View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Return (for Vespira) 

Post Re: Return (for Vespira)
Mercer feebly waved his guards away as the orgasm wracked his mind and soul. His men did not even give their boss a second look as he twitched in his chair. Scorch wasted no time in resuming her work. She had yet to hear a command to stop and his groans were sweet reminders that what she was doing was pleasing her new owner greatly. When his eyes stopped fluttering, Vespira admired the glassy coat to them. His panted breaths just showed how thorough the fiery slave was in her duties.

Vespira felt Serena against her back. Her eyes narrowed slightly. "Ssserena..." she hissed, "You keep ignoring our guesst and I will find sssomeone far more eager to do their dutiesss. Do you not ssee how tense he has become. Help him relax..."

Such passive behavior was not suiting the moment at all which only annoyed Vespira. Either perform for her or perform for the guest. Hiding behind the Gorgonian defeated the purpose of flaunting one's belongings.

The word 'relax' rippled through Mercer's psyche. Eyelids would grow heavy, making them harder and harder to keep open. But every time they opened, those alluring yellow eyes were there waiting to erode his willpower further. The finger held Mercer's chin up. "Yesss... It pleases you," she hissed, "My pleasure is your pleasure. My needs are your needs. Your operationss will aid my own..."

Vespira was very pleased to hear more about this man's operation. All she knew before was he was small time compared to other criminals. But, if this one could further train her slaves for other things besides sex, that would further provide use and value to her own efforts.

"I am willing to put your work to the tessst," Vespira hissed, "I will provide you with a number of sslaves. You will train them in what you feel besst ssuits their capabilitiess. Perform well and perhapsss I will provide additional meanss for you to train your pets fasster. Provide me with a fully trained harem and I may jusst keep you very closse."

"And finally, your new pet comes with one little game already," the serpent woman added, "If she ever sspeaks of wishing to sseek her sisster, you shall inform me at your earliesst convenience. My game with her is sstill on going. Keep her broken and focussed on you and you shall keep her indefinitely. Our businesss shall continue regardlesss."

"Now... If you agree, you know what to ssay. Then we can move into breaking thisss girl in. I musst give thisss whore a proper farewell."

Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:53 pm

(sorry, missed this post I'm not getting notifications this last week or so)

“You are correct Mistress,”
Serena added peaking out around her Mistress. As she moved away a finger trailed over the lower back of Vespira then the hip and then it was gone as she moved seductively towards Mercer, her eyes set upon the lupine then a quick glance toward her sister.

Unlike Scorch she had been paying attention to things knowing what sort of game Mercer had outlined thus far. When she had been close enough she grab a handful of that red hair drawing her sister back some as she leaned down whispering something to her. When Scorch had moved out of the way her hand reached down to slowly slide against that staff. Careful of where she was standing she didn't hinder Vespira's view at all.

“Now, now, you don't wish to spoil your little game before you start it.”
Smiling she knelt down, removed her top and sandwiched that meat between her large breasts. Meanwhile Scorch crawled on her hands and knees to Vespira halting right before her, hands set on those shimmering scales as her tongue swept over others. Whether she knew what was going on or not Scorch provided a low profile keeping Vespira's view unhindered.

That tongue eased over the area she knew that concealed that cock, something that she craved for now if she were unable to get Mercer's, all the videos implanting it into her mind. That taste lingered in her mouth, she desired even more of it though that was not to be at the moment.

“Yes … it pleases me ...” Those eyes, he could get lost in them. Mercer found it incredibly hard to focus. Barely aware that Scorch had depart he still felt lips and tit flesh engulfing his rod keeping him aroused all the while while those eyes were digging deeply within him.

“I shall do that … train them … give them additional usage for your harem and needs,” he mostly repeated what she said making it clear that he understood what this break could mean for him while succumbing to her will at the same time.

“A game?” He was about to inquire further when Serena stopped what she was doing standing up and divesting herself of the rest of her attire, turning around and bending before him she backed herself up sliding her puffy lips against his swollen member teasing him before reaching around and seizing his rod guiding it towards her juicy sex as she rubbed it against her heated entrance.

“Yes! YES! A-A farewell,” Mercer stammered out. It seemed the only one oblivious to those words had been the mercenary. Those words implanted in his mind along with the others he continued to gaze into the eyes of his host even as Serena began pressing back against him until she was sitting in his lap rising back up part way then descending all the way down that rod displaying her excellent training, muscles clenching and squeezing around him as she went producing even more groans from him.

Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:12 am

Serena offered up her body to Mercer and Scorch came crawling to the alien serpent. The mercenary licked Vespira's scales, desperate to have that cock inside her a final time. The serpent woman gripped Destiny's long red hair and turned her around. Scorch was bent over the table as the Gorgonian's phallus came out from its sheath.

With Mercer agreeing to the terms, Vespira saw to her own pleasure now that the business was done. Tendrils slid out from the Gorgonian's glimmering body and began to coil along Scorch's arms and legs while others wrapped tightly around each breast. Tips flicked across the woman's peaks as the alien appendages squeezed those orbs over and over. The scaled covered cock dripped with precum and anticipation as it slid along the woman's netherlips.

Across the table, Destiny would see her sister riding Mercer's cock without hesitation. All that pent up need was being tended by Vespira's loyal servant. With a powerful thrust that mashed Scorch against the table, Vespira's cock forced its way into the mercenary's lovely body. "Yesss... Nice and tight," she hissed with pleasure as her hips thrust and shivered against the human woman. The scales ran smooth along those pink inner walls only to dig into and drag along them when those hips drew back. The hot tip seared deeper and deeper with every thrust.

The meeting room was quickly filled with the sounds of hisses and groans. Mercer was given a show of seeing his future pet be taken by the gorgeous serpent. The prismatic scales continued to glimmer and flash alluring colors into his unfocused eyes. Serena continued to wrap herself around the alien criminal's aching manmeat, ensuring he was thoroughly stimulated throughout the show.

Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:45 pm

Mercer was getting a sneak peak of what was to come. Though most of what he did see had been out of his peripheral as his eyes remained focused on his host's taken in the shimmering scales in all that blinding glory even as moist lips sealed over his cock in that warm embrace.

Scorch being seized by the hair did not fight at all as she was repositioned. Hazy eyes took in the sight before her as she was pressed against the top of the table, the meeting adjourned not that she had been paying attention to it. Her sister took in that glorious cock, the one that she came to crave so much these past few days.

Transfixed she was unable to look away though lighting flowed through her veins feeling that hard cock press up against her sawing at her soaked nethers. She could feel some precum against her thigh and squirmed restlessly against the table until she found herself held fast by a plethora of tentacles.

Her mind didn't even comprehend where the tentacles came from, she surrendered to them, that embrace as her tits were squeezed and played with.

“Ooohhh ...”
She cooed then feeling that rod press inside her tight folds that struggled to cling to that member that rushed into her. Smooth on the way in, rough on the way out as those scales scrapped against her innards.

“M-Mistress!!! Ohhh!!! Yes!!! F-Fuck ME!!!”
She screamed out, eyes fluttering as she felt so divine in that moment. Imagining that she was the one riding Mercer's cock as she watched on, yet at the same time yearning for the member that was within her at the same time.

Each thrust had been deeper than the last as that cock pushed into her harder and faster. Held by that sea of tentacles she tried to press back but found it difficult to react secured in this position she was unable to move back all that well but it did not matter as Vespira did the moving for her.

Internal muscles did what they could to squeeze and tighten against that welcome invader that was met with a series of cries. “M-Mistress, I'm, I'm cumming!!!” That she did growing even tighter in the process as those folds trembled around that gorgeous cock.

That would not matter, she found, she would have to endure until her Mistress was finished with her. That was what she had grown use to these past days or was it weeks? Maybe even months Scorch did not know nor did she give it much thought given what she had been focused on. Her motives had shifted some time ago without her even realizing it.

Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:55 am

Hips rapidly shivered as Vespira forced her cock as deep as possible into those tight inviting depths. The serpent's rapid motions caused those rough scales to scratch and stroke those tender and stretched inner walls. Each scale was like a fingernail dragging across Scorch's sweet spots while that fleshy tip pressed and ground against the entrance to the human woman's womb.

Tendrils tightened further, ensuring that the Gorgonian was in total control. Serena was riding Mercer's cock hard while hearing the sounds of her sister's screams behind her. Vespira hissed with delight at the feel of those muscles tightening and twitching around her thick throbbing rod. Hands gripped Destiny's hips, nails digging into them as the table creaked from the strength of her thrusts.

Scorch came multiple times despite trying desperately to wait until her Mistress was ready to cum as well. Vespira thrust through the woman's orgasms, taking advantage of how tender those depths became with every orgasm and pleasing afterglow. Everything continued until it finally reached a fever pitch. The serpent's cries sound throughout the chamber as she unleashed her pent up aggression, painting the walls of Scorch's womb with her thick and steamy seed.

Her cock would pull out of the mercenary woman with a wet slurp. Spurts of seed would splash upon Scorch's back before the serpent finished her own climax. "Mm... Wonderful," she hissed as she stretched slowly, "She will be cleaned before being brought to your ship. I look forward to our continued businessss." Vespira left the human slave on the table for the guards to retrieve. She waited for Serena to finish with Mercer before calling for his guards to return.

Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:12 am

Powerless to move Scorch could only endure the pounding that that cock brought to her. Inner muscles attempted to squeeze that member tight but could not halt those thrusts that forced their way inside her. Her mouth hung open in one long streaming cry as she was filled and emptied then filled again.

It did not matter how many times she came undone, she lost track herself. She could feel those fingernails digging into her as she was rocked back and forth against the table top. Eyes cast across the room at her sister as Serena rode that spire that she was denied. Up and down Serena danced on that member, while one hand played with her own breast, Mercer's hand pawing at the other.

Wet slurps and a crescendo of moans filled that chamber. Scorch attempting to hold fast on that meat that was inside her ever tightening body. “F-Fuck me Mistress!!!”

Scorch could do little but hold on to the table and ride out another crushing orgasm that shot electricity down her spine. “OHHH!!! AHHH!!!” Feeling that explosion inside her, that heat from that release as she was filled she felt more than a few drops splattering against her back as she heaved for breath.

“W-Wonderful!!!”
She repeated. Left there upon the table she lacked the strength to raise from her position. She heard words that didn't comprehend with her mind at the moment.

“Of course … as do I.” Mercer grumbled out with barely a glance toward the spent mercenary. His voice more zombie-like now, a victim of that gaze and the pleasure he was receiving. To think he had not partaken of this earlier with Serena who he thoroughly enjoyed well after guards took Scorch away to be cleaned. What games he would play with her would wait for now as Serena continued to hoist herself up and down his pole enticing him to exploding several times before his forgotten guards returned.

Suffice it to say Scorch was ready by then. “Fetch my companions from the ship, the first down payment. As for the slaves you wish me to have trained supply their names and locations and I will pick them up. Don't worry about supplying me with any special traits or interests, I shall find out what they excel at and figure out where they will be most useful and have them trained accordingly.

“Is there anything further? I wish to show you first hand the benefits of my products.”

Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:57 pm

Nothing pleased the wicked serpent more than hearing that soft voice lacking any willpower to resist. His guards arrived only to be sent away to retrieve the down payment from his ship. Left alone with the lovely Gorgonian and her trained slaves, Vespira approached the groaning male. The snakewoman's alluring gaze drew in his glassy stare while Serena slid off his lap. While the slave tended to cleaning and arousing him, Vespira lifted the male alien's chin and began hissing commands to his subconscious.

Responding favorably to the commands resulted in release while resistance led to Serena delaying the male's climax until his mind processed what it thought was best for him. The specifics were inconsequential as Vespira continued to speak to her newest 'partner'. A list of slaves were provided as well as their locations. Though Vespira was in control, Mercer was bound to benefit from this relationship provided he continued to be useful to the alien crime lord.

Her own guards came to retrieve what remained of Scorch. The mercenary was to be cleaned then taken to Mercer's ship. When Mercer's own guards returned with the down payment, they would find Vespira kissing Mercer deeply. Her forked tongue danced across the alien male's before breaking and looking into those eyes once more. Serena would tend to his pants as the serpent sat up. "There is nothing further. Please, show me your productss sso we may conclude thiss businesss."

Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:22 pm

Mercer groaned in pleasure, a hand resting atop the blond's head as she cleaned him. He was barely coherent as other guards came to fetch his prize. He hardly noticed anything outside of the attention he was receiving from both women. He was focused on Vespira's words.

The list of names he received had been repeated though his voice was faint. He committed the names to memory, the hypnosis making it easier to do so. Without it he would have surely forgotten details. He quickly learned that compliance earned him a greater reward while hesitation kept him from reaping the immediate gratification. Suffice it to say he complied every step of the way after a few moments where he had to consider his answers or hesitated just a little.

When his men returned they found their tongues entangled. Eyes were half glazed over as Vespira pulled back, his cock wet with Serena's saliva throbbed remaining at attention.

At this point his hand had left Serena's head only to rub against the curve of Vespira's breast. His thumb tracing over the nipple that peaked it. Not even the clearing of one of the guard's throats pulled his attention away, rather it was Vespira who did so.

Mercer nodded, standing he affixed his pants casting a glance toward the women that the guards had brought. None of them had slave collars but each had been selected for their attractiveness, clearly. Each wore leather low cut attire that accentuated their charms.

Moving closer to the slaves Mercer introduced each to Vespira along with announcing their specialty. One excelled at assassination, another served as a means of acquiring sensitive information from others. The others she had yet to receive were bodyguards, not the best but they had the advantage of being unassuming, a surprise that could allow one to escape from a jam she was told.

“From here on out you will serve Mistress Vespira as faithfully as you have served me.” Each pledged their loyalty to their new Mistress in turn.

“Each of the slaves you mentioned will have similar results. Becoming more than sexual objects to get even more use from them. Everyone has a talent of one nature or another that can be exploited and enhanced. The simple trick is finding it. I will leave you with these two and get the others trained to your satisfaction I hope. It will take some time of course but I think you will be pleased with the results.”

This was a great opportunity for him, one that he would not waste. He wished for nothing more than to please her for some reason, he didn't understand if it were more than impressing a crime boss of greater stature. He didn't think upon it nor did he consider hypnosis being a factor. It was what he wished to do after all and he looked to the scintillating serpent admiring her all the while wishing to hear her approval or mere words. A part of him didn't want the meeting to end, another part was eager to show her extraordinary results and wished to get started straight away at his task.

Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:40 am

Vespira looked over the women that swore their loyalty to her. Calling the scaled woman Mistress brought a wondrous rush through Mercer's throbbing phallus. She slithered towards them both. A hand would grip their chins or cheeks, turning their heads and commanding them to turn and take certain poses for further inspection. They lacked collars though that was not really an issue. She was not about to trust a word from these lovely slaves until she had broken them in herself. There were plenty of tools and facilities on her ship that would begin their processing into becoming loyal servants of the scaled mistress.

As Mercer watched the beautiful serpent work, he would feel Serena's hand squeezing and stroking his erection through his pants. He would be kept ready for when he returned to his ship. Without his precious slaves, he would have Scorch to tend to his aching need as he returns from this business transaction.

"They will ssuffice," she hissed finally, "Sserena, take them and begin their training." Vespira faced Mercer as more of the serpent's lovely pets arrived. "As for you, I believe this concludes our businesss for now," she added, "You will provide the remaining two sslaves in due time. I expect reports on what you find while training my sslaves. My sslaves shall esscort you to your vesssel. Your preciousss Sscorch is there, waiting."

Much like his arrival, he would be escorted back. Vespira watched as they left. It was unknown how well her hypnotic spell would hold the lupine creature. But, there would be further opportunities to mold this alien male into a worthy asset. For now, the alien crime lord had some new prey to partake. She headed to where Serena had taken the new slaves. Serena had once more got rid of her sister, leaving her Mistress to herself.

Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:16 am

Serena was aware that her Mistress would ensure to the conditioning of the latest acquisitions so she remained silent on that matter. After all one was an assassin so it was only natural to take some precautions. Why Mercer would attack her Mistress made no sense to her but it was best to be cautious and ensure that loyalty. Her Mistress was no fool though Serena would keep an eye on things to make sure it was done, not that she had doubts that it would but she was thorough.

Continuing to caress and otherwise work over the lupine there had been no doubt where his interest was. As Vespira inspected the slaves Mercer was inspecting her, eyes slowly peeling over her.

“Like what you see?” Serena whispered into his ear after standing up on her toes. Mercer nodded automatically probably unaware of her on a conscious level. She held back from seeing if she could plant a subliminal message. After all she wasn't about to ruin her Mistress' deal.

“You will be kept appraised of their progress.” When dismissed he nodded. “A pleasure meeting your acquiescence. I hope this is just the start of numerous transactions to come.”

He departed following the slaves, his guards following him as they left.

“Well, I'd say that went pretty well.”
Serena added as she moved to her Mistress' side. She was free of her sister and didn't have to worry about competing with her for the time being at least, not until they had a chance to play another game.

How long would that hypnosis last? She didn't know but imagined that her Mistress would simply renew it each time they had dealings. Besides with his stares it would be likely that he would want to come back, hypnotized or not. He came not knowing what all this was about after all.

“Shall I have diner prepared or are you hungrier to get started on their training?”
Not that she really needed to ask as a grin slid across her features.

Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6