View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Power (for Katsurou) 

Post Re: Power (for Katsurou)
Etolie's body arched on the floor. She felt that wide appendage sweeping over her tender breasts in those strong strokes. He eased back just enough where she was still conscious of that explosion inside her that came in the wake of her own. The swell of those nodules felt far more intense expanding her to capacity as if a balloon was being inflated inside her.

Every portion of her innards had been filled by his lengths then painted in a warm wash of that release. That ejaculate mixed up inside her. There she gasped, plenty of this ejaculate spilling from her as her body was uncorked. On the edge she panted there, her breathing growing easier as the tentacle that she had been sucking on extracted itself.

Everything was a fog. Heightened senses still felt those movements that were slow against her dialing down the intensity rather then abruptly stopping. Things were a blur more or less as he was busy doing something to her but what she could not say.

She felt a warmth infusing her down below. Clarity began to return to her as her breaths evened out. Slowly she recalled just where she was. Sealed up in a classroom with a demon who still masked her sight. At first she thought that she had been unconscious then remembered that her sight was still concealed. A tapping grabbed her attention and while it still could have been a vivid dream she had to focus in on the words. Words that brought her around.

While she felt better she felt as if she had run a great distance, caught her breath briefly then ran farther. Always on the brink of exhaustion and barely recovering.

“Yes. These sensations will take some getting use to.” She hadn't bothered reaching out to confirm the absence of beings. Rest was more important right now and there was no reason for him to lie about that. Had she actually passed out for a bit? Maybe, everything went hazy there. If the building was empty then she must have.

Etolie felt good. The presence of the gel had her skin tingling in delight.

“Getting out of here will be easier,” covered in gel she could keep herself covered with the robe until she got back to the dorms. Of course she would have to sneak in past prefects which caused her to think about her heightened senses.

“These senses, I'm assuming it's easier to tap into them with the gel. How long will the gel persist?” She hadn't any clue that without the gel it would be impossible to do what she had been doing but it would give her an edge in getting back to the dorms undetected.

That aside she continued after receiving an answer counting on a bit more rest so as not to exhaust herself so soon. If he had waited for her to come around again she could only assume it was because he was interested in another round.

“I've dealt with a Djinn before. I even encountered an incubus twice. What sort of demon are you?”

Fri May 15, 2020 2:37 am

The second dose of cum in her womb would last her an hour, perhaps more if she was lucky - watching her take in the effects of the sensitivity-enhancing chemicals was an arousing scene by itself as her thighs now stirred her temporarily-sealed cunt and the mass within. Easing off his grip on her forearms and neck, he raised himself off her and gave her plenty of room to stay there and breathe. For a second, he was considering using the emergency oxygen supply on her - but she seemed to be in no need for it just yet. While he recovered, he sat back and listened for intruders, one of his manipulators casually touching the primed vortex shotgun. One second would be his draw speed if an intruder somehow managed to blow away the makeshift barrier his partner had built for him.

More than enough time. In fact, his air-breathing organ had just recovered from the intense workout he put it through - and already it felt stronger, the 'lung''s motion clearer as it was primed to inhale. If she chose to ask questions, he would be ready.

Slightly lifting her robe, he admired the material as it nicked off what little spillage her body allowed as her hands worked to keep the precious gels he had rubbed on to her. She had given some careful thought when she came here to do... whatever she had come for. Such a wonderful student deserved extra credit for all the hard work she had done so far. As he ruminated on these thoughts, she began to speak. In response, he slid up close to her and listened carefully as she continued to speak.

"Yes, rest for now." he spoke. "And once you're ready for more, get to your hands and knees."

"You intend to escape from this building without being seen? In that case, I will explain exactly how to utilize the gel's effects, and your senses to its full potential."

"One moment." the mass of flesh above her moved noticeably enough for her to notice the differences in air currents, seemingly reading from something before continuing. "I have noticed that your body utilizes this gel in different ways. Applied to your skin, its effects are immediate and quite intensive - but last for less than five minutes, needing a fresh coating to remain at full potential. If I ejaculate inside you, the effects are subdued somewhat - but overall the majority of your senses improve rather than just your sense of touch. The effects of ejaculating inside you last longer, it seems - I calculate that you'll be able to utilize it for perhaps 30 minutes - perhaps an hour at best. This is why I applied some medical tape to your pussy - both to help you retain its potency, and to prevent you from leaving any traces."

Almost as an afterthought, he added - "Of course, I'll give you a fresh dose before you start your final test if you so desire. So rest as much as you please. Or, if you're eager to start right away... that too is fine."

As he sat back, she asked another question. "Hmm... how to explain this. I am not what humans would traditionally call a demon. From my understanding of your language, you would call beings like us 'anomalies'. My apologies for having to blindfold you, but it is for your own safety. If you would like, I'll train you to endure the mental strain without it causing you excessive fatigue or physical harm. However, if you cannot bear it, you must say so. Immediately. Do you understand?"

With that, he waited for her reply as he slowly inhaled.

PM me anytime if you want to arrange a session.

Fri May 15, 2020 5:26 am

She rested. Indeed that had been a lot of information to digest. Etolie was an excellent student when she was interested. Chemistry and now with Princess Tidal's influence biology. Her mind had already been streaming through the plethora of possibilities of the gel. How it worked to promote her own senses. She would need to analyze it but the substance broke down far too quick for her to work with and she thought that the eel's blood Tidal gave her was ephemeral.

But she had a baseline to work with. Getting to the dorms afterward shouldn't be too much of a problem, assuming of course she was still conscious and didn't waste time in a deep slumber. Maybe the gel could be studied, just because it no longer enhanced her after a short while didn't mean she was incapable of learning from it. If she was lucky she might discover what bonds the gel made with humans. There were so many possibilities, lots of guess work and Etolie assumed she wouldn't make much if any progress.

“So not a demon.” She sat up, her knees rising, her arms holding them. Her breathing regular but even the tiny movements reminded her about the tentacles. The gel moving along her body was as refreshing as a breeze. Her mind pondered what he said. Truth be told she had heard about nameless horrors but paid the works of that Lovecraft guy little attention. Still it was in pop culture enough that she had a smattering of knowledge and tried to comprehend it.

From what she could tell he was a bit more than a mass of tentacles. She attempted to imagine more, something that could shatter her mind but that was just it. The unimagined was just that. Contemplating the offer Etolie gave it a bit of thought. Most things she had encountered here were humanoid. Even that water creature was vaguely such. There was an ooze. More or less things were human enough even if most of them had a tail or a few extra arms. So comprehending something out of the ordinary for those that were not ordinary had offered up a series of challenges.

Rob of the sense of sight she could only assume that it was enhanced too. “Would the enhancements interfere? Make things overwhelming? If so then I don't think I would be ready.”

She was well aware that some students disappeared. Some returned after a prolonged absence. Some never did. Were those driven mad or worse? Still she was curious but what was once seen couldn't be unseen, at least as far as she was aware.

Her mind focused on this so much that she had almost missed the fact that there was a final test coming up. What did that entail? Shifting again she got on her hands and knees waiting for his answer, prompting him to proceed if it was safe. Curiosity won out ...

Fri May 15, 2020 5:41 pm

"Your eyes? That is correct. While I haven't given you the chance to test it yet - your vision should be sharper, clearer than ever. And with this sight you should be able to perceive just a little more. However, I must warn you that direct application of this gel on the eyes will be incredibly painful - perhaps even damage the sensitive surface because of how effective the eye's tissue is as an absorbent. This is another reason why I covered your eyes." he explained. "Indeed - your deduction is quite logical. Enhanced by the effects of the gel, you would surely suffer quite a lot without proper training."

It had been an oversight when his secretion glands were implanted with an array of genetically modified sub-units - they had assumed that humans had nictating ocular membranes like them that would limit the absorption of the gel. However, field tests with randomized students throughout the campus had proven their theories wrong. Masked as additional chlorine in the pool water, or dust getting into the eyes via aerosol delivery, the results of his experiments had all come back with dismal results - with all 10 students over 5 weeks suffering notable eye irritation. While he had not tested this with the strange, transforming human girl he had first encountered - he had no intention to. The risk of permanent damage was just too great.

"As your body learns to adapt to the effects, you should be able to draw out the full potency of its effects with further training." he continued. "Perhaps we could agree to a tra-oh, you are already ready for more training. Very well, the final test for tonight..."

He calmly gathered her items and bundled it into her robe after turning it inside out to avoid leaving a mess on the floor. Carefully wiping away the last of the spillage, he slowly lowered himself onto her, gently caressing and massaging her thighs, hips and back as he applied another coating of gel onto her body before whispering into her ear. "Your final test is to stand, and remove the barrier you built on the doorway of this classroom, and leave it exactly as you found it. From there, you will get on your hands and knees and return to a place of safety - your home, perhaps? You will be my eyes, my guidance, my teacher."

"Of course, if you so desire it - I will give you a fresh dose before we set out on our journey - so as to fully enhance your senses." he added as he continued to slather more of that gel on her neck, her breasts and her stomach before gently nudging her quivering ass hole with his erect shaft.

Fri May 15, 2020 8:09 pm

She hadn't thought it all the way through. Not thinking that she would have to dose her eyes too. Etolie had assumed enhanced vision would be imparted, perhaps with gel to her eyelids or seeing through some of it that dripped before her eyes. She normally wore contacts other than those times were she had forgotten to order in more. She usually had one of her underlings do that on her behalf but sometimes that air head Amy forgot so as of late she had been handling it.

Still she wasn't eager to try immersing her eyeballs after what she heard. Irritation would certainly be enhanced with the gel's effect since she had been lathered in it.

She felt the weight of his body against her back. Tentacles swept over her applying even more of the substance. Others caressed her tingling flesh brushing that warmth against her. All the while she had listened. “But that's imposs -” She stopped herself taking a deep breath.

Her head shifted slowly from side to side as if taking in the room though she couldn't see. It would be hard, especially with the effects the gel had. On her hands and knees she wouldn't have much leverage and it would take longer trying to pull and push things especially with a weight on her back.

This was tough. She was unable to hurry through things. She wasn't extraordinarily strong nor was she weak but as she moved about she had to take plenty of breaks. Not to mention breaks after finally dragging one desk to it's proper position. She had to recheck her image of the room each time. More than once she had to shift things a little.

The noise of desks dragging against the floor was loud in her ears. Fortunately she was able to see a picture of the room in her mind's eye getting a feel for there position. Her palms ached with the strain of dragging those desks or pushing them. Bit by bit. Her knees and back ached, she wasn't one known for manual labor.

What had taken her five minutes to do before hand now took at least thrice that. There were distractions as she worked too. The ticking or the clock, the pressure against her skin. Even the surrounding air that she passed through. On top of it she still had to manage to get to the dorms like this. Needless to say down a few flights of stairs.

“Need a … break ...” She gasped out when the room had been arranged like any other outside of the science labs and their long rectangular desks that sat several students at once.

She mentally reviewed her work before hand ensuring that she had been in fact done and that no one had returned to the classrooms. It was a big building so she couldn't be sure but she didn't feel anything amiss. Unfortunately the elevator was one of those for the school only and needed a key to operate. Her magic wouldn't manipulate it. The potency of the gel must have been coming to an end though she could still feel it and knew that for the moment she still had it's protection.

”I think I'll need more of that gel.” She said once she managed to catch her breath.

Sun May 17, 2020 10:49 pm

He had left her to stand as she took in his instructions. However, she had wisely chosen to crouch as she carefully returned the tables to their original positions. One lesson on stealth and she was formulating methods to avoid detection already! Impressed with her diligence, he continued to check the subtle warps on the floor from where the furniture had moved as she moved on, he noted that she took particular care to detail... Even arranging the seating to fit the subtle indentations on the hardwood floor. She was a natural! He followed her around, noiselessly working his way across the ceilings as he reviewed her work silently, replacing the capacitors of the lights that he had removed as he went along.

As she finished and sat back, he reviewed her work one more time - then curled several more of his most muscular tentacles underneath her as she laid down, breathing heavy after such a workout. The gel being exuded from his skin gave her some relief as she unconsciously worked her body against it as she relaxed against the leathery mass.

”I think I'll need more of that gel.” She said once she managed to catch her breath.

"For such a good student, not rewarding you would be out of the question." he spoke as she got back on her hands and knees. The medical slap patch he had put over her cunt was still working - nearly halfway done, judging by the hue of color forming over its once-transparent body. The now-familiar lengths coiled around her arms as he settled closer to her, detaching from the ceilings and noiselessly shifting his mass to the floor. The shaft that prodded her ass this time wasn't that familiar three-headed shaft, but a narrow, tapered thing with slick, smooth skin that seemed to spit a wad of that gel on her rear, then using its flatted head to massage the stuff onto her hole to further relax her quivering butt before slowly teasing her as he got a good grip on her prim cheeks, spreading them as he prepared to take her.

Another pair of finger-like tentacles found her tits again and gently squeezed them as he slid this new length across her hole, rubbing the rims with its underside. A much-larger organ throbbed against her sealed cunt, its knobbly, fleshy head working against the tape, gently massaging her needy nethers as he continued to 'lick' around her hole, massaging the gel into her as he aligned the shaft with her hole and began the slow, erotic process of slowly inserting the length, despite the fact that she was well-lubed at this point.

"How's this?"

Sun May 17, 2020 11:59 pm

Etolie panted, the heat of the gel returning though it had never truly left her. “Augh!” She gasped, familiar tentacles seizing her arms looping around them as another toyed with her ass. A smaller one, one of the flat ones that teased her breasts played against her there.

Maybe it had been one that had played with her chest or a different one altogether. She couldn't be sure though her cheeks were spread open as even more gel had been applied to her. She stilled as it teased her, another length working between trembling thighs rubbing up against her.

Concentrating had been all but impossible. The heightened senses applied to what she was feeling but she could no longer extend those senses as she had been too distracted to do so.

Smaller tentacles found and squeezed her breasts drawing them both together as they pressed and squeezed the sensitive mounds. “God!” She gasped at the feeling that swam over her again. Those manipulations felt so keen against her warm skin.

A larger tentacle played with her pussy rubbing against it even as the smaller one licked around the rim of her ass only to begin it's ascent into her. Slow and steady it pressed inside her as the other continued to tease against the tape that sealed her from it's intrusion. Her clit was still exposed and there was no problem with it brushing over her labia at the very edges of that tape.

“Oh … it feels … feels good ...” She shuddered again as the intense sensations captured her. “Can't … ah … concentrate ...”

It just wasn't possible for her to focus on anything but the present so she didn't simply giving in to the sensations that spooled over her. The gel relaxing and soothing her to a degree invigorating her against the advancement of those tentacles.

Wed May 20, 2020 5:21 pm

"Good... relax for now." he breathed as he continued to penetrate her. The flat, tapered tip stiffened up as it worked its first inch into her well-lubricated ass, then slid in with a relaxed pace as its smooth, nearly-textureless length was easily taken up by her. "If it's too much to bear, just press your legs together and I'll stop going any deeper."

With that, he began to drive the length into her, its girth widening as she took more of its length. The combination of her own lubricant, combined with the relaxing effects of his gel worked in tandem to slightly numb her muscles and relax them as he passed her sphincter, and into her depths. At the same time, he tugged the suckers off her nipples - their jaws going slack with exhaustion and replaced with with a new, more vigorous set that seemed to have none of the exhaustion of the formers as they zeroed in onto her erect nubs without the 'searching' the last ones had to do.

The large, bumpy head slowly caressing her cunt from across the translucent tape shifted slightly up, using its head to tease her clit while servicing her lips with its rough undersides. As he leaned across, he dangled another of his soaked shafts in front of her lips, moving it side to side, hoping that her senses would have been increased sufficiently for her to pick out its presence.

You feel so incredible.

Wed May 20, 2020 8:11 pm

Indeed she stilled nodding as he spoke. Lengths of brown hair spilling down from her shoulders towards the floor as it bobbed up and down. Some gel getting in her hair from her back and shoulders only for some of it to drizzle down to the floor.

“Auhhh!” She felt more of that shaft pressing inside her in addition to the rest of her body being attacked. Suckers peeled off her breasts only to be replaced by others, others that latched onto those stiff vulnerable nipples. Another tremble coursing through her at the renewed eagerness that had been set upon her.

Her clit exploded in pleasure as a live wire brushed against it. Hands pressed down to the floor in an effort to cease her body from buckling completely. She felt as if she were drowning and fought for her next breath.

Vaguely aware that a tentacle shifted in front of her Etolie was unsure if she heard it, felt it or saw the shadows darken over her covered eyes. But she knew that something was there. A hand came up reaching blindly until she had the tentacle in her grip guiding it to her now open mouth.

She sucked and slurped on it, murmurs escaping her as he worked over her body. She paused, moaning deeply as her body felt euphoric, a small orgasm ripping through her. Once she had a good enough handle on it she returned to her sucking with greater zeal.

Thu May 21, 2020 12:43 am

He watched with interest as she groaned as the thing slid further into her - expecting her to tell him to stop any moment now. However, much to his pleasure, she made no effort to push it out. Two more lengths slid around under her breasts and her waist - seeming to get a good grip on her body and letting her rest her arms as they held her just above the point where she needed to use her hands to prop up her body.

Suddenly, he felt her go for his proffered shaft up in front and he had more questions to ask.

I wonder if it was the scent that gave it away - or perhaps you have more innate talent than you're aware of? he thought to himself. Regardless, I'm impressed.

Shifting his central mass to move back and forth, he began to roughly pound her ass again with the thing as it dived incomprehensibly deep into her. The length sliding through her slick, hyper-lubricated insides lacked the girth and the texture of his main cock - instead, it shifted around just so, prehensile to the extreme as it casually avoided her 'problem' spots while making sure to service her 'pleasure' points with the careful deliberation of a master masseuse. Slowing down only for a moment as he sensed a light orgasm work its way through her, he continued to fuck her ass hard once she had recovered - making her moan as continued.

Letting her service him as he continued to buck away at her, he settled another thick, muscular tentacle loosely around her head to make sure he wasn't causing any whiplash as he picked up the pace.

Ah... were human tongues always this... rich? he thought again as she continued to service him with her mouth. I didn't quite realize it in the dark, but now that I'm paying attention, I realize that your tongue also has a lot of ...interesting textures.

"Yes, do that - this feels nice..."

There were no swelling nodules to warn her this time - but the familiar warmth creeping across the long length in her ass delivered sufficient warning that he was about to ejaculate...

Thu May 21, 2020 4:05 am

There was no protesting on her part. Overwhelmed by these baser sensations Etolie gave into them rather than attempting to focus outward. Once she had the horrible sensation of being drugged, made needy and discarded left in that state. When she had the option to satisfy those needs she took it. In much the same way the gel awakened her senses, made her feel good, sharper even.

Gasps and moans were chocked off by the tentacle within her mouth. Her arms lifted upward off the floor a little as he pounded her ass with that flatter tentacle. There were no nodules, no swelling but as another tentacle coiled about her head to stabilize her she got the impression that he was ready to cum.

At first she believed it was the tentacle in her mouth, that he wasn't going to allow her to pull away. Then she felt the familiar warmth building up inside her.

Breasts flopped up and down, other tentacles wound around her ribs, feeling her breasts she found herself reacting putting the remainder of her energy behind her actions. Her sucks became stronger, her ass pressing back into those thrusts. “Mmghahahhhhohh!!!” She wanted it, needed it, that cum flowing through her.

Her tongue licking, mouth sucking she tossed herself into it until her body shattered into pieces as a bigger orgasm built up within her. Like a garden hose being squeezed that water continued to build until released and that was what he was doing to her in effect. One great push would send her to the ultimate bliss. He was in control here able to push her into oblivion or further tease her as he willed.

Fri May 22, 2020 3:33 pm

With a final thrust, followed closely by several more tentacles coiling around her to keep her in place and lift her slightly off the ground, the thing pressed into her, a wall of quivering flesh and moving parts upon her back as he pulled her off the floor and onto the erect shaft that had been fucking her silly. His palps quivered in satisfaction as she pressed down onto those thrusts, her muscles sealing off any attempt on his end to pull out of her ass and he gave her what she was waiting for.

He shuddered as his erect shaft sent a torrent of his cum rushed through her ass, working its way into her body as it reached her innards rapidly. The effect was akin to drinking some fresh-made woods soup on a cold day - the warmth spread through her entire being, leaving behind her senses of touch, taste, scent and hearing noticeably enhanced. No doubt her eyes would show a similar improvement. Of course, he wasn't done yet - she had been eagerly servicing him with her mouth, and it was time for the reward to be paid as well. With a final powerful throb, the thing in her mouth ejaculated as well, driving itself into her throat to give her direct access to drawing in the sense-enhancing fluids into her body.

Once more...

He grunted at the effort, and fired another deluge of cum into her ass, the long length making sure it reached her depths as the prehensile shaft twitched with the effort, her abdominal muscles continuing to roughly work the quivering tentacle jammed up her ass, drawing the last drops of cum out of him as he slowly drew back. With just a few steady motions, he let her go slack - then slapped another medical patch on her ass as he pulled out of her ass and mouth. The relaxing coolness of the substance was immediate on her battered rear as the medical nanites went to work.

"Let the power flow through you." he whispered to her as he gently set her down on the floor. "And when you are ready, get back on your hands and knees."

Fri May 22, 2020 10:33 pm

Etolie could practically taste it, that explosion that ripped through her bowels coincided with her own release. Muscles rippling over that embedded length as they attempted to hold him in place. The gush of fluids had heightened her as if smelling salts had been waved beneath her noise.

A moment later she felt the one in her mouth reward her as it ruptured. Being in her throat she did not taste the substance but felt that seed wash down her throat to gather in her stomach, which felt warm as it pulsed against the stomach lining. The substance sweeping over her as another eruption spat that liquid fire into her backside.

Fortunately he stopped, her body did as well so close to that blackness she felt him draw out of her. The drugs from those nannites swept over her as another patch had been applied to her. Sealed up that essence filled her pussy, ass and stomach radiating this warmth that felt like tapping into mana prior to her gathering the mental energies in casting a spell.

Everything tingled. Her senses so acute that even in her addled state she didn't miss what he said to her as she was laid out against the wooden floor. Even laying there had felt so thrilling. Her body shivered and twitched, each intake of breath caused her chest to tingle keenly as if a thousand fingers had been moving against her.

How long she had laid there was uncertain. Had she drifted off? Etolie could not say though when she came around to her senses she still could not see. She could here each intake of air whether his or hers so she knew that he was still present, if the touch of tentacles had not been her first clue.

Collecting herself she recalled what he had said before assuming the posture he had instructed her to take. The gel washed over her, she felt ever movement regardless of how subtle playing against her. Liquid heat swishing inside her as she moved causing her to wonder how potent his seed was if locked away inside her. She could only guess that it's duration would be the same but more intense giving that none of it leaked out of her. Only time would tell for certain.

“OK, ready.” She had no idea if she was going to be made to go back to the dorms or if he had something else in mind.

Sun May 24, 2020 11:02 pm

"Very good. From there, your test is to return to a place of safety - your home, perhaps? For the duration of this test, you will be my eyes, my guidance, my teacher." he explained the next test to her again. Not that he minded - the girl had nearly fainted from the effort she had undertaken, and he had to work to resuscitate her by giving her a high-oxygen dose. The effects of this natural stimulant had helped her recover faster - but he could see that even with the gels and nanites enhancing her performance, she really needed to sleep. It was well past midnight now, and he assumed that by now, humans would really need their sleep.

"I would advice you to remain on your hands and feet - so as to reduce your sight profile and nullify any sound you make as you walk, then utilize your body's enhanced sense of touch to safely navigate the building without being seen. You may want to take the stairs to the left if you wish to properly apply yourself to your training, or perhaps show me this 'elevator' device I found while surveying this building if you feel that you need more practice before you take on the whole building."

Having access to an elevator would make his task so much easier. He had to crawl through heating vents and utilize broken segments in the walls to get to his target. If this elevator was connected to a basement, he could be done with the hurdle of having to work around the building's heating systems for the initial approach completely.

"Wait here for a moment."

With that, he opened the classroom door. Leaving only two tentacles on her body - one over her eyes and the other on her neck and head to make sure she wouldn't bump her head into a wall and hurt herself, he slid to the ceiling - the suckers and palps letting him hang upside down from the ceiling as he slid out into the hallway. Looking both ways, he utilized his natural passive sonar for a moment before looking back at his student in the classroom.

"All clear. You must utilize what you've learned in the previous lessons to sense out security and other intruders." he continued. "Once you leave this building, use your sense of hearing, mental imaging and scent to find your way to a place where you can rest without having to worry about being caught. Believe in yourself, and the potentials that you have, and seize the power within for yourself. Master your senses and your abilities, and I'm sure you'll have an easier time in your future magic research projects. Are you ready?"

Mon May 25, 2020 1:27 am

“OK,” Etolie waited on her hands and knees as she heard the movements. Suckers cling to the walls then the ceiling. The pair of tentacles on her stretched out like a leash. Each little motion flared in her ears as she pictured the room.

Hearing the door open she even felt the slight shift in the air as the portal had been opened. Those tentacles tensed with his movements and she attempted to study them until the all clear had been given. She thought over her options between the stairs and the elevator though the later was something she could not use it would be easier. Still, it had it's risks.

A ding could alert security so she really had to pay attention. There was one thing more pressing on her mind, however. Clothes were easy to replace, she figured they would be left her. “My locket. The ring?” She inquired about them before setting out.

She paused outside the room as she attempted to focus. The gel made her hyper sensitive which wasn't the best. Her mind constantly distracted. Minor sounds tugging at her attention until she recognized the things that she had shrugged off in most circumstances. What was once background noise had been as loud as a freight train.

The tick of clocks, the hiss of heaters, the creak of the floor boards. Even smells hit her like a punch to the gut. The candles, long since extinguished, hit her noise. The smell of chalk, wax from somewhere below were the floor had been mopped.

Either the janitor hadn't made it to this floor or only did one floor of each building per night, she wasn't sure and didn't care. Once or twice she picked up the security guard. He was one the second floor now on the opposite of the building from the elevator or so it seemed. One moment he was there, the next he had been gone as something tugged at her senses for attention.

She moved slowly as she sought to process everything. Coming to the elevator she spoke keeping her voice down. It seemed louder in her ears. “There's a key to access it. Students can't use it. I've never seen it used but I'm guessing that the desks and what not are moved up the floors.”

She had no way of knowing it but the elevator descended into the basement. She had no classes down there in the computer labs or the work shops for craft skills. The bulk of her classes had been in another building entirely that catered to the sciences. Chemistry and biology but those slate desks couldn't be moved so she had sought out a typical class instead so she could arrange it to her needs.

There she waited until he was satisfied with the find. Then reaching out she envisioned the stairs and tried to feel the security guard again.

Fri May 29, 2020 2:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next