View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Trapped in the Web of Lust (For Alexandra) 

Post Trapped in the Web of Lust (For Alexandra)
The Slave Auctions of Vanejin were home to all kinds of beings from across the universe. Where many young women of Shokushu were sent too to be sold into slavery. It was here were another slave auction was currently happening. Brought slaves from Shokushu were being lined up, while in the back a few alien slavers were chatting with the blue skinned bounty huntress that was Jelica Sting. "Trust me, she'll sell quickly, if she sells, I ask for a ten percent cut of whatever much you make off her." Jelica said while smirking at the shackled and naked state of Alexandra Losev.

Jelica had been on a little trip when she while visiting one of her worlds found the agent on another mission it seemed. It having been ages since they're last meeting. Jelica showed Alexandra how much she missed her...and well this led to now. Jelica bringing her captive to the Slave Auctions to make some profit out of this fun side venture. The Slavers nodding and agreeing to sell her and give Jelica a cut. Before they began forcing Alexandra's naked form to be guided to the slave stand with the other girls.

In the crowd watching the display however, a figure wearing a long dark cloak watched the showing of the girls, before her eyes drank in the sight of the naked beauty of Alexandra with dry lips causing a tongue to wetten them. The Slaver explaining the woman was an ADD Agent and therefore was a much higher price than the other slaves on sale. Quickly bids began firing off. Already moving into the 100,000 Credits range. The woman letting the aliens ramp up the bids before she smirked and floored them all with her words. "1 Billion Credits." Her voice shocked the crowd...drawing eyes to her slightly larger form due to the cloak hiding any features...looking at Alexandra with a hungry expression...waiting to see if anyone dared to challenge her bid...before the slaver finished the auction. Selling poor Alexandra to this unknown woman who bought her.

Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:46 am

Post Re: Trapped in the Web of Lust (For Alexandra)
Alexandra groaned weakly as she was led up to the stand to be on display. Her legs wobbled, causing her to sway as the chains jingled with her motions. Huge mountainous jugs jiggled and swayed freely in full view. Eyes blinked under the bright lights as the sounds dinned in and out. Thoroughly drugged and sedated, the ADD agent was in no condition to fight back even if she wanted to.

She heard voices in various languages shout from nearby and from the audience. The woman moaned as hands and other appendages groped her breasts. The sweet addicting stench that Goro cursed her with reached her nose, helping soothe her needs while arousing her body. Nipples hardened, standing erect on top of darkening areola. Something held her shackled wrists above her head, ensuring she did not slump over as the drugs continued to work her over. One leg would lifted then the other, showing off her flexibility and the quality of her naked body.

There was some commotion but glassy eyes merely blinked, blinded by the lights shining down on her. She felt her arms drop in front of her as she pulled away. Alexandra did not know how far she got before a sting in her neck sent her fading rapidly into her darkness. Unconscious, the slave was ready for transport and to be given to the lucky winner.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:29 am

Jelica whistled as the woman who won the bid approached the slavers. Having given her ships location and transporting the slave to her ship where she was currently chatting with the slavers, they thanking her for her patronage as she sent the money. Jelica grinning as 10 percent was given to her by the slavers, each of them grinning at the huge amount they got from just that one slave.

Alexandra was brought into the ship that was preparing it's take off procedures, her new mistress smiling while casually admiring her naked slave...currently in the brig arms shackled above her head by cuffs. The woman calmly approached as one hand cupped the woman's chin looking over her facial features before a pair of dark lipstick coated lips pressed against the woman's own lips. Having been given the needed drug to help rouse her slave into awakening as she lightly sprays the counter agent mostly to help awaken her captive.

"Hmm greetings my dear." Her sensual words cooed while her hands cupped and squeezed the woman's large breasts two fingers each lightly pinches the nipples hardened with arousal and tugging on them a little. "Hmm, such full breasts...how delightful." She cooed her features still hidden by that large cloak while she licks her lips in desire. "Hmm Slave, look at me." She said once she could see her prize was roused awake.

Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:52 am

The agent had no gear or belongings at all. Slaves did not require such things in the eyes of their owners. The redhead was carried easily onto the ship. A brig was available to hang the woman by her cuffed wrists. Head slumped forward, Alexandra breathed softly as she was looked over. Every breath caused that well endowed chest to rise and fall slowly. A kiss was stolen from the unconscious woman's lips before something was sprayed into the agent's face.

"Umm... Uhhnnn..." Eyes fluttered as Alexandra came to. She immediately felt the bindings on her wrists. "Wh-What?! Where?! Ahhhnn!" The woman cried out in alarm as she was face to face with the alien that purchased her. The new owner could feel the human's pulse throbbing within both luscious melons. The large mounds molded around the alien's greedy touch while her semi erect nipples sent jolts through the agent's body.

"St-Stop! Let me go! You don't have to do this!" Alexandra plead for mercy, "Please. Just let me go. I can't go through this again... The ADD will arrest you for this!" It was not the first time Alexandra had been captured nor was it the first time she had been sold into slavery. The busty agent was certainly popular to certain key individuals and that list seemed to be ever growing. All the woman wanted to do was escape and get as far from this nightmare as possible.

Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:13 am

"Hmm but I do, I paid alot of money for your beautiful form my dear." The woman cooed before she casually removes her cloak and exposing Alexandra to her captive's full glory, she had a humans upper body with large breasts that looked to almost rival her own worn under a halter top the woman having lavender hair and red eyes...four of them, like a spider.

She had chitin like armor on her arms showing slightly longer fingers while her lower half was that of a spider. The eight legs clatter on the ships floor. "You are just beautiful, you'll make a wonderful model for me." The spider teases as she shows some sticky white webbing between her fingers as she winks...as she lifts one of Alexandra's legs up making sure the girls foot touched her hip and thigh the leg in full bending before ropes of webbing began wrapping the leg up. Attaching a string to the ceiling of the ship forcing that leg to hover in the air in that bent position. The Alien woman licking her lips while she does the same to the other leg forcing Alexandra's legs to be spread wide exposing her sex to this alien woman.

"Hmm yes you'll fit right in." She purred as she leaned in and her lips kisses on poor Alexandra's pussy teasing the folds with a slow lick of her tongue. Slow and methodical for now to rile the poor woman up and see how long she could play her body like an instrument until she begged for bliss. The spider's hands pawed on those breasts squeezing them and mauling them with gropes and molesting actions to really test this agents weak spots.

Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:21 am

Eyes widened as Alexandra saw the spider-like form revealed. "No! Stay away from me!" She cried out. The chains jingled as she tugged uselessly against her bonds. The agent only squirmed more as the creature grabbed her leg and lifted it. Webs wrapped around her bent leg, holding it up while the same was done with the other limb. Her sex was completely exposed as the monster gazed at the Russian woman like a piece of meat.

"Nngh! Stop! Stop it! Don't touch me!" The agent pleas went unanswered. She jerked against her bonds but could not get much leverage as she hung in her bonds. There was little the woman could do. The creature was in control as the alien woman leaned in and had a taste of Alexandra's pink folds. Toes curled as the agent could only hang there and endure. Her depths were warm soft and inviting. Her huge breasts molded around the creature's groping hands like dough. Alexandra shut her eyes and hope this nightmare would end soon.

Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:59 pm

Rachnera cooed as she plunges her tongue deeper into the agents folds licking and teasing her folds expertly. Rachnera's hands moving expertly with webbing as she formed webbing ropes and began forming a shibari style around Alexandra's chest making sure the webbing squeezed into her delectable breasts. Before pinching the nipples and tugging on them. Rachnera kept her tongue lashes going on those folds. The poor agent dangling from the webbing holding her legs and the chains holding her arms above her head. Rachnera's tongue licking against those warm, soft and inviting depths inside the woman's pussy.

Rachnera was slow and careful making sure it was a slow burning need filling the poor agent. Rachnera's fingers pinched and tugged the nipples now letting the webbing bonds squeeze those orbs of dough. Rachnera slowly pulls her lips away from that pussy with a sigh. "Hmm delicious." She cooed as she leaned up to Alexandra's head one hand grasping her hair in a firm grip before forcing a deep kiss into the poor Russian woman's lips. Rachnera's faint fangs playfully nibbles on the lower lip of the agent injecting a playful little dose of her own little poison into the agents body.

The Poison once absorbed into the bloodstream, began spreading to the womans nerve system increasing sensitivity to touch making the squeezes on her breasts even more stimulating. Rachnera smiling as she pulls away and licks her lips. "Hmm you are a delight indeed." She cooed. "But let us see if it's working." She teases as she brings over a riding crop before she casually swats it against those large breasts of Alexandra. The Poison making the skin more sensitive to the pain, while infusing pleasure into the pain. Mixing Pain and Pleasure, the more it hurt, the better it felt.

Rachnera's riding crop lashed at those breasts of Alexandra as she smirked before moving the riding crop to swat at those hips and thighs, striking her flesh. "You know your place slave, your nothing but property, so I expect you to behave like one...unless you'd like another helping of your mistresses discipline?" She asked smirking while playing with the riding crop. "Do disobey, give me a reason to whip your sexy body again." She teases

Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:06 pm

"Mmgh... Nnh!" The agent clenched her teeth as the monster continued to torment her. Hands that were reaching up to fondle her were now wrapping strands of webbing around each breast. Her body arched as the webbing tightened around the base of each globe, causing them to thrust outwards. Alexandra's pulse throbbed within her tender mounds, sending tingly waves of erotic agony through them. The sensation tingled across her skin and over her semi-erect peaks. Fingers trapped the aching nubs, tugging them and sending more hot blood to those exposed weakpoints.

The spider creature finished feasting on the ADD agent's moist depths. Face to face with her buyer, Alexandra tried to turn her head away. A firm grip of her long red hair kept her still as lips smother over the human woman's. She could taste her shame on those lips and tongue before pinpricks stung her lower lip. Alexandra felt something burning in her veins as the poison began to spread throughout her entire system. Another squeeze of her breasts shocked her system like electricity as her sensitivity grew with every moment.

"Aaauuuggghhh!" Her breasts bounced in their bindings, rubbing up against the sticky webbing. Wrists tug fruitlessly against her shackles. To further ingrain what the alien poison was doing to her, the spider monster brought a riding crop to those huge breasts. Every blow sent red hot agony through the swollen udders. Alexandra screamed, her voice echoing within the chamber and down the corridors of the ship. Red marks revealed where the monster had struck the helpless agent. Her body was wracked in a mix of pain and pleasure. Alexandra whimpered as she gasped for breath and sagged in her bonds.

Gradually, her breasts began producing a sweet and alluring scent. Alterations to her body by Goro made her body produce a similar scent as his own. The scent was sweet and a rather potent aphrodisiac. The slavers had to keep the woman stimulated to ensure she did not fall into withdrawal. Now, that scent was adding to the poison and stimulating her aching body even further. Juices drooled from her puffy netherlips.

"Please.... No more..." the agent whimpered.

Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:56 pm

Rachnera smiles calmly. "Will you be a good girl and obey your mistress?" Rachnera cooed as she smiles as she playfully swats the riding crop onto Alexandra's rearcheeks giving them a nice little red welt as well. "If not, then let us continue." She teased as she shows a vibrator as she grins pressing the orb shaped object against those puffy netherlips as it began to hum, spin and vibrate against that puffy drooling netherlips.

Rachnera licking her lips as she lowers poor Alexandra so she was in a frog style tie forced to balance on her feet with that vibrator sitting under her while vibrating into her netherlips. Rachnera grinned as she removes the webbing used to keep the legs up but the webbing on the thighs remained keeping her forced spread out. Rachnera gripping poor Alexandra by the hair and smiles down at her. "Your training as my newest lovely model and slave shall begin my dear." She cooed while showing a bitegag as she secures it onto Alexandra's lips making sure it was fastened on tightly. She even released the shackles on those arms of Alexandra but kept a strong firm grip with her own hands...forcing them behind Alexandra's back...weaving an almost armbinder of webbing around her arms, from her wrists to her elbows it was tight but soft around her arms keeping them useless now as Alexandra was almost being made into a bondage display piece as Rachnera smirked.

"Now...I'm going to let your legs go...your going to obey my commands and not try something stupid...if you do..well we shall see if I can turn you into a masochist." She whispered making sure Alexandra knew it was wiser to submit as she grinned before she began freeing the legs. Though they were no doubt weak from the pleasuring actions as Rachnera gripped the bound arms of Alexandra and forced her onto her feet. "Now march." She cooed making the agent walk out of the cell towards some kind of casual looking room...but some small camera drones were floating around...along with what seemed to be an art studio inside this ship for some reason. "My studio, where I make my magic...and your going to be the star piece of my next line." Rachnera whispered showing Alexandra pictures of various women, both alien and human in various bondage, clothing or some unique mixture of the two.

Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:13 pm

More searing pain struck across the human woman's ass-cheeks. Eyes blinked back tears as she quietly sobbed. A vibrator was pressed to her glistening sex, parting those netherlips as vibrations ripple through her hypersensitive passage. "N-No... Aaaiiiieeeee! St-Stop! Ohhnnn!" The agent was lowered onto the vibrator as it rotated and shook inside her. Alexandra squirmed but the spider alien kept her from getting far. Arms were freed only to be bound behind her, forcing her chest to thrust out.

"Mmmph! Nnnnggghhhh!" Eyes fluttered as the vibrations continued to echo inside her core. The gag ensured her pleas were silenced, leaving her making muffled groans and squeals of pleasure and despair. The stimulation stopped when the agent was forced to her feet. "Mph..." she dazed from the hyper-stimulation thanks to the toy and the poison flowing through her system. She wobbled on weak knees as she forced to walk forward and out of the room. Even if she wanted to fight back, the busty agent could not muster much strength or leverage to do anything but put one foot in front of the other.

Every stepped caused her huge breasts to bounce in their tight web bindings. The strange scent followed the human woman as the lingering stimulation continued to goad her body to produce the alluring aroma. Her head tingled as her own body drugged herself. The next chamber was some sort of studio as drones with cameras floated about. The alien creature showed what she planned to do to the agent. Alexandra could only shut her eyes and look away. She was taking slow breaths, trying to calm her tingling body down.

Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:47 pm

"Hmm just relax, think of this as a new place of work for you..." Rachnera cooed as she lightly stroked her fingers through Alexandra's long hair guiding the girl to a nearby chair and sat her down upon it. Casually grasping a nearby brush and began moving it slowly through that hair of Alexandra's for some reason. "No more having to handle the ADD, no more alien slavers...just enjoying being a model for the galaxy to fawn over...sounds like a much better life for me." She giggles while she continued stroking Alexandra's hair with the brush, fixing it up before she began weaving the hair into unique braids that trailed down Alexandra's shoulders and covered her nipples like makeshift coverings. "Don't want to show too much of you for this first photo shoot." She cooed.

She smiles before gently stroking and massaging onto Alexandra's shoulders her fingers knowing where to press down on to give the maximum feeling of relief into the body. Giggling as she licked her lips at the view of her naked pet. "Hmm...yes so lovely." She teases before bringing some kind of Tiara and places it atop Alexandra's head. "Hmm yes, captured and enslaved Princess Alexandra...such a lovely title for your first photo." She teases as she gently stands Alexandra up leading the poor girl to the centre of the room. Where a chair was seen but the main item was a dildo attached to it as Alexandra was guided before gently made to sit on the chair as that dildo plunged into her needy folds. Rachnera pulled back with a grin as the dildo was remote operated and began thrusting and vibrating inside those needy folds of Alexandra the poison and her own drug having kept her needy for pleasure while the camera's began recording and taking photo's of the sight of the poor agent's first model shoot. The webbing made sure to squeeze into her breasts when she squirmed and writhed in bliss.

Rachnera watched from out of the camera's view grinning at the delicious view of the now tiara wearing Alexandra being shown as some captured princess. Rachnera grinning at all kinds of kinky art she'd be able to make out of this one...oh she was gonna have Alexandra pay the money back in spades.

Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:05 pm

The last thing Alexandra wanted was for more alien's to know about her. There were enough already that would love to find her and claim her again. She was forced to sit down. Her long red hair was brushed then braided, pulling the long strands over her aching globes. Every breath cause the hair to rub against her sensitive skin. It was like a horrible scratch that she could not itch.

"Nngh!" Fingers dug into her shoulders, trying to force her body to relax. It was not exactly a moment for the agent to relax. She was in the grasp of a horrible alien monster and her body was full of drugs to keep her tense and aroused. A tiara was placed on the human woman, a mere accessory that held no meaning. She did not care for the fake title. Held by her bindings, the alien spider woman led Alexandra to a different chair.

Eyes widened as she saw the dildo standing in the seat of the next chair. "Mph!" Still gagged, the woman could make little beyond incoherent sounds of protest. She tried to stay away but was casually pushed to the chair. "Mmmrrrrrgggghhh!" Toes curled as hands firmly pressed down on Alexandra's shoulders. The tip parted her moist netherlips. Inch after inch disappeared inside the ADD agent. Her tight walls were forced to part, the unyielding rod sliding along her juicy insides. Her head reared back as tears ran down her cheeks. Her core was fluttering as she felt that tip press deeper and deeper. With the poison increasing her sensitivity, it felt as if her sex was melting around the unfeeling sex toy.

Hips twitched and jolt as her eyes fluttered and rolled back in her head. Her sex was tightly wrapped around the rod. With a press of a button, the dildo began to vibrate and thrust relentlessly. "Mmmmpppphhhh!" Muffled squeals left Alexandra's throat as her body was wracked with intense stimulation. She could do nothing but twitch and squirm in her seat as the tip pounded endlessly against her cervix. Her mind was going blank as juices squished and slurped around the thrusting invader. Breasts bounced and swayed, her body shined with sweat as her body heated up.

The fluttering in her core melted before the endless waves of molten metal surging through her. Her body jolt as hot juices squirt out around the dildo. Droplets reached one of the cameras, splashing on its lense as she shuddered in orgasmic bliss. Fully seated, the agent was slumped against the back of the chair. Her body continued to twitch and jolt as the vibrator sent her orgasm spiraling into a second followed by a third and further on and on.

Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:49 pm

Rachnera smirks taking pictures and recordings of the entire show to be sold and sent to various places around the galaxy soon enough as she giggles calmly. Seeing her captive slumped against the chair the vibrator forcing more orgasms out of her poor blissed out body. Rachnera grins as she lets the drones stop recording before she approaches and gently lifts the poor woman off the dildo. Along with removing the tiara and tossing it aside for now. It was just an prop anyway for the photo shoot. Looking over her poor exhausted captive she would admit to liking the body on this one...full breasts that begged to be groped and toyed with...full lips that anyone could enjoy kissing and lovely hips that were just wide enough to be sexy and lovely long legs too.

Rachnera knew this one would be a fine model. She undid the braids at least giving the breasts some rest and surprisingly also freed her breasts from the webbing though her arms remained tied up and her ankles were also tied together as she was gently laid onto a soft bed. Rachnera smiling as she let the agent sleep it off while working on the footage and pictures making sure to put the best ones at the ready mostly to tease her captive with the footage. Plus if what she heard a little about this agent. Perhaps she could send the pictures to someone the agent knew personally as an added thrill.

Rachnera chuckles waiting for her pet to wake up having also removed the gag for now as she smiles. "Have a nice nap?" She teased wondering if Alexandra had wished it was all a bad dream being in this captivity.

Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:58 pm

The agent groaned as she was pulled up off the chair. Her body twitched as the aftershocks continued to jolt her aching reminders of what she just went through. Her hair was undone and the tiara was removed. The bindings around her breasts were also removed, leaving the lovely Russian still very much bound and helpless. Layed to bed, the woman could only curl up. Every breath sent tingly waves throughout her aroused form. Unable to stimulate herself, the agent could only squirm until fatigue won in the end and she fell unconscious.

There were no doubts that Alexandra was still in this living nightmare. She could feel the web binding her arms and ankles. The agent gasped soft breaths, no longer gagged like before. She said nothing in response to the taunting question the spider woman asked. Instead, the red haired woman turned her head away and curled up. Naked and bound, there was nothing the agent could do to escape right now.

Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:41 am

Rachnera giggles lightly at the actions she casually moved one hand and groped one of Alexandra's rearcheeks giving it a playful grope to tease her. Rachnera licking her lips as she casually rolls poor Alexandra onto her back...wanting to play as she spreads those legs wide up. Moving the bindings on her ankles so her legs were spread out wide on the corners of the bed, Rachnera giving a massive grin on her lips before her lips were felt kissing up those legs and thighs of Alexandra. Before that tongue was felt licking her folds...teasing her pussy while looking up at her poor helpless toy.

"You know, I wanted you to see yourself before I send this out all over the data streams throughout the Universe...perhaps even your fellow agents shall witness your first photo shoot..." She cooed to spark a reaction from her. "Perhaps someone specific you'd never want to show such a state?" She teased. "Hmm perhaps I should hire Miss Sting to collect that specific someone of yours? I'm sure she'd also make a marvelous model?" She teased giggling at the thoughts but she didn't know if Alexandra had anyone special, but it was part of her fun playtime of riling up the agent to make her slip something that might be entertaining for the spider woman.

She began weaving some webbing again before grinning as she attaches web strings onto those nipples of Alexandra tugging on them harshly before she uses one finger to make the threads vibrate...sending the vibrations into those nipples.

Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 48 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next