View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 One Plus One (for Jarvok) 

Post Re: One Plus One (for Jarvok)
The quaking of Rhaine's overstimulated pussy felt amazing as it locked like a vice around him as she came, trying to milk every last drop from the spire drilling into her core. He stayed still for a time, simply enjoying the feeling of being surrounded by her tight insides while he sorted through the litany of memories flooding his mind.

Rhaine was no stranger to the guests of the island. If anything, it was a surprise he'danaged to catch her alone when he did, considering she had two creatures who she'd already sworn to serve. If he'd had such a delicious slave at his neck and call, he'd be using her ragged every chance he got. And that wasn''t even counting the dozen or some other encounters she'd had with monsters or time spent with her roomate and lover. Her time here all seemed to blend together into one long string of fear and anxiety of when the next attack would come, punctuated by points of either intense pleasure or pain when the worst came to pass. At this point, it was just the way life was, which explained why she'd been so quick to submit to him once he made his intentions clear. It also meant that his sexy little playmate would be just as amenable next time, and the time after that, a well trained little toy all too eager to spread her legs, so long as he didn't hurt her. That might make her call Rhaine master or mistress to save her, and she certainly wasn't worth that kind of hassle.

Isaac leaned down with a smile, planting a playful kiss over her eyes as the blonde tried to catch her breath after such intense pleasure. "That was fantastic Rhaine, and unless I miss my guess I'd say you've been enjoying yourself as well. I hope I have been everything you dreamed I'd be." As he said that, Isaac's face began to shift and turn transparent, but this time staying that way, rather that forming back into a human face.

"Unfortunately, one blowjob is only redeemable for one round with your dreamboy, and I'm done with these games for now. That sexy body of yours is driving me crazy, and I'm in the mood to just fuck you senseless at this point."

He pulled free from her soaked snatch and knelt, powerful hands grabbing her by her hips and effortlessly flipping her over and pulling them closer, so the blonde was left kneeling with her face down and ass in the air. Fingers dug into the flesh of her pale white skin as he admired her plump rear, before giving it a playful swat just to see it jiggle beneath his attentions. He aligned his throbbing cock with her still dripping entrance and smiled down at the only just recovered student. "What do you think? Can you handle a cock up your ass as well, or would you just pass out and end things too quickly?"

Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:57 pm

Things happened suddenly. The shift back was alarming, not that she had truly forgotten what was going on. Nor what he was. Still that little illusion shattered even before she is able to draw the breath to answer his question. Giving the rise and fall of her chest she was just getting it under control.

Crimson eyes go wide. Shocked by the shift even if she had been expecting it at some point. Easily those hands flipped her over so she was face down on the blanket. Hips seized and drawn back her ass lifts higher as he brings it up.

“Ah!” She gasps as her ass gets slapped. A pinkish mark mars the flesh where he delivered that smack. Feeling the head of his shaft line back up with her drenched sex those lips, still pressed apart from their earlier round, begin to fold around that head again.

One push and he'd be back in. Yet he pauses, a question hanging on the air and it's not rhetorical.

From her memories he would have seen that she was no stranger to anal. She neither enjoyed it or disliked it. Unless with Mistress. Master had never taken her like that before and Mistress knew how to make it feel good. The thought of that massive thing inside her rear though filled her with dread.

Of course he was a shape shifter too and there was no telling what he was truly capable of.

“That … that thing will tare me apart ...” She finally answers. Still her hands bunch up into fists around the blanket doubting that that would make much of a difference. “I … I probably won't pass out.” She adds to her answer thinking that it's a foregone conclusion that he would take her there.

From her memories with that tentacled horror, whatever it was, she remained conscious through most of that ordeal and that was after several of her bones were broken.

Rhaine's Diary

Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:15 pm

Jarvok chuckled as the girl clenched her fists in the fabric, clearly expecting his massive cock to force itself into her tight rear, and preparing for the worst.

"Oh come on. You might not have asked for this, but I don't think I've been bad enough for you to think I'd put this monster up your backside. Give me a LITTLE credit at least.....although, hearing you beg for me to be gentle fucking your ass sounds super hot. Here, this should get you loosened up."

The tip of his foredinger began to release a slippery liquid, which he pressed firmly to her tight pucker until he was able to work it inside, coating her inner walls. It was actually the mucus of an amphibian he'd run across on the swamp moons of galador, but he didn't think she would be interested in the specifics. Instead, he grew the finger, letting it reach deeper into her core, and adding a touch of the aphrodisiac sap he'd obtained from Dr. Genis of the ADD to help her relax. Not enough to turn her into a sex crazed slut (any more than she already was), but she would definitely feel a sensation of heat traveling through her body whereever the sap touched.

Once he had her hole properly lubed up, he grew a tentacle and wrapped it around to wriggle in front of her face. Obviously there was no way anyone could take even half its length, but its girth seems doable, about the size of an average human penis, rarher than the hulking monster between Jarvok's legs. "Why don't you get that little guy warmed up, then we can get down to the fun."

He moaned in pleasure as she wet it with her sweet tongue, then pulled it back and aligned it with her little star, while his cock sawed against her lower lips. "Mmmmm I've been looking forward to this since the moment I saw you. "

With that, he thrust forward, throbbing cock and slick tentacle penetrating her holes in an erotic rush of flesh and desire.

Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:28 pm

He hadn't speared her on that massive rod. As it was Rhaine felt it at work on her nether lips. For all she knew he was just lubing it up more to do just that. He explained himself which brought her a bit of relief. She was still tense, however, this being her first encounter with him she couldn't establish how truthful he was. So far things hadn't gone badly for her but they were not finished just yet.

A liquid-like gel spread against her puckered ass. A warm touch followed as he applied some form of lube. Or maybe it was a part of himself transforming. She wasn't sure. Nor did she glance back to check. She did feel it ooze inside her. Warm the gel opened her up a little as it tingled both inside and out of her. It felt good suffice it to say.

Her eyes pressed closed as she braced for what was to come. “P-Please be gentle,” she managed. Dark shadows stretched across her eyelids prompting her to open her eyes and see the tentacle. In a moment she sized it up. Quite long but far narrower. Even if he wanted to there was no way she could take all of that. That was simply the nature of tentacles. They were more like arms then fingers so she was aware that only a portion of it would be used.

Orders given she got to work. First licking over it. Then sucking on it drawing the appendage in as much as she could manage. Given that she had no idea how much of it he would use it was best to prepare as much of it as possible. It soon drew away producing an audible popping sound as it drew out of her mouth.

Poised to strike both her holes were filled. “OH GOD!!!” Her pussy engulfed that dick. Stretched out she could barely contain him.

Slower that tentacle advanced into her. It was nearly forgotten given the slow advance it made against the quicker thrusts of that cock. Had it not been for him working against the gel causing that tingling sensation to burn brighter she might have ignored him.

Both holes were simmering. Unaware that there was an aphrodisiac at play. Still her body knew what her mind did not. More of her juices gathered in that tight passage. Both holes clenching and quivering with that heated need that began to grow within her. Her clit and nipples remained hard through but felt harder now. She could feel the blood flow to them intensify even as that aphrodisiac continued to prime her. Feeding into that growing need.

“OH! UH! F-Faster! AHHHH!!!” That need growing and growing inside her.

Rhaine's Diary

Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:59 pm

"Ahhh Fuck! This feels incredible!"

Rhaine's entire body seemed to quake as he drove forward, his cock hilting it's self within her sloppy cunt, still overflowing with his last release. Their shared juices let even his massive girth slide easily, hips sawing back and forth slamming against her ass as he pointed her. He could feel his tentacle claiming her ass through the thin walls of her pussy, only adding to the pressure and tightness of ber channel as she clamped down around him.

The tentacle in her rear didn't thrust forward as wildly as his cock, despite its smaller size. It instead worked its way into her clenched hole bit by bit, each thrust digging deeper as her rear devourered its invader. And it DID want this. Despire any hesitancy the blonde might have had, her body was honest and it desperately wanted to be filled. Each time the tentwcle in her ass tried to pull back he could feel her body clinging to it, begging him to stay and make the pleasure continue.

It didn't take long for the student to come to the same conclusion her body had already reached, screaming out into the quiet forest, begging this monster to take her, fuck her, use her however he wanted as long as it was fast and hard. He was more than happy to oblige, and stopped holding back with the tentacle. He started alternating thrusts, in with his hips and out with the tentacle, ensuring that her body was constantly stuffed in one hole or the other. Both holes were taking a full 8 inches of meatz and her body was clearly being filled to its limit, massaging every inch of his members with exceptional pleasure.

He groaned at the erotic sensations, "You're body is just as good as I'd imagined. These holes were custom made to hold a cock. Now move those hips of yours, I want to see that ass driving back on my dick"

His hands grabbed her hips as he said it, guiding her in the rhythm so that their bodies slammed together in unison, setting an unsustainable pace of pure ecstasy.

Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:24 pm

Bombarded by so many things at once Rhaine struggles against the pleasure that assails her. But it is no use. Just as a fly is hopeless in the snare of a spider's web so is she. There was constant stimulation. One in, one out at the same time. Her small frame pushed along the blanket then pulled back against him. The motion caused her breasts to feel the brunt of that motion as her nipples dragged against the fabric beneath her.

“OHHH!!! AHHH!!!” She couldn't help but cry out in passion. Nearly missing his words among her cries she gyrates her hips as her ass presses back at the same time only to smack against him in loud clapping sounds reminiscent of applause.

“C-C-Cumming!!!” She manages to stammer out but it's already too late. Jarvok is made aware of this fact as she closes around both dick and tentacle as tight as she could. Release, then clench again as her orgasm is forced upon her. From all the trembling she's coming hard. The continued motion inside her along with the drug keeping her on that high so that the following chain of releases is just as intense.

Still she moves back with those spiraling hips until she can't stand the overwhelming sensations that storm over her. Going still but forced to carry on if he pressed that issue. Just a bit more and he could push her beyond that state entirely exhausting her. However the day had started out she wasn't prepared for this. Not all at once any way.

Rhaine's Diary

Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:14 pm

The sound of their sex reverberated all throughout the clearing, their hips clapping together in a frantic rhythm, while letting out moans, groans, and screams of pleasure to fill the air.

The dutiful girl ground her hips back against him as commanded, impaling herself as deep as she could take on his member and shaking her hips to grind it against her vicelike inner walls. The wet velvet confines of her pussy and ass were both trying to milk him dry as he could feel her muscles rippling along his lengths. As overwhelming and mind numbing as her pleasure might be, her body still knew what to do, eagerly swallowing him with both holes and doing its best to hold him within those sweet confines.

Once her convusions started his own climax wasn't long in coming, her body's frantic clenching setting him off like nothing else could. Her sexy voice screaming out her surrender to the pleasure certainly didn't help either, informing her captor through trembling lips just how far she'd fallen and how much she loved this sensation.

Molten seed poured into each of her abused channels, filling both her womb and her ass with that burning heat. Their juices mixed in a frothy white liquid that sprayed free from her cunt with each thrust like a fountain, every inch of her body already filled by his cock, even as more and more spunk shot forth. Her ass hadn't been forced to take his load yet, letting the hot sticky liquid make its way deep into her core, taking the aphrodisiac with it as it traveled and lighting her entire body on fire.

Just because he came didn't mean Jarvok had any intention of stopping his non-stop onslaught of her body. His seed had only driven the blonde into a cascade of nonstop climaxes, and the constant twitching, clenching, and moans made his cock and tentacle feel even more fantastic than before. He drove into her time after time, her hips still doing their best to keep the rhythm, but rapidly going limp as her body finally reached its limits. It didn't help that he came inside her twice more before she finally went still, gasping and panting under the endless onslaught.

He speared himself as deep as she could take in both holes and leaned over her, so that he mounted her like a bitch in heat and his lips were nearly touching her ear. His chest pressed against her back, his weight pushing her heavy tits against the ground, one hand coming forward to wrap around her tender throat. He didn't apply much preasure at all, but it was an unmistakable gesture of absolute dominance. His hips had stopped as he spoke softly into her ear, his voice firm and undeniable.

"Remember this moment Rhaine. Remember how much your body cried out to be fucked, how desperately your holes crave being filled, and the ecstasy of taking my seed. Remember how you begged me to fuck you harder, faster, whatever would give you that pleasure you so desperately needed. This is who you are, and all you will ever be. A slut, who wants nothing more than to spread her legs for a big thick cock. Say it for me, say what you are, and I'll give you what we both know you really want."

Once she had admitted the obvious, Jarvok was all too happy to send the poor girl into the bliss of unconsciousness, fucking both holes with a ferocity he hadn't shown until now until she lay limp on the beach, her hips only held up by their connection to his ridge spire. With a final surge he pulled out, sprayed her ass and back into stream after stream of his cum, before flipping her onto her back and shower her front the same way. She was left a sticky mess, his seed leaking from her abused cunt and drying on her heaving tits and face.

Some time later Rhaine returned to her room, carrying a small cloth bag. She pressed her hand to the key hole and after a moment it turned, letting her into the dorm she shared with her lover. It seemed Dani wasn't in at the moment, which was a shame but she'd had a busy day anyway. One of the desks was piled high with math text books, papers covered in formulas, and a few models meant to represent multidimensional shapes, clearly labeling it as Rhaine's she put the bag down and pulled out a bottle of fine Irish whiskey, placing it on the desk so it would be impossible to miss. Then she pulled out a small round object wrapped in paper and stood on tip toes to carefully balance it on the trim above the small room's door. It almost seemed to have been stuck there by some sort of light adhesive. Then she collected her bag and slowly shut the door behind herself, carefully reaching up and touching the object and letting a fine tread of silk trail from it to the top of the door, before pulling it shut.

When the door was finally opened, the occupant would be startled by a hard object wrapped in paper bouncing off their head and rolling across the floor.

Removing the paper would reveal a brilliant red apple and a note written in a flowing cursive hand.

"My dearest Rhaine,

I hope this gift finds you well, and that the method of our parting did not leave you in distress. I cannot stop reliving the glory of our union, and feel drawn back to you as if by gravity, two celestial bodies yearning to be done with thr cosmic dance and finally collide. Should you wish to meet again, that I might study the curves of your body, and we might derive pleasure within each other's arms, you need only place this orb upon you window sill, and I will joyously attend you. Perhaps one of your friend could join us in enjoying the fine bottle you will find on the desk. You have certainly earned such gifts.

Yours always,

Isaac

Below the flowery lettering there was a second note, written in a much more blunt and unrefined print.

"Or if you've accepted that all you really want is to be taken hard and fast without all those pretty lies, leave the bottle in the window and I'll stop by to give you the fucking we both know you really need.

Until I see you again,

Jarvok"

Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:17 pm

That dick churned her passage as if it were butter. The slurping sounds rivaled the applause of their hips smacking together time and time again. As that aphrodisiac pressed deeper within her body she felt a burning sensation flow through both her holes. It didn't cause pain or even discomfort but there was definitely a reaction.

The best way Rhaine may have described it was eating hot peppers. The effect on the eyes, sinuses and tongue couldn't be mistaken. Even more of her diminutive body felt that internal combustion. Her back was forced into an arch as her head was lifted back. Tits mashing into the ground as that onslaught continued.

Overwhelmed the girl felt light headed. It was difficult to catch her breath.

“I … I... “ She fought against those words. Her body screaming at her in utter defiance. Rhaine hesitated. Then she moaned out as if that were an answer when she was overtaken by the next wave. It was tough to say when one started anew since they were all bleeding together.

“I'm a slut … j-just don't AHH stop! OHHH!!!” She squealed out. It didn't stop and she was unable to hold it together for much longer. The corners of her vision grew dark. That heat had strolled up to her belly and kept extending outward from there. By now she knew that something was happening not that she had been in any state to care.

Than everything came crashing down. She didn't remember when or for how long but she had passed out. Dried cum stained her chest and she felt crusty portions on her back indicating that there had been stained as well. A darkening sky greeted her as she opened her eyes. Late afternoon she guessed.

She still felt a bit warm and tingly. Sitting up she glanced around seeing nothing amiss. Suffice it to say there was no denying what happened. On the bright side cleaning up was easy since the river was right there. She'd have to toss out the blanket but at least managed to keep her clothes intact.

A quick rinse Rhaine felt the stiffness in her muscles. Then used the corners of that blanket to scrub off some of the dried jizz she was unable to flake off her skin. After packing she dressed and headed back.

It wouldn't do to get caught out in the jungles at night. And with the waning light it would soon be hard to see. She still felt tired but forced herself to act. Sleep could wait until she got back to her dorm.

A frigging concussion wouldn't help that! She was overreacting of course, the object smarted her as it fell from aloft. Rubbing her head she bent to retrieve the object once she was inside. Discovering what waited for her and that this wasn't a prank set by Dani. Why would it?

An apple? A bottle? Her eyes went to the desk. She'd have to stash that before Dani got back. For the time being she stuck both objects in the top desk draw. Dani hardly looked through her things. Even so if she was searching for a pencil or ruler well she'd certainly check there first.

Indeed, it seemed that each object stood a fairly good chance of getting use some day in the future. For now her bed was calling to her though even in her dreams she'd get little rest.

Rhaine's Diary

Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3