View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Tiffany's Second Session with Vera 

Post Re: Tiffany's Second Session with Vera
Vera watched with interest as the student gave her answer. Tiffany was coming along very nicely. The Head Girl was pleased with what she has seen so far. But, only time would tell if Vera's lessons would stick to this one. So far, she had no real doubts or concerns about training this woman.

A faint smile spread across the Head Girl's cool visage. "Good girl." The silver haired woman released Tiffany's chin and slowly rose to her feet. Hands smoothed out her short skirt before slipping on her panties once more. "I will consider this matter resolved for the time being," Vera said as a hand brushed her long silver hair behind her shoulder, "You know what is expected of you. Only when you satisfy those requirements will I consider tutoring you further in your preferred fields of study. I trust you will be able to handle your needs should they arise from your dreams."

She reached down and caressed Tiffany's cheek, cupping it gently. "If there are no further questions or concerns, you should get dressed. You have missed a day's worth of classes, making your goal to earn my attention and praise more difficult. But, I have no doubts that you will get back on track," Vera said softly, "If this is your desired path, then walk it proudly. I look forward to hearing your future progress, Ms. Sterling."

Fingertips trace the student's cheek as Vera withdrew her hand. "You may use the bathroom to freshen up. I can inform the food court to take care of you if you need to eat." The Head Girl took care of the loose ends. Tiffany had been here most of the day and needed to get some actual rest.

Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:08 pm

Tiffany suddenly realized how tired she was.

"Thank you, but that won't be necessary, Ms. Matsumoto. I'm not very hungry. Besides, I should get to work on making up the time I missed in class today. I didn't mean for that to happen, but... I'm glad it did. Thank you for helping me again, Ms. Matsumoto. I can't even begin to describe how much better I feel. And I can assure you I won't be randomly showing up at your door again... uninvited that is..."

Tiffany left it at that, the words unspoken but the meaning clear. She would not only answer an invitation... she would come running...

Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:31 am

"Your instructors have already sent what you missed to your room. Do not forget to rest, Ms. Sterling," Vera stated, "You are free to return if there are any further issues. My door is always open for students in need. But, do try to attend your classes from now on."

The door shuts behind Tiffany after she got dressed and left the Head Girl's suite. After the thorough lesson Vera had put her through, it was no surprise how much time had passed. The lovely blonde student was finally able to calm down and cool off after experiencing what the Head Girl had to offer. Did it match those vivid dreams or was the real thing better in every way?

The lesson notes of the classes Tiffany missed would be waiting for her in various folders in her dorm room. Missing one whole day was not the end of the world as long as it did not become habit. With some time and hard work, the student should be caught up and moving forward once more.

In the suite high up in the tower, Vera finished typing up her report on Tiffany Sterling. She considered the matter resolved though she expects to see more of the loyal blonde in the future. It would all depend on when Tiffany fulfilled the expectations the Head Girl set for the young student. Until then, Ms. Sterling would have to endure with just dreams and memories.

The door locked as the lights turned off. The silver haired woman welcomed the warm shower and dinner waiting for her. Vera saw no reason why she would not have a pleasant slumber this night.

Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4