View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:09 am

Reply to topic  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Power (for Katsurou) 

Post Re: Power (for Katsurou)
She had taken a moment - perhaps to steel herself as she crawled out of the class room. It must be new ground for her, its no surprise she's worried. he thought as he slightly eased the sensory palps he had stuck onto her skin, letting the fleshy nodules massage her neck and back as they checked for fatigue and strain.

He kept tabs on her sensory input, using her body as a spotter for his more sophisticated sonar systems to pick out. His senses focused with her as the locus - he found it a simple matter to track all motion, sound and scents in the building. If she was about to make a serious misstep, he would step in. The Vortex Rifle remained readied, held in place as he followed her. If anyone managed to jump this dual-formation, they'd catch a knockout punch from the vortex at point-blank range.

It had been a whisper, but here in total silence, he easily heard her query.

I. A.M. H.O.L.D.I.N.G. O.N. T.O. T.H.E.M. F.O.R. Y.O.U. he wrote on her back, gently touching the makeshift bag that he had made to her rear. The candles, her clothes, and her personal effects securely held by her robes, now folded and knotted to form a rather strong bag. I.T. M.A.Y. B.E. T.O.O. M.U.C.H. T.O. C.A.R.R.Y. F.O.R. Y.O.U.

She seemed content with this explanation and began her journey.

She had kept quiet while she stealthily crawled from one spot to another, demonstrating innate talent at remaining absolutely silent while utilizing her newly-learned skills, boosted with the triple dose of alien elixir pumping through her veins to enhance her already heightened senses. In fact, she had followed a guard silently, almost in the shadow - letting the unsuspecting human open a security gate and she slipped right through with him in tow before the heavy gates could slowly close back in.

When they passed the large central elevator at the school building's central wing, she stopped. After ascertaining that there were no one to hear her, she began to explain the elevator.

F.A.S.C.I.N.A.T.I.N.G.!. G.I.V.E.N. A.N. H.O.U.R. O.R. S.O, I. C.O.U.L.D. P.R.E.P.A.R.E. A. F.A.C.S.I.M.I.L.E. K.E.Y. F.O.R. O.U.R. U.S.E. he responded to her explanation. H.O.W.E.V.E.R.,. I. S.U.S.P.E.C.T. Y.O.U. W.O.U.L.D.N.'.T. W.A.N.T. T.O. W.A.I.T O.U.T. I.N. T.H.E. H.A.L.L. H.E.R.E...

As she headed towards the stairs on the building, he focused on expanding his sensory reach to track the few targets that remained in this building proper. He found his quarry at once - two floors below on the opposite end of the building and he relayed this information to her senses, and her body attuned his sensory input, integrating it with her brain.

The stairwell was empty, and she carefully began to make her way down. When she had made it halfway down, he gently tugged on the 'leash' to stop her.

T.O.U.C.H. T.H.E. S.I.D.E. O.F. Y.O.U.R. B.O.D.Y. T.O. T.H.E. S.T.E.E.L. R.A.I.L.I.N.G. O.F. T.H.E. S.T.A.I.R.W.A.Y. he coached her. L.E.T. I.T. B.E.C.O.M.E. P.A.R.T. O.F. Y.O.U.R. S.E.N.S.E.S. -. F.E.E.L. O.U.T. T.H.E. S.U.B.T.L.E. V.I.B.R.A.T.I.O.N.S. Y.O.U. C.A.N. S.E.N.S.E. F.R.O.M. D.O.I.N.G. S.O.

And with that, he worked another tentacle onto her side, rubbing a handful of that gel onto the girl's ribs and stomach, giving her a fresh coating as they took care not to spill any, and patiently worked it right into her skin.

PM me anytime if you want to arrange a session.

Fri May 29, 2020 3:19 pm

Etolie was relieved not wishing to have to come back to secure the jewelry. Everything else she could do without easily replacing the clothes and candles if she wished. Demon summoning probably wouldn't be in the cards for awhile.

“Thank you.” She felt the reassuring touch of cloth and the objects within. Though the contact against her gel coated skin was brief there was a flash of alertness. She could feel the objects within the cloth, primarily they were candles but she could feel the smaller pieces of metal in there among her clothes.

“If you would continue to carry it I'd appreciate it.” It wasn't so much as heavy but the added sensation of pulling it along would be distracting. As it was she was making slow time. Everything felt far more intense and she often had to refocus to keep track of things.

At last they got to the elevator and she agreed that an hour waiting out here, naked, didn't sit well with her so it had been off to find the stairs. Still crawling she went down backwards rather than head first in the event that she ended up tumbling or slipping. Going head first was something she had attempted to avoid.

The gel caused her to slip a little but not overly so. She was far more connected to her surroundings though he had halted her after they made it down to the first landing. The caress on her neck had been distracting though the gel renewed to her side hadn't been as bad, at least not until she pressed it against the railing.

“Holy shit!” She gasped feeling as if a dagger of ice drove into her ribs. Cold gripped her already erect nipples that felt as if they were tighter now even if they didn't visibly change. She was way too sensitive there after Tidal's experiments.

Etolie flinched away from the railing then gradually pressed back against it as if she had been adjusting to the temperature bit by bit. At first she had been overwhelmed with the physical sensations. Gradually she adjusted to it and attempted to reach out. Once she had thought she had felt something but this was too distracting.

She would get the feel of something but it all felt too hazy. “It's too distract -” She bit down on her lower lip to stop a moan again pulling away from the railing only to let out a held breath. She drew in a few deep breaths stealing herself to try again.

Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:55 am

O.F. C.O.U.R.S.E. L.E.A.V.E. I.T. T.O. M.E. he had responded to her request as she continued to guide him through the corridor, until she homed in on the stairwell with unerring accuracy.

With their senses linked, even he could feel just how shocking the metallic railing's icy-cold sensation was on her. Focusing his mind to 'deflect' the worst of the shock from his student's mind, he worked his mental control into her sensory sphere, allowing her to focus and relay what she felt into the sensory apparatus that now pressed gently to the side of her head. On the third try, she managed to press her sensitive body to the railing and that's when he almost groaned at the massive extension of his own sensory range.

The metallic railings, securely 'sunk' into the concrete below the woodwork of the stairs felt like a sensitive finger probing the building itself - the way a walking stick could pick out vibrations and 'pass' the textures of the material it landed to the fingertips. He watched in satisfaction as she steadied her body by grasping the metal railing, her sensitive fingers picking out more detail as she took several slow, deep breaths to relax her body. From their new vantage point, he picked out a single human taking a look inside the 'classroom' where he had spent some time with her. Judging by the relaxed pace of footsteps, the human had not seen anything out of the ordinary as the sliding door was shut.

Stealth pass, success.

He waited for her to attune her newfound 'sight' to his own level, all the while making sure she wouldn't slip by keeping a series of protective tentacles circling her, ready to grab her in case she really did fall.

Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:20 pm

The intensity of the metallic railing ebbed as he took so much of that burden onto himself. Etolie was unaware of what he was doing exactly, assuming that he had suppressed much of that sensory output. Steadying herself when she was able to clear her head again she found that the task was far more easier.

For one her focus didn't waver. For another she could feel the security guard that she kept loosing. Only now he was above her. He must have ascended the stairs on the opposite side of the building which was fine as far as she was concerned. Soon she would be where she first picked him up while he would be about where she had been when this all started.

She felt no one else outside of themselves. That student, whoever she was, had been long gone. Perhaps a Prefect. She wasn't in the science building so it was unlikely that someone was staying longer for a night class. It was one mystery that probably wouldn't be solved. She had bigger things to worry about and began to move again.

Her senses felt dimmer and yet sharper at the same time. Etolie was able to focus a lot better and everything was fine until she exited the building. Warm air hit her in ways she wasn't prepared for getting a groan out of her. She shivered reflexively and took a moment to adjust to the latest sensation.

That and the ground was different. Stone and dirt in some places. Cool grass in others. Hearing a sprinkler system she orientated herself without sight. Knowing where the bulk of the sprinklers were helped a great deal though they were all over the campus. She had never seen them turned on during the day.

Etolie made up time as she moved about. Stopping every once in a while to make sure she felt no one around and to ensure she was heading in the right direction. She realized the dorm was close when she felt the plethora of life. She paused again. Feeling out, taking note of which ones were still moving. Not everyone would be asleep.

Most were stationary. Some weren't. The ones that weren't had been in there rooms she concluded. They didn't move very far. Girls up studying or having secret and not so secret trysts with each other. She zeroed in on the one figure that moved much farther than any other.

A Prefect or the dorm “mother” doing the rounds. One the weekend they had the recreational room where their was a TV in the lounge and rooms with games and such but on a weekday the dorm mother would ensure that there were no stragglers before retiring.

“Hm … I don't know what time it is … that could be the dorm mother doing the rounds but it might be too late for that in which case it's a Prefect.” Etolie said more to herself. She concentrated trying to determine if it were a pattern. Maybe one of the girls snuck out of bed for a lover's bed and was now sneaking back to their own room, she couldn't be sure.

“I got this.” She thought aloud but had yet to move as she focused on those movements trying to determine how much time she would have since she was crawling. Then she realized something.

“I'm going to need my key card. It's a picture ID that's tucked into a hidden pocket in my skirt. I can't get into my room without it.”

All she could picture was being discovered outside of her locked dorm room after coming so far.

Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:37 am

After withholding her senses for a while as she snuck soundlessly through the building with the grace and skill of an elite naval operative breaching silently into hostile territory, he began to invert the flow for a moment, letting her mentally utilize some of his senses in return. Her sense of scent, touch and hearing began to amplify even further as he pressed onto her mind - probing it further to take subliminal control of her sensory input as he carefully honed her senses.

With this additional assistance, she managed to carefully crawl out of the building proper - her sense of hearing so attuned at this point that she was able to pick out the sound and vibration of footsteps from well over 40 meters, giving her ample time to adjust her course or pick out hiding spots. Campus benches and other hiding spots sang out to her, her senses picking out the diffraction and motion of air around sufficiently large objects, creating a clear mental image in her head.

After some time, she guided him to a building a ways from the building she emerged from - using her sense of touch to identify the entry hallway. Like a true gentleman, he opened the door for her - then gave her a gentle tug to the tentacles wrapped around her head, he sent a wordless signal for her to stop - then reached out one of his central tentacles to move around the lens of a single security camera he had identified in his surveying of this building a few months ago. Of course, he had taken the liberty of intruding on the campus computer network and could - with some time and focus, erase records of his presence - he would not allow one of his students to risk exposure or identification. With a gentle stroke on the small of her back, he nudged her forward and they continued. Just before they entered the camera's visual range, he deftly adjusted his optical camoflage to form a relatively resolute image of the empty entry hallway as the tentacle slid up in front. This would be sufficient to fool most cursory inspections.

As they entered the dorm proper, she mentioned something about a card.

Ah, right. One moment.

The sound of something - cloth moving against cloth filled her senses for a bit as she continued up the stairs and into the hallway proper as he searched around the bag, pressing it into his central mass to find the card, then plucking it out of her skirt pocket, he pressed it gently against her cheek and watched as she took the strange little card just as the large clock at the entry hallway sounded three strikes on its grandiose clockwork alarm bells. As her fingers brushed upon its length, he felt through their shared senses - just how clear it felt to her touch. The embossed serial number, her name printed in blocky characters, the sensation of smooth plastic felt like she was giving a full-scale inspection as she was able to discern the hem of the school logo with just a touch.

Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:17 pm

Just as he had dulled her senses he amplified them. It was almost as if she could see, her other senses working in overdrive to paint a clear picture in her mind. Though it had helped in seeing the campus before. Her senses able to pick up on those cues with little trouble.

Here there should be a bench, here a path. The feel of grass and dirt had been replaced by concrete in parts. The air smelled different too when she was inside the dorms at last. The difference between being indoors and out had been greater now. The texture of the floor had been different too. Smooth and cool to the touch.

Her ears picked up the sounds of cloth, she could smell the plastic and even felt the impression of her name, the school logo and even her picture. Normally this all felt flat to her, she never noticed before now.

“Thanks.” She then winced as the clock struck three. It was loud with all the enhancements. Had it really been that late or rather early?

Key card in hand Etolie paid attention to the movements that others made. One target had a decent range but most were stationary being fast asleep. Others had woken briefly to go to the bathroom. A couple were still up for whatever reason. She could feel when the girls weren't alone too, curled up in bed with a partner or worse …

There were things she couldn't quit feel whether blocked or her senses couldn't figure out what they encountered. But she worked it out, that there were other beings finishing up or just getting started with someone. Their presence had been fleeting.

“I feel … there gone now … one, no two things.”

Nothing noticed or cared to notice her so they obviously had their attention elsewhere. She crept along timing things out to avoid getting to near where she last felt those things or anyone that appeared conscious. Before long she came to her room, heart beating out of the close calls she had so far.

She had to get up on her knees to swipe her key card tumbling inside. Her anxiety vanishing once the door closed behind her. Safe! Her mind screamed as she crumpled against the floor.

Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:05 am

So that's what the strange card was used for. Fascinating.

Moving swiftly, like some kind of inverted shadow, he followed her into what she considered a 'place of safety', then looked around as the doors closed shut, then with a subtle click - locked behind him as he flowed into the room from the ceiling.

Judging by the odd symbols imprinted onto the card, the embossed stripe and her photograph, its possible that each door is unlocked by a similarly unique card. If he had access to the system, he could perhaps find a way to access their 'rooms' with more grace than having to use a clearly out-of-date ventilation system. But for now, he had other matters to attend to.

Watching her collapse on the floor, listening to her her heart shudder in relief as she found herself in safety, he let her unwind for a moment as he looked around. A small table, a chair, a well-kept bed, a small bookshelf filled with those technological wonders of humans - books! Even now he had to pause for a moment to admire their simple, yet sophisticated design. A scroll would have to be rolled out, then rolled in sequence as each page was read; a book had no such issue. With an index and page numbers annotated, information stored within could be recovered within seconds with a casual flip of the pages. Instead of going full bookworm, however - he picked out the empty side table and placed the 'bag' on top of it, unwrapping it and calmly sorting her clothes, candles, chalks, pendant and ring for her to find.

Returning to the girl, he looked her over again as her breathing continued to stabilize. Resting like that on a hardwood floor would have been uncomfortable - and with her senses improved, she was going to feel that tomorrow if he let her stay like that. Worming a set of strong tentacles around her limbs, thighs and stomach as he lifted her up from the floor while he hung upside down from the ceiling, he noiselessly carried her across the room and lay her down on the bed, taking a look at her body as he did. The medical tape he had stuck onto her nethers were now a milky white, the charges nearly spent - almost ready for removal. Unwinding from her limbs, he only left the fleshy blindfold on her as he withdrew from her body and patiently waited until her body stabilized.

Once she had sufficiently stabilized, he began to descend upon her...

Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:41 am

Etolie didn't feel safe from the many visitors to the island in her room. But she felt safe from the prying eyes of other students that just might happen upon her at such a late hour. She felt relief, one less thing to worry about. Locks and doors didn't seem to be a big obstacle for many of the beings that she had encountered in the past. There was some small comfort in others being around, even if they were her lessers.

That's how the herd stayed safe. Numbers. Let the wolves pick off the weak and infirm. She would toss others out for sacrifice too if it meant getting away. It worked sometimes she found.

The floor in her state had been uncomfortable and hard though Etolie lacked the energy and will to get up. If the blind fold wasn't present she would have been aware that she wasn't alone just from the sounds she heard as minute as they were. She could practical see those candles being arranged in a group. The thunk of wax against wood resounded in her ears. Metal, her locket and then the black ring the Djinn gave her. Cloth followed. She was aware of everything.

Tentacles slipped around her, she exhaled feeling herself lifted upward and then placed on the bed. Hearing springs depress she knew she would have to get the sheets and blankets cleaned but that was tomorrow. Face down of the bed she sucked in air and rested until she felt him move. His body displacing air molecules Etolie lifted her head up from the mattress.

With what energy she had left she managed to roll herself over so she faced his descending mass. All she could picture was a spider on a thread of silk lowering itself down towards her. Her entire body seized up in anticipation of his touch. Etolie imagined a sea of tentacles hanging beneath him as he descended toward her.

“I guess you know where I live now.” Had that been the aim of the little challenge to get here? An ulterior motive, not that any of that had mattered then or now.

Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:28 pm

"It's a nice little place." he replied as he slowly descended upon her, powerful tentacles finding her limbs and carefully mapping her prone body out. Rounded tips working inwards at her torso while the tapered tentacles focused on finding her joints and sensitive spots. Her skin would have been sensitive enough to pick out all the tiny details in the segmented flesh that now carefully stroked her body - the way the ridges and masses of bumps moved this way and that as he continued to coil these lengths around her.

A pair of powerful tentacles explored her bare legs now, the cartilage-backed nodules running over her sensitive skin - seeming to make nearly inaudible chirps as they prodded and explored her skin, before halting at the skin at the back of her knees. At the same time, something that felt less like a tentacle and more like a mass of gel-like balls sniffed at her nethers, both holes still covered by the strange, slick tape he had stuck to her. After satisfying itself by making sure the adhesive tape was stuck fast, the strange thing slowly began to move upwards, towards her sensitive breasts.

Meanwhile, the tentacles on her arms were slowly coiling 'upwards', towards her shoulders and hands as they settled in and began to massage her back, slowly working their way under her to give her a relaxing back-rub after her hard crawl through the campus grounds while the other set settled on her hands and began to service her hands as well. The tentacles exploring her knees also began to massage her legs and ankles, working in microdoses of his lubricant to relax her body, carefully working each drop on her skin with firm, sweeping massages. The smaller, more dexterous tentacles worked together with the larger, fleshier ones as they carefully lifted away the dirt and soil on her hands and legs, working their lengths between her fingers and toes to peel off the minuscule buildup of soil there.

The bumpy thing that was moving across her stomach left a trail of that marvelous gel that fired up her senses once more, meandering relaxedly through her cleavage and the tentacle made a lazy loop around her neck before stopping at her mouth, before giving her a few , curious taps on her cheek. With that, the slits on this newcomer tentacle opened up, slowly emitting a soft, white-tinted gas that felt pleasant on her bare skin. Not exactly an aphrodisiac, judging from how it felt. The way the sensations of soreness left over from her hard moaning seemed to melt before this stuff, it was more of a...

"Deep breaths, now." he finally said. "Relax..."

Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:55 pm

Little wasn't her only complaint with the room. Etolie was use to spacious rooms in her manor. As much as she tried nothing could be changed about the living arrangements unless she wanted to be a head girl or something and who had time for that? She was selfish for the most part and wanted to do her own thing.

She had a servant, er, roommate once. People tended to disappear all the time. Some came back. Others didn't. Oddly few remembered them. She didn't know if she should be concerned about this or not. Etolie never got the impression that she would be killed, at least after her first few encounters were this was her new normal.

Still, it was a bit of a mystery as to what happened to them. There were basements where she had been punished by one of them once. Maybe the ones that came back had a long session in their care. As for the ones that didn't come back she hadn't thought on that much.

The gel still enhanced her other senses. She could feel various segments in some of those tentacles noting the difference in others that had ended in tapered tips or even what appeared balls that inspected her. Some slide against her skin making it feel like she were ice and they were figure skaters moving over her.

More of that gel warmed her as it was rubbed against her. Other tentacles moved along her arms even wiggling in between fingers getting at the dirt there. She was massaged at the same time another of the odder shaped tentacles tapped against her check. Her ears detected the thwapping sound of flesh against liquid though the contact didn't hurt her what she heard and felt had been amplified.

Was what she thought to be a ball-tentacle actually a nose of some sort? She heard it sniffing as it inspected her. The sound mixed in with small chirps. Legs, arms and even her neck was massaged by the series of other tentacles serving to sooth tired muscles.

She opened her mouth having expected that member to have wanted inside her throat but she had been wrong. She heard slits sliding open, felt a mist against her as he emitted something. A sleeping agent? No, she didn't feel tired, her fatigue leaving her as she scrambled to process what was going on.

It wasn't as potent as the gel but it was arousing in a way. She inhaled before she realized what was going on then addressed him. “What is this … uhh ...”

It was hard for her to focus on her own question. Her lungs hadn't been coated with the gel by her mouth and throat had been and as she breathed with her mouth open she felt those small sparks of arousal heighten, still no equal to the gel but arousing nevertheless as her body automatically responded. Etolie could feel every pulse of her heart, could feel her flower blossoming and the air felt intense around those sharp nipples. She found herself squirming there in his grasp at this reawakening.

Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:15 pm

Drawing idle lines of the stimulant across her body, more tentacles explored her body as she yielded to his approach. It was quite the sight to see from his vantage point as he lowered himself down onto her - not exactly resting on her, but hanging low from the ceiling enough to brush against her body without risking putting too much strain on the bed furniture. Once he had a steady position, he returned to the task of continuing his slow, omnidirectional massage of her shoulders, arms, tits, hips and legs - pressing away the exhaustion from her with smooth, practiced maneuvers. Whatever he was doing must have been working as her body relaxed, tiredness slowly giving way to arousal.

Watching her nipples quiver to attention, he waited until her breathing was deep enough before allowing a smaller, flat-headed tentacle coated with that sense-enhancing gel brush against her nubs. The scent of her arousal began to seep through the air - subtle due to the fact that her honeypot was sealed behind a solid-white layer of nanomedical tape. Its work was so nearly done, so nearly complete; but he resisted the urge to peel it off prematurely. After all, she had worked so hard for him - a full reward was in order.

“What is this … uhh ...” she managed to breathe out.

"You've been up for far more than a human is supposed to." he explained, pumping out another burst of gas for her to breathe in. "A little something to let your body heal with. Consider it a reward for your assistance, yes... Breathe it in, and feel your exhaustion melt away."

With this explanation done, he returned to working on massaging away her shoulders and back, giving her a much-needed pampering session. By the look on her face, she had definitely missed this kind of thing; perhaps she was someone with the sort of social oomph. His interest in her grew - perhaps he could use her influence to further intrude into this extant human colony?

That would be for later. Now, he focused on the back of her knees - applying a light coating of his lubricant to the soft skin before massaging her overworked tendons that had borne the majority of the strain as she had crawled through the campus. The way her muscles relaxed as he continued to massage her legs was delightful to feel as he finished up the task. As he readjusted his position over her, he took in her scents again; arousal, need and comfort all rolled into a maelstrom of power that called to him even now. Giving her taped-up pussy another casual caress, he began to explore her body anew - this time, focusing on her erogenous zones. Several tentacles began to caress her breasts, while the now-familiar suckers explored her bosom, and a fresh tentacle, its tip oozing with newly synthesized gel drew itself across her lips, giving her a taste of what was to come.

Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:46 pm

Etolie knew better to expect answers as to how these things worked. Princess Tidal had her fair share of bizarre, mostly biological, contraptions that she was still attempting to figure out. Human sciences had not advanced to such a state where she could make sense out of most of those chemical reactions.

She took a deep breath relaxing. The inhaled chemical doing more than refreshing her fatigued body as she could feel a stirring within her. Tentacles slid against her as she was massaged. Suckers stimulated her all too sensitive breasts peaked by those nipples.

“Oh!” She exclaimed as that pleasure surged over her. She felt a chill rush down her spine, her heart beat increased slightly out of excitement, that aroma continuing to rise as he inspected her.

Etolie felt her lips being grazed. Her lips tingled in response, the feel of gel coated them like lipstick. Even without heightened senses she would have been able to scent it's aroma in her nose.

Etolie was a socialite. Once the class president for her year she had been all but stripped of that title by Vera serving as the vice president. Technically her role was the same though now everything had to go through the vice president who was now acting as the president. At least until she could figure out how to get her status back.

Right now, however, her back arched. The back of her knees being targeted she felt the addition of more of that gel being applied to her though not in the copious amounts he had used earlier. Etolie didn't know the true purpose of the inhaled chemical. Had it been to keep her up? Had he intended to arouse her then leave her as that water creature had? Unsure if this was a power play of sorts she found that the tentacle near her lips was close. At least she sensed that it was confirming that when she reached out for it.

A tongue licked over the underside of it all the way to the tip which she sucked on upon reaching it.

Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:02 pm

These drugs had been synthesized specifically for use on humans, so it was no wonder that the cellular repair nanites and the active membrane repair molecules did their job so well as she took another breath, letting more of the alien drug flow into her bloodstream. Watching her breasts move with subtle rhythm as she took in more of the oxygen-rich gas, he noted with satisfaction as her physical exhaustion slowly melting away with each breath she took, replaced by a deep, slow-burning lust. Inhaling this passion-tinged body scent she was subconsciously letting out, he lowered the upper central section onto her - letting her feel his body up with her stomach and chest while avoiding having her bear the full weight.

Kneading the skin behind her knees, he focused on massaging another dose of that medical gel - to further help with the bruise she had sustained when he had first captured her. With a double dose, it would be gone by the time she woke up; he hoped. Listening to her flesh yield before his massage, he finished up by leaving a teasing caress between her thighs as he slowly lowered her legs back on the bed.

He twitched slightly as her tongue played across the sensitive pods that lined the underside of the shaft that explored her cute mouth, before relaxing and letting her take the length in her dainty grasp. The quivering nodules quivered appreciatively as she ran her tongue across its aroused surface, leaving a slick trail of her saliva on the already-wet shaft. Her lips finally closed around the blunt, fleshy head of his tentacle as she patiently took his length into her mouth, the rims buzzing with pleasure as she did so as it met her tongue.

It was then that he noticed the medical tape slowly peeling off her nethers, revealing what looked to be a tight, never-used before honeypot. The medical micromachines had effectively worked in tandem with the alien drugs in her bloodstream to repair the heavy stretching she had endured all through the night, leaving her box tight - and yet she was so aroused even now, judging by the bead of clear lubricant that formed on her tight netherlips. He gave it an experimental rub - the firm flesh peeling back slightly to let the trickle of her juices flow as he 'licked' it up. Her lips had regained much (perhaps a little too much) of its natural elasticity as he teased her hood for a moment before drawing back.

"That's that done." he whispered into her ear as he tapped her pussy. "Go ahead, touch it. Tell me what you think."

Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:28 pm

The buzzing against her tongue felt similarly to touching it against a 9 volt battery. A brief shock followed by a tingly sensation that surged all throughout the muscle. The initial shock was surprising but the sensation soon ebbed. More of that mist served to relax her. At the same time it excited her.

More of him descended down over her as he dropped down from the ceiling. Her stomach feeling him though his weight for the most part had been off her leading Etolie to believe that he was still attached to the ceiling which served to keep the bulk of his weight off her. Was bulk even the right word since she had little clue as to what he actually looked like.

Tentacles massaged the back of her legs and she let out a small purr of contentment before he had finished. More of her sex blossoming with the combined effects of that gel and mist. She extracted him from her mouth as he spoke, medial tape peeling away though she had not thought about those seals that had been placed upon her until her focus had been drawn back to them. Her objective in getting back here had diminished that need to know as she focused on the task at hand.

The slow tease against her had caused her to moan, heat spreading through her as she was touched like that for a moment. One hand reaching down to her sex feeling that explosive heat as she touched herself. Even the brief contact caused her spine to blossom.

“Oh God!” She gasped out at that contact. “It's so sensitive.” Was that a byproduct of the gel or something that the tape had done? She was almost afraid to test how tight she was now. Given how wet her fingers had been only gave proof to her arousal.

“It might even be ...” She trailed off moaning as she touched herself with a single finger against that slit. “What did you do?”

Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:24 am

This time, she heard - almost felt the sound of air being drawn across a series of tubes as he lurched closer. The sensation of so many tentacles moving around her like individual creatures in a swarm settled upon her limbs as it appeared to consider an answer, while he watched her play with her incredibly tight - very sensitive honeypot, the folds of flesh easily clenching her finger as she gingerly explored her own depths, her shudders and twitches giving away the fact that the aftereffects of the gel left her incredibly sensitive. The tightness of her nethers seemed to call her finger into a tight embrace while her own sensitivity caused her to work with some caution, yet the allure of her incredibly tight hole drew her in - each caress a veritable fountain of pleasure as she continued to explore herself.

“It might even be ... What did you do?” she finally blurted out.

"I take it that you're quite pleased with your reward...?" he replied to her in a low, soft voice. "I realize I had a little too much fun with you tonight, so I made sure that the aftermath wouldn't bother you by healing your body. Consider this an extra bonus for all the help you've given me today...ah, yes. The sensitivity you're experiencing now is a mild side-effect... which should wear off in a few hours."

The tentacles exploring her tits froze up - their motions halting temporarily as a larger, nodule-lined shaft lined up between her sensitive tits, the bumps on its leathery hide warm on her skin as it settled between her sensitive orbs for a moment, before it began to slowly saw back and forth, giving her something new to track of. A thicker, warmer gel slowly seeped from its nodules, lubricating her tits anew as it slowly worked its way back and forth between her cleavage - leaving her sense of touch so clear as he took care to pleasure this new shaft between her tits, while flatter - rounder ends found her nipples and quietly nudged and teased them; a far cry from the powerful suckers that had given her nipples such a workout back then.

"Do you have further questions?" he spoke at last.

Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next