View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Tiffany's Second Session with Vera 

Post Re: Tiffany's Second Session with Vera
"Unnnhhhh.... I want to... oohhhh.... make myself a brand, Ms. Matsumoto."

Tiffany was lying on her back as instructed, with her legs spread as Vera pushed her toe between the panting student's glistening pink folds and worked it in and out of her hot, slippery wet sex. Tiffany moaned and purred with each thrust. It felt different... she had never had anyone's toe inside her before... but it was a good different...

"Aaahhhhh.... that's why I need to... ooohhhhh... to learn the business part of it.... mmmmmmmm..... m-marketing and production... and... aaahhhh... ohhh God... that... that feels so good, Ms. Matsumoto..."

Tiffany's voice was still husky and thick in her aroused state. She DID seem much more in control of herself than she was earlier, but her breathing was becoming quicker again and her moans louder and longer as Vera's foot moved forward and back between her legs at a steady pace. Tiffany's hips began to roll forward slightly, grinding against the head girl's toes and pushing into her thrusts.

"I... hhhuuunnnhhhh... need the tools... ohhhh.... ohhhh God... to... aahhhh.... aahhhh... sustain a b-business... uuunnnhhhhhhh.... aahhhhhh...."

Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:27 pm

Vera could feel Tiffany's love juices squishing and slurping around her thrusting big toe. The powerful lustful urges that wracked this student's lovely form were nothing short of awe-inspiring. The blonde woman's body reacted so powerfully to any sexual advances done by Vera. The student did not question any of it and instead embraced every opportunity ravenously. This lovely body was so sensitive to stimulation and combined with the woman's wanton desires, led to powerful climaxes that surged through this trembling form. But then, the woman was already eager for another round. Whether it was natural or due to the acts of the alien guests, Tiffany had a body built for sex.

The student was still responding to Vera's commands. Talking about her brand and business while being fucked by her superior's toe was being taken as a normal occurrence for this blonde woman now. Ensuring that Tiffany did not come crawling to her suite every morning was the objective. But, the Asian woman would not let this opportunity pass either. She could further test this one's limits and take Tiffany's education further.

"Yes, it does feel good," Vera replied as her toe pumped faster, "Business is all about having the advantage. Supply and demand is a common term for this. If you have a desire, a demand, and I have what you desire, supply then, it puts me a more advantageous position to negotiate a deal or a trade. For example, you came here desiring climax at my hand. I am the only supplier of said climax. I have given you a few samples to wet your yearning appetite even further. And now..."

The Head Girl's toe flicked out and pressed down on the woman's tender clitoris. After so many orgasms, Vera knew that the poor girl was so sensitive now. She would torment that throbbing bulb of nerves but always coming short of that final flare of lustful need in the woman's aura. "I have the advantage..." Vera purred, "Tell me... What would you offer in exchange for cumming again and again and again? Do not keep me waiting now, Ms. Sterling. The other party can lose interest if you take too long or prove indecisive."

Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:51 pm

As Vera teased the swollen, sensitive nub of Tiffany's clit, the blonde girl's body reacted as if an electric shock was running through it. Her back arched and her muscles tensed... her head went back as if she were trying to look behind her, but her eyes were rolled back behind half closed lids. A constant, violent shiver rippled through every inch of her as if the very floor she was laying on was being shook by a small earthquake.

"HHAAHH! Oohhhh... oohhh God... anything, Ms. Matsumoto... hhhnnnnnhhhh.... I'll do anything... ahhhhh.... please... oohhhh... d-don't stop...anything..."

Tiffany was getting close. If not for the fact that Vera was intentionally holding back and that the writhing blonde had already climaxed three times in such a short period, Tiffany would already be in throes of yet another orgasm. As it was, Vera held her in a state of heightened pleasure... just at the point of climax... but not quite reaching it...

Tiffany couldn't think straight. She could hear Vera's words and could hear herself promising anything the head girl wanted. Even for Vera, who she admired so much and whose sexual thrall she had become, she might have reconsidered such a promise in her normal state of mind.

But right now, there was only mind-numbing pleasure. There was only Vera's touch against her aching clit and the mother of all orgasms building inside her...

Right now... Tiffany would do anything...

Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:05 pm

"Now now, Ms. Sterling," Vera tsked while pressing her toe down on that throbbing nub, "Anything is the worst answer to give. It is an answer given by those who do not know what they have to offer. It is a vague answer. It is a lazy answer. It tells me you do not have anything substantial to offer. What is 'anything'? What does that offer, hm? Even if you truly meant it when you said anything, it does not truly convey what you are offering to me."

"But, since this is your first time," the Head Girl continued, "I will be lenient. If you cannot tell me what you are offering exactly, I will simply find out myself. The blouse, the bra, remove them. If you cannot put what you are offering into words, then you will just have to show me. Anyone in the business would have taken everything you had and more if someone offered anything. Then you would have nothing to offer in future trades. You would no longer be a business woman. You would simply become an asset, a belonging. You do not want that, do you?"

Sprawled on the floor, shuddering with pent up aggression, Tiffany was being lectured on trade and negotiating a deal. It was doubtful the student ever consider having a lesson while being sexually stimulated. It would have been considered madness if the blonde woman still was capable of putting together such logic. Vera had leaned forward, head resting on a hand while her elbow rested on her knee. With one foot, one toe, she was in complete control. "Do not keep me waiting, Ms. Sterling," she teased, "If you can muster the breath to beg, you have the breath to answer. I can keep you like this all night long if I desire. I do this to help you, you know this."

Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:37 pm

Tiffany moaned and squirmed and wriggled on the floor, every flick of Vera's toe over the tingling, sensitive nub of her swollen, throbbing pearl sending another shockwave of pleasure thundering through her. Every stroke threatened to push her over the edge... threatened to detonate her body in an explosion of ecstasy like a bomb.

At Vera's command, Tiffany tore open her blouse, losing a button in the process. Still writhing on the floor, not wanting to break contact with the head girl's foot, she managed to wriggle her way out of the garment. Her bra, which clasped in the front, was easier to take off, and quickly followed suit. Her left hand moved upwards reflexively, cupping her exposed breast while her fingers brushed back and forth against her stiff, erect nipple...

"Oohhhhhh.... Oohhhh, Ms. Matsumoto.... aahhhhh... I... I d-don't.... oohhhh God... I don't know what you... hhuunnnhhh... what you want... p-please... I... aahhhhh... can barely think.... oohhhhh... please..."

Tiffany struggled to think of what the head girl would want from her. She had some ideas, but it was hard to form the words in her head in the state she was in... nevermind trying to actually speak in coherent sentences...

Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:21 pm

"i did not ask what I want," the Head Girl replied as she watched the student frantically strip off the blouse and bra. Tiffany was left in only her shoes and socks as she writhed on the floor. There was no hesitation as one hand cupped one of those firm breasts and began teasing that sensitive peak. "I asked what you are offering. Do not make me repeat myself, Ms. Sterling," Vera said firmly.

This silver haired Asian had a beautiful blonde writhing on the floor before her and yet she was focused on the task with cold precision. Of course, the Head Girl was enjoying herself though she would never reveal that to the student she was educating. Vera enjoyed dragging this lovely student further and further down into the abyss. She could only wonder what this blonde woman would mold into after being broken down to the base.

Vera rose to her feet. The foot that was teasing the woman's sex was now pressing down on Tiffany's untouched breast. The ball of her foot rubbed up and down, pushing the heated flesh one direction then the other. "Mm... Yes, you have a fine body," Vera said calmly, "You said anything before. Would this means this is all mine as well? If you cannot make an offer, I will simply take from you everything."

She removed her foot and reached down. Fingers ran through Tiffany's blonde hair before taking a handful. With a light tug, the Head Girl guided the student to sit up on her hands and knees. Vera used the long blonde strands as a makeshift leash as she led the nearly naked woman to a full sized mirror on the wall. She pulled on Tiffany's hair, forcing the woman to look at herself on her knees at Vera's side. "See what you are?" she asked, "You with no control and me with total control. I know you are yearning. I know you need. You may cum while looking into this mirror. Tell yourself what you are and how you feel about me. Tell yourself the truth you keep denying yourself."

Vera kept her grip firm on the woman's hair, ensuring that Tiffany was unable to look away at the visage reflecting off the mirror. She would be forced to speak and climax in front of this reflection.

Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:36 pm

On her knees, Tiffany stared into the mirror. She hardly recognized the panting, sweaty blonde staring back at her. She thought she had never looked so sexy before... the sweat shining on her skin... the way her breasts heaved and bounced with her rapid breathing... her stiff, pink nipples standing out in rock hard little points... tiny trickles of love nectar glistening on her inner thighs... the sight of her exposed sex as she knelt with her legs spread at Vera's side...

"I... I am a pet, Ms. Matsumoto. I long for your attention and affection..."

Tiffany's right hand pressed against her tummy as she spoke, the fingers turning downward as that hand began to slide down between her legs. Her fingers began to rub her swollen clit in a small circular motion.

"I am weak and submissive, Ms. Matsumoto... oohhhh... I crave your control over me... aaahhhhhh....

I am... ooohhhhhh.... ooohhhhh.... a... a dirty girl, Ms. Matsumoto. My body aches for your touch... aahhhhhh... aches to be allowed to c-cum for you... ooohhhhh...

I... I am a toy... oohhhh God.... a plaything for... for your amusement... oohhhhhh... my only desire is to please you... aaahhhh.... oh, Ms. Matsumoto... I'm gonna... gonna cum...

OOOHHHHHH! AHHH! AHHHH! c-cumming.... I'm cumming... HHHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHHNNNNNN!"

Whether it was looking into the mirror, or seeing herself at Vera's side or hearing the words of submission she was speaking, it was impossible to tell; but whatever the reason, Tiffany exploded in the biggest, most powerful, toe-curling, back-arching, hip-grinding, spine-shivering, soul-shattering orgasm she had ever had. Every muscle in her body tensed so hard and so powerfully that for several seconds she couldn't even breathe. Finally, she took a long, loud, shuddery breath (the way a person who has just jumped into a deep pool of freezing cold water might sound as they came up for air) and collapsed, twitching and gasping at Vera's feet... exhausted and seemingly spent at long last...

Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:11 am

Tiffany confessed her sinful desires and the eruption of bliss was her reward. Spent and exhausted, the student sagged but did not fall just yet. Vera's tight grip on her hair kept her upright for a few moments longer. Those dull eyes had a few more glimpses of the sexy blonde gasping and twitching under the Head Girl's grasp. With a slight smile, the silver haired minx released Tiffany's hair. She watched as the woman's body swayed a bit before collapsing completely like a puppet without strings.

Bare feet walked away, leaving the student in a quivering heap. It was unknown how long Tiffany was left there. Vera considered how to proceed from here. It seemed this student had broken in rather nicely. Returning the blonde to her dorm room to make her question if it was all another dream was certainly enticing. But no, the Head Girl saw there was little need to worry about this student ever revealing what has happened in this suite. Perhaps it was time to make one of those dreams a reality.

Tiffany would eventually come to. She was still naked though she felt a black leather collar around her neck. A leash was attached to the collar and led to the Head Girl's hand. In the woman's other hand was a remote. The wires led to egg-shaped vibrators, one attached to Tiffany's clitoris while the other two were over the student's nipples.

"Finally awake?" Vera asked as she tugged on the leash, "I have not forgotten your offer. You offered anything for the bliss I provided. So, I have taken everything. My expectations have not changed. I expect you to become a better student. As my belonging, you represent your owner by extension. I will not tolerate embarrassment. Now, I believe you wanted to please me, no?"

Vera was sitting on the couch. Her legs uncrossed, revealing that she had removed her panties. "Come, please your owner," Vera commanded.

Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:08 pm

Tiffany's eyes widened with surprise at seeing that Vera was naked beneath her skirt. Then, grinning, she crawled toward the head girl on her hands and knees, brimming with excitement at the thought of finally being allowed to touch more than the foot of this snowy-haired goddess.

"Oh! Ohhhh, yes, Ms. Matsumoto..."

When she was close enough, Tiffany's hands reached out and gently came to rest on Vera's knees. Her hands stroked upward, dragging her nails lightly across the head girl's thighs over skin so soft and so smooth and so perfect that Tiffany considered briefly that Vera might not be real. Another hallucination like the monsters. But she quickly dismissed the thought. It didn't matter if she was real or not... Tiffany could feel the warmth of her flesh beneath her fingers, so she was real enough. And she wanted to please this woman so badly...

Tiffany leaned down and pressed her lips against that perfect skin, kissing her way up the head girls inner thigh as her fingertips traced along her legs to a point just short of Vera's hips, then back down again to the headgirl's ankles... her nails tickling as they repeated their course. When Tiffany's mouth made it's way up between Vera's thighs, Tiffany placed a soft, firm kiss on the head girl's netherlips, then slowly drew her tongue up between those warm folds, the tip of her tongue circling and flicking over the head girl's clit for a moment at the top of her stroke before lowering back down to lick its way up along Vera's warm slit again, harder now, still slowly, but pressing deeper. Tiffany stuck her tongue out further as she reached Vera's clit again, pushing the slick, wet muscle hard against that tiny pearl in a long, firm stroke. Tiffany's lips closed around that sensitive button then and sucked gently at it... pulling it out from it's fleshy little hood and into Tiffany's warm, eager mouth.

Tiffany was going slow, trying to control herself so that she could properly gage Vera's responses to what she was doing... she wanted so desperately to please the head girl... to give her pleasure... to get her hot... wet...

The thought of Vera getting wet for her made Tiffany moan against the head girl's exposed sex as her mouth continued to kiss and suck and lick. Tiffany's tongue pushed between those soft folds and probed deeper into Vera's heated passage, searching for the head girl's sweet, slippery nectar before moving back up to tease and circle her clit again...

Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:58 pm

Despite doubts of this moment being real or another dream, the blonde student did not rush. Vera's skin was silky smooth with not a blemish on it. The Head Girl allowed her legs to part as those soft kisses ran up her inner thigh. If this was another dream, it was one this student probably did not want to wake from. These dreams, these lessons, all of it threw Tiffany into a world she never knew she could exist in. The proud daughter of an actress was naked and on her knees before someone she consider far above her own station. The fact this was all for another woman was perhaps another shock as it was never something this student explored as part of her sexuality before.

But, what Tiffany lacked in experience she made up with pure devotion and adoration. Her lips kissed Vera's netherlips, a first true taste of this gorgeous woman. A slow lick left a lingering taste before feeling that soft bulb of sensitive nerves. Vera watched as she saw the student's face disappear under her skirt and between her thighs. Despite the stolid woman's cool visage, her sexy body was anything but chilling. Tiffany could not see Vera's face or anything as she licked the woman's exposed sex. She could not see how toes curled slowly or that piercing gaze looking down at her. What the blonde woman did feel though was a hand stroking her head. Fingers ran through those long blonde locks. The Head Girl stroked Tiffany's hair like a master showing approval towards a pet.

Every lick introduced more of Vera's musky taste and aroma to the student's senses. Vera felt her clitoris throb with every drag of that moist tongue. The pearl hardened as it was engorged with hot blood, making it even easier for the woman to swirl that tongue across the sensitive button. There was no question that the moisture Tiffany tasted was not just from her own tongue. The Head Girl was feeling something from all of this.

"Mm... Such an obedient woman. Did you find your answer, my pet?" Vera purred softly, still stroking Tiffany's blonde hair, "What your true calling is?" Slowly, Vera's netherlips grew wetter. Those flush lips slowly part, allowing that tongue to taste a bit further inside while that exposed pearl stood proudly in attention.

Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:32 pm

"Mmmhhh... mmhhh hhmmm... "

Tiffany nodded her head slightly as she gave her muffled response, her tongue thrust as far into the head girl's heated depths as it could reach, wriggling and lashing against those silken walls, savoring the taste of Vera's juices before pulling out to swirl over and around the swelling nub of the head girl's clit yet again.

Tasting the growing wetness between Vera's legs was intoxicating to Tiffany. There was the sexual aspect of it of course... Tiffany's own lust was rising yet again as she sucked and licked and kissed between Vera's legs more and more passionately... but there was more to it than that. Tiffany could feel the head girl's arousal building and it made her feel as though she was succeeding at pleasing Vera. That thought gave Tiffany a sense of fulfillment unlike anything she had ever experienced before. She had so desperately wanted to please Vera... and she had. It made her feel wanted and proud and useful, it gave her a sense of purpose...

She pulled her mouth away just long enough to answer her Mistress properly, her voice barely more than a breathless, lustful whisper.

"Yes, Ms. Matsumoto. My calling is to serve."

Then her lips closed around Vera's swollen pearl again, sucking gently at the throbbing nub.

Tiffany remembered that she had promised to be a good student. She would show Vera what she had learned from the head girl already. Still sucking and teasing Vera's love button with her tongue, Tiffany reached up and slid two fingers between the head girl's slick, wet netherlips, sliding them into the hot embrace of her inner depths, curling them upward a bit, seeking out the head girl's sensitive g-spot. As her fingers began to thrust in and out in steady, even strokes, Tiffany opened and closed her fingers in a scissoring motion... the same way Vera had done to her before...

Her fingers thrust and curled, deep and hard as her mouth and togue worked on Vera's throbbing clit.

Tiffany needed to please her Mistress...

Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:39 am

Vera watched those colorful emotions flare about this student. She felt hot breaths against her slit as the woman declared her purpose in life. "Yes..." the Head Girl moaned softly, fingers stroking the blonde woman's hair, "You were lost mm... Because you were without an owner. Now, mnh... All is clear."

Fingers dig into Tiffany's scalp as she sucked gently on the Head Girl's clitoris. Feet slide on the carpet floor as tingling waves ran along her thighs and went down to her calves and to her curling toes. Vera's free hand slid over her still covered chest, giving her breast a soft squeeze. A faint smile spread across the silver haired woman's face. Eyes fluttered shut as she allowed the fruits of her labor wash over her.

This student's transition towards complete obedience had been most impressive. So willing to serve and do anything for Vera was certainly a strong start. Such devotion would be seen as favorable by Shokushu. Ensuring one's transition into slavery was in most cases the only mercy that could be provided to students. Further training would be required but this particular student still have many years to be molded into her new role in life.

Vera's clit pulsed and ached from the loving attention it received. Fingers pushed slowly into the Head Girl's hot wet depths. Tiffany felt how tight this woman was. Those soft velvet walls hugged her curling digits. NICE labs tech did a good job in ensuring a student's body remained tight despite the alien attacks. "Mm... Ahh..." Unlike Tiffany, Vera's moans were much more measured and controlled. It was as if she tried to maintain her composure even when her arousal grew. Her hand cupped her breast as heels pressed against the foot of the couch.

Tiffany searched inside that tight passage. She had little to go off of besides the feel of those inner walls, thighs, and the sound of Vera's breaths and soft moans. The woman then felt a soft spongey spot. Prodding it caused those insides to tighten suddenly. Vera's toes curled further, digging into the carpet. This must have been her g-spot.

The suite was quieter this time around. Tiffany could hear and feel the juices squish and slurp against her thrusting fingers. Vera's soft moans and sharp gasps revealed how well the student's performance was. The tightening of the Head Girl's grip on the student's head were small tells showing what was getting a reaction out of the experienced woman.

"Oo-oohhh... Y-Yes... Just like that..." she cooed softly, thighs parting slightly more.

Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:42 pm

Spurred on by both Vera's words and her reactions, Tiffany grew more confident and more enthusiastic. Her thrusting fingers pressed and rubbed against the head girl's sensitive g-spot, while her tongue danced and twirled around and across the swollen pearl of Vera's clit. Tiffany could feel it throbbing now, hot and pulsing against the tip of her wet tongue. Tiffany varied her movements, switching back and forth between circling the base of that aching button with the tip of her tongue in alternating directions, licking across it in longer, harder vertical strokes, and gently sucking at it, pulling it softly into the warm wetness of her mouth.

Tiffany made sure to pay close attention to Vera's reactions, trying to gauge exactly the right speed, the right pressure, the right angle to maximize the head girl's pleasure. The blonde student was eager and completely focused on pleasing her mistress despite the fact that the taste of Vera's nectar on her tongue and the feel of Vera's hand in her hair was, incredibly (considering the rapid string of amazing orgasms she had just experienced...) making her more aroused than ever. It was as though her body was feeding off Vera's pleasure.

All Tiffany could think about, her only desire, was to please the head girl... her mistress... her queen... her goddess...

Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:55 pm

Tiffany's efforts grew more vigorous upon hearing the Head Girl's guidance. Burying herself between the thighs of the silver haired woman, the young student would start feeling her tongue ache. Forcing that tongue to move inside the other woman's tight depths revealed how much work she was putting that muscle through. The sudden increase in pace led to a bit more sloppiness due to fatigue and inexperience. But, the Head Girl was pleased nonetheless.

Vera let herself rest up against the back of the couch. Her eyes fluttered shut as she simply enjoyed this perk that her position brought. On this island, one had to make due with what the school allowed her to have. Here and now, she felt like she was on top, she felt like she was the one in control.

Fingers dug into Tiffany's scalp as a sharp gasp left Vera's lips. There was a sudden jolt of electricity through the woman's passage. There was a moment of tension before a tingling wave began to run up her passage. The wave tingled more and more wildly as it built in speed, size, and power. It came crashing through her quivering core as her insides began to contract and twitch. Hot juices sprayed upon Tiffany's eager lips and tongue with some splashing on the blonde's face.

"Oooh... A lovely start... Don't forget to clean up now," Vera purred, "A good pet cleans up their messes." Her hand would remain, holding Tiffany in place to lick her clean or at least as best as possible. The Head Girl felt very good. It may not have been as explosive as Tiffany's orgasm. Still, it brought great pleasure to the woman while leaving the Head Girl in control. A faint flush stained her fair cheeks for the time being as she enjoyed the warm afterglow that tingled through her body all the way down to the tips of her fingers and toes.

After releasing Tiffany's hair, Vera smoothed her skirt. The student's aura did not escape her notice. The Head Girl sat up at the edge of her seat. A finger would lift the student's chin as she gazed into the woman's eyes. "Mm... Tell me what you thought was wrong and how you intend to correct this matter in the future. How are you feeling now?"

Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:37 am

Tiffany gazed up at the head girl, a look of abject adoration on her face as Vera tilted her chin upward with a finger. The blonde student's soft, pink lips looked shiny and wet with the last traces of Vera's sweet nectar glistening on them. She ran her tongue across them one last time, making a little "mmmmmm" sound as she did so before answering Vera's question.

"It was foolish of me to think that this was wrong somehow. That it would lessen me. Diminish me in some way... I realize now, Ms. Matsumoto, that this is exactly where I was meant to be. There is no shame in serving someone as strong and smart and beautiful and deserving of it as you, Ms. Matsumoto. I feel so much better. I feel...

...free."

Tiffany grinned then, still looking somewhat embarrassed, but also satisfied and content...

Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next