View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Akiko's Mission 2: Return to the Den (With Vespira) 

Post Re: Akiko's Mission 2: Return to the Den (With Vespira)
Akiko's body trembled as cum forced out of her mouth and nose. While finally getting some peace from those yellow eyes while Vespira enjoyed relieving herself with the throat of the poor agent. Akiko's face gasping out for air when she was finally freed from the cock in her throat only to be soiled on her chest and face with the semen. Akiko gasping for air as she heard the hiss and looked up towards Vespira. But the agent had to take care of her prisoner and so using the sponge blushed before she used her mouth to clean up Vespira's cock. Making sure it was nice and cleaned while using the sponge to clean any excess on the floor...cleaning Vespira once again.

Akiko's body on shaky legs was able to leave the cell allowing Vespira to sleep after that session with the agent who was able to strip her suit...and it was handed to some small droids on the ship to clean it up. Akiko weakly fell onto her bed basically naked as she trembled while trying to sleep...her dreams haunted by the resurfaced memories of her time in the Brothels...that she unknowingly slipped one hand between her thighs and stroked herself to an orgasm before she finally got proper sleep.

The ship had arrived at a small space port for refueling since the trip would take awhile to get back to ADD controlled space. Akiko's suit was still currently being cleaned so for now the Purple haired beauty was wearing more simple clothing. A purple tanktop that didn't hide her midriff and tight shorts of the same color. She slowly arrived at the cell as she calmly checked if Vespira was awake. "Hey, you awake? I was about to make breakfast...anything you'd like?" She asked.

Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:59 pm

The dreams were filled with reliving the most sex in her life. One after another, alien patrons purchased her and had their way with her. Other times she danced before the leering gazes of countless alien monsters before being taken in an endless train of bliss. Perhaps the agent was beginning to remember all that she was taught before.

Vespira stretched slowly when she was greeted. The attempt offer such minor benefits only annoyed the serpent. The beautiful scaled woman swayed and turned to face Akiko. The agent was barely dressed this time and the Gorgonian could taste the woman's arousal from the night before. She slithered closer to the agent, the forcefield the only thing preventing the alien being from coming in contact with the Asian beauty. Yellow eyes peered at her prey as that forked tongue flickered briefly.

"Your foods will not satissfy me..." she hissed, "You were pleasuring yoursself lasst night. Tell me, what were you thinking about as you slid your fingers over your moistened depthsss? You cannot hide your need from me, my little ssslut."

Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:47 pm

Akiko frowned faintly when Vespira rebuked her offer for food. Before cheeks flamed red from the words as she backed a step with gritting teeth. Vespira almost touching the force field she was that close. Akiko's eyes looking back into those yellow eyes. "Ngh..." She grimaced as she looked at her. "Memories...ones I tried to forget...when I was under your control." She said...crossing her arms under her impressive chest bringing them to more focus if Vespira glanced at anything other than the beauties eyes...drawing her back into that gaze.

No doubt it wouldn't take long for Vespira to work her magic once more on her pet. Akiko revealing all the countless alien monsters who used her body back at the brothel...her own dancing, sultry and sexual dancing for the many leering gazes...her body shivering in a combo of revulsion and also arousal from the memories, though doing it before Vespira as her work had resurfaced those memories of her pet. Before she tried and shake it off. "If human food won't satisfy you, then what would satisfy you?" She asked finally to try and change the subject.

Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:03 pm

"Yesss... It felt good being under my control, did it not? That is why you cannot forget. Your body will never forget who you truly sserve," Vespira hissed and smiled, "You will have to find food worthy of a Misstresss's appetite. The ship has sstopped. Are we docked? Perhapsss, you should go find sssomething there. If not food, perhapss sssomeone to help sscratch that itch you have. Your fingersss never compare to the real thing."

The Gorgonian hissed softly as she watched Akiko shift uncomfortably. "You will need to wake the other agent and have her keep watch in the meantime. I am certain that body of yours will get you all you need for the resst of thiss trip."

If the ship was docked, Vespira would need to find out where they were. The last thing she needed was to be taken to ADD controlled space. Some alone time with the other agent may provide a means to slow this journey down. Otherwise, Vespira would need to plant more suggestions inside Akiko's head tonight. For now, she would tease the busty agent, awaken those needs and deny her relief.

Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:19 pm

Akiko frowned faintly at that. As she silently turned away from Vespira...her body so very needy for relief, but she shakes her head faintly as she heads off to check with Eliza. She'd thankfully seen the agent was resting well and slowly waking up...rubbing her eyes before noticing her state of dress and blushes. Akiko bringing up to her fellow agent about what happened and the rescue. Informing Eliza about what was going on and their prisoner. Akiko needing to head out into the spaceport and pick up some supplies anyway. So she asked Eliza to watch their prisoner. Eliza had minor uncomfortable feelings with being alone with a criminal but hearing it was the Gorgonian Crime Boss, instead gave Eliza some curiosity in her eyes.

Vespira would find herself alone for a little while as Akiko left to check on her fellow agent. Before a soft gasp was heard. "Magnificent," A voice softly spoke and if Vespira faced the view she'd see now the Purple haired slut she knew and controlled but a new face...long silvery glimmering hair in the faint light and lavender eyes. Wearing a Silver leotard and silver looking leggings that hugged nice long legs...while some kind of white coat was over her shoulders for now. "I'd heard about Gorgonians beings visions of beauty and grace...but never in my life would I see such glimmering scales." Her voice spoke in awe and wonder rather than the usual responses not enslaved agents gave.

Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:33 pm

Vespira did not know the details of what happened when Akiko left. It seemed the Gorgonian's influence was doing its work on the lovely agent. Eliza failed to bring up Akiko's attire and the purple haired woman simply left the ship through the docking port. Still far from ADD space, there were many alien eyes drawn towards the lovely figure walking the main floor of the space port. What was she looking for? Did she bring any means to pay for it? Why did her body ache so badly?

Meanwhile, the Gorgonian heard a new voice speak up. The serpent gazed at the agent she saw back at the VIP room. The woman was still wearing the leotard from before. This woman was fresh prey. Though Vespira had yet to place any sort of hypnotic triggers on this one, the alien woman had already marked this woman's insides with her cock and seed. Their first and only memory together was one filled with heated bliss.

"Mm... Because I am the only one, my lovely," Vespira hissed as she approached, tongue tasting the air, "You are ssstill bearing the sscent of our time together from before. Come for another round? Your fellow agent will be gone for a bit... You were not only able to ssee a Gorgonian but be fucked by one as well. Tell me, how did it feel to be fucked by a sssuperior being?"

The forcefield hum between the two women. Yellow eyes gazed into Eliza as those hissed words seemed to slither around inside the woman's intelligent mind. Those eyes were just as beautiful as those glimmering scales. It was so soothing to stare at this being. It was so soothing to listen, to obey.

Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:52 pm

Akiko frowned as she looked around. She was lucky that she brought one item from her ship, a holographic device that she could use to transfer credits for those, she needed something to keep herself going after all. Her body ached with need as she grimaced looking around while her body drew in gazes from the many aliens as she walked through the port. Eyes looking for a shop to look in and find some worthy supplies to pay for. Though her body was flushed with arousal as the memories were plaguing her poor mind. Sighing as she leaned on a wall to try and regain herself...one hand brushing her bare belly as she felt the ache in her belly a shuddering breath leaving her lips. She soon noticed a shop and stepped inside to explore the shop and sees it had some useful food and supplies for the trip as Akiko glanced around.

Eliza blushed as she looked at Vespira. "The only one..." She said in surprise while blushing more deeper when Vespira brought up their intimate time under the influence of that drug. Her mind was intelligent as she smiles at Vespira. "If you'd allow me to ask you questions about yourself, I'd love to learn all about you." Eliza said with a smile. The agent's eyes if Vespira could sense it, was filled with scientist curiosity....having the single member of an entire species before her, urges to study said being was filling her brain. Not knowing of course about the danger of looking into those pretty eyes as Vespira's fresher prey looked into her trap. "Hmm...but...I do vaguely remember our time...my mind is foggy from all the drugs we were forced to take." She said as she looked at Vespira..as she looked at her before carefully activating the barrier to drop briefly....as Eliza slowly stepped inside the barrier closing behind her as she almost semi willing stepped into the serpents little lair as Vespira could see her properly without the barrier muting the view a little bit...the silvery almost glimmering beauty herself thanks to her attire bouncing the light from above off. Eliza was in awe at Vespira's beauty and yearning to learn more was making manipulating her much easier.

Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:15 am

The purple haired agent's attire made her feel oh so accessible right now. All her hand had to do was drift a little lower and she could continue where she left off back in her bed the night before. Akiko eventually stumbled into a shop. Was this what she was looking for? Vespira's hissed words seemed to slither over one another. Why was she obeying a prisoner? It was all so confusing.

At the main counter was a humanoid creature with rat like features. Whiskers wiggled as the alien being sniffed and looked up from a datapad. He had what was a similar to a cigarette in his mouth which he took out and rubbed into the surface of the counter. He then brought another and lit it up. "A slave without a collar eh?" he called, "Come here so I can get a better look at ya. Better hurry before someone else comes and claims ya."

---

"That won't do at all, sssuch an event should be unforgettable," Vespira hissed as her cock slowly slid out from its sheathe. Hips swayed from side to side as Eliza approached. Eyes drilled into the agent's as hands gently stroked down the woman's shoulders, taking the labcoat off completely. One hand would take Eliza's and guide to feel the swelling member while the other hand slid down between the agent's thighs. "You were dripping wet when I claimed you..." she hissed softly, fingers pulling aside the woman's leotard and stroking those tender petals.

The fine scales on Vespira's fingers would feel like little scratches in one direction and smooth the other. "Jussst relax and lisssten... Relax and obey," Vespira said softly, "You will remember it all very sssoon."

Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:33 am

Akiko was shaking her head a little confused by the thoughts in her head as she was a jumbled mess when she heard the alien rat like creature as she approached. She looked at him calmly. "I'm, I'm here to purchase some supplies." Akiko said in as calm a tone as she can while clutching her arms to keep them from wandering for now while looking at the alien. "But I am not a slave," She said with a frown on her face.

"I was hoping if I could purchase some food and water you have here." She said as she'd need to keep the water high for both drinking and bathing.

---

Eliza blushed when she saw that spire of meat and then the coat was removed leaving her in that silvery attire that leotard with the bare shoulders for Vespira to feel the soft skin. Eliza gasped softly when she felt the scales against her petals as she twitched her hips...leaning into the strokes. While her hand meanwhile on that cock gently stroked the member. Rubbing it gently as her eyes gently showed them relaxing as she leaned in closer to Vespira as she looked deep into her eyes. "Hmm...your...really good." She whispered feeling just the fingers work starting to wetten herself a little as she moved closer she might almost be touching chest to chest now with Vespira if the Gorgonian allowed her to be that close. Eliza's other hand slowly reached out...moving towards Vespira's breasts. Blushing as she would attempt to caress one of the breasts. Stroking it and massaging it with her fingers. While her other hand was doing the same with the large trunk of a cock.

Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:57 am

The ratman took a drag from his cigarette and blew smoke into the air. "That's what they all say, toots," he grumbled, "Every alien on the deck can smell ya. You are looking for some fun. You can barely keep yourself under control. I don't know what your previous owner put you through but you ain't getting anywhere like this."

The air was hazy with the smoke this rat had been taking for the past few hours. It smelled awful. But, the old smoke was hiding the new that the alien creature was blowing. Every breath would add fuel to the bubbling heat within the agent. "If you are not a slave then, show some ID. I ain't going to do no business with an escaped slave. I would lose everything." The rat blew a soft plume of this drugged smoke into the agent's face as he spoke.

---

Vespira's thumb dragged over Eliza's clit while fingers continued to tease her dripping entrance. The two were pressed to one another. The serpent leaned in to kiss only to move past the woman's lips. There was a sharp prick as the Gorgonian's fangs sank right into the agent. Vespira's venom ran like white hot fire through the woman's system. "Mmm..." the alien purred into the bite as every second introduced more of the highly potent aphrodisiac into Eliza's system. Vespira would not release her bite until she had this slut pleading for sex.

The cock sandwiched between them pulsed and throbbed with heat. Scales rubbed against Eliza's stomach as she felt it swelling and growing more and more erect. The touch of Vespira's fingers grew fainter as the agent grew more and more drugged by the venom. She would ensure this one did not cum until given permission.

When the bite receded, the serpent woman licked her lips and gazed into Eliza's eyes. "Now, your body achess for me," Vespira hissed, "You desire nothing more than to be claimed by me. Obedience is pleasure. Ssubmission is blissss. Ssserve your Misstresss and you will have relief. Now ssslave, tell me what you desire."

Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:54 am

Akiko coughed faintly as she waved a hand to disperse the smoke sent her way not knowing it was adding fuel to the bubbling heat inside her core as her thighs twitched a little. She frowned bringing out her collapsed datapad bringing it to show and calmly showed it. "Agent Akiko Reiya, ADD." She said calmly with narrowed eyes, not knowing about the little trick going on as she frowned. "Now can we get this over with, I need to get back to my ship." She said as she looked at the rat not knowing of the growing heat inside her body. Her thighs crossed slightly as she felt the growing urges and grimaced faintly.

She couldn't show weakness infront of this alien bastard so many would gladly get their hands on her...she was regretting not bringing her sword with her. But she had to keep calm. She calmly offered the credits to pay for the food and water she requested.

---

Eliza gasped as the pair pressed close and widened her eyes as she felt the fangs biting into her neck as she shuddered as the venom raced through her as her legs trembled...a glistening wetness forming for Vespira's fingers to feel as she pulled away from the folds. Eliza clutched onto Vespira mostly to stay on her feet. Feeling the scaled cock rubbing her belly as she trembled as the venom spread while she and Vespira looked deep into anothers eyes. Hearing her words as she looked into her.

"I...I desire you...I want you...please....I beg you...I'm on fire...I need your touch...your pleasure...I need your cock..." She gasped out leaning into her with such needy eyes. Tears almost forming in her eyes the urge was so strong. "I need your pleasure!" She pleaded so close as she rubbed her belly a little against the cock eyes pleading with Vespira. The beautiful silvery girl was no doubt a lovely prize and if their brief former time together was any indication she was a possible good lay if Vespira even recalled the passion the pair had even while drugged up.

Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:18 pm

The rat frowned, obviously displeased to find an agent here. Still, he saw no weapons on the woman. Akiko did not bring much of anything. She was unprepared and very exposed in the cool air of the station. The rat alien was the only one here it seemed. It looked like this was where one would make the orders and he would then send the data to the appropriate locations where the cargo is then taken to its destination.

"The Directorate?" he grimaced and blew smoke right into Akiko's face, "Are you crazy? Working with the ADD out here? That is even worse, toots. I could lose my life for that! A few credits is hardly worth the risk."

He took another deep drag, saturating the air around Akiko with more the evil drug. "You ok?" he asked, "You are sweating. It must be hot in here. Lose the top, cool off a bit."

---

"Mm... Yesss... Ssuch a good girl..." Vespira licked her lips as she held the gaze. She helped guide Eliza's hand so the agent could feel that molten tip against her needy entrance. "Feel that? Thisss is what will dessstroy you, conquer you. You will do everything in your power to allow thisss cock to dominate you. Now, let your knees bend. Fall ssslowly down my cock, feel every inch, every scale spread you wide open. Yessss..."

Hands gripped Eliza's hips as she pulled the agent down slowly. Vespira would not stop until she jammed this slut full of her scaled dick. Only then would the real taming begin.

Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:39 pm

Akiko frowned at that. "It's not like anyone would know," She said as she leaned in a little...making sure her chest was slightly bounced from her movement before him as she looked at him. "I need the supplies...surely you can make an exception this time?" She asked calmly. "I'm fully willing to pay for what is required." She said flinching as she unknowing was taking in the drug. Her body was sweating the sweat slowly sliding down her bare shoulders. "Perhaps we can come to some arrangement?" She asked...as she unknowingly was under the effects of the drug and groaned as she does surprisingly remove the top. "You don't have a stupid AC in here?" She grumbled while she had been smart to put on a sports bra under her tanktop so she wasn't naked.

---

Eliza gasped as she guided the molten tip of that cock against her needy, hot entrance...her own folds felt molten to Vespira as well. Eliza nods her head. "Yes...yes it's so good." She whispered as she slowly bends her knees working that cock slowly inside feeling the scales spreading herself as she reared her head back and moaned for Vespira as she leaned in close...her hands weakly grasping Vespira's shoulders trying to keep herself steady as she guides the cock to fully be inside her...the length feeling the cervix and then that ring squeezing around the head when the tip touched the back of the womb.

Eliza moaned as she felt Vespira's hands on her hips the pair slowly working that cock fully inside as Eliza's lips kissed and suckled lovingly into Vespira's throat desperate to pleasure the Gorgonian back while her hands moved...gently stroking Vespira's back while her own breasts barely contained in that silver strapless leotard so Vespira could see the bare shoulders and a nice cleavage of her new about to be tamed pet. Breasts pressing together as Eliza's lips kissed Vespira's throat.

Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:51 pm

Ears perked up at the sight of the lovely agent removing her tanktop only to be slightly disappointed that there was a sports bra underneath. The creature cursed silently but was not deterred. This bitch may be an agent but, she was not dressed like one. She seemed to be rather responsive to his efforts.

"We been through this already, lady," the ratman replied, "My life ain't worth a pile of credits. Can't spend shit when I am face down in an airlock. So unless you really got something truly worth my while..." he blew another plume of smoke at the glistening beauty, "Stop wasting my time. I got a business to run and rather be alive to keep that business going."

The ratman was fine with haggling as it just meant more time for this lovely to ripen up. Soon, this ADD bitch will be on her knees like the whore she is.

---

Eliza's face was buried in the Gorgonian's neck. The tip was pushing against the woman's womb. The woman's muffled pleas only left her neck exposed as the fangs sank into the other side of her neck. Another potent dose of venom to add to the first as Vespira's hips began to buck upwards. The tip pounded against the ADD agent's cervix as the alien criminal grunted with pleasure.

Tentacles sprouted forth from the woman's body. They coiled around Eliza's waist and breasts. More ran up and down the woman's arms and legs while another began to swat the woman's tight ass. Breasts smothered over Eliza's. She could feel the human's rapid pulse throbbing within those luscious melons through the leotard. Hands grasped the garment and yanked it down, exposing both orbs to the writhing tentacles. The tips pressed and swirled against the tender mound while the serpent leaned down and began flicking her forked tongue rapidly over an exposed nub.

The scaled phallus dug into the inner walls of this desperate woman. Her insides were spread wide open as Vespira thrust hard and deep before leaving herself hilted. A visible lump would show how deep she truly was. The snakewoman's hips began to rapidly shiver and sway, causing those countless scales to rapidly dig in and stroke every part of that soft delicious sex. Scales rubbed all over the woman's g-spot. The rapid vibrations would stop only to do another full thrust just to begin shivering inside those clinging depths once more.

Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:53 pm

Akiko calmly looked at him. "Oh, I think I know one thing you'd probably want right now?" She asked with narrowed eyes as she leaned on the desk with flushed cheeks. "Look, what would it take for you to give me those supplies." She said calmly as the pair continued their haggling. The drug filling the poor agent as she leaned over the counter Giving him a nice view of her near topless half coated in a sheen of sweat. Her lips dry as she licked her lips as she was taking deeper breaths due to the growing heat taking in more of that smoke...a vicious cycle for the lucky rat.

---

Eliza moaned into Vespira's neck when the second bite happened injecting her with more of that venom as her body humped her hips gyrating against Vespira's as well grinding the scales against her poor sensitive folds. Tendrils soon grasped her body...the tentacles from Vespira easily restrained her new catch as Eliza's breasts were exposed already forming faint sweat from her body heating up from the arousal. Tendrils squeezing her breasts while Vespira began licking the nipple with her tongue.

Eliza could do nothing but moan in pleasure arching her back while thrusting her hips to meet Vespira's member. Her belly bulge showing how deep it was inside. Her folds tightening up as she felt an orgasm crashing into herself as she felt the vibrations and then thrusts then back to vibrations. Eliza moaned her arms unable to move from their spot having been wrapped around Vespira's back as she held onto her Mistress while her body was being conquered.

Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next