View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Pleasant Embrace (For Alexandria and Diva) 

Post Re: Pleasant Embrace (For Alexandria and Diva)
"...Oh god indeed... " The saint repeated softly as Alexandria gave Ezia her answer. The saint could not help but give her guest a lovingly playful smirk as she returned her lips to Alexandria's own, capturing a new kiss between their lips before moments later breaking that wonderful contact to gently kiss and lick a trail down the humans gorgeously trembling body, starting at her cheek, down her jaw, and neck, before slowly working her way down Alexandria's shoulders and chest. Saphire blue eyes flicking up to Alexandria's own as the saint worked her way down before finally coming to the agent's left breast as Ezia blew on the sensitive nub gently before giving Alexandria's peak hard peak as teasing lick with her silky smooth tounge.

"Does that feel good?" Ezi asked softly as she blew on the agent's nipple agin before moving on to the long-awaited touch of her lips fully wrapping around the nipple only to suck the hard peak into her lips. Ezi's gave a few gentle sucks, her tounge lashing the hard nipple side to side gently before there was a short pause from the saint. It was like a glitch, or a sudden rush of euphoric heat spread over her tounge and surge down the Saints throat as she tasted the sweet scent filled her head with a rush of pleasure as her eyes popped open brightly as her pupils dilated with the rush of melatonin striking the pleasure centers of her brain. "Ahmmmhmmm!" Ezi gasped as her cheeks suddenly sank in as she deeply pulled the human's hard tit into her mouth and began to suck more franticly, her eyes fluttering as she inhaled a full dose after dose of her scent, drawing more into her lungs as Ezi was already riding high on the euphoric sensation of the agents wonderful blessing.

Ezi continued to suckle Alexandria's breasts for a full minute, licking and sucking the women's peaks as she alternated between them before finally pulling away, her lips separating from Alexandria's tit with a loud -Pop!!- followed by a smacking of her lips as Ezi sank to her knees shuttering helplessly. " Oh...Oh my god!! A-Alexandria!! Y-your bless!!" Ezia said with a blushing gasp of horny excitement as she slowly rose back to her feet, licking and kissing a path back up her glorious body before recapturing Alexandria sweet lips as she slowly pressed forward, guidng Alexandria to lay back on the alter as the holy symbol, trinkets, and bobbles clattered to the floor to make room for the Saints new instrument of prayer.

Diva Krimry The Holy Knight.

Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:32 am

"Ooohhh..." Eyes fluttered shut as the agent tilted her head, exposing her neck to the trail of kisses that ran down to her well endowed chest. The breath blown across her aching teat sent her heart fluttering. Nerves brought to full attention ensured that not a single moment of that teasing lick was missed. Hot blood throbbed and engorged the swollen nipple. "Y-Yes... So... So good..." Alexandra moaned. There was no doubts that this holy saint knew exactly what she was doing when it came to pleasure.

The agent's sensitive peak was engulfed in the warm embrace of Ezia's lips. Nails dragged along the alien woman's back. Heels kicked the sides of the altar as waves of hot bliss rippled out from her chest and down to the tips of her toes. Every deep suck from the Ospoden woman's lips brought more and more hot blood to the surface. The nipple was so long and thick that it was like sucking on a tiny thumb.

Alexandra's lips part as gasps of pleasure and awe escaped her. The cool air welcomed the glistening nub when it finally popped free of the saint's grasp. The human agent was not the only one who was overwhelmed as Ezia fell to her knees. Both women were breathing in the wondrous musk that filled the air now. The agent could not believe she resisted for so long. Why resist something that felt so wonderful? Every breath was a reminder of what she denied herself for so long.

The ADD agent sat up to see her partner was far from finished. Thighs part gently as those lips and tongue worshiped the Russian beauty's smooth skin. Hands stroked up and down Ezia's sides as the Ospoden stood up once more. Lips met as the two kissed. There was the sound of clattering objects of various material or religious value falling to the hard floor. Slowly, Alexandra was pushed back, her body sliding over the now cleared altar. Hands would rub along the sides of Ezia's breasts as she tried to guide the holy woman to join her on top of the altar.

"Y-You're divine..." Alexandra said breathlessly.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:50 pm

The saint followed Alexandria down atop the alter, feeling the humans hands on her hips slowly sliding up under her sides, gently tracing the curves of her breast while the saints hands did the same before Ezia's modest globes came to collide with Alexandria's own as the saint pushed the agent onto her back where they both would lay atop the holy marble alter. Ezia rested ontop of Alexandria, almost straddling the human women as they both gazed deeply into the eyes of each other. Ezia was smiling, her cheeks flushed a cute shade of crimson, as a look of sheer love graced the saint's features as she leaned into recapture Alexandria's lips in a new kiss before breaking a moment later.

"Thank you..... Ms. Alexandria..." Ezia said softly, kindly smiling to her new dear friend and lover, her hands gently stroking along Alexandria's sides before she pressed her forehead to the humans and softly let out a hot panting gasp of hot breath. "Ahm.. M-Ms. Alexandria... w-will you join worship with me?" Ezia asked softly, taking a deep breath of that sweet scent, her hand gently rubbing along Alexandria's sides, slowly tracing a path down her hip before rubbing over the human women's thigh, first outside, then inside as she coaxed Alexandria's legs apart as the Saints hand gently maneuvered in to gently rub up agiest Alexandria's exposed sex gently. "W-will you..... will you assist me with my prayers?" Ezia asked as her lips came to gently caress Alexandria's cheek, kissing along the human's jaw before gently teasing Alexandria's ear lobe, licking the human's ear gently before softly blowing. "W-will you.... join me at the holy gate.... Ms. Alexandria?.. do you want me to worship you?" Ezia asked one last time before her lips returned to Alexandria's neck, kissing her tenderly before she gently rocked her whole body, grinding her self gently up agists Alexandria's abdomen, and breasts, their nipples scraping each other as Ezia began to slowly rock back and forth, grinding up against her human lover gently.

Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:01 am

The cool marble surface did little to stave off the burning heat flaring from Alexandra's needing body. Lips met in another kiss before the breathless Ospoden woman slid her hand between the agent's thighs. Moist netherlips were nearly parting of their volition as that gentle hand stroked over them. Thighs part further as hips rose to meet that wondrous touch. Heat flushed the human's cheeks as the alien woman asked her to worship and pray. She did not know what to think of these stimulating lewd acts being performed by a holy saint.

"Ahhh!" The agent gasped as warm breaths caressed her ear. Hot lips traced down the woman's neck. She tilted her head, eyes fluttering shut as she moaned. Breasts mashed against her own, nipples dragging and flicking over one another. Her heart raced as sharp breaths saturated her lungs in that potent musk that she kept producing. Heels kicked and dragged against the unfeeling stone as hips ground into hers. The voice telling her to think or reconsider what she was doing continued to fade, leaving behind a different voice telling to keep going, to indulge, to desire.

Hands roamed over Ezia's back, nails dragging gently across that glistening perfect skin."W-Worship... Uhhhnnn..." Alexandra moaned, not understanding what the saint meant. The only worship she knew was the irresistible musk of Goro. It was difficult to focus much less care about the details of what was being said. Ezia was a gorgeous alien woman that knew just how to make her feel good. Hips rose to grind against the holy woman. She did not care anymore. The agent wanted this, needed this. Her fluttering belly only wound up tighter the longer the two teased and stimulated each other.

One hand slid up and ran fingers through the alien woman's long golden blonde hair. She pulled the saint's face and lips down lower until the Ospoden's face was smothered between the agent's heaving udders. Alexandra's other hand cupped and squeezed one of her own breasts, massaging it to produce more of that alluring aroma. She would try and hold the saint's head for a few breaths before gently gripping the woman's hair and lifting her off and into a soft kiss. "Mmm..." she broke the kiss to look into Ezia's eyes, "He smells even better than this. Let's worship him together..."

A hand grabbed and squeezed one of Ezia's breasts as Desire purred softly. Like with the nurses, she wanted to drown herself and others in the addicting stench of her master's scent.

Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:32 am

Ezia was passionate and gentle, tender and loving, she adored how Alexandria submitted to her advances as she quested forward with her lips, kissing along the woman cheek and neck as she continued to grind and rub up against the erotic human women. Ezia asked Alexandria her questions regarding her desires and even offered her the means to worship as Ezia couldn't help but smile happily as the breathless gasp moans left Alexandra is lips followed by the answer she was over joyed to hear.

"That is right... let us worship." Ezia whispered into Alexandria's ear before gently licking her tongue around her earlobe, enjoying the sensation of Alexandria's hands roaming along her back, nails scraping along her shoulders, while fingers drug through her ling silky blond hair only for Ezia to find her self being guided back into a wonderful kiss with the loving human she found in her care. Ezia's lips met with Alexandra's own as she continued to gently roll her hips against Alexandria's own, scissoring the sexual tense human women before their lips parted and Ezia gazed deeply into Alexandria's eyes. "Y-yes." Ezia said before she moved lower, going along with Alexandria's guidance where she smoothing her self in the pillowy soft flesh of the agents wonderfully perfect breasts as Ezia deeply inhaled breaths after breath of the sweet loving scent.

It was almost hard to pull the saint away from the human's chest as Ezia was enjoying her time in between the human's cleavage as Ezia licked and kissed between the valley of mountainous breasts, her hands squeezing and gently groping the lower curves of Alexandria's bountiful mounds before Alexandria pulled the saint by the hair causing her to slightly sit up on all fours and peer up at her with a blushing ahegao like expression on her cute smiling face before she crawled back up to softly kiss Alexandria back.

"Lets... both worship him.." Ezia replied softly once their kiss broke and she gazed deeply into Alexandria's eyes only to wince curly as the human's hand grabbed her breasts forcing her to gasp softly. Ezia did the same, groping Alexandria's breasts, gently massaging the soft delicate mounds before slowly Ezia rose up off Alexandria, her hands firmly plants on her breasts before she began to rock her hips more earnestly, scissoring her wet sex against Alexandria's own as their sweet suple moans filled the chamber.

"AH! oH!! Oz-ozatol! Ah! H-he blesses you Ms. A-alexandria!! Y-your s-so bless!! I... I w-wish I could!! Ah!" Ezia gasped out, her hips rocking side to side agiest Alexandria as she continued to grind her self against Alexandria's sex to bring them both pleasure. "P-Please!! Ah!! A-Alexandria!! I wish I could share it!! Ah!" Ezia moaned before she shifted slightly, released the humans breasts instead lifting Aelxandria's leg holding Alexandra's thigh upwards as she began to rock her self harder ageist Alexandria. "D-Dont stop! ah! Ah! P-pleasing him!! AH!" Ezia softly gasped as with her free hand she reached out and grasped Alexandrias breasts, feeling the humans hard nipple scraping agiest her palm as she rolled the humans heavy ord in her hand.

Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:19 am

"Ooohh... Ugh... Uhhnn... Y-Yes! Yes! G-God, yes!"

Unlike the previous Ospoden women, Ezia's experience was apparent. Not only that but, this supposed holy woman was more than willing to take charge in getting what she wanted. the saint's hips thrust hard and eagerly. Their womanly nectar mixed and smeared as netherlips sawed across one another. Every stroke left Alexandra's sex hot and tingling for more. The ADD agent did not have to wait long to get her wish.

Hands mashed into the Russian woman's soft globes. The alien saint could feel the human's hot pulse throbbing with her rapid heartbeat. Ezia held on tight to the sensitive mounds, thrusting those shapely hips. Netherlips kissed and clits ground into the other, sending wondrous shockwaves of pure bliss echoing inside Alexandra's core. Sharp cries and breathless gasps filled the chamber as their glistening bodies continued to become one on the altar. Neither women were satisfied yet. Both wanted more. Every breath filled their minds and bodies with such wondrous sensations and needs that they wanted sated right here and now.

One of Alexandra's long sexy legs was pushed up high. Toes curled as her fully exposed sex was rubbed against by Ezia's hot body. Every thrust rocked the agent's body. Her huge mammaries swayed with one molding in one of the saint's eager hands. The human woman's hips twitched and jolt as electric bliss shot up and down her spine. Her quaking core quivered with fluttering butterflies that were quickly melting before the growing heat in her lower belly. Eyes fluttered as Alexandra's mouth hung open in awe. One arm was used for support as she twists to her side some, making it easier for Ezia to scissor into her. Her free hand grasped her unclaimed breast, squeezing it hard as the luscious flesh flowed between her fingers. Her mind was lost in a haze as every breath reminded her who she was and what she wanted more than anything right now.

"Uhhhnnn... E-Ezia!" she groaned, "I'm... I'm so c-close... Please... M-More!"

Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:45 am

"Ah!! AHHHH!!! Y-yes!!! I will!! Yess!!!" Ezia cried out lovingly matching the tone of her gorgeous human companion who was in the thrones of her passion, her hips rocking eagerly ageist Alexandria's own, grinding and rubbing her sex in short thrusts and tight circular roles of her hips. The lovely ospoden saint having no intention of stopping her holy crusade on the agent's sexual exciting body while she held firmly on Alexandria's long sexy leg.

"Ah! YES!!! Yes Alexandria!! Ah!!! You may have as much as you desire!!!" Ezia cried with a sexually moan of her own as she continued on with their holy journey together. Ezia's lust hazed glossy blue eyes watching excitedly as Alexandria was rolled onto her side, the human's bare glistening body writhing be neither her as Alexandria took mattering of fondling her heavy breast into her own hands before Ezia picked up her pace and began to gasp and moan as her hips and thighs rolled and rubbing her self harder and faster against Alexandria's bare sex until they both reached the twin heavenly gates together!

Mon May 04, 2020 11:16 am

"Ahhhnnn! Ahhh! Ooouuuggghhh!"

Alexandra's whole body shuddered in a seizure of absolute rapture. Hot juices squirted out of contracting depths, splashing over Ezia's own climaxing entrance. Their love juices mixed, joining the wondrous aromas that filled the sealed chamber. The agent's face had gone ahegao as hips continued to grind against her divine partner's. A thin speckle of drool escaped moaning lips as eyes continued to flutter and roll back in her head. The gorgeous Russian woman continued to ride out this round of bliss as long as she could before finally feeling the grip on her leg loosen.

The ADD agent pushed back, sitting up and pushing her glowing partner down onto the altar. Hearing that she could take all that she desired, Desire was more than eager to take the Ospoden on that offer. Mountainous globes hung heavily from the human woman's chest, swaying back and forth as she crawled on top of the Saint. The chamber was quickly filling with the scents of sex, sweat, and the ever growing aroma coming from the agent's breasts. Every breath reminded Desire of the irresistible scent of her Master and what awaited her when she returned to that vile monster.

The redhead crawled further upwards. Her dripping, quivering sex slid over Ezia's chest before pressing into the eager woman's face. The human woman turned around so she was facing down the rest of the Ospoden's lovely form. She reached down and pulled both of Ezia's legs up as she continued to sit on the alien woman's face. Desire admire the quivering sex before her. Hooking one leg under her arm, the enthralled woman leaned in and gave those netherlips a long slow lick. "Mm..." she kissed the woman's clit before whispering heatedly, "Never thought a Saint could be such a whore. Master would love to make you his."

Holding one leg under her arm to keep those hips lifted and close to her, the agent took three fingers and began pumping them into the Ospoden's tender depths. Desire's tongue lashed and swirled over Ezia's vulnerable pearl. Hips grind against the Saint's face, rubbing those juicy netherlips all over the moaning woman visage. "Mph... Don't keep me waiting, put that tongue to work," Desire ordered the holy woman. She slowed the pace of her thrusts, prolonging the erotic agony until Ezia got Desire caught up and on their way to their second orgasm.

Mon May 04, 2020 4:46 pm

Ezia's body shuttered in ecstasy as she reached her own pleasant climax with Alexandria, her moans and gasps joining the humans erotic singing as the saint's own movements atop the alter began slowing the longer she basked in the blissful throes of her orgasm, yet Ezia count control her hips as she unconsciously bucked and gyrated her hips agists Alexandria's aching womanhood. "Ahm! W-what a blessing!" Ezia gasped out, her eyes fluttering as she trembled in pleasure before lowering her self down to gently capture the human's lips with her own, sharing a passionate kiss while they took a brief rest only allowing the ospoden saint to deeply inhale more of that wonderful scent.

Ezia and Alexandria both took a moment, holding each other atop the later. Ezia merely kissed the sexually charged agent with loving lips before finally, they broke and suddenly Ezia found her self being rolled over onto her back, the human straddling atop her with such quickness that Ezia could do nothing but smile in growing excitement as she glared up at her lover, Alexandria. The saint's beautiful eyes meeting hers in a moment of anticipation before slowly shifting lower to the agent's gorgeously heaving chest. Ah! S-so! oh my!" Ezia said as she instinctively reaches up and cupped both, gently giving the pair a modest squeeze before she was forced to let Alexandria's wonderful breasts escape her as Alexandria began to crawl up her body.

Ezia's own excitement overtook her at that moment as she couldn't help but lean upwards and kiss, mouth at Alexandria's breasts as they briefly passed her face, tasting direct sweetness from the human's wonderful globes as the saint's hands reached back to caress and squeeze the human's wonderful plump behind as she crawled upwards only for Ezia to quickly discover the jewel of Alexandria's body positioned directly above her face as the human pulled a maneuver the saint as yet yo learn.

"Uah!! Ohhh! Y-yess!!" Ezia gasped out, her hot breath blowing slowly over Alexandria's drolling sex as the saint wasted no time in taking what was offered to her as the saints head instinctively lifted to have her lips meet Alexandria's sex before the blond ospoden began to lick and lash her tounge eagerly ageist her as hands came up to wrap around Alexandria's lap, holding her closer so she could feast.

A moan of surprise escaped Ezia from her place below as she felt one of her legs being seized before her entire lower body was being lifted upwards in an awkward angle before she felt Alexandria hold her there uncomfortably before the human's lips came to lick her own drolling sex as Alexandria would joyfully feel the saint's body react in such a beautifully erotic fashion by jolting and twitching with each passing lick of her tounge before Alexandria would spot the new reaction of three whole fingers being pressed down into her tight juicy depths. Eiza sequel softy, barely hearing Alexandria's words echo into her ears as she hurriedly got to work licking and lashing her tounge ageist Alexandria's sex, her licks growing more frantic and eager the more Alexandria played with her and denied her sweet release.

Sat May 09, 2020 8:17 pm

Desire's voluptuous form tensed as she felt the Saint's divine kiss on her juicy netherlips. No commands were required to get this Ospoden working that tongue. The warm flexible muscle pushed inside the agent. Musky velvet walls hugged around the writhing invader. Toes curled as hips rubbed up against the alien woman's greedy lips. She had no clue if Ezia had prior experience or was a natural at this. There was no denying the pleasing tremors that ran up and down the human redhead's sex. The sensations bubbled and build inside her lower belly, causing it to quiver and flutter with inflamed butterflies.

"Mm... Yes... J-Just like th-that..." Heated breaths washed over Ezia's clitoris before teeth lightly nibbled around the sensitive bundle of nerves. Desire's tongue dragged across and swirled around the love button. Fingers continued to pump in and out of the Saint's yearning depths, churning those sexual fluids to a froth. The lewd slurp of hot juices squishing around her fingers, the feel of those walls hugging her digits as if begging to stroke them harder, it all felt so wonderful to the drugged ADD agent.

The more Ezia worked that tongue, the more Desire thrust her fingers. They withdrew briefly only for two fingers to twist around one another before turning to doing more twisting motions with each thrust like a drill. Hips bucked, smearing musky juices all over the Ospoden's face. Once the human's fingers were soaked with the alien woman's essence, she withdrew them to give them a slow lick. She purred with delight as she then wiped the glistening fluids onto one of Ezia's heaving mounds, giving one of those engorged peaks a pinch and twist.

"Ah... Master would absolutely love a body like this... So blessed... I bet you just love flaunting these around," Desire said heatedly. Two fingers curled back inside the Ospoden. Nails dragged along the woman's inner walls, curling and searching for the alien woman's most vulnerable spots. Once she felt Ezia gasp, moan, or simple tense up; the agent would begin stroking that same spot in firm circles over and over again. Desire's lips and tongue were replaced with her thumb, rubbing and grinding right over the exposed pearl relentlessly.

Sun May 10, 2020 2:46 am

Ezia was already on the edge, Desire only needed to coax out the saint's emerging orgasm with her enchanted digits she used to work over Ezia's tight passage. Desire quickly discovering what made the saint tick while steadily rocking her fingers in and out of Ezra's juice depths as Desire would feel the saint's hips twitch and spasm with each pump of her wrist. Soft squelching could be heard under the sound of their joined moans as soon Ezia felt the striking of Desires tongue against her clitoris, licking and teasing her sex in a way that cause her heart to race tummy to quiver. Desire only managing to further drawing out the saints torment of enduring the overwhelming pleasure already consuming her, yet even sensing Ezia already at snapping point Desire choose to play more, rewarding Ezia for her hard work, using her tongue in tandem with the human women divine licks.

Mhhmhhh!!" Ezia gasped, gulped, and even purred as she intently licked and sucked her lips agists Desires sex, Ezia doing her best to tease and pleasure her human lover in turn as she hugged her arms across Desires lap in a means to pulled the human's lower body down so she could seal her lips over Desires sex work her tongue even deeper, feasting on the human's sex, in the same manner a certain serpentine goddess taught her to do as Ezia worked hard to draw more pleasure for her self, and her lover.

Ezia didn't need to speak for Desire to know the answers to her question, she could feel the truth come from the saint's body, the way her tight lewd sex clenched around her fingers, the way her hips would bounce and jolt with each flick of her Ezia's clit, even the steady thrum of the saint's heart as Desire reached down to claim a heaving breast and smear her own love juices all over her chest before giving the gorgeous blonds hard nipple a nice earnest pinch. Desire could feel the truth, Ezia must know she has a blessed body and flaunting her gifts was something she adored and Desire was merely stating the truth as Ezia's heart would skip with each word before Desire would curl two fingers back into Ezia's awaiting sex, dragging her nails along the inner pink walls of the saints sex striking Ezia's most sensitive bundle of nerves Desire was able to find as the saint would pull down on Desites hips tighter and passionately moan up into the human's sex, her screams muffled from under Desires body as the human continued to pump her digits in and out of Ezia's clenching fold, relentlessly driving the saint to her long-awaited release, symbolized by the shuttering of Ezia's hips, the twitch of her thighs and finally the spraying release of her love nectar that would drench Desires fingers and likely her face.

Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:31 am

Sharp gasps and wanton squeals escaped the human woman's throat. Ezia showed her own proficiency as those lips sealed over Desire's tensing entrance. The agent's mouth hung open, her expression slack as she let forth wondrous groans. Her insides were melting around the Ospoden's skilled tongue. Gasping breaths filled her lungs with more doses of her irresistible musk. Eyes fluttered and rolled back as her entire body jolt and shuddered on top of the alien Saint. As trained, she forced herself to hold back her own orgasm as best as she could. A slave must seek the pleasure of their partner before their own. Holding back only made the tension rise even higher. Hips bucked against Ezia's face while her own twitching fingers continued to churn away at the alien woman's depths.

It was not long before the Ospoden succumbed, showering the human woman's hand and face. Desire did not seem to mind as her own body shuddered in a seizure of complete bliss. Drool escaped her parted lips as Ezia's love juices sprayed across her slack features. "Uhhnn... Ohhh..." Licking her lips, the well endowed agent rolled to her side. She panted and gasped for breath. The drugged air continued to stimulate her senses and keep her aroused and yearning. But despite her training, she was still a human in the end. Desire's entire body was tingling with a wondrous afterglow. Toes curled and uncurled as pleasing shudders rippled up and down her spine. Hips continued to twitch and jolt with stimulating aftershocks.

"Ohhh..." the woman groaned, her mind mush after her drug fueled sexual feast. A hand stroked up and down the Ospoden woman's thigh. She did not try to figure things out. Thoughts came in one side of her mind only to leave the other side. Slow shuddering breaths brought reminders of her place. The agent did not remember why she was brought to this chamber nor what Ezia had planned. Every breath simply told her it did not matter. A gorgeous and sexy alien woman was telling her that she was blessed and there was no shame in this. Desire could not help but agree.

Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:12 pm

In much the same way Ezia did her best to hold back her growing want and need to release as Alexandria forced the beautiful saint to edge along the cusp of her long-awaited orgasm for as long as the saint could hold out against the humans playfully silky smooth tongue and questing digits that seemed to know exactly what made the blond ospoden tick. Alexandria was skillful in the art of sex, she was for more versed in her training then the saint ever would be, but Ezia did know a little. She did her best to keep up with Alexandria's skill as Ezia continued to lick and shake her tongue against the human sex, devouring the humans lower lips while even as she was in the thrones of her own orgasmic release that would plash from her sex, drench Alexandria's features befor cascading down Ezia's abdomen as she was shuttering in delight in the moments before she was rewarded with the sweet taste of Alexandria's nectar as the human women came shortly after Ezia did, showering her in a drenching liquid of heavenly bliss.

The two were spent, Alexandria would release the hold on the saint's thighs before rolling to the side beside Ezia allowing the Ospoden's lower body to collapse onto the alter, flopping with a soft wet slap as her bare bottom connected with the polished white marble. Ezia heavily panting for breath, her heart racing afther their sexual marathon together. Ezia would have a smiling red flushed look of awe on her beautiful face that was damp from Alexandria's release that also wettened her long golden blond hair as well. Ezia would take the brief moment to catch her breath befor she would roll to her side in order to face Alexandria who rested beside her.

Ezia would take deep soothing breaths before she turned to face Alexandra, inhaling lungfuls after lungful of that sweet scent that was charging her heart with such desire. Ezia would smirk with an almost drunken smile towards the human before she leans in as Alexandria was still in the process of her recovery and draped a hand gently over the agents shoulder before coming closer to press her lips to Alexandria's neck, licking softly before trailing a line of kisses downward to her obvious target.

"T-this... Ah!. this gift! This secent..... Ah! your so blessed! A-Alexandria!" Ezia said once again as she would smother her self ageist Alexandrias heaving breasts, groping and massaging the agents heavy mounds gently as the blond fanatic kissed the expanse between Alexandria's massive globes. "I-I can't!!!.... I can't get enough! Ah!" Ezia cried out, her off-hand would slowly glide downward towards Alexandria's shaking thighs were the saint's hand would gently begin to stroke and rub the humans drenched and likely incredibly sensitive sex once again to reignite the flames of passion. "T-this! This must be what heaven! Ah! It must be!" Ezia said with a sexual crazed cry of delight as her lips would slowly find the swollen peak of Alexandrias left breasts as Ezia would begin to mouth and suckle on the harden nipple with a look of sheer delight.

Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:34 am

"Mmh..."

The agent stirred as the lovely Ospoden woman recovered quickly. Ezia resumed embracing and praising the blessed human redhead. These alien women had stamina to match their divine beauty. The Saint could not help but want more. Every breath they took infused their minds and souls with heated need that demanded to be satisfied. Alexandra could only gasp, tilting her head to the side to expose her neck to those warm lips. Each kiss brought another sharp gasp. Heated skin tingled with delight as the soft kisses trailed downwards and began tasting those heaving orbs. Long thick nipples stood proudly from puffy areolae.

"Ah!" Hips jolt as knowing fingers reached Alexandra's drenched depths. "Oh, god!" Heels kicked the altar's stone surface. Her body arched as lips wrapped around her engorged peak, the Ospoden woman hungrily sucking on the vulnerable teat. Arms draped across Ezia's back. Hands roamed up and down with one hand reaching high enough to run fingers through the Saint's golden blonde hair.

"Ooohhh... Ooouuuggghhh..." Eyes fluttered as the vulnerable woman let forth heated panting breaths. Whether she was ready or not, Ezia was already goading her tender body towards another blissful high. Dull eyes stared at the ceiling above them, not registering what she say as all she could sense were those hot lips and teasing fingers. Hips rose and fell, Alexandra's body reacting to the Ospoden's advances without the agent's say in the matter.

Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:43 pm

The saint was an Ospoden afther all, Alexandria would know the stamina the proud race held in their stern bodies. Whether that stamina translated to sexual endure was another thing however as the saint Ezia Melrose appeared to already know a thing or two about the art of love making, and from her last bout with the human agent, she learned quite a bit more as the saint eagerly recovered and sought the source of that divine scent she was quickly coming to adore as Alexandria would at first be subjected to exploratory kisses, rubbs, and gropes before the Saint discovered Alexandria's breasts were in fact the holy fount of all pleasure.

"Ah! S-so divine!! I... I never imagined!!" Ezia said softly as she mouthed Alexandria's sweet harden peak, suckling and gently tugging the agents firm areol, soothing the same area with her silky pink tongue as she sought to take in more of Alexandria's scent directly from the source as she lovingly embraced the human women with all the warmth a women like herself could give the beautiful human.

Ezia was in love with the tase, the scent, the aroma of Alexandria, it was purply intoxicating as Ezila was drowning drunk of the pleasure she was feeling just being beside the beacon of pleasure Ezia knew as Alexandria, the lover of her dear sister, and now her lover as well as Ezia wanted Alexandria to feel just as good as she was feeling now in this moment. Ezia performed what she thought would be pleasurable, instinct taking over as she stroked and rubbed Alexandria's drolling wet sex, teasing the womens clit in the same manner her mistress taught her too, before she broke her lips from the humans tit and let out a gasping moan of breath as Alexandria's arms came around top embrace her in return.

"Ah! Y-yes!! Yess!!! Let go Alexandria!!! Ahh!!! R-release yourself to this pleasure!! To the divine pleasure inside of you!! Ahhh!! E-Embrace it!!! Ahhhh!!!" Ezia said in her own heat, spurring Alexandria on as in a flash Ezia rolled, straddling the human women with her on top as her mouth returned to devouring Alexandria's tender loving breasts, her finders continuing to stroke and strike sensitive bundles of nerves and coax out another sweltering release from the lovely human's trembling body.

Ezia would soon alternate between breasts, switching from the right, to the left before at one point simply choosing to take bouth into her mouth as she drew both of Alexandria's swollen peaks together into her awaiting lips as her fingers below crossed as the saint's fingers soon found themselves rocking in and out of the agents juicy folds.

Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:20 am
Reply to topic   [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next