's. The kiss eventually broke, allowing both women to take a gasping breath, filling their lungs with a stronger dose of the agent's alluring scent. The more Alexandra was stimulated, the more of the drug she produced. The more drug she produced and inhaled, the more aroused and sensitive she became. It was a never ending cycle. The experience ensured that Oulo was not the only one wondering why she denied herself for so long.

Another deep breath and a pleased sigh left the busty red-haired agent. She did not notice the smile the spread across her lips. Raped and broken over and over only to be rebuilt by evil slavers brought the woman's training to the surface. As the voice of reason became incoherent moans inside her head, a different voice spoke up.

Desire sat up and gazed down at Oulo. The woman's huge breasts hung down over the Ospoden's face. The slave smiled at the expression she saw. Desire's purpose was to satisfy their needs. The only need woman had was to serve in Desire's mind. "Such a pretty face," she purred as she gently lifted Oulo to sit upright with her. She sat on the nurse's lap as she gently brought the alien woman's face to the agent's vast cleavage.

One hand stroked Oulo's hair as the other groped the agent's own breast, seeking to produce more of that sweet stench. "You should come back with me... Master Goro will make us both feel so good..." Desire said heatedly. Of course, escaping the ship was unlikely. But, Desire did not care about the details. She only wanted to embrace the needs she and so many others have denied.

Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:31 pm

Like Alexandria's own beautiful eyes, Oulo's slowly fluttered shut as their lips met and their kiss deepened into a more passionate and loving kiss that easily stole the ospoden nurses breath away as she was trapped beneath the weight of Alexandria's heavy breasts that mashed up ageist her won. "Mgh!Uhm! Ahm!" Oulo softly gasped warm breaths ageist the human women's loving lips as she slowly sank deeper and deeper down the path of warm pleasure Alexandria intended to show her as Oulo felt the womens hands gliding over her body, gently drawing out the passionate heat that was locked away in her chest until their lips finally broke leaving only a thin bridge of saliva as the human agent leaned up and away from the ospoden nurse she left heavily gasping for breath on the floor beneath her.

Oulo closed her eyes and was already heavily panting for breath as Alexandria would admire her triumph with a smile on her face, watching her cute new playmate inhaling deeply, only drawing more of that alluring musk into her virgin lungs. After a moment Oulo would open her eyes lazily and peer up at Alexandria who gazed back down at her with a loving smile gracing her features, a smile that put Oulo at ease, already lost in her own foggy haze of arousal, yet even lost and confused as Desire would still notice the cute red coloration brighten on the nurses cheeks when she told Oulo she had a pretty face and helped the nurse to sit upright, drawing Oulo closer so she could rest her head ageist Alexandria's chest.

"Y-you... t-think... I'm pretty?" Oulo said quietly as she rested her wary head ageist Desires chest while the former sex slave stroked the ospoden's soft silky smooth black hair with a loving and gentle touch that put her at ease. Oulo closing her eyes as she felt Desires heart beat, the sound of her purr, as well as the agents scent as she nussled her cute head into the former slaves chest and deeply sighed with relief. "Hmm..uhm... t-take me with you... uhm... I-I want to feel good... I-I want.... to feel good..." Oulo said softly with her hand still entwined with Desires own as Oulo squeezed gently, which in turn groped the former slaves heavy and aroused breasts. Oulo's eyes fluttering as she took another deep inhale before guiding Desires hard sensitive nipple to her lips where she began to suck and gently lick Desires hardened peak directly as Oulo leaned into Desires with a warm loving embrace.

Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:48 pm

"Mm... Yes, Master makes everyone feel so good. He would love to make you feel good as well," Alexandra groaned as she squeezed her own breast. The luscious flesh pulsed and molded around her groping fingers. Oulo was getting a taste of the agent's world. Without the serum to fight off the addiction, the red haired woman was almost always in a state of arousal and need. In her world, thoughts fade and there was only pure lust and desire.

"Ooohhhnnn... G-God!" Desire arched her body as lips slid around her long erect nipple. The human woman was certainly well endowed compared to Oulo. The Ospoden could feel how long and thick the woman's nipple was inside her mouth. Every suck and lick sent shivers rippling throughout the swollen globe and into the agent's spine. Toes curled and heels dragged against the hard floor. The Russian woman was already growing wet from the stimulation both from the drug and Oulo's advances. The nurse's hand was over her own, aiding in massaging the lovely melon while lips tended to the other. Alexandra's hand stroked the woman's head and slid down her partner's back.

Both women were taking deep breaths. In the past, there did not seem to be any danger of addiction to the musk Alexandra produced unlike Goro's. At least, Diva never seemed to show any symptoms. It was unknown what all Goro's recent experiments did to the agent though. Such thoughts were far from Desire's mind and more so from Oulo's. The two continued to help produce more of the wonderful scent while a human hand began to tug at Oulo's robes.

Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:09 pm

"H-he.... he would?" Oulo repeated softly as she gently suckled on Desires harden peak, getting a first hand dose of that sweet scent that already filled her lungs with so much dazing heat as at the same time groping the other breast that was interlaced with Desires own fingers. Oulo lost in her own lust as the scent drove her to act on Desires cries of passion, her moans, and gasp as the young nurse simply went with the flow and merely did what felt natural to her in the moment as she closed her glossing eyes and listened to the purring beat of Desires heart.

"uHmmm" Oulo softly murmured as she relaxed ageist Desires chest, gently suckling the former slaves arousing nipple while producing more of Desires honeyed scent. Oulo acting almost like a clinging calf nursing of its mother as she found comfort in Desires embrace, not seeming to react much ageist the agents exploring hands stroking the back of her head, and back before tugging on her pristine white robes. Desire would find that Oulo's robes were made of a sturdy, well made, but very light fabric, appearing almost like religious vestments with a brown leather belt loosly hung around her neck and very basic and ceremonial armor that covered Oulo's mid section, however it seemed far more basic in design compared to Diva's armor, or the heavy variants she might have noticed while she was rescued, however given Oulos profession its unlikely she was ever meant to see front line combat.

Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:36 am

"Y-Yes... Oh yes..."

Desire continued to show more of her world to Oulo. This world was full of heat and feeling instead of prayer and study. Any attempts for Alexandra to claw her psyche back were constantly thwarted as the Ospoden's tongue and lips continued to suck on her aching nipple. The nub throbbed and swelled with more hot blood, making it all the more sensitive to the innocent woman's advances.

Hands began undoing the cermonial armor. It was much easier to deal with than Diva's extremely heavy armor. Articles of clothing and armor were discarded to the floor as Desire unwrapped her lovely present. Once stripped, the human woman shifted them into a new position. The Ospoden nurse found her leg being lifted. A kiss was planted on the alien woman's calf as the human's own legs parted and scissored with her new partner.

Moistened netherlips pressed and kissed one another. Desire's hips ground into Oulo's, their sexes sawing against each other. "Ahhnn... Yes... Fuck me, O-Oulo!" The human used her arms to keep herself propped up while her hips bucked against her partner's. Every thrust made her gasp as she felt her already dripping depths start to tense and tremble. The stench of sweat and sex mixed with the sweet musk that continued to fill the chamber. Grunts and gasps fill the air as sharp cries may eventually grow loud enough to reach the hallway.

Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:41 pm

Oulo didnt stop suckling the slave agents harden nipples even as Desire went to work undoing the ospoden's ceremonial armor, removing the lighten plates piece by piece. Desire found it to be much easier to work with then her lovers much heavier armor, almost feeling like nothing at all in comparison as Desire disrobed the young nurse and discarded her armor to the floor before moving on to the pristine white rope draped over her trembling body.

Oulo gasped as she broke her lips from Desires delicious tit, heavily panting as she was forced to lean back and allow the former slave to work on the robe she so desperately struggled to open as Oulo in the heat helped Desire do just that as she unfastened her cloak, letting the discarded cloth fall down her back and collect on the floor before doing the same to her vestments. Once disrobing became to tedious Alexandria simply ripped at the nurses clothes to finally expose soft warm pink skin and modest perky young breasts raising and falling as the nurse took deep raspy breaths. Oulo was stripped bare, only Desire recognized as damp black panties and black knee high stockings were left covering the girls body.

The nurse moved with Desire, acting on her will as the former slave instructed her into shifting to a new position as Oulo soon found her self on her back, her legs being spread and her soaked "panties" being erotically pulled up and off her trembling thighs and legs opening the nurse to Desires wonderful plans. "AH! Ohhh!" Oulo cried as she felt Desire lift her leg and kiss soft pink lips to her calf and thigh before Oulo closed her ruby eyes and felt the fromer human slave drape her leg over a shoulder before being parting her own legs to begin grinding her nether ageist Oulos own.

"AGH! OHHH!! OH!! S-sweet O-Ozatol!!! Ahhh!" Oulo screamed, her cries of passion only silenced as Desire leaned forward and captured the nurses lips in a passionate kiss as she continued to hump and saw her pussy agiest Oulos own as the two started fucking right there on the floor of the medical room, no doubt gathering attention from the outside hallway, however the pair had a moment before they were interrupted by their next visitor.

Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:41 am
Reply to topic   [ 85 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next