View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 8:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Choosing a Teammate (open) 

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Post Re: Choosing a Teammate (open)
"Well, if you're that eager for more…" He lowered her to the ground and turned her around, forcing her to bend over as he did so. Once he'd got her positioned, one pair of hands reached around to squeeze her tits while the others took hold of her hips. Slowly, he pressed his hard shaft back into her tight, wet pussy, again making sure not to push in deeper than she could take before beginning to pound back and forth inside her.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:55 pm

She found herself nodding as if not trusting her words at all as she looked at him. Her skin felt like it was on fire tingling with his touch. Set down then turned around she found herself being bent over.

A pair of hands steadied her hips, she looked up seeing the wall across from her, the rack of baseball bats.

“Oh fuck!” She gasped feeling him slid into her. A tremble raced over her spine, her body closed around that member that probed her determining how much she could capture inside her. Then he sped up moving vigorously within her confining depths.

“OH! Uh! AHHH!” She cried out, breasts swaying back and forth as he squeezed them with a set of hands.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:42 pm

Her passage easily accepted his shaft before tightening around that invading length. At the signs of how much her body was enjoying this, he gave a knowing grin and began to steadily increase the strength and speed of his thrusts. As her hard nipples rubbed against his palms with each thrust, he shifted his grip to rub them with his thumbs while still roughly molesting her breasts.

He could feel another orgasm beginning to build inside him, but he worked to hold it back for now; he intended to give her as many climaxes as she could handle before he was done with her today.

Character listing

Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:06 pm

Fingers pressed in to the sides of her breasts both strong and warm. Palms rolled over her nipples as those hands kneaded her bosom as if they were dough. Easily he pressed inside her opening her channel to him as he fit inside that snug wet chalice.

“Uhhh!” She cried out again attempting to be as silent as possible though clearly enjoying the pleasure that she had been wrapped up in as his pace escalated. The speed of those thrusts flowing inside her, hands resting against a pair of his forearms fingernails digging into his flesh, her head tipping back exposing her neck further as again she moaned louder than the last time.

Walls massaged that cock unable to slow or halt it as they squeezed. She felt it though, a twitching, a throb. But it wasn't too strong. What was had been the pleasure that it brought her forcing her to burst around it, more juices flowing against that shaft as it stabbed into her.

“OH GAWD! FUCK!!!” She cried out in that enclosed space. He showed no signs of stopping forcing her to ride out that incredible high.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:34 pm

Again, she reached her climax more rapidly than he'd expected, her juices bathing his shaft as she cried out in ecstasy. He held back his own release as long as he could, aiming to push her to another peak as she came down from this one; in practice, it wasn't that long of a delay before he again filled her with his demonic seed. His howls of pleasure joined her cries of bliss, a combined noise that would have surely drawn the attention of anyone in the building if the room weren't so thoroughly soundproofed.

Eventually, his orgasm would end; even he couldn't keep going forever, after all. Even as the burst of hot seed faded, he continued to thrust inside her, keeping her at her own sexual peak as long as he could. It wasn't until she started coming back down again that he said, "And here I thought that your girlfriend had got you warmed up for me last time. You should've let me know how much you were enjoying it."

Character listing

Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:52 pm

“AHHH!!!!” She cried out, pleasure felt in each of those thrusts as she squeezed against him. That throb becoming more intense as he pushed her young body onward. An intense pleasure built up inside her erupting yet again when feeling the power of that hot release that boomed inside her like a cannon going off.

She breathed heavily, his dick corking her body up from spilling forth any of that seed. Held there in his arms, her breasts still toyed with, pink nipples sharp and popping back into place the moment that fingers or palms passed over them.

He said something and it took a moment for her mind to process what her ears had heard. Her head came up blue eyes focusing on the demon in front of her. Cheeks red with embarrassment.

She glanced away not knowing how to respond to that. “My GAWD!” He got her to exclaim as he began moving again. She immediately looked back still grasping one of his forearms.

“So … so deep!!!”

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:50 pm

There was no question that her reactions this time were entirely due to his actions. Her cries caused him to rethink his plan to pull out again and reposition her for the next round. Instead, he continued that relentless thrusting while lifting her upright until her back rested against his chest; by the time he'd finished this, he was sliding her up and down his length rather than thrusting into her. "Don't worry, we've got hours of free time; I'll make sure you get all that you want from me," he said before again running his tongue down the side of her neck in what was as close to a kiss as he could safely manage.

Character listing

Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:18 pm

'OH … MY … GAWD!”

He remained standing thrusting inside the musician's channel. Those hands on her hips adjusted their hold slightly pulling her into his body, chest to chest with him her hands went to his shoulders instead. Her insides felt like putty as she was lifted up and down that ole now.

Caught up in the rapture of the moment. She felt a wave of bliss soaring through her with each motion she made as breasts rubbed against chest. The warmth of his tongue swept over her neck as she gasped out loud a sound that was quickly consumed by the slapping together of their bodies.

She held onto him tightly, muscles clenching and unclenching as she continued to cum around him. “There! AH! There! Right there!” Again her head tipped back as she let out a deep moan.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:12 pm

The girl was so sensitive from the last few rounds that she came around him again almost immediately. While he couldn't manage his next climax just yet, he was able to use what her cries of ecstasy told him to keep her on that peak as he built up to that release.

While it was a longer delay than before, soon enough he gave another howl of pleasure and released another load inside her wet depths. Even without him making any special effort to prolong things this time, her tight walls clenched around him as if trying to milk every drop of cum from him.

As his orgasm eventually faded, he pulled out of her again. After all of that, I'd better give her some time to recover or she won't last more than one more time. despite that thought, he continued to fondle her, unable to resist getting what enjoyment he could from her wonderful curves while she recovered.

Character listing

Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:35 pm

“AMAZING!” She gasped out as she held herself upright by his shoulders. That cock bloated for a second then expelled it's warm release deep inside her. It pulsated inside her, each throb bringing forth more of that essence within her clenching body.

He then remained still and her body answered each throb of his own as it collapsed against him only to expand again with each of his throbs.

While he may have stopped for now his hands swept over her cradling her breasts and sweeping down her ass. Her flesh tingling in response as that touch breezed against her. Her hold loosened though it remained against his shoulders. Rather than having her legs dangling there she found them both curling up around his back easier for him to hold her and more comfortably for her over all.

“Ooh ...” she sputtered out at the feel of that divine movement that sent shivers along her spine.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:05 pm

In her current state, even his caresses were enough to cause her to gasp in pleasure. As her legs wrapped around his waist, he said, “Making sure I don’t leave too soon?” His grin may have made it clear to her that he knew she was just doing it to support herself, depending on how well she could read the expressions on his inhuman face.

As he continued his exploration of her body, he carried her over to a pile of mats in the corner. After running one hand down her spine, he laid her down on the pile, two hands on her hips while the others moved to her breasts. Licking his lips, he pressed the tip of his shaft against her waiting slit. “Ready?” he asked. If she indicated that she wasn’t, he’d give her a bit more time to recover—she’d become eager enough that he’d allow her that luxury—but otherwise he’d start to press back into her again a couple of seconds later.

Character listing

Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:00 am

She colored deeper glancing away to a point on the wall to avoid answering in this state. She thought she caught a glimpse of a grin but was too embarrassed to confirm that by looking back which she did when they were moving. She let out little gasps with each step he took that member moved within her jarring against her.

Glancing over her shoulder she saw the mats that they did stretching on and other mundane activities and then glanced back, her legs instinctively tightening as she was leaned back descending until she was on her back looking up at him. He licked his lips like the main course of a meal was set out before him.

Hands began moving against her again in a pleasant way and her hold with her legs relaxed though it did not release, one ankle crossed over the other. Each intake of breath causing her breasts to rise and fall.

“Wait!” He had, her sex tingling as she attempted to compose herself nodding after a minute or two only to find herself crying out when he began moving, still sensitive there but far from that edge of release that she had been standing on.

“Oh fuck!”

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:42 pm

Stephanie had needed a couple of minutes to recover before she was ready to let him take her again. Even with that time to recover, it was obvious that she was still more than a little sensitive as he drove his cock back into her waiting pussy. Once more, he only pressed in as far as she could safely take before beginning to thrust back and forth inside her. This time, there was no period of seeking out her most sensitive spots; he already knew where those were, and made sure to hit at least one with each thrust as her wet, pink walls tightened around that violating length.

Character listing

Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:57 am

“Uh! Uh! Ngh!” She panted out as she attempted to catch her breath. Her eyes go wide, her head tips back when he begins moving again before she comes down from that high.

“Eh! Ahhh!” That rod hitting those spots that bring her the most pleasure. He had already know those spots and how to play the angels not needing long to refresh himself on those places.

Held in his arms, her pussy finds itself convulsing around him as tightly as she can muster. She can her the wet sounds of her sex with each thrust into her core, she feels the heat that each brings as her nerves tingle against those movements ushering in her next release or was it was one long one that she didn't fully come down from? She couldn't say with any certainty.

Her breasts jiggled a bit in his grasp with each thrust. “Huh! Ah! T-That feels good!”

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:53 pm

Stephanie was quickly reduced to a toy of Kakumaoh’s lust as he resumed his assault without letting her recover fully from her previous climax. Each thrust inside her drew out a cry of pleasure as her breasts bounced enticingly and her walls tried to tighten around his length.

In turn, her cries of helpless ecstasy worked to push him into overdrive, his thrusts starting to get stronger and faster. He changed his grip on her breasts, lightly cupping them so that her hard nipples rubbed lightly against his palms with each bounce.

“Huh! Ah! T-That feels good!” she moaned as his assault intensified.

“Of course,” he said, not slowing down in the slightest. “This is so much better… uhn!… when you give in to your base desires.” Even as he spoke, his breathing sped up, giving her her first warning of how close his next climax was if she were aware enough to notice.

Character listing

Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next