View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Trapped in the Web of Lust (For Alexandra) 

Post Re: Trapped in the Web of Lust (For Alexandra)
"Mph... Mhm... Mmm..."

The tongue slid into Alexandra's tight throat. She could not breathe but she did not seem to gag yet. Squeals gurgled from the woman's throat as she was pulled down the length of Rachnera's fleshy spire. The monster's molten tip pounded away at the agent's cervix. Every impact made the woman's mind go blank as she shuddered in orgasmic glee. But, the monster did not stop. The spider kept pumping those hips upwards, churning Alexandra's climaxing depths into a froth.

Eyes rolled back in their sockets as a flood of molten spunk entered the agent's empty womb. Shuddering and twitching, the woman could do nothing but ride out the rapture her many orgasms brought. Alexandra gasped for breath when the tongue left her throat. She croaked out breathless groans until finally her body slumped up against the arachnid. Massive breasts mashed against the female alien. Drool trickled out of her gaping lips as she clung desperately to the alien mistress. Every breath flooded her lungs with tingling heat and fire. Her entire body felt hot and ached in a mixture of desire and release.

"Oh god..." she mewled wearily.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:10 am

Rachnera giggles stroking Alexandra's hair gently comforting her and helping her relax. "Shh...it's okay...relax...it feels good to feel satisfied isn't it?" She whispered keeping her member buried inside before she slowly began retracting it...sliding back down into her slit...freeing up Alexandra..as Rachnera playfully carries her lovely little pet to her bedroom...a lavish place with a soft bedding as she lays inside the covers...moving Alexandra so the woman was still held tightly...so little escape was seen...while her head resting on her mistresses soft bosom.

"Sleep darling...rest.." She cooed stroking her hair...gently...soothing and calming...helping sooth poor Alexandra while Rachnera waits for her pet to fall asleep before joining for a little nap. The pair sleeping together giving Alexandra time to recover and recall it all if she can...and see her hips cupped in those mandibles keeping her pressed against her mistress and making escape difficult or near impossible.

Rachnera hugs Alexandra stroking and petting her hair in her sleep with a soft coo while snuggling her adorable new body pillow.

Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:31 am

Time lost meaning as Alexandra's days were spent in the arachnid alien's studio. Soft moans left the agent's lips as hips swayed. Breasts bounced with her erotic dance around a pole. Her skimpy bra held humming vibrators over her nipples. The constant stimulation ensured the busty woman was inhaling that intoxicating musk at nearly all times. Aroused and horny, the agent was always lost in a drugged induced haze. The agent Alexandra Losev was no longer there and all that remained was Desire.

Desire's body glistened under the bright lights as drones recorded her show. Hips rocked towards the pole along with her chest, mashing her lovely cleavage around the long rod. She gave sultry smiles towards the various cameras. Hands roamed over her nearly nude form. She gasped as shudders of pleasure were awarded with a sudden increase in vibrations. The woman was eager to obey her Mistress's commands as she followed the script that had been prepared for this round of recordings.

The lust-drunk agent soon crawled onto a nearby bed. She was on all fours with her ass towards the cameras. She looked back towards the drones and beckoned her unknown audience to come hither. The show had only started as cocks both real and fake were used to show just what this sex slave could do. Rachnera would no doubt find much use out of this rising star.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4