View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Tiffany's Second Session with Vera 

Post Tiffany's Second Session with Vera
For the first few days after Tiffany's "counseling session" in Vera Matsumoto's office, the experience was all she could think about. She felt an extremely powerful attraction to the beautiful head girl, which Tiffany found unlike herself, but understandable. After all, Vera was almost supernaturally gorgeous. It wasn't that odd that someone, even another woman, would be attracted to her beauty. What Tiffany DID find odd however, was the almost overwhelming submissiveness she had felt to the head girl... as well as the mind-numbing level of arousal that had wracked her body at the mere thought of Vera. It was almost like she was under the influence of some powerful mind altering drug or something. That weird initial sensation had since worn off, but when Tiffany thought about the things that happened in that office...

...kneeling in front of Vera...
...the image of her soaked, discarded panties on the floor of Vera's bedroom...
...the way Vera had touched her... (oh God... so HOT...)

...she couldn't help getting so turned on all over again.

Sometimes she would dream about it... and wake up shaking and moaning, her body shuddering as she relived the powerful orgasm Vera had gifted her with.

After a while though, these thoughts and dreams began to subside as well. Tiffany had school to deal with, as well as the fact that her "nightmares" about supernatural creatures had not fully subsided...

On this particular morning however, something happened that would bring Vera clearly back into Tiffany's mind. She had dreamt about her experience with Vera before and had always woke up after (or sometimes in the process of) having an orgasm. This morning however, she dreamt of Vera again for the first time in a few weeks only this time, for whatever reason, she woke up before the point of climax.

Her sleepy, half-awake mind was still imagining standing bent over Vera's desk... with the head girl's fingers plunging deeply and skillfully into her slippery wet sex... and she was just at the point of climax.... so close to cumming her brains out... except now she was awake.

Naturally, her instinct was to simply reach down between her legs and finish what "Vera" had started. Except that as she tried to, she could hear the head girl's voice in her mind telling her...

"You are not to pleasure yourself or cum without permission. If you need relief, you will beg for it like the dirty woman you are..."

Tiffany's hand stopped. Had Vera really said that? In any case why should it matter? She was SO close... hot and wet and right there on the edge. Just reach down and... and...

Tiffany found that no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't make her hand move between her legs. She could wave. She could snap her fingers. But when she tried to touch herself, her hand just... stopped. And Vera's voice would echo in her mind, getting louder each time she tried and each time she failed.

For the rest of the day, Tiffany was a distracted, frustrated mess. She couldn't focus in class. She couldn't hold a conversation. She could barely think straight. She hoped the feeling would go away eventually, but it didn't. She was so wet... so hot... so close... all she could think about was cumming...

She even tried to relieve herself without using her hands, but Vera's voice in her mind would not allow that either.

Oh God... she knew there was only one solution... but was she actually going to beg Vera to let her cum??? After the already embarrassing way she had acted before? The idea seemed mortifying.

Eventually... overwhelming sexual frustration overcame the young blonde's resolve. She found herself once again pacing outside of Vera's door, unsure of what to do. She really didn't want to beg Vera for the relief she so desperately needed, but what else could she do? And why was this happening to her? She was agonizingly close and the frustration was killing her. But she was angry also. Did Vera have something to do with this? Why couldn't she touch herself? Had she been drugged? Was this some kind of post-hypnotic suggestion? Had a high tech, state of the art mind controlling device been surgically implanted in her brain?

A million ridiculous ideas passed through Tiffany's sex addled mind. In one last desperate effort, Tiffany, seeing that the hallway was empty, tried to touch herself right there in the open where anyone could have opened a door and seen her. But her hand wouldn't move...

She looked at Vera's door, shame and anger and frustration all fighting for room on her face...

Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:51 pm

Post Re: Tiffany's Second Session with Vera
The noise coming from beyond the door was becoming distracting. It was not sound that Vera was hearing. The walls and door of the Head Girl's suite were similar to that of the student dorm rooms in that it suppressed and reduced noise. This ensured that alien guests could attack students in the dorms without waking up every student and ruining the facade. No, this was a different sort of noise though it brought similar irritation. Shame, anger, frustration, and arousal continued to flare and clash from beyond the door. The aura flickered in both position and intensity. For other Head Girls, this would have been a non-issue. They would have never heard the student pacing back and forth before their door. Vera on the other hand, it was like a someone using a lawnmower, leafblower, or some other noise producing device such as a car alarm going off outside her suite.

At first, Vera focused on her work. She was going over reports and messages at first. But, the emotional noise continued endlessly with no signs of calming. Being an empath, she was able to sense and read the auras of others. This mainly applied to humans as aliens tend to have different brain functions. This allowed her some advantages when interacting with others but it did have some drawbacks. Unlike sight and sound which could be suppressed by closing one's eyes or plugging one's ears, there was not really an equivalent for her empathic senses. Perhaps NICE labs could provide a form of suppression but, she rather not promote such an idea. Her abilities were suppressed enough as is. Still, this left her in this situation. Students have come and hesitated outside her door before. Usually, their auras were not as volatile as whoever was pacing right now. Calmer auras were easier to ignore. This on the other hand, even someone as disciplined as Vera had her limits.

She tried to focus on simpler tasks such as classwork. But, the aura would not calm nor would it leave. Vera could easily call out loud enough for the student beyond the door to hear. It would not have been the first time she teased a student with her ability to sense them outside her door. But, she did not wish to reveal that trick at the moment. With the noise, she was not exactly in a teasing mood. There was the direct approach, walk up to the door and open it. That would force a reaction from the undecided visitor while also putting Vera closer to the source of the emotions. Vera let out a sigh. Even she was stubborn at times. Smoothing her skirt, the Head Girl returned to her desk and sat down. She would time how long this woman lingered at her door.

Beyond the door, there were no signs of any other students coming or going from any of the suites on this floor of the tower. That was perhaps the only blessing as no one would see this blonde student try and masturbate right in front of Vera's door. The source of all her frustration and agony was here, the front desk in the lobby revealed that much. If Vera was not here, she would have never been allowed up to this floor without special permission.

Did the Head Girl do something to this student? Mind control? Hypnotic suggestion? A drug? Some sort of technological device? Magic? All notions seemed rather crazy. But, those nightmares and what this woman did to her were crazy in itself. Of course, Vera knew she had not done any of those things. She could not claim the same innocence of NICE labs or any alien guest. But, that was beyond her jurisdiction.

When those emotions finally reached their peak, Vera was ready to call the woman into her suite. That was assuming the woman did not just barge in unannounced. In either case, the silver haired Head Girl would be at her desk just like before. Elbows resting on the hard wooden desk with fingers folded together before her face. Eyes stared right at Tiffany. Vera's beauty was not entirely natural though it was not supernatural either. She was like a perfectly crafted doll, altered and sculpted in NICE labs under her Headmaster's specifications. Those who were not attracted to her were envious of the unfairness her body was compared to their own.

"So you were the one making all that noise outside my door, Ms. Sterling," Vera stated coldly, "You kept me waiting..."

Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:01 pm

Just as Tiffany was about to knock on the head girl's door, Vera's voice floated out to her from inside.

"Whoever is pacing out there, please come in already."

Tiffany was a bit shocked that Vera had heard her. Was she making a lot of noise? She was so distracted and frustrated however, she couldn't tell. What she could tell was there was a cold, subtle hint of irritation in the head girl's voice. Was Vera in a bad mood?

"Well," she thought, "I guess that makes two of us!"

Tiffany walked inside to find Vera sitting at her desk and staring at her with her hands folded in front of her.

"So you were the one making all that noise outside my door, Ms. Sterling. You kept me waiting."

The look Vera was giving her and the slight edge in her voice gave Tiffany pause. She realized that along with her attraction to the head girl, she was also a little intimidated by her. She was just so... so...

She was so damned perfect. It was as if the whole world was beneath her cold, beautiful self.

Still, something was wrong and something had to be done about it. Was Vera responsible? Or was Tiffany just manifesting on the head girl becuase of her strange new attraction to her? There was only one way to find out...

"I'm sorry to disturb you, Ms. Matsumoto. I didn't realize I was being so loud. But... I... I have... Ms. Matsumoto, did you do something that might affect my behavior? I know it sounds silly... but...."

Damn! Every time Tiffany tried to explain herself to this woman, the impossibility of what she thought she had felt or seen just came crashing down on her. It made her second guess herself... was she really about to accuse the head girl of somehow controlling her?

It was ridiculous! Yet at the same time, what other explanation could there be?

"It's just that... something's wrong with me... it doesn't make any sense.... but you said yourself that you didn't think that I was crazy... and I'm NOT crazy! I know what I've seen and heard... and what I've done... someone... or something.... else is doing this! I just know it!"

Tiffany was so angry and ashamed and frustrated and afraid that her words were just pouring out in an almost incomprehensible torrent of nonsense...

"Ms. Matsumoto... I can't stand it... was it... was it you? Because who else could it be then?"

The trembling blonde student paused then... not sure how to proceed... But even as she stood there right in front of Vera, she tried to move her hand beneath her skirt and between her legs. But as before, she found she couldn't move it past her hip...

Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:34 pm

First the student apologized then she accused Vera for whatever she was going through? Guess the Head Girl could not be surprised. She had hoped to skip this phase with this particular student. But, Tiffany needed something to blame for this. It was a bit unclear what Vera was being accused of unless she was being blamed for every hardship this blonde student is experiencing.

"I do not know what you are talking about much less accusing me of," Vera stated, "Need I remind you that you came to me seeking relief before. You are the one who wanted to give up control. I merely did what was necessary to clear your head and get you back to your studies. If you are having regrets on that particular matter, know that what happened between us never left this room. I intend to keep it that way. Now if are making accusations, state them clearly so I know what you are claiming I have done."

"These outbursts are hardly necessary, Ms. Sterling," she continued, "If there is an issue, I am here to help. Blaming the one trying to help you will do you no good. The same could be said about throwing out further accusations towards those around you. But if you truly believe I have done something wrong, present your evidence. I am uncertain what you hope to achieve by blaming me. I have not spoken to you much less seen you since your last visit. You were focused on your classes and your grades were improving. I saw no reason to call you in for further correction."

"Now, have a seat. Take some deep breaths. I cannot help you if you don't calm down and focus," the silver haired Asian ordered, "Are you having those nightmares again? Were you dreaming of me instead? Have you visited the nurse's office or the counselor? Or are you simply losing control and awaiting my commands?"

Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:57 am

Tiffany looked even more distraught than ever at Vera's words. She continued to stand in front of Vera's desk, even now still trying to will her hand between her legs. If she had heard the head girl's order to sit down she was ignoring it, but it was more likely that in her agitated state she was simply too out of it to be able to follow orders properly.

Tiffany's mind was like a chaotic whirlwind inside her head, swirling around so quickly she could hardly grasp hold of a single coherent thought. Why had she come here? To accuse Vera? Or to beg for relief like the dirty girl she was? Was it both? Neither???

"I... I can't move my hand. I'm not sure I meant to accuse you... I just... the last time I was here, you said not to... to pleasure myself or... or to... and now... I can't do it. It's like... what you said was somehow programmed into my mind. Almost like you were... controlling me somehow.... oh God... I can hear how stupid that sounds. But surely you can see what an odd coincidence that is..."

Tiffany was terrified that she had overstepped her boundaries with Vera, but she also knew how well Vera could sense dishonesty. There was just no way to lie to this woman. So, driven by her frustration, Tiffany told the truth. Almost defiantly she admitted what she was feeling.

"And yes, I dreamt of you again. I dream about you often and the things we... of the last time I was here. And yes... when I think about you or dream about you, it's almost always in an erotic way. And yes... I am hopelessly aroused right now... frustrated... and so close... and I can't... I can't move my God damned hand! I keep hearing what you said inside my head... and I don't want to beg... but... Oh God... part of me wants to beg so badly... why is this happening to me?"

When she was finished, Tiffany just stood there panting and breathless and trembling. Desperation, frustration, anger, suspicion, shame... but most of all, inescapable arousal radiated from her flushed face. She looked as though at any minute she might either scream or burst into tears...

Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:31 am

Vera lowered her hands, resting her arms on the desk. "Ms. Sterling," the Head Girl began, "What you do in the privacy of your dorm room is your business. As long as you are not damaging university property or disturbing your roommate or other students, you are free to tend to your needs as you please. My command was merely part of your correction that evening and was never meant to carry over any further than that. If that is all you require, you may return to your room and tend to this matter yourself. I can inform your instructor of your expected tardiness for this time only."

"As for your fantasies involving me," she continued, "I stated already that I do not mind as long as they do not disrupt your studies. As for why this is happening... That should be something you should asking yourself. I am not stopping your hand, you are. I certainly did not command you to dream about me and I doubt it would work that way even if I did."

"You claim that what you did before was not you that this is not you. If that is the case, can you say who are you? People come to Shokushu to find that answer. You mentioned your desire to work in the film industry. If you are so certain of that, why do you continue to fight with yourself? These nightmares and fantasies may be trying to tell you something. Then again, they might not. It is apparent you have some heavily suppressed urges that have finally reached their breaking point. It is up to you on how you wish to proceed on this matter."

"You are free to return to you room and tend to this matter yourself. I have no power over what your hands do behind closed doors. I will provide an excuse to the instructor just this once if that is what you want. But, is that really why you ran to this tower and rode the elevator to near the top floor to pace in front of my door? Did you really need my permission in the first place?"

Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:32 pm

"Y-yes... I... I mean no... I don't know... oh! I don't know what I need..."

Once again, Vera's calm, cool demeanor combined with the undeniable logic of her argument, utterly derailed Tiffany's train of thought. How could she have thought Vera had done something to her? So far, the poor woman had only tried to help her. Ok, sure... that help had come in an unusual way. But Vera hadn't come looking for HER. She had gone to Vera. And the state she had been in...

She had all but begged Vera to touch her! And...

...when Vera complied out of what Tiffany could only assume was either compassion or outright pity, hadn't she enjoyed it? Isn't that why she dreamt about it so often? Wasn't that at least part of the reason she felt like this now?

And now, here she was again, bothering this poor, beautiful woman, who clearly had better things to do than constantly attend to the needs of some mentally disturbed student. THIS was how Tiffany showed her grattitude??? Despair, deeper and darker than anything the young blonde had ever felt before, clutched at her heart. Vera would never respect her now. And why should she? She didn't deserve respect... she was just a... a...

...a dirty woman. She was a dirty, dirty, woman...

Tiffany knelt in front of Vera's desk, assuming the posture that Vera had taught her before so well it was almost like she had practised it.

"I... I'm sorry... maybe... maybe you're right. Maybe it is me. Maybe I felt like I couldn't... couldn't move because... because I... I wanted to beg... oh god... please... please help me, Ms. Matsumoto..."

Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:11 pm

Tiffany's accusations had fallen apart. That left the student blaming herself once again. Vera watched as the blonde woman fell to her knees and assumed the posture that was taught the last time they met. Such intense symptoms coming from this student made the Head Girl mentally review their previous encounters. She was fairly certain she did not perform any sort of magical or psychic effects on this woman. With the island's inhibitors, such subtle magicks would require a great deal of concentration and effort to perform without any verbal incantations or visible gestures. What hypnosis she knew of from students were very noticeable. As for psychic abilities, Vera had none beyond her empathic senses and those simply read emotional auras. She had no means to manipulate someone's emotions. There was nothing in the tea she provided. Again, it all led Vera to consider this the acts of Shokushu's alien guests. Still, she doubts any of them would direct a student's infatuations towards a Head Girl. Perhaps, Vera merely revealed a fetish that this student had never known or explored before.

After her mental review, the silver haired Asian rose to her feet. "Please calm yourself, Ms. Sterling," Vera stated, "I can understand your frustration. I even understand your need to find someone else to blame. It can be difficult looking into yourself for answers. But, admitting it is a start."

Maintaining the posture left Tiffany's gaze lowered towards the floor. All she could go off of was faint movement in her peripheral and the sound of the Head Girl's voice and footsteps. The footsteps and voice came around the desk and approached slowly. Every step was clear, heel toe, heel toe. Those shoes and legs were soon before Tiffany. "So how should we proceed?" Vera asked, "I could grant you relief but, I doubt that will help you in the long run. It feels like I am merely tending to a symptom rather than the cause. Despite your frustration, you can sit as you are without any issue. How do you feel sitting on your knees before me? Are you feeling calmer or does your body ache? Your hand is no longer struggling to tend to your needs. Just take slow breaths and focus on answering my questions, Ms. Sterling."

It would be simple to bend this student over and make her squeal in orgasmic glee. But, Vera felt like that would be feeding a stray cat. This woman would keep having those dreams and keep climbing this tower over and over again. Already, the Head Girl could think of some alternatives. For now, she would explore what this woman was thinking and feeling.

"Let us continue this somewhere a bit more comfortable," Vera turned and headed towards the living area beyond her desk and sat down on the sofa. She was not too concerned how Tiffany followed but made note of it nonetheless.

Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:18 pm

Tiffany considered rising to her feet, but it seemed like so much effort... she crawled after Vera on her hands and knees, stopping only when Vera stopped... close enough to touch the head girl but making no effort to do so, simply assuming once again her position of servitude.

Tiffany's mind was reeling... she was even more out of control than she was the last time she was here, but it wasn't JUST the unquenchable erotic sensations wracking her body... this time, there was a mental battle going on inside her mind as well. On one side, there was Tiffany Sterling... the young, energetic, fairly bright, somewhat rebellious teenager, who despite some issues in her upbringing had always been hopeful for the future and prided herself on her strength of character and well developed social skills. In other words, the same girl she had always been.

But on the other side was the dirty girl... the quivering, lustful, sex addled, submissive slut who was crawling and kneeling in front of Vera now... who wanted the other Tiffany to just go away so she could beg the beautiful head girl to give her what she needed... to be allowed to surrender her mind and body to whatever whim and desire Vera might entertain for her...

"It's... it's like... like being torn in half... I don't want this... to act this way... but it... it feels... good... it feels SO good...

I'm so ashamed... but it makes me so... so hot... I want to run away and hide and never come back... but I want to beg too... I want to beg you to let me cum... oh God... it's unbearable... I can't stand it... "

Tiffany's cheeks were bright red, hot and flushed with either shame or helpless arousal or a swirling mixture of both...

Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:55 pm

Vera did not have to wait long for Tiffany to be within reach. The way the woman crawled on her hands and knees then obediently sat in waiting did make her look like a lost animal. The Head Girl did not bother inviting the student to sit on the sofa with her. If this was what Tiffany was comfortable with at the moment, so be it.

"We discussed matters similar to this before," Vera replied, "I believe you doubted me before when I mentioned that isolation can have an effect on a person. Some are minor such as a sense of homesickness. Others are more extreme such as those who hallucinate or show sudden changes in behavior. It is rare but not unheard of as I said before. So much before, you are excused from your classes for today. But, I am not going to provide you relief until we have a course of action to remedy this. As much as I find your company pleasant, visiting every morning to satisfy your insatiable need would not be beneficial for either of us."

"Did you ever find yourself attracted to another woman prior to coming to Shokushu, Ms. Sterling?" the Head Girl asked, "You say that you feel ashamed. Are you ashamed to find out that you are attracted to a woman? Or perhaps because you find it forbidden that is why you find it so alluring? You say you want to run away and hide but you make no efforts to do so. This new side of you and you do not understand it. It is new, different. It goes against expectations others have of you. A new door has opened and introduced you to pleasures you never thought existed. Now, you find it hard to resist going back for more."

"With how you say it feels," the woman continued, "I do believe this is a result of awakening a part of you have denied. It would explain the sexual nature of dreams and nightmares. What if I told you could beg in your dorm room and tend to your needs there. You could cry out my name as much as you like until you achieve the relief you desire. You may have to ensure your roommate is away but then no one would know your dirty little secret."

Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:10 pm

"...as always, Ms. Matsumoto... your words make perfect sense. I... I can't deny the logic in them... and I somehow think that anything you tell me will work... because I want it to, I think... but... its not that you are a woman that shames me so... you're so beautiful... I could see anyone, man or woman, being attracted to you... its the rest of it..."

Tiffany's blush didn't fade nor the frustration of being stuck just at the edge of orgasm. She began to tremble much more noticeably, trying to maintain just enough composure to be able to speak coherently.

"P-proper girls don't... don't crawl or kneel or... or beg...
When... when you called me a dirty woman before... I... I should have been insulted... but I... I liked it... I'm not... not supposed to be weak... I just can't understand how... or why this is happening to me. Why I feel so... so..."

Tiffany trailed off, seemingly at a loss for words as to how to explain herself.

"I shouldn't have come here. I know that... but part of me just... just wanted to so badly... I don't know how to explain it... but I'll go if you want... it's not right for me to burden you with my problems..."

Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:14 pm

"I have not told you to leave, Ms. Sterling," Vera stated coldly, "If I wanted you to leave, I would say so. You should have come here as you are a student who needs help. So stop with the self defeating nonsense. It is my job to help you with your problems. That is what we are doing here. I will not repeat this again."

"No one has said you are weak but you," the Head Girl continued, "You found something you like, nothing more. As long as it does not interfere with your studies nor cause harm to other students, it is a non-issue. You keep speaking of proper girls. What is a proper girl? Who decides who is proper and who is not? Are saying the things I taught you before are not proper? Does that make me improper, Ms. Sterling?"

"And do not dare state you should not be here or that you should leave again," she ordered, "We will not repeat that useless belittling. Nothing displeases me more than having to correct an past issue a second time. If you want my favor, I suggest you focus on improving yourself instead of tearing yourself down. Now, what is a proper girl to you and why do you wish to be one? Does being one improve your chances in the film industry?"

Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:37 pm

Tiffany had been so concerned with her own frustration and her persistent but utterly unfounded suspicions, that she hadn't really put much thought into what the exact, clinical definition of a "proper girl" actually was.

"No, Ms. Matsumoto. Being proper wouldn't necessarily further OR damage a career in film... there are some decidedly "improper" people who have had great success in the industry. And... you, Ms. Matsumoto? You are perhaps one of the most proper people I have ever met... Did YOU ever crawl on your hands and knees for someone? The very thought of it is ridiculous. I wish... I wish I was more like you... instead of lowering myself this way... and... it just makes it worse that part of me... likes it... actually likes the way it feels... by any definition of the word...
How can that be called proper?"

The flush on Tiffany's cheeks deepened even further then, almost closer to purple than to red, clearly more shame than arousal judging by her words. The blonde student did seem to be calming slightly however. Being forced to engage in conversation distracted her mind somewhat from the physical distress she was feeling...

Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:54 am

"So you consider me a proper woman. But, you find obeying my commands to be embarrassing and below you?"

Vera did not need to remind this woman who commanded the student to submit to her. Dreams or not, the Head Girl had no issues with sexually teasing and tormenting this young woman. But Tiffany said it herself, Vera was the most proper person she ever knew.

"It is perfectly natural to have sexual needs, Ms. Sterling," Vera reassured the woman, "The only one who has a problem with this is you and your unclear vision of who you want to be. If I were to command you to bend over my desk again, would obeying my command be proper behavior or are you to disobey my direct order? I have told you that your needs are perfectly fine, does that make me improper?"

The Head Girl would force Tiffany to go over exactly every detail of this 'proper' visage she held in her confused mind. Simply stating 'I don't know' would no longer suffice on their third time meeting in this tower suite. She would pick apart this woman and learn exactly what she desires and what is holding her back.

Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:28 am

Tiffany shuddered at the idea of Vera telling her to bend over the desk again... She was suddenly very aware of the fact that even now, her body was dancing on the very edge of ecstasy, every muscle in her body taut and quivering with sexual tension. She ached to hear Vera say those words... every inch of her longing for that relief...

"No... I wouldn't disobey you... and I understand the point you are making. If it doesn't hurt someone else... I shouldn't be ashamed of my urges... I get it. But surely you see my point as well, don't you? I mean, if I were to apply for a job with your company... knowing the things you know about me... wouldn't that affect your decision to hire me? Is that the kind of girl you want working for you? It's just not what girls like me are supposed to be like... dirty... slutty... it's... I don't know... inappropriate? Socially unacceptable? Immoral? Whatever you want to label it as... it's wrong... isn't it? So, therefore something must be wrong with me... to... to have part of me...like it... want it even..."

Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 48 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next