View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 2:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Choosing a Teammate (open) 

Post Re: Choosing a Teammate (open)
That hand rubbed over her ass tracing around her hip and leg then traced over a wet slit. She pressed her eyes closed trembling in his grasp as that finger sure knew what it was doing. There was no penetration, just a reminder of how her body blossomed in response to what he was doing as if it had known all along what she wanted even if she hadn't.

As it was her body betrayed him, nectar saturating the tip of that finger. She gasped despite herself only to find that hand move away as she was set down on her knees. Glancing up at him, that incredible height only loomed over her more.

“Y-Yeah. O-OK.” She knew what was expected being in a similar position before. Still it felt surreal as she got a face full of that stiffness. One hand seizing the base of that staff to keep it still, the other curling around it as it traveled up and down that spire.

Hesitating slightly she leaned closer drawing her tongue over that tip, moving it back and forth against it then opening her mouth as wide as she could she wrapped her lips around the tip giving a bit of a suck. Blue eyes flicked upward then she worked more of that shaft into her mouth following right behind the path that her hand blazed, taking in as much as she could before backing off and reversing direction only to begin again at a slow pace.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:54 pm

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
As she had pretty much since the moment she’d been cornered, Stephanie had the sense not to try to fight him. She was somewhat hesitant, but that didn’t surprise Kakumaoh; he was aware that his shaft was very large in comparison to human ones.

“Mmm... Yes,” he said as she worked his length. “You’re good at this. Just don’t think you have to push yourself more than you can manage; I’d prefer it if we both enjoyed this.” For the most part, he let her set the pace, even if he did keep one hand a few inches behind her head; there wasn’t anything scheduled for here before tomorrow, and he didn’t want to tire her out too quickly.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:03 pm

She had learned a fair bit in her time here not interested in males of her species. When she first had to perform fellatio to now Andrea learned a fair bit, most came to her by instinct. She hadn't even been aware of it actually, her subconscious drove her to do her best with each vocal lesson, dance step or song she had to learn. This had been no different.

So she worked with that stiff member pressing down along that staff. Lips locked around it sucking and following the path her topmost hand blazed. Then when she didn't think she could take any more she backed off with both mouth and hand running back up along that length stopping at the tip as she let her tongue dance around it a little before moving back down that length.

She was unaware that there was a hand mere inches behind her head until she pulled back off him and felt the back of her head make brief contact with it before she moved back in.

This time her tongue licked down one side then the other. Her hands moving themselves away back to her own chest before she scooted forward a little sandwiching that shaft between them and pressing her breasts firmly around that shaft and then moving along it. Her mouth gobbling up the tip whenever it poked free from her cleavage.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:17 pm

The girl took the initiative, using her tits as well as her mouth to work him towards a climax. While he didn't say anything, his gasps of pleasure let her know just how much he enjoyed the feel of those soft, shapely mounds against his hard shaft.

Between the feel of her breasts and her mouth, there's only so long that either of them could delay the inevitable, although he wasn't trying to delay and doubted she was either. As the first drops of precum touched her tongue, he moved his hand away from her head, giving her room to pull away if she'd rather take his first load on her face instead of in her mouth.

Character listing

Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:05 am

She had not figured that she would have any choice but to swallow that seed. A few hints of its taste spread across her tongue as she continued, the telltale signs were there. The swelling, that throb coupled with his groans. Maybe, just maybe, this was all that he wanted.

A little hopeful at that thought she sped up. Of course, had she been thinking things through she would have realized how faulty her logic was. Last time he had no problem continuing on with both her and Vanessa present. But she jumped on what she perceived to be the end rather than seeing this as just the beginning.

Her hand cupped down that length moving up and down quicker with her lips following trying to suck against him harder as she closed them tighter around that shaft.

She felt it would be easier, and less messy, if she just drank down that release. Besides getting to a bathroom to get cleaned up would have been a bigger concern. Though she supposed she could just wait around until the locker rooms were cleared.

Blue eyes flicked up at him, then she tried something a bit different. Breathing through her noise she began to hum allowing vibrations to work over that shaft along with the occasional contact with her tongue.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:05 pm

The girl started to put more effort into sucking his cock as the first drops touched her tongue. “Nnn... You really want this, don’t you?” he said between groans of impending release.

The feel of her humming as she sucked was unusual, but far from unpleasant. While his surprise at her action caused a slight delay, there was no holding back the building climax. As he gave a howl of pleasure, his demonic cum spurted into her mouth, a torrent of hot semen she’d be hard-pressed to keep up with.

Character listing

Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:52 pm

She sped up, vibrations brushing over that shaft as he let out a howl of pleasure. Those drops of precum blossoming, exploding in a rush of cum that took her by surprise despite knowing how close he had been. Her mouth full she didn't pull away to answer him not that he had expected her to answer she guessed.

But when he came her hands grasped his legs drinking down as much as she could though it was too much. She had to pull away towards the end, her chin feeling the spurt of that cum. Her eyes closed instinctively that was for the best since some of that essence escaped on to her.

She wiped off her face as best as she could after groping for her shirt. Breasts rose and fell as she caught up on her breathing only to see when she had cleaned her face that he was still hard.

“Oh dear!” She exclaimed as she simply stared at it as if in disbelief.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:56 am

He grinned as she realized that he was far from done. "After last time, did you really think I'd be satisfied with just one round this time? I thought I'd paid equal attention to both of you." He reached down to help her stand up again. "Well, I'll make up for any neglect this time; there's no chance I'll be distracted by another student here."

Almost as soon as she was standing again, he again picked her up. This time, he slid her shorts down her legs before starting to caress her sex again. "Let's get you warmed up for the main event now."

Character listing

Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:38 pm

“I didn't think you would be,” she answers a bit crestfallen as her hopes had been dashed. Before she dwells on it for longer than a moment she is brought up to her feet then higher. The strength in those hands gripping her as others removed the shorts that she had been clad in.

The front of her panties had been wet displaying her arousal that went well with the pointed nipples. She gasped, panties pulled aside as her sex was touched once more. It both wet and warm, twitching as he touched her.

“Oooh,” Her eyes pressed closed in part to avoid seeing his reaction in the confines of that storage closet.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:45 am

"Seems you're pretty warmed up already," he said, noting just how wet she was. "Good, that means we don't need to wait too long for what we both want." He leaned in and ran his tongue down the side of her neck as he slid her panties off. Once she was completely nude, he shifted his grip on her, two hands holding her legs apart and a third supporting her back while the last one fondled her breast. Slowly, he lowered her until his hard shaft pressed against her netherlips. With a leering grin, he added, "Of course, there's also the fun of using anticipation to build up excitement, isn't there?" With that, he started shifting her so that the tip of his cock traced her slit, trying to get her even more worked up before finally penetrating her.

Character listing

Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:54 pm

Supported by those hands she gasped, a low sound that she had tried to cut off. Stripped of everything now save for her socks and shoes she felt a warm hand against her breast, squeezing the ripe orb while she was positioned there in the air. It was as if she were standing though her feet were more than a foot off of the ground.

Drawn toward that hard member she felt that head sweep slowly across the slit of her sex as it traced against her there a few times. Blue eyes going wide though a jolt of electricity rushed up and down her spine.

“Huh!” Another gasp, her body was already quivering as she looked into his leering face. She had ignored his first comment though this one seemed as if he had been expecting an answer. Or maybe it didn't matter.

She stumbled over words in her head, words that were cut off completely as she felt herself being penetrated. Wet folds rippling around hot flesh, even squeezing against it as subconsciously her body attempted to draw him in deeper.

Whatever she had been thinking to say had been replaced in that moment of ecstasy. “Oh Gawd!”

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:50 pm

He knew the cry of ecstasy that escaped her lips as he penetrated her was almost certainly involuntary, but he didn't let that stop him from giving her a knowing leer as he slowly lowered her as far down his shaft as she could safely take. Once he'd found out how much she could handle, he began to slide her up and down that length, subtly changing the angle each time. With each thrust, he watched her reactions, noting when he seemed to have hit a particularly sensitive spot.

Character listing

Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:26 pm

“Oh GAWD!” She gasped out as his hands guided her down, filling her in the process. Then he pulled her up before tugging her back down shifting to hit a different spot each time.

Her back arched, she was leaning back with her golden locks dangling toward the ground. She whimpered out deliciously whenever he touched upon a rather sensitive spot inside her. Quivering lips folded over his length attempting to draw him in.

Juices surround him making squelching noises with each thrust matched by her moans. Quickly her body builds up quivering around him as she tightens instinctively crying out as she cums around the invader.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:31 am

She came sooner than he'd expected, her climax triggering his own. With a howl of ecstasy, he thrust into her one final time as his demonic seed filled her wet depths. While he wasn't as prepared as he usually was, he did his best to keep her at that peak of pleasure as long as he could, her orgasm seeming to sustain his own in turn.

Soon enough—or perhaps even too soon—neither would be able to keep their climaxes going. As they came back down, he pulled his shaft out of her pussy with a lewd, wet sound. "Seems you wanted that more than I thought," he said. "Well, don't worry; I'll give you much more once you've had a chance to recover some." As he spoke, his hands explored her curves, caressing her and making sure she didn't come too far down from her peak.

Character listing

Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:54 pm

“AHHH!!!!” She cried out feeling that flood of his release fill her. Each throb of his body answered by her own clamping down upon him. She panted out in deep gasps, her breasts rising and falling in response.

There was a shift, that member sliding out of her and some of that corked up release spilled out down her creamy thighs and splattered on the floor beneath her. Her face still red, his voice adding to the gasps she emitted though she did not answer him.

It was far from over. Warm hands swam over her body tracing every curve. A warm tingle raced over her spine at that touch that never letting her come down from the high that she experienced. With more hands then needed to keep a hold on her others traced over her hips, her ass, the swell of her breasts and even her clit.

Never for long knowing when to back off and let her calm down before beginning once again. “J-Just -OH-! Put it back in!” Unable to stand against the teasing for long.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next