View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 One Plus One (for Jarvok) 

Post One Plus One (for Jarvok)
Applying the towel to her face she looked up to the sky for a moment, caught in thought. Then she toweled herself off and moved away from the lake towards the blanket that she had laid out.

“OK, Rhaine, let's try this again.”
For what had seemed like ages she had worked on this problem on and off. One that had no answer as of yet, and one that she tinkered with.

Flipping open her note book she sat on the blanket, pencil in hand as she reviewed her work thus far on the Hodge Conjecture, one of the Millennium Prize Puzzles. She was sure she wouldn't solve it, nor win all that prize money. Frankly, the money didn't mean a thing to her. It was the time spent sharping her mind that mattered. It was just for fun, like swimming, now only if she could treat the rest of her subjects like this.

Ania wanted her to apply herself to other endeavors. She was trying but had to admit that she displayed far less zeal for anything outside of mathematics. She had never been a great student, except for math where she excelled. She wasn't a bad one either more or less average in most things.

Her extracurricular activities had varied too seeing how she didn't want to get on the swim team. Swimming was meant to be fun and not a chore so soccer filled that role for now. But at this moment she left all that behind her as she got absorbed in the problem at hand adding to her work, erasing things as she reviewed matters and tackled the problem again in part. So involved did she get that she forgot herself, far less alert to her surroundings which she normally was.

She cracked open a book for reference, checked a few things and set her notes down opting to take another brake she glanced back to the lake, stretched, thought about the water and then changed her mind. The lake wasn't going anywhere after all and so she got lost in her equation once more …

Rhaine's Diary

Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:57 pm

Post Re: One Plus One (for Jarvok)
Humming to himself, Jarvok tilted his head back and took a long swallow from the bottle of aged Irish whiskey he had acquired from guest service. This VIP pass was outrageously expensive, but so far it was worth every credit. A tropical paradise, free booze, and gorgeous women around every corner, his for the taking. He paused as he noticed that his body was doing its best to filter the alcohol from his blood stream and let out an annoyed sigh before shutting down his kidneys. Honestly, they should know better than to screw things up when he went to all this effort to get drunk. He took another pull from the bottle before shambling further down the path. The day was wickedly hot, and he had heard about a perfect swimming hole this way.

Just as he was about to cut through the treeline and get a peak at the crystal clear waters, his superhuman senses picked up a voice muttering to itself. "So if the manifold plane is deformed along n-dimensions, and...." Jarvok swiftly stepped back into the deeper shadows of the forest before using some thicker bushes to edge forward and get a look at who was occupying his new personal bathing spot. What he saw practically made his jaw drop. A petite little blond lay with her back to him, clearly engrossed in whatever she was scribbling into a notebook. His eyes were drawn to her tight toned ass as she kicked her legs in the sun, completely unaware of her unwelcome attention.

Without a moment's hesitation, Jarvok was decided. He was going to fuck that girl's brains out, and nothing she did or said was going to stop him. First things first, he had no intention of going through the work of a protracted chase through the forest, so he had better adjust to a more innocuous appearance. With a glance down at the bottle still held in one hand, he knew exactly who he would be for this studious nature lover.

"Wel shite. Her' I was thanken Ah'd 'ave th' spot al' ta maself, an' instead Ah find a fuken book worm wasten 'er time in pages when she shoud be in th' water." A tall, slender young woman was walking down the path to the lake. Her fiery red hair hung loose to the middle of her back and was pulled back to frame a pale face completely covered in freckles. She wore a deep red two piece bikini, and wore it well, but seemed completely unselfconscious as she strode into the clearing. She put one hand on her hip in a confrontational pose, while the other gripped what looked like a half full whiskey bottle. "Ah'm Cait by tha way. An' if ya ev'n thank about runnen ta tell a prefect abou' me an this 'ere bottle, ah'll break ya fuken arm."

Attachments:
Cait.jpg
Cait.jpg [ 27.37 KiB | Viewed 8962 times ]
Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:04 am

Absorbed in her tinkering she hadn't heard anyone approach. Usually Rhaine was alert though she tended to loose herself whenever she immersed herself in her favorite topic. Few understood that, and no one she met here shared her love for numbers. So when she heard that voice she jumped as best as her prone body would allow.

Thinking for a hair of a second that one of the guests of the island discovered her options raced through her mind. Scrambling to her feet she could have dashed toward the jungle but might have been better off hurrying to the lake. Swimming across it was probably her better of the two options, she was like a fish in water and could even hold her breath for five minutes. Probably more like four in an excited state.

What kept her from fleeing was another part of her brain that kicked in distinguishing the voice as female and while there was at least one female guest the words were deciphered. She looked over her shoulder then got up.

“You scared the shit out of me.”

Her crimson eyes dashed to the bottle Cait held. The threat heard and while she hadn't had her arm broken she had her hand shattered at the hands of Etolie. It still ached any time it was about to rain even if it were fixed soon after. “You don't need to worry about that. I use to make moonshine until I gave up the party scene. The name's Rhaine.

“I try to avoid the beaches near the campus. I'm not into crowds for the most part. And I'm definitely not a bookworm, unless you count math. Just taking a little break.”
She explained oblivious of the danger thus far despite knowing Ania was a shape shifter. She had been the only real one, there was a slime girl too but it was apparent that she was a monster despite her form. And if this was Ania trying to trick her she wouldn't run any way but she never heard her Mistress try out human accents before.

Rhaine's Diary

Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:42 pm

The way the little blond practically jumped out of her skin when Cait called out to her was all the evidence Jarvok needed to show that this would not be her first experience with one of the island's guests. Well in that case, all the better. While he generally preferred his prey unspoiled, he wouldn't say no to taking advantage of someone else's work training her.

Cait's quick temper seemed to disappear in an instant, replaced by amusement. "Well dahm. Ahn't ya a jumpy lil' rabbit. I abou' thought ya'd tip righ' inna the lake th' way ya 'opped up like tha'. Th' day's fa' too fine ta be wasten' et bein' so 'igh strung. 'Ere, hav yaself a swallow o this. Ah promise its a dahn sight better than moonshine, t'ough there 'taint wrong with a fine bottl' o swill." Cait walked forward, proffering the bottle as if it was some holy relic being bestowed on a pilgrim.

Now that Rhaine was on her feet Jarvok had a better view of the full package and was more than pleased with what he saw. Her entire body looked just as fit and toned as her backside, and her bikini did wonders to highlight her modest breasts. He considered simply grabbing her once she was in reach, but decided to play the charade out a little while longer.

When Rhaine described her dislike of crowds, a look of hidden pain seemed to flash across Cait's face, only to disappear a moment later. "Ah kno wha' ya mean 'bout crowds en this place. They take ya ta a school, tell ya there ain't a man en the whole place, then ya still gotta watch yaself else somethen e'en worse 'ill come along. 'Bout drives a girl ta the bottle, ya know?" Taking the whisky back from Rhaine, the red head tilted her head back and took an impressive gulp of the fiery liquid. Then she picked nearby rock, plopped down, and leaned back, catching hot sun full on her face. "Sorry 'bout the 'ole breaken ya arm thin'. Ma bark is worse than ma bite. Ah was jus' luken forward ta haven th' place all ta meself. So ah ya some kinna engineer o somethen wit all those equations?" She gestured down at the pile of notes left forgotten in the heat of the moment.

"Ah'm studien ta be a physical therapist maself. Ah figured tha' ef ya can' make a liven just keepen yaself en shape, ya might as well get paid ta make someone else do et." The young woman raised an arm and flexed, showing off a rather impressive level of muscle for her lean build. "Ya luk like ya kee' yaself en decent shape, ya ever wahked with a trainer a'fore?" Cait's words all flowed together so that anyone listening needed to give her their undivided attention to make heads or tails of what was coming out of her mouth, but the young woman mostly seemed interested in listening to the sound of her own voice.

Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:57 am

“I wasn't expecting anyone and I sort of got lost in this equation.” She explained. It didn't happen too often and the last time it had she was in the library. She shuddered at the memory of that thing. Whatever it was she had the misfortune of encountering it twice and even had a bunch of her ribs busted by it. Definitely not her idea of a good time.

“What is it?” She asked as she toke the bottle. Of course she knew it was alcohol but seeing how that was contraband anything could have been placed in the bottle, that and it could have been reused too.

She had her answer though after smelling it as if not believing whatever answer she received though that wasn't the case. It had been quite a while since she had a drink giving up her partying as she settled in with Dani. Still one sip wouldn't hurt.

Well it did burn a little on the way down. “Damn that's smooth,” She coughed a little. “It's been awhile … over a year now.”

Worse then men? Did she know about those things? She must have.

“Well, if you don't count some of the professors.” She agreed. “Way worse things then the lack of men though initially I came here to get away from them. Stupid boyfriend. Ex boyfriend,” she stressed. Careful in the event that Cait was oblivious of those things though she had a strong inclination that she was in the know.

“Don't worry about the arm thing. I guessed you weren't serious about it. At least I hoped. This is a nice spot. Only found it today. I was looking for a river near here that I go to a lot but ended up getting turned around and found this lake first.

“Oh those,”
she glanced to her notes, ”I'm not an engineer. I've been working on this mathematical problem for, well, awhile now. It's one of those that doesn't have a solution yet. The aim is to prove or disprove it. Either way there's a million dollar prize in it, not that I'm trying to solve it for the money I find numbers fun. They're easier to deal with then people and there about the only thing I'm good at other than swimming that is.”

“A personal trainer. That's interesting. I've only just taken on soccer a few months ago and have avoided joining the swim team. I didn't want such a fun thing to become a chore.” She paused then blushed slow to process something.

“Have I ever wanked a trainer? Uh … well, no … the closest thing … oh, you meant worked with a trainer,” the word clicked in her head. She shook her head vigorously. “No, I'm a bit of a wimp myself. I guess I'm fit enough, been doing a lot of running as of late and there's swimming but there's a lot more I could do.”

Running from those things, she thought to herself.

Rhaine's Diary

Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:35 am

Rhaine's complaints about men were just too adorable. Here this girl was, chatting with an alpha sexual predator, all while complaining about her ex boyfriend as if he was somehow her worst problem. He might have almost felt sorry for the girl if he wasn't already picturing the look on her face when he ravaged her.

"Gud far ya. Who needs th' bastards. 'Ere 'ave a nuther swallow." Cait picked a well placed rock to sit next to her new drinking buddy and passed the bottle back as the blond started describing her math problems.

"Ya tellen me tha' ya can git a million quid, jus fa writen down sum funny numbars? Well if ya can manage et more powa to ya. Me ma alwas said tha ma brains musta all leaked outta my head an' inta ma arms." As if to demonstrate, the redhead lifted her arms above her head in an almost catlike stretch, putting her taunt muscles on full display while also accentuating her well formed breasts. Half way through the stretch, the girl fell off her perch, rolling on the soft grass at Rhaine's misunderstanding.

Gasping for breath and with tears rolling down her cheeks, Cait wheezed out "Tha' mighta ben th' fuken funniest thang ah eva 'eard. Tho now ah'm curious wha' th' closest thang was." The redhead righted herself still holding back chuckles. "Well ah'll tell ya what. Ya luk like ya 'ad a decent wurk out fore ah got 'ere, an' ah'm always luken fa more practice. Why don' ya lay down thar, an' ah'll show ya some afta workout stretches. e'en fa a wimp, et'll be night an' day. Ah'll e'en give ya a deep muscle massage ta kep ya frum bein' sore tamorrow." Cait reached out and guided the petite blond to lie face up on her blanket, using just enough pressure to make the outcome seem inevitable without being entirely pushy. Once she had her patient settle, the redhead went to work, lifting one of Rhaine's legs and pressing it back towards her chest. She kept up a running commentary, but if anything her accent became even less comprehensible, until she might as well have been speaking a different language.

Cait's features were all professionalism, but inside Jarvok was chuckling at his joke. Oh he was going to give this girl a massage, but he didn't think it would do anything to help her soreness.

Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:04 am

“I shouldn't drink too much.” Rhaine took the bottle again as it was offered having another pull of that burning liquid. “I haven't had much to eat.”

She nodded glancing back toward the forgotten notebook she was working on. “Oh, yeah. There are ten of these sorts of puzzles that are yet to be proven or disproven. Well, nine now. One was actually solved but the guy didn't want the reward. I don't want it wither.

“It's too much of a hassle, money that is. Everyone coming out of the wood work for handouts, being hounded all the time and the center of attention as long as you have it. And when you don't they all disappear. As long as I have enough money to get by I'll manage just fine.”

She gazed at Cait's impressive physique and gasped as she fell back. “Are you alright!?” But it was evident she was with the mirthful laughter that she was.

She paused, thinking. “Nothing that spectacular. I checked out this trainer once the one and only time I went to a gym. That whole situation put me off of going … I wasn't checking him out in that sort of way either, it was just …. well … um ...” She colored a bit then considered how to describe that situation.

“The guy was one of those sorts that wanted to get attention emphasized by the tight shorts he was wearing. His package was impressive, well, if it were real. He stuffed and his zipper was down. Either he stuffed or he had a weird member, the sock or whatever had shifted so it looked weird. Big in some places while in others it was small. Kinda like a girl that pads their bra and one boob gets lopsided making the whole situation off. It was like that, it was hard not looking at that mess. I don't know if he used the rest room and didn't get everything put back right or what. He wasn't fooling anyone and was only embarrassing himself without even realizing it.”

She recalled that scene finding herself drawn off the rock. Laying on her back she had a perfect view of the blue sky. “OH?” More surprised than anything she soon felt warm fingers on her leg pressing it back to her chest. She didn't fight it or protest things though.

Trying to follow what was being said became tougher. While there had been a delay of a few seconds before that speech was getting harder to comprehend until she was barely catching a word here and there. At first things were about doing proper stretches and such, she thought she picked up on what stretches she was suppose to do before activity and after but most of the rest had been a garble. She didn't realize how dangerous the situation actually was …

Rhaine's Diary

Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:55 am

Flat on her back, leg in the air, Rhaine was entirely at Jarvok's mercy, and he was enjoying the moment before the true fun began.

Cait fully extended the blond's limber limb until her toes were pointed at the sky, then delicately but firmly flexed her ankle, before working warm hands down her patient's calf. Her fingers dug deep into her perfect skin, finding every knot in the muscles underneath and working them with pinpoint precision. One of the perks of being a shapeshifter was gaining an intimate understanding of the body's mechanics, and Cait's fingers were able to pick out every point of tension and sooth it away with unyielding pressure.

Her hands drifted farther down Rhaine's leg, tilting it up towards her chest as she reached the knee, then inch by lovely inch crept down her thigh until the limber swimmer was nearly dowing a split and Cait's hands were toying with the frilly edge of her bikini.

'Ell ah got gud news an' ba' news. Th' gud news es ah know a guy who doesn't need to stuff and is VERY eager to train you. The bad news is he doesn't take no for an answer.

As she spoke, Cait's words lost their folksy Irish brogue, her sweet alto voice dropping to a masculine baritone, and her friendly tone turned sinister. The red head's fair skin seemed to turn pale, and then positively translucent....no it WAS translucent, muscles visibly shifting beneath the skin as a pair of fleshy tentacles grew from Jarvok's shoulders amd struck lile vipers, deftly snaring both of his captive's wrists and pinning them to the blanket. With one leg now held in a vicelike grip and her arms bound, she had absolutely no defense as he casually ran two fingers along the camel toe of her cute yellow bottoms.

"I have a feeling you know what's about to happen, but I'll spell it out for you. You're about to get a first class fucking. You look like a girl who knows her way around a cock, so I'll make you a deal, play along like a good little whore and I'll make sure you enjoy yourself. Struggle and well....I have some less pleasant ways to have fun that I haven't gotten to indulge lately."

Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:26 pm

Fingers expertly ran down the length of her leg. Rhaine moaned at one point as a surge of relief escaped from her muscles. Those fingers felt fantastic. At the same time her leg had been raised and bent back towards her chest at a gradual rate. Crimson eyes go wide as fingers skim the edge of her bikini.

Her heart rate spikes. Thoughts of Dani flutter through her head. “Don't ...” she gasps only to her the red head go on. It confuses her at first. Seeing that there are no male students here Rhaine believes she's speaking about a previous lover. Or maybe even an instructor or security guard that works here. She's about to inquire about it when things get strange.

At first she thinks something's going wrong with her vision. The color change being sudden she's a bit slow on the uptake. But as fingers tighten against her leg things are made clear as that transformation continues. Never before had she been so thoroughly deceived. Having experience with what was here on this island she rarely crossed paths with shape shifters so skilled in their craft.

Eyes go wide. She reaches up probably to shove her back but finds that tentacles secure her wrists pinning her arms to the ground. He, it, explains allowing her to take this all in. Outside of mathematics Rhaine was fairly average. Most things took a moment to sink in but she could follow them well enough. She swallows then nods slowly.

Remembering all the abuse she's had previously she has no reason to doubt his words. Broken wrist, ribs and even a jaw are reminders.

And it didn't look like either Master or Mistress was going to get her out of this jam. “One plus one is two.” In Rhaine speak that was as good as her saying that she understood, that something was obvious. She didn't make a plea. Couldn't run. So her options were rather limited her.

“Understood. You, you need not restrain me. I can't go far and it makes it real difficult to act the part unless you just want me to lay here.” She analyzed the situation to the best that she could given the circumstances she found herself in.

Rhaine's Diary

Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:53 am

Watching Rhaine's face was like sitting to enjoy a sunset, each color transitioning seamlessly into the next as the light of day fades towards the inevitable darkness. First came the confusion, which gave way to comprehension, to terror, to despair, and finally to resignation as the reality of her situation set in. There would be no chase, no chance to fight back or find help. She was his to do with as he pleased, and her only choice was whether to do things the easy way or the hard way. Despite his threats, he was glad to hear his catch come to the correct conclusion quickly. True, he had a sadistic streak at times, but he came to this island for a vacation, and breaking a defiant student sounded WAY too much like work.

Though the blonde had properly submitted to the inevitable, Jarvok didn't immediately release her, making it perfectly clear that HE was the one who gave the orders. He didn't even acknowledge the request as he took a moment to appreciate her body. He traced his fingers down her athletic legs, feeling the muscles he'd just finished tending to tense with adrenalin after the sudden betrayal, then along her inner thigh to linger on her hidden womanhood, brushing over the tight fabric of her bikini before trailing a single finger up her tone tummy and tracing a circle on her perfect skin with its tip. She'd start to feel a prickling sensation, and soon sharper scraping as Jarvok grew a sharp claw at the tip of that digit, not quite breaking the skin, but leaving a red line where it pressed harshly against her abdomen. Perhaps not the subtlest reminder of the price of disobedience, but certainly an effective one.

He moved the claw down to the band of her bottoms, clearly ready to tear the flimsy fabric to shreds, before finally speaking after what seemed like an eternity since her response. "I suppose I should at least give you the chance to put these to good use first. Dance for me, and if you do an acceptable job you'll get to leave with clothes intact when I'm done with you." No acknowledgement of her submission, no sense of approval. As far as Javok was concerned, Rhaine servicing him was simply the natural order of the world.

The tentacles holding her wrists retracted and his deceptively powerful hands released her leg as he stood and seated himself on the rock "Cait" had been using moments before. Her bikini seemed to shimmer, then the top simply disappeared while the skimpy bottoms formed into Hawaiian swim trunks. His skin changed from its horrible translucence to a pleasantly tanned Caucasian tone, and his features shifted to those of a handsome man in his mid twenties with a strong jaw, brown hair and dark hazel eyes. Somehow his body seemed to have gained at least 50 pounds of muscle in the transformation....or maybe more judging from the size of the half erect member now visible between his legs. He could have been a surfer caught sunning himself on a beach, if not for the two tentacles still protruding from his shoulders and gently waving in the air.

He crossed his arms and smiled, waiting for the show to start, then frowned and snapped his fingers. "OH what was I thinking? What whore dances without music? Do you have a request, or should I just put on whatever seems fitting?" The man's chest seemed to ripple and deform, before a gaping hole opened in his sternum. Surprisingly, no vile liquids leaked out, as it became clear the hole was lined with skin and contained a small metal box. He plucked it out, flipped it open, and pulled out a device that looked something like an Ipad, before replacing the box in its cavity and reknitting his flesh as if nothing was out of the ordinary. The shapeshifter tapped the data pad a few times, then used the tentacles to hold it off to one side as music began playing. He intended this to be a day to remember, and what better way than an amature porn shoot?

Last edited by Jarvok on Sun Jan 02, 2022 2:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:24 am

Her eyes pressed closed. Rhaine let out a whimper even though she fought against it. That claw didn't go unnoticed as it pressed against her belly. Fingers explored her that passing sensation keeping her on edge as if she would be punctured at any moment. Reminded of some of her past encounters as that silenced stretched out her wrists were released along with her leg that drifted back down.

Eyes opening she propped herself up on elbows as she watched him. His color became more natural as did his form if one ignored the pair of tentacles sprouting from his shoulders.

“Dance?” She repeated as if the request was utterly alien. She ensured that she heard correctly. Outside of being drunk a few times Rhaine didn't dance. She probably was no good at it. She was athletic but that came on account by swimming a lot. To a lesser extent soccer helped too.

Still she liked this bikini and there was no harm in trying. While a little slow on the uptake at times Rhaine had been hit with insight from time to time. It occurred to her that he was probably not interested in a simple dance. And if she managed to strip off the bikini before he grew impatient she could save it from being torn to shreds. Yeah! Small victories.

She was once again confused by his question of music. She saw nothing around capable of making it unless he was going to sing or something. Then he made it clear by shifting his form and producing that device that more or less reminded her of an iPad. It probably was.

Shaking her head she stood. Bristling at being called a whore again but keeping her composure. It was far to easy to provoke him making things take a turn for the worse.

She scanned around the area. Flip flops weren't ideal for dancing. Nor was bare feet. Still she took the time to clear the immediate area of small stones and twigs. Casting each aside then the flip flops. “OK ...” She sighed letting out a puff of air. Her cheeks a tinge of pink at having an audience something she easily could shrug off while drunk.

Waiting for the track to start Rhaine waited getting use to the beat first then began things off with a twirl. Her entire body spinning like a top that was winding down. When she stopped her arms were extended above her head, her breasts lifting and continuing to bounce with each movement. Hips gyrated from side to side. Well it was easier keeping her balance when sober at least.

Turning her back to him she stuck out her ass as she bent over. Twerking her ass as she saw on some trashy TV shows and music videos when she ceased she was facing him again hands pressed to the sides of her breast making them look larger. One hand reached back unstringing the top while the other held the bikini in place. Her hips continue to sway before she slowly pulls the material away flinging it off to the side while her hand struggles to conceal both breast her cheeks only brightening further. Still she draws out the reveal a little longer to stir anticipation without drawing the matter out too long.

Finally the reveal. Her hands dropping to play with the strings at her hips.

Rhaine's Diary

Sat Jan 01, 2022 4:25 pm

Luckily for Rhaine the tropical island the school was built on had mostly sandy ground, and the lake was large enough to create a clear shore line for her display.

The shapeshifter leaned back on his chosen seat, an arrogant smile on his lips as he waited for the show to start. Despite her slight hesitance Jarvok soon had the beat pumping, and his callous eyes were laser focused on every inch of the blonde's body. Her hips swayed in time with the song, and emphasizing her sexy curves and drawing his stare like a cat ready to pounce on a mouse. The only thing that could pull those eyes away were her lovely breasts, bouncing playfully beneath her tight little top. He was sure they were going to break free from their confinement when her hands pressed together, leaning forward to draw his eyes to her modest cleavage and getting him to sit up enough to get a glimpse down her top.

When she turned her back to show off her delicious little ass Jarvok couldn't help but laugh as he enjoyed the show, watching as her sweet rear jiggled in an....acceptable attempt at twerking. One of the tentacles reached out and slapped playfully against her backside as she danced, not hard enough to be sore, just enough to show his appreciation for the show. Honestly the whole display was less coordinated than he'd have expected. Wasn't Shokushu meant to be a prep school for girls about to be sold into the galactic slave network? You'd think the least they could do is make the girls take dance lessons. Still, Rhaine's body was more than sexy enough to make up for her inexperience, especially once she coyly undid the string from her top and tossed it away while attempting to keep her assets concealed.

She only teased him for a moment longer before letting her arm drop to show off her beautiful tits, shapely and firm with perfect pink nipples just begging to be played with. He considered letting her just finish out the song, but decided he wanted to take a more active role now that he could get a clear view of his prize. Through his grin he spoke, "Why don't you come over here and put that sexy ass of yours to good use. I haven't had a lap dance in ages, and I can't wait to get a hold of those tits." He patted his thigh, right next to the rapidly stiffening spire between his legs and waited eagerly.

Sat Jan 01, 2022 5:50 pm

“AH!” The smack leaves a faint pink area on her ass cheek. Yet it took her more by surprise than generating any sort of pain of discomfort. Rhaine's skills had been fairly basic. She didn't know the true nature of the island nor had she questioned or even considered it. All that really mattered was getting through each day in turn. As far as she considered things would be left behind her when she graduated. She was a bit naive in that department.

It appeared that he was finished watching the show if it could be called that. Rhaine hesitated then took the opportunity to remove those bottoms first. After she got down on hands and knees crawling forward slowly. When she reached him her hands set upon his thighs. Palms smoothed over his legs as she pulled herself up so that she was kneeling.

Crimson eyes stared at his crouch worried about his size. There was some brief hesitation before she traced that member slowly with that fabric separating them. Her breath hitched as worry stole over her features. A moment's pause she then stood turning around then sitting on his lap. She could feel him trapped between that fabric.

Was that really fabric or skin made to look like it? She couldn't truly say one way or another. Her hips rotated forever sliding along his length as that beat continued. Would anyone come to investigate the source of that music? Doubtful. And if so it would likely be other guests of the island.

At least right now she was facing away from him and that eerie grin ...

Rhaine's Diary

Sun Jan 02, 2022 1:05 am

Jarvok was only able to catch a short glimpse of her naked snatch as the blond removed her last shred of decency before dropping to all fours and crawling forward, her sexy ass swaying with each movement.

"You know, for all of your pathetic inadequacies, there is one thing that I actually admire about your race of jumped up monkeys. You are all so powerless, so weak, and so easily taken that you can't help but know your place in the universe. This moment, crawling on your knees towards the alien monster that is about to rape you, is the destiny of all of your kind, and you accepted it so easily. One of the faceless would rather die a thousand deaths than accept such a fate, but your species has beaten itself down for so many generations with war, slavery, and greed that servitude is in your DNA. It must be nice to know exactly what your purpose in life is, even if that purpose is to be a fuck toy for your betters."

By the time he'd finished his speech, which was only slightly spoiled by the blasting music, Rhaine had succeeded in mounting his and her warm skin was firmly pressed against the holo fabric of his swim trunks. There was really no point to keeping the clothes now the charade was done, but the holo suit was programed to automatically adapt to his transformations, and he'd had more pressing issues on his attention. At the moment, those issues included a pair of lovely tits bouncing to the music, just asking to be groped. His arms reached around her, pulling her back against his chest as he grabbed an orb in each hand and roughly squeezed, feeling the soft flesh give beneath his fingers and mold to his touch. He caught one nipple between his fingers, toying with it to see whether they were beginning to stiffen yet. He knew she'd enjoy herself by the end, but for now his pleasure came first.

THIS was what he came to shokushu for: The view of a naked body, a pounding soundtrack, a pretty young girl grinding against his cock while he breathed in the sweet scent of her shampoo mixed with the animal musk of fear and perhaps a touch of lust. He released one breast to reach up and turn her face to the side, catching her mouth in his and pressing a deep kiss against her lips. His tongue seemed to have a mind of its own as it tried to explore every inch of her mouth, savoring the flavor of conquest.

As she grinded against him, the tentacles holding his data pad rotated around the pair, getting a full 360 of her performance. He even swapped it to the front facing camera as it come in front of Rhaine's face, giving her a full body view of herself grinding away with a strange man's hands practically devouring her breasts.

Eventually he noticed that her ass wasn't properly grinding against his skin and realized he still had the trunks on. With a growl of annoyance he pressed something on his wrist and the holo fabric disappeared, revealing a 10 inch spire of rigid meat sliding against the blonde's toned ass as she gyrated to the music. Her skin was so soft as it pressed against him that he nearly wanted to just relax and let himself come all over her rear, but before he could build to that point the song ended and he lifted his prize off his hips.

"That wasn't half bad all things considered. Looks like you'll be going home in clothes after all. Let's see how skilled you are with your tongue."

Sun Jan 02, 2022 2:45 am

Rhaine was docile by nature. More of a submissive type. Though several broken bones would have put her in her place otherwise. Still on those occasions it was sheer malice that she was taken like that and not defiance on her part. She disagreed with his words though she didn't voice it. Humans could play the long came when it came to it. If they could not overcome their foe they could do so in time.

Crimson eyes held a restrained fire as she continued. Refusing to get baited knowing that it would lead to nothing good. She did her best to entertain feeling hands roughly squeeze her breasts. Fingers even going to her nipples in a rough attempt to stimulate them. Each nub swelled beneath the attention disregarding her emotional state.

“AH! Too rough!” She was answered by having her head turned. Greeted with an eager tongue that took her by surprise she was caught between breaths nearly choking in response. Soon her own tongue began to move against his own in response.

Rhaine gasped for breath once their lips parted. Catching her image on the device her brain worked through things. “You're recording this?” Not that that mattered in the long run. It was done once before to her during one of her torment sessions. What was he going to do with it? Show it off to his peers? She supposed that could be bad in the long run if they had an interest in her and sought her out afterward. One problem at a time.

Made to stand she could see full well that he was naked, not that she didn't feel that shift earlier when he dismissed his clothes. He was probably the biggest creature she had seen thus far. That octopus was huge using it's tentacles. A mere pet of that mere creature or whatever she was.

Maybe Master was bigger but certainly not as thick. She was never able to take his full length in the past. She paused for a moment staring at that length. Then lowering to her knees she took him by the base. Her tongue giving him a slow lick from base to tip. Once there her tongue roamed the tip before slipping down the side of the shaft. Back up, a tease then down the other side. This she had far more practice with then dancing. For whatever reason Rhaine aimed to please. It had been that way all of her life. Even if there was a task she didn't wish to do she tossed herself into it.

She teased that length a few more times before her hand began to work up and down that shaft. Lips widened as she sucked against his tip. Her tongue brushing the top of him until a moment later she descended down a small portion of him then back up. Each following plunge found more of him in her mouth until she reached her limit taking about three fourths of him.

Rhaine's Diary

Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next