View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:02 am

Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Making the Grade (For Vera) 

Post Re: Making the Grade (For Vera)
In response to the question of whether her answer had answered Tiffany's question, the tall, slender blonde replied somewhat sheepishly, "Yes, of course Ms. Matsumoto. I'm a little embarrassed considering you more or less already said that just now. I was only wondering if there was already some suitable role for me that might have come to your mind. I realize now that you haven't yet had time to complete instructing me or evaluate my abilities fully. Forgive my self-serving curiosity. It seems my selfishness has no limits. Any capacity in which you feel I am qualified to serve in will be an honor, Ms. Matsumoto. And I am again grateful for the opportunity to assist you however I may."

Tiffany was surprised though by Vera's question about forgetting something. A sense of alarm flushed quickly through her as she wondered what she could have possibly overlooked. A blush of panic and embarrassment blazed hotly on her cheeks as her eyes darted about to see if she could find what was amiss.

"I... I'm sorry, Ms. Matsumoto. I'm not sure what you mean..."

Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:10 pm

"What Prefects and Head Girls do is determined by their skills and the needs of the Head Girl and Headmaster they work under. The question is a valid one though I think you are thinking a bit too hard on the matter. Simply consider what needs and burdens I have and focus on what is within your reach and deemed appropriate at the time."

Tiffany's mind was racing as she tried to figure out what other mistakes she made. The student was not trained so missing details was more than expected. Serving loyally under another involved more than just blindly following orders. It meant putting one's all into every task and always searching to improve their owner's life if just by a little bit.

"I will tell you when you finish washing the dishes," Vera said, not even looking in Tiffany's direction as she looked over paperwork. Of course, the delay would leave the poor blonde student stewing in panic and embarrassment in trying to figure out what was missed. The Head Girl was pleased nonetheless. This lovely woman was just fun to tease from time to time.

The silver haired woman waited for Tiffany to approach her in the living area of the suite. "Are the dishes clean, Ms. Sterling?" she asked, "Good. Let us go over how you have served me today. You prepared dinner and made sure I was seated before acting on anything else. You offered me a drink. But, you made no efforts to offer a refill or another drink when I finished my cup of tea. You also made no moves to collect the finished dishes until I mentioned them. Asking if I was done and could take my plate would have sufficed as well."

"You have asked many questions which took advantage of the time you have with me," Vera continued, "This is a good thing. I would have been disappointed if you ignored this opportunity. If this self-serving curiosity improves your ability to work, I fail to see how that is selfish."

A hand stroked Tiffany's blonde hair. Fingers slid through the long locks before her hand cupped and caressed a cheek. The Head Girl's touch lingered a bit longer as her hand stroked down to the woman's chin and lifted it gently. "As I stated before," she added, "You have done well for a first time. But, I hope you recognize that these so called menial tasks are not so simple. Details are everything and recognizing and acting on them shows care and initiative, traits worthy for any role or job. Do you agree?"

Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:43 am

"Oh, yes, absolutely, Ms. Matsumoto. Even before I met you, I've always felt as though if something was worth doing, it was worth doing right. I've just never found myself in the position of serving another before. So... it's... it's kind of new to me... my apologies, Ms. Matsumoto. I will try and learn from any mistakes I make so as not to repeat them in my future endeavors."

Though Tiffany seemed genuinely distraught over her mistake, she couldn't help but almost purr with the pleasure she felt at Vera's touch.

"I hope I am smart enough and observant enough to catch my mistakes before you do. I never really thought about all the finer details of serving someone before..."

Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:59 am

"I am well aware of your inexperience, Ms. Sterling," Vera replied, "No need to belittle yourself. If I did not believe you were qualified, we would not be having this discussion at all."

Almost immediately, she managed to draw out a purr from the younger student. They had talked enough about Tiffany's new roles and responsibilities for now. It seemed the lovely blonde was willing to do anything and learn anything if it meant continuing to work under the Head Girl. There were still things Vera wanted to see and learn about this woman. There were a number of students and people who claim they were willing to do anything only to find that they used such a word in vain. It did not seem Tiffany was one of those people yet. Sensing the woman's desire, perhaps it was time to treat the loyal pet to a taste of what the future holds.

"It is getting late," Vera stated as she withdrew her hand, "You know where the shower is, correct? Go prepare it. Lock the front door on your way there."

Vera closed the files she was looking at and gets up to put them away. The Head Girl had shown no hesitation in the commands she gave. Tiffany was to prepare a shower for the silver haired woman. The blonde woman was left thinking of what all that command entailed.

Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:57 pm

Naturally, the thought of Vera, naked and wet in the shower excited Tiffany. However, she had not forgotten the lesson that she had just received about selfishness and attention to detail, either. She managed to maintain her composure well, the only sign of her excitement being the flush of her skin and rapid pace of her breathing as she moved to lock the door as instructed.

"Yes, Ms. Matsumoto."

After a brief moment of thought, she asked, "Ms. Matsumoto, your suite is quite comfortable, although it's very hot outside. What temperature do you prefer the water at? Cool, warm, hot?"

Once Vera had answered, Tiffany would next make sure that anything Vera might want was readily available... soap, towels, shampoo, conditioner, washcloths/loofas, etc. If anything was missing or empty, Tiffany would replace it if possible.

Tiffany assumed that the head girl did not make a habit of leaving her clothes strewn across the bathroom floor. So, before starting the water, she went into Vera's closet, which she was familiar with after cleaning the suite before, and retreived a robe for Vera. There was more than one in Vera's closet, some rather fancy and more likely used for lounging about rather than as a bathrobe, so Tiffany selected the one that seemed the softest and most likely to be used for that purpose. She assumed Vera would most likely undress in her room, so she laid the robe out neatly on the bed. Only then did she start the water, check to see that the temperature was correct as per her instructions and return to let Vera know that all was prepared.

When she came back out to the living area, Tiffany kneeled at Vera's side. She hadn't meant to do that, but the position the head girl had taught her just seemed to come instinctively to her when she was in Vera's prescence.

"Everything is ready, Ms. Matsumoto. Please let me know if I missed anything you might require."

Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:26 pm

Cleaning, cooking, and now Tiffany was preparing a shower for someone else. It was doubtful any student coming to Shokushu would expect their education would include learning these tasks. Still, the blonde student seemed more than pleased about the assignment. Tiffany kept on task but it was hard ignoring the flare of excitement coming from the woman's emotional aura.

It was not long before the shower was ready. Vera preferred the water to be hot and answered as such. Tiffany came to sit on her knees before the silver haired woman. "Thank you, Tiffany," she replied as got up and headed for the bathroom. She entered the bedroom and saw the robe waiting for her. "That can be taken to the bathroom," she stated as she continued to the next room.

Warm steam welcomed the Head Girl as she entered the bathroom. Her gaze scanned the room briefly before she began to strip off her uniform. It seemed she did change in the bathroom though she did not leave clothes strewn on the floor. Rather, she neatly placed each article in a pile with her shoes beside the growing pile. Socks and shoes were removed first followed by the light blue sash that represented her position as Head Girl. She unbuttoned her blouse, revealing a lacy white bra and a long silver necklace with a pentagram hanging from it. Her firm breasts bounced free when she unclipped her bra. Her skirt and matching laced panties were the final pieces removed.

She showed no real concern if Tiffany was watching or not. It would be easy enough to notice by way of the student's excited aura. Vera's nude form soon stepped into the waiting shower. Hot water cascaded over her fair skin as she entered and soon was soaking her long silver hair. The Head Girl would start things with washing her hair, the smell of shampoo and conditioner would mix with the steam while Tiffany was left waiting with her own thoughts.

Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:06 am

Tiffany stood just outside the bathroom door. She tried not to watch. She thought that if Vera wanted her for something she would ask. And she hadn't asked Tiffany to join her or wash her or anything like that. Even so, the heat and steam from the shower brought the flowery smells of soap and shampoo to Tiffany's nose and the thought of Vera soapy and wet and naked in the steamy water was making Tiffany steamy and wet as well. Her eyes occasionally wandered as if of their own will to the sumptious silhouette of the snowy haired goddess as she washed away the stress of the day in the spray of hot water that cascaded over her perfect skin.

Tiffany could hear soft moans and she looked around the room before she realized that the sounds were coming from her. Her hand had drifted up to her chest and her fingers were slowly circling one of her stiff, erect nipples through her uniform top. She realized what she was doing and forced her hand back down to her side with a great effort of will. God! Why did Vera make her SOO hot?!?!

Tiffany tried to compose herself and wait patiently for Vera's next commands, but it was so hard to keep her eyes off the gorgeous head girl. Tiffany could feel the fabric of her panties starting to cling to her skin as a growing wet spot began to spread through the thin cotton undergarment.

Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:29 am

More frustrating moments passed, leaving Tiffany struggling with her ever growing desires. Much like when a student paces just outside the door to Vera's suite, the blonde woman's fiery aura was constantly flaring. It felt like when someone was drifting in and out of one's peripheral vision. The Head Girl was well aware of these negative attributes from her empathic senses. But, it did not make it less troublesome from time to time.

"Are you not going to ask to wash my back?" Vera called out from the shower, "I thought you were eager to look at me, to touch me. If you are uncertain what I want, you could ask. Lurking just beyond the door is not aiding anyone including yourself."

A difficult balance for new servants to find is when to show initiative and when to show restraint. That balance varied depending on the persons involved. It can be frustrating to feel like mistakes were being made over and over again. But, Tiffany did not know much about Vera and the Head Girl recognized that. The silver haired woman would have closed the door if she wanted privacy.

"If you are not going to come in here, I am certain there are things you can be doing," the Head Girl added.

Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:43 pm

Tiffany's excitement flared noticeably brighter at Vera's words.

"May I really? I would very much like to wash your back for you, Ms. Matsumoto." Tiffany almost panted the words in her excitement.

Tiffany came into the bathroom and undressed. Following Vera's example, she folded her clothes neatly and placed them in a pile. Then she stepped into the shower behind Vera.

Vera had been washing her hair, so she had not yet picked up the soap that rested in the dish-like shelf made for it. Tiffany picked up the flowery scented bar (was that lavender??) and began to slowly lather Vera's back, starting up by her neck and shoulders and slowly working her way side to side and down Vera's spine.

Tiffany moved her hand in a small, circular motion, gently but firmly kneading the muscles in the head girl's back; massaging her as she lathered her smooth, flawless skin, letting her fingertips glide over the slippery, wet flesh.

To keep the pressure steady without pushing Vera, Tiffany placed her other hand on Vera's hip, letting it slide around Vera's waist slightly.

"Is it ok to put my other hand here, Ms. Matsumoto?"

Tiffany's voice was raspy and breathless, practically dripping with her rapidly building arousal...

Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:07 pm

There was no hiding the eagerness that came from the lovely blonde student. Tiffany hurried into the bathroom and was rapidly stripping away her uniform. The student only slowed down in an effort to fold her clothes nicely instead of leaving them piled on the floor.

Vera did not look over nor say anything as the other woman stripped. The Head Girl continued to wash her hair as the student joined her in the steamy hot shower. She pulled her long silver hair forward in front of her shoulder, exposing her glistening fair skin. There was not a mark or blemish marring the woman's skin. Her body was like a well crafted doll.

Graced with the privilege to touch the Head Girl, Tiffany was reminded that this woman was flesh and blood like anyone else. Her cold visage did not hide the fact her body was warm to the touch.

"It is fine," Vera answered, seeing no harm of having a hand on her hip. Of course, this meant far more to Tiffany than it did to the Head Girl. Leaving her silver hair in front, she lathered a rag with soap and proceeded to wash her front while leaving the back to the young student. The aura of arousal and desire was building but it appeared the student was remaining well behaved for now.

Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:06 pm

Tiffany was struggling not to lean forward to kiss and nibble at that flawless skin along Vera's back and neck and shoulders. But she wanted to please Vera so she tried make the lathering process not just perfunctory, but as pleasant as possible. She rubbed and kneaded, massaging Vera's muscles with her thumb and fingertips as she washed the head girl's back.

It was getting difficult to control herself though...

Just touching Vera at all was a treat. The woman was truly supernaturally beautiful, and Tiffany found herself fascinated with Vera's looks, not just in a sexual way, but from a more academic point of view as well. Tiffany had never met a woman with such perfect skin before. Or the shape of her legs. Or the slender curves of her hips and waist. It was as if she really were a goddess, straight out of some mythogical dimension, a manifestation of physical perfection.

"You're so beautiful, Ms. Matsumoto. Your parents must both be gorgeous... I've known lots of beautiful women, would be actresses or models mostly, but I've never seen anyone as incredibly beautiful as you are. It's almost like you're not even real..."

Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:26 am

Fingers dug into the Head Girl's soft skin. Her muscles were tight, most likely due to how much work the woman does on a day to day basis. Vera's eyes fell shut as she enjoyed the feel of the warm water running over her body while an eager woman tended to her tense form. Though little more than a slave herself on this island, it still felt good to be above the other students here in Shokushu.

Tiffany showered Vera with praise. The silver haired woman could not say if it was genetic. Shokushu certainly took appearance into account when recruiting and accepting new students. She had no doubts that she was considered attractive even before then. Working under those in power on the island only provided additional perks as far as beauty enhancement went. For a Headmaster's personal pet, no expense was spared when sprucing up their lovely Head Girls.

Suds slid down the glistening curves of Vera's breasts. Soft pink nipples stood semi-erect as the woman finished rinsing away her front. "Such kind words," Vera replied coolly as she turned to face the other woman, "But, you should not deny your own beauty. As mine, it is important to maintain your appearance." Hand still holding the soapy cloth, the Head Girl grasped one of Tiffany's breasts. Fingers dragged along the firm orb through the cloth. Her thumb pressed and rolled around the blonde woman's nipple.

"Have to make sure you are nice and clean as well," Vera added softly as her other hand rested on Tiffany's hip, "It may take some work after all the dirty thoughts you seem to have about me all the time." The Head Girl squeezed and massaged the breast she held as she gazed into the eyes of her loyal pet

Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:32 pm

"Ohhhhh... ohhh God... yes, Ms. Matsumoto. Such dirty thoughts... c-can't... can't help it... aahhh... around you..."

Tiffany moaned as Vera's thumb caressed her nipple through the soapy wet cloth, bringing it quickly to attention... stiff, erect and tingling with pleasure that coursed through her like an electric current, running from that hard, sensitive nub out over her entire body.

"But... aahhhh... we can't leave you unfinished, Ms. Matsumoto..." the trembling blonde managed to gasp out in reply as her hands, still holding the soap began to softly caress Vera's neck and shoulders from the front now, revelling in the touch of the head girl's soft, smooth skin.

Tiffany's own hands began to drift lower... she was afraid of displeasing Vera, and was nervous about taking liberties with this powerful woman, but under the circumstances, naked in the shower with the gorgeous woman, she assumed a little initiative would not be unwarranted. And possibly for the first time, there was some evidence of excitement on Vera's part without her prompting the eager blonde. Tiffany couldn't be sure, not yet having had a chance to become intimately familiar with Vera's breasts, but it seemed as though the head girl's nipples were stiffening somewhat as well. Unless Vera stopped her, Tiffany planned on bringing those tantalizing little buds to full attention if she were permitted...

Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:39 pm

"Excuses," Vera replied simply, "Will have to be very thorough to ensure you are clean in both mind and body."

Tiffany was already trembling before the Head Girl's grasp. Hands ran over the Asian woman's neck and shoulders. One of Vera's hands drifted lower, nails lightly dragging over the student's smooth stomach and over her navel. No moves were made to stop Tiffany as she felt the glistening orbs of the Head Girl. The blonde's focus was apparent though no hands moved to directly stop the woman. Instead, Vera simply struck first, stealing the initiative.

Two fingers slid across the blonde student's clitoris and down those juicy netherlips. There was no hesitation as those fingers curled, parting those lips and pushing into those hot inviting depths. "Especially dirty down here," Vera purred into Tiffany's ear. Her thumb pressed and rolled around the woman's helpless pearl while those fingers began to pump steadily. Fingertips dragged across those sweet spots she learned of in their previous encounters. The Head Girl listened to the sounds Tiffany made. She noted every gasp, cry, and caught breath; using it to further guide her attention to where the student was most vulnerable.

For Vera, it was not about just feeling good. She wanted to be in control and rarely let go when it came to other students. Watching a student writhe helplessly before her attention as she methodically broke them down was the most stimulating thing for the silver haired beauty. The Head Girl let the soapy rag slip from her other hand and fall to the floor with a wet slap. That same hand ran through Tiffany's blonde hair and took a tight grip of it. She pulled the student's head back and leaned in closer. Hot breaths soak into the woman's neck before lips proceeded to kiss and nibble on that throbbing vein.

"Mm..." Vera purred softly as she pulled her fingers out, "Cannot forget to clean your back as well. Only when you are clean will you be worthy to clean me further. Seems I dropped the cloth, get it for me, will you?"

When Tiffany bends over to pick up the washcloth, Vera would slide behind the woman. She pushes the student forward, forcing the blonde woman to use the nearby wall for support. From behind, Vera pushed her fingers back inside Tiffany's sex. Her thumb prodded the woman's tight ass, pushing in as both fingers and thumb pumped in and out of blonde woman. Hips ground against the student's ass while Vera's other hand slid over the woman's back. She reached forward, sliding around to cup and squeeze a breast while her hips kept bucking along with her hand.

Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:50 pm

Vera didn't stop her, allowing Tiffany's hands to cup and squeeze those magnificent breasts, the blonde's thumbs brushing back and forth across the head girl's nipples. Tiffany's lust spiked higher at feeling how erect Vera's nipples were. The thought of pleasing Vera excited Tiffany beyond words and imagining that the head girl was excited by something she was doing made that feeling even better. Tiffany's fingers...

"AAHHHH!"

Tiffany's focus on the head girl's amazing rack was suddenly cut short as Vera's fingers slid firmly across the blonde's swollen love button before gently parting her glistening folds and slipping into the slick, wet heat of Tiffany's smouldering depths.

"OOHHHHH! OH G-GOD... AHH... AAHHH!"

Tiffany could only moan and shudder as Vera's silken voice poured into her ear and washed over her mind as the head girl's fingers plunged in and out in a steady rhythm, her thumb grinding in a tight circular motion against the trembling blonde's throbbing clit.

"HHAAHHHH! UUNNHHH... UUNNHHH... AAAHHHHH!"

Tiffany's body rocketed toward the brink of orgasm when Vera pulled her hair and kissed along her throat. The way Vera was dominating her, physically controlling her... it felt SOO good...

Vera stopped long before Tiffany could hurtle past the threshold of an orgasm however. She wanted to wash Tiffany's back it seemed, but she had dropped the cloth and wanted Tiffany to get it. As the blonde bent down to do so, she suddenly found herself pushed forward, her hands braced against the wall as Vera's fingers pushed back inside her from behind. Only this time Vera's thumb pushed against her ass as well...

"OOHHH!"

Reflexively, Tiffany clenched up, resisting having her forbidden entrance breached by Vera's probing thumb. But Vera ground her body against her as well, bucking her hips as her hand pistoned forward and back. It... it was almost like being fucked from behind by a guy... fucked HARD from behind... by a guy with two cocks... and that insistent thumb hammered against her tight little backdoor until it worked it's way in, pushing a little deeper with every hard thrust forward...

"Hhhnnhh... hhhnnnhhhh... aahhh.... OOHHH! Aahhh! Aahhh! HHAAHHHNNN! OH GOD! Oh, Ms. Matsumoto... oh my God... omigod omigod omigod... y-yes... AAHHH! AAHHH! AAHHH!"

At first, Tiffany had tensed and fought against the double penetration, but as Vera continued to pound hard into her from behind, the blonde's hips began to push back into Vera until Tiffany was grinding back into Vera's fingers moaning and grunting like a wanton animal. Vera could sense the girl's impending climax building and building within her, reaching an incredible level of magnitude and yet still growing even stronger with each hard thrust...

Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next