View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 2:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Power (for Katsurou) 

Post Re: Power (for Katsurou)
(OOC: Make?)

Perhaps she had misunderstood the simple command. While she obediently stripped nude and stood where she thought was before him, he noticed that she still wore simple trinket upon one of her fingers that had been small enough to evade his first inspection. If it meant a lot to her as well, then it would interfere with her training, and not in a good way. At best, she'd waste her time - at worst, she'd get drawn into a sensory vortex that would leave her with no way to wake up until hours later. She had taken a lot of steps to ensure that she wouldn't get caught sneaking around - and out of appreciation for a fellow practitioner of the arts of stealth, he felt that he had to train her properly in this new technique he was about to teach her.

R.E.M.O.V.E. A.L.L. T.H.A.T. M.A.Y. B.R.E.A.K. Y.O.U.R. F.O.C.U.S. he reiterates his order, tapping her finger that bore the ornate obsidian jewel. D.O. N.O.T. W.O.R.R.Y. O.N.L.Y. T.E.M.P.O.R.A.R.Y.

The noiseless motion of his tentacles she felt through the darkness more than heard as the thing stepped closer, a muscular length gently touching the back of her neck as he closed the distance between them.

Silence as he waited for her to comply. If she was willing to temporarily part with a valued jewel like that, it would prove that she was determined enough to learn; and those who are determined to earn always make the finest students.

PM me anytime if you want to arrange a session.

Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:27 pm

(sorry that word should have been naked)

“Oh ...” she had the air of one who had forgotten about the ring. Not that she had completely. It was a conscious act putting it on and she used it on others a lot. It was more the fact that she had just assumed that he meant only clothing.

Unlike the locket there was no emotional attachment to the object. She enjoyed it as it granted her additional power or so she believed. She removed the ring made easier by all the gel that coated her body not that it had been stuck but it required next to no effort on her part barely kept in place as it were.

It was in the palm of her hand, her finger devoid of any discoloration indicating that was frequently removed. The area had a portion of gel that managed to roll beneath the ring but the spot was only marginally warmer given that the ring moved on her finger a little but failed to rub that gel in like the tentacles.

She crouched setting the ring down on the floor rather than hurling it to the side. Once it was on the floor she shoved it away towards her clothes.

OK, ready now.” She stood back up waiting for what was to come next.

Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:30 am

Good.

The fleshy, wet lengths she assumed to be his limbs slathered another layer of gel on her hands and arms, and more worked to massage the stuff onto her ribs and torso as he closed the distance, giving particular attention to forming a singular - yet extremely arousing extra 'skin' that worked to improve her senses. Blindfolded like this for what seemed like hours, her ears began to pick out details she wouldn't have been able to perceive before - the subtle sound of curtain hooks scraping against the pole, the subdued creak of individual hardwood panels on the wooden floor as she stood back up.

N.O.W. F.O.R. F.I.N.A.L. T.O.U.C.H.
G.E.T. O.N. H.A.N.D.S. A.N.D. K.N.E.E.S.

By now, the flaps on his breathing hole had recovered enough to emulate speech again. This next part would require clear instructions on his regard, so he prepared himself, picking out best-fitting words to say as he carefully gathered up her clothes and trinkets, using her discarded robe as a makeshift bag to keep them safe. Tying them up securely, he began to speak to her.

"Good. Now empty your mind of all thought, and focus on your fingertips. Use the sense of touch to perceive what is hidden from you." he instructed, his firm lengths gently massaging the back of her neck, working in that gel that boosted her sensitivity up, the warm waves forming at her neck billowing out through her, leaving her mind clear and her body relaxed. "Deep, slow breaths. Let no sound come from you, and grasp hold upon senses you never knew you had."

Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:27 am

Areas of her skin that had been warm went cold again as more gel had been splashed against her. It was only for a moment before it was rubbed in against her. Her body massaged by the stuff, muscles relaxing against that touch. Her senses opened, sounds hitting her with more clarity then before. Was that the flag pole she was hearing? That certainly was the creak of the floorboards. She hadn't heard any before now. Had they always been creaky and she just didn't notice?

The scent of sex was far stronger now punctuating each breath she took.

“Final touch?” She repeated. Stepping closer it was clearly the floorboards that she was hearing now. Her senses had opened up to the point where she could sense things rather than seeing them. She felt that he was close, felt where those desks where in relation to her. Even the location of her clothes. Etolie didn't know how she was sensing these things. An explosion in her other senses worked together to give her a crude picture of things around her vicinity, which would take some getting use to.

Emptying all thought was tough. She had an easier time focusing on one aspect so as he instructed her to concentrate on her finger tips she had a better time with it. The heightened senses still made it difficult as everything competed against one another. She slowed her breathing as she went down on her hands and knees.

Feeling her own blood pulsing through her veins as well as his touch there was so many distractions. Not to mention the tinging sensation that swam over her from head to toe. It took her a time to adjust, her mind being pulled in so many directions.

Slow breaths. She ended up pushing things to the side focusing on her fingertips. These sensory explosions diminished in the sense that she took focus off of them. If she slipped for a single instant they would be back in force. It seemed impossible but Etolie struggled through it, hitting a dead end then trying again only for something to jar her back to the present.

She closed her eyes, not that she had to but it did let her focus a bit more as she attempted again feeling a tingle at her finger tips or was that just a product of the gel? She couldn't say. “It's strange … it's almost as if I can see but not see at the same time. I'm getting a sense of the room, were things are … I cannot see you. I can sense where you are but not what you look like.”

She went quiet again focusing on her breathing and concentrating again on her fingers which felt hot at the time.

Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:24 pm

As her senses opened up, he shuffled in satisfaction as that unworded moment of eureka shot through her like a finely-tuned orgasm.

Such a good student. he thought to himself as she tried to 'look' around.

He waited, satisfied as she explored the hardwood floor and the wooden walls with a gentle touch - fully aware of its texture and experiencing what he considered a rapidly-grown understanding of the vibrations and forces being exerted on them in her state of full, albeit short spurts of full concentration. Little by little, she managed to turn back the draws on her mind and focus on her task. And when she did, that look on her face was priceless.

He settled the underside of his jaws right across he head and spoke in a quiet 'voice', a whisper now.

"Staying still and breathing slowly is key. Now, for your first practical test - seek out the human in the building. Press your full body to the fabric of existence, and find your quarry." he instructed, pressing down gently on her back, slowly pushing her sensitive chest on to the floor. It was a shock to her as her sensitive orbs touched the hardwood floor, to be sure. But as he tapped into her consciousness, he could feel her perception expanding through the darkness, the vibrations through the buildings, seeking out the footsteps of a human on security patrol two floors down.

It might not exactly be 'magic', but if she was a fan of sneaking around after this settlement's 'curfew', this ability would be quite of immense use for her. He massaged her neck to encourage her as she lay there, her rear raised up - looking a lot like a primal hunter on the quarry of an enemy.

"Try it. Can you sense the target?"

Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:45 pm

She felt him press against her shoulder. A jaw that had her mind reevaluating the appearance of the mass of tentacles. Part of her assumed that she had been wrong, that he was more than a mass of tentacles but it had been easier to imagine. Perhaps one of these tentacles had been thicker with a head or mouth with several others branching off of the main body like so many tendrils.

Her mind didn't have long to ponder the image as the shock of intense pleasure rushed through her chest. Keenly she felt the wood of the floor press against her gel coated chest. It wasn't as pleasant as the caress she had been use to but the added friction still had an effect. Her mind blanked for a second or two, a murmur of pleasure passing her lips.

Ass in the air she concentrated reaching out. The tick of the room's clock echoed in her mind as did the beat of her own heart. She had been fooled earlier that someone was near though there was actually someone in the building two floors below doing the normal rounds.

Or searching for prey … that thought interrupted her for a moment braking her concentration once she felt something. Again she had to try again. She attempted to steady her breathing feeling each breath as her tits moved against the floor each time. To counter the shivers of pleasure she now felt she took slower breaths.

Then she felt him again. Male, definitely male. She could smell the bad after shave and the lingering odor of cigarettes. Keys. She heard the jingly of keys.

“I … I think I can feel him. A heavier man. A smoker I think ...” Etolie shivered, speaking only caused her breasts to rub against the floor more. “I'm not sure where he is. First floor. M-Maybe the second ...”

She fell silent. Speaking caused her to loose that connection and now she tried to reconnect with it.

Tue May 05, 2020 4:00 pm

"First floor, hm? That is correct." he told her as she seemed a bit uncertain. "But since you understand the method, I'm sure you can practice even after tonight. For now, try to spot the other human in the far south of the building."

She had learned quite quickly, and with each question and answer, her answers continued to become sharper and more precise - until he was certain that her concentration and form was at her peak. Lowering his voice to a soft whisper, he continued to quiz her until he was satisfied that she had developed quite the effective sixth sense. Despite the fact she lacked the specialized organs to receive and process the subtle vibrations that allowed him to test her answers, little by little - she had shown excellent skills in improvising - using her sensitive fingertips to 'hunt' for vibrations, then using her sensitive breasts to zero in on the target - her hearing also boosted by a combination of relaxant gel and the organic blindfold across her eyes allowed her to pick out details on exactly what her quarry was doing.

Sometimes, her concentration would lapse at just how sensitive her breasts were, or perhaps she was unused to applying this sixth sense properly. The way she put some effort to recovering really impressed him as she continued to pick out the targets as he worked as her spotter, all the while giving her advice on maintaining concentration and gently correcting her posture when she would rarely slump from a particularly strong spasm.

"Seems like there's no more humans in the building for you to track." he finally spoke to her. "The first part of the practical test is now over. Well done - you have passed this test with flying colors. You may now lie on your back, and relax. And if you like..."

The now-familiar sensation the fleshy lengths running down her neck, towards her chest met her as he finished. "....consider this a reward for a job well done."

Tue May 05, 2020 6:17 pm

Etolie had little idea that her sensory abilities had been due to the gel. Had she dwindled on it she might have come to that conclusion herself. Things were so much sharper. Her senses, if she concentrated enough were incredibly honed. She may have been able to tap into heightened senses on her own though to a limited degree, nowhere like this.

It was tough to stayed focused for too long. Everything down to the floor boards to the very air against her skin worked to break her concentration. She'd get back to it resetting herself for a time as she started over and for a bit it would work. But these effects built up, little by little until she couldn't take it any longer. It was like an itch that went unscratched. It could only be ignored for so long.

Reaching out she searched for the other life form at his direction. Etolie had a few false starts and had to begin over again. The strain was greater, the target farther a way. If not given a general direction to search she probably would have failed or taken far longer given the amount of time she had to start over.

There. She felt something. A lighter step than the security guard. A different aroma. It was so familiar and her mind got stuck attempting to decipher it. It was like a voice she recognized but couldn't place straight away. Before long she moved on to the other details. The target was moving around slower than the security. Someone sneaking about? Someone searching for something? Etolie couldn't be certain.

“It's another student. I. I can smell the perfume … but … I can't discern too much. Smaller. Lighter. More cautious.” Perhaps someone else had a similar idea as she did. Or maybe it was a prefect but why would they be sneaking around? There was something she may have been missing, her concentration was pulled away from the target again and again.

Rolling over onto her back she allowed her concentration to lapse from the pair of humans. Her back tingled and she felt tentacles moving down from her neck. Breasts rising and falling as she laid there feeling each caress keenly.

“Part of it ...” she found herself repeating knowing what he had it mind. Heightened senses had her body tingling all over. Each caress felt so good, both warm and relaxing. Her own arousal never left though she pressed it aside in chunks while she concentrated.

“I would like that.”

Thu May 07, 2020 2:51 pm

Clever girl. She was trying to figure out where he was by utilizing the techniques he had taught her. Being that he remained stationary and above, the only thing she could feel was the caress of the leathery lengths as he lowered his 'limbs' onto her body as she voluntarily submitted to him.

Familiar lengths of fleshy, textured tentacles worked against her bare skin, applying another layer of gel that fired off her skin's sensitivity anew as she lay there on her back, the flatter palps teasing her nipples as he slowly descended onto her. Careful not to strain her limbs too much, he adjusted his position on top of her to avoid her physical weak-points as more and more lengths coiled around her arms and legs; not exactly tight - rather, they served to slightly numb her arms and legs, leaving her even more sensitive as the now-familiar suckers explored her tits, seeming to 'sniff' at her body as they found particularly sensitive spots on her breasts.

The sound of airways sealing shut above her, a wet sound that drew her attention rumbled over her, followed immediately by a powerful shudder as her sensitive hearing picked out the low rush of air across flaps of skin, as if someone was giving an inhumanly long sigh of pleasure. As the suckers continued to tease and play with her jugs, a rather recognizable shaft, its three heads coiled to form a firm, tapered tip began to tease both her holes again as a pair of powerful lengths coiled around her thighs slowly lifted her legs up and apart.

The sound of air being taken in(or was it out) does not stop as he then taps on her stomach and 'writes' another message for her.

W.H.I.C.H. W.A.Y. D.O. Y.O.U. W.A.N.T. I.T.?

Thu May 07, 2020 4:32 pm

More gel had been applied to her keeping Etolie's mind both intense and alert. Flatter tentacles pressed against her sliding against her skin both rubbing the new liquid against her and attacking those sensitive mounds.

“Ah!” She gasped. Her breasts jiggling with each motion against her. She found her back bridging by reflex alone. Other tentacles coiled about her limbs. Some even lifted her legs up higher which broke the arch of her back. The majority of her weight now rested upon her shoulders and upper back.

A sharp intake of breath soon followed when addition teasing had been thrust upon her. Both her holes being massaged and manipulated. Shivers lanced through her with the addition sensitivity that the gel brought bringing with it waves of bliss that rippled through her even as it both soothed her.

Her skin keenly feeling that gel, those tentacles and even the air that lapped against her body. “Oh God ...” The words tumbled from her lips as she reeled against these sensations.

Somewhere among it all he managed to draw her conscious mind back to that place with the familiar tapping to her chest. Her concentration zeroed in on the transcribed words attempting to keep it together long enough to comprehend them.

“I … I don't understand ...” She questioned what he had meant. Had he been asking which hole? Which tempo? Before she lost her concentration. “Just fuck me … please ...” She added after a brief bit of hesitation. Her body shivers and her holes clenching against nothing but air as if willing something to seal about.

Sat May 09, 2020 6:22 pm

Oh. I teased her for far too long...

Pulling her legs upward to position her hips, followed immediately by a coiling length settling under her ass, another set under her shoulders and the back of her head - serving to keep her comfortably propped up and spread as the flat-headed shaft prodding away at her ass changes direction, and begins to slide into her, demonstrating acute awareness of how her holes twitch and utilizing their 'sucking intake' to pull itself deeper, its girth giving her abdominal muscles something to push against as it crept deep into her. Its nearly-featureless, slick leathery skin was a mercy to her insides, sliding easily through her lubricated and willing holes with ease as it went in inch after inch after inch until each motion was lost into her.

"Next... like this..." he breathed out as he tightened his grip on her thighs to keep her in place as the three-headed cock nudging up against her shuddering cunt. It attempted to unravel as if on instinct, but remained in formation as it was similarly driven into her. As it slowly began to make its way back into her cunt, her welcoming flesh embracing the triple-headed thing slowly approached her still-dripping cervix.

A brand new set of suckers, each armed with a tiny set of triple-hinged jaws closed on her erect nipples, the fleshy outer layer forming a weak vacuum seal, drawing her sensitive nipples to full erection in a matter of seconds, the sensation of blood rushing through her body giving her another delightful wave of sensation through her entire, sensitive body.

That was when the lengths coiled on her arms and legs tightened - it was the only warning she got before the enormous length in her ass began to buck into and out of her. Wild, yet each thrust remained focused just so that she would experience the tip at her hole, then feel the whole length vanish into her before the cycle continued anew, with each thrust faster and faster until the 'pause' between each push became impossible for her to gauge. Smaller tentacles were slapped against her ass, the lengths slapping against her perky buttocks as he continued to pound away at her. Meanwhile, the cock buried in her snatch finally reached the cervix, its motions slow and calculated in contrast to the rough fucking she was getting.

"How's... this....?"

Sat May 09, 2020 10:57 pm

Tentacles coiled beneath her head an ass like pillows assisting in supporting the brunette. Heightened senses made her aware of the shift above her. Each movement of teasing tentacles had been keenly felt. Gel spread beneath their movements as her nipples were locked into place by others that she attempted to comprehend.

Each nipple bathed in warmth as the sensitive buds were stirred getting a gasp out of her as Etolie's head tipped back. Then she felt it a moment before it happened. Tentacles on her arms and legs tightened. It was as if each acted like bands taking her blood pressure. Then relaxed as another savaged her.

“AHHH!!!” So full in one instant. Then he escaped her ass, paused for an immeasurable amount of time before pressing back in filling her in one swoop. Smaller tentacles slapped her ass with loud wet sounds amplified by her heightened senses and the gel already smeared there.

The sensation had been increased as well. It felt like tiny whips smacking against her too as they left behind streaks of red marks on her rear. To contrast this the shaft inside her pussy was lethargic. It wasn't sometimes she felt the two rubbing against one another. One took it's time being encased inside her quivering heat for longer periods while the other blazed with energy and speed. Rarely did she find herself completely empty and even then it was for the barest of moments.

Time lost all meaning. His voice, which seemed louder now with the increase in her senses, broke through the haze as he questioned her.

“Oh yes! Much better! AHHHHH!” She felt it hit her like a jack hammer, the enhanced senses making it feel more incredible. Like a match being taken to a powder keg she felt the first explosion deep inside her. Her body convulsing around him as she sucked in air that seemed to dwindle by the second as unconsciousness was approaching her. She was close before, energy levels depleted but nothing could have prepared her for how intense this made her feel after she had been awakened to the effects of that gel.

Mon May 11, 2020 3:47 pm

The way her body responded by filling out her nipples, giving the tiny jaws more flesh to hang onto as he began to suck hard on her tits was quite titillating. The low groan of her voice reached a crescendo as the powerful thruster dived deep into her ass, and her body responded immediately by lubricating the shafts that now made their way into her. For a moment, he rested like this - enjoying the scent of her body, the low cries of her voice as she begged for more, and the taste of her tender skin.

Of course, he couldn't just idly stay there. The girl had her first orgasm right as the thing slammed into her depths with his cock, and her cervix twitched just as he reached it - almost seeming to suck at his length, inviting it deeper in with every shudder. Raising his sensor palps below, around and upwards, he made absolutely sure that no one was in the building - because she must have had her reasons for being here, in fact if another student was skulking around after dark, it meant that this area was off limits for them at this time. The thrill of discovery, the fact that he was doing such to her in a place like this hit him fully, his hearts driving a powerful throb through his extremities as he pushed deeper into her ass with every rough thrust.

Amazing. You feel so good...

He would have to question her about this later, but the way she was now - he doubted if she would recognize her own hand if he held it infront of her. Another needy moan shook him out of his train of thought, and he refocused his attentions on her. A pair of narrow lengths coiled slowly around her tits as he tugged on her sensitive nipples, working her tits up and down as more suckers found her sensitive flesh, the cartilage 'jaws' nibbling and biting as they eagerly 'waited their turn' to suck on her nipples.

As her second orgasm hit, the powerful thruster in her ass seemed to tire, submitting to the muscles in her stomach as they milked the smooth shaft hard, finally yielding that delightful gel in spurts as her body pushed down hard on the length buried inside her ass. Shot after shot painted her insides, spreading that warmth that once again bolstered her senses as it slowly nicked its way into her body until the third orgasm hit her, giving the tentacle in her ass the squeeze-play of a lifetime.

"GGggghgghkkkk!" a twisted garble of noise emanated from the central jaw in response to this.

With her third orgasm, her cervix dilated just enough to let the tip of the alien cock slide into her womb and the lethargic thing seemed to spring back to life, the familiar textures working around the depths of her cunt, homing into her preferred spots with a precision borne of familiarity as she thrashed wildly in delight as he continued to ravage her. Slowly at first, but faster and faster, he began to fuck her nethers, each upstroke bringing him closer to entering her womb...

"Use... hands..." he instructed her, the voice strained by effort as he slid a pair of quivering shafts into the palm of her hands. The lengths felt slick and smooth as they worked their way onto her fingers, waiting for her to respond.

Mon May 11, 2020 4:48 pm

More gel fired inside her, relaxing warmth that heightened her senses. Each time they began to ebb there seemed to be another wave that rushed over her reawakening her senses. It was as if she were falling asleep, fighting against that state. When her eyelids nearly closed they were suddenly opened wide.

Somewhere in the back of her head she could hear her own cries. The soft nibbles sounded moist as flesh and gel was bitten. Her breasts lifted and pulled, played with as suckers latched onto her nipples having a feast. Her breasts were abuzz with warmth as sensitivity played over them.

“So … so deep!” It was tough keeping a clear head among the sensations that washed over her. Etolie responded by instinct closing around those shafts.

Dimly she heard a sound. At first she thought he may have said something but it was unintelligible. She played back the last few seconds seeing if she missed something but before she had completed her analysis he spoke once more perhaps repeating what he had said.

This she understood feeling other shafts slid into her wet palms. They closed around him and she could feel the tingle in her palms, the heightened senses, now that she had been awakened to them, extended to her touch. As her hands moved against those shafts her hands warmed to the point that they felt as if they were mere feet from a bonfire.

“Oh God!” Her belly felt as if it were on fire too with him pressing inside her. He was so deep within her, her body tensing up in response like a spring even amid the series of smaller orgasms she was experiencing.

Bringing one of those shafts to her lips she began sucking on the tip as her hand worked down it's length. Her other doing the same with the other shaft she held.

Again she exploded like a sun going super nova. Shuddering there on the floor her mind blank, her body responding by instinct alone against the intense sensations that wracked her body that jolted with each thrust, each lick until he pressed her beyond those limits and into the realm of unconsciousness or eased off her allowing her a chance to recover her senses again.

Thu May 14, 2020 1:21 am

Her final orgasm opened up her cervix for just a moment - and that was all he needed to roughly slide into her deepest depths again. Still somewhat lubricated by the last time he had ejaculated into her womb, his massive cock plunged fully into her womb. The cervix sealed behind it, trapping the girthy three-headed intruder in a way he could still pump into her - but drawing it out would be more of a challenge.

Impressive. Not just your vaginal canal, but your cervix and your womb are now servicing me. It feels wonderful.

Lowering his central body further onto her, he began to roughly pound her cunt yet again, the double service he got from her rapidly filling out the nodules as her cunt clenched around him in anticipation of what was coming next. A flat, tonguelike implement licked hard through her cleavage, leaving behind a trail of thick slime that seemed to sizzle with sensation as he sucked on her tits harder and faster - the combined sensory load hitting her mind was enough for the cortex computer to beep out a warning.

It was with significant effort that he managed to slow himself down. Sure, it might not be enough to really keep his partner awake at this point, but at least she would feel the next ejaculation filling up her womb anew before fainting. Adjusting his angle by grasping her waist and pushing himself up, he continued to fuck her hard until with a powerful exhalation forced out air from his simpler breathing apparatus, sounding like a deep groan of pleasure as his cock yielded the hot semen right into her womb as he pushed his length as deep as he could go. For a moment he stood still, careful not to fall on her. Regaining his balance, he moved his central segment around, working to slowly pull his dick out of her womb, stirring the hot mass inside her as he did. Her cervix didn't yield just yet so he had to wait as his shafts eased off to pull out of her.

The girl had gone completely slack, unable to even react anymore as he pulled out - barely on the edge of consciousness as he continued to work her tits, only slowly winding down his assault on her erect nipples so as not to give her too much of a shock. Looking down, he saw her nethers fall slack, the fleshy lips swollen and beaten wide open.

Hm, that won't do... let's see...

One of his tentacles opened the cortex computer's material slot and picked out a patch of medical tape infused with rapid cellular repair nanites. Exposed to the air, the microscopic machines would activate as he peeled away the protective packing of the piece. Without another word, he then carefully pressed her beaten pussy lips together and applied the tape, sealing her cunt shut. The effects of the medical nanites were almost immediate - her strained breathing began to slowly return to normal as the effects of the mild sedative drugs worked through her system. The nanites and the drugs would utilize her body for one cycle, then break down and pass through her body, becoming undetectable within the day.

A low gasp emanated from his partner as she recovered her breath a few minutes later, and he returned his attention to her. Tapping on her stomach again, he began to write on her abdomen.

H.A.D. G.O.O.D. R.E.S.T.?
N.O. O.N.E. I.N. B.U.I.L.D.I.N.G.
Y.O.U. C.A.N. R.E.S.T.
O.R. A.S.K. Q.U.E.S.T.I.O.N.S.
O.R. H.A.V.E. F.U.N.

Thu May 14, 2020 8:50 am
Reply to topic   [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next