View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:06 pm

Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Pleasant Embrace (For Alexandria and Diva) 

Post Re: Pleasant Embrace (For Alexandria and Diva)
"Sorry, my body is... sensitive," the ADD agent replied, reassuring the Ospoden that the slight jump was not the holy woman's fault, "It is not easy. There are many alien races and factions who would want nothing more than to enslave every last one of us. They... They are very good at what they do."

"My race has similar expectations though some indulge in such luxury willingly. I doubt the baths back on Earth could compare to this. But, there are those who do bathe in something a bit better to look at." The agent felt Ezia's breasts press and slide along her smooth back. Heat flushed her cheeks, she was not used to this level of pampering at all. She felt the soft throb of the alien woman's pulse. Despite their racial differences, this saint still had warm blood pumping through her veins just like the agent's own.

"Confession? I did no realize she took such scolding so seriously," Alexandra replied, "My relations with alien races prior to her was not the best encounters. It was frustrating seeing her struggle with things I always considered trivial. At least she is better at eating pizza now. I would have gone crazy if she made such a mess every time she ate Earth foods."

Alexandra laughed softly as she rested against the edge of the pool. Her long crimson locks were being tended to with each and every smooth stroke of that brush. "Despite our differences," the busty agent added, "Diva showed not one bit of hesitation when she offered to tend to my... burden. We eagerly worked together every opportunity ever since. I hope my relations with her has not caused her trouble back here in the temple. I do not know how your kind feels about relations with another race much less the same gender."

There was slight irritation in the woman's lungs with every deep breath she took. It was nothing serious. The withdrawal symptoms were not returning yet. The dose she had with the nurses would hold her for a bit longer. But, it was like breathing in an area you know is unsafe such as a place that allows smoking. Her body was reminding her that she was breathing clean air, nothing tainted by the musk she longed for.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:25 pm

"Its quite alright. No need to apologize, I'll try to be more gentle." Ezia said with a slight sigh, worried that she might have stepped too far when she touched her a moment ago. Small steps where necessary to move forward, she would simply need to be more careful she thought as she continued to brush the human's silky smooth hair with soft gentle strokes of her brush, not yet aware of the humans flushed cheeks or that she already crossed that fine line moments ago when she reached for a new brush. "I would not mind seeing one of your baths, Ms. Alexandria... You are very interesting..... humans I mean." Ezia said with a smile before she paused. "Oh! No that came out wrong I apologize, I mean... you're interesting as well too!" Ezia fumbled slightly as she continued her gentle strokes.

"Uhm? Oh yes, Diva, yes she has always taken most things very seriously. When I was told, she was so embarrassed, she was convinced you thought she was a simpleton. I mean you should have seen her face...!" Ezia said with a soft giggling smile." When we first meet it took a lot to get her to peak out of that hard shell of hers..... but once she did I found that she is one of my most trusted knights I could ever ask for. Diva is honorable, kind, pure heart, caring, and very...." Ezia said with another smile as she leaned closer slowly before she whispered into Alexandria's ear softly. "Loving..." Ezia smiled before she giggled playfully and leaned away. " She is so loving. Diva's heart is so wonderful that I don't believe there is a single thing she would not do to protect someone she holds dear." Ezia said as she gently reached out and place her hand on Alexandria's bare shoulder, hesitating before she simple caressed the human's shoulder, running her hand gently over Alexandra's soft skin before she returned to brushing her hair with gentle even strokes. ".. I can assure you that she is not nearly as messy as she seemed then."

Ezia laughed with Alexandra for the moment as she kept working the teeth of her brush through the silky crimson red locks, letting the wet strands float on the surface of the water as she listened to her new human friend continue on about her first time with the sleeping knight as Ezia could not help but brush as she caught what the agent was obviously hinting at, however, Ezia kept composed and didn't let her true embarrassment show, especially knowing that Diva and Alexandria were both female, and separate species at that, however, Ezia could not help but smile at the confession as she simply continued her strokes. "That is nothing to be ashamed of...Ms. Alexandria. Diva helped you because she sensed your need, your suffering, the longing for companionship...You needed her as much as she needed you..." Ezia would say with a smile, however, Alexandria would sense a soft sigh escape the saint's lips. " But...... It would be a lie if I said that your...."partnership".... didn't cause some chaos..." Ezia said before she stopped her strokes and slowly leaned forward against Alexandria's back to reach pass her to where she left her other tools and brushes as again Alexandria would feel the soft weight of the saints modest chest against her back before Ezia would lean off her after she placed down the brush. "Some of the more.... traditional members of the church were against it when they discovered her reports and tried to escalate the matter... I think that was for other reasons tho..." Ezia explained as she would slowly move around Alexandria, joining her side as she rested against the edge of the spring. "I decided that if she loves you....and you love her...... then not I of my brothers or sisters in the church have any right to oppose..." Ezia said as she graced Alexandria with a kind warm smile before she lowered her head onto her forearms and relaxed.

Diva Krimry The Holy Knight.

Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:18 am

"Mmm..." Eyes fluttered shut as Alexandra continued to relax. She never thought having her hair brushed by someone else could feel so good. The human woman was uncertain what Ezia's intentions were beyond aiding in her healing. Of course, with an alien race, things could have been lost in translation. What Ezia saw as healing or helping could be rather different from Alexandra's.

Those large soft breasts pressed against the busty agent's back as the Ospoden woman spoke of Diva's attributes. The word 'loving' was whispered, hinting at a much more heated meaning. Leaning closer to whisper, a soft gasp left Alexandra's lips. Her own breasts were mashed and rubbing against the pool's edge. It both irritated her aching nipples while stimulating her luscious mounds. Ezia's hot breath caressed the human woman's ear, sending pleasing tingles up and down her spine. This close, there was missing the blushing cheeks and the soft sounds the agent made. Nails lightly dragged along the lip of the pool as the whispered word conjured thoughts about Ezia and Diva. Were the two of them close like she was? Did they also...

Alexandra did not draw away from the gentle caress over shoulder. The agent had no idea that Ezia and Diva had their own misadventures as the hands of some alien criminal. The lovely Saint knew much about being taken, tamed, and trained to become another's belonging. It was unfortunate this human woman had not been trained to realize how truly blessed she was.

"Mm... I'm glad that we have your approval," the agent stated, "I do not want to cause her any more problems than I already have." A soft moan escaped her lips as Ezia pressed into her back once more. Aroused and the brief stimulation to her breasts was enough to start producing a trace amount of that alluring scent. Alexandra's heart raced as she inhaled a whiff of what her body needed. The water hid any arousal she had but did nothing about the scent. Did Ezia notice? Was it because she thought about the Ezia and Diva in that way?

With the holy woman now resting beside her, Alexandra felt the need to warn her. "Ah... E-Ezia?" she said softly, "I... I think my body is producing the scent. You... You should get away before you end up like those nurses."

Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:11 pm

"There was never a need for my approval Ms. Alexandria." Ezia said with a smile as she joined the human at the edge of the spring. "You both are more than free to love each and cherish others." Ezai explained before she rested against the edge of the spring with Alexandria as the ospoden saint having yet to notice the humans plight, even when she was mildly responsible for the arousal her new friend was beginning to feel. Ezia unknowingly coaxed out the scent even further as Alexandra would soon catch the slight glimpse of modestly endowed cream-colored breasts peaking from the surface of the water as the saint went to slightly stretch her arms above her head, only to sigh a moment later. It was not until Alexandra spoke did Ezia look in the human's direction as Alexandra would notice the lovely faint rosy pink on the blond ospoden's cheeks as she gave Alexandria her undivided attention.

"Yes?" Ezia said with a heavenly ring to her voice as she glared at Alexandra with blue sapphire eyes, peering deeply into the human's own as Alexandra expressed her concern, however, Ezia didn't seem to falter as she simply looked to Alexandra and closed her eyes and nodded with acknowledgment. "Hmm... I understand. So its begining." Ezia said calmly, her voice stern before her eyes flicked open and she glared at Alexandra with purpose. "Don't fret Ms. Alexandra.... I have no intention of leaving you...." Ezia said sternly, shiftingly slightly in the water to face Alexandra as Ezia gently reach out and took the agent's hand into her own, holding it softly. "You are my guest..... I welcomed you into my chambers... and I accepted that this might happen..... I will personally ensure you are cared for during your...." Ezia paused and blushed. "during your..... hardships.... So please.... if you feel the urge to... to do what you did..... then please do so with me..." Ezia said with a soft cute and shy voice as she held Alexandra by the hand.

Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:05 am

The agent's hand trembled lightly in Ezia's grasp. "You... You know I can't do that," Alexandra replied, "You have brought me in to help me. I can't just take advantage of you like that. If we... If we start, I won't be able to stop. You know what I did with the others who tried to tend to me. If we do this, I... I will just make more of the scent. The scent will reach Diva... I don't want to put her through that again..."

Alexandra's body had been used and abused countless times by these evil alien slavers, drowning in that sweet alluring musk as she rode one wave of orgasmic bliss to the next. There was no fighting it. The only time she succumbed willingly from the start was alone in Diva's arms. Ezia was a kind and beautiful saint to try and help the struggling redhead. But, the busty agent did not see the Ospoden saint as her lover like she did Diva. To her, it was like a stranger was offering to have sex to help take the edge off an addicting urge. It was strange to her and felt wrong.

Then again, it was not as if the agent had much of a choice. She could fight the growing need for now. But, the musk would continue to arouse her. Alexandra took slow deep breaths. The scent was faint but welcomed after breathing so much clean air. Already erect nipples itched and ached, yearning to be touched to speed up the process. Thighs rubbed together briefly to stave off the faint heat growning between them. The fact Alexandra was reluctant and resisting these urges and needs probably seemed odd to what Ezia has learned or expected.

For now, Alexandra released Ezia's hand and drew away. Arms wrapped around herself, hugging her chest as she shook her head. "Maybe I can just endure this... Just... Just have to not stimulate myself any further... Breathe what little I am producing now..."

Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:41 am

Ezia's smile turned into a soft frown after feeling Alexandria's hand tremble on her own before soft blue eyes met with the agent's own. "Take advantage? Oh... No." Ezia said with a coy smile. " No... It's not taking advantage. Not if.... not if I am willing to help you." Ezia said softly while she holding Alexandra's hand. "I am aware of what you did...... but its nothing to be ashamed of...... you only did as you needed to do....... Ms. Alexandria.... please.... fret not..... You are free to lose your self here..... your free to lose your self with me." Ezia said in reply, her cheeks only growing that much redder as she offered her own self up as a tool for Alexandra's, no, Desire's lust, however, Ezia knew the human's reasons for being so reserved as she paused as they were stated forcing Ezia to look back to Diva who was still lying unconscious in her bed. It was a realization that only made Ezia smile fade as she looked back to Alexandra, tears faintly welling in her eyes. " You express such compassion..... Ms. Alexandria..... the more you share... the more I come to learn why my sister loves you so much....." Ezia said with a soft smile appearing on her lips before she took a shallow breath and gave the human agent a sterner look. " Ms. Alexandria..... did you ever consider that it would hurt my sister more knowing that you let your self suffer on her expense..." Ezia said, her hand holding Alexandria's loosening slightly before she glared back to Diva who was fast asleep. "...Diva.... she is a proud knight.... even after all the cruelty and vial actions those demons forced her to endure... she will always be a knight.... she will be your knight.... Ms. Alexandria... " Ezia said softly before regarding the human agent once agin. "She offered her service's to you before...... she would not skulk away in your time of need... and besides she would be more upset with me If I let you.." Ezia smiled with a slight laugh in what seemed to be an effort to lighten the mood before she reached up and gently placed a hand on Alexandria's cheek, stroking her softly.

"Ms. Alexandria..... if you are truly concerned for my sisters well being.... then there is a place where your scent will not reach her..... the choice is yours." Ezia said with a faint smile before slowly caning her head back towards the steps leading out of the bath.

Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:46 am

No matter how much or how hard the human woman tried to push Ezia away, the Ospoden saint was not discouraged for even a moment. The alien woman could feel the heat in the cheek she held. Alexandra leaned slightly into the gentle touch as she was stroked. Tears glistened in her eyes before she blinked them away. Even if the agent wanted to fight this and tell herself that this was not who she was, resisting would only cause herself, Diva, and Ezia pain.

While Alexandra still had clear thoughts in her head, she would do whatever she could to protect Diva. The knight needed rest and plaguing her with that alluring scent would only hinder that. Biting her own lip, the busty agent nodded slightly in agreement to Ezia's offer. She allowed herself to be led out of the bath and to a place where the scent would not drift to where the other Ospoden woman slumbered. Alexandra could not believe what she was about to do with this woman she just met. This holy woman was supposedly of great renown and position in Ospoden society. Now, she was about to indulge her needs with this goddess of a female. Joining the ADD as a scientist, the lovely agent never thought that her life would become so sexually involved.

Beyond drying herself off, the red haired agent made no efforts to cover herself. Where they were going, clothes would only be a hindrance.

Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:07 pm

Ezi faintly smiled as she felt Alexandra gently press into the palm of her hand. Ezia's thumb gently stroking the human's soft cheek before skimming just cover Alexandra's lower lip. "Come... This way." Ezia said as she took Alexandra by the hand, the saint's cheeks coloring slight as she slowly lead Alexandra out of the waters of her wonderful spring. The two both clad in nothing as they met at the top of the steps leading into the warm water as Ezia with a slight smile peaked back and Alexandra as she noticed the human reaching for a towel. "Oh... would you like me to help you? If you are ok with it Ms. Alexandra." Ezia said with a slight smile, turning to face Alexandra as the ospoden saint would reach out for a towel of her own before assisting her new friend with drying off as gently Ezia rubbed the soft white sheet of cloth across the agent's gorgeous skin, drying away water as she used the towel to assist Alexandra to reach the places she could not, namely her upper, and lower back, legs, and rump before moving on to drying off her self with the same towel.

Drying off took a moment, enough for Ezia's breath to even become a bit ragged as she inhaled small traces of the scent, however, she was still able to keep her composer as she finished and glared at Alexandra with yet another kind smile. "Come.. let's allow Diva to rest..." Ezia said before she once agin took Alexandra by the hand and slowly lead her across the room of the regal and extravagant bed chamber and to a set of large sturdy double doors. The doors were large and metallic and beside one of the doors was what seemed like a small digital panel that Ezia would step up too and gently place her hand atop it. Ezia would then speak in a soft gentle tone, her words soothing as she spoke in the ospoden native tongue as the panel would light faintly with a calming blue light, scanning her palm before giving a faint hum of approval as the doors slowly slide open into the walls at either side. Ezia glanced back and Alexandra to check the womens nerves, willing to stop any moment the human women desired to back out as the saint merely smiled reassuringly and lead Alexandra deeper inside.

The doors closed behind the pair as they made their way inside of what appeared to be a short pristine white regal hallway leading to another set of double doors that automatically opened as they approached. The white of the hall merely made Ezia's bare damp skin and golden blond hair glisten brightly in the overhead lights that softly beamed down on the pair cleansing them of any contaminates their bath might not have cleansed them of already as Ezia merely lead Alexandra through the next set of doors and into a large circular chamber with a marble alter sitting its center. Like the hallway, the room was white and pristine, with a dome-like ceiling decorated with a stain-glassed mural of the universes, stars, moons, and suns, while flanking the circular walls were large glass cases that contained numerous different items, trinkets, and babbles arranging from appeared as intact, even broken swords, shields, crowns, jewelry, gems, scepters, scrolls, and tapestries, even a full suit of armor. It was a literal trophy room of weapons, and artifacts as Ezia merely lead Alexandra inside the chamber and went straight to the center alter. On the surface of the altar was a blue tapestry cloth inlined with gold and silver, and rested atop it was a small shrine to the saint's lord consisting of a holy symbol, a small goblet of blue sparking liquid, and a dark metal rod. Ezia would lead Alexandra to the alter before peeking back at her with a faintly blushing smile. "Welcome Ms. Alexandra to.... to my treasury.. This is where I keep some of the orders holy artifacts.. and texts." Ezia said still holding Alexandra's hand, an eager but nervous expression painted on the saint's face as she turned to express the room.

**Symbol of Ozatol.**

Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:56 am

Alexandra's heart was hammering inside her chest. She voiced no words of protest at Ezia's offer. The Ospoden saint was gentle as she rubbed the cloth across her soft skin. The special water they soaked in had left the human woman glistening with not a mark or blemish on her lovely skin. Toes curled against the floor as she felt the holy woman's hand glide down her back and over her ass. Her skin tingled at the attention from this beautiful alien woman. Alexandra's own hands were drying her mountainous breasts, causing them to firm with further arousal as she produced more of that irresistible aroma.

"L-Let me help..." she stammered as she offered to tend to the Ospoden woman's hard to reach places. Alexandra's own breathing was not becoming ragged but longer and deeper. The unbearably clean air was gradually becoming tainted with the agent's scent, making each breath less irritating and far more stimulating. The woman ran the cloth across Ezia's upper back, sliding lower. The human's hands felt along the Ospoden's sides, stroking up and down. The agent swallowed hard as she saw the shapely rear that awaited her attention as she continued to aid in drying the saint off.

Once dry, the ADD agent followed the Ospoden woman to what looked like a rather sturdy and reinforced pair of doors. The alien woman spoke into a panel in her native tongue and the doors parted, revealing more extravagant areas of Ezia's chambers. Leaving Diva behind, Alexandra followed Ezia into what seemed to be a personal gallery of ancient objects or perhaps some sort of personal shrine.

Alexandra was led to the altar where the alien shrine sat. The agent knew a little about the symbol due to her time with Diva. "It's beautiful," she said. The woman managed to tear her eyes from Ezia's nude form to take in the rest of the chamber. Her hand held onto the saint's. She had not expected to be taken to a place like this. It was certainly private and away from everyone else. She felt out of place being in such a pristine and holy location. The cool air soaked into their bare damp skin. The agent's nipples were painfully erect. Every deep breath caused the luscious globes to rise and fall. Alexandra did not retreat as she looked to Ezia. Away from everyone in this private vault, no one would interrupt them. Would Ezia continue with the tour for now as the scent continued to linger or would the two women start to succumb to their growing need?

Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:58 am

"Thank you. This room also doubles as my personal shrine to our lord... Ozatol. Here I pray, as well as give my thanks to all that Ozatol has given me, and the verse.." Ezia said with a kinda yet nervous smile as she glanced back at Alexandria for a brief moment before regarding her shine once agin. "This room is a safe place, the safest onboard the vessel... holding numerous priceless artifacts... no one will disturb us here... nor will.... others be effected..... so please be at ease Ms. Alexandria." Ezi said softly before gently releasing Alexandria's hand as she turned to face the shrine and respectfully bow her head while clasping her hands together in front of her chest in what Alexandria would recognize as a solemn prayer.

Ezia was silent for a moment as she lowered he head and closed her eyes, making a quiet prayer in the soft gentle words of the ospoden language. It sounded almost like singing, or rhyme to the human's ears as Ezia spoke her words of prayer. Once Ezia was done, she raised her head and took a deep breath, taking in more of Alexandria's arousing scent. Ezia would merely stand for a moment before she would turn her head back to Alexandria, once agin her face brightening in her kind smile. " My apologies Ms.Alexandria... that was rude of me... I was only asking Ozatol for forgiveness... for what has transpired..." Ezia said softly as she turned to face Alexandria, her cheeks reddening a soft shade of crimson, while her breath became slightly heavier thanks to Alexandria's scent in the smaller chamber. "Would you... like to join me?" The saint asked as she would raise both hands to Alexandria, opening her arms in a welcoming embrace to the human women. "Ozatol's heart is open to all who desire guidance."

Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:37 am

The red haired agent remained quiet as Ezia looked to be saying a prayer. The cool air reminded Alexandra of her nudity as arms wrapped gently in front of her chest. Walking about this holy and private chamber without any clothes on seemed inappropriate to the human woman. She was not a religious person but, she knew a little about the various religions back on Earth. Walking about a church like this would have earned more than a few stares to say the least.

"There is no need to apologize," the agent replied, "This is your place of prayer and what transpired was not your fault."

The offer to join made her own cheeks flush once more. Ezia's arms were spread open, revealing her divine body to Alexandra's gaze. "I'm umm... Not the religious sort," the busty agent answered, "But, I can stand or sit beside you while you pray if you like."

The lovely human woman approached slowly. Every breath was renewing the fluttering butterflies in her lower belly. The scent was faint but every breath was building upon the previous. In time, she would ache more and more. Even if she resisted, the scent would eventually fade and the withdrawal symptoms would be a new problem to suffer.

Heart hammering fast, Alexandra joined in Ezia's embrace. Arms wrapped around the other woman. Mountainous globes pressed and mashed over the Saint's. Cheeks flushed, she gazed at the holy woman as her pulse throbbed within her tender mounds. "Is... Ozatol fine with us being like this?" Alexandra whispered heatedly.

Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:24 pm

Ezia could not help but smile towards Alexandria's earnest reply, shook her head slightly as she held out her arms welcoming the human to join her. "No, I have every reason to apologize... " Ezia said with soft soothing words. "That is fine... I welcome your company, Ms. Alexandria. Please.. come." Ezia spoke with such kindness, opening her arms to accept Alexandria as the nervous woman approached and finally lowered her self into the saints loving embrace.

"Hmuh..." There was a slight gasp that escaped Ezia's lips as she felt Alexandria's heavy breasts gently press against her own, feeling the throbbing of her pulse, the beat of her heart, the warmth of the human's body against her own as Ezia gently closed her arms around the women, warmly embracing the once enslaved agent as Alexandria did the same to the saint. It was beautiful, Ezia cheeks burned red, her heart was throbbing, her mind racing in panic and nervousness, but she was smiling, smiling a happy smile as the blond ospoden gazed back into Alexandria's eyes, slowly nodding as Alexandria spoke. "Yes." Ezia said with a soft word of reassurance. "Ozatol is fine... happy in fact.... " Ezia said as she lowered her head gently to press her forehead ageist Alexandria's own, keeping loving eye contact with her as she continued. "Happy... that right now.... you are in your purest form..." Ezia said with a soft smile, her hot ragged breaths matching Alexandria's with intensity. "Also...Ms. Alexandria... I asked Ozatol to forgive me... *gasp*... for not doing this sooner..." Ezia whispered heatedly before she carefully pressed forward and captured Alexandria's lips with her own, meeting the human agent with a loving passionate kiss.

Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:35 pm

"Mph!" Eyes widened as Ezia took the initiative. Heat erupted inside the agent, melting the fluttering butterflied into a pure molten warmth. Alexandra's lips parted, allowing the Saint's tongue to enter as she had her first taste of this Ospoden woman. Eyelids fluttered briefly before they slowly fell shut. All the tension that lingered that she had been resisting all this time came rushing back at once.

Hands would not push the other woman away. Instead, they ran up and down the shapely curves of the alien woman's sides. A muffled moan escaped her throat, rippling through their heated embrace. Her own tongue slid along Ezia's, sucking on the warm muscle as she returned the kiss with her own. The drug-like musk was an aphrodisiac which only further increased the intensity of all this wondrous sensations that were bombarding her senses.

Alexandra was stunned, not expecting such a holy woman to be such a great kisser. Her mind was becoming putty as she trembled in Ezia's grasp. The alien woman would feel the human's rapid pulse throbbing in those huge breasts that mashed against her own. Long thick nipples dragged against the Ospoden's breasts, flicking across the woman's own peaks. Without thinking, the agent began to rub gently against the other woman's naked form. Her breasts tingled with wild sensations as every stroke would goad her tender mounds to produce more of that alluring scent.

Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:53 am

Ezi merely pushed forth into that loving kiss, the saint's lips sealing over Alexandria's own as the pair embraced the other with a warm embrace. Not a single hint of resistance came from the agent, not that Ezia expected any, she knew the human needed this.... wanted this as Ezia merely explored Alexandria's bareback with her hands, gliding up and down the women's sides and flank while maintaining that wonderful breath-stealing kiss as Ezia's tounge instinctively pressed passed Alexandria's lips and began to wriggle and collide with the human own expertly trained tounge, dueling for a moment before the human simply sucked the saints playful muscles forcing her to break for a brief moment before charging right back in for more.

"Mhm!" Ezia gasped with Alexandria, tasting the human women for the first time, feeling the loving heat emanating from her lips, her body, the heavy thrumming beat of her heart under those gorgeous breasts forcing their mashed together chests to ripple and rub together lightly as Ezia felt the humans harden peaks drag and scrap against her own before Alexandria began to grind and rub her body up against Ezia's own. Ezia was in the head of the moment as she pressed deeper into that kiss, her eyes fluttering with Alexandria's as she slides and rubbed back against her, her hips gyrating against Alexandria's own as one of Ezia's hand slowly slide up the side of Alexandria's flank, coming to grope the curve of the humans breast.

"Hmm" Ezia purred, inhaling a deep breath of that drugged scent that was slowly rising from Alexandria's glorious breasts as Ezia in their passion turned and pressing Alexandria's but back up against the alter before breaking the kiss as she glared deeply into the agents sexually flustered and fluttering eyes. "M-may I....May I taste them.." Ezia said with a gasp, giving the humans breasts a soft and gentle squeeze. "Or... do you want to taste.... mine?" Ezia said with a questioning look towards Alexandria, cocking her head cutely to one side, exposing her neck to Alexandria if the human had other ideas, if not then Ezi had no issue tasting the source of the agent's scent first hand.

Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:53 am

"Haahhh... Ahh..."

Alexandra was catching her breath after the kiss. Both women took deep breaths of the gradually tainted air around them. The busty agent felt the cool stone of the altar against her back. Back slightly arched, her mountainous globes thrust outwards slightly as they remained pressed over Ezia's. She gazed into the alien woman's eyes. This holy saint was really getting into this as she asked to taste Alexandra's impressive endowments and even offered her own as tribute.

The luscious tit flesh molded between the saint's squeezing digits. The human red head's pulse throbbed gently against the alien woman's touch. Soft moans left the agent's lips. "U-Umm... Y-Yes... Yes..." Alexandra gasped out. Either she was very much for the first question or was answering both. There was no resistance as the agent was pushed to lean more onto the altar. Luscious melons shined under the bright lights of the private chamber. Every deep breath caused them to rise and fall. Long thick nipples stood proudly on top of darkened and puffy areola. Her rapid heart beat throbbed within both the sensitive mounds as hands continued to run up and down the Ospoden woman's sides.

"Uhhnn... Oh god..." The lovely human woman moaned as her back arched a bit further. Compared to Goro and the Adda, Ezia's touch was far gentler but still very stimulating. The touch was heavenly as she felt those warm lips slide along the smooth tender skin. Every breath the Ospoden saint took brought in that wondrous scent directly from the source. Alexandra's hands slid up Ezia's sides and over those shoulders. Toes curled as nails lightly dragged across the saint's upper back. Fingers ran through the Ospoden's long golden blonde hair. Every nibble and lick of those breasts was awarded with more of that irresistible stench. Thoughts and worries faded as the trembling woman allowed her eyes to flutter shut and just ride this pleasurable moment with this gorgeous alien beauty.

Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next