View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Trapped in the Web of Lust (For Alexandra) 

Post Re: Trapped in the Web of Lust (For Alexandra)
Rachnera chuckles calmly at the jaw clenching. "Hmm fair enough," She teased the food was at least surprisingly tasty nothing amazing but enough so Alexandra could gulp it down with little trouble the water of course was simple and easy. Rachnera casually smiled as she nods. "Anyway I need to go and handle the refueling and restocking of supplies...I hope you'll be a good girl...but if you'd wish some stimulation for yourself." She teases...as she shows a nice vibrator egg...grinning as she attaches it onto Alexandra's folds...two more sliding onto her breasts. Rachnera grinning as the three began a very low level buzzing tingling the womans breasts and sex.

"Those'll keep you company while i'm away..." She said tightening the wrist and ankle bindings making sure Alexandra was secure before blowing a kiss and heading away...leading poor Alexandra alone. The vibrators were low settings they weren't meant to really turn on her just to keep her stimulated and distracted while her captor was away handling the Fuel, as well as restocking on water, food and other such items her vessel needed. The minutes ticked away...an hour passing by agonizingly slowly for Alexandra as those rippling low vibrations no doubt stimulated her breasts into giving her another helping of her drug.

Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:08 am

"N-No... Please... Ngh! No more..."

The vibrators were attached and began to hum, buzzing at a low setting. Already, her breasts were beginning to tingle while her nipples began to react to the egg vibrators. The agent watched as the spider alien left her all alone once again. Alexandra gritted her teeth as she waited a few moments. Her nipples were pulsing, filling slowly with hot blood as the vibrations continued to arouse them. Her sex felt the faint ripples running through her tender passage.

If she could get to a control panel, she could try and send a message to the ADD. But, she needed to get free from these webs first. Alexandra did not know how long the spider would be away. But, that was not the only time limit. The steady stimulation would eventually cause her to produce that drug-like scent once more. At a low level of stimulation, it would be gradual at first but eventually she would lose to her own body.

Her body tensed as she tried to yank her arms as hard as she could against the webbing before trying the same with her legs. She would keep trying, her breasts bouncing and swaying from her sudden motions. The woman looked around for anything sharp to try and break the webbing with. All the while, the vibrators steadily stimulated her lovely form.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:26 am

The webbing was thick, sticky and tough easily handling her squirms and struggles. But nothing could be seen as sharp on the bed or near it...with her ankles tied up she'd have to hop around to get anything remotely sharp close to herself. Some possible table corners looked pointy enough but it would take alot of effort to get close. All the while the vibrators continued their work buzzing against her pussy and nipples and breasts tingling all three with pleasure. A low stimulation...but it would slowly stimulate her steadily...the longer it went the closer her breasts would get to unleashing that dreaded ability her former Master placed on her.

Rachnera hummed a tune having handled the fuel costs easily enough while having a nearby hover carrier while collecting foot, water and some small amounts of spare parts for her drones to use to repair the ship incase of emergencies. She smiled having a little remote control to the Vibrators and teasingly...gently turns up the vibrations...just for a few seconds to shock her captive as she giggles to herself while she continued her shopping.

Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:55 am

Alexandra's wrists and ankles were bound but, it did not seem they were attached to anything else. The ADD agent would sit up and hop off the bed. She would have to hop to get anywhere. Thankfully, she did not have to go far to reach a sharp corner of a piece of furniture in the room. She hopped while those vibrators hummed. Her huge globes bounced with every jump, causing her to gasp in a mix of discomfort and pleasure.

She reached the corner and proceeded to slam her webbed wrists against it. The agent also tried to rake webbing across the sharp corner to try and saw or rip the sticky strands. It was during this that the vibrators suddenly began to buzz louder and harder than before. "Nngh! Come on!" The woman gasped as her breasts tingled and ached from the consistent stimulation. She gritted her teeth and tried to hold her breath when the alluring scent reached her senses. The woman worked frantically while her netherlips and the vibrator attached began to glisten with light wetness.

Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:45 am

Rachnera calmly smiles having finished her work. She began heading back towards the ship humming a light tune. Not knowing of her pets little plan to try and get help. Rachnera casually ramping up the vibrators even more to play with her pet. Chuckling at the jumps she was no doubt giving her poor pet from the sudden enhancing of the vibrations. The webbing was being worn down. But no doubt not fast enough for poor Alexandra. The sound of the ship's ramp opening up showed her that her captor was just arriving back from her work. Just as the webbing finally broke and freed her wrists. But her ankles were still tied up and the only console in the room was back at the bed.

Rachnera casually placed the items in storage and began heading to where she kept her pet wondering how she was doing. "Honey I'm back...how was your fun?" She teased while moving closer...chuckling to herself while poor Alexandra was no doubt have to think of something fast.

Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:52 am

"Ohhhnnn... Nngh... Oh god... Why does it keep... Ahhnnn!"

The busty agent struggled to rip the webbing while the vibrators continued to rise in output. Her netherlips were throbbing as the buzzing rippled up and down her quivering passage. Juices drooled down her twitching thighs and trickled all the way down her to her calves. Her nipples were pulsing, fully erect with hot blood. Her breasts tingled wildly as every gasping breath filled her lungs with the potent drug. "Ohhh... Please... Please no..." she whimpered as her wrists ground against the sharp corner.

Her knees wobbled and grew weak. Her belly was fluttering wildly as every breath made her more and more aroused and vulnerable to the vibrations. A long drawn out groan escaped Alexandra as she finally broke the bonds around her wrists. But, the webbing around her ankles remained. Her body slumped over, crashing onto the floor. The vibrations were even higher now as it drove her mad with desire. Before she could think of getting up, she could hear the ship opening. Did it really take her that long to break those bindings?

Alexandra groaned as she rolled onto her back. Her swollen jugs bounced and swayed heavily on her chest. One hand pawed at a breast while the other slid down between her thighs. Whether it was the drug taking over or this was provide a reason for breaking the bonds, the ADD agent began pumping her fingers inside herself. Wanton groans echoed through the halls as Rachnera approached. Alexandra's other hand squeezed a handful of her luscious tit. The scent flooded her lungs and senses. Her palm ground against the vibrator as fingers stroked her dripping wet depths.

By the time the spider arrived, the busty redhead was already bringing herself to orgasm. The room was soaked in her sweet stench hot juices squirt around her vigorously pumping digits. It was obvious the woman had broke her bonds. But, perhaps it was out of desperation to stimulate herself? Drool escaped moaning lips as her hips bucked upwards against her own hand. Her mountainous tit-flesh molded around her groping fingers. Even as she was wracked with bliss, the woman did not stop fucking herself when Rachnera arrived.

Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:04 pm

Rachnera blinks her eyes as she arrives to the sight. Seeing the laid out Alexandra so horny and pleasuring herself as she watched this. "Wow...were you that needy for pleasure?" She teased as she smiles...gently helping Alexandra up...laid in her arms as she carries the still masturbating woman onto the bed again. "Go ahead..keep going..." she said and even gives Alexandra a nice dildo...while one of the Drones records this...recording Alexandra fucking herself to orgasms. Rachnera licking her lips at the view.

"Hmm how delicious...I didn't think my vibrator would do this alone...do you have something special to tell me pet?" She teased...she was almost thinking of punishing the girl for trying to escape her bonds even if it was to pleasure herself. But she guess the denial of pleasure before she broke free would do for now as she just watches poor Alexandra wear herself down.

Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:23 pm

Her nipples pulsed and throbbed under the humming egg vibrators. She moaned as the alien creature easily lifted her and puts her back on the bed. Alexandra's hope of sending out a message were lost in an endless tide of heated bliss. Her palm ground against the vibrator, causing it to dig into her tender nipple was nails raked her sensitive breast.

"Ooouuugggghhhh!" The dildo slid into her juicy depths. Her hand began pumping it as the vibrations rippled along the thick sex toy and along her inner walls. The lewd slurp of her love juices joined her chorus of groans and squeals of rapture. The scent grew stronger and every breath drugged the agent further. Her entire body was tingling with wild sensations. The dildo ground against her tender passage that only had grown more sensitive due to her recent orgasm.

The alien creature could smell that sweet aroma coming from this glistening beauty. It was certainly unique compared to other prey she had claimed in the past. Perhaps it was an aphrodisiac? But, a drug that affects the one that produces the smell?

Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:23 pm

Rachnera calmly frowns at that. "Hmm...I see..that aroma..." She said as she carefully leaned in and noticed the source. "Your breasts...how strange? What did your previous owner do to cause this change in your biology?" Rachnera wondered as she watched as Alexandra pleasured herself into more orgasms. She letting the girl handle it and basically destroying herself all over again. "But it only arouses yourself...?" Rachnera said tapping her chin. "Hmm probably a way to keep you subdued...any form of stimulation causes this...which explains how the vibrators did it." Rachnera guessed.

"Your addicted to this and can't live without it." She said. "Or rather your stuck with it...interesting..." Rachnera said...she didn't want to risk it having any effects on her...it was possibly only made for humans but she doubts it. "Hmm so just the slightest stimulation triggers it...and it basically becomes a downward spiral..." She said watching as Alexandra worked herself into another orgasm, Rachnera removing the vibrators from those breasts for now letting only that dildo be the only vibrations that Alexandra felt...watching her prey destroy herself.

Rachnera just watched for now letting Alexandra burn through her orgasms. If that drug ever did have a limit to how much she was affected by it. Rachnera casually began moving her webbing...coiling the ropes against those breasts into a turtle like pattern of a shibari bondage once again. Burying that dildo into Alexandra's folds before moving a crotch rope against the pussy keeping that dildo trapped inside buzzing inside her. Alexandra soon felt her mistress's lips envelop hers. Deeply kissing and making out giving the tongue to suckle on as Rachnera plays she briefly smelled the aroma but felt no effects besides the nice smell.

Rachnera grinned as she deeply made out with her pet...retied her arms above her head for now while working her into many many orgasms from that dildo buzzing so deep inside her core. Rachnera's tongue licking and wrestling with Alexandra's tongue, gently working the poor woman into an exhausted state...before she stopped the vibrations on the dildo, but kept it buried inside Alexandra. Letting her rest and recover from her experience...waiting for her to wake up...and now her secret was exposed...rachnera smiling as she strokes Alexandra's hair waiting for her to finally regain some ability to think. "You have a nice orgasms there pet?" She asked while brushing her hair. "So...mind telling me what happened to your breasts?" She asked prodding one of the nipples with one of her long fingers.

Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:30 pm

Alexandra's sex hungrily contracted around the thick dildo that hummed inside her. The vibrators on the agent's mountainous tits were removed and long strands of webbing coiled around both mounds. More of the sticky rope was used to ensure the sex toy did not leave the woman's quivering flower. Once properly accessorized, the spider woman indulged in a deep passionate kiss.

The agent muffled groans vibrate through their contact. Eyes fluttered and rolled back as she sucked on the offered tongue. She came around the pumping dildo, soaking the sheets in her erotic shame. Eventually, the embrace ended. The sex toy stopped humming and thrusting but remained inside the beautiful redhead. Her entire body was tingling as dull eyes stared up at the arachnid woman. Her sex clenched around the dildo as she took slow shuddering breaths. Her breasts quivered with each rise and fall, drowning her senses in the lustful stench.

The woman flinched when her nipple was prodded. "Nngh... Please... D-Don't... Mmm... So hard to think... Feels too g-good..." she mumbled. The woman had not blacked out yet though her eyes were rather hazy. Wrists tugged at her fresh bindings while her thighs tried to rub together around the fake cock that was still inside her.

Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:44 pm

"Stay still." Rachnera said as she freed the legs of the ankle bindings...before returning those legs into that frog tie position keeping the legs spread wide to avoid those thighs rubbing together. She wasn't letting the agent lose herself yet. "Stay with me hun...stay with me." Rachnera said as she cups the cheek of Alexandra. Keeping eye contact with her. "It must be hard to think." Rachnera cooed as she stroked the woman's hair gently. "Now focus for me love...and tell me what happened to you?" She asked hoping to rouse the story from poor Alexandra and what caused this strange biological response with the breasts unleashing that aroma.

If Alexandra gave her all she knew. Rachnera gently began turning on the vibrations again a low buzz to keep the poor girl in a nice aroused state but not too much yet. "You are such a fun toy to be had my dear pet." She said as she kissed poor Alexandra once again...sucking on her lips kissing and smooching while her tongue resumed the contact. Teasing and working her lips with her skillful oral skills. "It does feel good doesn't it?" She asked gently stroking her pets hair loving that so hazy and lost look in those eyes. She was impressed by what her previous owner did to this lovely woman. The fake cock inside her lightly buzzing but only just to tingle her folds.

Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:00 am

"Ohhh... Nngh... Y-Yes... S-So good..." she moaned, "M-Master... G-Goro... Changed me... Mmm... Breasts produce drug... Makes me feel so good... Makes others feel good too. Mph..."

Eyes fluttered shut as she returned the deep kiss. Her body was tingling as the vibrations resumed. The musk was in the air, ensuring her mind was still drowning in the abyss. Voices of thought and reason were fading rapidly and new voices of wanton lust surfaced. Her hips rocked slowly as she continued to nibble on the spider woman's lower lip. The once frantic and desperate woman was now eagerly embracing the offered stimulation. What was once rebellious pleas for mercy were now docile acts of obedience. Every breath was a sweet reward that further dragged Alexandra the agent somewhere far away while a different woman came to take over.

Legs stroked along Rachnera's body. The naked beauty rubbed up against the alien creature. The woman's inhibitions had faded and were practically gone.

Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:23 am

Rachnera smiles as she feels it all go...before she gently releases the webbing on the womans arms and legs. The breast harness and the crotch rope stayed as Rachnera lifts Alexandra closer and deepened the kiss. Holding her close as the womans inhibitions lowered...the drone still recording this all recording the lewd display. Rachnera gently breaking the kiss for now to speak. "Hmm it does make you feel good...you'll be feeling this good from now on with me forever." She cooed while they resumed making out. Rachnera groaning as she licks her lips...before she finally turns off the dildo and slides it out of those folds of Alexandra. "Hmm my dear...you want the...real thing?" She cooed.

In a hidden slit on the Spider woman's being a thick cock began to grow...it's girth patting the hips and thighs of Alexandra letting the horny woman feel it. "Show me how much you want it.." She cooed before slowly plunging that cock into the pussy of Alexandra. Spreading her folds wider as the crotch rope was removed too. Giving her a proper cock to pleasure her on.

Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:35 am

"Mm... Yesss..." she moaned as the dildo slid out with a wet slurp.

Her glassy eyes widened at the engorged length being presented. The agent's bindings were gone but she made no effort to flee or squirm away. The spider pulled her up and pulled the agent down on the throbbing shaft. Hot juicy walls hugged around the member, twitching from the previous orgasms that had wracked her being several moments ago.

"Aauuggghhh! Ahhhnnn!" Hands grabbed hold of Rachnera's shoulders. Her hips ground against the invading phallus. Velvet walls slid along one side then the other as she rocked back and forth. Inch after inch disappeared into those tightly stretched netherlips. Alexandra's head reared back as she moaned to the heavens above. She rose and fell, trying to fit more of the girthy length. "Nnnggghhh... Ohhhnnn... So big... Please, Mistress. Fuck me..."

The agent held on tight as she bounced on the monster's lap. As the tip nearly left her sex, she would plunge down the creature's rod, impaling herself again and again. Her cries echo off the walls as long red hair flailed about her, strands sticking to her glistening naked body.

Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:58 am

Rachnera moans as well. "Hmm yes...so tight...just like I love my toys." She moaned while leaning in and kissed Alexandra's lips once again...tongue plunging down her throat while her hands groped and massaged those breasts of Alexandra...while two mandible like limbs that Rachnera had moved in cupping Alexandra's thighs and hips almost locking her into mating position now with her Mistress as Rachnera felt her plunging herself onto that rod.

Rachnera thrusts her hips as her member hits the back of the pussy against the cervix of poor Alexandra. Rachnera keeping the tongues wrapped together even when pulling back the tongues linked by a trail of saliva. While Rachnera gropes and massages the breasts of Alexandra, coaxing more of that drug out of them. Rachnera kept the pace going thrusting and thrusting coaxing more orgasms out of her pet as she groaned her cock twitching at the quite amazing insides...this sex slave was a well trained body in the art of pleasure.

Rachnera groaning in bliss as her cock throbbed and twitched before finally spewing a thick load...spewing and filling her cum into the womb of Alexandra filling her with such a sizable load as she sighed in bliss...holding her pet close to her while she smiles. "Hmm like that? Want more?" She cooed teasingly.

Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next