View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 One Plus One (for Jarvok) 

Post Re: One Plus One (for Jarvok)
While her dancing left something to be desired, Rhaine's blowjob skills were top notch. Jarvok leaned back and enjoyed himself as the petite blonde went to work, her warm tongue working its way up and down the shaft until every square inch had gotten attention and glistened with spit. She paid special attention to the head, making him groan in appreciation as her practiced tongue toyed with his tip before circling the bulbous end. Already she'd find a faint salty taste of precum, courtesy of her lap dance.

Her dainty hands could barely wrap around his massive member as she shifted from simply licking to properly jacking him off. Soon her head was bobbing up and down the shaft, perfectly in time with her hands. Her level of suction was perfect, always deliciously pleasurable, while never distracting from her tongue. For its part, her tongue was like a writhing eel, constantly circling his rod as each new inch of his cock slid past her lips.

He felt himself hit the back of her throat, then keep going without even a gag, as Rhaine took five, then six, then seven inches of throbbing cock down her throat. This girl was clearly a champion cock sucker, the wet sounds of her taking him deep within her throat resonating over the water, mixed with his increasing groans of pleasure. One hand went to the back of her head, purely encouragement to keep up the good work as she devoured his dick.

Sun Jan 02, 2022 11:25 pm

He chuckled at her outrage at being recording. "Why? Would you like a copy? I be the school would just LOVE a student to have video of what goes on at the school, wouldn't they? Just think what they'd do to you if they found out."

While her dancing left something to be desired, Rhaine's blowjob skills were top notch. Jarvok leaned back and enjoyed himself as the petite blonde went to work, her warm tongue working its way up and down the shaft until every square inch had gotten attention and glistened with spit. She paid special attention to the head, making him groan in appreciation as her practiced tongue toyed with his tip before circling the bulbous end. Already she'd find a faint salty taste of precum, courtesy of her lap dance.

Her dainty hands could barely wrap around his massive member as she shifted from simply licking to properly jacking him off. Soon her head was bobbing up and down the shaft, perfectly in time with her hands. Her level of suction was perfect, always deliciously pleasurable, while never distracting from her tongue. For its part, her tongue was like a writhing eel, constantly circling his rod as each new inch of his cock slid past her lips.

He felt himself hit the back of her throat, then keep going without even a gag, as Rhaine took five, then six, then seven inches of throbbing meat down her throat. This girl was clearly a champion cock sucker, the wet sounds of her taking him deep within her throat echoed over the water, mixed with his increasing groans of pleasure. One hand went to the back of her head, purely as encouragement to keep up the good work as she devoured his dick.

"Mmmmm. If you had said this was your specialty, I'd have let you get right to work without the dance. Give my compliments to whoever trained you so well. If you think you can handle the distraction why don't you slide that sexy little ass of yours up here and I'll let you enjoy yourself too."

He leaned back on the rock, letting Rhaine shift around to a 69 position if she wanted. This was a reward for her efforts so far, so he wouldn't force her, but it would be her loss if she had to take his massive size without any foreplay.

Tue Jan 04, 2022 11:05 pm

“No I would not!” Her cheeks go red, he probably thinks she'd dwelling on those images. For a moment she considers that she'd have a bit of evidence but to what end would that serve? People might just think it was special effects or all digitized even though she lacked such skills. In the end it just wouldn't be worth the humiliation of it all. Dani believed her and that would be enough. Of course her girlfriend went through this sort of thing too. Oddly not many students did as if there were only so many that were unfortunate. Or if they did she didn't hear about it or notice a change of demeanor.

Rhaine didn't think of it much. She surmised that there were few of the creatures and just so many more students. There were many she encountered multiple times too.

Of course she had been well trained. The majority of her technique came from having her jaw broken. Afterwards she could open her jaw a bit wider making this task easier. Not to mention there were more times than one that her gag reflex was tripped. Often enough to learn how to suppress it much like a sword swallower did. She supposed that she was a sword swallower in a way.

The offer came to switch positions. He was a shape shifter as far as she could tell but she doubted that he would shift his size to something more manageable. So being better prepared for that monster was certainly in her best interest. So the petite girl disengaged from him long enough the climb up in position.

It was a brief brake. There was little hope in making a brake for it as he laid back. Sure she would have a head start but she was bare foot and knew the consequences of getting caught. She might be able to get help but if she didn't. And even if she did the only sort of help that would be helpful would be another creature. A student would offer no challenge and there was no need to get someone else entangled in this mess.

Then she got back to work. Her tongue smoothing along the underside of his length. She stretched out to reach him better as she lowered herself down. One hand going to his balls while the other pumped his shaft slowly. Hard nipples pressed against his chest as she got back to taking him in. Just the tip at first as she suckled on him for a long moment. Then she got back to work taking more of him in.

Rhaine's Diary

Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:19 pm

The Infernus saw Rhaine glance longingly towards the treeline, considering her chances of escape, before succumbing to the inevitable and stepping over to mount her tormentor.

His hands reached up to grope her tight rear as her creamy white thighs settled next to either side of his face, slowly bringing her puffy pink pussy down to his waiting lips. His fingers tips dug into her soft skin as he pulled her down, her trimmed hair like an arrow pointing straight to his prize.

Jarvok might be an asshole, a rapist, and have nothing for contempt for humans in general, but he (usually) didn't go back on his word without a reason. He'd told Rhaine she'd get his A game if she was a dutiful slut, and the way her tongue was swirling over his spire was putting girls with 10 years in the slave pits to shame. He groaned in pleasure as her delicate hands went to work on both shaft and balls, before returning the favor, burying his face between her thighs.

He started slow at first to get her warmed up, his mouth toying with her outer folds and only occassionally delving deeper, until he began to taste her sweet wetness. Then he attacked ferociously, his tongue finding its way inside her little cunny, searching for just the right spots to make her moan around his cock.

Once he could feel her testing out her sword swallowing skills he shifted his assault, shifting slightly so he had the best access to her hardened pearl, catching it between his lips and sucking insistently while flicking his tongue across the bundle of nerves.

Of course the best thing about being a shapeshifter was that stupid limitations like the position and number of orifices didn't need to apply, and he was a master of pitti g his talents to perverted use. He could feel the blonde starting to enjoy his attentions, rubbing her achingly hard nipples up against his body. His hand slapped across her ads playfully and he disentangle himself to speak long enough to say "Stop squirming, you're going to enjoy this" as he formed a pair if tiny mouths on his chest directly below her waiting breasts. Each one latched onto a perfectly peaked nipple, sucking vigerously and drawing the tips into a warm embrace where a pair of waiting tongues went to work, lavishing each one with their attentions.

For her part, Rhaine's skills were superb even with the distraction. It was like she was part snake, managing to stretch her jaw wide as she impaled her throat on his massive dick. She clearly knew how to pace herself too, always switching back to pleasuring him with her hands amd tongue just before she'd be forced to come up gasping and break her rhythm. He held out for a time, longer than most would under the attention of a world class cock sucker, but in the end the pleasure was enough to drive him over the edge. "Mmmm that's so good babe. Here it comes! Make sure you don't spill a drop." That would be all the warning she got before his release hit, shooting a stream of hot spunk down her throat.

Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:27 pm

“OH!” Even expecting what was to come caused Rhaine to brake her rhythm for a moment. She had the discipline to get back to work. Feeling his touch against her ass as he went on. That tongue pushing inside her pink tunnel moving this way and that causing her heated breaths and moans to spill over him.

One thing that he would soon discover was that Rhaine took fewer breaths. One of her talents was her breath control. She could hold her breath for five minutes while swimming, far greater than the average human though still a considerable way off from the most skilled in that department.

She shivered. Her gasp that time deeper as an attack came to her clit. She stilled with his command only to find that each breast was attacked as well. Mouths devouring each. Her nipples quite still he would feel the pulse of her heart as blood strummed through each.

Her clit just as stiff. That passage getting slick with her own juices as that young nubile body responded to his administrations.

There was no warning, no throbbing or pulse. Just his words followed by a sudden explosion that gushed down her throat. At that point he was deep in her throat well beyond her tongue so she did not taste him but felt it all the same. Her hand ceased jacking him off. She held him in place as she continued to suck down that seed.

Above him her own body shivered. She felt a jolt race through her core as her world was rocked at the same time. More juices added to what was there allowing him to feast if he so desired. When she swallowed down what she could she slowly extracted him from her mouth.

Her tongue swimming over him licking up any cum she may have missed before falling to the crown of that shaft. There it swished around the head collecting more sperm. Even going so far to lick against the slit there to gather the last of that release. If she were really naive she might have hoped to be released. Yet she knew from experience that the creatures here had plenty of stamina and it would take far more than that to exhaust them.

Panting she remained in place as the after shocks of her release washed up against her, All the while she nozzled that dick licking against it until she was sure that there was nothing else to give.

Rhaine's Diary

Fri Jan 07, 2022 12:03 am

Rhaine was nothing if not dutiful, never pausing her work, even as a shuddering orgasm ripped through her. For Jarvok's part, his tongue never stopped dancing over her sweet pussy even as her juices splashed over his face, refusing to let her come down from the high of pleasure until her body finally relaxed from its last convulsion. At the same time, the mouths assaulting her breasts were all the more active against her hardened teats, tongues toying with each within the warm hot confines, and suction trying to devoir them. Once he felt her laying limping on his chest he gave her a few moments to recover, only licking her delicious release from where it was running like a river down her thighs.

He of course was more than ready to continue. A being who could reshape his body at will didn't know the meaning of words like "recovery time". Still, the blonde's eager attempts to claim the final drops of his last release were pleasurable enough that he didn't push the issue immediately. Instead, he lifted her hips off to make himself heard.

"I have to admit, that was the best blowjobs I've had in years. You really have a gift for giving head. No, I'm not just going to let you go, but a job well done deserves at least some reward. So what will it be? Ever wondered what it would be like to bang a movie star? I can copy anyone you could name. Does getting tied up turn you on? Just say the word. Screw it, you can even have a minor favor if you fuck half as well as you suck. Nothing like taking you off the island, but if you've been having problems with another girl or want to get your hands on some contraband, I don't mind showing my appreciation."

Sitting up on the rock, he stretched his arms up over his head, the muscles of this tone body flexing in the warm sun. Once Rhaine gave her answer he stood up and pointed to the blanket the blonde had laid out while working on her math problems. "I think you've had enough of a break. Down on your back and spread those legs. I want to get a good look at your face when I'm making you cum." He paused to think for a moment, then looked surprised. "Huh, I guess I haven't actually introduced myself properly. You can call me Jarvok. It wouldn't do to have you screaming for Cait to fuck you harder."

Fri Jan 07, 2022 2:40 pm

Rhaine was made to ride out her release. That tongue continued to lick at her prolonging her orgasm into one continuous longer one. When he then moves to her thighs taking that tension off some she slowly unwinds. The last of that seed passes into her stomach and as she expected she wasn't going to be released. It was never that easy.

Climbing off him and the rock she kneels there on the sand. Crimson eyes regard that stiff now wet member. A bit fearful that it was too big to handle. When she looks away to him she's a bit puzzled. Her immediate though would be for him to transform into Dani. Of course she dismisses that out of hand not wishing to give him any ideas. Plus she would have to describe her in such detail to make it possible much like a witness to a crime describing someone to a police artist.

One she didn't want to place Dani in danger. Two she didn't want to taint things with her in that way either. The big bonus would not having to worry about that dick but she was sure that it would come into play again at some point. She considers her options. Her selection is rather foolish. Unusual for sure. But he was a shape shifter …

Still she glances away almost ashamed. “Anyone?” Then deciding she doesn't focus on celebrities of the typical fashion. She mutters her answer so softly that she has to repeat it. “Isaac Newton.”

She doesn't even focus on the present either. Her celebrities weren't in movies but inspired by mathematicians. And to a lesser extent swimmers. Michael Phelps was better looking in her opinion but there was no way she'd click with him only interested in his achievements as a swimmer.

“As for that favor ...” it was probably getting ahead of herself. But what the fuck. She was unaware that she wasn't on Earth. Unaware of so many things. This was something she shouldn't be doing but yeah it was awhile. “Real booze. My moonshine wasn't cutting it.”

Well that wasn't actually true but she decided to give up making it staying clear of the partying life style that use to get her in so much trouble. Besides, she made a promise of a sort. Though she never agreed not to drink ever again.

Rhaine's Diary

Sat Jan 08, 2022 3:21 pm

Jarvok raised an eyebrow at the strange request, then looked over to the datapad, which was still recording. A few taps would bring up details on the famed scientist and mathematician. His eyes darted over the entry, before he burst out laughing. "SERIOUSLY? All of human kind, and you want to give your body to this dweeb? Well, it makes no difference to me what you're into." His body became transparent again, muscles and tendons shifting and flexing beneath the skin, before reforming into what was perhaps an overly sexualized version of the man in the paintings.

"As for the booze, you're a girl after my own heart. Tell you what, our bottle from before is still mostly full, so you're welcome to that if you like. I've actually got some REALLY top shelf liquor stashed away, but you'll need to work for the good stuff. Why don't you get a few girls together for a party and invite "Cait" along? I'm normally not one to get in touch with my feminine side, but I could make an exception for a bunch of drunk college girls with lowered inhibitions. Wouldn't that be hot? You and your friends going to town on each other, know that one of your number could decide to fuck you all senseless, except instead she's just another member of the lesbian orgy." His eyes seemed far away as he pictured the scene, then looked down from the rock to where she was still kneeling on the ground.

"Alright, I'd say that's enough stalling from you. I DISTINCTLY remember telling you to get on your back and spread those sexy thighs. Don't mistake generosity for weakness, unless you want to put me in a bad mood." He got off the rock, his new form less muscled and more lithe than the previous one, and turned the camera on Rhaine as she presented her body to him on the blanket. He took a moment to be sure he captured every inch of her, from her sweet bubble butt, to her dripping snatch, up her pale skin to modest breasts with their diamond hard nipples and finally up to her face, capturing her expression in the moment before he claimed her.

Attachments:
File comment: Isaac Newton
Isaac Newton.jpg
Isaac Newton.jpg [ 109.5 KiB | Viewed 3320 times ]
Sat Jan 08, 2022 6:49 pm

He didn't have to be a jerk about it. Rhaine colored even more looking away. Some girls were into muscles. Others looks. She was more thrilled with smarts though looks didn't hurt either. Of course personality topped that off but for a one time thing that didn't matter much. As it were the experience was going to be colored. Maybe she should have gone with Phelps.

Nope. She took that back once she glanced toward him again. Of course there were certain liberties he took but before she could dwell on that he brought up drinking and a party. Dani didn't want her to drink so she was out. For safety sake she wouldn't have invited her along.

All in all she didn't know too many students personally. Caught up in her own world half the time there were few that shared her interests. There were no math clubs on campus and she didn't once think of organizing one. She supposed their was her soccer captain Rosalie and of course Etolie. The later being more of a socialite but she didn't think she would mesh with the crowds that sh would gather.

Well she was getting along better with the entitled girl now but it was hard to say that they were more than associates. Coming back to the present she dismissed those thoughts. Subconsciously she glanced to the bottle, got up and moved to the blanket. Laying on it she spreed her legs. Her cheeks flaring red as the recorder danced about her naked body. Embarrassed at the attention.

Yet clearly the effects of arousal was upon her. From those hardened nipples and clit to her drenched sex. The booze not so important as to endanger others she doubted that she earn it. Not from lack of trying. All her life she was compliant, a product of being born into a military family. That and when she had few interests outside of working on math equations there was less to rebel against. Not much opportunity to get into trouble save for those times she did go a bit wild after drinking.

“You're embarrassing me. Are you just going to look all day?” She got out though she had to avoid eye contact with him.

Rhaine's Diary

Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:14 am

He supposed that everyone had their own fantasies, and if a big brain was what got her off, there were worse picks than Newton. Hell, he spent the majority of his life impersonating others, there was no reason he couldn't play to her kinks while he had his way with her. Who knew, maybe she'd be interested in a repeat without him having to hunt her down later.

The lean man knelt over her, his strong arms to either side of her as the image of her hero hovered above her. "Rhaine, my brilliant pupil, you can't imagine how long I've waited for this moment. I have been reading your papers, seeing the genius in every equation, and felt that I knew your mind from afar. Now at long last we can know each other's bodies as intimately. Kiss me, my love!"

"Newton's" lips smile charmingly before leaning down to catch hers in a passionate kiss as his hips moved forward, not the furious impaling of a monster, but the slow and gentle love making of a mentor instructing his student. True, his size was an issue, but her gushing juices and the coating of her saliva all along his length helped things along as inch after delicious inch pressed its way into her hidden chalice. Each stroke paused at the end to allow her tightening muscles a chance to adapt to the girth trying to tear her apart. After seven or eight inches were lodged within her he broke the kiss, looking down into her beautiful red eyes. "Let me know if its too much dear. Even love must accede to the realities of physics. I would never want anything I do to cause you pain. Now, are you ready for me to start moving?"

Jarvok felt like he was in a trashy romance novel, but he was pretty sure that was what human girls told themselves they were into. In his experience, he'd seen a LOT more women orgasm themselves into a pile of blissful mush from a good hard fucking than tender lovemaking, but that would come in a bit. For now, let her pretend she was receiving the tender love of her hero, rather than the frantic raping of a monster. Once he had her moaning and begging for more, he could remind her of the reality of her situation and show her how much of a slut she really was deep down.

Last edited by Jarvok on Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jan 09, 2022 4:17 pm

Rhaine had found herself baffled for a moment. She had figured that the shape shifter would simply mask his monstrous appearance for this act. It would allow her to forget the reality of it all for a small moment at least. Yet he went on to the point that he had to be acquainted enough with Isaac.

Or was he getting details from her head? The British accent was there even as he spoke in a manner that felt right to her. Bafflement lead to confusion then acceptance. Seeing that she would not discover the truth of the matter she dismissed it. Her submissive behave triggered as he neared almost as if a switch had been flipped inside her.

Her lips consumed his own. Crimson eyes closed as her back arched. She felt the head of him struggle against her tight sex for a moment then felt him press his advance inside her. Pink wet walls were pressed apart as she struggled to contain him.

“AHHH!!!” Her moan muted with their mouths locked together. Slow and steady he advance filling her. Rarely had she taken anything as deep. 8” or so had been her limit. Perhaps a tad more than that. Only twice had she taken anything deeper, once being that giant octopus thing. The other being that tentacled horror that broke so many of her bones. Well she supposed three times as she ran afoul of that creature twice.

“There! OHHH! I can't manage any more.” She gasped, her eyes opening again only to look up at his borrowed features.

“You can … you can move now.”

Rhaine's Diary

Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:34 pm

"You feel incredible my dear! Let me hear my name upon your sweet lips."

Jarvok adjusted his cock's length to match what her body could take, mostly so he could thrust all out without needing to worry about pushing past her limits. His hips slammed forward, ravaging the lovely blonde's passage and reveling in the hot wet confines. Each thrust brought new pleasures as her sex clamped tight around him, both trying to lock his cock within her body and fighting each return assault.

He could feel her succumbing to the lie, letting herself believe in this fantasy to escape from the truth. Her lover was Isaac Newton, one of the greatest minds in all of history, and his tender embrace was driving her crazy. Her moans were coming faster and louder now, spurring him on to be harder, more dominant with her after that brief moment of tenderness.

His hands went to her needy breasts, squeezing the soft orbs while his thumbs circled her diamond nipples. He worked those peaks in counterpoint to his thrusts, focusing on those tips each time he withdrew, just to let his digits fall still as he surged back into her waiting depths.

Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:25 pm

“ISAAC!!!” She cried out. Had their been any birds on the island they surely would have taken flight. It never occurred to her that their were no animals here. Not even a bug.

As he adjusted to better fit her wet passage it felt to her as if he were altering the angle of his thrusts as he pressed inside her. Her legs locked around his back. Her own arching in turn letting those fingers press into the breasts that he was so expertly targeting.

“OHHH!!! AHHH!!! H-Harder! Fuck me harder!” Her interior muscles working against him even as her hands trailed over his back. Fingernails scratching against his skin as she gripped that ass working to pull him down into her aching body.

Rhaine felt like an elastic band being stretched out. That tension inside her growing, growing, growing and about ready to snap already. The only thing keeping her in check would be him and if he pressed her over that edge or backed away. She yearned for that release giving how her hands and pussy worked against him.

Stretching up her kisses target those shoulders, that neck. Heated moans following punctuating that act as she grew closer and closer to her much needed release.

Rhaine's Diary

Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:16 pm

Damn! Jarvok had known she was a slut, but he hadn't expected to flip Rhaine's switch quite so easily. A friendly face, a few beautiful lies, and she was begging for him to fuck her brains out.

Not one to disappoint, he adjusted the angle of his hips until he found the spots that made her scream, then assaulted them, pushing her closer and closer to that blissful edge. Every muscle in her body waa screaming with her need, fingers raking, legs clamping, mouth eager for the sweet taste of her lover.

"YES! That's right Rhaine, don't hold back! Cum me!"

Her moans and screams of ecstasy were like fire in his ears, and urged him towards the finish line. With a final thrust, deep enough that it pushes to her body's limits, he unleashed a torrent of steaming cum straight into the core of the student's womb. Even the huge girth of his cock couldn't completely plug the spray as more than more of the liquid poured into her and began leaking out her stretched cunt to pool below her ass.

As he felt her tightening around him, accepting his seed within her depths, a tiny unseen tentacle shot forward along with it, reaching into her very womb to capture a single cell, capable of serving as the foundation of a new life. He carefully drew it back to his main body, adding it to his catalogue of DNA. With it came a rush of knowledge: the people, locations, experiences, and memories that formed the very foundation of Rhaine Fischer as a person.

Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:50 pm

Rhaine felt her sanity slipping as those waves of ecstasy bombarded her again and again. Each return of his member plugging her up deliver with it relief. She cried out again and again as he buried himself back within those clamping folds.

“OHHH!!! AHHH!!! UHHH!!!” She could not say what happened first. If he came first or she had. Her mind swam with the bliss of that union as she trembled around him. Feeling that pay load filling her up completely.

That over flow felt against her thighs and ass as it spilled from her skill plugged body. Blissfully unaware of his doings. That tendril retrieving a small portion of her that she wouldn't even be aware of missing. Her memories were numerous. Strongest were those she had on the island for obvious reason. Stress, terror and pain were in abundance.

Her strongest memory prior to her arrival had been the betrayal at her then friend and boyfriend. That threesome turning her off of men and ultimately sealing her fate in wanting to put as much distance between her and them as possible. Ironic that she didn't even know how much distance that actually was.

The blanket below her was getting saturated in all that escaped cum as gravity ran it's course.

“Good God,” she gasped once she was able to catch her breath. The sensations intense. Both Master and Mistress put her through worse so she had yet to succumb. But they allowed for her to catch her breath so she had never been pressed to her limits in short succession often. There was that sadistic tentacle creature that ignored her pleas and just kept going. Fortunately she didn't recall much of either encounter choosing to black it out from her mind.

Rhaine's Diary

Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next