View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Making the Grade (For Vera) 

Post Making the Grade (For Vera)
Tiffany was super excited. Things, academically speaking, were going very well for her since the last time she had spoken with the head girl, Vera Matsumoto.

Her "nightmares" were (more or less) under control and after speaking to Vera last time about some of the unusual thoughts and feelings she had been experiencing since her arrival here, that crippling sense of guilt and shame had left her, allowing her to be her usual, normal self... an outgoing, well adjusted, semi-intelligent young woman. It had done wonders for her academic performance. Tiffany had aced her last three exams, including a rather difficult one on business administration in her economics class. That was probably the one she was most proud of. Of course, it was also the one that made her think of Vera.

It had been a few weeks since Tiffany had met with the head girl in her office and she hadn't seen much of Vera since then except for an occasional passing in the hallways between classes. Tiffany's smiles and waves were always met with a nod of the head or a curt, "Good morning, Miss Sterling," before the head girl moved on to wherever she was going. Never rude, always professional... Tiffany found Vera's cool demeanor impossible to read. You could never tell what Vera was thinking or feeling by looking at her face.

As she sat on her bed after class, looking at the "A" written at the top of her exam paper, Tiffany realized that Vera was probably the one person on campus besides herself, of course, who would be happy for her. She really wanted to go see the head girl and let her know how well things had been going since they had last spoken, but she was a little nervous because of the way Vera always seemed to make her feel... the last time she had met with Vera had been... so hot... it had been the thing Tiffany fantasized about the most whenever she felt the need to relieve her sexual tensions...

Even so... this was different, right? She wasn't going to see Vera to discuss a problem... this was a good thing. And besides, who else could she tell?

After a while, Tiffany finally decided to go see if Vera was busy... she made her way toward the head girl's suite...

Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:52 pm

Post Re: Making the Grade (For Vera)
Vera was more than willing to respond to any greeting or attempt to converse as long as she was not in the middle of her own business. But, the woman's reputation and the many rumors about the Head Girl led to many students giving her a wide berth was she walked from class to class or task to task. There were some that still greeted her and Tiffany was one of them. Unfortunately, with how busy Vera usually was, if the silver haired student stopped to speak to someone it either involved some important matter or she was issuing demerits for rule violations.

It was difficult not to notice Tiffany's aura brighten upon greeting the Head Girl. The struggling blonde had sought Vera out for a number of issues and had grown rather attached to the woman's stolid and cool behavior. The Head Girl found the student pleasant to speak to and willing to listen for the most part. But what was most pleasing was how malleable the lovely blonde was. Tiffany was completely infatuated with Vera and Vera knew this. Now, Tiffany was striving to better herself for Vera perhaps more than any personal reason.

Tiffany never stopped Vera as they headed to their respective classes. Vera heard nothing as far as demerits involving this student so there was no reason to keep any further watch on the matter. It was unknown if the blonde woman still believed that there were monsters on the island raping her. But, the student was at least not spreading rumors nor confronting the Head Girl on the matter anymore. The fact Tiffany had such a positive aura during the day, it seemed she found her way here on Shokushu.

As she has told every student, Vera had an open door policy for students seeking her help. All a student had to do was walk into the tower and speak with the front desk before being allowed up the elevator to the suites where the Head Girls reside. Not many students take advantage of this, leaving Vera to work on other matters in the meantime. For a business woman like Vera, it was not a question of whether she was busy or not but how busy she was at a current moment.

Tiffany came to the tower and was allowed up the elevator she rode in the past. Down the clean hall lined with doors leading to other suites eventually led to the Asian Head Girl's. When the knock came, Vera's voice respond from the other side of the door. "Come in, the door is unlocked."

The blonde student knew the suite well enough. She had visited it before and even been led around on her hands and knees on the clean floor and carpet. Vera was at her desk, typing away at her computer. Her school uniform was as immaculate as always. The light blue sash that revealed her rank as Head Girl could not be seen due to the desk. Unlike Prefects and other Head Girls, Vera wore her sash loosely around her waist.

"Afternoon, Ms. Sterling," Vera greeted, "How are things? Are you doing well?"

Despite any sexual relations they may have had in the past, Vera still spoke professionally to the young student. With how well this woman hid her emotions, it was as if they did not have sex previously. But, Tiffany had experienced it both in her dreams and reality and felt confident that she did in fact do it with this woman before.

"Would you like anything to drink?" Vera asked. The Head Girl could guess why Tiffany came to visit but would make no assumptions on the matter. She briefly looked over the blonde woman's file when the front desk informed her of Tiffany's arrival. The student's grades had improved so that much had been accomplished. Was this woman now hoping to do more work for the Head Girl?

Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:03 pm

"Oh, please don't trouble yourself on my account, Ms. Matsumoto. I'm fine, thank you," Tiffany replied to the offer of something to drink. Beneath her polite manners, the blonde student was clearly excited about something.

"I really don't mean to bother you, Ms. Matsumoto, I know how busy you are, I just wanted to let you know that since we last... ummm... spoke... how much better I've been feeling. It's really helped me focus more on my studies. Look... here's my last exam... business admin... I was REALLY worried about that one, too..."

Tiffany couldn't keep from grinning as she held out the exam toward Vera, nor could she keep from chattering on excitedly...

"...and anyway, I just really wanted you to see it and say thank you for... you know... all the help with everything..."

Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:58 pm

"It is no bother, Ms. Sterling," Vera reassured the student, "If I was too busy to have visitors, you would not be up here and I would schedule a meeting in the future."

Tiffany seemed to be in good spirits. The student was eager to show her accomplishments to the Head Girl. Vera knew that grades meant very little here on Shokushu. The aliens that came to the auctions were more interested in physical attributes rather than business expertise. But, Tiffany was doing what she should be doing. Whether aware or ignorant of the island's true purpose, the blonde woman was doing exactly what she should be doing here at Shokushu. Even if the future was bleak, one should continue to strive to excel in whatever path or studies they wish to follow.

Vera accepted the exam. It was not much different from the one she took many years ago when she was still an undergraduate in Shokushu. There were only a few mistakes that the Head Girl noted, it was easily good enough for the A grade Tiffany earned. "I see," she replied calmly, "Your grades have certainly improved. And the classes you are attending? Do you enjoy them? Do you feel that this will be the sort of work you wish to do when you graduate? Do you still wish to work in the movie industry?"

Though the Head Girl was the one to put grades as part of her expectations, she was more interested in Tiffany knowing and applying what is learned to better herself. It seemed likely that this woman would continue with business classes. But, it was better to ask if only to continue the conversation.

"There is no need to thank me," the silver haired woman stated, "I am here to help and guide those who come seeking my aid. It was your efforts that got you to this point. I am glad you are improving and in better spirits."

Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:47 am

"Oh no, Ms. Matsumoto! I mean, of course I had to work hard and all... but I couldn't have done it without you... you know... encouraging me..."

As Tiffany thought about what that "encouragement" had entailed, images of things that had happened between the head girl and her began to flash through the blonde student's mind...

Kneeling between Vera's perfect thighs...

...the taste of the head girl's honey sweet nectar on her lips and tongue...

...Vera's fingers relentlessly pistoning in and out of her own dripping wet sex... driving her beyond all previously known boundaries of ecstasy... bringing her moaning, writhing body to orgasm after orgasm...

The images seemed to meld into Tiffany's excitement in such a way that what was, at first, purely innocent excitement over a good grade was somehow becoming... sexual excitement... a hot, building arousal...

Tiffany tried not to let this sudden feeling show on her face for fear that it would ruin her moment of triumph. God! What WAS it about Vera that always made her feel like this?

"...and I just really wanted you... uhhh... wanted to thank you, I mean..."

A slight blush was creeping into the blonde student's cheeks as she struggled to keep her thoughts in order and her eyes seemed to be fixated on Vera's lips. Had she ever noticed before how soft and full they looked? Tiffany wondered what it would be like to gently nibble at one...

"... and I thought that maybe... since my studies are going well, you might have... you know... something I could do for you..."

Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:14 am

The Head Girl's empathic senses picked up the change in Tiffany's aura as easily as one would hear words being spoken or notice something come into view in their vision. Vera could not turn off this sense and could not use similar means of closing her eyes or plugging her ears to mute the information she was receiving. She was more or less used to the noise that every student had floating around them. It was impossible not to notice the rise in Tiffany's lust and desire. Was this the blonde woman's intention this whole time?

"You do not give yourself enough credit," Vera replied, "In any case, I did say you could work for me if your grades improve. Your grades have improved in all your classes so far. As long as that continues, I cannot see a reason not to take additional tasks whether for me or for other matters."

Vera pulled her long silver hair back behind her shoulders before leaning forward. Her elbows rest on her desk as her fingers fold in front of her. "Now, Ms. Sterling," Vera began as she observed the blonde student, "Did you have something in mind for me? You seem a bit... distracted." The Head Girl maintained the visage of professionalism as she waited to see what this woman would lead towards next. Tiffany had already done a number of things in previous meetings from cleaning to far more submissive and lewd acts. It was not hard to guess what was perhaps going through the student's mind. But, would she be direct or more subtle about such needs and desires?

Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:11 pm

Tiffany managed, just barely, to supress the sexual urges that had suddenly come over her. But as she watched Vera brush her hair back behind her ears with her fingers, Tiffany couldn't help but to remember how skillful those slim, manicured fingers were. The blonde student was equally powerless not to notice the graceful curve and smooth alabaster skin of Vera's neck as it came into view. Tiffany's nipples stiffened against the restraints of her bra as she imagined nuzzling that unblemished flesh with her lips and teeth...

The last time Tiffany had been here, besides the simple act of relieving her sexual frustrations, Vera had actually helped the student to understand that just because it was a new and different experience for her, being attracted to Vera was not something she needed to feel ashamed of.

With that burden of guilt effectively removed, Tiffany was much less uncomfortable at the prospect of being noticeably aroused in front of the head girl. Instead of being shy and ashamed of herself, as she previously would have been, Tiffany smiled at Vera's question.

"Distracted? No. Not distracted. A little embarrassed maybe. Ms. Matsumoto, I think it's safe to say that we both know the way I seem to get whenever I'm around you. I... I can't help it..."

The blush of her aforementioned embarrassment deepened slightly on her cheeks, but the young student maintained her composure in a more or less respectable manner as she went on.

"I just really wanted you to see my A... and then maybe see if there was anything I could do for you. You always seem so... so busy... I could give you a foot rub to help you relax... if you want... that way you wouldn't even have to stop working if you're still busy..."

It was a sincere offer, although it was also a good excuse for Tiffany to be able to touch Vera. And anyway, if the head girl had something more academic in mind, it would be less gratifying, but still ok considering that was really why she had come in the first place...

Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:04 am

Tiffany's intentions were clear and Vera was not about to make things that easy. The young woman claimed she could not control herself. But, that did not mean Vera was under such a lack of restraint. As amusing as it would be to have the blonde woman on her knees under the Head Girl's desk, it was much too early for that. Instead, this was an opportunity to see what Tiffany could do besides clean and beg for sex.

"I doubt I would be able to work while someone is rubbing my feet," Vera replied, "But, I suppose I could take a break to eat." The Head Girl sat up out of her chair. She smoothed out her skirt as she continued speaking. "I trust you know where the kitchen is? Use what you wish to prepare a meal. If there is something missing you absolutely require, I can make a call to the cafeteria and they can deliver it if it is available."

Vera said nothing about what she wanted to eat specifically. Instead, she picked up a few files and walked back towards the living area. There, she sat on the sofa and continued reading over reports that her Prefects had provided this week.

The kitchen had its own appliances. Refrigerator, microwave, stove, oven, and sink were all available. The fridge and cupboards had a reasonable selection of ingredients, enough to make something if one had the time. Vera made no effort to ask if Tiffany knew how to cook nor did she really care. Tiffany was given a task and it was time to see what this student would come up with in order to satisfy the lovely silver haired woman.

Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:02 am

Although it didn't outwardly show on Tiffany's face, Vera's abilities would allow her to see the slight twinge of disappointment in the blonde student's aura. Of course, along with that, there was also a deeply rooted psychological need to please the head girl.

Vera had asked Tiffany to prepare a meal here before, so she was already fairly familiar with the kitchen. She put on water for tea, she made a small salad dressed with vinegar and oil, and she made a light dish of chicken and rice, sauteeing the chicken in butter and adding rosemary and a hint of clove. While well stocked for appliances, the choices for actual food seemed limited. It gave Tiffany the impression that Vera rarely cooked...

Even though she said she could call down for ingredients, Tiffany tried to make due with what was on hand. Somehow, she thought that would show Vera she had ingenuity, and also, she figured that if Vera had it in her pantry, it must be something she liked.

"It's almost ready, Ms. Matsumoto. Would you care for some tea?"

Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:32 am

The disappointment was expected. It was like denying a treat to a pet or child when they really wanted it. But, it would only look poorly on Vera as a Mistress if she allowed the blonde student to decide when and how she was rewarded. Of course, the reward for Tiffany improving her grades was already stated in advanced. The student wanted to work for Vera and work was what was given. Then again, need and anticipation were always lovely spices to add to future rewards.

Whether a student was a skilled cook or not, preparing a meal for a Head Girl was meant to be a simple task. Vera was not expecting anyone to become a chef overnight. It was just a means to get a student used to doing things for someone above them in rank or class. How they decide and create the meal can tell a few things as well. Tiffany had a life of luxury due to her mother being a famous actor and was familiar with eating decent meals. But, the blonde student also showed to be practical and would make due with what she had both in skill and supplies. Of course, some students could also just be stubborn and refuse to request ingredients when the option was available. Those students tend to be either lazy or were trying to prove they can do it with just their own ability.

"Tea would be lovely," Vera answered, "Take the food to the dining table when it is ready." She continued to look through the files she had on hand. The TV was off, the Head Girl not caring much for such entertainment these days. She would stop working when the tea was brought to her. She sipped it lightly, eyes closing as she enjoyed the taste. Freshly made tea was always pleasant and helped soothed the overworked woman.

When food was set and ready, Vera waited for Tiffany to call before rising out of her seat. She made a detour to her desk to set the files down before coming to take a seat at the table. The food looked good and was something a bit more than finger sandwiches. Vera was no cook herself but she could note the efforts seen in the details of how the food was prepared. Taking her fork, she tried some of the chicken and rice before nodding slightly. "Have a seat, Ms. Sterling," Vera stated. If there was only one plate on the table, she would order Tiffany to make herself a plate as well before joining the Head Girl at the table.

While not a foot rub, Tiffany was having dinner with the very woman she admired and longed for. "How have your other classes been?" Vera would ask, already knowing the answer. Though the student seemed to have a growing passion for business, it would be no excuse if her grades in her other classes suffered as a result. Then again, Tiffany would not be here making dinner for the Head Girl if there were any issues. The silver haired Asian was merely making casual conversation.

"You seem to be adapting better here on the island," Vera continued, "Are you getting used to how things work here at Shokushu?"

Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:43 pm

"Thank you, Ms. Matsumoto," Tiffany replied to Vera's offer to dine with her, but only after Vera had been seated and properly served did Tiffany take her own seat.

When Vera asked about Tiffany getting used to how things worked here on the island, there was just the slightest bit of hesitation...

Tiffany had still been having... episodes... but they had been less frequent lately except for a recurring dream wherein Tiffany had made a deal with some kind of demon...

During the day, as she went about with her classes and her various academic and extracurricular obligations, the dream seemed to almost fade entirely from her memory. It was only at night and upon waking in the morning that she even thought about it. Should she tell Vera about it? It seemed sort of silly thinking about it at just this moment. And besides, one way or another, the REAL answer to the question was yes. She WAS getting used to how things worked at Shokushu...

"Oh, yes, Ms. Matsumoto. Thank you for asking. And thank you again for helping me before. I was... well, really in a bad place I guess. I suppose certain behaviors are just programmed into us from such an early age to be looked at as good or bad that it can cause a lot of internal conflict when something... ummm... different happens to us."

Tiffany paused a moment, looking at Vera as if considering something before she went on.

"Ms. Matsumoto, if you don't mind me asking, you always seem so busy. I've never come up here and found you to be anywhere except your desk. What do you do in your spare time? You know... like, for fun? I don't mean to pry, it's just that I feel I've been rather selfish when it comes to you... always laying my own problems at your feet and asking for help. I'd like to get to know you better... I mean... if that would be ok..."

Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:22 pm

"There is no need to thank me, Tiffany," Vera stated calmly, "I use my position as Head Girl to help those struggling here on the island. I am pleased to hear that you are approaching all this with an open mind despite your previous struggles."

The Head Girl sipped some tea and ate some of the salad, not wishing to waste the blonde student's efforts in creating this dinner. She gave a faint smile at Tiffany's next question. "You would not be the first to ask about my work ethic. I do have time to myself and some of it is spent handling further matters here at Shokushu. Taking care of things ahead of time tends to make the workload a bit more even throughout my stay here. Besides that, I read. I also workout in the gym or go for a run. Generally, I prefer to swim. But, other students tend to become nervous when I am around so I usually go when there are less people."

Vera's hand gently pulled her long silver hair back behind her shoulders. "There is nothing selfish about what you are doing or at least nothing abnormal about seeking help," the Head Girl said, "I accept visitors for a reason. If a student was going to seek help and not wish to speak with the staff, my position as Head Girl acts as a decent enough middle ground. I have certainly been here long enough to have some experience on the topic. If I did not want you to come for my help, you would have simply been denied access to this floor of the tower. The fact you were allowed through those doors is proof enough that I am more than willing to help you heal and grow."

The woman pondered for a bit before switching back to the original question. "I also have gone to the beach a few times though that tends to be bit of a walk. I tend to work here because it ensures students can always find me if they do wish to talk about any problems or issues they are having. The other Head Girls have moved on from Shokushu or are working off the island. If I stop accepting students who come knocking at my door, they have no one else to turn to besides my Prefects. Unfortunately, my Prefects keep busy and are always on the move as they patrol the areas that they are responsible for."

"I ran a business for a living prior to coming here. So, working in itself is rather rewarding for me. It is just a different sort of challenge and rather than profits, I am assessed by the general order of the student body and how they are performing in their selected fields."

Vera continued to eat. "You have done very well in making this meal, Ms. Sterling," Vera praised the blonde student, "You did not distract or disturb me until the food or tea was ready. You even pulled out my chair and ensured I was seated and fed first. Overall, a good performance. Do you see any ways to improve yourself in the future?"

Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:11 am

Vera seemed to have a knack for surprising her with introspective questions... Tiffany had to drag her mind away from thoughts of Vera in a swimsuit lying on the beach... God! It was so hard to keep from having dirty thoughts about the head girl... sexual images of this snowy-haired goddess seemed to spin continuously through her mind...

Tiffany wasn't sure how she could have performed more satisfactorily, except...

"I should have offered to make you something to eat first... shouldn't I have? Instead of offering a footrub... because I wanted to be able to touch you... again... selfish of me..."

Tiffany seemed genuinely disappointed that she had allowed her own desires to interfere with pleasing the head girl...

Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:39 am

The shifts in the student's aura was amusing to sense. The change to arousal and desire upon mentioning swimming and the beach made it easy to guess what was going through Tiffany's head at that moment. But, it was not yet time for that just yet. Whether as an employee or a pet, Vera would train this student properly.

"Putting your needs above others is selfish," Vera repeated, "The act of serving should be seen as a reward in itself. It was the incentive I put forth when it came to improving your grades. I already know what you desire. It is my decision when and how I grant you my touch. Instead of trying to create a scenario where only you benefit, you should be striving to earn my attention, my favor."

"It does not have to be food specifically," the silver haired Head Girl continued, "Though given the hour, it would have been a fine suggestion. You already recognize that I am rather busy. A foot rub, while pleasant, would not lighten my workload."

"You are still learning so this correction will be minor," Vera stated with a faint smile, "Merely recite what you did wrong and how you will improve in the future. Would not want dinner to get cold."

Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:28 pm

Impulsively, as she had done before in this suite, Tiffany rose from her chair, came and stood before Vera, then kneeled in the position of servitude that the head girl had taught her.

"I apologize, Ms. Matsumoto. I was selfish and put my own desires before the privilege of serving you. In the future, I will remember that the honor of serving is its own reward."

Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 79 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next