View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Choosing a Teammate (open) 

Post Re: Choosing a Teammate (open)
Her lessons way back with Dendrite reinforced matters in her head, that she would never be strong enough to fight back. That she could submit and for the most part that seemed to go better for her in the long run. When she did fight back it was laughable, so much so that the being in question didn't hold it against her in putting up any sort of resistance and went easy on her as if she surrendered straight away.

And there were times were fighting back was impossible.

Her body could fight back in a small way tightening to constrict around him, making it tougher for him to penetrate her though that did little save for heightening his own pleasure and ultimately her own. A thrill swept through her nipples with the flesh on flesh contact as she was lowered down on that spire again and again.

She came hard convulsing around him again hardly aware of his own throbs but more aware of his voice. Andrea had a knack of sounds, while not possessing perfect pitch she was all to familiar with a slight variance of sound, the quaver in his voice that told her that he was close.

Her legs squeezed against his lower back, she was moving a little now assisting those movements.

“Yes! So much better!” She agreed, blue eyes fluttering as her own orgasm ripped through her.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:58 pm

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Her reply didn’t really register with him; distracted as he was, he only noticed that she was saying something that seemed to be cries of pleasure. Given that she started cumming at the same time, he doubted it really mattered. Her climax triggering his own as her legs tightened around him and kept him pressed inside her as his seed once more filled her. Her passage tightened around his shaft in another of her body’s attempts to keep him there; he could get loose easily enough if he wanted, but why would he want to?

Once more, he would try to keep her at that peak of bliss for as long as possible, the desperate attempts of her body to milk him dry driving him to increase his efforts. Once more, his efforts would eventually fall short as they both reached their limits. “Oh, yes, you’re so good,” he said as he pulled out of her. “I imagine you’re popular with a lot of the guests here; you’ve got such a wonderful body and you’re so willing.” As he spoke, he leaned down over her. As soon as he’d said that, he started kissing and licking her nipple as he waited to see if she could go on.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:57 am

“Uh! Ungh! AH!” That cock continued to slid within her as much as her body tried to halt and slow it, attempting to keep it lodged inside her as her insides had been painted with his seed.

Powerless to cease his movements she endured what he had to offer for a bit longer before he stopped and drew out of her. She felt that emptiness even as a combination of his seed and her juices ran out from her body down a thigh only to collect on the floor beneath her.

Andrea didn't know if she were popular or not. How frequently were girls attacked? Why had the majority been left alone? Though there were a fair share of beings that had encountered her, once or twice a month, maybe more she lost count. Her breathing was hard as he leaned down but there was a clarity in her eyes. She might just need to catch her breath unless he aimed to push her over that edge completely.

Her hands seized his shoulders, her back arched as he directed his attention to her breasts and nipples. So stimulating that cool tongue washing over the fires of her body.

“I need OH a little … break … put me down. Please AHH!” She spoke in gasps thinking that she could see to his pleasure again while she caught her breath, her head and body buzzing with euphoria.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:45 pm

It was obvious to him just from the way she clung to his shoulders that Stephanie wanted to go on even as she begged him to put her down so she could recover. Laying her down on the pile of mats, he took a few steps back. “The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak, I see,” he said, sitting down next to her and idly tracing a finger along her thigh. “No matter; I can wait until you’re ready to continue.”

As he ran his finger along her curves, carefully avoiding the more sensitive areas, he tried to recall their earlier encounter. Had she always been this willing to give in? His memory said that she’d just been trying to protect the other girl, but had there actually been some secret desire involved? After so much time, he couldn’t be sure, and it didn’t really matter either way; what mattered was that he had her and she seemed to have surrendered to him completely. Now, it was just a matter of waiting until she could continue.

Character listing

Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:35 am

She had been attempting to protect Vanessa knowing that her temper and actions would only make matters worse for her in the long run. Andrea was no fighter and she was seeking to mitigate Vanessa's wrath at the situation for the most part. There had been a portion of her that subconsciously gave in to peer pressure, that she didn't want to look as if she wouldn't put up any resistance in front of her girlfriend.

Vanessa wasn't here. Which meant that Andrea was far easier to deal with. There was no one to impress. No one to influence so she didn't explode in the wrong way. By habit she was submissive for the most part. There were times where it made sense to resist, scary situations for the most part, most she did not wish to remember.

She gave a nod as he indicated that he would wait as she she caught her breath there was a touch that was warm that slid against her thigh. Up then down she moved a little closer, a hand setting on his chest while the other wrapped about his length.

She looked to it, then gazed up at him, back down then leaned down swiping her tongue against the crest of that shaft before glancing back up at him with her eyes. Her own taste fresh upon her tongue as she ran back over that head in the opposite direction.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:38 pm

In practice, Kakumaoh didn’t really care whether his victims struggled, gave in, or actively aided their own violation; each had its own bonuses. He did find it unusual that Stephanie seemed to be acting so differently this time, but he wrote it off as either the different circumstances or the vagaries of human emotions; the possibility that she might have been trying to protect her girlfriend never even crossed his mind. In any case, it wasn’t something he was going to let trouble him.

His touch seemed to be enough to inspire her to do what she had the energy for right now, one hand resting on his chest as the other encircled his cock. When she looked up at him, he gave a quick nod and what passed for a reassuring smile; he didn’t know if she was looking for an okay to go ahead, but he was sure he had nothing to lose by giving one.

Whether or not she needed that signal, she quickly started licking that hard shaft, sending little waves of pleasure through him as her tongue ran along that length. He decided not to say anything—she seemed to be acting entirely of her own free will, and a poorly-chosen comment might make her change her mind—but his gasps and moans of pleasure would tell her all she needed to know about how he was enjoying this. He prepared to move one of his hands behind her head to serve as a guide while still giving her plenty of room to pull away if she chose to; he wouldn’t actually move it until she moved further along her current course, assuming that she did what he expected.

Character listing

Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:01 am

With the hand placed at the back of her head her own on his chest drifted downward skimming along skin and muscle. She crept forward a scant few inches still on her knees. Her breasts coming up hanging there. Both hands now grab her breasts squeezing them together around that shaft.

Her breasts move against him, her tongue sweeping against the head of his shaft each time it peaks out between her cleavage. Then her lips stretch out around that tip caressing the head each time that the shaft breaks through the valley that she makes.

Nipples still hard and throbbing, Andrea finds that she is still wet as her lips take him in a little deeper each time she boobs downward. Unless he kept her from moving back that short distance or forcing her head down she teases him for a few minutes.

And then she takes him in deeper, lips sealing around him, her tongue flicked against that head then traced along it's underside as she drew more of that shaft into her mouth until she felt like she could take no more before drawing back just as slow. Her blue eyes peeking up at him though she doesn't brake that slow deliberate pace as she drops back down sucking loudly against him.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:43 pm

“Mmm… Oh yes!” he moaned as she brought both her mouth and tits into play. He would let her control the pace here, the one hand lightly tracing along her back and shoulder letting her move freely; it would defeat the purpose of letting her recover if he forced her to go faster than she felt she could manage.

Her actions were slow and teasing at first, her lips and tongue barely touching his shaft. If this had been the start of their encounter or if she’d been resisting more, he’d have thought she was stalling, but her prior willingness, the fact that she’d initiated this, and the obvious signs of her arousal made it clear to him that that wasn’t the case here. Even if he’d had doubts, the way that she slowly began to take in more of that length would have quelled them.

Her slow, deliberate pace meant a longer buildup to his next climax, but those soft orbs and her eager sucking would slowly work him towards it. Unless she stopped, she would soon taste the first drops warning of his impending release.

Character listing

Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:48 am

Why had that been so thrilling? His pleasure enticed her, reaffirmed that she was doing a good job. Had this place changed her? Had she taken what Dendrite told her to heart and accepted her position? Even so did she aspire to be the best that she could? The answer to all those questions had been a resounding yes.

Blue eyes peeked up to his features. You like that? She thought her grasp on that member slackened a little as she started to smile, caught herself doing so then tightened up those lips.

His hand moved to her shoulder still keeping her on target but allowing her to move her head more freely. Encouraged her pace grew even faster attempting to draw that orgasm out of him. Her passage quit wet, her nipples and clit nice and firm.

She soon found herself reward with the taste of a little precum but she wanted more. She didn't ease off him, subconsciously tightening those lips and pressing those breasts together or at least attempting to add to that friction, she tried but felt as if she were already at her limits as she drove herself forth with eagerness.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:21 pm

Giving her a bit more freedom to move seemed to encourage Stephanie to work harder in her efforts to draw another climax out of him. Even when the first warnings of how close she was to that goal touched her tongue, she still increased her efforts as much as she could manage.

Her efforts were soon rewarded, the demon letting out a howl of pleasure as a flood of his hot seed sprayed into her mouth. He moved his hand away from her so that she could pull back in the likely event that she was unable to keep up. Somewhere in the back of his mind, he decided that she’d be ready for more as soon as his current orgasm abated; not only was she up to doing this already, but he’d noticed the signs of her growing arousal.

Character listing

Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:06 am

He went off like a fire house, the sudden force erupting in her mouth she flinched back in response. Andrea's lips swept down that length though she recovered herself before she had been totally free of him. Hands set on his torso her lips clamped down as if to keep her in place.

Cheeks swelled up like a chipmunk storing nuts. Ironic considering what she stored was the semen from his nuts. She swallowed when she could and had to swallow a few more times. That hot seed scaling down her throat. It was hard to keep up and she had to retreat for now.

A spray of seed colliding with her soft features as she did so. Nothing got in her eyes but she could feel some that cum in her hair. She stared as that seed poured out to the floor. With a purr she glanced upward noticing that he had ceased ejaculating but was still quit firm. A part of her wondered how her stamina was going to hold up. Last time Vanessa was with her and split these duties with her. Now she had to do this all on her own.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:14 pm

Stephanie’s determined effort to take all of that load was impressive, as was how long she managed to keep the attempt going before being overwhelmed and having to pull back. Even then, she was able to keep enough control of that spray to avoid getting any in her eyes.

She practically purred when she looked at him after his climax died down, her eyes wide as she saw how hard he still was. With a leer, he reached down to help her up and said, “Don’t worry, I can keep going long enough to give you all you want.” He knew her expression was actually one of surprise rather than lust, but he didn’t care.

Character listing

Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:15 am

“Oh dear ...” she exclaimed barely audible as she gazed at the throbbing hardness. Calculating in her head just how much more she would have to do.

Helped up she gets to her feet then makes a swipe at her face clearing it of his cum. There was nothing to wipe her hand on in immediate reach so she made a show of smearing it against a breast rubbing it in like lotion. Strands still clung in her hair though it seemed she had been unaware of this.

Once most of that cum had been smeared into her breast she didn't have much trouble licking her hand to get that stickiness off it. Not even realizing that she had been putting on a show she looked back to him.

“Were do you want me now?”

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:15 pm

Kakumaoh watched as the girl cleaned away the bulk of his spattered seed, doubting that she was aware of the show she was giving him but not caring either way. She’d seemed slightly taken aback when she’d noticed that he was still erect, a reaction which had amused him. I outlasted you and your girlfriend last time; did you really think you’d manage better alone? he thought. No, this’ll keep going until I get bored or you can’t manage any more. And you’re so much fun, I can’t imagine the former happening. Admittedly, there had been a few cases of students either outlasting or at least lasting as long as him, but those had either been when he had just arrived and wasn’t used to the changes that had happened to him or had involved very careful pacing by his partner and his cooperation to manage.

“Where do you want me now?” she asked, waiting for him to make the next move.

“Oh, I’m sure your tight, sexy pussy is just begging for some more attention,” he said with a leer. He then considered for a moment; there was one position he enjoyed which was impossible to manage properly without his partner’s cooperation, and she seemed to be submissive enough to go along if she could. “Think you’re up to being on top this time?” he asked, sitting down on the mats and leaning back. “If not, then…” He shrugged and continued, “Well, my fault for not thinking of it sooner; in that case, we’ll have to save it for next time we meet.”

Character listing

Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:15 am

“Next time,” her words trailed off. If it were a threat it wasn't a huge one considering the majority of the things on the island.

So she wasn't too worried about it. Was it a bit of pride too that he would be so interested in her to consider it? Even if she wasn't into men back home there was something in her as an entertainer that wished to be adored even if that had not been her conscious aim.

He sat back and this was the best chance she would get to bolt. Even if she did manage to get out of the room she would be stark naked. Her class should still be in the locker room getting dressed or still showering in the cases of those that took long showers. Running through their quickly might not have turned any heads.

But things would go bad for her if she was caught or the next time around if she managed to get away so she hadn't really considered. Rather she got back down on her hands and knees crawling towards him, halting to give him a brief suck then crawling over him only to sit up on his lap.

Taking him in hand she pumped along his length a few times before lining him up against her still wet entrance rubbing up and down against the head. Hands falling down to his torso then she pushed back slowly feeling that tip press past the heated gates. She took what she could inside her, stopped for a few seconds then began rising up his length only to reverse direction before long and slide back down in slow easy movements.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next