View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Trapped in the Web of Lust (For Alexandra) 

Post Re: Trapped in the Web of Lust (For Alexandra)
Knees bend as ankles strained against the webbing. She could not close her legs as the spider woman kissed up her legs and proceeded to feast on her exposed slit. Alexandra's squirming only made her heavy globes bounce and sway on top her well endowed chest. The monster taunted and threatened to find other agents to show this too or even capture. "Leave... Leave them alone!" she groaned.

"Aaahhhnnn!" Webbing wrapped tightly around her nipples. Rippling vibrations ran down the threads and into the vulnerable peaks. The woman gasped and cried out, feeling the nubs pulse and throb in pleasured agony. Every wave cause her tender nubs to harden and fill with more hot blood. The sensations tingled down the puffy areolae and across her firm tit flesh. Toes curled as her breasts were tormented. The sweet stench began to fill the air around her, arousing all that breathed it in. Alexandra's netherlips glistened with moisture as the woman's own body aid in building her ever growing arousal.

"St-Stop... No more..." she begged.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:43 pm

"Hmm why would I leave them alone? You ADD Agents shouldn't be fighting and you should be beautiful models...a life of no worries." She teased while her tongue licked and lashed against those folds of poor Alexandra's. She attached those wires to a nearby device to keep them straight while she grins and uses her fingers to pluck them like the strings of a guitar or violin...sending vibrations into the two strands and feeding those vibrations into those nipples and breasts of Alexandra.

"Hmm, you make the cutest noises of pleasure...I wanna hear you more...come on show me how much you love this." Rachnera teases while thrusting her tongue into the folds of her captive. Her fingers working those strings to feed more pleasuring tormenting vibrations into poor Alexandra. "Why I almost wonder if your also packing anything in those large udders of yours?" Rachnera teases her. "I bet your lover must enjoy sucking on them all the time." She laughed while she pulls her lips away from that needy pussy and pushes two of her very long fingers inside and began lightly scratching a deep g-spot.

"But you see...I only give good obedient girls a break..." She teased. "Are you a good obedient girl?" She asked casually knowing that Alexandra would never do such a thing as she grins tormenting these agents was always fun.

Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:34 pm

The agent's musky juices gathered on the alien being's tongue with every long lick. Her sex quivered as more of her love fluids drooled out from those slightly parted lips. Tingly waves from the vibrating webs tickled her sensitive cells. Alexandra's gasped and cried out much to the monster's delight. Thighs twitched but the woman could not move without tugged on the webs. Her wrists were bound behind her. There was nothing the agent could do but endure this sick creature's little games.

"A-Aauugghh! Ahhhnnn!" Long flexible fingers slid slowly into her warm tight depths. It did not take long for those fingertips to begin dragging across her vulnerable g-spot. Every stroke sent shudders up and down the woman's spine. The bundle of nerves hardened and throbbed beneath the persistent touch. Her own body drugging her, the busty red head was growing more and more aroused by the moment while her mind continued to get smothered in a haze of lust.

Eyes fluttered as her hips jolt. She tried to keep her hips from rising as she pressed against the soft sheets.

Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:06 pm

Rachnera giggles softly. "Hmm your body sure likes this.." She teases while rubbing and lightly dragging those chitin armored fingers along that vulnerable g-spot. "Hmm you are such a beautiful sight.." She cooed as she plucked those strings again and again sending constant vibrations into those nipples. "Hmm come on...just raise those hips towards my fingers to really scratch that need." She cooed teasing Alexandra...she was slow and methodical...just enough to get Alexandra squirming but she wanted the agent to push it deeper...lift those hips towards those fingers and have them deeper in.

Rachnera licking her lips as she leaned in and soon Alexandra felt her lips taken in by this monster...tongue licking her lips and wrestling and dominating her tone. Rachnera moaning into her mouth while the busty red head kept getting aroused. The haze of lust from her devious captors skillful fingers worked her over even better than some cocks had before.

"Hmm...your so close to that orgasm...do you want to cum my dear?" She teases. "Then beg me too...plead with me to give you that orgasm you wish?" She whispered into Alexandra's ear.

Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:13 pm

Every pulse of hot blood engorging her sensitive nipples sent heat rushing through her mountainous globes. The scent only grew stronger the more the busty agent's breasts were stimulated. Whether the spider woman noticed or was affected was unknown. Another long drawn out groan left Alexandra's lips as her head reared back. The continuous assault on her g-spot sent pure bliss shocking her core and running up her spine. Her soft velvet walls clenched around the alien woman's curling digits, clinging as hard as they could.

Her moans were muffled by a kiss, the vibrations rippling through the deep embrace. Dull eyes fluttered as the woman could only quiver beneath the monster. "Ohhh... Please... Please no..." she whimpered. Even as her voice said no, her hips began to rock forward, trying to rub more against those armored fingers. Alexandra gasped for breath as her own fingers could do nothing but dig into and cling to the sheets she layed on.

Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:57 pm

"There we go...that's it..." She teases letting the agent rock he rhips forward and meet those fingers scratching and rubbing her G-spot intimately and deep inside her. Rachnera smirking as she pulled away from the kiss causing Alexandra to gasp for air and take in more of that drug. "Your voice says no...but your body screams yes..." Rachnera cooed giggling as she watches it all. However just before Alexandra could reach that blessed and needy orgasm...Rachnera pulled her fingers out...denying her the ending she wanted...her body so wished. But just before the ending, nothing happened as Rachnera licked her fingers before Alexandra's eyes.

"Hmm, such a naughty pussy...clinging so tightly to my fingers...and so dripping wet...not the pussy of a trained ADD Agent...but a well trained sex slave..." She giggles as she smirks as she kept stimulating those breasts thanks to the webbing strings. Before she licked her lips. "Hmm...now what shall we do next?" She teased...as she casually brings a screen playfully showing the pictures and recordings of Alexandra's little session. "Hmm...one last look before I post this to every piece of news around the galaxy...everyone will see your so needy and slutty true self...including the ADD." She laughs at that.

She let it sink in before she tapped the buttons and the screen showed it was broadcasting it...sending it out and soon Alexandra's little photo shoot would be all over the galaxy. Rachnera grinning down at her prize. "Hmm...now then...do you want me to give you that orgasm your body so needs?" She cooed as she showed to Alexandra another thick looking dildo laced with ridges and bumps on it's form as she licks her lips. Letting Alexandra see it before it was slowly pushing into her folds...spreading them wide while engulfed into them the ridges and bumps designed to stimulate her g-spot and weak spots all at once while it would soon begin to vibrate...stimulating her depths.

Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:12 pm

"Nngh... Ahh... Hahhh..."

The footage was broadcast or so the alien woman claimed. Who would receive this broadcast was not known. If this did reach the ADD, they would be able to find where it was coming from find this ship. But, potential rescue was not the first thought on this agent's mind at the moment. Her nipples were long and thick to the size of small thumbs. The pulsing agony continued as the webbing continued their humming torment.

Alexandra squirmed as every breath filled her lungs with that potent stench. Her mind was fading as her body was bubbling with erotic heat. The woman's belly was fluttering with mad butterflies. There was no resistance as that thick dildo was forced into her hungry pussy. "Aaauuuggghhh!" Her body arched, causing her massive udders to jiggle and bounce. The dildo slid in with a wet slurp. Her inner walls were forced to spread wide open to take in the vibrating monster. "Oooohhhnnnnn!" Her eyes went wide and rolled back in their sockets. Drool foamed from her gaping lips as she shuddered on the bed. The bumps and ridges ground against her tender passage while her insides clenched hungrily around the sex toy.

With the stench drugging her and the earlier work preparing her, the agent did not have long to wait as this toy sent her quivering belly erupting with molten heat. Toes curled and her heels dragged against the bedsheets. Juices began squirting out around the vibrator as her wails echoed off the walls.

Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:48 pm

Rachnera chuckles calmly at the show slowly burying that dildo into the hungry folds of Alexandra. She smirking not that bothered if the broadcast was found by the ADD. She made sure to mask it's origin point so no one would be able to find where she and her captive was. Watching her wailing as Rachnera casually moves back and observes the lovely captive squirming and writhing in bliss. "How does it feel...so good doesn't it?" She cooed as Alexandra would feel satisfaction filling her from the orgasm. Fingers brushed her legs.

The Dildo wasn't removed after the orgasm staying in to buzz and ride up that arousal of Alexandra even more. "Such a hungry pussy...you'll find yourself sated so much from now on my dear." She teases rubbing one of her fingers against the clit of poor Alexandra teasing her love pearl while tugging and flicking the wires holding her nipples feeding more of those vibrations in...before she finally released the lines on those nipples. Chuckling lewdly at how those udders looked she was tempted to see if they had anything extra as her hands groped and squeezed them. Massaging and coaxing more arousal into them.

Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:18 pm

Massive breasts mashed and molded around the alien spider's groping hands. Besides the strange scent growing ever stronger, it did not appear this woman was lactating anything. Hips bucked hard against the vibrating dildo. Alexandra's first orgasm was dying down only for the vibrations to keep her body aching for more. Every breath was like a warm haze filling her thoughts with wondrous stimulation. The agent groaned breathlessly as she did not fight any longer. Her hips bucked wantonly as the vibrations rippled across her g-spot and hypersensitive passage.

The spider woman felt Alexandra's rapid pulse throbbing within those luscious melons. Her heart rate was rising as she was brought to her second orgasm, soaking the sheets in her erotic shame. Cheeks flushed, drool continued to dribble from the woman's moaning lips. Eyes fluttered and rolled back, showing nothing but whites as she was wracked with bliss. Heaving udders mashed against the alien's grasp as her body continued to arch and writhe beneath the monster.

Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:54 pm

Rachnera grinned feeling it all before she playfully turned off the vibrations of her toy. Even pulling it out so that hypersensitive passage felt the ribs and bumps rubbing her folds before it popped out of her. Rachnera was taking this slowly...bringing the second orgasm to her pet before she finally gave her some rest...without the vibrations or the dildo her body was allowed to rest though trapped in that bondage still.

Rachnera casually stroked her fingers through that long hair of Alexandra. "Hmm, such a shameful erotic body you are my dear." She teases grinning as she lets Alexandra come down from the aftershocks of that session. She wanted Alexandra to know her place and fully surrender...that moment when the girl gives in and submits fully to being her toy such things makes the spider drool at the thought. She cleans up Alexandra while also changing the bedsheets...cleaning up any remains of that little session while letting her pet rest and recover...though her legs were still forced apart and arms above her head and attached to the headboard of the bed. Rachnera casually waiting before she leans in and kisses Alexandra's lips...sliding her tongue in to playfully dominate the girls mouth and see how she reacted to this little stimulation after that sex.

Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:26 pm

Alexandra's face was slack as Rachnera looked her prey over. Her sex was still visibly twitching from the aftershocks of it all. The woman could only lay there and breathe in her own musk. Her cheeks were flushed. Her eyes were glassy, lost in her own drugged and aroused state. There was no resistance as she was tied in a slight different position. "Mph!" Muffled gasps were all that came from the agent as she was kissed. Eyes dulled and fluttered shut as the busty woman began to suck on the tongue that was claiming her mouth. Breasts mashed against Rachnera's own as the two embraced their heated moment together.

Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:46 pm

Rachnera smiles deepening the kiss now as her tongue looped with Alexandra's. One of her hands lightly groping one of the agents breasts. A heated moment as she could see Alexandra was losing herself to the stimulation now. Rachnera didn't do anything else beside massage one of those breasts while making out with Alexandra...it was a more casual show of dominance while the busty woman of an agent in her drunken sexual state accepted the attentions now.

Rachnera moaned into the kiss as they deepened the kiss while she worked her prey over. Holding the kiss before finally breaking away and giggles. Stroking the agents hair, for now she'd let the girl rest...see how she was after some good sleep if the girl even could sleep in her hyper sensitive state. "Hmm sleep my dear...I shall see you later." She winks as she leaves poor Alexandra alone heading to her own bed to sleep.

Rachnera's ship would arrive at a small space station to fuel up and restock supplies. Something Rachnera would handle soon but for now she having just woken up while her auto-pilot handled the trip she headed back to the studio she let Alexandra sleep in...wondering if her toy was awake by now and recalled the erotic fun they had. She calmly entered and smiles. "Hmm hello darling...have a good sleep?" She teased...as she calmly began untieing Alexandra's arms...gently massaging them and soothing any sore muscles from the long bondage...before gently binding them by the wrists again only. She did the same with the legs...removing the frogtie and massaging and stretching Alexandra's legs to make sure they weren't stiff before she tied the ankles together. Trying anything with those webs was not a wise move but she watched Alexandra during this.

Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:02 am

Every breath sent tingling waves throughout the agent's glistening body. She squirmed against her bonds, unable to continue the work Rachnera had done to her. Her breasts continued to feed her addiction but at least she was not writhing in agony. Eventually, sleep came and went.

There was a slight jolt Alexandra felt in the ship. Did they just dock? The agent did not have long to dwell on it. Her body ached from the night before. She was no longer breathing in the aphrodisiac. The cleaner air was a bit irritating but the woman was fine for now. She rather have a clear head and some annoyance than be fucked out of her mind in any case.

The spider woman arrived soon after the human woke up. Her bindings were undone but the long duration of bondage had left her limbs numb and aching. Unarmed, there was no chance of overpowering this alien creature. For now, she could only allow the bindings to be redone between rounds of massage. At least this one was ensuring she did not become damaged goods.

Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:20 am

Rachnera smiles seeing no struggle from her. "Now then...your no doubt hungry and thirsty...can I get you anything? Provided you know I'll have to feed it to you." Rachnera teases with a wink since Alexandra was retied up by this bondage was simple and not that harmful to her. Rachnera's hands gently massaging the thighs of Alexandra rubbing them while soothing any sore muscles in them. At the very least her owner was making sure she was comfy when not in their sessions.

Rachnera smiles taking any requests as she approached a nearby little place she stored food...nothing amazing but enough for simple needs. She usually only enjoyed fancy eating when out on a planet or some station that had restaurants. She brought the food and a simple glass of water...helping Alexandra drink and eat the offered nourishment.

"Feel better?" She asked stroking Alexandra's hair lightly brushing through the long hair with her long fingers loving how it felt against them.

Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:39 am

The agent took slow breaths as she sat up and retied. Food was offered. The lovely redhead could not remember the last time she ate or drank anything. There was no point in requesting anything as she would be fed regardless. It was not like this alien had earth foods anyway.

Alexandra knew resisting was futile. If she starved, she would be even weaker and unable to fight back. She ate whatever was brought forth. Even if it smelled or tasted awful, the agent did her best to swallow it in order to fill her belly. The water was refreshing enough at least, it would be difficult to mess that up.

Her jaw clenched when asked how she was feeling. She was enslaved and footage of her sexual torment had been broadcast out to whoever wanted to see. Not exactly anything to feel good about. The agent knew her moments of clear thought may be few and far between. She was well aware of what Goro did to her body. Once the stimulation started, it would be hard to keep her head straight. The scent always won out in the end. All she could hope for was the ADD to find her. Until then, the agent would try and avoid provoking the creature and try and find an opportunity to send a distress signal out.

Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next